Why did Yeshua give His Life?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 4:12:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Wizofoz wrote:
Is he dead? If not, He didn't give his life. . . .

Jesus is living in his father's house and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests. So he did give up a bright career as a religious reformist.

John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 7:51:16 PM
YeshuaBought wrote:
https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=p6cFXWHlqAI&t=420s

YeshuaBought, Your post did not get through.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 9:25:34 PM
Harikrish, The scripture is correct. The resurrected body of Christ is in the third heaven. The many mansion He prepared for the 12 apostles. He is also preparing many mansions ford all Israel and Gentiles in the third temple era by teaching correct ideas to their spirit-orbs to receive the greatest reward of translation they agreed to before being born.

I don't understand the idea of guests from this scripture you are quoting. This is only about apostles and translation and not the resurrection. Those taking part in translation become part of a family (not guests) of translated beings. They are part of the Abrahamic Covenant. Perhaps you are mixing it up with parable of the ten virgins who are preparing for the resurrection and not translation. Resurrected beings have sex but they do not live in families to create immortal children. The wedding in the parable is between Christ and the female Holy Spirit in us. We will consummate that marriage in sex after the resurrection. Christ loves the female Holy Spirit in the resurrected woman, And the female Holy Spirit loves Christ in the resurrected man.

The idea of translation white grace vs resurrected beings in works-based salvation ideas is taught in the parable of the laborers. The first workers entered the world to expect something for their works, And they are resurrected last. Those who are translated by Christ by grace and not works, They are placed into eternal bodies first and translated. Therefore, The first shall be last, And the last first.

The last ones resurrected are those that apply the mortal law of Moses incorrectly, According to the works-based principle of man at their money jobs. The more physical works we do, The more money we make. But the kingdom of heaven has no mortal laws, But only grace, Faith, And committed trust to Yahweh.

Also, The parable uses the numbers 3, 6, 9, 11, And 12. The three number 3 (Holy Spirit power), 6 (works based idea of genetic reengineering), And 9 (fallen sons of God ideas). The number 9 has a ton of meaning, But the parable is about black grace (5+4=9) Grace=5. Self=4. The black grace steals glory from God by absorbing the power to the self of Satan in us. The white grace reflects the light to glorify God and not Satan in us. The Satanists go through a faith exercise to increase their commitment to the Creator to use Yahweh's black grace power as God's power is sucked into self.

The Satanist understand the grace of God better than Christians because their faith requires sacrifice to the Creator and the Christian's faith does not. The Jesus fraud did all the sacrifice and repenting for us on the cross, So to speak. So we don't have to sacrifice or repent, But just believe in the dumb idea. Christians believe in the phony word atonement and "I am sorry" ideas.

The parable of the laborers is compared to the Spirit of the Kingdom of Heaven and is specifically for the Satanists to open their sleeping giant eyes to teach them the next step is the 11th hour is the white grace of the son of God. 1+1=2. They are all paid in the 12 hour by white grace. 5+7=12. Grace = 5 and the First Covenant of the resurrection = 7. 4+8 also equals 12, Which includes translation. 4 represent finding our true selves in the four parts of Yahweh Elohim and not Satan. 8=translation.

The work of the laborers is all done in the daylight, Indicating that both the black grace and white grace is from Yahweh's power. He creates night and day, Light and darkness, Good and evil.

Christ is the keeper of white grace. The Father is an unjust judge from the perspective of mortality and black grace that can harm those outside of the pentagram inner circle. But Yahweh is quite just from eternity's perspective that He holds all the power and everyone is saved by His grace for being born mortal. We all receive an immortal body, Which is the Denarius they received, Whatever they agreed to receive with the Lord before they were born.

