Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Merry Christmas -- Here is my present to you

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 1:35:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I have been discussing for more than a month that if we live and believe and Christ, We will NOT die physically with our soul leaving our body by following the Book of Revelation and Book of Hebrews that teaches the core ideas of the early Church was striving to overcome Satan in us, Which is an extremely difficult path verses the broad way of death and resurrection.

I call the straight, Narrow, And difficult path translation life, But if we fail at the goal and die of old age, We will be reincarnated in the third temple era to complete the objective by the grace of God if that is what we wanted in our first incarnation into a mortal body. We are rewarded what we agreed to with the Lord before we were born.

Nobody knows whether we are translated or not before it happens. For example, Paul did not know if he would be translated or not, But he kept striving for the goal.

In scripture, There is a place in Philippians were Paul writes about translation, But the Satanists changed the idea from translation to resurrection because they believed the Christians were lying and hiding the bodies, And they needed to protect the public from the criminal liar, Yahweh.

My Christmas present to you is to provide a scripture that demonstrates the original gospel of Yahushua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) to encourage you to keep walking in the light by apply the teaching of the Book of Revelation to enter inner heaven you lived in as a little child and find your spirit-orb identity. Merry Christmas. Little children love presents. Paul wrote:

But what things were gain to me, These I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, For whom I have suffered the loss of all things, And count them as rubbish [to live in heaven with peace and joy], That I may gain Christ and be found in Him, Not having my own righteousness, Which is from the law, But that which is through faith in Christ, The righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection [Christ was worthy of translation], And the fellowship of His sufferings, Being conformed to His death [by will power], If, By any means, I ***may*** attain to the ***TRANSLATION*** from the dead [we are all dying physically}.

Not that I have already attained, Or am already perfected; but I press on, That I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended [translation]; but one thing I do, Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the ***upward**[translation] call of God in Christ Jesus.

Therefore let us, As many as are ***mature***, Have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you [it is not your path]. Nevertheless, To the degree that we have already attained, Let us walk by the same rule [of righteousness], Let us be of the same mind [to walk in the light of God that has no darkness]. (Phil 3:7-16)

The Greek word used for "resurrection" that I changed to "translation" is the ONLY GREEK WORD IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE TRANSLATED AS RESURRECTION. It is also precisely what they did to Hebrews 9:10 to protect us from the lies spread by Christianity. They translated the word in Heb 9:10 as "reformation" instead of "translation" to remove the idea from the planet.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 2:23:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I have been discussing for more than a month that if we live and believe and Christ, We will NOT die physically with our soul leaving our body by following the Book of Revelation and Book of Hebrews that teaches the core ideas of the early Church was striving to overcome Satan in us, Which is an extremely difficult path verses the broad way of death and resurrection.

I call the straight, Narrow, And difficult path translation life, But if we fail at the goal and die of old age, We will be reincarnated in the third temple era to complete the objective by the grace of God if that is what we wanted in our first incarnation into a mortal body. We are rewarded what we agreed to with the Lord before we were born.

Nobody knows whether we are translated or not before it happens. For example, Paul did not know if he would be translated or not, But he kept striving for the goal.

In scripture, There is a place in Philippians were Paul writes about translation, But the Satanists changed the idea from translation to resurrection because they believed the Christians were lying and hiding the bodies, And they needed to protect the public from the criminal liar, Yahweh.

My Christmas present to you is to provide a scripture that demonstrates the original gospel of Yahushua the Messiah (Jesus Christ) to encourage you to keep walking in the light by apply the teaching of the Book of Revelation to enter inner heaven you lived in as a little child and find your spirit-orb identity. Merry Christmas. Little children love presents. Paul wrote:

But what things were gain to me, These I have counted loss for Christ. Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, For whom I have suffered the loss of all things, And count them as rubbish [to live in heaven with peace and joy], That I may gain Christ and be found in Him, Not having my own righteousness, Which is from the law, But that which is through faith in Christ, The righteousness which is from God by faith; that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection [Christ was worthy of translation], And the fellowship of His sufferings, Being conformed to His death [by will power], If, By any means, I ***may*** attain to the ***TRANSLATION*** from the dead [we are all dying physically}.

Not that I have already attained, Or am already perfected; but I press on, That I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended [translation]; but one thing I do, Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the ***upward**[translation] call of God in Christ Jesus.

Therefore let us, As many as are ***mature***, Have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you [it is not your path]. Nevertheless, To the degree that we have already attained, Let us walk by the same rule [of righteousness], Let us be of the same mind [to walk in the light of God that has no darkness]. (Phil 3:7-16)

The Greek word used for "resurrection" that I changed to "translation" is the ONLY GREEK WORD IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE TRANSLATED AS RESURRECTION. It is also precisely what they did to Hebrews 9:10 to protect us from the lies spread by Christianity. They translated the word in Heb 9:10 as "reformation" instead of "translation" to remove the idea from the planet.

But that is not what you said earlier, You said you borrowed the word and idea from Mormonism.

Read what you said: I don't want to be verbose to explain all the technicalities every time I write the word translation. The idea was removed from the planet, Except in Mormonism, And I picked up the word from Mormon writings. If there is a better word to explain the idea of walking into life without dying, Please share. Even Yahushua skips the technicality of the fact our bodies do die, But we do not "taste" of death because the souls never leave the bodies.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 3:25:27 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Leaning wrote:
Merry Christmas.

Is that the brevity of wit? Or just being yourself as you described in your profile.
"Shallow education. A bit rambly. A bit lacking in coherence at times. Generally meh. I'm usually a rather friendly and polite person I'd say, Although I do have lapses on occasion. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/25/2018 11:58:03 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
By the way, Look at what Paul writes in verse 17 right after that we should have the same mind and believe the light of God the has no darkness in it. The Satanic moles deliberately broke as many commandments as they could to prove Yahweh is a criminal liar, But Paul needed the wheat and tares to co-mingle together. The moles were not publicly breaking the physical commandments, But they were breaking the spiritual meaning of the commandemtns to steal the Glory of God to please the darkness of Satan in them:

Brethren, Join in following my example, And note those who so walk, As you have us for a pattern. For many walk [in darkness], Of whom I have told you often, And now tell you even weeping, That they are the enemies of the cross of Christ [satanic moles with lots of financial support]: whose end is destruction, Whose god is their belly, And whose glory is in their shame [lying hypocrisy]"who set their mind on earthly things [who apply the eternal ideas to mortality and do not believe in the Second Great Commandment is reserved for mortality to live the Golden Rule and not Survival of the Fittest. The same dumb ideas are taught by the fallen sons today as anciently].

