Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Ideas to blow our paradigms apart

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 7:15:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Church history contains the 27 books of the New Testament, 20 are genuine, But 7 are forgeries. The History of the dates are from the Book of Acts and Galatians, With a few date from sea of glass by revelation. Those dates are Paul was converted 5 years after the death of Christ. The book of Revelation was written in 40 AD. The one book of Luke+Acts was written in 57AD.

The remainder of Church history can by known by using the Logos Word of Reason by reading the Bible itself. I don't use Biblical scripture specifically in this thread because I want to use reason and not have someone compelled to believe me based on cherry-picking the Bible. The basic dates are inserted with the framework the Lord gave me by reason using Acts and Galatians dating years.

The Lord gave me the paradigms inserted between the dates by focusing on reading the First Covenant Mathew, John, 1st John, And revelation with the idea, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand or near". Meaning, The kingdom of God is within of you or near. I studies the entire Bible in my 20s, But then I asked God to show me the paradigms, And I spent most of my study time on those four books the early Christians did, But I did not know that timeline truth at the time of study. I believed the scholars that claim Revelation was written in 100AD and not 40AD.

Receiving revelation on the sea of glass is done repenting by renewing to mind and walking through the doors the Lord opens and stay away from the closed doors. The occult already knows how to walk in faith using meditation and prayer without the Bible though the outer kingdom doors of the flesh, Which will only take someone to the soul and body level of power.

The Sermon on the Mount, The parables about the kingdom of God, Matt 24, John, 1 John, And the book of Revelation will take the occult to the next level of faith passed the body and soul-level of black grace into the spirit-orb's control of the body and soul. Once you are on the sea of glass, You can ask the Creator about anything, And the light of God that has no darkness will teach you the truth from the kingdom of God within you.

Therefore, Growth in the light for the occult is simply walking through the door that is opening to you in test 6 in Revelation 3 into the spirit-orb level and continue in your search for truth at a much deeper level--the spirit orb. You can use your current faith in the Creator in same way you have used it all of your life.

The occult will take your spirit orb out of the body and things of the world, But it is left by Yahweh in the soul and gets lost in soul feelings that do not teach the eternal truth. The truths learned are fine for mortality, And you can keep that truth, But they are not the eternal truths in Christ. They are only for mortality. Everything the fallen sons of God teach about eternity is a mixture of mortality and eternity and they are inept and incompetent at teaching mortals because they do not know good and evil like Yahweh does.

In your walk in the light, It is helpful to extablish the correct paradigms of Church history as a lens to understand the Bible in the context of history and a time line. All the narrative we have today are invented narratives after the Catholic Satanists confiscating all the scriptures to hoard from the public to protect us from Yahweh's supposed lies:

.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 7:18:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
TIMELINE

0 AD Christ was born to Joseph and Mary by a miracle Virgin Birth by Yahweh transferring the semen from Joseph in a wet dream to Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is a female in Hebrew grammar. A female cannot impregnate a woman. The idea is ridiculous.

No problem. The Catholics who worshipped Lucifer created an all-male Trinity to logically close that contradiction and insist Jesus was the son of God at His birth. Not true. He was the reincarnated Adam, A child of Joseph and Mary. He became the Son of God at His baptism.

Nothing was written about his childhood in the Bible because it did not matter. He was not the Son of God. The story about leaving his mother to go to the temple to "do His Father's business" at age 12 was added to create the false narrative that He was the Son of God at birth. Very clever. Genius-level thinking of mind-control.

30 AD Christ was baptized and became the Son of God.
31 AD 1st Passover
32 AD 2nd Passover (Satanist move the 2nd Passover from the end of the gospel of John to chapter 2 to give the illusion of 3 Passovers)
32 AD Yahushua the Messiah becomes worthy of translation by battling Satan in his spirit-orb from the reincarnated Adam by sweating blood. He had to overcome the idea of avoiding the pain of the cross. He told Yahweh He honestly did not want to do it. He overcame the idea creating the desire in His soul to do God's will and not His own will.

32 AD Yahushua the Messiah wills His death, Being the Son of God, And is resurrected with the privileges of a translated being. No one can will physical death but the son of God. His flesh had the power to stay alive after the Roman's whipped him to pass out under Pilate's orders to save his life.

After Pilot realized it wasn't working, God told Pilot to go ahead with the crucifixion but put a sign over His head that He was Yahushua of Nazereth King of the Jews. Pilate and the guards made up the purple robe and mocking to hide from the public all the blood and wounds they had created.