Christianity was stripped of the pre-mortal life idea, So they cannot understand how God distributes rewards of light in eternity. We all receive and immortal body, But many receive one fixed light switch frequency (resurrection) because they assume an eternal reward based on mortal works. But a few receive a variable dimmer switch (translation) based on waiting on Yahweh's grace by trust, Either black or white grace, To know good and evil.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 9:27:47 PM
Continued. . . When the Jewish international bankers and Muslims repent from the works-based philosophy of genetic reengineering, They will receive the greater reward because of their covenants to the Creator and not be punished for the blindness from Yahweh for believing Ra (Lucifer) and the fallen sons of God. They just need to drop the fallen sons of God that are lying to them about Yahweh and His Son. The Jews and Muslims will lead the world in translation 10 to 50 years from now in the third temple era.

The Satanists did a great job of removing translation life from the Bible to believe in the God of death, Who is Ra (Lucifer). I capitalize the word God because Yahweh's black grace power of 9 comes to whoever believes the dumb ideas of the fallen sons of God and make a 100% commitment to the Creator, Yahweh.

Mormonism has the documented truth of black grace. Joseph Smith was a Satanist operating with the black grace of Yahweh, And he fooled everyone except the high-level Satanists. He even fooled the 13 witnesses who saw the gold plates be materialized and felt them with their hands. Read the preface of ever Book of Mormon. The 13 men never denied their testimony their whole lives. Then the gold plates where returned to the sons of God by the power of Yahweh to teach us to know good and evil. IT IS ALL DOCUMENTED FACTS IN MORMONISM TO EXPOSE THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD.

When these principles of black and white grace are restored to the Bible of the first century, The parable is finally understood:

PARABLE OF THE LABORERS

For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. 2 Now when he had agreed with the laborers for a denarius a day, He sent them into his vineyard. 3 And he went out about the third hour and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, 4 and said to them, "You also go into the vineyard, And whatever is right I will give you. " So they went. 5 Again he went out about the sixth and the ninth hour, And did likewise. 6 And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing [a]idle, And said to them, "Why have you been standing here idle all day? " 7 They said to him, "Because no one hired us. " He said to them, "You also go into the vineyard, [b]and whatever is right you will receive. "

8 "So when evening had come, The owner of the vineyard said to his steward, "Call the laborers and give them their wages, Beginning with the last to the first. " 9 And when those came who were hired about the eleventh hour, They each received a denarius. 10 But when the first came, They supposed that they would receive more; and they likewise received each a denarius. 11 And when they had received it, They [c]complained against the landowner, 12 saying, "These last men have worked only one hour, And you made them equal to us who have borne the burden and the heat of the day. " 13 But he answered one of them and said, "Friend, I am doing you no wrong. Did you not agree with me for a denarius? 14 Take what is yours and go your way. I wish to give to this last man the same as to you. 15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good? " 16 So the last will be first, And the first last. For[d] many are called, But few chosen. " (Matt 20:1-16]

The apostle and all the Saints understood this scripture perfectly in the first century and strove for translation by grace through faith, But the were told to let the wheat and tares grow together until the inner angel power of Yahweh removed the ideas as the Book of Revelation documents. All 12 apostle were translated except James (and Judas, Of course). The Book of Revelation was written in 40AD and not 100AD like the Satanists want us to believe.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 11:32:19 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, The scripture is correct. The resurrected body of Christ is in the third heaven. The many mansion He prepared for the 12 apostles. He is also preparing many mansions ford all Israel and Gentiles in the third temple era by teaching correct ideas to their spirit-orbs to receive the greatest reward of translation they agreed to before being born.

I don't understand the idea of guests from this scripture you are quoting. This is only about apostles and translation and not the resurrection. Those taking part in translation become part of a family (not guests) of translated beings. They are part of the Abrahamic Covenant. Perhaps you are mixing it up with parable of the ten virgins who are preparing for the resurrection and not translation. Resurrected beings have sex but they do not live in families to create immortal children. The wedding in the parable is between Christ and the female Holy Spirit in us. We will consummate that marriage in sex after the resurrection. Christ loves the female Holy Spirit in the resurrected woman, And the female Holy Spirit loves Christ in the resurrected man.

Read the scriptures again. Jesus is going to live in his father's house. He is preparing rooms for believers who he has to fetch when he returns.