For our citizenship [today] is ***in heaven***, From which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ [in us], Who will ***transform*** our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, According to the working by which He is ***able*** even to subdue all things to Himself. (Phil 3:17-21)

Satan in us does not want us to know about translation. In connection with the word "transform", It is clear Paul is speaking of translation without dying, Just as Yahushua the Messiah Jesus taught. How do we know for sure? Because the idea is clearly taught in the Sermon on the Mount.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2018 4:42:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
By the way, Look at what Paul writes in verse 17 right after that we should have the same mind and believe the light of God the has no darkness in it. The Satanic moles deliberately broke as many commandments as they could to prove Yahweh is a criminal liar, But Paul needed the wheat and tares to co-mingle together. The moles were not publicly breaking the physical commandments, But they were breaking the spiritual meaning of the commandemtns to steal the Glory of God to please the darkness of Satan in them:

Brethren, Join in following my example, And note those who so walk, As you have us for a pattern. For many walk [in darkness], Of whom I have told you often, And now tell you even weeping, That they are the enemies of the cross of Christ [satanic moles with lots of financial support]: whose end is destruction, Whose god is their belly, And whose glory is in their shame [lying hypocrisy]"who set their mind on earthly things [who apply the eternal ideas to mortality and do not believe in the Second Great Commandment is reserved for mortality to live the Golden Rule and not Survival of the Fittest. The same dumb ideas are taught by the fallen sons today as anciently].

For our citizenship [today] is ***in heaven***, From which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ [in us], Who will ***transform*** our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, According to the working by which He is ***able*** even to subdue all things to Himself. (Phil 3:17-21)


If The Lord Jesus Christ [in us], Who will ***transform*** our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, According to the working by which He is ***able*** even to subdue all things to Himself. Then why are we also eagerly waiting for the Savior, The Lord Jesus Christ [in us]. The Lord Jesus Christ is already IN US. You ignorant mutt.

But you have distorted the verses because there is no mention of Jesus IN US.
Philippians 3:17-21 Brethren, Be followers together of me, And mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
18 (For many walk, Of whom I have told you often, And now tell you even weeping, That they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
19 Whose end is destruction, Whose God is their belly, And whose glory is in their shame, Who mind earthly things. )
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, The Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, That it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, According to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Satan in us does not want us to know about translation. In connection with the word "transform", It is clear Paul is speaking of translation without dying, Just as Yahushua the Messiah Jesus taught. How do we know for sure? Because the idea is clearly taught in the Sermon on the Mount.

How can the Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ and Satain all coexist in us?
Transform is not translation, You even said resurrection was translation. But the Bible says the dead are in their graves waiting to be resurrected.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 (ESV)
(13) But we do not want you to be uninformed, Brothers, About those who are asleep, That you may not grieve as others do who have no hope.
(14) For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, Even so, Through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep.
(15) For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, That we who are alive, Who are left until the coming of the Lord, Will not precede those who have fallen asleep.
(16) For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, With the voice of an archangel, And with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
(17) Then we who are alive, Who are left, Will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, And so we will always be with the Lord.

If Paul wanted Christians not to grieve, And knew that when people died their soul or spirit went to be with God, He would have said so here in order to help comfort people. Instead he tells us that all the dead in Christ will rise at the Rapture when the Lord comes, And comforts us by letting us know that even when a person dies, He will rise again.

Acts 2:29-32 and 34 (ESV)
(29) "Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, And his tomb is with us to this day.
(30) Being therefore a prophet"
(31) he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, That he was not abandoned to Hades, Nor did his flesh see corruption.
(32) This Jesus God raised up, And of that we all are witnesses.
(34) For David did not ascend into the heavens"

If David was in heaven, Peter should have said so. Instead, Peter said just the opposite, That David ""did not ascend into the heavens". " His point was not that Jesus was in heaven with a body and David was in heaven without one. His point was that David was dead and Jesus was not.

Note: all the verses tell us the dead are in their graves waiting to be resurrected on Judgement day. No state of translation or translated beings such as vampires or zombies.

You admitted you borrowed the word and concept "translated " from Mormonism.

You wrote: I don't want to be verbose to explain all the technicalities every time I write the word translation. The idea was removed from the planet, Except in Mormonism, And I picked up the word from Mormon writings. If there is a better word to explain the idea of walking into life without dying, Please share. Even Yahushua skips the technicality of the fact our bodies do die, But we do not "taste" of death because the souls never leave the bodies.

You also said you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the Bible. Now you tell us you are leaning towards Mormonism. That is time well wasted.

When are you releasing your 7 volume guide to economic ruin?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2018 11:21:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
***But you have distorted the verses because there is no mention of Jesus IN US.

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are ***in Christ Jesus***, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. (Romans 8:1)

OK. Lets see. God and Christ are in the physical third heaven and our spirit-orbs are IN HIM like being in Santa Claus at the North Pole? The idea is insane. No. Christ is in us and we are in Him. We walk in the Spirit Light in us that has no darkness of Satan. How? We think and reason and use the Golden Rule to tame the dragon in us. Whatsoever men should do to us, do to them.

***How can the Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ and Satain all coexist in us?

By ideas and feelings, both light and darkness, good and evil.

***Transform is not translation, You even said resurrection was translation. But the Bible says the dead are in their graves waiting to be resurrected.

You are now talking about the second heaven for disembodies souls. It is the same heaven, and it does not move. However, we move into five different places in our walk to the immortal end of an eternal body.

Born Mortal

1-Spirit-Orb: First Heaven
2.Spirit-Orb place in a Soul: All thinking is external, not internal.
3.A Soul in a mortal body: First Heaven Inside
4. A disembodied soul faced with reincarnation or not. Second Heaven Inside
5. Immortal body by translation or resurrection : Third Heaven, not internal unless translated. Resurrected beings are only external in their thinking.

Born immortal like the fallen sons of God:

1-Spirit-Orb: First Heaven
2.Spirit-Orb placed in a Soul: All thinking is external.
3.A Soul placed into an immortal body: All thinking is external.

Ra (Lucifer) skipped mortality to birth immortal children but risked fighting Yahweh because he doesn't know good and evil. He did not want to deal with the pain of mortality. Only a few are of the Ra family. Most of the sons and daughters of God do not rebel because they love the Character of Yahweh and not His Power.

