Jump to topic:

#2 Purpose of life is to know good and evil

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2019 10:29:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The purpose of earth life is to know good and evil like Yahweh Elohim does. The knowledge of good and evil is a stepping stool into eternity. We do not need to be on earth very long to know good and evil, Even if we don't consciously know because we know many things subconsciously as the "firmament under heaven" as described in the spirit-orb and soul creation in Genesis 1. Yahweh said:

Then the Lord God said, "Behold, The man has become like one of Us, To know good and evil. (Gen 3:22)

God has stated our mortal purpose. Why doesn't everyone believe it?

Enter the self-deceved sons of God to tell us a false history, False purpose of life, And false afterlife. They believes they are in Cosmic War with Yahweh Elohim to change Yahweh's mind to remove mortality and pain.

First, The sons of God demonize the 10 Commandments and teach mortals that only a few are going to be saved under Yahweh's rules, And the rest of the world will suffer forever in hell. They twist the entire Bible into false narratives.

LIARS

With the commandments stigmatized, The Satanists can take authority over the public with their money power. The basic evil is that Ra (Lucifer) lies to the leaders about the true purpose of life and our-spirit orbs get lost in the false mortal purposes. The spirit-orb is eternal, Not mortal.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 2:34:05 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
The purpose of earth life is to know good and evil like Yahweh Elohim does. The knowledge of good and evil is a stepping stool into eternity. We do not need to be on earth very long to know good and evil, Even if we don't consciously know because we know many things subconsciously as the "firmament under heaven" as described in the spirit-orb and soul creation in Genesis 1. Yahweh said:

Then the Lord God said, "Behold, The man has become like one of Us, To know good and evil. (Gen 3:22)

God has stated our mortal purpose. Why doesn't everyone believe it?

Learn to read you scripturally ignorant mutt. God told Adam: "you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, For when you eat from it you will certainly die. "

Genesis 2:15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, For when you eat from it you will certainly die. "

Enter the self-deceved sons of God to tell us a false history, False purpose of life, And false afterlife. They believes they are in Cosmic War with Yahweh Elohim to change Yahweh's mind to remove mortality and pain.

First, The sons of God demonize the 10 Commandments and teach mortals that only a few are going to be saved under Yahweh's rules, And the rest of the world will suffer forever in hell. They twist the entire Bible into false narratives.

The 10 commandments were given to Moses over a 1000 years after the sons of God were destroyed in the flood. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

With the commandments stigmatized, The Satanists can take authority over the public with their money power. The basic evil is that Ra (Lucifer) lies to the leaders about the true purpose of life and our-spirit orbs get lost in the false mortal purposes. The spirit-orb is eternal, Not mortal.

According to you:

1. Yahweh's has closed the eyes of the Satanists for 6, 000 years and the ETs for 150, 000 years. They are a sleeping giant,

2. They were blinded by Yahweh Elohim by the power of how he created the mind to work in the first place. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE SATANISTS. The blinding is the responsibility of Yahweh by giving power to the fallen sons of God to appear to them with the immortal and unconditional love of God, And the Satanist believed what they were told.

3. In fact, Ra [Lucifer] is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:

Any wonder why you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. You were handicapped by your mental illness. I am here to help you Anon. I heard your prayer and here I am.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 3:17:06 AM
Yes. That is what I believe. You don't have to believe it because this is a free speech internet site, And we can post whatever we want to.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 3:36:45 AM
EThang, The answer to you question is Yahweh called everyone Elohim, Which means having power to use like He has, But just a drop, The trick to entering heaven is to be poor in spirit and recognizing the truth that all power is from Yahweh, Both black and white grace.

Yahweh wants us to use His power to do good and love His character in Christ. Yahweh does not want us to love His power but hate His character in Christ.

The Satanist will become a nuclear explosion in the inner kingdom when they become poor in spirit and enter heaven, Just like the 1957 visions showed nuclear explosions in Iran and Israel in the WW3 prophecy that was misinterpreted by the sons of God and the Satanists believed the inept and incompetent immortals about the needs of mortality.

The false Biblical ideas about Muslims, Jews, And Christians are going to be obliterated in the New Jerusalem of the New Word Order. The occult is the sleeping giant based on Isaiah 29 to wake up and save the world by their faith in the Creator and the truth.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 4:07:09 AM
EThang5, Furthermore, The sons of God can never be translated with the full power of Yahweh to use for good to teach good and evil to His children. They were born in immortal. But if by the grace of God we were born to be translated based on what was decided or "predestinated" before we were born it will happen by white grace through faith.

However, That being said, There is only one Planetary Steward, Or Heavenly Father, Per Universe; therefore, The salvation plan is not "equal opportunity" godhood that the Mormons and occult teach. There are a ton of translated beings having immortal babies, But they are not called to be a Planetary Steward as the Father is. The Father is extremely unique in that He represents the Spirit of the Father of Yahweh that dwells in His body with a dimmer switch to be bright or dim at will. Ra (Lucifer) was also born with a dimmer switch to adjust the light at will, Making it easy to deceive mortals. But does not know good and evil like we can. We have more power from Yahweh than he does to know the truth of good and evil.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 5:36:01 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Yes. That is what I believe. You don't have to believe it because this is a free speech internet site, And we can post whatever we want to.