Yahweh was pleased with it because it was the truth. By the time He got to the cross, All the blood had been absorbed into the purple robe so they no longer needed it. His back would by hidden by pounding five nails into him, Two into his upper arms and one into his feet so his body would be against the cross, And no one could walk around and see his back between two thieves. They hung the three bodies in such a way that no one would see his mutilated back and upset the public. That is why He was nailed to the cross and the two thieves were not. The thieves were set at an angle to make this possible.

33 AD Satanists creates the fake age of the death of Christ by adding 1 year to the calendar. Yahweh gives them power today in the occult by the number 33 to trick them. They think the power is from changing the date. But Yahweh controls all power, Both black and white grace. It wasn't time until now to reveal the truth about Yahweh's power to expose the fallen sons of God as liars who have the unconditional love of God because they were born immortal.

34 Ad Mathew
34 AD John
35 AD 1 John

37 AD Paul Converted from black grace of Yahweh to the white grace in Christ. He blinded Paul and then opens his eyes symbolically what he intends to do with all the occult who trust in black grace of the Creator, Yahweh. He plans to open their eyes according to Isaiah chapter 29. Paul went to Arabia for three years to be near Mt. Siani to learn about the inner kingdom from Christ by renewing of the mind.

37 AD John went to Asia directed by the Lord after Peter's vision to teach the Gentiles.
37 AD 2 John
39 AD 3 John
40 AD Revelation sent to 7 Churches of Asia

40 AD After 3 years in Arabia by Mt Sinai, Paul spend time with Peter to make sure his views of the inner Kingdom of God were correct. Peter agrees with Paul and sends Him to Tarsus for 2, 5 years. Before leaving, They compared notes on the Book of Revelation about translation and resurrection.

Paul stays in Tarsus for 2. 5 years to continue learning the truth of the Book of Revelation to verbally teach the elect when the time came. The leaders were discrete because new converts needed to adjust to the new community temporal jobs first and not be confused about the vital importance of the Golden Rule in business.

Paul was sent to his home town for safety from the satanic leaders of the Jews in Jerusalem who were seeking to kill him for breaking his Satanic oath and covenant with Lucifer and them. . All the apostles knew they were dealing we satanic spies that Yahushua said would coming into the assemblies to mix tare ides with the wheat ideas. They were to grow together until the inner kingdom angels did their reaping to gather and burn the bad ideas with fire, Symbolically speaking.

41 AD Hebrews. Paul writes to his satanic Jewish contacts he knew in Jerusalem before his conversion to Christ.
42 AD Romans 1-12. Paul writes to his satanic contacts he knew in Rome before his conversion to Christ. Everything after Chapter 12 was added later after Paul died. The introduction did not say he was an apostle, And the words "called to be saved" were changed to "called to be saints" to confuse every when the letter was written and to whom.
42 AD James
43 AD Barnabas fetches Paul from Tarsus and brings him to Antioch. The letters to Hebrews and Romans ends the hit on Paul's life temporarily. The Satanist respect his decision to believe in Yahweh rather than Lucifer because Paul's mission is to the Gentiles, Not the Jews. Yahweh tells them audibly to stop trying to kill Him because Yahweh is sending Him to the Gentiles, Proven by his writings to the Romans, Which ends his threat in Jerusalem to expose them.

44 AD Paul stays in Antioch for one year.
45 Paul Starts his missionary endeavors to the Gentiles by the laying of the hands.
Continued. . .
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 7:18:49 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
51 AD Paul ends his missionary journey and goes to Jerusalem, The Satanists change two words in Acts to create a narrative that Paul rebelled against the Spirit, When the truth is Yahweh told him to go to Jerusalem, Even though the prophet, Agabus, Said he would be bound in prison. He is arrested in Jerusalem and in prison for 2 years by the sea in Caesarea. For two years he wrote many epistle that are lost.

We have some letters that were hand-picked by the Satanist, Marcion, About 144AD to create a false narrative against Paul. He did not use any of Paul's books that included the Book of Revelation, Which were many.

The purpose was to create a false narrative about the Book of Revelation, Which they finally accomplished with the image of John on the Island of Patmos by himself in 100AD. What author introduces himself twice in the first chapter? No one. It's a really dumb narrative filled with all kinds of contractions. But theologians reason, "If an idea is in the Bible, It must be true because the Bible is perfect".

The Jewish scripture are very reliable, But the New Testament text was changed by 20%, Mostly by truncating Matthew, John, And Acts and adding letters from Paul to individuals and not to the assemblies, And then adding 1&2 Peter to twist the meaning of Sheol in the "second heaven" and baptism. It is no accident that ONLY phony Peter talks about where Christ's soul went when His body was in the tomb for three day! . He did go to Shoel, But the ideas he taught in Shoel in 1&2 Peter are lies from the fallen sons of God.