Returning to Paul writing about heaven and paradise, we read:

It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago"whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows"such a one was caught up to the third heaven. And I know such a man"whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows" how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter. (1 Cor 12:1-4)

The afterlife is not complicated. Paul cannot look into anyone's heart so he just saw the third heaven and paradise. Paradise is the souls outer forms and the 2nd heaven lives in them. The inexpressible words are about the ETs, which Paul was forbidden to talk about for obvious reasons.

We are all in a location that is one of three parts of heaven, which is one eternal and interconnected as One Heaven. We cannot enter the inner heaven until we are enter mortality. Thus, we are taught we must be born of water of a woman's womb (John 3:5) It is NOT baptism. John 3:6 proves it. "That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit is Spirit. (John 3:6) Being born of the Spirit is location 5 called the third heaven.

Yes. We can have spiritual experiences and walk in the light, but that is NOT being born again. Christianity has mutilated the scriptures by telling people they are born again when the spirit orb touches the Spirit of Christ in us. No. We are conceived and growing in the womb of God. The spiritual birth is the birth of immoral body in location 5.

People can have physical and spiritual abortions as mortals. Christians are always aborting the "born again" ideas because they are false; and then, they leave Christianity because they are too honest to stomach the lies of the theologians and religions that treat them like docile slaves and demand their money they work hard for. Why don't the Pastors and Preachers go get a real job? they think to themselves. The idea that a laborer is worthy of his hire is about the Lord paying us in the form of more light for repenting, and is not about money.

Yes, they felt emotionally high when they joined Christianity, confusing them, but it did not stay with them! They were not taught that Christ is the Firstborn into a spiritual body and they will not be "born again" or "born of God" until they are in the last or 5th location in the third heaven. The term "born again" in the original 1st century assemblies by Christ and John meant translation. Now the writing of John make perfect sense because a translated body does not sin:

Whoever has been born of God ***does not sin***, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God. (1 John 3:9)

We know that whoever is born of God ***does not sin***; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him. (1 John 5:18}

For whatever is born of God ***overcomes the world***. And this is the victory that has ***overcome*** the world"our faith. (1 John 5:4)

1st John was written in 35 AD (or 31AD if we subtract 4 years for the controversy of Christ's birth) a year after the gospels of Matthew and John were distributed to the assemblies, and they all believed in translation to remove the evil one or "wicked one" in us so we never sin because we are TRANSLATED. The epistles of 2 John and 3 John were written between 36 AD and 39AD (32AD and 35AD) The Book of Revelation was written in 40 AD (36 AD) so the Church was fully aware of the Book of Revelation to be born of God and remove Satan in us to overcome the world by translation!

Many of Paul's writing had the "born again" or "born of God" terminology in them, but the Satanists through Marcion eradicated them from the assemblies to change the meaning into something else. They effectively changed the whole world's thinking to believe in death instead of life!

***If Paul wanted Christians not to grieve, And knew that when people died their soul or spirit went to be with God, He would have said so here in order to help comfort people. Instead he tells us that all the dead in Christ will rise at the Rapture when the Lord comes, And comforts us by letting us know that even when a person dies, He will rise again.

There is no such thing in the Bible as the raptures. The idea did not exist until after the fallen sons of God began messing with the leaders in the 18th century. It does not exist in history. Paul is talking about the third heaven in Thessalonians. We will all meet Christ in the air at the end of resurrecting the last man, and the resurrected beings are escorted to other planets and the translated being join Christ to live on earth a "family" planet.

***If David was in heaven, Peter should have said so. Instead, Peter said just the opposite, That David ""did not ascend into the heavens". " His point was not that Jesus was in heaven with a body and David was in heaven without one. His point was that David was dead and Jesus was not.

The scripture is talking about the third heaven that everybody can see when we get there. No one can see the first or second heaven but the individual believers that overcome the 7 tests. They cannot be born of God until they overcome the 7 seals, the 14 plagues, the dragon, the beast, the mark of the beast, the false prophet, and the religious harlot that sells God for money.

***Note: all the verses tell us the dead are in their graves waiting to be resurrected on Judgement day. No state of translation or translated beings such as vampires or zombies.

The scriptures are true about Hades and the second heaven.

***You admitted you borrowed the word and concept "translated " from Mormonism.

Should I use "born of God" like John did? No. No one would understand me because the paradigms are messed up in
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2018 2:50:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***But you have distorted the verses because there is no mention of Jesus IN US.

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are ***in Christ Jesus***, Who do not walk according to the flesh, But according to the Spirit. (Romans 8:1)

OK. Lets see. God and Christ are in the physical third heaven and our spirit-orbs are IN HIM like being in Santa Claus at the North Pole? The idea is insane. No. Christ is in us and we are in Him. We walk in the Spirit Light in us that has no darkness of Satan. How? We think and reason and use the Golden Rule to tame the dragon in us. Whatsoever men should do to us, Do to them.

***How can the Kingdom of God and Jesus Christ and Satain all coexist in us?

By ideas and feelings, Both light and darkness, Good and evil.

***Transform is not translation, You even said resurrection was translation. But the Bible says the dead are in their graves waiting to be resurrected.

You are now talking about the second heaven for disembodies souls. It is the same heaven, And it does not move. However, We move into five different places in our walk to the immortal end of an eternal body.

Born Mortal

1-Spirit-Orb: First Heaven
2. Spirit-Orb place in a Soul: All thinking is external, Not internal.
3. A Soul in a mortal body: First Heaven Inside
4. A disembodied soul faced with reincarnation or not. Second Heaven Inside
5. Immortal body by translation or resurrection : Third Heaven, Not internal unless translated. Resurrected beings are only external in their thinking.

Born immortal like the fallen sons of God:

1-Spirit-Orb: First Heaven
2. Spirit-Orb placed in a Soul: All thinking is external.
3. A Soul placed into an immortal body: All thinking is external.

Ra (Lucifer) skipped mortality to birth immortal children but risked fighting Yahweh because he doesn't know good and evil. He did not want to deal with the pain of mortality. Only a few are of the Ra family. Most of the sons and daughters of God do not rebel because they love the Character of Yahweh and not His Power.

