Definition of God, Sons of God, And Angels

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 10:42:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
In the Bible;

Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, Not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, But are like angels [g]of God in heaven. But concerning the resurrection of the dead, Have you not read what was spoken to you by God, Saying, "I am the God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, And the God of Jacob"? God is not the God of the dead, But of the living [translation life}. "

1-The Father in the third heaven is a translated man.
2-The sons of God are born to immortal parents and have never been mortal like us.
3-Angels are resurrected mortals that have sex but are sterile. They live in the third heaven and do not have wings.
4-Angels that have wings are symbolic of ideas in the first heaven as mortals and the second heaven as disembodied souls in Sheol. It the kingdom of God within you.

If you want to argue with the ideas, Take it up with Christ for He defines it clearly in the verse above. Translated beings beget immortal children and angels cannot procreate, Immortal children can grow to maturity and beget immortal children,

Enoch and Melchizedek are translated men.

This is very easy to see when we fix false narratives and paradigms created by the fallen sons of God and the Satanist moles to remove the idea of translation and the correct interpretation of the "day of the Lord" that will remove Satan from our spirit-orbs in translation or the resurrection.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 10:53:03 PM
Being saved from death and Satan is translation life or the resurrection. The Christians did not believe in a second coming in His body like He left like all Christians believe. No. He is going to meet us in the air to sent the resurrected angels to other planets. He will come to live on earth with translated beings who want immortal families.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 11:09:15 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Being saved from death and Satan is translation life or the resurrection. The Christians did not believe in a second coming in His body like He left like all Christians believe. No. He is going to meet us in the air to sent the resurrected angels to other planets. He will come to live on earth with translated beings who want immortal families.

Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.
John 14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father"s house has many rooms; if that were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going. "

Jesus said: I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 11:18:46 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
In the Bible;

Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, Not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, But are like angels [g]of God in heaven. But concerning the resurrection of the dead, Have you not read what was spoken to you by God, Saying, "I am the God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, And the God of Jacob"? God is not the God of the dead, But of the living [translation life}. "

Matthew 22:30 In the resurrection, People will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, They will be like the angels in heaven.

1-The Father in the third heaven is a translated man.
Where does it say that in the bible? .

2-The sons of God are born to immortal parents and have never been mortal like us.
Where does it say that in the bible?

3-Angels are resurrected mortals that have sex but are sterile. They live in the third heaven and do not have wings.

4-Angels that have wings are symbolic of ideas in the first heaven as mortals and the second heaven as disembodied souls in Sheol. It the kingdom of God within you.

If you want to argue with the ideas, Take it up with Christ for He defines it clearly in the verse above. Translated beings beget immortal children and angels cannot procreate, Immortal children can grow to maturity and beget immortal children,

Enoch and Melchizedek are translated men.

This is very easy to see when we fix false narratives and paradigms created by the fallen sons of God and the Satanist moles to remove the idea of translation and the correct interpretation of the "day of the Lord" that will remove Satan from our spirit-orbs in translation or the resurrection.

The only one we know who struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible was you. You even confessed you suffer from mental illness.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 11:44:07 PM
Apparently, The God you believe in doesn't want to think and put the puzzle pieces together in the light of God that has no darkness but, He is suppose do to all your thinking for you. Go join Islam, The Mormons, Or any other Religion, And they will tell you what 3 or 5 different possibilities or opinions exists to choose from. But do not really read what the plain test says. Christ said they did not know the scriptures or the power of God. I have quoted tons of scriptures in other posts you have already read that supports this one scripture of Yahushua. It is the best one.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2018 11:55:27 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Apparently, The God you believe in doesn't want to think and put the puzzle pieces together in the light of God that has no darkness but, He is suppose do to all your thinking for you. Go join Islam, The Mormons, Or any other Religion, And they will tell you what 3 or 5 different possibilities or opinions exists to choose from. But do not really read what the plain test says. Christ said they did not know the scriptures or the power of God. I have quoted tons of scriptures in other posts you have already read that supports this one scripture of Yahushua. It is the best one.

Most of the things you believe are not supported by scriptures.
Here are some examples:
1. Father in the third heaven is a translated man.
Where does it say that in the bible? .

5. If you want to argue with the ideas, Take it up with Christ for He defines it clearly in the verse above. Translated beings beget immortal children and angels cannot procreate, Immortal children can grow to maturity and beget immortal children,

6. Enoch and Melchizedek are translated men.

7. This is very easy to see when we fix false narratives and paradigms created by the fallen sons of God and the Satanist moles to remove the idea of translation and the correct interpretation of the "day of the Lord" that will remove Satan from our spirit-orbs in translation or the resurrection.

The only one we know who struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible was you. You even confessed you suffer from mental illness.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2018 8:49:04 AM
Jesus answered and said to them, "***You are mistaken, Not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God***. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, But are like angels of God in heaven. But concerning the resurrection of the dead, Have you not read what was spoken to you by God, Saying, "I am the God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, And the God of Jacob"? God is not the God of the dead, But of the living [translation life}. "

1-The Father in the third heaven is a translated man. The scripture is in Ezekiel 1:4-28.

This is a rare occasion the chapter and verses have meaning because it so important. 1=Father. 4=self. 2=Christ. 8=Translation. The translated (8) self (4) of the Father (1) is reveled in Christ (2) within us. Does God have that much power to have the chapter and versed communicate the meaning of the verses? Of course He does.

For example, The Book of Matthew follows the number meanings from chapter 1 to 28 to identify the main idea of the chapter. God does not do this in the whole Bible, But only the most important parts, Like Ezekiel 1:4-28 and Matthew.

Matthew can be trusted because there are not many text changes, Except removing Yahushua is the reincarnated soul of Adam and became the Son of God at His baptism, Being baptized in the name of the "Father. Son. And Holy Spirit" instead of being baptized in the name of Yahushua, The Great Commission, And truncating Pentecost. Other than these four alterations of the text, Matthew is very trustworthy--especially for the Sermon on the Mount. It has been preserved perfectly.
Let us now go to the description of the translated man of the Father in Ezekiel 1.

By the way, Ezekiel describes the third temple, Which will be used to translate reincarnated Israel to keep God's promise to Abraham; therefore, Ezekiel begins with the translation of the Father:

Then I looked, And behold, A whirlwind [SPIRIT] was coming out of the north [TRUTH OF THE FATHER, ICE COLD SNOW, FROZEN WATER OF THE LOGOS WORD OF REASON, INTELLECTUAL TRUTH, NO EMOTIONS], A great cloud [WATER OF THE WORD] with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, Out of the midst of the fire [CLEANSE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT].

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, But He who is coming after me is mightier than I, Whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. (Matt 3:11)

Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. [4=self of God] And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a [TRANSLATED] **man**. Each one had four faces [EYES, EARS, NOSE, MOUTH--4 PARTS OF THE SPIRIT SELF OF GOD, EXCEPT THE FLESH], And each one had four wings [ABILITY TO FLY IN THE SPIRIT].

Their legs were straight [STRAIT PATH TO TRANSLATION FOLLOWING STEPS IN BOOK OF REVELATION], And the soles of their feet were like the soles of calves" feet [CLOVEN HOOF REPRESENTS TWO COVENANTS AS ONE, FIRST AND LAST]. They sparkled like the color of burnished bronze [THE FEET ARE CONNECTED TO CHRIST IN REVELATION CHAPTER 1 AND 2. THE COVENANTS GUIDE THE PATH]. The hands of a man were under their wings on their four sides [THE TEN COMMANDMENTS GUIDE THE WAY ON THE PATH OF COVENANT]; and each of the four had faces [TRUTH] and wings [SPIRIT]. Their wings touched one another [MALE AND FEMALE IDEAS ARE ONE. LEFT SIDE FEMALE RIGHT SIDE MALE. ]. The creatures did not turn when they went, But each one went straight forward [STRAIGH, NARROW, AND DIFFICULT PATH LEADING TO TRANSLATION. PAST SINS ARE IRRELEVANT. THE PAST IS OVER AND CANNOT BE CHANGED].

As for the likeness of their faces, Each had the face of a man [SON MORTAL TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL]; each of the four [SELF] had the face of a lion on the right side [FATHER MALE OF TRUTH AUTHORITY], Each of the four [SELF] had the face of a cow on the left side [MOTHER FEMALE OF PEACE AND LIFE], And each of the four had the face of an eagle [DAUGHTER HOLY SPIRIT OF A BIRDS EYE VIEW: SYNERGY OF TRUTH].

Thus were their faces. Their wings stretched upward; two wings of each one touched one another [MALE AND FEMALE ARE ONE IN THE SPIRIT OF YAHWEH], And two covered their bodies [MALE AND FEMALE IDEAS ARE ONE IN SPIRIT-ORB OF THE MAN]. And each one went straight forward; they went wherever the spirit wanted to go, And they did not turn when they went [SPIRIT OF YAHWEH ELOHIM WILL ALWAYS FORGET PAST SINS AND GOES FORWARD KNOWING YAHWEH HOLDS NO GRUDGE FOR PAST SINS].