The truth is the early saints were taught the 2nd heaven was for Sheol, But it wasn't a mortal's business. We were to focus on the 1st heaven which would continue in Sheol as the 2nd heaven. The saints were instructed to leave the 2nd heaven alone and their past lives alone because we only die once and then the judgment. The saints were supposed to focus on the now, Not the past and future that occultist do with karma, And wait for the "day of the Lord" defined clearly as translation or resurrection!

Marcion added Philemon to create the narrative that Paul was an old man before he died. The ten books of Paul, Except Hebrews, Are the ones in Marcion's canon that are in our cannon today because Marcion distributed them all over the world, For he had the money to do it.

The Satanists do the same thing today with the media blasting ideas to us through AP and Reuters to control the narratives. The two media giants are an illusion of two in completion so we don't think "monopoly control" to create the impression that is the way the world is in AP and Reuters. Perception instead of truth. Same in 144AD. When you have a lot of money, It is easy to control the world by perception vs truth.

51 AD Paul is in prison for two years by Felix to appease the Jews by playing politics. Festus and King Agrippa sent Paul to Rome to stop playing politics with prisoners as is documented in Acts:"But after two years Porcius Festus succeeded Felix; and Felix, Wanting to do the Jews a favor, Left Paul bound. " (Acts 24:27) The second year Felix attracted more men into prison by letting them write letters with Paul in prison. The books written below say the authors are bondservants of Christ or in chains,

52 AD Galatian
52 AD Ephesians
52 AD Philippians
52 AD Colossians
52 AD Jude

53 AD Paul arrives in Rome a free man when Jewish accusers did not travel to Rome to argue their case for no Roman law would stick to the accusations. He writes many letters from Rome from his "own house" about the inner kingdom explaining the book of Revelation by they are deleted in Marcion's canon. The word "rented" was added to the last verse in Acts, And nobody question how stupid is "own rented house". No one owns a rental. Duh! They are completely opposite ideas, Proving by logic it was added.

53 AD 1&2 Thessalonians
53 AD 1&2 Corinthians
57AD Luke and Acts The two books were written as one book to mirror the gospel of Matthew and John that included Pentecost.

Acts also adds a Second Coming that contradicts what Paul said about meeting Him in the air, Written 4 years earlier. Paul told the details to Luke personally, So Luke did not write about the second coming. All the scriptures teach about God saving us by a change in the flesh by translation or resurrection when the Lord comes to us to change our flesh into a spiritual body that is connected directly to Yahweh's frequency to hear Him clearly to do His will in every choice we make. Satan in us is removed. We no longer chose between good and evil. We choose between good and good;

69 AD Jewish Temple destroyed that exploded the growth of the Christian organic house churches. By the end of the 1st century, There were 75, 000 house churches and growing rapidly.

70 AD When the new AD calendar system was created by the Catholic Satanists, They did not use a 0 to add one year to the dates to hide the truth in the Book of Daniel of 69 years. They can't use 70 weeks because that is God's number not Satan's number of destruction.

144 AD Philemon. Marcion creates the book as Paul was an old man when he die, But he was murdered when he was 45 years old by the Corinthian satanic leader he exposed to the saints by the 3 letters he wrote. 3 Corinthians was destroyed by Marcion's excluding it from his canon and the Satanist Catholics collecting all the manuscripts to control the narratives. 3 Corinthians put all the pieces together about Paul's writings to the Corinthians. Marion fixed the problem by excluding it from His canon. No one thinks. Why does the Bible contain the canon of Marcion, The satanic heretic? We are to assume all of the hundreds of writing of Paul and the Apostles were lost by 144AD? Yeah, Right!

Jude was included to create the narrative about fallen angels instead of correctly calling them the sons of God like the fallen sons of God. James was put into the Bible to create the false narrative that Paul was a false apostle by twisting James.

300+ AD. Created forgeries in 3rd and 4th centuries as they confiscated manuscripts to create the "Bible Canon" of 66 books with all the false narratives to change Christianity from an organic cube of equality of very tiny communities of peace to a pyramid structure of power and crusade wars by force of power:

1 and 2 timothy
Titus
1&2 Peter
Mark

Note: The Satanists moles always push the gospel of Mark because it is not genuine. The only books written by genuine apostles are Matthew's and John's writings. All the other books are from secondary sources to the 12 apostles and did not exist until 51 AD, Except James
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 8:28:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The numbers always make sense. 2 apostles = Christ, Revealing Peter's writing are forgeries, . However, I did not make that conclusion based on the numbers, But on what Peter wrote about the dead and that "baptism" saves us, Which is false. With that idea, They could create infant baptism to save us and change the gospel message of repentance and faith.