Returning to Paul writing about heaven and paradise, We read:

It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations. I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago"whether in the body I do not know, Or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows"such a one was caught up to the third heaven. And I know such a man"whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows" how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, Which it is not lawful for a man to utter. (1 Cor 12:1-4)

The afterlife is not complicated. Paul cannot look into anyone's heart so he just saw the third heaven and paradise. Paradise is the souls outer forms and the 2nd heaven lives in them. The inexpressible words are about the ETs, Which Paul was forbidden to talk about for obvious reasons.

We are all in a location that is one of three parts of heaven, Which is one eternal and interconnected as One Heaven. We cannot enter the inner heaven until we are enter mortality. Thus, We are taught we must be born of water of a woman's womb (John 3:5) It is NOT baptism. John 3:6 proves it. "That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit is Spirit. (John 3:6) Being born of the Spirit is location 5 called the third heaven.

Yes. We can have spiritual experiences and walk in the light, But that is NOT being born again. Christianity has mutilated the scriptures by telling people they are born again when the spirit orb touches the Spirit of Christ in us. No. We are conceived and growing in the womb of God. The spiritual birth is the birth of immoral body in location 5.

People can have physical and spiritual abortions as mortals. Christians are always aborting the "born again" ideas because they are false; and then, They leave Christianity because they are too honest to stomach the lies of the theologians and religions that treat them like docile slaves and demand their money they work hard for. Why don't the Pastors and Preachers go get a real job? They think to themselves. The idea that a laborer is worthy of his hire is about the Lord paying us in the form of more light for repenting, And is not about money.

Yes, They felt emotionally high when they joined Christianity, Confusing them, But it did not stay with them! They were not taught that Christ is the Firstborn into a spiritual body and they will not be "born again" or "born of God" until they are in the last or 5th location in the third heaven. The term "born again" in the original 1st century assemblies by Christ and John meant translation. Now the writing of John make perfect sense because a translated body does not sin:

Whoever has been born of God ***does not sin***, For His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, Because he has been born of God. (1 John 3:9)

We know that whoever is born of God ***does not sin***; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, And the wicked one does not touch him. (1 John 5:18}

For whatever is born of God ***overcomes the world***. And this is the victory that has ***overcome*** the world"our faith. (1 John 5:4)

1st John was written in 35 AD (or 31AD if we subtract 4 years for the controversy of Christ's birth) a year after the gospels of Matthew and John were distributed to the assemblies, And they all believed in translation to remove the evil one or "wicked one" in us so we never sin because we are TRANSLATED. The epistles of 2 John and 3 John were written between 36 AD and 39AD (32AD and 35AD) The Book of Revelation was written in 40 AD (36 AD) so the Church was fully aware of the Book of Revelation to be born of God and remove Satan in us to overcome the world by translation!

Many of Paul's writing had the "born again" or "born of God" terminology in them, But the Satanists through Marcion eradicated them from the assemblies to change the meaning into something else. They effectively changed the whole world's thinking to believe in death instead of life!

***If Paul wanted Christians not to grieve, And knew that when people died their soul or spirit went to be with God, He would have said so here in order to help comfort people. Instead he tells us that all the dead in Christ will rise at the Rapture when the Lord comes, And comforts us by letting us know that even when a person dies, He will rise again.

There is no such thing in the Bible as the raptures. The idea did not exist until after the fallen sons of God began messing with the leaders in the 18th century. It does not exist in history. Paul is talking about the third heaven in Thessalonians. We will all meet Christ in the air at the end of resurrecting the last man, And the resurrected beings are escorted to other planets and the translated being join Christ to live on earth a "family" planet.

***If David was in heaven, Peter should have said so. Instead, Peter said just the opposite, That David ""did not ascend into the heavens". " His point was not that Jesus was in heaven with a body and David was in heaven without one. His point was that David was dead and Jesus was not.

***Note: all the verses tell us the dead are in their graves waiting to be resurrected on Judgement day. No state of translation or translated beings such as vampires or zombies.

How can Jesus be in us when he was seen ascending into the clouds?
Acts 1:9 After he said this, He was taken up before their very eyes, And a cloud hid him from their sight.

Jesus even told them where he was going.

John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2018 7:17:35 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Yahushua the Messiah is not the body we see on the outside. He is what is inside the heart, We have to cover the flesh when repent to see Him; He said, "I am the way, Truth, And the Life, " Please explain how He is the outer body they saw. He made the same comparison to define Himself to Phillip when He wanted to see the Father's body in the third heaven; defining Him as the way, Truth, And life destroys your childish views that defends a Santa Claus Jesus.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2018 5:29:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Yahushua the Messiah is not the body we see on the outside. He is what is inside the heart,

The heart is an organ which pumps blood. It is impossible for Yahushua the Messiah to fit in your heart. Nor has any Cardiologist found Yahushua the Messiah in anyone's heart. It doesn't show up in x-rays either before or after heart surgery.

We have to cover the flesh when repent to see Him;
Never seen anyone going to church to repent naked.

He said, "I am the way, Truth, And the Life, " Please explain how He is the outer body they saw. He made the same comparison to define Himself to Phillip when He wanted to see the Father's body in the third heaven; defining Him as the way, Truth, And life destroys your childish views that defends a Santa Claus Jesus.

Jesus actually told Philip if he could see Jesus he was seeing the father.
John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

But no one has seen Jesus after he ascended to heaven.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2018 10:39:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
***The heart is an organ which pumps blood. It is impossible for Yahushua the Messiah to fit in your heart. Nor has any Cardiologist found Yahushua the Messiah in anyone's heart. It doesn't show up in x-rays either before or after heart surgery.

The Son is a Spirit of Yahweh the body. The Spirit of the Son dwells in our spirit orb that is called "heart" in scripture.

***Never seen anyone going to church to repent naked.

Never have I. I said flesh not clothing. Flesh is the clothing of the soul.

***Jesus actually told Philip if he could see Jesus he was seeing the father.
John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

The mortal body of Yahushua the Messiah was from the genetics of Joseph and Mary, So of course He would not look physically like the Father. To correct Phillip, He defines Himself as "the way, Truth, , And life" of His spiritual Father in Yahweh as a Spirit of His four parts: (Mother, Father, Son, Daughter-Holy Spirit). Like Yahweh. You also have four parts of one spirit-orb. This is one of the most important scripture because it defines God and His Son. No one can see God except through the eyes of the Son of God in us, Simple. It is not complicated. "Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall SEE God". One who stands on the sea of glass in heaven can see God's light. God is light, And in Him in no darkness at all.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 7:58:40 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Most Christian readers have paradigms different than mine making it impossible to understand what Philip was told. . For example, They believe:

1. The body of Jesus was the Son of God at birth.
2. We do not know what the purpose of the resurrection is. We will find out in heaven.
3. The Father is in the Trinity and is a mystery. Jesus was speaking to him about things we cannot understand. God knows these mysteries. We are just suppose to believe what He says, But not understand it. What is important is the Son of God is the Way, The Truth, And Life. No one comes the Father but through the Son. That means believing in the phony atonement and testament narratives the Satanists created. Done. We believe what we are told by the theologians.

