Total Posts:171|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Karma is REAL. How to stop it permanently!

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 3:34:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Karma is REAL. Karma is released by Yahweh based on our belief in the twisted beliefs of the fallen sons of God. Karma philosophies are built by Satan in us based on what unclean foods ideas we eat from the fallen sons of God, And it is the third test to overcome by using the eternal truth in Christ and the 10 Commandments of Yahweh, Which are the first and second test in Revelation chapter 2.

What is karma?

Karma is a false idea based on belief and perception that creates REAL power and will affect the spirit-orb with "sins" or "good deeds" of former past lives. It is based on works of darkness, Not white grace.

As we are reincarnated into different lives, We work on repenting of bad behaviors of the body to be blessed and reincarnated into a better life by good karma by our good deeds to others. If we do bad deeds, The bad karma will put us in a bad life to teach us to repent to do good deeds until we get out of the bad karma caused by the bad deeds of the body.

Karma creates an endless merry-go-round process that the ascended masters eventually skip reincarnation because they do not want to die again to avoid the pain of death. But what they don't tell us is they miss living in a body. The resurrection and translation of what Christ offers satisfy this desire for a body.

There are a thousand different details created by Satan in mankind to define the details of "Karma", Based on experience and reality, And many books are written on the subject. However, They are all based on a false premise that the bodily deed and soul feelings produce eternal life. Yahweh's black grace karma is the opposite of the white grace of Yahweh in Christ. He said to the cripple man He could have said to every person on earth that believes in Yahweh's good character:

Then behold, They brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, Be of good cheer; your sins are forgiven you. " (Matt 9:2)

God does not care about our deeds and soul feelings because He is a Spirit of ideas and does not have a soul and body like we do.

Get to the point. The black grace power of Yahweh is released in the body and soul, And the spirit orb gets lost in feelings, Deeds. And false ideas based on opinions of man and the lies of the fallen sons of God. Eternal truth is only understood by repentance and faith in Yahweh by a covenant to keep the 10 Commandments by the spirit-orb that walks in the light:

In the beginning God created the heavens [spirit-orb] and the earth [spirit-orb will]. The earth was without form [orb], And void [without purpose]; and darkness was on the face [eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth] of the deep [feelings]. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face [eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth] of the waters [feelings] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. (Gen 1:1-3)

Get to the point. The white grace power is that God does not care about our past sins. They are over and forgiven. He hold no grudges of past sins of the body or soul. He is only interested in the now and repenting of dumb ideas and renewing the mind by repentance and faith. Then the body and soul will respond automatically to the light of God believed.

By believing in Christ and God's true grace, The karma is completely stopped by not believing in it anymore. Spiritual cause and effect is from the Golden Rule only in mortality and not from our past lives. Yes, We have ideas in mortality to know good and evil to perfect the spirit orb in the light on the sea of glass. But that is not the Yahweh's black power of karma. Karma is created by our beliefs in Satan in us pretending to be Yahweh by misusing His power. It is real power carried into each past life and current life as we believe in it. Therefore, It is Yahweh's power, But not His ideas and are not TRUE. Karma is stopped by our true beliefs about Yahweh's white grace power by faith in Christ and His teachings. We love Yahweh's character in Christ and not His power and control in Satan that turns us into slaves of darkness and lies.

White grace is extremely easy to believe because we logically know as humans we can't change the past no matter what we do or think. God is no different. Holding no grudges for past sins is the grace of God that Paul teaches about forgiveness. The Law of Moses has nothing to do with past sins. It is only about sins today in the now. Stop being a thief to others and stop stealing the glory of God.

It is amazing that such a simple ideas of white grace, Repentance, And faith were so twisted over the many centuries into an atonement and testament nightmare dream.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 4:35:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Karma is REAL. Karma is released by Yahweh based on our belief in the twisted beliefs of the fallen sons of God. Karma philosophies are built by Satan in us based on what unclean foods ideas we eat from the fallen sons of God, And it is the third test to overcome by using the eternal truth in Christ and the 10 Commandments of Yahweh, Which are the first and second test in Revelation chapter 2.

What is karma?

Karma is a false idea based on belief and perception that creates REAL power and will affect the spirit-orb with "sins" or "good deeds" of former past lives. It is based on works of darkness, Not white grace.

As we are reincarnated into different lives, We work on repenting of bad behaviors of the body to be blessed and reincarnated into a better life by good karma by our good deeds to others. If we do bad deeds, The bad karma will put us in a bad life to teach us to repent to do good deeds until we get out of the bad karma caused by the bad deeds of the body.

Your past bad Karma blighted you with mental illness and a learning disability.
You are living proof Karma is real.

Karma creates an endless merry-go-round process that the ascended masters eventually skip reincarnation because they do not want to die again to avoid the pain of death. But what they don't tell us is they miss living in a body. The resurrection and translation of what Christ offers satisfy this desire for a body.

There are a thousand different details created by Satan in mankind to define the details of "Karma", Based on experience and reality, And many books are written on the subject. However, They are all based on a false premise that the bodily deed and soul feelings produce eternal life. Yahweh's black grace karma is the opposite of the white grace of Yahweh in Christ. He said to the cripple man He could have said to every person on earth that believes in Yahweh's good character:

You claim you are the reincarnated Noah. Noah was not known for his intellect or eloquence. He held a Bronze Age worldview. For you to return as Noah is very tragic. God punished the world twice during Noah's lifetime. First with the flood and again with language to confuse them.

Then behold, They brought to Him a paralytic lying on a bed. When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, "Son, Be of good cheer; your sins are forgiven you. " (Matt 9:2)

God does not care about our deeds and soul feelings because He is a Spirit of ideas and does not have a soul and body like we do.

That is not what you said about God. You said: "The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body. "

Get to the point. The black grace power of Yahweh is released in the body and soul, And the spirit orb gets lost in feelings, Deeds. And false ideas based on opinions of man and the lies of the fallen sons of God. Eternal truth is only understood by repentance and faith in Yahweh by a covenant to keep the 10 Commandments by the spirit-orb that walks in the light:

In the beginning God created the heavens [spirit-orb] and the earth [spirit-orb will]. The earth was without form [orb], And void [without purpose]; and darkness was on the face [eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth] of the deep [feelings]. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face [eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth] of the waters [feelings] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. (Gen 1:1-3)

Get to the point. The white grace power is that God does not care about our past sins. They are over and forgiven. He hold no grudges of past sins of the body or soul. He is only interested in the now and repenting of dumb ideas and renewing the mind by repentance and faith. Then the body and soul will respond automatically to the light of God believed.

By believing in Christ and God's true grace, The karma is completely stopped by not believing in it anymore. Spiritual cause and effect is from the Golden Rule only in mortality and not from our past lives. Yes, We have ideas in mortality to know good and evil to perfect the spirit orb in the light on the sea of glass. But that is not the Yahweh's black power of karma. Karma is created by our beliefs in Satan in us pretending to be Yahweh by misusing His power. It is real power carried into each past life and current life as we believe in it. Therefore, It is Yahweh's power, But not His ideas and are not TRUE. Karma is stopped by our true beliefs about Yahweh's white grace power by faith in Christ and His teachings. We love Yahweh's character in Christ and not His power and control in Satan that turns us into slaves of darkness and lies.

White grace is extremely easy to believe because we logically know as humans we can't change the past no matter what we do or think. God is no different. Holding no grudges for past sins is the grace of God that Paul teaches about forgiveness. The Law of Moses has nothing to do with past sins. It is only about sins today in the now. Stop being a thief to others and stop stealing the glory of God.

It is amazing that such a simple ideas of white grace, Repentance, And faith were so twisted over the many centuries into an atonement and testament nightmare dream.