The gospels of Matthew and John were reviewed by all of the apostles over a 2 year period to include everything the assemblies needed, Including the Pentecost that was removed. The apostles were all in Jerusalem and wrote them to address both the outer kingdom and inner kingdom, So the idea that Mathew and John wrote them alone is misleading.

All of the apostles assisted, But when writing a document, There is one writer that puts all the ideas together for a book. To assume writing a book is different than today is a dumb idea. ALL of the apostles were in Jerusalem before God sent them to the Gentiles after Peter's visions to go the Cornelius.

For two years, They all worked on Matthew and John to accurately record the truth from two perspectives in the rainbow covenant of 2 truths with 1 red love, Which is the color indigo. They needed a balanced way to teach the two perspectives of water an Spirit baptism. They did a great job.

The gospel of John does not even use the word repentance or repent, Because that was done with Matthew. John is designed to teach the assemblies to remove Satan in the light by translation or resurrection which is what "born again" means. There were questions and confusions in his day about what Jesus meant by "born again".

John did not want to mess with the words of Yahushus "born again". John clearly defines born again as "Born of God" when our bodies change into spiritual bodies that the apostles were teaching; therefore, We do not sin anymore, Recorded in 1st John a year later.

The Satanists went immediately into the assemblies as pretending spies, Which is the Anti-Christ spirit John wrote about. The leading Satanists were not going to let the criminal liar Yahweh start a fraud, And they went into the Assemblies immediately to stop it in the very beginning.

After their Satanic moles were killed in the business model, Recorded in Acts, They backed off and left the Church alone for a few years. John writes of them leaving as the Jewish leaders made a change in policy for a few years, Then they doubled down when God lifted his protection, And they killed Stephen and James. The "Gnostics" were not the anti-Christ spirit as the theologians teach in error. We can now put the Bible together with the right assumptions when we get the dating right.

Matthew is for baptism of water and repentance, But John is to strive for the light and renew the mind to remove Satan in us.

Now we have a timeline with correct doctrines by removing the forgeries. It makes perfect logical sense.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 8:44:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
By the way, Yahushua is speaking of our mortal birth and the resurrection or translation to born again. However, Before that happens, We are "conceived" by God Spirit in our ideas and live in the dark womb of God, Which is the flesh and mortality until either of those two events happen. Christian incorrect define "born again" as conception in the Spirit. The conception is real, But the "born again" honestly does not work for them because it is false. They have a long way to go in God's dark womb to be born again, Even the afterlife, Before they are resurrected.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 2:07:46 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
By the way, Yahushua is speaking of our mortal birth and the resurrection or translation to born again. However, Before that happens, We are "conceived" by God Spirit in our ideas and live in the dark womb of God, Which is the flesh and mortality until either of those two events happen. Christian incorrect define "born again" as conception in the Spirit. The conception is real, But the "born again" honestly does not work for them because it is false. They have a long way to go in God's dark womb to be born again, Even the afterlife, Before they are resurrected.

Here is what you can be sure of because it directly involved you and you admitted to it.
1. You spent 43 years to make sense of the bible. Only you can explain why it took you so long just to make sense of the bible.

2. You suffered from mental illness in your early childhood and believe you got better after you discovered Christ when you were around 57 years and committed in your 60s. So you spent most of your life struggling with your mental illness and trying to make sense of the bible.

3. You wrote a 7 volume conspiracy theory about the Jewish International Banking and their dominance in the global financial debt and goal to create a New World Order. But when you were asked how the financial institutions run and are regulated you were totally ignorant.

4. You believe you are the reincarnated Noah. Noah came and went before the bible was written. So you have no clue as to the timeline of the Old or New Testaments. Being Noah does not offer you any advantage because Noah was removed by God very early in the history of the world.

5. You have no scholarly training nor can you provide any citation or sources for your assumptions that you stated below.

When the Gospels were written according to Anon.
34 Ad Mathew
34 AD John
35 AD 1 John

37 AD John went to Asia directed by the Lord after Peter's vision to teach the Gentiles.
37 AD 2 John
39 AD 3 John
40 AD Revelation sent to 7 Churches of Asia

52 AD Galatian
52 AD Ephesians
52 AD Philippians
52 AD Colossians
52 AD Jude

53 AD 1&2 Thessalonians
53 AD 1&2 Corinthians
57AD Luke and Acts The two books were written as one book to mirror the gospel of Matthew and John that included Pentecost.