Here is my assumptions I received in the light:

1. Yahushua was not born the son of Son of God but was born just like we were with mortal parents. He became the son of God at His baptism. Therefore, The Bible is silent about his childhood until age 30.

2. Mary was a virgin because the semen of Joseph was transferred from a wet dream into Mary just like all the occult demigods born of virgins.

3. Yahushua became worthy of translation when he overcame Satan an Adam's soul in the Garden of Gethsemane and sweat blood to be willing to do the Father's will to experience the pain of the cross.

4. The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.

With these paradigms, I can understand the verse perfectly. Phillip had been taught the ideas above, And he knew about the inner kingdom of heaven. But he wanted to see the Father's body, Which he called God, Living in the third heaven.

Yahushua needed to correct Phillip by teaching He and the Father are metaphysical Spirit and light inside the body. The Son and Father are the "way, Truth, And life" inside the physical body.

Yahushua taught all of the apostles he was Adam's reincarnatedw soul in Matthew 16, But Satanists removed the three words from the Bible to remove the translation idea from the Bible. The fallen sons of God told them translation and the resurrection were lies, And the Messiah was not Adam, But he was an imposter trying to make money by his business model. He was alive and hiding somewhere to rip off the people and use them as slaves to build an economic empire.

See how easy that thought is to believe if an immortal being appeared to you and said that Yahweh was a criminal liar? The sons of God also lie about our history, Where we came from. The purpose for being here, The Cosmic War, The after life, And the false eternal merry-go-round purpose of reincarnation. They were blinded by Yahweh Elohim by the power of how he created the mind to work in the first place. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE SATANISTS. The blinding is the responsibility of Yahweh by giving power to the fallen sons of God to appear to them with the immortal and unconditional love of God, And the Satanist believed what they were told.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 9:53:00 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
I am getting these ideas from Bible on the sea of glass. The creatures in Rev 4 are directly related to the four creatures in Ezekiel 1. The Book of Revelation is about us being translated using the 7 tests, 7 seals, 7 plagues of the spirit, And 7 plagues of the soul. They have six wings to indicate they represent mortal man before he is translated.

However, Ezekiel shows the end product of the book of Revelation. The creatures have four wings of "self" to represent the four parts of translated man. Each part of the spirit of Yahweh has all the characteristics of the others in the inner kingdom of the Father (lion of truth as the authority), Mother (cow of life and peace), Son (man of mortality's to know good and evil), Daughter-Holy Spirit (eagle of synergy of thought using a bird's eye view).

Paul got the idea that all the godhead is in Christ from this verse, For all four parts of God are interchangeable within each other. In other words, The four parts can do each responsibility as One Yahweh Elohim. Paul wrote:

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (Col 2:9)

This idea is communicated in Ezekiel 1 by each of the four creature with one head and four faces. Paul uses the word "God**head**" to define Christ living inside us.

The book of Revelation was written in the beginning of the Church, And they connected the Book of Revelation to Ezekiel as the end translation goal. They were hoping for the Lord to "come" to them and translate their bodies. They wanted to be translated like the Father and Mother are.

The book of Revelation is about mortals. Ezekiel shows the translated man, And that is why the scripture says his is a man INSIDE his glorified body. He is still there with Yahweh Elohim as a created spirit-orb. His soul as a man is sandwiched in between His immortal spirit-orb and an immortal body, Making Him eternal. Read the Bible. Each symbol has a meaning about the Kingdom of God within us:

Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. (Ez 1:5)

Keep in mind, This is God's inner heart in the third heaven, Not his body. The Bible is full of ideas about the inner kingdom, And these do NOT come by a degree in college or reading the Bible at home with the carnal mind. These ideas are seen in the light by faith and repentance using the wheels seen in the vision.

What are the four wheels? Have you ever been to the hospital and received a wrist band? The 7 tests, 7 seals, 7 spirit plagues, And 7 soul plagues are like the wrist band. They are not sequential like they are written but they are circular in that the Lord can take us through any of the 28 steps at anytime. The four rings are inside each other to represent the synergy and integrated nature of the translation with one wheel within another, Within another, And so forth, Just as the book of Revelation is written.

To be translated, One has to correct all the false paradigms about the Bible. They need to dump the Trinity from the pyramid and embrace the cube that has FOUR parts of the godhead, Not three.

They need to dumb the second coming as written in Acts (added in third century) and know the Day of the Lord refers to translation or the resurrection. We are not going to stand before God in a line to judged. That is just symbolic in Rev 20 of the inner kingdom ideas that are judged one by one by the white throne of grace. Any works-based salvation idea is destroyed in the lake of fire, Symbolically thinking, By the friction it causes against the Logos Word of Reason in God's white light that has no darkness in it.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 10:22:30 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
A lot of the truth about translation is in the numbers and symbols and is not explained by words. For example, Translation is for those who want to procreate an eternal family, So the man and woman are translated as a package deal. It doesn't mean they will be translated together, But they will be married forever. You do not need a temple, However, As the Mormons falsely believe.

The truth is in the cube. It has 8 points, And it only has one cube in the book of revelation because we are translated one individual at a time. However, Two cubes adds to 16, Which is the number of faces in Ezekiel 1. 4x4=16. Therefore, The Father is seen on the throne. But the woman is kept hidden by giving all glory to the Father. 1+0=1.

Unlike what Satanism teaches in their occult books, The Bible has the true meaning of the gods, Who are translated men and women that want what Abraham wanted by faith, Repentance, And reincarnation. It is the same thing Enoch and Melchizedek wanted. If you don't have a desire for it, Then the resurrection is you path and not translation by grace through faith.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 3:34:36 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***The heart is an organ which pumps blood. It is impossible for Yahushua the Messiah to fit in your heart. Nor has any Cardiologist found Yahushua the Messiah in anyone's heart. It doesn't show up in x-rays either before or after heart surgery.