As for the likeness of the living creatures, Their appearance was like burning coals of fire [COALS ARE BLACK GRACE BURING IN WHITE GRACE-- THE TRANSLATED FATHER KNOWS GOOD AND EVIL IN THE FIRE], Like the appearance of torches going back and forth among the living creatures [THE GODHEAD SHARES POWER WITH EACH OTHER. 4X4=16 FACES. 1+6=7; THE POWER COMES FROM THE 10 COMMANDMENTS IN THE FIRST COVENANT. THE COVENANT TORCH WAS WHAT ABRAHAM SAW IN HIS VISION IN GENESIS 15. HE WAS PROMISED TRANSLATION LIKE THE FATHER. ]

The fire was bright, And out of the fire went lightning. [THE LIGHTING IS THE FLASHES OF IDEAS THAT YAHWEH TEACHES US ABOUT THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AS WE WALK IN THE LIGHT THAT HAS NO DARKNESS. WHEN THE TRUTH FLASHES BY FAITH, IT IS POWERFUL AND LOUD IN OUR SPIRIT ORB FROM YAHWEH, AND IT IS FOR A BRIEF SECOND WE SEE THE TRUTH. THE LIGHT GOES ON AND WE SEE THE TRUTH FROM YAHWEH. THE TRANSLATED MAN WILL ALWAYS BE LEARNING SOMETHING NEW FROM YAHWEH--FOREVER AND EVER. ] And the living creatures ran back and forth, In appearance like a flash of lightning. [THE MOVEMENT AND LIGHTING SHOWS FAITH IN YAHWEH AND CONTINUAL LEARNING IN THE LIGHT FLASHES IN THE SPIRIT-ORB FOREVER! ]

Now as I looked at the living creatures, Behold, A wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces [ASPECTS OF TRUTH--EYES, EARS, NOSE, MOUTH, WITHOUT THE FLESH]. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, And all four had the same likeness [THE COLOR BERYL IS MULTIFACITED HAVING ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW COVENANT, AND EACH OF THE COLORS HAVE A SPIRITUAL MEANING TO REPENT OF BAD IDEAS. THE 4 WHEELS ARE THE 7 TESTS, 7 SEALS, 7 SPIRIT PLAGUES, AND 7 SOUL PLAGES THAT CLEANSE US BY THE COLORS. THEY ARE NOT SEQUENTIAL AS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS, BUT THEY ARE LIKE WRIST BANDS WE GET AT THE HOSPITAL. WE GO FROM WHEEL TO WHEEL AS EACH INDIVIDUAL HAS DIFFERENT NEEDS AS THE LORD TAKES US THROUGH THE REPENTANCE PROCESS BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH THAT LEADS TO TRANSLATION. THE IS DIFFICULT NOW, BUT THE PARADIGM WILL CHANGE AFTER A FEW SOULS ARE TRANSLATED AND HELP BUT THE THIRD TEMPLE. THEN TRANSLATION WILL BECOME EASIER AND EASIER AS SOCIETY RECEIVES IT, AND THE POWER OF THE GROUP CONSCIOUSNESS WILL HAVE ITS POSITIVE EFFECTS ON THE COMMUNITES THAT WILL BE BUILT USING THE CUBE OF EQUALITY AND NOT THE PYRAMID OF POWER. ] CONTINUED. . .
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2018 8:49:37 AM
CONTINUED. . .
The appearance of their workings was, As it were, A wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, They went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. [THE PATH OF THE LORD IS BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH AND IS UNIQUE FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL, BUT IT IS A STRAIGHT PATH FOR EACH SPIRIT-ORB]

As for their rims, They were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, All around the four of them (EYES CAN SEE THE TRUTH BY REPENTANCE AND FAITH AND RENEWING THE MIND]. When the living creatures went, The wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, The wheels were lifted up. [THEY LEARN TO SEPARATE MORTALITLY WITH ETERNITY--BOTH THE SPIRIT-ORB'S WILL AND THE WILL OF YAHWEH ELOHIM. HE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIS WILL AND YAHWEH;S WILL AND ALWAYS DOES YAHWEH'S WILL]

Wherever the spirit wanted to go, They went, Because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, For the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels [THESE ARE THE 144, 000 SYMBOLICALLY AND NOT A LITERAL PHYSICAL NUMBER--12X12X1000; THE PAID THEOLOGIANS ARE FOOLS TO TEACH OPINIONS RATHER THAN THE TRUTH). When those went, These went; when those stood, These stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, The wheels were lifted up together with them, For the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels [JUST LIKE THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS TEACHES IN GORY DETAIL ABOUT THE 144, 000 WHO USE THE FOUR WHEELS TO BE TRANSLATED].

The likeness of the firmament above the heads of the living creatures was like the color of an awesome crystal, Stretched out over their heads. [UNLIKE THE SEA OF GLASS THAT MORTALS STAND ON FOR REVELATION, THE FATHER USES A DIFFERENT COMMUICATION DEVICE TO SPEAK WITH YAHWEH IN A TRANSLATED BODY] And under the firmament their wings spread out straight, One toward another [TO RECEIVE REVELATION FROM THE SPIRIT OF YAHWEH THAT IS IN EVERYTHING].

Each one had two which covered one side, And each one had two which covered the other side of the body [SEPARATING THE WILL OF THE MAN FROM THE WILL OF YAHWEH TO HEAR THE REVELATION CLEARLY].

When they went, I heard the noise of their wings, Like the noise of many waters [TO QUENCH ALL THIRSTY SOULS], Like the voice of the Almighty [YAHWEH ELOHIM IS THE LIGHT THAT HAS NO DARKNESS], A tumult like the noise of an army [THE POWER OF GOD THAT CAN CONFRONT AND DESTROY SATAN]; and when they stood still, They let down their wings. A voice came from above the firmament that was over their heads; whenever they stood, They let down their wings [THE COMMUNICATION WAS COMPLETE. THEY HEARD THE REVELATION FROM YAHWEH ELOHIM IN THE INNER KINGDOM. IT WAS OVER. ]

26 And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, In appearance like a sapphire stone [SAPHIRE IS BLUE TRUTH--THE AUTHORITY OF THE THRONE IS THE TRUTH ITSELF]; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it [THE FATHER IS ONE YAHWEH ELOHIM IN 4 PARTS WITH 16 FACES, ALL SYMBOLIC OF KINGDOM OF GOD WITHIN HIM. 8+8=16. YAHWEH IS MARRIED TO OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER THAT STAYS HIDDEN BEHIND THE CURTAIN. 1+0=1. THE FATHER RECEIVES ALL THE GLORY].

Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, As it were, The color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, As it were, The appearance of fire with brightness all around. Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day [RAINBOW COVENTANT IN TWO SIDES, FIRST AND LAST COVENANTS--ONE EOR NORTAS AND ONE FOR IMMORTALS], So was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. [BRIGHTNESS OF THE SUN]

Red=love=AbleONE
Orange=faith=Enoch
Yellow=God's will=Noah
Green=life=Abraham
Blue=truth=Moses
Indigo=2 truths and 1 red. John the Baptist. Two views of truth with love. Mortal and eternal.
Purple=1 truth and 1 love=Christ. Perfect application of truth and love. God's character.

WHITE GRACE REFLECTS THE LIGHT
BLACK GRACE ABSORBS THE LIGHT TO SELF.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2018 9:11:14 AM
The early Christians were focused on translation because they only had the books of Matthew, John. 1 John, And Revelation. They did not have the other books to distract them. Being saved was literally not dying in the flesh or being resurrected to remove Satan in their spirit-orbs.

They had no "religions" to distract them. There were 75, 000 organic house church working with the cube of equality, And they all understood the pyramid structures of the Nicoliatans the Lord HATES. The Satanists in the Catholic pyramid structures with big, Free government buildings to meet in a new hierarchy destroyed Christ's simple message taken from the First Covenant scriptures.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2018 4:30:07 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Jesus answered and said to them, "***You are mistaken, Not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God***. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, But are like angels of God in heaven. But concerning the resurrection of the dead, Have you not read what was spoken to you by God, Saying, "I am the God of Abraham, The God of Isaac, And the God of Jacob"? God is not the God of the dead, But of the living [translation life}. "

1-The Father in the third heaven is a translated man. The scripture is in Ezekiel 1:4-28.

You are wrong. Nothing in Ezekiel about translated beings. Just like John, Ezekiel saw all kinds of freakish beasts in heaven. Ezekiel was describing what he saw in a vision of heaven. He identified them as external objects.

Ezekiel 1:1 In my thirtieth year, In the fourth month on the fifth day, While I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, The heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

Now show us where -The Father in the third heaven is a translated man. The scripture is in Ezekiel 1:4-28.

Eze 4:4 looked, And I saw a windstorm coming out of the north"an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, And on the right side each had the face of a lion, And on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, Each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, They would go, Without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, And lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, And all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, They would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, And all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, The wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, The wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, They would go, And the wheels would rise along with them, Because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, They also moved; when the creatures stood still, They also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, The wheels rose along with them, Because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, Sparkling like crystal, And awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, And each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, Like the roar of rushing waters, Like the voice of the Almighty, [b] like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, They lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, And high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, As if full of fire, And that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, So was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, And I heard the voice of one speaking.

Ezekiel used every discription to describe the vision of God except The Father in the third heaven is a translated man.