If you read the references in the Gospels to the events that occured historically. All your assumptions can be refuted and debunked.

Why do you continue to deny the seriousness of your mental illness and your cognitive disability?

You have yet to make a statement that can be remotely construed as rationally sane.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 4:17:35 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Every Christian always wonders why we don't have any writings from the other 12 apostles, And the most logical answer is we do. The twelve apostles worked for two years after the resurrection of Christ to record the teachings of Christ by the translation power of God by walking in the light or by resurrection that Christ taught that is recorded in Matthew and John. They all worked very carefully on the documents to make sure they were perfect,

Enter by the narrow gate [hope for translation]; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction [of the physical body], And there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to [translation] life, And there are few who find it. (Matt 7:13-14}

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, Though he may die, He shall live [resurrection]. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die [Translation]. Do you believe this? " (John 11:25)
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 4:46:03 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The 12 Apostles only wanted two documents, And they all hung around the HQTR of Jerusalem. They would go on missions to the Gentiles, But they would always come back home to Jerusalem. Acts 15 says the apostles were all in Jerusalem at the big circumcision decision:

Now the [11] apostles and elders came together to consider this matter. (Acts 15:6)

Therefore, All 11 of the apostles were translated before Paul's death at age 45 in 57 AD, And Luke writes about the translation of the 11 apostles in the last part of Acts, Which was truncated by the Satanists, Effectively removing the translation idea from the Assemblies after the Bible was canonized as the Old and New Testaments, Inserting the bogus word "testament" into the text.

That is why the book of Acts ends so abruptly. They truncated Acts' clear record of translation. Then they truncated Pentecost in John and added the last chapter of John that says John wasn't really translated, And then created the fake narrative that John lived on the Isle o Patmos in 100 AD. If that were true, Then John would be dead by 100 AD, And he did not write the Book of Revelation. The Catholic Satanists would control the Christians by changing the ideas of Christ.

Blameless liars to stop a supposed lie.

When the Catholic Satanists confiscated the manuscripts and changed the documents, It was because the sons of God appeared to the Satanists and told them the Christians were lying about translation and fix the lie, And they did. They had integrity. No blame. They were blinded by Yahweh's black grace sending the sons of God to them in the first place.

The 12 apostle were translated in front of a room full of witnesses before 57 AD, And Luke felt compelled to write about it after Pauls' disappearance. The Satanists from Corinth murdered Paul and hid his body. Many speculated that Paul was translated, But they did not see it happen like the 11 apostles.

Luke felt he needed to write about the translation of the 11 apostles and Paul's "disappearance" to a friend because so many rumors were being created within the assemblies by Satanic moles who did not believe it was true. His friend had a lot of questions he was hearing about Christianity, And he wanted to know the facts. Therefore, Luke wrote the facts up to 57 AD, Including a lot more "facts" than what we have today. Because it was not written to the assemblies, And Marcion did not know about it, When it surfaced in later centuries it was a complete surprise to the Satanists.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 4:59:47 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Every Christian always wonders why we don't have any writings from the other 12 apostles, And the most logical answer is we do. The twelve apostles worked for two years after the resurrection of Christ to record the teachings of Christ by the translation power of God by walking in the light or by resurrection that Christ taught that is recorded in Matthew and John. They all worked very carefully on the documents to make sure they were perfect,

Enter by the narrow gate [hope for translation]; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction [of the physical body], And there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to [translation] life, And there are few who find it. (Matt 7:13-14}

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, Though he may die, He shall live [resurrection]. 26 And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die [Translation]. Do you believe this? " (John 11:25)

You claim there are writings from the other apostles besides the ones we read in the New Teatament. But you haven't quoted anything from the other apostles. Why? Because there aren't any. When are you going to stop lying?
Harikrish
Posts: 28,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 6:49:32 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The 12 Apostles only wanted two documents, And they all hung around the HQTR of Jerusalem. They would go on missions to the Gentiles, But they would always come back home to Jerusalem. Acts 15 says the apostles were all in Jerusalem at the big circumcision decision:

Now the [11] apostles and elders came together to consider this matter. (Acts 15:6)

You start out on one thought which is the apostles and elders came together to consider the matter of circumcision
Acts 15:5 Then some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and said, "The Gentiles must be circumcised and required to keep the law of Moses. "
6 The apostles and elders met to consider this question.