"Atonement in Judaism is the process of causing a transgression to be forgiven or pardoned. In Rabbinic Judaism, Atonement is achieved through repentance, Which can be followed by some combination of confession, Restitution, Tribulations (unpleasant life experiences), The experience of dying, Or other factors. "

Atonement is mentioned in both the OT and NT. Note: atonement is achieved through repentance
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 4:48:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you want to believe in the words atonement and testament. You are free to believe whatever you want. I simply proved the ideas are from men and not from God.

The Father is a translated man that represents the Spirit of the Father in Yahweh Elohim that lives inside the translated man. Ezekiel 1 simplifies the complex nature of a translated man with Yahweh Elohim living inside Him.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 5:03:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
If you want to believe in the words atonement and testament. You are free to believe whatever you want. I simply proved the ideas are from men and not from God.

The Father is a translated man that represents the Spirit of the Father in Yahweh Elohim that lives inside the translated man. Ezekiel 1 simplifies the complex nature of a translated man with Yahweh Elohim living inside Him.

Ezekiel 1 describes a circus in his vision full of winged beasts doing cartwheels around a man who burst into flames( waist up and down there as well).
Exekiel 1:27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, As if full of fire, And that from there down he looked like fire;

How does that description match yours: You said: "The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body. "

Was that the planet of the apes?
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 3:09:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Karma philosophies are built by Satan. . . .

Thank you anon. But he used his other name while building those philosophies, Krishna.

Today we can see the results of demon worship in India. The rape capitol of the world.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 7:13:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
EThang5, You are welcome. Yes, The power of demons comes from Yahweh based on fear of them by mortals and those who love power and hate Yahweh.

An unclean spirit is a demon without a soul because they starve themselves to death as a soul in captivity in Sheol. Their captivity is their own thoughts. Souls can starve themselves by rejecting all light from Yahweh. Half-true light will keep us alive to be reincarnated as a soul. No light causes death of the soul. They become pure Satan of darkness in their spirit-orbs back to their original darkness in Genesis 1:1 before God said, "Let there be light. "

"Unclean" means mortal. "Clean" means immortal. So unclean spirits had a soul and body at one time. They are also called demons. There is no difference from the Satan darkness created inside each of our spirit-orbs with no light. God gets our attention by putting the creation of the spirit-orb in the first 2 verses of the Bible in a very clear description.

The darkness is light to a demon because the light of God has left them, Killing the soul. An unclean spirit, Who was at one time a mortal, Can posses humans because they do not have a soul. A soul cannot possess a human.

Those who see demons in vision by the power of God are all symbolic images of their power. In their natural state, They are spirit orbs waiting on the power of Yahweh to posses someone physically to enjoy the bodily experience again.

The binding of the strong man in Matthew 12 is about someone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit by saying the miracles of God are from the devil. The man who does that sin is completely bound to Satan as a spirit-orb, And His evil thoughts cannot be controlled. He will only want to fight Torah and the 10 commandments, Which was the environment of the first century, For many humans blasphemed the Holy Spirit.

7 more wicked demons is not a literal number, But it means the unclean spirit that succeeded gets many other spirits orbs that have zero light of Yahweh to join in the fight against Yahweh. It could be a thousand demons spirit orbs, But the number is symbolic of fighting against the First Covenant (7).

Atheists do not have troubles with demons because the don't believe in them but place their faith in reason.

The occult, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Etc. , Need to figure out how the power of Yahweh works by faith before they make inaccurate judgments about what is going on. The occult and Satanists get power by the terrible things they do to children as you point out. But the children agree to the evil before they were born for our sakes to know good and evil.

It is terrible for mortality, But in eternity the children are going to be honored for their sacrifice for us to know good and evil as the step stool into eternity. The Lord is going to fix the evil in mortality in the future in a way we do not expect. All the prophetic wars we read about from Genesis to Revelation are about the New Jerusalem conflicts inside our hearts.

As you gain more knowledge of good and evil by renewing the mind, It becomes quite easy not to blame any one because God is controlling the good and evil in a balanced way by the law of opposition, Which has different names in the occult, But such laws do not exist in eternity. The fallen sons of God mix mortality's true laws with eternity that has no laws to deceives the top leaders that control the world.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 6:55:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey moron hari, Learn how to post yet? Lol.

The way to stop the evil of karma is to rid the world of the vileness that is Hinduism. The world has already started. The evil hindu caste system is currently outlawed. The sickening hindu Davidasi system has also been outlawed. That is why our moron will to post anything except answers to the thread topic.

A moron Hindu who only speaks of Christianity. Could it be that he knows that Hinduism is vile?

But alas Anon, As long as we have stupid dishonest Hindus, The world will never be rid of the sickness of Hinduism. Now hindu morons like hari, Are on the net trying to turn the world into a shithole like India is.

I commend you in that you have not become vulgar no matter how much moron hari has insulted you. It shows the poverty of his position. Keep trying to teach him. The boy is ignorant.

He's a moron.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 6:56:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey moron hari, Learn how to post yet? Lol.

The way to stop the evil of karma is to rid the world of the vileness that is Hinduism. The world has already started. The evil hindu caste system is currently outlawed. The sickening hindu Davidasi system has also been outlawed. That is why our moron will to post anything except answers to the thread topic.

A moron Hindu who only speaks of Christianity. Could it be that he knows that Hinduism is vile?

But alas Anon, As long as we have stupid dishonest Hindus, The world will never be rid of the sickness of Hinduism. Now hindu morons like hari, Are on the net trying to turn the world into a shithole like India is.

I commend you in that you have not become vulgar no matter how much moron hari has insulted you. It shows the poverty of his position. Keep trying to teach him. The boy is ignorant.

He's a moron.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 2:20:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
EThang5, I look at the world in a way that treats every person as an equal. The cube of equality of the New Jerusalem uses very powerful white grace from the Lord. Hariktish is a human being just like all of us. He has a lot of beliefs to be cleansed in the light, So He doesn't even know that karma vs grace of forgiveness of the past was the fundamental conflict in ancient Christianity, But the conflict has been scrubbed clean from the historical record to hide translation that the fallen sons of God claim is a lie, When they know it is not. They don't tell us the truth that it does happen, But Yahweh is a racist that picks favorites by whim to be translated, Which is not true. They do not tell the leaders of the world what they "really" think about Yahweh and the true Cosmic War.

The atonement idea was created to hide the true meaning of grace that was taught in the first century, So the Christians have no power of truth to confront Karma realties that do exist, And many Hindus have been on the merry-go-round of many past lives carrying good karma or bad karma over 150, 000 years as slaves to the black grace power of Yahweh. They do not know how to stop it. Christianity is utterly useless with the atonement and testament false ideas that were inserted into the Bible.

Christians do not believe in reincarnation, And in a way, That it good because we are not supposed to know the specifics of our past lives. The problem with not believing in reincarnation as a concept, But just acknowledging this life, There is no way to bridge to the truth of past lives that Hindus believe. Which is true from the Bible, But has been twisted into the lie of Karma that is a true reality of power to them because they believe in it. They need to replace the karma ideas between past life's and receive the true grace of Christ,

We have as much power as Christ said to the cripple that all past sins are forgiven by the grace of Yahweh Elohim and not the cross. The power of the cross is about repentance now and into the future. Father's grace of forgiveness of sin is of the past sins. In the first century the grace of forgiveness was clear; but the Satanists changed the created a new gospel with the words atonement and testament to connect the past sins to the cross, Which was not the first century grace.

It confuses the truth of grace of forgiveness of pasts sins vs the power of the cross to repent today and renew the mind in the light. To enter into the light of Yahweh Elohim, They need to enter into the rainbow covenant and stop being a thief to others and stop stealing God's glory. The past is irrelevant.