Here is how you defined translation.
You wrote: "I thought I already defined translation. It is dying and being resurrected at a frequency level with a dial that can change the frequency at will. But the soul never leaves the body when in happens. Paul describes it as being changed in the twinkling of an eye. Mortals are stuck on one frequency. We do not have a dial. Resurrected beings are also stuck on one frequency of light. It would be like having a light switch vs a dimmer knob that can control the light being very bright or very dim. Therefore, The is great reward for those who progress through the beatitudes to be peacemakers and be persecuted like the prophets of old. The rewards are joy in more light and to be translated. All prophets are on the grace path of translation, Either sheep or goats. Their final reward is a dimmer knob verses a one frequency light switch in eternity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2018 4:37:27 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
CONTINUED. . .
The appearance of their workings was, As it were, A wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, They went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. [THE PATH OF THE LORD IS BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH AND IS UNIQUE FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL, BUT IT IS A STRAIGHT PATH FOR EACH SPIRIT-ORB]

As for their rims, They were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, All around the four of them (EYES CAN SEE THE TRUTH BY REPENTANCE AND FAITH AND RENEWING THE MIND]. When the living creatures went, The wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, The wheels were lifted up. [THEY LEARN TO SEPARATE MORTALITLY WITH ETERNITY--BOTH THE SPIRIT-ORB'S WILL AND THE WILL OF YAHWEH ELOHIM. HE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIS WILL AND YAHWEH;S WILL AND ALWAYS DOES YAHWEH'S WILL]

Wherever the spirit wanted to go, They went, Because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, For the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels [THESE ARE THE 144, 000 SYMBOLICALLY AND NOT A LITERAL PHYSICAL NUMBER--12X12X1000; THE PAID THEOLOGIANS ARE FOOLS TO TEACH OPINIONS RATHER THAN THE TRUTH). When those went, These went; when those stood, These stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, The wheels were lifted up together with them, For the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels [JUST LIKE THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS TEACHES IN GORY DETAIL ABOUT THE 144, 000 WHO USE THE FOUR WHEELS TO BE TRANSLATED].

The likeness of the firmament above the heads of the living creatures was like the color of an awesome crystal, Stretched out over their heads. [UNLIKE THE SEA OF GLASS THAT MORTALS STAND ON FOR REVELATION, THE FATHER USES A DIFFERENT COMMUICATION DEVICE TO SPEAK WITH YAHWEH IN A TRANSLATED BODY] And under the firmament their wings spread out straight, One toward another [TO RECEIVE REVELATION FROM THE SPIRIT OF YAHWEH THAT IS IN EVERYTHING].

Each one had two which covered one side, And each one had two which covered the other side of the body [SEPARATING THE WILL OF THE MAN FROM THE WILL OF YAHWEH TO HEAR THE REVELATION CLEARLY].

When they went, I heard the noise of their wings, Like the noise of many waters [TO QUENCH ALL THIRSTY SOULS], Like the voice of the Almighty [YAHWEH ELOHIM IS THE LIGHT THAT HAS NO DARKNESS], A tumult like the noise of an army [THE POWER OF GOD THAT CAN CONFRONT AND DESTROY SATAN]; and when they stood still, They let down their wings. A voice came from above the firmament that was over their heads; whenever they stood, They let down their wings [THE COMMUNICATION WAS COMPLETE. THEY HEARD THE REVELATION FROM YAHWEH ELOHIM IN THE INNER KINGDOM. IT WAS OVER. ]

26 And above the firmament over their heads was the likeness of a throne, In appearance like a sapphire stone [SAPHIRE IS BLUE TRUTH--THE AUTHORITY OF THE THRONE IS THE TRUTH ITSELF]; on the likeness of the throne was a likeness with the appearance of a man high above it [THE FATHER IS ONE YAHWEH ELOHIM IN 4 PARTS WITH 16 FACES, ALL SYMBOLIC OF KINGDOM OF GOD WITHIN HIM. 8+8=16. YAHWEH IS MARRIED TO OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER THAT STAYS HIDDEN BEHIND THE CURTAIN. 1+0=1. THE FATHER RECEIVES ALL THE GLORY].

Also from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw, As it were, The color of amber with the appearance of fire all around within it; and from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw, As it were, The appearance of fire with brightness all around. Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day [RAINBOW COVENTANT IN TWO SIDES, FIRST AND LAST COVENANTS--ONE EOR NORTAS AND ONE FOR IMMORTALS], So was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. [BRIGHTNESS OF THE SUN]

Red=love=AbleONE
Orange=faith=Enoch
Yellow=God's will=Noah
Green=life=Abraham
Blue=truth=Moses
Indigo=2 truths and 1 red. John the Baptist. Two views of truth with love. Mortal and eternal.
Purple=1 truth and 1 love=Christ. Perfect application of truth and love. God's character.

WHITE GRACE REFLECTS THE LIGHT
BLACK GRACE ABSORBS THE LIGHT TO SELF.

Does the above match your definition of -The Father in the third heaven is a translated man. The scripture is in Ezekiel 1:4-28. Did Exekiel say: God died and was resurrected?

You wrote: "I thought I already defined translation. It is dying and being resurrected at a frequency level with a dial that can change the frequency at will. But the soul never leaves the body when in happens. Paul describes it as being changed in the twinkling of an eye. Mortals are stuck on one frequency. We do not have a dial. Resurrected beings are also stuck on one frequency of light. It would be like having a light switch vs a dimmer knob that can control the light being very bright or very dim. Therefore, The is great reward for those who progress through the beatitudes to be peacemakers and be persecuted like the prophets of old. The rewards are joy in more light and to be translated. All prophets are on the grace path of translation, Either sheep or goats. Their final reward is a dimmer knob verses a one frequency light switch in eternity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2018 4:44:22 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
The early Christians were focused on translation because they only had the books of Matthew, John. 1 John, And Revelation. They did not have the other books to distract them. Being saved was literally not dying in the flesh or being resurrected to remove Satan in their spirit-orbs.

They had no "religions" to distract them. There were 75, 000 organic house church working with the cube of equality, And they all understood the pyramid structures of the Nicoliatans the Lord HATES. The Satanists in the Catholic pyramid structures with big, Free government buildings to meet in a new hierarchy destroyed Christ's simple message taken from the First Covenant scriptures.

You are a scripturally ignorant mutt. You don't even know the chronological history of the New Testament.

Every scholar agrees Paul came first then Mark. Etc.

Chronological Order of New Testament Books (Approximate)
No. Book Date Written (A. D. )
1 Galatians 49 (A. D. )
2 James. 49 (A. D. )
3 1 Thessalonians 50 - 51 (A. D. )
4 2 Thessalonians 50 - 51 (A. D. )
5 1 Corinthians 54 (A. D. )
6 2 Corinthians 55 (A. D. )
7 Romans 55 (A. D. )
8 Mark 57 - 59 (A. D. )
9 Luke 60 (A. D. )
10 Ephesians 60 (A. D. )
11 Colossians 60 (A. D. )
12 Philemon 60 (A. D. )
13 Acts 61 (A. D. )
14 Philippians 61 (A. D. )
15 1 Timothy 62 (A. D. )
16 Titus 62 (A. D. )
17 2 Timothy 63 (A. D. )
18 1 Peter 63 (A. D. )
19 2 Peter 63 - 64 (A. D. )
20 Matthew 60"s (A. D. )
21 Hebrews 60"s (A. D. )
22 Jude 60"s or 70"s (A. D. )
23 John Late 80"s (A. D. )
24 1 John late 80"s - early 90"s (A. D. )
25 2 John late 80"s - early 90"s (A. D. )
26 3 John late 80"s - early 90"s (A. D. )
27 Revelation late 80"s - early 90"s (A. D. )
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 12:31:49 AM
Harikrish, There are no facts in history in the first century to document what the "scholars" say is true? But they leave that fact out. The century is a blank slate to create whatever narrative they want to mislead us, And since they control the educational teaching at the top, The scholars must stick with the narratives or they lose their jobs. The job is the most important thing as mortals, Isn't it?

Now looking at what the "scholars" claim, Galatians was written before the gospels. Are we to suppose the house churches not have a written record of Christ's teachings in the beginning? That is really a stupid idea. I am not going to believe in nonsensical ideas.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 12:41:30 AM
Do you realize why they put the gospel of Matthew so late? Because they reason the temple had already been destroyed in 70AD and Jesus made no prophecy. What a bunch of scammers for the paycheck to teach lies and do away with the revelations for Christians. But it is fine for Satanists to have visions, Prophecies, And words from God. . . BUT THEY KEEP IT SECRET FROM THE PUBLIC. Oh brother!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 3:36:09 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, There are no facts in history in the first century to document what the "scholars" say is true? But they leave that fact out. The century is a blank slate to create whatever narrative they want to mislead us, And since they control the educational teaching at the top, The scholars must stick with the narratives or they lose their jobs. The job is the most important thing as mortals, Isn't it?

Now looking at what the "scholars" claim, Galatians was written before the gospels. Are we to suppose the house churches not have a written record of Christ's teachings in the beginning? That is really a stupid idea. I am not going to believe in nonsensical ideas.

Paul wrote his epistles before the 4 Gospels were written.
You don't even have the basic facts about the bible. Any wonder you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. Now you want people to believe you are the reincarnated Noah because Yahweh told you so in heaven on a sea of glass.

You said: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven.

You even contradict what Jesus said by claiming you were standing on the sea of glass in heaven.