Then you lose your mind and start rambling about the 11 apostles being translated before Paul's death at age 45 in 57 AD.
Acts 15 is all about sending the right message to Gentiles. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Now Read your nonsense below.
Therefore, All 11 of the apostles were translated before Paul's death at age 45 in 57 AD, And Luke writes about the translation of the 11 apostles in the last part of Acts, Which was truncated by the Satanists, Effectively removing the translation idea from the Assemblies after the Bible was canonized as the Old and New Testaments, Inserting the bogus word "testament" into the text.

That is why the book of Acts ends so abruptly. They truncated Acts' clear record of translation. Then they truncated Pentecost in John and added the last chapter of John that says John wasn't really translated, And then created the fake narrative that John lived on the Isle o Patmos in 100 AD. If that were true, Then John would be dead by 100 AD, And he did not write the Book of Revelation. The Catholic Satanists would control the Christians by changing the ideas of Christ.

Where is your evidence Acts was truncated?

Matthew 28 chapters long. Acts 28 chapters long. Luke 24 chapters. John 21 chapters. Mark 16 chapters.

When are you going to stop lying you blasphemous lunatic.
Blameless liars to stop a supposed lie.

When the Catholic Satanists confiscated the manuscripts and changed the documents, It was because the sons of God appeared to the Satanists and told them the Christians were lying about translation and fix the lie, And they did. They had integrity. No blame. They were blinded by Yahweh's black grace sending the sons of God to them in the first place.

The sons of God were killed in the flood before the bible was written. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

The 12 apostle were translated in front of a room full of witnesses before 57 AD, And Luke felt compelled to write about it after Pauls' disappearance. The Satanists from Corinth murdered Paul and hid his body. Many speculated that Paul was translated, But they did not see it happen like the 11 apostles.

The word or concept Translated is not found in the bible. You borrowed it from Mormonish.
You wrote:" I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

Luke felt he needed to write about the translation of the 11 apostles and Paul's "disappearance" to a friend because so many rumors were being created within the assemblies by Satanic moles who did not believe it was true. His friend had a lot of questions he was hearing about Christianity, And he wanted to know the facts. Therefore, Luke wrote the facts up to 57 AD, Including a lot more "facts" than what we have today. Because it was not written to the assemblies, And Marcion did not know about it, When it surfaced in later centuries it was a complete surprise to the Satanists.

The word or concept Translated is not found in the bible. You borrowed it from Mormonish.
You wrote:" I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

Even the Mormons do not cite Luke as the source for their the concept of 'translation. ' You made the stuff up.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 8:14:16 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
All 12 apostles helped edit and review the books of Mathew and John, And they never needed any more teachings. Christ's ministry was less than two years, And two books pretty much covered what He did. The idea that there is not enough books to contain what He taught is a lie added later in the last verse of the gospel John:

And there are also many other things that Jesus did, Which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. (John 21:25)

This was read to a mind in the Dark Ages that was very gullible and didn't have the scriptures. Today Christians believe it because they assume the Bible is perfect because money-making religions and satanic moles tell them the book is perfect. The last chapter of John was added to replace the Pentecost with three objectives.

First, To establish Peter as the Pope to feed the sheep. False. We receive the light DIRECTLY from Yahweh, Not Peter. When we see the scam of the abomination of desolation of the First Covenant, We are to run to Mt. Sinai, Get off the housetop of pride, And leave ALL of our ideas behind (clothes) and receive our own revelation from Mt Zion, Naked of the flesh, To build the New Jerusalem cube of equality in our hearts individually, Being connected collectively by one mind and one heart, That is being called today "one consciousness" by the occult. Yahweh is leading us the right direction.

They are right, But they need to take "one collective consciousness" to the spirit-orb level of Christ using the book of Revelation as the early Christians achieved the goal; until the money systems were shifted by Yahweh to the Satanists.

The occultists are not to leave their spirit-orbs stuck in the soul in ignorance. They have worked really hard by faith to get were they are without the Bible, However, The occult is a rat-wheel of soul-works to feel at peace. It does produce peace by controlling the body, By it is not the heaven they knew as children that need no works. Now they need to grow from the white grace from the inside out and not from the outside going into the soul by the black grace. They can be free of the body by their effort, Which is a great start, But their spirit-orbs can't be free of the soul without Christ's teachings in the light using scripture. Basically, Black grace gets stuck at the soul level, Creating illusions about eternity that are not true. The ideas are fine for mortality, But not for eternity. We are body, Soul, And spirit-orbs as the Bible teaches.