Karma steal Yahweh's glory by rejecting His awesome grace by unbelief in favor of a works-based and deeds-based philosophy of forgiveness that traps them on the merry--go--round of endless soul issues because the spirit orb is lost in the soul. The grace of God is extremely easy to receive when we change the word atonement to what it really means in Hebrew which is to "cover" the flesh when we read the Bible and want to know Yahweh of the New Covenant in Christ that is based on the First Covenant, Which are two sides of the same rainbow. The Golden Rule law is for mortals. Whereas, The first heaven within us has no laws against the Spirit.
The Spirit of heaven is engaged by grace through faith. Half the battle is simply to *believe* God forgives the past sins with no conditions, But He just wants us to stop being a thief today and in the future. It is the most rational doctrine on earth.

No one wants to return to earth from a comfy soul-life unless there is a purpose for it, Or they believe in the karma nonsense of a trapped soul that values the soul more than the body, But they are disconnected from the spirit-orb because the do not believe in Christ.

In white grace, Waiting for the resurrection is much less painful than coming back to earth to die again and again. There needs to be a purpose for returning. The prophets return because they are the leaders of the translation processes of the planet, And the Lord will ensure the third temple is built for the sake of the covenant promises made to Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob to translate them.

Melchizedek was a translated man, And in Geneses 14 met Abraham, And God promise Abraham to be like Melchizedek in Chapter 15. The book of Hebrews teaches all about Melchizedek and translation by the New or Last Covenant for immortals or the second side of the one rainbow covenant. Hebrews and Revelation are both roadmaps to translation.

The body of a translated man is no longer connected to mortal parents, Has no genealogy, And can adjust the light at will to look like a normal human. Fix Hebrews chapter 9 where the Satanists added the words testament and "no remission without the shedding of blood", And replace reformation with translation in verse 10. And the book of Hebrews reads pretty clear though the whole thing.

The changes in chapter 9 and the false Christian definition of the New Covenant makes it impossible to understand what the book teaches about the New Jerusalem we can enter today. It is not some futuristic undefined and nebulous place. No, It's a heavenly place that Paul writes about in the book of Ephesians we can enter today by repentance and faith by overcoming the 7 tests in Rev Chapter 2 and 3. Hebrews gives us excellent doctrinal ideas to overcome the world through the kingdom of God within us.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 2:48:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Hey moron hari, Learn how to post yet? Lol.

The way to stop the evil of karma is to rid the world of the vileness that is Hinduism. The world has already started. The evil hindu caste system is currently outlawed. The sickening hindu Davidasi system has also been outlawed. That is why our moron will to post anything except answers to the thread topic.

A moron Hindu who only speaks of Christianity. Could it be that he knows that Hinduism is vile?

But alas Anon, As long as we have stupid dishonest Hindus, The world will never be rid of the sickness of Hinduism. Now hindu morons like hari, Are on the net trying to turn the world into a shithole like India is.

I commend you in that you have not become vulgar no matter how much moron hari has insulted you. It shows the poverty of his position. Keep trying to teach him. The boy is ignorant.

He's a moron.

Repeating your posts. Repetitive behaviour. More evidence of OCD.

Textual analysis of social digital media taken from a post submitted by Ethang5.

1. The frequent repetition of words, Statements, Questions, Or activities is a hallmark of dementia and AD.
2. Sometimes this repetitive behavior is triggered by anxiety, Boredom, Or fear of the environment or to achieve comfort, Security of familiarity.
3. Signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
repeat a word, Phrase, Or a question more often. . . To diagnose OCD, Doctors who know the signs of OCD will ask questions and talk about what's happening. Natural language analysis objectively measures the psychological features of the individual.
4. Low IQ is evident in post and fits Trump's description of Black shitholes.

Ethang5 fits the description of Trump's black shithole and his low IQ is evident in his posts which establishes a genetic link to black shitholes. Ethang frequently repeats words which are signs of OCD. He lives in Ghana Africa the centre of the Trans Atlantic slave trade. From African slavery to African shitholes. How he delivered on his ancestors promise.

And sometimes it's triggered by stupidity and mental illness as in Ethang's case.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 2:55:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
One more thing. The words Old Testament and New Testament need to be removed from the mind. We only use them to communicate what scriptures we are rteferring to because that is what everyone else uses. The Lord makes One Covenant Rainbow with two sides.

Cutting a rainbow in half does not make much sense and causes confusion. It should just be called the One Bible of 66 books with forgeries included at the end. God wants us to see how evil liars operate with integrity to the lies of the fallen sons of God to fight Yahweh. Our purpose on earth is to know good and evil. It is an effective strategy the Lord has chosen by including forgeries in the Bible to see what ideas are added or deleted to understand the pyramid of power and control vs the cube of equality.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 3:51:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
EThang5, I look at the world in a way that treats every person as an equal. The cube of equality of the New Jerusalem uses very powerful white grace from the Lord. Hariktish is a human being just like all of us. He has a lot of beliefs to be cleansed in the light, So He doesn't even know that karma vs grace of forgiveness of the past was the fundamental conflict in ancient Christianity, But the conflict has been scrubbed clean from the historical record to hide translation that the fallen sons of God claim is a lie, When they know it is not. They don't tell us the truth that it does happen, But Yahweh is a racist that picks favorites by whim to be translated, Which is not true. They do not tell the leaders of the world what they "really" think about Yahweh and the true Cosmic War.

The atonement idea was created to hide the true meaning of grace that was taught in the first century, So the Christians have no power of truth to confront Karma realties that do exist, And many Hindus have been on the merry-go-round of many past lives carrying good karma or bad karma over 150, 000 years as slaves to the black grace power of Yahweh. They do not know how to stop it. Christianity is utterly useless with the atonement and testament false ideas that were inserted into the Bible.

Christians do not believe in reincarnation, And in a way, That it good because we are not supposed to know the specifics of our past lives. The problem with not believing in reincarnation as a concept, But just acknowledging this life, There is no way to bridge to the truth of past lives that Hindus believe. Which is true from the Bible, But has been twisted into the lie of Karma that is a true reality of power to them because they believe in it. They need to replace the karma ideas between past life's and receive the true grace of Christ,

We have as much power as Christ said to the cripple that all past sins are forgiven by the grace of Yahweh Elohim and not the cross. The power of the cross is about repentance now and into the future. Father's grace of forgiveness of sin is of the past sins. In the first century the grace of forgiveness was clear; but the Satanists changed the created a new gospel with the words atonement and testament to connect the past sins to the cross, Which was not the first century grace.

It confuses the truth of grace of forgiveness of pasts sins vs the power of the cross to repent today and renew the mind in the light. To enter into the light of Yahweh Elohim, They need to enter into the rainbow covenant and stop being a thief to others and stop stealing God's glory. The past is irrelevant.

Karma steal Yahweh's glory by rejecting His awesome grace by unbelief in favor of a works-based and deeds-based philosophy of forgiveness that traps them on the merry--go--round of endless soul issues because the spirit orb is lost in the soul. The grace of God is extremely easy to receive when we change the word atonement to what it really means in Hebrew which is to "cover" the flesh when we read the Bible and want to know Yahweh of the New Covenant in Christ that is based on the First Covenant, Which are two sides of the same rainbow. The Golden Rule law is for mortals. Whereas, The first heaven within us has no laws against the Spirit.
The Spirit of heaven is engaged by grace through faith. Half the battle is simply to *believe* God forgives the past sins with no conditions, But He just wants us to stop being a thief today and in the future. It is the most rational doctrine on earth.

No one wants to return to earth from a comfy soul-life unless there is a purpose for it, Or they believe in the karma nonsense of a trapped soul that values the soul more than the body, But they are disconnected from the spirit-orb because the do not believe in Christ.

You claimed:" I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven. "
So you believe in the Karma nonsense and you are disconnected from the spirit-orb because the do not believe in Christ. Add to that your mental illness.