John 3:13 No one has ascended into heaven except the One who descended from heaven--the Son of Man.

I have proven beyond a doubt you are both scripturally ignorant and mentally ill.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 3:46:20 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Do you realize why they put the gospel of Matthew so late? Because they reason the temple had already been destroyed in 70AD and Jesus made no prophecy. What a bunch of scammers for the paycheck to teach lies and do away with the revelations for Christians. But it is fine for Satanists to have visions, Prophecies, And words from God. . . BUT THEY KEEP IT SECRET FROM THE PUBLIC. Oh brother!

Again you show your scriptural ignorance. Matthew quotes Jesus teaching about the abomination of desolation and the destruction of the temple spoken about by Daniel. Matthew was written a decade before the actual desolation in 70 AD and it is detailed in the Olivet Discourses. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

The reason it is a SECRET to you is because you have not read your Bible!
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 9:45:42 AM
The prophecy of 70 AD is all wrong because of a simple calendar fact. The Satanic Jews changed the calendar to hide the obvious prophecy of Daniel of 69 weeks that points to Yahushua as the Messiah. The private (not public) calendar of Christians originally included the year 0 in the birth of Christ. Haven't you ever thought it strange to record Christ's birthday different than we do it for every person on the planet? We do not say a child is 1 until his first birthday. AD means "year of our Lord" was created to cause confusion. Therefore, To calculate the true AD year from the birth of Christ, We have to subtract 1 year. That means the temple was destroyed in 69 AD not 70 AD.

The number 69 represents the spiritual kingdom of using works and Satan to absorb the light into self. 6=works. 9=Satan and the philosophy of the fallen sons of God who define the Creator in their philosophy, But they do not believe it is Yahweh in the Father's body of the translated man in the third heaven.

However, Yahweh also matched the true spiritual meaning to the physical year of the birthday of Christ, And the Jewish leaders freaked out because they still believed in the ETs and fallen sons of God. When the temple was destroy, It was a true prophecy fulfilled in the book of Mathew written in 34AD. For this reason, The Jews stopped saying His power came from the devil, But He misuses the power of God; therefore, Today no one blasphemes the Holy Spirit miracles, And no one will be thrown into hell-fire to start over as a spirit-orb.

Nobody was keeping track of Christ's birthday publically in 69AD, And the public calendars were not based on the birth of Christ. However, The Christians were, And when the temple was destroyed, They pointed to Matthew and Daniel, And belief in Christ exploded to be translated or resurrected. Therefore, A new calendar system was invented to add 1 year to the calendar and remove the obvious.

By the time the BC/AD calendar was invented, The believers in Christ were docile slaves to the Catholic Church, And the date was quite easy to fix to add to all the fake narratives they created to protect the public from the criminal apostles who were making money from their new business model, Turning Christians into working slaves to make a buck.
Then, Too complicate, Confuse, And distort what they really did, They created the fake narrative that Christ was born 4 years earlier in 4 BC because Herod died based on a lunar eclipse that Josephus records occurred at the death of Herod. But they do not tell the public that a lunar eclipse happens twice on average every 3. 5 years. , So they just cherry-picked the idea to hide what they did. No one will figure out the fact the temple as destroyed in 69 AD rather than 70 AD, Hiding the truth that only they know. But Yahweh knows.

So by confusing everyone on the validity of the date of the birth of Christ, They hide the true date of 69AD that is 62+7=69 weeks in the Book of Daniel. If they didn't get rid of the 69, More people would believe in the lie of translation and resurrection; therefore, They had to respond to the lie to protect the people, Even though Yahushua was a true prophet, But they still reasoned He wasn't the Messiah because He claimed to be the Great I AM, Which was blasphemy to them, According the scripture.

They of course did not understand Ezekiel 1, As Yahusha told them they did not know the scriptures or power of God, For God is the God of the living [translation], Not the dead. Rather, The Satanists wanted to become gods and goddesses the "Ra (Lucifer) way" and not the way the Bible says by grace through faith, Not by works.

I must admit, It was a damn slick move on their part to change the calendar, And Yahweh guided them to do it to hide the prophecy of Daniel and its meaning that was to be sealed until the right time at the end of the age of evil, Which is now.

The abomination of desolation is the inner kingdom truth of removing the First Covenant in Christianity to remove repentance and faith leading to translation. No one is translated because we no longer need the 10 commandments and believe we must die of old age. The Jews were blinded by the black grace of Yahweh coming from the fallen sons of God. Therefore, It was not there fault for sincerely trying their best to help the Creator. Yahweh loves their commitment to Him and the truth.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 10:25:10 AM
Every Bible student knows the 70 week Daniel proephecy is broken into 7+62+1=70.
First, Yahweh's grace is in the 70 weeks: 70 = 7 x 10 = 7x2x5. Add the pime numbers and reduce: 7+2+5=14=5 grace
These numbers are impotant:
7=The First Covenant
2= Yahushua
5= Grace
14= The Father (1 ) leads the four parts of self (4) by His grace (5). Through faith.

Weeks is a symbol of resting 1 day in 7

70 weeks we rest 24/7 by grace to eventually be translated. 1+7=8.
69 weeks means your spirit-orb is never at rest.

"Week" does not mean years in the kingdom of God within us. Eternity has no time, Just rich meaning;
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 7:03:18 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Every Bible student knows the 70 week Daniel proephecy is broken into 7+62+1=70.
First, Yahweh's grace is in the 70 weeks: 70 = 7 x 10 = 7x2x5. Add the pime numbers and reduce: 7+2+5=14=5 grace
These numbers are impotant:
7=The First Covenant
2= Yahushua
5= Grace
14= The Father (1 ) leads the four parts of self (4) by His grace (5). Through faith.

Weeks is a symbol of resting 1 day in 7

70 weeks we rest 24/7 by grace to eventually be translated. 1+7=8.
69 weeks means your spirit-orb is never at rest.

"Week" does not mean years in the kingdom of God within us. Eternity has no time, Just rich meaning;

Cut out your nonsense. Daniel is not an exercise in numerology. Daniel's seventy weeks prophecy is a simple prophecy that was written 600 years before Christ arrived on the scene. Daniel's prophecy proved extremely accurate in predicting the coming of the anointed messiah, Husband death and the destruction of the temple.

"The division of the 70 weeks in Daniel.

In verse 24, Gabriel says, "Seventy "sevens" are decreed for your people and your holy city. " Almost all commentators agree that the seventy "sevens" should be understood as seventy "weeks" of years, In other words, A period of 490 years. These verses provide a sort of "clock" that gives an idea of when the Messiah would come and some of the events that would accompany His appearance.

The prophecy goes on to divide the 490 years into three smaller units: one of 49 years, One of 434 years, And one 7 years. The final "week" of 7 years is further divided in half. Verse 25 says, "From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, The ruler, Comes, There will be seven "sevens, " and sixty-two "sevens. "" Seven "sevens" is 49 years, And sixty-two "sevens" is another 434 years:

49 years + 434 years = 483 years

The Purpose of the 70 Weeks
The prophecy contains a statement concerning God"s six-fold purpose in bringing these events to pass. Verse 24 says this purpose is 1) "to finish transgression, " 2) "to put an end to sin, " 3) "to atone for wickedness, " 4) "to bring in everlasting righteousness, " 5) "to seal up vision and prophecy, " and 6) "to anoint the most holy. "

Notice that these results concern the total eradication of sin and the establishing of righteousness. The prophecy of the 70 weeks summarizes what happens before Jesus sets up His millennial kingdom. Of special note is the third in the list of results: "to atone for wickedness. " Jesus accomplished the atonement for sin by His death on the cross (Romans 3:25; Hebrews 2:17).

The Fulfillment of the 70 Weeks
Gabriel said the prophetic clock would start at the time that a decree was issued to rebuild Jerusalem. From the date of that decree to the time of the Messiah would be 483 years. We know from history that the command to "restore and rebuild Jerusalem" was given by King Artaxerxes of Persia c. 445 B. C. (see Nehemiah 2:1-8).

The first unit of 49 years (seven "sevens") covers the time that it took to rebuild Jerusalem, "with streets and a trench, But in times of trouble" (Daniel 9:25). This rebuilding is chronicled in the book of Nehemiah.

Using the Jewish custom of a 360-day year, 483 years after 445 B. C. Places us at A. D. 30, Which would coincide with Jesus" triumphal entry into Jerusalem (Matthew 21:1-9). The prophecy in Daniel 9 specifies that after the completion of the 483 years, "the Anointed One will be cut off" (verse 26). This was fulfilled when Jesus was crucified.

Daniel 9:26 continues with a prediction that, After the Messiah is killed, "the people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. " This was fulfilled with the destruction of Jerusalem in A. D. 70. The "ruler who will come" is a reference to the Antichrist, Who, It seems, Will have some connection with Rome, Since it was the Romans who destroyed Jerusalem. "

Your mutilation of Daniel's prophecy only exposed your scriptural ignorance and your mental illness. You spent 43 years trying to make sense of the Bible. It is time to give up and accept your mental illness and learning disability. You cannot even get your basic facts of the bible right.