The second reason for the last chapter of John was to create the false narrative that John was not translated, And neither was Peter, When the 11 apostles were translated together in 55AD before Paul was murdered in 57AD, And Luke wrote the narrative of truth that truncated by the Satanists and removed from the historical public record. Everything is a false narrated to remove the translation. They replaced it with the false narrative of Christians being killed by blood-thirsty Romans, Glorifying death rather than life. The Christians were never killed by the Romans. It is a bogus story to remove the translation idea from history because the Satanists believed it was a lie.

Third, The Christian believe more books were written by the apostles, And we do not have them. They were lost. We need more than four books that the early Christians used until 52 AD when Paul stared writing the establish Church to encourage them to continue in what he taught them from Matthew, John, And Revelation.

Marcion removed all books of Paul that reference the book of Revelation to kill the translation idea. The early Christians knew Revelations was about the inner kingdom. The sons of God told the Satanist there was not an inner kingdom because they cannot look inside their heart like a mortal can. Duh! The immortal sons of God REALLY BELIEVE there is not such thing as the inner kingdom of God because they cannot see it or enter it. We can.

No. The fallen sons of God believe that Yahweh translates his favorite by His hidden power, But He does tell us how He does it. He is hiding the truth. And they are going to figure out, With the help of mortals, What Yahweh is doing with the genetics to control eternal life of the spiritual body frequency.

As I always right, No blame on the occult or the Satanist. The fallen sons of God are at fault for not telling them the whole truth. The Jewish International bankers use the same strategy on us by creating the false narratives to hide the truth so they can control us with their money power. So everyone has good intentions.

However, In the end, Satan in us will be removed in the resurrection and the truth and light of God will govern us in our eternal bodies forever--ALL OF US. That was the original message of the early Christians who believe it and joined them to replace the karma ideas of Ra (Lucifer) regarding the forgiveness of the Creator. The 9th century atonement ideas makes the truth IMPOSSIBLE to see in Christianity today.

As the Dark Ages were coming to close because of the double-entry accounting system they could not stop, And it would catch their banking frauds, The Satanists knew they had to develop a strategy for when the Bible would be given to the public. They could not stop it in the future.

These guys think of controlling thoughts for centuries and not for month or a year or two. They prepared the penal substitution ideas to insert the word "atonement" into the i1611 King James Bible as they followed Yahweh's path of power from the 9th Century to the 16th century, But not His doctrine or Character.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 9:19:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
***Where is your evidence Acts was truncated?

This is not a court of law to convict someone of a crime but to create a reasonable narrative of the Bible based on Acts and Galatians. The is no facts or evidence to support the current assumption of the first century but are controlled narratives.

I have rejected the 7 forgeries for the misleading irrational narratives are not true doctrines of Christ. Paul commanded the saints to have one wife when it did not become an issue in Judaism until centuries later! Give me a break. What a dumb idea. He never wrote to Timothy, Titus, Or Philemon. 1st and 2nd Peter include lies about Sheol and baptism. Mark changed the teachings of Christ from "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand, " to "Repent, And believe the gospel", Matthew teaches repentance 8 times in proper context, Mark only uses the idea of repent 3 times and not in the context of heaven. The basic message of Christ is false.

Ask yourself? Why don't the theologians assume Matthew, John, 1 John, And Revelation were written much earlier? They use NO valid facts or evidence to make their idiotic assumptions. The first century is a clean slate, Thanks to the destruction of the facts in history to create any narrative they want about the 1st century.

The number of forged documents from later centuries they tried to fit into the first or second century but were rejected as forgeries are noted. It gives the impression that all the frauds were caught so they can claim the New Testament is perfect. The truth is they created an historical and theological nightmare. Any Christian that becomes a scholar to find God in the history, Generally speaking, Loses their faith in Christ and the early church. 20% of the New Testament is bogus, And they can't figure out why Yahweh did it because it doesn't fit into the purpose of life and the Cosmic War they have been taught to believe.

Thus, By not repenting and not walking in the light to know good and evil, The Bible becomes a dead book to the reader.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 9:27:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***Where is your evidence Acts was truncated?

This is not a court of law to convict someone of a crime but to create a reasonable narrative of the Bible based on Acts and Galatians. The is no facts or evidence to support the current assumption of the first century but are controlled narratives.

I have rejected the 7 forgeries for the misleading irrational narratives are not true doctrines of Christ. Paul commanded the saints to have one wife when it did not become an issue in Judaism until centuries later! Give me a break. What a dumb idea. He never wrote to Timothy, Titus, Or Philemon. 1st and 2nd Peter include lies about Sheol and baptism. Mark changed the teachings of Christ from "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand, " to "Repent, And believe the gospel", Matthew teaches repentance 8 times in proper context, Mark only uses the idea of repent 3 times and not in the context of heaven. The basic message of Christ is false.