In white grace, Waiting for the resurrection is much less painful than coming back to earth to die again and again. There needs to be a purpose for returning. The prophets return because they are the leaders of the translation processes of the planet, And the Lord will ensure the third temple is built for the sake of the covenant promises made to Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob to translate them.

Melchizedek was a translated man, And in Geneses 14 met Abraham, And God promise Abraham to be like Melchizedek in Chapter 15. The book of Hebrews teaches all about Melchizedek and translation by the New or Last Covenant for immortals or the second side of the one rainbow covenant. Hebrews and Revelation are both roadmaps to translation.

The body of a translated man is no longer connected to mortal parents, Has no genealogy, And can adjust the light at will to look like a normal human. Fix Hebrews chapter 9 where the Satanists added the words testament and "no remission without the shedding of blood", And replace reformation with translation in verse 10. And the book of Hebrews reads pretty clear though the whole thing.

The changes in chapter 9 and the false Christian definition of the New Covenant makes it impossible to understand what the book teaches about the New Jerusalem we can enter today. It is not some futuristic undefined and nebulous place. No, It's a heavenly place that Paul writes about in the book of Ephesians we can enter today by repentance and faith by overcoming the 7 tests in Rev Chapter 2 and 3. Hebrews gives us excellent doctrinal ideas to overcome the world through the kingdom of God within us.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 4:31:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
EThang5, I look at the world in a way that treats every person as an equal.

Too bad Anon, That, Unlike you, Some people have low self-esteem and are moron racists. They think they are superior to others.

Hariktish is a human being just like all of us.

Not by his posts, Anon. His posts show him to be an ignorant racist ashamed of being black and worshipping the very white people who think of him as an inferior human.

He has a lot of beliefs to be cleansed in the light, . . .

We agree that his beliefs are filthy and need cleansing. He doesn't even know he wallows in filth.

. . . . Many Hindus have been on the merry-go-round of many past lives carrying good karma or bad karma over 150, 000 years as slaves. . . . .

I think hari likes being a slave Anon. That is why he worships Trump who openly called him a shithole.

They need to replace the karma ideas between past life's and receive the true grace of Christ. . .

That will never happen as long as he's worshipping the demon Krishna.

Karma steal Yahweh's glory by rejecting His awesome grace by unbelief in favor of a works-based and deeds-based philosophy of forgiveness that traps them on the merry--go--round of endless soul issues. . . . .

True. But they like the endless soul issues because they want to keep the poor "lower classes" poor by keeping them on a merry-go-round.

. . . . They believe in the karma nonsense of a trapped soul that values the soul more than the body, But they are disconnected from the spirit-orb because they do not believe in Christ.

As I said, Demon worship. The vileness of Hinduism. No wonder he hates you Anon.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 8:15:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

This is a BIG deal, And Yahweh's voice will put me in a private meeting with the 12 men to give them my seven volume books to help them solve the current 230 trillion debt calamity they are facing, I have the win-win solutions that will put them in a better situation than they are now. ' The 12 hidden Jewish international bankers and I will meet by His power, Not mine.

Whatever they do with the information is their business and the Lord's, Not mine. They are the Jews connected to the Bible prophecies. There are no prophecies about Noah. Therefore, I am the Lord's secret weapon, So the speak, Following His white-grace power that is a million times stronger than His black grace. I can see both sides of coin of power are from Yahweh. The occult just needs to dump the fallen sons of God that are about to throw them under the bus with the ETs. Ra (Lucifer) only cares about his glory and power. He does not have the Character of Yahweh in Christ, But loves the power. God loves the occult, And that is what attracts the occult--God's unconditional love. But they are liars. They do not have the knowledge to do the genetics they promise. THEY DON'T HAVE THE POWER OR KNOWLEDGE TO KEEP THEIR PROMISES.

The ancient prophets will be reincarnated and translated by the Book of Hebrews and the Book of Revelation to build the third temple to translate All of reincarnated Israel the easy way by staring at translated beings in the physical who will teach what the Bible means from birth with a circumcision covenant at 8-days to be translated as adults that don't need the law for the inner kingdom, But just the light of God that has no darkness--thus the Christians used the TaNaKh, Matthew, John, 1 John, And Revelation. To transition as kids from the outer kingdom to the inner, They start with Tanakh. After age 14. They transition further using Matthew, Knowing what repentance and grace mean to take responsibility for their own lives. Eventually, As adults in the flesh who can analyze thought. They walk in the light of God that has no darkness with John's writings. By starting as babies, Translation with immortals teaching what the Bible means, Translation will be easy.

The only ones that will not be translated are those who ran away from the death penalty of the law after making a covenant with Yahweh. Those who truly believed in Lucifer and made covenants with him and other humans will be translated for their integrity of being hot or cold. Yahweh hates covenant breakers. Transitioning from the occult to Christ does not break the black grace covenant because the Creator is Yahweh, And they worshipped Him ignorantly with great integrity on the outside rather than the inside. Yahushua said:

Blind Pharisee, First cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, That the outside of them may be clean also. (23:26)

These ideas are true and from the Lord.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 12:36:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.


Now you are denying you wrote your own posts. What you post does not glorify God. You are a blasphemous lunatic who uses his mental illness to mock God and his word the Bible.

This is a BIG deal, And Yahweh's voice will put me in a private meeting with the 12 men to give them my seven volume books to help them solve the current 230 trillion debt calamity they are facing, I have the win-win solutions that will put them in a better situation than they are now. ' The 12 hidden Jewish international bankers and I will meet by His power, Not mine.

You don't even know the basics of the financial institutions. You got the functions of the SEC, Fed Reserves, Wall Street and Stock market and trading all confused. I had to correct you you ignorant mutt.

Whatever they do with the information is their business and the Lord's, Not mine. They are the Jews connected to the Bible prophecies. There are no prophecies about Noah. Therefore, I am the Lord's secret weapon, So the speak, Following His white-grace power that is a million times stronger than His black grace. I can see both sides of coin of power are from Yahweh. The occult just needs to dump the fallen sons of God that are about to throw them under the bus with the ETs. Ra (Lucifer) only cares about his glory and power. He does not have the Character of Yahweh in Christ, But loves the power. God loves the occult, And that is what attracts the occult--God's unconditional love. But they are liars. They do not have the knowledge to do the genetics they promise. THEY DON'T HAVE THE POWER OR KNOWLEDGE TO KEEP THEIR PROMISES.

The ancient prophets will be reincarnated and translated by the Book of Hebrews and the Book of Revelation to build the third temple to translate All of reincarnated Israel the easy way by staring at translated beings in the physical who will teach what the Bible means from birth with a circumcision covenant at 8-days to be translated as adults that don't need the law for the inner kingdom, But just the light of God that has no darkness--thus the Christians used the TaNaKh, Matthew, John, 1 John, And Revelation. To transition as kids from the outer kingdom to the inner, They start with Tanakh. After age 14. They transition further using Matthew, Knowing what repentance and grace mean to take responsibility for their own lives. Eventually, As adults in the flesh who can analyze thought. They walk in the light of God that has no darkness with John's writings. By starting as babies, Translation with immortals teaching what the Bible means, Translation will be easy.

The only ones that will not be translated are those who ran away from the death penalty of the law after making a covenant with Yahweh. Those who truly believed in Lucifer and made covenants with him and other humans will be translated for their integrity of being hot or cold. Yahweh hates covenant breakers. Transitioning from the occult to Christ does not break the black grace covenant because the Creator is Yahweh, And they worshipped Him ignorantly with great integrity on the outside rather than the inside. Yahushua said:

Blind Pharisee, First cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, That the outside of them may be clean also. (23:26)

These ideas are true and from the Lord.
You said you spent 43 years to make sense of the bible. But the time was actually spent dealing with your mental illness.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 6:09:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you now Yahushua was charged a blasphemous fraud to be sacrificed by the power of Yahweh to demonstrate the power of white grace vs black grace? . The main problem is the fallen sons of God lied to the Satanists and said the resurrection did not happen. They chose to believe the wrong sons of God in covenant that lie to enjoy black grace power of Yahweh. Yahweh blinded them by creating the blinding mechanisms of the mind in the first place. Yahweh is responsible for the blindness and will open their eyes. They did not know any better.