You claim you are the reincarnated Noah and was told so in heaven while standing on a sea of glass. So not only you claim you have a Bronze Age worldview being Noah. You also claim you were in heaven. One would expect some honestly from someone who aspires to be Noah even if it is only a delusion. But your mental illness has even corrupted that noble aspiration.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 12:01:24 PM
The prophecy of Daniel was reserved to be understood only in our day, Which is appointed by Yahweh as the time He ends the evil age with the "consciousness" of the planet to become One Family with the Golden Rule and translation, And Daniel was sealed prophecy until that time. Therefore, Based on the text itself, The scholars and religions are wrong. It would have been better for them to say, "I don't know, " rather than speculate about something they don't understand. Let's look at the text of Daniel 12:4-13]:

Daniel sees a vision of Christ over the middle of the river in Daniel chapter10, And the description is connected to many of the symbols of Christ in Revelation chapter 1 and 2. The vision is about the inner kingdom of heaven for chapter 10, 11, 12. The Northern King is Christ inside us, And the South are the ideas of the fallen sons of God. The vision of Christ is over the river, And Christ says:

But you, Daniel, Shut up the words, And seal the book until the time of the end [when the ETs are disclosed and the fallen sons of God are proven to be liars about Yahweh and the true Cosmic War]; many shall run to and fro, And knowledge shall increase [This describes the kingdom of the ETs transferring to outer earth, And they could not control us as we progressed in science and freedom. The vision is what has been happening to our thoughts and spirit-orbs, Not our flesh or physical things]

Then I, Daniel, Looked; and there stood two others, One on this riverbank and the other on that riverbank. [The two men on the banks have bodies to represent the boundaries of the river as symbol of the flowing word of God. Christ vision above the river is the Logos Word of Reason] And one said to the man clothed in linen, Who was above the waters of the river [Christ], "How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be? " [The two men saw the vision of Christ, And were inspired by the Holy Spirit to ask the question. The light of God is in our bodies. Our bodies are the boundaries of the river of the Word of God. ]

Then I heard the man clothed in linen, Who was above the waters of the river, When he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, And swore by Him who lives forever [Yahweh Elohim], That it shall be for a time, Times, And half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, All these things shall be finished.

[Christ symbolically raised the 10 commandments in the air to make a decree in the Spirit (air) the sealed books of Daniel and Revelation would be unlocked for the Jews to end the evil age by translation by building the permanent temple. Time is the key to understand when it is going to happen.

[The Lord told me the final step to be translated is to see time is an illusion for mortals based on fixed frequency of the atoms so we can know good as eternal spirit-orbs. Time is temporary. The beast is time that is controlled by the 5 senses of the flesh plus the carnal mind of the past and future. (5+2-7) We live in the now, That rules shortly, The goes into past, Which is the 8th mountain explained in Revelation:

There are also seven kings. Five have fallen [dying body], One is [past truth], And the other has not yet come [future]. And when he comes [to the present], He must continue a short time [the present is a blink of an eye]. The beast that was [past], And is not [future illusions that never happens the way we think], Is himself also the eighth [present time], And is of the seven, And is going to perdition [The eight is Satan in us in the "now" or "present" that will be removed in the resurrection. Satan of darkness lives for the beast]. (Rev 17:10-11)

[Before translation we live in heaven that has no time, And we live in mortality at the same time. Time, Time, And half a time teaches this truth. It is the past, Future, And present. Half a time is the spirit-orb is half in heaven "today in the now' and half managing mortality.

[Mortals are figuring out about frequency, But not about the inner heaven because of dumb teachings. The Lord is opening up the sealed books for the blind Jews to see. The power of the Holy People being controlled by black grace is to be shattered by repentance as they turn to the white grace. They keep all their money. That is not the issue. They are to become poor inn spirit and enter heaven knowing all power, Good and evil, Are from Yahweh, And the spirit-orb lost in the world is found as a little child again in heaven. ]

Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, "My lord, What shall be the end of these things? " And he said, "Go your way, Daniel, For the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, Made white, And refined, But the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, But the wise shall understand. "And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, And the abomination of desolation [destruction of Jewish thought by the fallen sons of God] is set up, There shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days [1290 DAYS]. Blessed is he who waits, And comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days [1335 Days].

[Days means what it says. It is the light of God that has no darkness in it.

[You do know that both add up to 12 in a different way, Right? Black grace and white grace have their own meanings. 12 men manage the money. What do the details mean in the numbers in the inner kingdom?

1290=43x3x2x5=53=5+3=8. Translation (8) is the goal of the fallen sons of God from the outside-in "by works" of genetic reengineering. 1290 means 12 men using Satan (9)will bypass the womb of the woman (0). They claim the resurrection is a lie.

1335=3x5x89=97=9+7=7 The message of Yahweh is keep the commandments and wait for the resurrection of the First Covenant (7). Stop your works on the genetic reengineering of the promised hopes of the fallen sons of God. 1335 means the Father (1) plus the Holy Spirit works (3+3=6} and the grace of God (5) will resurrect you into whatever body you wanted before you were born based on the Yahweh's counsel with us in the light.

"But you, Go your way till the end; for you shall rest, And will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days. " (Dan 12:4-13) [Daniel is a prophet and will be reincarnated to be translated. ]
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 5:14:43 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
The prophecy of Daniel was reserved to be understood only in our day, Which is appointed by Yahweh as the time He ends the evil age with the "consciousness" of the planet to become One Family with the Golden Rule and translation, And Daniel was sealed prophecy until that time. Therefore, Based on the text itself, The scholars and religions are wrong. It would have been better for them to say, "I don't know, " rather than speculate about something they don't understand. Let's look at the text of Daniel 12:4-13]:

To seal the prophecy until the end of time means part of Daniels prophecy would be fulfilled and it was and the rest would be fulfilled at the end of time or until further notice.

Daniel sees a vision of Christ over the middle of the river in Daniel chapter10, And the description is connected to many of the symbols of Christ in Revelation chapter 1 and 2. The vision is about the inner kingdom of heaven for chapter 10, 11, 12. The Northern King is Christ inside us, And the South are the ideas of the fallen sons of God. The vision of Christ is over the river, And Christ says:

Daniels does not say it was Christ. In This appearance is as a man. Daniel sees the figure of a "certain man. " This is probably not the pre-incarnate Christ, Because this angel was hindered by "the prince of Persia" and because he needed the help of Michael the archangel (Daniel 10:verse 13). Neither of these statements could have been said of Christ. This is probably the angel Gabriel.

But you, Daniel, Shut up the words, And seal the book until the time of the end [when the ETs are disclosed and the fallen sons of God are proven to be liars about Yahweh and the true Cosmic War]; many shall run to and fro, And knowledge shall increase [This describes the kingdom of the ETs transferring to outer earth, And they could not control us as we progressed in science and freedom. The vision is what has been happening to our thoughts and spirit-orbs, Not our flesh or physical things]

You cannot follow scriptures because you are scripturally ignorant. Daniel has moved from Daniel 9 the killing of the anointed one and the destruction of the temple to the final desolation that was to follow.

Then I, Daniel, Looked; and there stood two others, One on this riverbank and the other on that riverbank. [The two men on the banks have bodies to represent the boundaries of the river as symbol of the flowing word of God. Christ vision above the river is the Logos Word of Reason] And one said to the man clothed in linen, Who was above the waters of the river [Christ], "How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be? " [The two men saw the vision of Christ, And were inspired by the Holy Spirit to ask the question. The light of God is in our bodies. Our bodies are the boundaries of the river of the Word of God. ]

The two others Daniel saw were angels serving as witnesses.

Then I heard the man clothed in linen, Who was above the waters of the river, When he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, And swore by Him who lives forever [Yahweh Elohim], That it shall be for a time, Times, And half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, All these things shall be finished.

The following Scriptures are the same thing as in Revelation 10:5-6 "And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, " "And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, And the things that therein are, And the earth, And the things that therein are, And the sea, And the things which are therein, That there should be time no longer:"

[Christ symbolically raised the 10 commandments in the air to make a decree in the Spirit (air) the sealed books of Daniel and Revelation would be unlocked for the Jews to end the evil age by translation by building the permanent temple. Time is the key to understand when it is going to happen.

It was Moses who was given the 10 commandments not Christ. The Jews had already built the temple and met the conditions required before Jesus could be anointed. Read Daniel 9 to refresh your memory.

Daniel 9:24 "Seventy "sevens"[c] are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish[d] transgression, To put an end to sin, To atone for wickedness, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.
25 "Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, [f] the ruler, Comes, There will be seven "sevens, " and sixty-two "sevens. " It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, But in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two "sevens, " the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. [g] The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, And desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one "seven. "[h] In the middle of the "seven"[i] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple[j] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, Until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

[The Lord told me the final step to be translated is to see time is an illusion for mortals based on fixed frequency of the atoms so we can know good as eternal spirit-orbs. Time is temporary. The beast is time that is controlled by the 5 senses of the flesh plus the carnal mind of the past and future. (5+2-7) We live in the now, That rules shortly, The goes into past, Which is the 8th mountain explained in Revelation:

Pure rubbish. You gave several unconnected definition of time. Get an education.

There are also seven kings. Five have fallen [dying body], One is [past truth], And the other has not yet come [future]. And when he comes [to the present], He must continue a short time [the present is a blink of an eye]. The beast that was [past], And is not [future illusions that never happens the way we think], Is himself also the eighth [present time], And is of the seven, And is going to perdition [The eight is Satan in us in the "now" or "present" that will be removed in the resurrection. Satan of darkness lives for the beast]. (Rev 17:10-11)

All Revelation 17 tells us is kings and kingdoms have come and gone. That's more of a geopolitical observation.

