Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

#1 Purpose of Life: Sex to Know Yahweh

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 7:40:08 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
And this is eternal life, That they may *know* You, The only true God, And Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (John 17:30)

And then I will declare to them, "I never *knew* you; depart from Me, You who practice lawlessness! " (Matt 7:23)

And Adam *knew* his wife again, And she bore a son and named him Seth, (Gen 4:1)

And Cain *knew* his wife, And she conceived and bore Enoch. (Gen 4:17)

All four scriptures above have one thing in common: SEX. We are adults here, Right? Sex can be discussed to understand its true purpose, Right?

Does this mean you know Yahweh by having sex with the fallen sons of God? Yes and no. You will know His love and power, But you will NOT know His character of truth. And if you have sex with demons, You will know of God' power, But also know of the hatred of the demons for humans. Finally, If you have sex with a human with faith, And worship the Creator, Having the philosophy of Ra (Lucifer), You will know of the power of sex, And sex becomes a tool to unleash to power of Yahweh to control the other person with power rather than love.

Then the man lusts over more women to control their women spirit-orbs with power. The issue is not about lusting after the flesh, But it is a lust for power. Therefore, People with a lot of money who worship Ra-Lucifer with the black grace power of Yahweh (Ra-Lucifer has no power), No matter how many women they have, It is never enough to satisfy the lust for more power and control.

The women get trapped in it because they like the attention and money, Especially when Yahweh starts opening up the visions while having sex. Talk about power! Then the prostitutes of temples and sacred placed open up more of Yahweh's black grace power in sacred visions, And they misinterpret the visions, Like the book of Revelation or the 1957 vision of WWIII, And they do not know what they are seeing, But they go deeper in to the worship for they think it is a cool thing to experience from the Creator, Like climbing to the top of Mt. Everest and enjoying the view.

Christians have no reference point to any of this because they have been taught sex is dirty and evil by the Catholic priests and nun. Oh, Say how "righteous" sex is for a man and women in marriage, But they are closer to God because they don't do it. However, Behind the curtain, Half or the priests, Nuns, Bishops, Cardinals, And all Popes are screwing prostitutes and each other in Satanic rituals as revealed in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" with Tom Cruz and Nicole Kidman, In which the director was murdered for wanted to add 20 minutes to the film that exposed the Satanic activity further. It is all public now.

What they don't tell the public is the visions received from Yahweh during the worship, Pressing them forward to the New World Order, Giving them great faith to accomplish what the Father told them to do any way then can.

But because they believe the fallen sons of God tell the truth, They are missing out on much better sex in the white grace of God. The visions will still be there, But they will understand the visions to "know" Yahweh as they use the four wheels of Ezekiel to overcome the 7 tests, 7 seals, 7 spirit wraths, 7 soul wraths to overcome the world and the wicked one in them. Knowing Yahweh is eternal life.

It is simply turning over a coin from tails to heads. Yahweh invented the heads and tails concept on a coin to help the occult know what they need to do. The white grace has more power and pleasure that black grace. The head need to be on top, And tail needs to be on the bottom. That is what repentance is for the occult. Keep believing in the Creator as you have. But stop using the black grace and start using white grace. Repentance means turning to the white grace of Yahweh in Christ. It is far more powerful.

When they dump the fallen sons of God and turn to Yahweh and the Bible, They will learn how to be gods and goddesses by translation and not all the phony works-based ideas their occult religions teach them. We are translated by grace through faith an not of works.

Then the sex with your partner will focus on love of the spirit orb and not lust for power. The lust for power ends, And you learn to love the Character of Yahweh and know all power belongs to Him as we enter heaven poor in spirit as we were as little children. Then we find our true self that was lost in the world. And the sex gets much better, Whether we have a partner, Married, Or we are single and masturbate. In our Spirits, Not our flesh, We are intimate with Yahweh, As the flesh does its thing.