You are entitled to your opinions but not your own facts.

According to you:

1. Yahweh's has closed the eyes of the Satanists for 6, 000 years and the ETs for 150, 000 years. They are a sleeping giant,

2. They were blinded by Yahweh Elohim by the power of how he created the mind to work in the first place. IT IS NOT THE FAULT OF THE SATANISTS. The blinding is the responsibility of Yahweh by giving power to the fallen sons of God to appear to them with the immortal and unconditional love of God, And the Satanist believed what they were told.

3. In fact, Ra [Lucifer] is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:

Any wonder why you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. You were handicapped by your mental illness. I am here to help you Anon. I heard your prayer and here I am.

More absurd assumptions:

1-The Father in the third heaven is a translated man.
2-The sons of God are born to immortal parents and have never been mortal like us.
3-Angels are resurrected mortals that have sex but are sterile. They live in the third heaven and do not have wings.
4-Angels that have wings are symbolic of ideas in the first heaven as mortals and the second heaven as disembodied souls in Sheol. It the kingdom of God within you.

Anon: Here is my assumptions I received in the light:

1. Yahushua was not born the son of Son of God but was born just like we were with mortal parents. He became the son of God at His baptism. Therefore, The Bible is silent about his childhood until age 30.

2. Mary was a virgin because the semen of Joseph was transferred from a wet dream into Mary just like all the occult demigods born of virgins.

3. Yahushua became worthy of translation when he overcame Satan an Adam's soul in the Garden of Gethsemane and sweat blood to be willing to do the Father's will to experience the pain of the cross.

4. The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.

5. I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven.

Some facts you stated about your mental illness and struggles trying to make sense of the bible.

1. You wrote:" I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

2. You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings and deeds.

3. You said: It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago.

It appears your major struggles was trying to overcome your mental illness. And at 60 you are still on shaky grounds standing on a sea of glass.

Come get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 9:50:53 PM
All of my ideas come from the Bible, If you do not believe in my interpretation, Then that is cool. I like the freedom of speech on this board. I am glad you have a right to disagree with me.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 10:28:45 PM
By the way, The shaming detox system you use only works in mortality for those who believe in it. In heaven, After we overcome the 7 tests, There is no shame or blame because there are no laws against the Holy Spirit to break, And being poor in spirit, The believer knows God's power of grace, Black or white, Is responsible for EVERTHING on earth.

Freewill choice and mortality are temporary illusions for us to know good and evil. Pretty simple actually. It becomes clearer after God Himself puts us on His own detox system without blame or shame as we are cleansed by the seven seals and 14 plagues in the book of Revelation. In other words, We have our spirit-orb in place in heaven, As He takes us through the fire of the plagues to cleanse us of the Pharisee hypocrisy identified in seal five as 4 creature of self leave heaven to misuse the Bible and create the process of death to the spirit-orb by believing Satan in them.

God is merciful and the 4 creatures can always return to heaven. Remember, We bounce around in the four wheels of Ezekiel the Lord cleanse our understand. The 4 wheel are not sequential as written in the Book of Revelation because writing requires God to write it sequentially so we can rationally understand the logical order. We don't follower the order in our actually cleansing, However. They are 4 wheels within each other with eyes of knowledge, Like a wrist band at a hospital. We go to a spiritual hospital with 4 wristband wheels.

The first 7 tests of Chapters 2 and 3 are the most important to pass to enter into heaven, But Yahweh can put us in one of the other wheels before we get to heaven. The cleansing processes are all integrated to over come the dragon, The mark of the beast, The false prophet, The religious whore. The integrated ideas is what gives the white grace its power to overcome and be translated by grace through faith.

Everything is done by God's grace to know good and evil. That is the purpose of life to learn to enjoy His salvation in heaven as we walk in the light to destroy the evil ideas and keep the good ones.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 10:58:02 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
By the way, The shaming detox system you use only works in mortality for those who believe in it. In heaven, After we overcome the 7 tests, There is no shame or blame because there are no laws against the Holy Spirit to break, And being poor in spirit, The believer knows God's power of grace, Black or white, Is responsible for EVERTHING on earth.

Freewill choice and mortality are temporary illusions for us to know good and evil. Pretty simple actually. It becomes clearer after God Himself puts us on His own detox system without blame or shame as we are cleansed by the seven seals and 14 plagues in the book of Revelation. In other words, We have our spirit-orb in place in heaven, As He takes us through the fire of the plagues to cleanse us of the Pharisee hypocrisy identified in seal five as 4 creature of self leave heaven to misuse the Bible and create the process of death to the spirit-orb by believing Satan in them.