[Before translation we live in heaven that has no time, And we live in mortality at the same time. Time, Time, And half a time teaches this truth. It is the past, Future, And present. Half a time is the spirit-orb is half in heaven "today in the now' and half managing mortality.

Your mental illness is getting worse. Now you are saying we were originally in heaven and translation brought us to earth. Earlier you said we were mortals and translation made us immortal. Translated is a concept and word you borrowed from Mormonism.

You said you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. We can appreciate how difficult your struggles were having to deal with your mental illness at the same time.
You said you are the reincarnated Noah. Noah was not known for his intellect or eloquence. He held a Bronze Age worldview. Which explains why you are failing in your efforts to preach the scriptures. Noah hardly spoke at all and spent most of his time between being drunk and building a boat.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 5:42:02 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

[Mortals are figuring out about frequency, But not about the inner heaven because of dumb teachings. The Lord is opening up the sealed books for the blind Jews to see. The power of the Holy People being controlled by black grace is to be shattered by repentance as they turn to the white grace. They keep all their money. That is not the issue. They are to become poor inn spirit and enter heaven knowing all power, Good and evil, Are from Yahweh, And the spirit-orb lost in the world is found as a little child again in heaven. ]

You are back to contradicting yourself and scriptures. You don't learn in heaven, You are judged by what you do and believe while you are on earth.

According to I CORINTHIANS 6:9-11:
(1) Fornicators shall not inherit the kingdom of God. This term refers to those who engage in sexual activity which God has declared sinful. He has not declared all sexual activity. In fact, He condones and even encourages lawful sexual activity according to His design and purpose (I CORINTHIANS 7:2-4; HEBREWS 13:4). Fornication refers to sexual activity outside of the marriage relationship between a man and a woman. It would include premarital as well as extramarital sexual relationships of whatever duration from a one night stand to an ongoing affair. Such activity was rampant in first century Corinth. It is rampant today in our own society. But it matters not how commonly it is practiced, It is still unrighteous and it will keep one from entering heaven.
(2) Idolaters shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Those who offer to others what belongs unto God are idolaters. A person's idol might be a huge, Grotesque image carved out of stone before which he bows. Or it might be his own desires. It is anything that a person adores more than God. Idolatry will keep one from entering heaven.
(3) Adulterers shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Adultery seems to be more specific a term than fornication. It is usually limited to sexual unfaithfulness to a marriage partner. Adultery will keep one from entering heaven.
(4) The effeminate shall not enter the kingdom of God. When we see this word, We think of a sissy. But the word goes beyond that. It refers to one who is soft, Specifically, To the passive partner in a homosexual relationship. Being effeminate will keep one from entering heaven.
(5) Homosexuals shall not enter the kingdom of God. This word is used twice in the New Testament; in the text we are examining as well as I TIMOTHY 1:10. It denotes one who would take the leading role in a homosexual relationship. It is not fashionable today to suggest that such activity is unrighteous and will keep one out of the kingdom of God, But that is what the Covenant of Jesus Christ says. Practicing homosexuality will keep one from entering heaven.
(6) Thieves shall not enter the kingdom of God. There is no excuse for taking that which rightfully belongs to another. Whether its shoplifting, Pilfering, Short-changing or armed robbery, Fraud and extortion, It is thievery. Whether the person doing the stealing is rich or poor it will still keep one from entering heaven.
(7). The covetous will not enter the kingdom of God. This has to do with having an uncontrollable desire to possess a certain thing. It motivates one into committing sin in order to satisfy greed. Coveting that which belongs to another will keep one from entering heaven.
(8) Drunkards shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Children of God have no need to cloud their perspectives nor dull their senses. We must be able to think and reason clearly. Drunkenness causes one to lose focus and rationality. Those who give themselves over to intoxication will find that it keeps them from entering heaven.
(9) Revilers shall not inherit the kingdom of God. There are many to speak boldly about things that they know little about. Many men and women of God have had to endure reproach for their faith. Not even the Son of God escaped verbal abuse. But they will not have to endure it forever because there will be no revilers in heaven.
(10) Swindlers shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Seducers and smooth talkers of all kinds are included here. The religious con-man belongs to this group as well as the secular. Those who prey on others by trying to take advantage of their misfortune would also be included. Swindlers cannot take their ill-gotten goods with them when they leave this world, Nor will they enter heaven.

Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, "My lord, What shall be the end of these things? " And he said, "Go your way, Daniel, For the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, Made white, And refined, But the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, But the wise shall understand. "And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, And the abomination of desolation [destruction of Jewish thought by the fallen sons of God] is set up, There shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days [1290 DAYS]. Blessed is he who waits, And comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days [1335 Days].

This reference is to the end of daily temple sacrifice, Previously allowed under a covenant which the Antichrist formed with Israel, Which he later causes to cease in the middle of the final 7 years. Then, Favorable relations give way to persecution.

Even his abomination that desecrates the temple (as in 9:27; Matt. 24:1; Mark 13:14; and 2 Thess. 2:3-4), Is accomplished with persecution.

The disciples asked Jesus the same question. Even Jesus could not answer it.

Matthew 24:3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, The disciples came to him privately. "Tell us, " they said, "when will this happen, And what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? "
Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, [f] but only the Father.
[Days means what it says. It is the light of God that has no darkness in it.

[You do know that both add up to 12 in a different way, Right? Black grace and white grace have their own meanings. 12 men manage the money. What do the details mean in the numbers in the inner kingdom?

Now you resort to numerology to explain common numbers used in the bible. What does your 43 years spent to make sense of the bible mean in numerology?

1290=43x3x2x5=53=5+3=8. Translation (8) is the goal of the fallen sons of God from the outside-in "by works" of genetic reengineering. 1290 means 12 men using Satan (9)will bypass the womb of the woman (0). They claim the resurrection is a lie.

1335=3x5x89=97=9+7=7 The message of Yahweh is keep the commandments and wait for the resurrection of the First Covenant (7). Stop your works on the genetic reengineering of the promised hopes of the fallen sons of God. 1335 means the Father (1) plus the Holy Spirit works (3+3=6} and the grace of God (5) will resurrect you into whatever body you wanted before you were born based on the Yahweh's counsel with us in the light.

"Blessed is he that waiteth, And cometh to the one thousand three hundred five and thirty days". Which is an addition of forty five days or years more, Beginning at the end of one thousand two hundred and ninety, And make up this sum; during which time the vials will be poured out upon all the antichristian states. And the Turkish empire be destroyed, And all the enemies of Christ and his church removed, And clear way made for the setting up of his kingdom in the world in a more visible and glorious manner. And therefore, Happy is the man that will be found waiting for these times, And live to enjoy them.

Forty five more days, Even beyond the 1290 days, Allows for transition between Israel"s time of being shattered (verse 7), And God"s setting up of His kingdom. (7:13-14; and 27).
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 5:55:36 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

"But you, Go your way till the end; for you shall rest, And will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days. " (Dan 12:4-13) [Daniel is a prophet and will be reincarnated to be translated. ]

Soon Daniel"s own career would involve death and he shall rest. Daniel would not live to see the fulfillment of his own prophecies, But is here promised that he would be resurrected to receive his reward (thou shall stand in thy lot). All who trust in Daniel"s God will likewise be blessed.

Even Jesus was resurrected after his death. There is no word or concept 'translated' in the bible.
In your earlier posts you said mortals were translated and then Resurrected. Now you have reversed your order.

Here is one version of your translation.
You said: I don't want to be verbose to explain all the technicalities every time I write the word translation. The idea was removed from the planet, Except in Mormonism, And I picked up the word from Mormon writings. If there is a better word to explain the idea of walking into life without dying, Please share. Even Yahushua skips the technicality of the fact our bodies do die, But we do not "taste" of death because the souls never leave the bodies.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 9:59:01 PM
The Bible says weeks and days. It does not say years. The meaning is in the numbers, But Yahweh also tied the prophecy to the birth of Christ, And the temple was really destroy in 69AD, Exiting the Christian house churches into explosive growth!

The truth is simple. Anyone can understand it. The theologians have complex answers that depend on them to have a job they pays them a salary to pump out nonsense. Do the theologians built there theology on the temple being destroyed in 69AD. NO! They use 70AD. They start with a lie. How convenient for the Satanists.

God is not speaking of mortality, But is speaking of eternity. If you want to believe the theologians, Go right ahead. We are free to believe whatever we choose. The theologians are irrational regarding the Bible's "times, Times, And half a time" statement from God. They misunderstand the Book of Revelation, The beast, And the eighth mountain, That is part of the 7, As explained in detail above. Half a time means exactly what it says. Half of the elect spirit orb lives in heaven that has no time. The other half lives in mortality of time. When we are translated, Time (past), Time (future), Present (half a time) will be gone. Translated and resurrected beings do not live in time. They live in the "eternal now" that has no time like we do. The Lord is perfectly clear in Daniel about time.