The Son is a Spirit of Yahweh the body. The Spirit of the Son dwells in our spirit orb that is called "heart" in scripture.

More nonsense from a scripturally ignorant mutt.
Read what the bible says about the heart.
Mark 7:21 For from within, Out of the heart of man, Come evil thoughts, Sexual immorality, Theft, Murder, Adultery, 22 coveting, Wickedness, Deceit, Sensuality, Envy, Slander, Pride, Foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within, And they defile a person. "

Is the heart where the Spirit of the Son dwells in our spirit orb that is called "heart" in scripture. The heart is where all these evil things come from within, And they defile a person.

***Never seen anyone going to church to repent naked.

Never have I. I said flesh not clothing. Flesh is the clothing of the soul.

Another lie exposed. It is the flesh that we have to cover according to your post.
You said:, We have to cover the flesh when repent to see Him; He said, "I am the way, Truth, And the Life.

***Jesus actually told Philip if he could see Jesus he was seeing the father.
John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

The mortal body of Yahushua the Messiah was from the genetics of Joseph and Mary, So of course He would not look physically like the Father. To correct Phillip, He defines Himself as "the way, Truth, , And life" of His spiritual Father in Yahweh as a Spirit of His four parts: (Mother, Father, Son, Daughter-Holy Spirit). Like Yahweh. You also have four parts of one spirit-orb. This is one of the most important scripture because it defines God and His Son. No one can see God except through the eyes of the Son of God in us, Simple. It is not complicated. "Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall SEE God". One who stands on the sea of glass in heaven can see God's light. God is light, And in Him in no darkness at all.

More nonsense from a scripturally ignorant mutt.
Read the scriptures you mutt.
John 14:9 "Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. "
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, The glory of the one and only Son, Who came from the Father, Full of grace and truth.

You are profoundly stupid and mentally unstable.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 4:29:54 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Most Christian readers have paradigms different than mine making it impossible to understand what Philip was told. . For example, They believe:

1. The body of Jesus was the Son of God at birth.
2. We do not know what the purpose of the resurrection is. We will find out in heaven.
3. The Father is in the Trinity and is a mystery. Jesus was speaking to him about things we cannot understand. God knows these mysteries. We are just suppose to believe what He says, But not understand it. What is important is the Son of God is the Way, The Truth, And Life. No one comes the Father but through the Son. That means believing in the phony atonement and testament narratives the Satanists created. Done. We believe what we are told by the theologians.

Here is my assumptions I received in the light:

1. Yahushua was not born the son of Son of God but was born just like we were with mortal parents. He became the son of God at His baptism. Therefore, The Bible is silent about his childhood until age 30.

Read your bible you mutt. Mary was told the child she was about to conceive was the Son of God.
Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "
34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

2. Mary was a virgin because the semen of Joseph was transferred from a wet dream into Mary just like all the occult demigods born of virgins.

Joseph wasn't even in the room when Mary was impregnated.
Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

Joseph was then informed. Read your scriptures you ignorant mutt.
Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[a]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, But before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet[b] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20 But after he had considered this, An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, Because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, And you are to give him the name Jesus, [c] because he will save his people from their sins. "

3. Yahushua became worthy of translation when he overcame Satan an Adam's soul in the Garden of Gethsemane and sweat blood to be willing to do the Father's will to experience the pain of the cross.

Jesus was about to be crucified. He was not looking forward to the experience. Sweating blood is not translation.

4. The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.

Jesus's father is God. How did you come to the conclusion " The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body. "
You appear to think the Father, Yahweh and God are different beings. Get your facts right.

With these paradigms, I can understand the verse perfectly. Phillip had been taught the ideas above, And he knew about the inner kingdom of heaven. But he wanted to see the Father's body, Which he called God, Living in the third heaven.

Phillip wanted to see God. Jesus showed him God.
Read the scriptures you mutt.
John 14:9 "Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. "
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, The glory of the one and only Son, Who came from the Father, Full of grace and truth.

Yahushua needed to correct Phillip by teaching He and the Father are metaphysical Spirit and light inside the body. The Son and Father are the "way, Truth, And life" inside the physical body.

Jesus was standing in front of Phillip in the flesh. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Yahushua taught all of the apostles he was Adam's reincarnatedw soul in Matthew 16, But Satanists removed the three words from the Bible to remove the translation idea from the Bible. The fallen sons of God told them translation and the resurrection were lies, And the Messiah was not Adam, But he was an imposter trying to make money by his business model. He was alive and hiding somewhere to rip off the people and use them as slaves to build an economic empire.

Adam is not even mentioned in Matthew 16. Nor is the word translation found in the entire bible. Reincarnation is not a biblical concept, Resurrection is.
Jesus is not Adam. Adam was a sinner who brought death into the world.

Now read what scriptures say Jesus was.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, The glory of the one and only Son, Who came from the Father, Full of grace and truth.

See how easy that thought is to believe if an immortal being appeared to you and said that Yahweh was a criminal liar? The sons of God also lie about our history, Where we came from.
Even you called Yahweh the creator of all evil in the world.

The purpose for being here, The Cosmic War, The after life, And the false eternal merry-go-round purpose of reincarnation. They were blinded by Yahweh Elohim by the power of how he created the mind to work in the first place. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE SATANISTS. The blinding is the responsibility of Yahweh by giving power to the fallen sons of God to appear to them with the immortal and unconditional love of God, And the Satanist believed what they were told.

Now you confirm the blinding is the responsibility of Yahweh by giving power to the fallen sons of God to appear to them with the immortal and unconditional love of God, And the Satanist believed what they were told.

You still cannot get your story right after spending 43 years to make sense of the Bible. Your mental illness is handicapping your efforts.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 4:47:18 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I am getting these ideas from Bible on the sea of glass. The creatures in Rev 4 are directly related to the four creatures in Ezekiel 1. The Book of Revelation is about us being translated using the 7 tests, 7 seals, 7 plagues of the spirit, And 7 plagues of the soul. They have six wings to indicate they represent mortal man before he is translated.

However, Ezekiel shows the end product of the book of Revelation. The creatures have four wings of "self" to represent the four parts of translated man. Each part of the spirit of Yahweh has all the characteristics of the others in the inner kingdom of the Father (lion of truth as the authority), Mother (cow of life and peace), Son (man of mortality's to know good and evil), Daughter-Holy Spirit (eagle of synergy of thought using a bird's eye view).