And this is eternal life, That they may *know* You, The only true God, And Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (John 17:30)

We either have sex as sterile angels in worship forever, Or we live on earth with Abraham creating immortal children in worship. Angles are resurrected mortals and will live on other planets with light switches that resonate at their frequency of light. Translated being have a dimmer switch and can vary the frequency as very bright or very dim. All prophets are on the path of translation and their reward is great in heaven as Yahusua the Messiah explained in the beatitudes, Either sheep or goats.

Christ in the man is intimate with the Holy Spirit in the woman, And the Holy Spirit in the female is intimate with Christ. The spirit of Yahweh is just as pleasured by the experience as we are! That is the main reason He created us. Sex is forever whether resurrected or translated.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 9:16:23 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
And this is eternal life, That they may *know* You, The only true God, And Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (John 17:30)

And then I will declare to them, "I never *knew* you; depart from Me, You who practice lawlessness! " (Matt 7:23)

And Adam *knew* his wife again, And she bore a son and named him Seth, (Gen 4:1)

And Cain *knew* his wife, And she conceived and bore Enoch. (Gen 4:17)

All four scriptures above have one thing in common: SEX. We are adults here, Right? Sex can be discussed to understand its true purpose, Right?

Does this mean you know Yahweh by having sex with the fallen sons of God? Yes and no. You will know His love and power, But you will NOT know His character of truth. And if you have sex with demons, You will know of God' power, But also know of the hatred of the demons for humans. Finally, If you have sex with a human with faith, And worship the Creator, Having the philosophy of Ra (Lucifer), You will know of the power of sex, And sex becomes a tool to unleash to power of Yahweh to control the other person with power rather than love.

Then the man lusts over more women to control their women spirit-orbs with power. The issue is not about lusting after the flesh, But it is a lust for power. Therefore, People with a lot of money who worship Ra-Lucifer with the black grace power of Yahweh (Ra-Lucifer has no power), No matter how many women they have, It is never enough to satisfy the lust for more power and control.

The women get trapped in it because they like the attention and money, Especially when Yahweh starts opening up the visions while having sex. Talk about power! Then the prostitutes of temples and sacred placed open up more of Yahweh's black grace power in sacred visions, And they misinterpret the visions, Like the book of Revelation or the 1957 vision of WWIII, And they do not know what they are seeing, But they go deeper in to the worship for they think it is a cool thing to experience from the Creator, Like climbing to the top of Mt. Everest and enjoying the view.

Christians have no reference point to any of this because they have been taught sex is dirty and evil by the Catholic priests and nun. Oh, Say how "righteous" sex is for a man and women in marriage, But they are closer to God because they don't do it. However, Behind the curtain, Half or the priests, Nuns, Bishops, Cardinals, And all Popes are screwing prostitutes and each other in Satanic rituals as revealed in the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" with Tom Cruz and Nicole Kidman, In which the director was murdered for wanted to add 20 minutes to the film that exposed the Satanic activity further. It is all public now.

What they don't tell the public is the visions received from Yahweh during the worship, Pressing them forward to the New World Order, Giving them great faith to accomplish what the Father told them to do any way then can.

But because they believe the fallen sons of God tell the truth, They are missing out on much better sex in the white grace of God. The visions will still be there, But they will understand the visions to "know" Yahweh as they use the four wheels of Ezekiel to overcome the 7 tests, 7 seals, 7 spirit wraths, 7 soul wraths to overcome the world and the wicked one in them. Knowing Yahweh is eternal life.

It is simply turning over a coin from tails to heads. Yahweh invented the heads and tails concept on a coin to help the occult know what they need to do. The white grace has more power and pleasure that black grace. The head need to be on top, And tail needs to be on the bottom. That is what repentance is for the occult. Keep believing in the Creator as you have. But stop using the black grace and start using white grace. Repentance means turning to the white grace of Yahweh in Christ. It is far more powerful.

When they dump the fallen sons of God and turn to Yahweh and the Bible, They will learn how to be gods and goddesses by translation and not all the phony works-based ideas their occult religions teach them. We are translated by grace through faith an not of works.