Now you can understand what the Jews asked for, Nut didn't know it. The Holy Spirit in you keeps making the argument at a spirit-orb level. But you cannot understand the prophecy of translation with the Pagan words atonement and testament in your brain:

And all the people answered and said, "His blood [translation life and teachings] be on us and on our children. " (Matthew 27:25)

Yahweh is going to give the Jews the headship of the translation processes as they asked for them anciently in His public demonstration of white grace vs black grace power. The cross has nothing to do with atonement or testament; black grace power release by Pagan ideas is only a drop of power from Yahweh compared with an ocean of translation power of life in the blood of Yahushua's life to overcome Satan in reincarnated Adam's soul by the power of the Son of God's white grace.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 6:31:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
PS. Never say sorry for what you may of done with the power of black grace to please the Creator in covenant with men in the past. The past is over, And Yahweh is very pleases with having faith and commitment to the fallen sons of God in your blindness. White grace forgiveness of the past is much more powerful than the phony atonement and testament paradigms with black grace power realized by your faith in the blood sacrifice itself. Like karma the power is real because of faith. Without covering the mind in repentance and renewing of the mind, Yahweh blinds the occult by His black power. DO NOT TELL GOD YOU ARE SORRY FOR THE PAST. That is not the white grace or mercy of God's good character. Walk in the light of God today that has no darkness in it.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 4:35:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
PS. Never say sorry for what you may of done with the power of black grace to please the Creator in covenant with men in the past. The past is over, And Yahweh is very pleases with having faith and commitment to the fallen sons of God in your blindness. White grace forgiveness of the past is much more powerful than the phony atonement and testament paradigms with black grace power realized by your faith in the blood sacrifice itself. Like karma the power is real because of faith. Without covering the mind in repentance and renewing of the mind, Yahweh blinds the occult by His black power. DO NOT TELL GOD YOU ARE SORRY FOR THE PAST. That is not the white grace or mercy of God's good character. Walk in the light of God today that has no darkness in it.

Why do you have to cover you body of mind with repentance if you DO NOT TELL GOD YOU ARE SORRY FOR THE PAST.

Read you bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.
"According to Jewish doctrine, Repentance is the prerequisite of atonement. . . . Repentance and the Day of Atonement only absolve one from sins committed against God; from sins against another person they absolve only when restitution has been made and the pardon of the offended party has been obtained. "
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 12:08:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The atonement is an occult idea that existed before Moses and before Abraham way back in history. It's a works-based power released by Yahweh that has nothing do with forgiveness of sin but everything to do with power that is released by death.

Yahweh is pleased with the commitment to the Creator and returns the blessing of more power, But it has nothing to do with what way the Israelites were supposed to worship Yahweh by covering the flesh when repenting in the spirit-orb.

Changing the word from covering to atonement basically changed the paradigm from white grace power to black grace power, Deceiving everyone by loving the power of God and not His Character of true grace who forgets past sins because we can't change the past. It is not very complicated in the light. But the light shines by repentance and faith and not by studying the ideas of theologians or religions or the occult.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 12:23:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The restitution principle applies AFTER a covenant is made to keep the 10 comments. If we steal again AFTER the covenant is made in our hearts, Then yes, We need to live the law of restitution to live in harmony with our neighbors. It's Golden Rule stuff for a society of mortals to live in peace and happiness, Without stealing from each other's labors,
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 1:14:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The atonement is an occult idea that existed before Moses and before Abraham way back in history. It's a works-based power released by Yahweh that has nothing do with forgiveness of sin but everything to do with power that is released by death.

Yahweh is pleased with the commitment to the Creator and returns the blessing of more power, But it has nothing to do with what way the Israelites were supposed to worship Yahweh by covering the flesh when repenting in the spirit-orb.

Changing the word from covering to atonement basically changed the paradigm from white grace power to black grace power, Deceiving everyone by loving the power of God and not His Character of true grace who forgets past sins because we can't change the past. It is not very complicated in the light. But the light shines by repentance and faith and not by studying the ideas of theologians or religions or the occult.

You said atonement was added by Tyndale in 1526 to the bible. You are wrong. Atonement is found in the Old Testament and was earned through repentance.

You said: In short, The word "atonement" was added by Tyndale in 1526 and hides the true message of the Bible. He made up the word because there was no English word to fit the new theological meaning that was taught at the time. He was wrong. The Hebrew means covering not at-one-ment. He inserted by force the atonement idea into the Bible in 70 to 89 verses, Depending on which Bible version we use. "

Now you are changing your story by claiming atonement is an occult idea that existed before Moses and before Abraham way back in history.

Atonement is found in the Old Testament. Atonement was earned through repentance
"Atonement, The process by which a person removes obstacles to his reconciliation with God. . . . For a traditional Jew, Atonement is expiation for his own sin in order to attain God's forgiveness. He may achieve this in various ways, Including repentance, Payment for a wrong action, Good works, Suffering, And prayer. "

Most Relevant Verses

Exodus 24:3
Then Moses came and recounted to the people all the words of the LORD and all the ordinances; and all the people answered with one voice and said, "All the words which the LORD has spoken we will do! "

Deuteronomy 26:17
"You have today declared the LORD to be your God, And that you would walk in His ways and keep His statutes, His commandments and His ordinances, And listen to His voice.

Joshua 24:24
The people said to Joshua, "We will serve the LORD our God and we will obey His voice. "

Leviticus 9:7
Moses then said to Aaron, "Come near to the altar and offer your sin offering and your burnt offering, That you may make atonement for yourself and for the people; then make the offering for the people, That you may make atonement for them, Just as the LORD has commanded. "

Leviticus 4:13-14
'Now if the whole congregation of Israel commits error and the matter escapes the notice of the assembly, And they commit any of the things which the LORD has commanded not to be done, And they become guilty; when the sin which they have committed becomes known, Then the assembly shall offer a bull of the herd for a sin offering and bring it before the tent of meeting.

Numbers 15:22-26
'But when you unwittingly fail and do not observe all these commandments, Which the LORD has spoken to Moses, Even all that the LORD has commanded you through Moses, From the day when the LORD gave commandment and onward throughout your generations, Then it shall be, If it is done unintentionally, Without the knowledge of the congregation, That all the congregation shall offer one bull for a burnt offering, As a soothing aroma to the LORD, With its grain offering and its drink offering, According to the ordinance, And one male goat for a sin offering. Read more.
Leviticus 19:20-22
'Now if a man lies carnally with a woman who is a slave acquired for another man, But who has in no way been redeemed nor given her freedom, There shall be punishment; they shall not, However, Be put to death, Because she was not free. 'He shall bring his guilt offering to the LORD to the doorway of the tent of meeting, A ram for a guilt offering. 'The priest shall also make atonement for him with the ram of the guilt offering before the LORD for his sin which he has committed, And the sin which he has committed will be forgiven him.

Leviticus 6:1-7
Then the LORD spoke to Moses, Saying, "When a person sins and acts unfaithfully against the LORD, And deceives his companion in regard to a deposit or a security entrusted to him, Or through robbery, Or if he has extorted from his companion, Or has found what was lost and lied about it and sworn falsely, So that he sins in regard to any one of the things a man may do; read more.
Numbers 15:30-31
'But the person who does anything defiantly, Whether he is native or an alien, That one is blaspheming the LORD; and that person shall be cut off from among his people. 'Because he has despised the word of the LORD and has broken His commandment, That person shall be completely cut off; his guilt will be on him. '"

Numbers 35:33
'So you shall not pollute the land in which you are; for blood pollutes the land and no expiation can be made for the land for the blood that is shed on it, Except by the blood of him who shed it.