Paul got the idea that all the godhead is in Christ from this verse, For all four parts of God are interchangeable within each other. In other words, The four parts can do each responsibility as One Yahweh Elohim. Paul wrote:

For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. (Col 2:9)

This idea is communicated in Ezekiel 1 by each of the four creature with one head and four faces. Paul uses the word "God**head**" to define Christ living inside us.

The book of Revelation was written in the beginning of the Church, And they connected the Book of Revelation to Ezekiel as the end translation goal. They were hoping for the Lord to "come" to them and translate their bodies. They wanted to be translated like the Father and Mother are.

The book of Revelation is about mortals. Ezekiel shows the translated man, And that is why the scripture says his is a man INSIDE his glorified body. He is still there with Yahweh Elohim as a created spirit-orb. His soul as a man is sandwiched in between His immortal spirit-orb and an immortal body, Making Him eternal. Read the Bible. Each symbol has a meaning about the Kingdom of God within us:

Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man. (Ez 1:5)

Keep in mind, This is God's inner heart in the third heaven, Not his body. The Bible is full of ideas about the inner kingdom, And these do NOT come by a degree in college or reading the Bible at home with the carnal mind. These ideas are seen in the light by faith and repentance using the wheels seen in the vision.

What are the four wheels? Have you ever been to the hospital and received a wrist band? The 7 tests, 7 seals, 7 spirit plagues, And 7 soul plagues are like the wrist band. They are not sequential like they are written but they are circular in that the Lord can take us through any of the 28 steps at anytime. The four rings are inside each other to represent the synergy and integrated nature of the translation with one wheel within another, Within another, And so forth, Just as the book of Revelation is written.

To be translated, One has to correct all the false paradigms about the Bible. They need to dump the Trinity from the pyramid and embrace the cube that has FOUR parts of the godhead, Not three.

They need to dumb the second coming as written in Acts (added in third century) and know the Day of the Lord refers to translation or the resurrection. We are not going to stand before God in a line to judged. That is just symbolic in Rev 20 of the inner kingdom ideas that are judged one by one by the white throne of grace. Any works-based salvation idea is destroyed in the lake of fire, Symbolically thinking, By the friction it causes against the Logos Word of Reason in God's white light that has no darkness in it.

The book of Revelation is an apocalyptic vision John was shown of the future. There are a lot of cryptic symbolism used to hide the names of the kingdoms destined to be doomed in the prophecy so as not to invite their ire.

Revelation 1:1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, Which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw"that is, The word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, And blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, Because the time is near.

It is also a prophecy about the final destruction of heaven and earth.

Revelation 21:1 21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 5:04:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
A lot of the truth about translation is in the numbers and symbols and is not explained by words. For example, Translation is for those who want to procreate an eternal family, So the man and woman are translated as a package deal. It doesn't mean they will be translated together, But they will be married forever. You do not need a temple, However, As the Mormons falsely believe.

The truth is in the cube. It has 8 points, And it only has one cube in the book of revelation because we are translated one individual at a time. However, Two cubes adds to 16, Which is the number of faces in Ezekiel 1. 4x4=16. Therefore, The Father is seen on the throne. But the woman is kept hidden by giving all glory to the Father. 1+0=1.

Unlike what Satanism teaches in their occult books, The Bible has the true meaning of the gods, Who are translated men and women that want what Abraham wanted by faith, Repentance, And reincarnation. It is the same thing Enoch and Melchizedek wanted. If you don't have a desire for it, Then the resurrection is you path and not translation by grace through faith.

The word translated is not in the bible. You were asked several times to show where the word of concept is applied in scriptures. But you finally confessed you borrowed the word 'translated' from Mormonism.

Read your confession: I don't want to be verbose to explain all the technicalities every time I write the word translation. The idea was removed from the planet, Except in Mormonism, And I picked up the word from Mormon writings. If there is a better word to explain the idea of walking into life without dying, Please share. Even Yahushua skips the technicality of the fact our bodies do die, But we do not "taste" of death because the souls never leave the bodies.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

So the spirit/soul returns to God when we die. No translated phase.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 5:36:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Read the scriptures you mutt.
John 14:9 "Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. "
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, The glory of the one and only Son, Who came from the Father, Full of grace and truth.

I agree with these scriptures. God left just the right scripture wheat for the angels in us to pull out the tares and burn the ideas in the lake of fire. That it what all the fire is about in Ezekiel. The fire of the inner kingdom burns away all the dumb ideas. Angels with wings in the Bible is the signal God is speaking of the INNER kingdom. If the angels do not have wings, God is speaking of the OUTER kingdom.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 6:16:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Mark 7:21 For from within, Out of the heart of man, Come evil thoughts, Sexual immorality, Theft, Murder, Adultery, 22 coveting, Wickedness, Deceit, Sensuality, Envy, Slander, Pride, Foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within, And they defile a person. "

***Is the heart where the Spirit of the Son dwells in our spirit orb that is called "heart" in scripture. The heart is where all these evil things come from within, And they defile a person.

I agree with these scriptures. God created Satan in us. These thought come from him. The objective is to remove Satan by translation or resurrection. Paul said he had not attained translation yet, But pressed forward to the goal.

He was murdered by Satanists after exposing them as the leaders who hijacked the Corinthian assembly. Paul's writing separate the wheat from the tares in the Bible. They are for the Satanists. The book of Romans to Chapter 12 and Hebrews is written to them, For Paul did his best to change their minds anciently, Since he had a Satanist from birth and had a lot of contacts in Jerusalem and Rome that he wrote from Tarsus 3 to 5 years after his conversion in 33AD. The book of Roman's was for the Jewish Satanists and Roman public. Hebrews was sent to the Jewish contacts he knew that were Satanists committed to kill Christians. The puzzle really is not hard to unravel when we know Paul was born into and influential Satanist family. Remember, The killing was done with good intention to stop the lies because they believed in ET miracles, And it was not done for the false reasons the narratives use today.

The way to start controlling Satan in us is to control our words. It is not a sin to think a bad thought. We cannot be held responsible for bad thoughts, For God created Satan in us. So Yahushua the Messiah said when we SPEAK the idea with our mouth we defile ourselves. We start with our words and start working on the 7 tests of overcoming. Then we begin the renewing the mind process to nuke the dumb ideas by living the Golden Rule.