God is not speaking of mortal life, But He expects us to cover our bodies and see Him as Spirit and Thoughts. If you want to remain a baby in understanding the Bible, That is your choice. These scholars who dream up these ideas ARE PAID to do what they do, And they have no need of the ideas of repentance, Faith, And revelation like the Bible teaches. No. They can get paid as long as they lead everyone to believe there is no revelation today, But that was in the past! What a dumb idea! There is a purpose for revelation in heaven: the knowledge of eternal truth. Even the translated man as the Father receives revelation forever as described by Ezekiel 1.

The Bible is consistent from Genesis to Revelation to teach the kingdom of God within us.

Days=seeing God's light with no darkness in it to diffuse Satan's ideas coming from our spirit orb.
Weeks=the idea of resting 1 day in 7.
Years=seasons of spiritual growth of fall, Spring, Summer, And fall.

The thousand *years* in Revelations is about cutting of the carnal mind of the beast of the past and future and living in the now, Which controls the dragon, Beast, False prophet, And religious whore as we repent and renew our minds in scripture by the light of God that has no darkness:

Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, Who had not worshiped the beast or his image, And had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (Rev 20;4)
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 10:05:11 PM
What is the end? The death of the body? Of course not! It is the end of time, End of Satan created in us, End of all evil IN A SPIRIT ORB by translation or resurrection.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 11:23:51 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
The Bible says weeks and days. It does not say years. The meaning is in the numbers, But Yahweh also tied the prophecy to the birth of Christ, And the temple was really destroy in 69AD, Exiting the Christian house churches into explosive growth!

You have to understand how language translations work.

"Daniel's prophecy is usually referred to as "The 70 Weeks of Years. " This name derives from the opening words of most English translations: "Seventy weeks have been decreed" (Daniel 9:24). In the Hebrew, The word translated "weeks" is actually the word "sevens. " So, The text actually says, "Seventy sevens have been decreed""

Just as the English word "dozen" can refer to a dozen of anything, The Hebrew word shavuim, Meaning "sevens, " can refer to seven of anything. Its exact meaning is dependent upon the context. In this key passage from Daniel, The context makes it clear that he is speaking of years " seventy sevens of years, Which would be a total of 490 years. It is therefore appropriate to refer to the prophecy as "The 70 Weeks of Years" even though those exact words are not found in the passage itself.

The truth is simple. Anyone can understand it. The theologians have complex answers that depend on them to have a job they pays them a salary to pump out nonsense. Do the theologians built there theology on the temple being destroyed in 69AD. NO! They use 70AD. They start with a lie. How convenient for the Satanists.

If you read your scriptures you would have found Daniel does not give the date the temple will be destroyed. Even Jesus does not offer a date for the destruction of the temple.

Daniel 9:26 After the sixty-two "sevens, " the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing. [g] The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, And desolations have been decreed. 27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one "seven. "[h] In the middle of the "seven"[i] he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple[j] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, Until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Matthew 24:1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2 "Do you see all these things? " he asked. "Truly I tell you, Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down. "
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, The disciples came to him privately. "Tell us, " they said, "when will this happen, And what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? "
36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, [f] but only the Father.

God is not speaking of mortality, But is speaking of eternity. If you want to believe the theologians, Go right ahead. We are free to believe whatever we choose. The theologians are irrational regarding the Bible's "times, Times, And half a time" statement from God. They misunderstand the Book of Revelation, The beast, And the eighth mountain, That is part of the 7, As explained in detail above. Half a time means exactly what it says. Half of the elect spirit orb lives in heaven that has no time. The other half lives in mortality of time. When we are translated, Time (past), Time (future), Present (half a time) will be gone. Translated and resurrected beings do not live in time. They live in the "eternal now" that has no time like we do. The Lord is perfectly clear in Daniel about time.

God is revealing to John the end of time and judgement day.
Revelation 21:And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Matthew 24:14 "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, And then the end will come.

hew 24:3 - And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, The disciples came unto him privately, Saying, Tell us, When shall these things be? And what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, And of the end of the world?

God is not speaking of mortal life, But He expects us to cover our bodies and see Him as Spirit and Thoughts. If you want to remain a baby in understanding the Bible, That is your choice. These scholars who dream up these ideas ARE PAID to do what they do, And they have no need of the ideas of repentance, Faith, And revelation like the Bible teaches. No. They can get paid as long as they lead everyone to believe there is no revelation today, But that was in the past! What a dumb idea! There is a purpose for revelation in heaven: the knowledge of eternal truth. Even the translated man as the Father receives revelation forever as described by Ezekiel 1.

Remember it was you who struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. You confessed you suffer from mental illness. You even deny atonement was in the bible until Tyndale added it to the NT.
Now you claim you are the reincarnated Noah. Noah was not known for his intellect or eloquence. Noah held a Bronze Age worldview. Most of the bible covers events that occurred after his time which is why you are so scripturally ignorant.

The Bible is consistent from Genesis to Revelation to teach the kingdom of God within us.

If the kingdom of God is within us why do we need to be taught about something that is part of us?

Days=seeing God's light with no darkness in it to diffuse Satan's ideas coming from our spirit orb.
Weeks=the idea of resting 1 day in 7.
Years=seasons of spiritual growth of fall, Spring, Summer, And fall.

The thousand *years* in Revelations is about cutting of the carnal mind of the beast of the past and future and living in the now, Which controls the dragon, Beast, False prophet, And religious whore as we repent and renew our minds in scripture by the light of God that has no darkness:

You are a scripturally ignorant mutt. The book of revelation is the vision that was shown to John about the future things to come.
Revelation 1:1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, Which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw"that is, The word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, And blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, Because the time is near.

Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, Who had not worshiped the beast or his image, And had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (Rev 20;4)

The first resurrection will be for believers who died keeping the faith. Jesus promised he would return to fetch them.
John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father"s house has many rooms; if that were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Then, Centuries later, Non-Christians" souls will be restored to embodied existence to face final judgment.

You are profoundly stupid. You need to be taught bible basics even after spending 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. Your mental illness must be very embarrassing.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 2:27:30 AM
First, If Daniel means "years" as you claim, Then why didn't they write it as "years"? It is because the symbolic meaning is far more important that the physical meaning. It's no different than the types and shadows defined in the book of Hebrews, Such as the incense is the prayers of the Saints, Or the temple represents the soul and spirit-orb (Holy Place and Holy of Holies). Same thing with the 69 and 70 weeks, The spiritual meaning of truth of rest 1 in 7 days is what is is far more important than the physical meaning of mortal years, For God is a Spirit, And we worship Him in Spirit and Truth, Eternally speaking:

Daniel teaches:

"Seventy weeks [7 DAYS IN THE LIGHT OF REST 24/7] are determined
For your people and for your holy city [New Jerusalem within us],
To finish the transgression [SATAN IN US TO TEACH US GOOD AND EVIL],
To make an end of sins [BY REMOVING SATAN BY RESURRECTION OR TRANSLATION],
To make reconciliation for iniquity [INQUITY OF WITCHCRAFT AND SATANISM],
To bring in everlasting righteousness [ETERNAL BODIES WITHOUT SATAN],
To seal up vision and prophecy [TO MAKE THE SPIRIT-ORBS WAIT FOR THE TRUTH UNTIL THE END OF EVIL]
And to anoint the Most Holy [ANOINTED AS THE WAY, TRUTH, AND LIFE].

"Know therefore and understand [BY THE LIGHT OF GOD],
That from the going forth of the command
To restore and build [NEW INNER] Jerusalem
Until Messiah the Prince [IS BORN],
There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks 69 [WEEKS OF WORKS (6) SATAN (9);
The street shall be built again [STRAIT AND NARROW PATH OF TRANSLATION, LIKE NEW JERUSALEM IN FIRST CENTRUY, And the wall [BOUNDARY COVENANTS AND COMMANDMENTS FOR MORTALS IN HEAVEN],
Even in troublesome times. [CONFLICT OF IDEAS IN TIME, TIME, AND HALF A TIME]

"And after the sixty-two weeks [6+2=8 OR TRANSLATION OF CHRIST WORTHY AT THE GARDEN OF GETHSAME]
Messiah shall be cut off, But not for Himself [CUT OFF FROM MORTALITY FOR THE GLORY OF GOD. HE PRAYED TO REMOVE THE ORDEAL OF THE CROSS. BUT HE OVERCAME ADAM'S SOUL AND DID THE CROSS ORDEAL TO GLORIFY GOD TO DEMONSTRATE HIS POWER OF TRANSLATION TO EVERYONE. HE HAS POWER OVER DEATH AND LIFE--RESURRECTION AND TRANSLATION LIFE BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH TO GLORIFY THE FATHER];
And the people of the prince who is to come [THE JEWS]
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary [THE IDEAS AND BODY OF CHRIST. THE PHYSICAL TEMPLE IN JERUASLEM WAS NOT THE SANCTUARY OF YAHWEH. YAHWEH DOES NOT LIVE IN PHYSICAL BUILDINGS. HE LIVES IN BODIES. THEDEAD TEMPLE BUILDING IS CALLED THE HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR MORTALS BUT WAS NOT THE SANCTURARY OF GOD].
The end of it shall be with a flood, [IDEAS FROM THE SONS OF GOD]
And till the end of the war desolations are determined. [THE COSMIC WAR OF THE FALLENS SONS OF GOD WILL ERRADICATE THE TRUTHS OF YAHWEH, BUT THE COSMIC WAR WILL END AT THE TIMING DETERMINED BY YAHWEH]