Then the sex with your partner will focus on love of the spirit orb and not lust for power. The lust for power ends, And you learn to love the Character of Yahweh and know all power belongs to Him as we enter heaven poor in spirit as we were as little children. Then we find our true self that was lost in the world. And the sex gets much better, Whether we have a partner, Married, Or we are single and masturbate. In our Spirits, Not our flesh, We are intimate with Yahweh, As the flesh does its thing.

And this is eternal life, That they may *know* You, The only true God, And Jesus Christ whom You have sent. (John 17:30)

We either have sex as sterile angels in worship forever, Or we live on earth with Abraham creating immortal children in worship. Angles are resurrected mortals and will live on other planets with light switches that resonate at their frequency of light. Translated being have a dimmer switch and can vary the frequency as very bright or very dim. All prophets are on the path of translation and their reward is great in heaven as Yahusua the Messiah explained in the beatitudes, Either sheep or goats.

Christ in the man is intimate with the Holy Spirit in the woman, And the Holy Spirit in the female is intimate with Christ. The spirit of Yahweh is just as pleasured by the experience as we are! That is the main reason He created us. Sex is forever whether resurrected or translated.

Any wonder you spent 43 years to make sense of the bible. You were masturbating all that time when what was required was Sex to know Yahweh. You were masturbating because you believed that was how immortal babies are created.

You believe in the power of masturbation and wet dreams but forgot you still need Sex to know Yahweh.

You wrote: Mary was a virgin because the semen of Joseph was transferred from a wet dream into Mary just like all the occult demigods born of virgins.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2018 9:51:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Are you like all religions that condemn the practice of masturbation? The Bible says nothing about it. I am married, But I am not leaving the single people in the dust to feel guilty about masturbation like you do. There is nothing wrong with it as you imply.

Masturbation is a form of self-love for young adults to learn independence. As they grow up into adults, They learn interdependent love with another person. As they enter heaven, The learn to know Yahweh by sex. Sometimes the couple worship Yahweh. At other times they only love each other with sex. It depends on what is needed in the moment. The couple will know.

The stigmatization of masturbation destroys the sex growth process of humans. It needs to be kept private.

I stand by my words about Mary and Joseph and all occult demigods that have been incorrectly defined in the occult religions because of a virgin birth. See? The fallen sons of God know what Yahweh is doing with the wet dreams, But they don't tell anyone the truth. Yahushua told his disciples the truth about the matter, And that is why the genealogy of Joseph is in Matthew. Joseph was the mortal father of Yahushua. He became the Son of God at His baptism.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 12:10:58 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Are you like all religions that condemn the practice of masturbation? The Bible says nothing about it. I am married, But I am not leaving the single people in the dust to feel guilty about masturbation like you do. There is nothing wrong with it as you imply.

Masturbation is a form of self-love for young adults to learn independence. As they grow up into adults, They learn interdependent love with another person. As they enter heaven, The learn to know Yahweh by sex. Sometimes the couple worship Yahweh. At other times they only love each other with sex. It depends on what is needed in the moment. The couple will know.

The stigmatization of masturbation destroys the sex growth process of humans. It needs to be kept private.

I stand by my words about Mary and Joseph and all occult demigods that have been incorrectly defined in the occult religions because of a virgin birth. See? The fallen sons of God know what Yahweh is doing with the wet dreams, But they don't tell anyone the truth. Yahushua told his disciples the truth about the matter, And that is why the genealogy of Joseph is in Matthew. Joseph was the mortal father of Yahushua. He became the Son of God at His baptism.

But the masturbators in the case with Mary conceiving Jesus was not Joseph. You are so scripturally ignorant that you get your facts wrong. Read you bible you ignorant mutt.

Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[a]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, But before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet[b] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20 But after he had considered this, An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, Because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, And you are to give him the name Jesus, [c] because he will save his people from their sins. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2019 11:32:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
I agree with scripture. The Holy Ghost moved the semen from Joseph to Mary. And He saves us from out sins by teaching us the correct knowledge of how to repent of stupid ideas by using the logos Word of Reason.