1 Samuel 3:14
"Therefore I have sworn to the house of Eli that the iniquity of Eli's house shall not be atoned for by sacrifice or offering forever. "

Leviticus 16:34
"Now you shall have this as a permanent statute, To make atonement for the sons of Israel for all their sins once every year. " And just as the LORD had commanded Moses, So he did.

Exodus 30:10
"Aaron shall make atonement on its horns once a year; he shall make atonement on it with the blood of the sin offering of atonement once a year throughout your generations. It is most holy to the LORD. "

Leviticus 16:1-33
Now the LORD spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, When they had approached the presence of the LORD and died. "Aaron shall enter the holy place with this: with a bull for a sin offering and a ram for a burnt offering. "He shall put on the holy linen tunic, And the linen undergarments shall be next to his body, And he shall be girded with the linen sash and attired with the linen turban (these are holy garments) Then he shall bathe his body in water and put them on. Read more.
Leviticus 16:2
The LORD said to Moses: "Tell your brother Aaron that he shall not enter at any time into the holy place inside the veil, Before the mercy seat which is on the ark, Or he will die; for I will appear in the cloud over the mercy seat.

Hebrews 9:7
but into the second, Only the high priest enters once a year, Not without taking blood, Which he offers for himself and for the sins of the people committed in ignorance.

Exodus 25:17-22
"You shall make a mercy seat of pure gold, Two and a half cubits long and one and a half cubits wide. "You shall make two cherubim of gold, Make them of hammered work at the two ends of the mercy seat. "Make one cherub at one end and one cherub at the other end; you shall make the cherubim of one piece with the mercy seat at its two ends. Read more.
Exodus 30:6
"You shall put this altar in front of the veil that is near the ark of the testimony, In front of the mercy seat that is over the ark of the testimony, Where I will meet with you.

Numbers 7:89
Now when Moses went into the tent of meeting to speak with Him, He heard the voice speaking to him from above the mercy seat that was on the ark of the testimony, From between the two cherubim, So He spoke to him.

Leviticus 17:11
'For the life of the flesh is in the blood, And I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement. '
Continued. . .
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 2:22:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tyndale created the word "atonement" but the IDEA of atonement was superimposed over Hebrew scripture by those who trusted Lucifer for the Creator to release the black grace power by faith in death.

Yahweh did not like the killing of animals without repentance. He send prophets to tell them to stop it. He did not like Israel superimposing black grace ideas over white grace. It is very simple, Black grace and death and resurrection was for outside the Holy Land. White grace and translation to life was for inside the Holy Land.

I agree with all the scriptures you quote. However, Change atonement to covering the flesh to renew the mind.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 3:49:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Tyndale created the word "atonement" but the IDEA of atonement was superimposed over Hebrew scripture by those who trusted Lucifer for the Creator to release the black grace power by faith in death.

Tyndale did not create the word 'atonement' it was already in the Bible.

"Atonement, The process by which a person removes obstacles to his reconciliation with God. . . . For a traditional Jew, Atonement is expiation for his own sin in order to attain God's forgiveness. He may achieve this in various ways, Including repentance, Payment for a wrong action, Good works, Suffering, And prayer. "

"Atonement in Judaism is the process of causing a transgression to be forgiven or pardoned. In Rabbinic Judaism, Atonement is achieved through repentance, Which can be followed by some combination of confession, Restitution, Tribulations (unpleasant life experiences), The experience of dying, Or other factors. "

Jesus and his disciples were all Jews and followed Judaism where atonement through repentance was central to their temple sacrifice.

Yahweh did not like the killing of animals without repentance. He send prophets to tell them to stop it. He did not like Israel superimposing black grace ideas over white grace. It is very simple, Black grace and death and resurrection was for outside the Holy Land. White grace and translation to life was for inside the Holy Land.

God demanded animal sacrifice be made in the temple. Animal sacrifice only ended after the temple was destroyed in 70 AD.

"Why did God require animal sacrifices in the Old Testament? "

"Answer: God required animal sacrifices to provide a temporary covering of sins and to foreshadow the perfect and complete sacrifice of Jesus Christ (Leviticus 4:35, 5:10). Animal sacrifice is an important theme found throughout Scripture because "without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness" (Hebrews 9:22). When Adam and Eve sinned, Animals were killed by God to provide clothing for them (Genesis 3:21). Cain and Abel brought sacrifices to the Lord. Cain's was unacceptable because he brought fruit, While Abel's was acceptable because it was the "firstborn of his flock" (Genesis 4:4-5). After the flood receded, Noah sacrificed animals to God (Genesis 8:20-21).

God commanded the nation of Israel to perform numerous sacrifices according to certain procedures prescribed by God. First, The animal had to be spotless. Second, The person offering the sacrifice had to identify with the animal. Third, The person offering the animal had to inflict death upon it. When done in faith, This sacrifice provided a temporary covering of sins. Another sacrifice called for on the Day of Atonement, Described in Leviticus 16, Demonstrates forgiveness and the removal of sin. The high priest was to take two male goats for a sin offering. One of the goats was sacrificed as a sin offering for the people of Israel (Leviticus 16:15), While the other goat was released into the wilderness (Leviticus 16:20-22). The sin offering provided forgiveness, While the other goat provided the removal of sin. "

I agree with all the scriptures you quote. However, Change atonement to covering the flesh to renew the mind.
How does covering the flesh renew the mind or replace atonement?

The scriptures teach the flesh should be covered for modesty.
1 Timothy 2:9 Likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, With modesty and self-control, Not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire,

The scriptures also tell us not to put importance on clothing.

Matthew 6:28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, How they grow: they neither toil nor spin,
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 8:37:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your Karma cannot be stopped as you believe Yahweh hold's grudges against your past sins from life to life as Hindus believe. If you want to believe Yahweh has grudges and needs us to kill animal sacrifices to satisfy His inability to control His emotions of the past, Which is over and can't be changed, He is a very weak and pathetic God and enjoys punishing us for something we can't change. How often do you repent and say "I am sorry" to this God that cannot let go of the past? Reason would dictate one to be an atheist rather than believing in such an irrational God. You will never convince Willows of such a lame God. That is for sure.

You believe in an imaginary God that is a child with His emotions. What a stupid concoction

The whole idea of atonement is so stupid, How did the Satanists pawn such nonsense on the public? Incredible.

By they way, Look up the history books. Tyndale did not have a word to satisfy the penal substitution doctrine that was established in the 9th century ubiquitous Catholic Church. So He made up the word Atonement. And He said he made it up. What does that tell us? The idea did not exist in the original text of the Bible.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 8:51:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your God must follows laws of mortality. Yahweh is holy (separate from mortality) and has no laws to obey such as the "law of justice". HE IS NOT MORTAL. Atonement is the dumbest idea on the planet to claim Yahweh has a law in eternity to follow and obey; and "punish" us in eternity for our sins because of this "law of justice" that was created by man in 9th century. What? Man creates imaginary laws for Yahweh to obey? How absurd!
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 4:04:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Your Karma cannot be stopped as you believe Yahweh hold's grudges against your past sins from life to life as Hindus believe. If you want to believe Yahweh has grudges and needs us to kill animal sacrifices to satisfy His inability to control His emotions of the past, Which is over and can't be changed, He is a very weak and pathetic God and enjoys punishing us for something we can't change. How often do you repent and say "I am sorry" to this God that cannot let go of the past? Reason would dictate one to be an atheist rather than believing in such an irrational God. You will never convince Willows of such a lame God. That is for sure.