Then He shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; [1=FATHER'S RAINBOW COVENANT WITH MORTALS OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS]
But in the middle of the week [7/2=3. 5 WEEKS. 3+5=8 TRANSLATION OF NEW JERUSALEM INSIDE A PERSON. ]
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. [SATAN IS REMOVED. NO MORE NEED FOR REPENTANCE AND OFFERINGS FROM MORTALS]
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, [SATAN AND THE IDEAS TO REMOVE YAHWEH BY DESOLATION ON THE WING OF ABOMINATION BY YAHWEH'S BLACK GRACE POWER (WINGS=POWER OF SPIRIT AIR OF THE HOLY SPIRIT). SATANISTS USE THE HOLY SPIRIT POWER TO CREATE ABOMINATIONS FROM SATAN WITHIN THEM]
Even until the consummation, Which is determined
Is poured out on the desolate. " [TRANSLATION OR RESURRECTION WILL REPLACE THE BLACK GRACE FOR THE WHITE GRACE OF CHRIST]

The abomination of desolation is the eradication of Yahweh's thoughts and good Character in Christ, And when we see it, We are to drop the ideas of theologians and religions and meet the light of God in our soul at Mt Sinai and Mt. Horeb where the translated Father came with power, But spiritually speaking in the soul CALLED ZION to receive revelation directly from the light by repentance and faith.

Christ said: "Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation, " spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, Let him understand [with the inner face of the spirit-orb by covering the flesh]), "then let those who are in Judea [OLD JERUSALEM] flee to the mountains [NEW JERUSALEM]. "(Matt 24:15]

These ideas are all in the spiritually seal book of Revelation, According to Isaiah 29:11:

The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed. (Isa 29:11)

More to come. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 3:30:07 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
First, If Daniel means "years" as you claim, Then why didn't they write it as "years"? It is because the symbolic meaning is far more important that the physical meaning. It's no different than the types and shadows defined in the book of Hebrews, Such as the incense is the prayers of the Saints, Or the temple represents the soul and spirit-orb (Holy Place and Holy of Holies). Same thing with the 69 and 70 weeks, The spiritual meaning of truth of rest 1 in 7 days is what is is far more important than the physical meaning of mortal years, For God is a Spirit, And we worship Him in Spirit and Truth, Eternally speaking:

Daniel teaches:

To seal up vision and prophecy [TO MAKE THE SPIRIT-ORBS WAIT FOR THE TRUTH UNTIL THE END OF EVIL]

There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks 69 [WEEKS OF WORKS (6) SATAN (9);
The street shall be built again [STRAIT AND NARROW PATH OF TRANSLATION, LIKE NEW JERUSALEM IN FIRST CENTRUY, And the wall [BOUNDARY COVENANTS AND COMMANDMENTS FOR MORTALS IN HEAVEN],

"And after the sixty-two weeks [6+2=8 OR TRANSLATION OF CHRIST WORTHY AT THE GARDEN OF GETHSAME]
Messiah shall be cut off, But not for Himself [CUT OFF FROM MORTALITY FOR THE GLORY OF GOD. HE PRAYED TO REMOVE THE ORDEAL OF THE CROSS. BUT HE OVERCAME ADAM'S SOUL AND DID THE CROSS ORDEAL TO GLORIFY GOD TO DEMONSTRATE HIS POWER OF TRANSLATION TO EVERYONE. HE HAS POWER OVER DEATH AND LIFE--RESURRECTION AND TRANSLATION LIFE BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH TO GLORIFY THE FATHER];
Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary [THE IDEAS AND BODY OF CHRIST. THE PHYSICAL TEMPLE IN JERUASLEM WAS NOT THE SANCTUARY OF YAHWEH. YAHWEH DOES NOT LIVE IN PHYSICAL BUILDINGS. HE LIVES IN BODIES. THEDEAD TEMPLE BUILDING IS CALLED THE HOUSE OF PRAYER FOR MORTALS BUT WAS NOT THE SANCTURARY OF GOD].
And till the end of the war desolations are determined. [THE COSMIC WAR OF THE FALLENS SONS OF GOD WILL ERRADICATE THE TRUTHS OF YAHWEH, BUT THE COSMIC WAR WILL END AT THE TIMING DETERMINED BY YAHWEH]

Then He shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; [1=FATHER'S RAINBOW COVENANT WITH MORTALS OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS]
But in the middle of the week [7/2=3. 5 WEEKS. 3+5=8 TRANSLATION OF NEW JERUSALEM INSIDE A PERSON. ]
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. [SATAN IS REMOVED. NO MORE NEED FOR REPENTANCE AND OFFERINGS FROM MORTALS]
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, [SATAN AND THE IDEAS TO REMOVE YAHWEH BY DESOLATION ON THE WING OF ABOMINATION BY YAHWEH'S BLACK GRACE POWER (WINGS=POWER OF SPIRIT AIR OF THE HOLY SPIRIT). SATANISTS USE THE HOLY SPIRIT POWER TO CREATE ABOMINATIONS FROM SATAN WITHIN THEM]
Is poured out on the desolate. " [TRANSLATION OR RESURRECTION WILL REPLACE THE BLACK GRACE FOR THE WHITE GRACE OF CHRIST]

The abomination of desolation is the eradication of Yahweh's thoughts and good Character in Christ, And when we see it, We are to drop the ideas of theologians and religions and meet the light of God in our soul at Mt Sinai and Mt. Horeb where the translated Father came with power, But spiritually speaking in the soul CALLED ZION to receive revelation directly from the light by repentance and faith.

Christ said: "Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation, " spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, Let him understand [with the inner face of the spirit-orb by covering the flesh]), "then let those who are in Judea [OLD JERUSALEM] flee to the mountains [NEW JERUSALEM]. "(Matt 24:15]

These ideas are all in the spiritually seal book of Revelation, According to Isaiah 29:11:

The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed. (Isa 29:11)

More to come. . .

Maybe you can show us how you arrived at the destruction of the temple in 70 AD using Daniels prophecy of Seventy Weeks and the year Jesus was born year 0 AD since you believe Daniel used 70 Weeks which would equal less that 1 1/2 years ( at 52 weeks per year)
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 4:23:14 AM
***Maybe you can show us how you arrived at the destruction of the temple in 70 AD using Daniels prophecy of Seventy Weeks and the year Jesus was born year 0 AD since you believe Daniel used 70 Weeks which would equal less that 1 1/2 years ( at 52 weeks per year)

Based on the calendaring system we use today, And based on the fact the numbers can mean week or years as you point out, The understanding of the spiritual is most important as "weeks". The destruction of the physical dead temple occurred 69 years from the time the decree went out to build the New Jerusalem, Not the Old Jerusalem. 0 is the birth of Christ. 69AD the temple was destroyed. 70 years completes the grace of God, Adding a year, Turning the black grace into white grace, As noted above.

The Jews freaked out because the Christians had their own calendar, And the prophecy they were telling everyone since 34 AD in Matthew exploded the growth of Christian house assemblies based on the honest economic model of Christ doing business deals with the Golden Rule to create trust by handshakes and not lawyers in the business sector. The 69 years from the birth of Christ made Yahweh more believable.

To stop the lies of translation and resurrection, The satanic Catholics changed the dates by one year to hide the truths in Daniel. Problem fixed. Remember, The Catholic Church confiscated all the scripture and made it evil for a person other than a priest to read scriptures, Plunging us into the Dark Ages of power and control. Changing the dates by one year was easy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 4:27:22 AM
anonthegreat wrote:

Daniel teaches:
Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city,
to finish the transgression, And
to make an end of sins, And
to make reconciliation for iniquity, And
to bring in everlasting righteousness, And
to seal up the vision and prophecy, And
to anoint the most Holy.

Anon's corrupted version:

Original scriptures:

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand,
that from the going forth of the commandment
to restore and to build Jerusalem
unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, And threescore and two weeks:
the street shall be built again, And the wall, Even in troublous times.

Anon's corrupted version.

Original scriptures:
Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks
shall Messiah be cut off, But not for himself:
and the people of the prince that shall come
shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and
the end thereof shall be with a flood, And unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Anon's corrupted version.

Original scriptures:
Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and
in the midst of the week
he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, And
for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,
even until the consummation, And that determined shall
be poured upon the desolate.

Anon's corrupt version:

Abomination of desolation is the destruction that was to fall on Jerusalem and the Holy Temple. It was the sign of the Great Tribulation. Daniels prophecy was fulfilled in the destruction of Jerusalem and the Holy Temple and the slaughter of the Jews by the Romans.

Yes Jesus told them to flee for their lives.
Abomination of desolation is the destruction that was to fall on Jerusalem and the Holy Temple. It was the sign of the Great Tribulation. Daniels prophecy was fulfilled in the destruction of Jerusalem and the Holy Temple and the slaughter of the Jews by the Romans.

In 167 B. C. A Greek ruler by the name of Antiochus Epiphanies set up an altar to Zeus over the altar of burnt offerings in the Jewish temple in Jerusalem. He also sacrificed a pig on the altar in the Temple in Jerusalem. This event is known as the abomination of desolation.
The Romans were desecrating the Holy Temple which was an abomination that causes desolation.
More to come. . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.