Satanists already live a form of the Golden Rule among insiders who have made oaths. They just need to change it to the Golden Rule and include outsiders as well. "Whatsoever men should do to you, Also do to them".
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 7:41:44 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***Read the scriptures you mutt.
John 14:9 "Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. "
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God.
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, The glory of the one and only Son, Who came from the Father, Full of grace and truth.

I agree with these scriptures. God left just the right scripture wheat for the angels in us to pull out the tares and burn the ideas in the lake of fire. That it what all the fire is about in Ezekiel. The fire of the inner kingdom burns away all the dumb ideas. Angels with wings in the Bible is the signal God is speaking of the INNER kingdom. If the angels do not have wings, God is speaking of the OUTER kingdom.

Angels are spirit being created separate from humans. God uses angels as messengers and as guardian angels to protect those he loves.

"Further, The Bible very rarely describes angels as having wings. However, There are definitely two types of angels mentioned in the Bible that have wings: cherubim (Exodus 25:20; Ezekiel 10) and seraphim (Isaiah 6). Cherubim and seraphim are two types of angels, Possibly the two highest orders of angels. So, This much is clear, Some angels do have wings. "

But the scriptures do not separate angels into inner or outer kingdoms and they certainly do not live in humans.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 9:04:01 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Angels are talked about but mortals trained by the fallen sons of God not know what they are. First all, "fallen angel" idea is from the book of Enoch calls the sons of God angels, When they are not. They were born immortal as sons of God. When understands the plan of salvation and Cosmic War from the Bible from the sea of glass, It is not complicated.

1, Sons of God are not angels.
2. Angels are resurrected mortals and only do what God says.
3. Wings on angels are symbolic of the spirit-orb angels inside us that that fly in the "air" to signal the thoughts we believe and they operate with the Spirit of God.

6 wings represent mortals. 4 wings represent the "self" of a translated man or woman. All inner kingdom teachings. They are called angels inside us because Yahweh Elohim transfers His power from His Spirit to our spirit-orb.

The translated man that Moses saw is called our Heavenly Father and has received a lot of power from Yahweh Elohim as demonstrated on Mt. Sinai.

Everything else who writes about angels is very speculative nonsense based on silly narratives created by the Satanist to control us. Hollywood has created the craze of physical angels having wings. What for? Can't angels even levitate like mortals do? They have less power than mortals? What? Physical angels have wings for what reason? A Christmas decoration? Nonsense. The brain can do it's job to reason that there are no physical angels with wings.

Visions from prophets that see angels with wings is the signal that God is teaching about the kingdom of God within us.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/28/2018 9:42:30 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Angels are talked about but mortals trained by the fallen sons of God not know what they are. First all, "fallen angel" idea is from the book of Enoch calls the sons of God angels, When they are not. They were born immortal as sons of God. When understands the plan of salvation and Cosmic War from the Bible from the sea of glass, It is not complicated.

First you say: First all, "fallen angel" idea is from the book of Enoch calls the sons of God angels, When they are not.
Then you say: They were born immortal as sons of God.
So either way angels are known as Sons of God according to you.

1, Sons of God are not angels.
First you say: First all, "fallen angel" idea is from the book of Enoch calls the sons of God angels, When they are not.
Then you say: They were born immortal as sons of God.
So either way angels are known as Sons of God according to you.

2. Angels are resurrected mortals and only do what God says.
But you just said: They were born immortal as sons of God.
So why would angels need to be resurrected?
Your mental illness is showing!

3. Wings on angels are symbolic of the spirit-orb angels inside us that that fly in the "air" to signal the thoughts we believe and they operate with the Spirit of God.

So there are angels in us that fly and need the wings to fly in us. Where is the air in us, Are they flying around in our lungs?

6 wings represent mortals. 4 wings represent the "self" of a translated man or woman. All inner kingdom teachings. They are called angels inside us because Yahweh Elohim transfers His power from His Spirit to our spirit-orb.

According to you: They are called angels inside us because Yahweh Elohim transfers His power from His Spirit to our spirit-orb.
Outside us they are called Angels took! Wow!

The translated man that Moses saw is called our Heavenly Father and has received a lot of power from Yahweh Elohim as demonstrated on Mt. Sinai.

So the Heavenly Father that Moses saw is not God/Yahweh but someone who received a lot of power from Yahweh Elohim as demonstrated on Mt. Sinai.
Your mental illness is becoming more noticeable.

Everything else who writes about angels is very speculative nonsense based on silly narratives created by the Satanist to control us. Hollywood has created the craze of physical angels having wings. What for? Can't angels even levitate like mortals do? They have less power than mortals? What? Physical angels have wings for what reason? A Christmas decoration? Nonsense. The brain can do it's job to reason that there are no physical angels with wings.

But the scriptures talk about angels with wings. You just haven't read the bible.
Further, The Bible very rarely describes angels as having wings. However, There are definitely two types of angels mentioned in the Bible that have wings: cherubim (Exodus 25:20; Ezekiel 10) and seraphim (Isaiah 6). Cherubim and seraphim are two types of angels, Possibly the two highest orders of angels. So, This much is clear, Some angels do have wings. "

Visions from prophets that see angels with wings is the signal that God is teaching about the kingdom of God within us.

How are vision from prophets that see angels with wings flying outside signal that God is teaching about the kingdom of God within us?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 9:05:57 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Since I have been around many prophets who have visions. I know they can be about the inner kingdom or they outer kingdom. I stand by my words, But of course, You do not have to believe them.

The sons of God are divided into (1) the family of Ra that wants to remove mortality and (2) those who love Yahweh's Character and stay out of His private business because He asks them to.

The story of Noah becoming drunk and his three sons are a type and shadow of the sons of God in the third heaven. A few are rebellious, But many are not. It depends on whether they love Yahweh's power or His Character.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,386
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 11:32:02 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Since I have been around many prophets who have visions. I know they can be about the inner kingdom or they outer kingdom. I stand by my words, But of course, You do not have to believe them.

The sons of God are divided into (1) the family of Ra that wants to remove mortality and (2) those who love Yahweh's Character and stay out of His private business because He asks them to.

The story of Noah becoming drunk and his three sons are a type and shadow of the sons of God in the third heaven. A few are rebellious, But many are not. It depends on whether they love Yahweh's power or His Character.

You should know if Noah was a drunk. You claimed you are the reincarnated Noah. Do you have any boat building skills? Can you name some animals?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.