You are profoundly stupid and grossly ignorant.
1. The concept of Karmic Justice in Hinduism is not based on belief in Yahweh who us a Jewish God in the Hebrew Bible.

2. Yahweh does hold grudges for past sins. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Exodus Chapter 20
You shall not bow yourself down to them, Nor serve them. For I the LORD your God am a jealous God, Visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those that hate me, And showing mercy to thousands of those that love Me and keep My commandments.

Numbers 14
The LORD is long-suffering, And of great mercy, Forgiving iniquity and transgression, And by no means clearing the guilty, Visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation.

Deuteronomy Chapter 5
You shall not bow yourself down to them, Nor serve them. For I the LORD your God am a jealous God, Visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me, And doing mercy to thousands of those who love Me and keep My commandments.

Jeremiah Chapter 32
Ah, Lord Jehovah! You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and stretched out arm. Nothing is too great for You. You show loving-kindness to thousands, And repay the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their sons after them.

You believe in an imaginary God that is a child with His emotions. What a stupid concoction

You are the one suffering from mental illness. You said you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible and became mentally ill in your early childhood.

The whole idea of atonement is so stupid, How did the Satanists pawn such nonsense on the public? Incredible.

"Atonement, The process by which a person removes obstacles to his reconciliation with God. . . . For a traditional Jew, Atonement is expiation for his own sin in order to attain God's forgiveness. He may achieve this in various ways, Including repentance, Payment for a wrong action, Good works, Suffering, And prayer. "

"Atonement in Judaism is the process of causing a transgression to be forgiven or pardoned. In Rabbinic Judaism, Atonement is achieved through repentance, Which can be followed by some combination of confession, Restitution, Tribulations (unpleasant life experiences), The experience of dying, Or other factors. "

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, That everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

By they way, Look up the history books. Tyndale did not have a word to satisfy the penal substitution doctrine that was established in the 9th century ubiquitous Catholic Church. So He made up the word Atonement. And He said he made it up. What does that tell us? The idea did not exist in the original text of the Bible.

Atonement is found in both The Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) and the New Testament (Greek Bible). Tyndale's Bible is credited with being the first English translation to work directly from Hebrew and Greek texts.

Karmic Justice has not been kind to you. You were born mentally ill with a learning disability.

Here is a list of your failed understanding on many subjects.
1. Harikrish proved you do not have even a basic understanding of financial institutions. You repeatedly rehash the old conspiracy of the Jewish International Bankers and you lack even a rudimentary understanding of Wall Street, Fed Reserves, SEC or Stock Trading. You had to shut up after your profound stupidity was exposed.

2. Harikrish proved your argument about Ra and ETs were totally incompatible with the book you cited as your source. Ra The Law of One.
You argued the ETs have been on earth for 150, 000 years. That they now live under the earth. The authors of the book you cited said:"Ra landed on Earth about 11, 000 years ago as a sort of extraterrestrial missionary with the objective of helping Earthman with his mental evolution. Failing in this attempt, Ra retreated from the Earth but continued to monitor activities closely on this planet. For this reason Ra is highly informed about our history, Languages, Etc. "
You missed the dates by 139, 000 years. Your mental illness is disproportionately warped.

3. Harikrish exposed your scriptural ignorance. You repeatedly argued the sons of God are behind the Satanic movement and the corruption of the scriptures.
But the sons of God known as Nephilim were destroyed in the flood even before the bible was written.

"The purpose of the flood was not to repair human conduct, But to wipe out the demigods, The progeny of the union of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men. " Noah was spared not because of generic righteousness, But specifically because"as the author of Enoch evidently understood Genesis 6:9"he was "innocent (tzadik) in that he was perfect in his generations (tamim. . . Bedorotav). " In other words, He had a direct and unadulterated line of descent from Seth (Genesis 5:3), From whom "the world was built up. "

4. Harikrish exposed your occult aspirations and got you to admit you borrowed the word and concept 'translated' from Mormonism. But even here you distorted the Mormonism interpretation of translated by applying it to God and Jesus.
A. The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.
B. Yahushua became worthy of translation when he overcame Satan an Adam's soul in the Garden of Gethsemane and sweat blood to be willing to do the Father's will to experience the pain of the cross.

5. Harikrish exposed your ridiculous claims you are the reincarnated Noah. Noah was not an intellect or eloquent and held a Bronze Age world view. Those 3 qualities you certainly have in common with Noah. But why would God send a mental ill Noah after promising hewould never destroy the world again with a flood?

6. Harikrish also exposed your coverup for your poor scriptural understanding and denial of person accountability for your blasphemous lying and lunacy by blaming God for the nonsense He puts in your posts.

Read your Anon defence: Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

Not only do you claim you were told by God you are the reincarnated Noah when you were standing before him on a sea of glass in heaven. You also claim you met other prophets in heaven.

So how do you explain your profound stupidity and mental illness? You have been proven wrong is every instance.

7. You use numerology to back you position. But you apply it to the simple numbering of chapters and verses. You don't even know how Cabalistic numberology is applied.

You are a blasphemous liar and a lunatic.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 6:01:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:

***1. The concept of Karmic Justice in Hinduism is not based on belief in Yahweh who us a Jewish God in the Hebrew Bible.

Shall I replace the word "Yahweh" with "the Creator"?

***Exodus Chapter 20
You shall not bow yourself down to them, Nor serve them. For I the LORD your God am a jealous God, Visiting the iniquity [witchcraft of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those that hate me, And showing mercy to thousands of those that love Me and keep My commandments.

The black magic grace of witchcraft continues until the Holy Spirit (3) chops off the head of self (4) ]in which Satan is self. 1000 years is a symbol of spiritual cycles we go through to cut off the carnal mind to be translated. Year=Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall. There are 4 seasons of self to cleanse.

1000=10x10x10. This is spiritual sex to know the Lord--man, Woman, And the Lord--to be translated without the soul leaving the body in death.

1000=2x5x2x5x2x5=21=3x7=3+7=10. Eternal life is to know God and Christ intimately by spiritual sex (John 17:3).

10=2x5=2+5=7. Translation (8) depends on the First Covenant of morality (7). We cannot be translated without being born of water by a woman's womb. We strive for translation, But we may die and be resurrected instead, Depending on what we wanted and agreed to before we were born. In the numbers, Every idea is taught in it's proper order.

These ideas are in the Bible. Look:

Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, Who had not worshiped the beast or his image, And had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years [symbolic].

But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished [these are dead Biblical ideas that come to life in the light. The Bible is a dead book to most everyone who reads it a lot. ]

This is the first resurrection. [First=1=Father. All glory goes to the Father] Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection [resurrection of Biblical ideas. The person has read the Bible a lot and has endless dead ideas that come to life, Contrasted to those who read the Bible with the correct paradigms and are not influenced by theologians or religions].

Over such the second death has no power [they are translated and do need the Great White throne of Grace. They already know the Bible and are translated by resurrecting the dead Biblical ideas in the light of God that has no darkness. Those who have never read the Bible go the second death process of the great white throne of grace. As such, The ideas are not resurrected, But the Biblical ideas are new to them], But they shall be priests of God and of Christ, And shall reign with Him a thousand years. (Rev 20:4)

What happens to those who do not achieve translation? They are resurrected in fire to destroy whatever evil ideas they still believe in their hearts and Satan to be set free all evil. But receive less light as a reward as resurrected angels and not translated beings with a dimmer switch and memory:.