Ask yourself? Why don't the theologians assume Matthew, John, 1 John, And Revelation were written much earlier? They use NO valid facts or evidence to make their idiotic assumptions. The first century is a clean slate, Thanks to the destruction of the facts in history to create any narrative they want about the 1st century.

The number of forged documents from later centuries they tried to fit into the first or second century but were rejected as forgeries are noted. It gives the impression that all the frauds were caught so they can claim the New Testament is perfect. The truth is they created an historical and theological nightmare. Any Christian that becomes a scholar to find God in the history, Generally speaking, Loses their faith in Christ and the early church. 20% of the New Testament is bogus, And they can't figure out why Yahweh did it because it doesn't fit into the purpose of life and the Cosmic War they have been taught to believe.

Thus, By not repenting and not walking in the light to know good and evil, The Bible becomes a dead book to the reader.

Listen you blasphemous lunatic. The question was: Where is your evidence Acts was truncated?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 9:38:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The evidence is in the Bible with more rational assumptions. You can believe whatever assumptions the theologians cherry-pick. My mind does not work that way.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 11:02:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The evidence is in the Bible with more rational assumptions. You can believe whatever assumptions the theologians cherry-pick. My mind does not work that way.

We are not asking you how your mind works. You confessed you suffer from mental illness.

The post read:
Listen you blasphemous lunatic. The question was: Where is your evidence Acts was truncated?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 11:49:00 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The evidence is self-explanatory. Acts stops right in the middle of a thought and does not finish what he was discussing.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 3:38:34 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The evidence is self-explanatory. Acts stops right in the middle of a thought and does not finish what he was discussing.

Luke was Paul's friend and travelling companion. After Paul died they was little for him to write about Paul. Once Paul"s pronouncements against apostate Israel were made, The Book of Acts closed.
Details about Paul death can bel found in Romans.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 6:23:00 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
In the book of acts Luke does not say Paul is arrested, And we do not know what happened to him or any of the apostles. That is the part that was logically truncated.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 4:04:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
In the book of acts Luke does not say Paul is arrested, And we do not know what happened to him or any of the apostles. That is the part that was logically truncated.

Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

Acts 21 speaks of Pauls arrest.

Acts 21:30 The whole city was aroused, And the people came running from all directions. Seizing Paul, They dragged him from the temple, And immediately the gates were shut. 31 While they were trying to kill him, News reached the commander of the Roman troops that the whole city of Jerusalem was in an uproar. 32 He at once took some officers and soldiers and ran down to the crowd. When the rioters saw the commander and his soldiers, They stopped beating Paul.

33 The commander came up and arrested him and ordered him to be bound with two chains. Then he asked who he was and what he had done. 34 Some in the crowd shouted one thing and some another, And since the commander could not get at the truth because of the uproar, He ordered that Paul be taken into the barracks. 35 When Paul reached the steps, The violence of the mob was so great he had to be carried by the soldiers. 36 The crowd that followed kept shouting, "Get rid of him! "

Paul is shipped to Rome.

Acts 27:1 When it was decided that we would sail for Italy, Paul and some other prisoners were handed over to a centurion named Julius, Who belonged to the Imperial Regiment. 2 We boarded a ship from Adramyttium about to sail for ports along the coast of the province of Asia, And we put out to sea. Aristarchus, A Macedonian from Thessalonica, Was with us.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 7:34:27 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Yes, Paul was put in prison by Felix for political point for two year by the sea in a different city than Jerusalem, But Festus brought him to King Agrippa who sent him to Rome. The Jews had no Roman law to accuse him. So when the accusing Jews did not show up in Rome, He was released to his own house. The word "rental" was added to make up the phony narrative of a "house arrest" in Rome. Dumb idea as we actually read the text to understand such blatant contradictions. The irrational thoughts exist because the text is not true.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 4:25:07 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Yes, Paul was put in prison by Felix for political point for two year by the sea in a different city than Jerusalem, But Festus brought him to King Agrippa who sent him to Rome. The Jews had no Roman law to accuse him. So when the accusing Jews did not show up in Rome, He was released to his own house. The word "rental" was added to make up the phony narrative of a "house arrest" in Rome. Dumb idea as we actually read the text to understand such blatant contradictions. The irrational thoughts exist because the text is not true.

Now you agree Acts does mention the arrest of Paul.

You said earlier:
anonthegreat wrote: In the book of acts Luke does not say Paul is arrested, And we do not know what happened to him or any of the apostles. That is the part that was logically truncated.

You are a blasphemous pathological liar and a lunatic.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.