John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father"s house has many rooms; if that were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

The idea of translation white grace vs resurrected beings in works-based salvation ideas is taught in the parable of the laborers. The first workers entered the world to expect something for their works, And they are resurrected last. Those who are translated by Christ by grace and not works, They are placed into eternal bodies first and translated. Therefore, The first shall be last, And the last first.

Translated is not found in the bible. It is a word and concept you admitted you borrowed from Mormonism. Mirmonism is a cult. You have occult aspirations.

The last ones resurrected are those that apply the mortal law of Moses incorrectly, According to the works-based principle of man at their money jobs. The more physical works we do, The more money we make. But the kingdom of heaven has no mortal laws, But only grace, Faith, And committed trust to Yahweh.

The scriptures tell us only Jesus can save.
Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, For there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. "

Also, The parable uses the numbers 3, 6, 9, 11, And 12. The three number 3 (Holy Spirit power), 6 (works based idea of genetic reengineering), And 9 (fallen sons of God ideas). The number 9 has a ton of meaning, But the parable is about black grace (5+4=9) Grace=5. Self=4. The black grace steals glory from God by absorbing the power to the self of Satan in us. The white grace reflects the light to glorify God and not Satan in us. The Satanists go through a faith exercise to increase their commitment to the Creator to use Yahweh's black grace power as God's power is sucked into self.

The scriptures tell us only Jesus can save.
Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, For there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. "

The Satanist understand the grace of God better than Christians because their faith requires sacrifice to the Creator and the Christian's faith does not. The Jesus fraud did all the sacrifice and repenting for us on the cross, So to speak. So we don't have to sacrifice or repent, But just believe in the dumb idea. Christians believe in the phony word atonement and "I am sorry" ideas.

According to you: Yahweh's has closed the eyes of the Satanists for 6, 000 years and the ETs for 150, 000 years. They are a sleeping giant.

The parable of the laborers is compared to the Spirit of the Kingdom of Heaven and is specifically for the Satanists to open their sleeping giant eyes to teach them the next step is the 11th hour is the white grace of the son of God. 1+1=2. They are all paid in the 12 hour by white grace. 5+7=12. Grace = 5 and the First Covenant of the resurrection = 7. 4+8 also equals 12, Which includes translation. 4 represent finding our true selves in the four parts of Yahweh Elohim and not Satan. 8=translation.

But the Satanists have been put to sleep according to you: Yahweh's has closed the eyes of the Satanists for 6, 000 years and the ETs for 150, 000 years. They are a sleeping giant

The work of the laborers is all done in the daylight, Indicating that both the black grace and white grace is from Yahweh's power. He creates night and day, Light and darkness, Good and evil.

According to you Yahweh is the cause of all evil and darkness.
You said: In fact, Ra [Lucifer] is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:
I form the light, And create darkness: I make peace, And create evil: I the Lord do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7 KJV)

Christ is the keeper of white grace. The Father is an unjust judge from the perspective of mortality and black grace that can harm those outside of the pentagram inner circle. But Yahweh is quite just from eternity's perspective that He holds all the power and everyone is saved by His grace for being born mortal. We all receive an immortal body, Which is the Denarius they received, Whatever they agreed to receive with the Lord before they were born.

You are confused. The Father of Christ is Yahweh. You treat the two as separate beings, You ignorant mutt.

Read your confused comments.
1. Christ is the keeper of white grace. The Father is an unjust judge from the perspective of mortality and black grace that can harm those outside of the pentagram inner circle.
2. But Yahweh is quite just from eternity's perspective that He holds all the power and everyone is saved by His grace for being born mortal.

Christianity was stripped of the pre-mortal life idea, So they cannot understand how God distributes rewards of light in eternity. We all receive and immortal body, But many receive one fixed light switch frequency (resurrection) because they assume an eternal reward based on mortal works. But a few receive a variable dimmer switch (translation) based on waiting on Yahweh's grace by trust, Either black or white grace, To know good and evil.
You must be a blinking idiot to compare God to a variable dimmer switch.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.