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, To gather them together to battle, Whose number is as the sand of the sea. [These are those who do not repent before the end] They went up on the bretiadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city [The city means those idea in heaven but are not part of the 144, 000]. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them [that part of the spirit orb that did not repent]. The devil, Who deceived them, Was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are destroyed forever and ever(Rev 20:7-10)
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 8:33:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
anonthegreat wrote:

***1. The concept of Karmic Justice in Hinduism is not based on belief in Yahweh who us a Jewish God in the Hebrew Bible.

Shall I replace the word "Yahweh" with "the Creator"?

***Exodus Chapter 20
You shall not bow yourself down to them, Nor serve them. For I the LORD your God am a jealous God, Visiting the iniquity [witchcraft of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those that hate me, And showing mercy to thousands of those that love Me and keep My commandments.

The black magic grace of witchcraft continues until the Holy Spirit (3) chops off the head of self (4) ]in which Satan is self. 1000 years is a symbol of spiritual cycles we go through to cut off the carnal mind to be translated. Year=Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall. There are 4 seasons of self to cleanse.

1000=10x10x10. This is spiritual sex to know the Lord--man, Woman, And the Lord--to be translated without the soul leaving the body in death.

1000=2x5x2x5x2x5=21=3x7=3+7=10. Eternal life is to know God and Christ intimately by spiritual sex (John 17:3).

10=2x5=2+5=7. Translation (8) depends on the First Covenant of morality (7). We cannot be translated without being born of water by a woman's womb. We strive for translation, But we may die and be resurrected instead, Depending on what we wanted and agreed to before we were born. In the numbers, Every idea is taught in it's proper order.

These ideas are in the Bible. Look:

Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, Who had not worshiped the beast or his image, And had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years [symbolic].

But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished [these are dead Biblical ideas that come to life in the light. The Bible is a dead book to most everyone who reads it a lot. ]

This is the first resurrection. [First=1=Father. All glory goes to the Father] Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection [resurrection of Biblical ideas. The person has read the Bible a lot and has endless dead ideas that come to life, Contrasted to those who read the Bible with the correct paradigms and are not influenced by theologians or religions].

Over such the second death has no power [they are translated and do need the Great White throne of Grace. They already know the Bible and are translated by resurrecting the dead Biblical ideas in the light of God that has no darkness. Those who have never read the Bible go the second death process of the great white throne of grace. As such, The ideas are not resurrected, But the Biblical ideas are new to them], But they shall be priests of God and of Christ, And shall reign with Him a thousand years. (Rev 20:4)

What happens to those who do not achieve translation? They are resurrected in fire to destroy whatever evil ideas they still believe in their hearts and Satan to be set free all evil. But receive less light as a reward as resurrected angels and not translated beings with a dimmer switch and memory:.

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, To gather them together to battle, Whose number is as the sand of the sea. [These are those who do not repent before the end] They went up on the bretiadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city [The city means those idea in heaven but are not part of the 144, 000]. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them [that part of the spirit orb that did not repent]. The devil, Who deceived them, Was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are destroyed forever and ever(Rev 20:7-10)

The Bible is the history of the Jewish people and their struggles with their Jewish God Yahweh. Abraham, Moses, David, Noah are all Jewish Patriachs in the Bible.
Hinduism is based on the Vedas, Upinishads, The epics Ramayana and Bhagvath Geeta.
Learn the difference you ignorant mutt.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 9:44:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
***The Bible is the history of the Jewish people and their struggles with their Jewish God Yahweh. Abraham, Moses, David, Noah are all Jewish Patriachs in the Bible. Hinduism is based on the Vedas, Upinishads, The epics Ramayana and Bhagvath Geeta.

The black grace power of Yahweh is released in many flavors of ice-cream powers. But they are all released by the same One Creator, Yahweh. The Hindus are special to the ETs because their philosophies are rooted in the ET reincarnation ideas from inner earth that have been tweaked to accommodate the money-fraud systems on outer earth. Many at the top became criminals and started teaching humans are reincarnated into bugs, Etc, , And they progress up or down the ladder by karma, Which is false.

The purpose of mortal life is to know good and evil, Wherever we land in eternity, And animals will talk telepathically like the donkey warned the prophet of danger, That we discussed.

The Hindus and other religions that believe in reincarnation are not going to be thrown under the bus like the Biblical occultists or those who trust Lucifer who is Ra. The fallen sons of God are such deceivers and scumbag traitors to attempt to break their covenant with the Satanists. Lucifer will be very polite about it, "We have to go because Ra and the ETs are taking over. Don't worry, You can make the same eternal covenants with him. We are brothers, But our methods are different. And he has asked me to leave! "

What a liar. The visits will then end. Ra will then appear only to the ETs, And he will send someone else to the Satanists and pretend the new visitor is Ra himself. That is what they are planning to do. Then Satanist will eventually lose the money power to the ETs.

Ra (Lucifer) knows I am the reincarnated Noah, And he thought he had defeated Yahweh with ease, Because I was doing NOTHING for 60 years. Then the Lord sent Trump as a bump in the road, But held off the nuclear bombs I have been dropping on the Biblical paradigms almost 2 years after Trump. I have come on the Internet after the ET disclosure narrative was in stone, And now Lucifer has no options but sing and dance in front of the Jewish international bankers, When Yahweh leads them to the true ideas. Ra (Lucifer) cannot get away from the truth, So he is going to say anything he can to the Satanists to maintain their loyalty to him (Ra).
Harikrish
Posts: 29,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 12:53:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***The Bible is the history of the Jewish people and their struggles with their Jewish God Yahweh. Abraham, Moses, David, Noah are all Jewish Patriachs in the Bible. Hinduism is based on the Vedas, Upinishads, The epics Ramayana and Bhagvath Geeta.

The black grace power of Yahweh is released in many flavors of ice-cream powers. But they are all released by the same One Creator, Yahweh. The Hindus are special to the ETs because their philosophies are rooted in the ET reincarnation ideas from inner earth that have been tweaked to accommodate the money-fraud systems on outer earth. Many at the top became criminals and started teaching humans are reincarnated into bugs, Etc, , And they progress up or down the ladder by karma, Which is false.

The purpose of mortal life is to know good and evil, Wherever we land in eternity, And animals will talk telepathically like the donkey warned the prophet of danger, That we discussed.

The Hindus and other religions that believe in reincarnation are not going to be thrown under the bus like the Biblical occultists or those who trust Lucifer who is Ra. The fallen sons of God are such deceivers and scumbag traitors to attempt to break their covenant with the Satanists. Lucifer will be very polite about it, "We have to go because Ra and the ETs are taking over. Don't worry, You can make the same eternal covenants with him. We are brothers, But our methods are different. And he has asked me to leave! "

What a liar. The visits will then end. Ra will then appear only to the ETs, And he will send someone else to the Satanists and pretend the new visitor is Ra himself. That is what they are planning to do. Then Satanist will eventually lose the money power to the ETs.

Ra (Lucifer) knows I am the reincarnated Noah, And he thought he had defeated Yahweh with ease, Because I was doing NOTHING for 60 years. Then the Lord sent Trump as a bump in the road, But held off the nuclear bombs I have been dropping on the Biblical paradigms almost 2 years after Trump. I have come on the Internet after the ET disclosure narrative was in stone, And now Lucifer has no options but sing and dance in front of the Jewish international bankers, When Yahweh leads them to the true ideas. Ra (Lucifer) cannot get away from the truth, So he is going to say anything he can to the Satanists to maintain their loyalty to him (Ra).

You are still stuck in the Bronze Age Worldview that the Noah before you held. But Noah did not suffer from mental illness, You do.

You continue to misrepresent the details of the book you cited as your source for Ra and ETs.

"Ra landed on Earth about 11, 000 years ago as a sort of extraterrestrial missionary with the objective of helping Earthman with his mental evolution. Failing in this attempt, Ra retreated from the Earth but continued to monitor activities closely on this planet. For this reason Ra is highly informed about our history, Languages, Etc. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.