If we lived at the time of Yahushua the Messiah, We would know what He taught and the words atonement and testament are the exact opposite of what He taught to save us. He saves from sin by His teachings we believe, His ideas, Not with a magic wand of the atonement cross. He has the power to save us by true repentance, Having the keys of death and life--resurrection or translation. That is a lot of POWER. That is the message of the cross. Lucifer has ZERO power unless Yahweh gives it to him as black grace.

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you **abide in My word**, You are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, And the truth shall make you free. (John 8:31-32)

Knowing the truth is revealed in the light of God by repentance and faith, Not by reading the scriptures intellectually by the flesh to be paid a salary without repentance and faith. Duh!
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 12:01:20 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I agree with scripture. The Holy Ghost moved the semen from Joseph to Mary. And He saves us from out sins by teaching us the correct knowledge of how to repent of stupid ideas by using the logos Word of Reason.

If we lived at the time of Yahushua the Messiah, We would know what He taught and the words atonement and testament are the exact opposite of what He taught to save us. He saves from sin by His teachings we believe, His ideas, Not with a magic wand of the atonement cross. He has the power to save us by true repentance, Having the keys of death and life--resurrection or translation. That is a lot of POWER. That is the message of the cross. Lucifer has ZERO power unless Yahweh gives it to him as black grace.

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you **abide in My word**, You are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, And the truth shall make you free. (John 8:31-32)

Knowing the truth is revealed in the light of God by repentance and faith, Not by reading the scriptures intellectually by the flesh to be paid a salary without repentance and faith. Duh!

You are not only a scripturally ignorant mutt. You have poor reading and comprehension skills. You claim you agree with the scriptures I quote, But you don't read or understand them. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

Let's try again.
But the masturbators in the case with Mary conceiving Jesus was not Joseph. You are so scripturally ignorant that you get your facts wrong. Read you bible you ignorant mutt.

Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[a]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, But before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet[b] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20 But after he had considered this, An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, Because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, And you are to give him the name Jesus, [c] because he will save his people from their sins. "

Note the scriptures tell us an Angel appeared to Joseph in a dream informing him the child in Mary was from the Holy Spirit.
Joseph was about to divorce Mary because She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit before they (Mary and Joseph) came together.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 2:44:06 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Why do always read assumptions into something I did not say? Joseph and Mary did not know how Christ was born by power of the Holy Spirit. But by the time He was thirty and became the son of God He knew, And He explained it to His disciples in a matter of fact way. It is much easier to believe the semen was transferred into Mary that claiming He was the son of God at birth will no record of His life until He was baptized the son of God. Christians are making the wrong assumption based on what the Bible DOES NOT SAY.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2019 3:11:46 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Why do always read assumptions into something I did not say? Joseph and Mary did not know how Christ was born by power of the Holy Spirit. But by the time He was thirty and became the son of God He knew, And He explained it to His disciples in a matter of fact way. It is much easier to believe the semen was transferred into Mary that claiming He was the son of God at birth will no record of His life until He was baptized the son of God. Christians are making the wrong assumption based on what the Bible DOES NOT SAY.

You were already corrected earlier you ignorant mutt.
Here is the link.
Merry Christmas ---Here is my present to you.

Read your bible you ignorant mutt. Mary was told the child she was about to conceive was the Son of God.
Luke 1:29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, And you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob"s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end. "
34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

You said: Mary was a virgin because the semen of Joseph was transferred from a wet dream into Mary just like all the occult demigods born of virgins.

Joseph wasn't even in the room when Mary was impregnated.
Luke 1:34 "How will this be, " Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin? "
35 The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, And the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called[b] the Son of God.

Joseph was then informed. Read your scriptures you ignorant mutt.
Matthew 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[a]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, But before they came together, She was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, And yet[b] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, He had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20 But after he had considered this, An angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, Do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, Because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, And you are to give him the name Jesus, [c] because he will save his people from their sins. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.