God is merciful and the 4 creatures can always return to heaven. Remember, We bounce around in the four wheels of Ezekiel the Lord cleanse our understand. The 4 wheel are not sequential as written in the Book of Revelation because writing requires God to write it sequentially so we can rationally understand the logical order. We don't follower the order in our actually cleansing, However. They are 4 wheels within each other with eyes of knowledge, Like a wrist band at a hospital. We go to a spiritual hospital with 4 wristband wheels.

The first 7 tests of Chapters 2 and 3 are the most important to pass to enter into heaven, But Yahweh can put us in one of the other wheels before we get to heaven. The cleansing processes are all integrated to over come the dragon, The mark of the beast, The false prophet, The religious whore. The integrated ideas is what gives the white grace its power to overcome and be translated by grace through faith.

Everything is done by God's grace to know good and evil. That is the purpose of life to learn to enjoy His salvation in heaven as we walk in the light to destroy the evil ideas and keep the good ones.

The 7 tests in Revelation are not individual tests to pass to enter into heaven, They are 7 tests to check his healthy churches are. These letters were to be addressed to the 7 churches.

Revelation 1:John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia:
Which is continued in Revelation 2 & 3. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 11:34:46 PM
The sixth seal is what the Pharisee spirit does when the light of Yahweh confronts it in the light of God, The sixth seal describes the turmoil in the mind and feelings as earthquakes and lighting as the new ideas are presented by Christ,

The natural reaction of the Pharisee spirit-orb of a "white washed tomb" is to hide in the flesh and money to avoid repentance. It is natural, And every Pharisee goes thought it, So do not think you are unusual, Because you are not. The Pharisee assumes Yahweh hates them for the deeds of the past, And He does not want to face the karma he assumes can't be changed over next reincarnations based on the teaching he has absorbed from the fallen sons of God.

That is why the 14 plagues come next to cleanse them of their incorrect ideas from Satan. The wish to have rock ideas fall on them to hide them by the black grace they are familiar with, For the black grace has always saved them with fleshly ideas to hide from the white grace.

They do not know how to kill the dumb ideas for the paradigms are so deeply rooted, But Yahweh knows how in the 14 plagues. These are very deep paradigms of thought, And it take time and patience to repent by renewing the mind:

I looked when He opened the sixth seal, And behold, There was a great earthquake [friction of ideas]; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair [shattered ideas of light reveals the black grace clearly], And the moon became like blood [Christ's life in the dark grace). And the stars of heaven fell to the earth [many starlight ideas hitting the human will], As a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind [of the Spirit].

Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, And every mountain and island was moved out of its place [the scripture ideas they believed in are being corrected by the inner light; the survival of the fittest and love for power is removed out of its place, Shaking the will of the spinning earth, Symbolically speaking].

And the kings of the earth, The great men [big mortal ideas believed to be immortal], The rich men [powerful ideas that create money frauds], The commanders [hierarchical structures of the pyramid power], The mighty men [historical ideas], Every slave [at the bottom] and every free man [not part of the system], Hid themselves in the caves [dark flesh] and in the rocks of the mountains [black grace power], And said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face [eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth] of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day [translation or resurrection] of His wrath has come, And who is able to stand]? " (Rev 6:12-17)

Yahweh is not what they have been trained to believe, Or they would not hide from Him or His wrath that cleanses a spirit and soul by the truth in Christ.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 11:40:18 PM
***The 7 tests in Revelation are not individual tests to pass to enter into heaven, They are 7 tests to check his healthy churches are. These letters were to be addressed to the 7 churches.

You are half correct. Yahweh did things in the 7 physical churches anciently to mirror the spiritual which is far more important. The prayers of the saints is what is important and not the incense that represent the prayers, Symbolically speaking.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2019 11:42:38 PM
The minute we start placing emphasis on the physical action of Yahweh by the flesh, It becomes a false idol worship.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 2:57:09 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish said: The 7 tests in Revelation are not individual tests to pass to enter into heaven, They are 7 tests to check his healthy churches are. These letters were to be addressed to the 7 churches.

You are half correct. Yahweh did things in the 7 physical churches anciently to mirror the spiritual which is far more important. The prayers of the saints is what is important and not the incense that represent the prayers, Symbolically speaking.

So you admit you lied in your post where you said the 7 tests of Chapters 2 and 3 are the most important to pass to enter into heaven,

You said: The first 7 tests of Chapters 2 and 3 are the most important to pass to enter into heaven, But Yahweh can put us in one of the other wheels before we get to heaven. The cleansing processes are all integrated to over come the dragon, The mark of the beast, The false prophet, The religious whore. The integrated ideas is what gives the white grace its power to overcome and be translated by grace through faith.

You also said white grace comes from the power of Yahweh. Now you are saying it is integrated ideas is what gives the white grace its power. Are you confused?

Grace is by definition: free and unmerited favor of God, As manifested in the salvation of sinners and the bestowal of blessings.
What does integrated ideas have to do with grace which according to scriptures grace is a gift from God?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 3:14:31 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
The minute we start placing emphasis on the physical action of Yahweh by the flesh, It becomes a false idol worship.

So you are saying worshipping Christ who came in the flesh to dwell among us is a false idol worship. You are a blasphemous lunatic.

Read your scriptures you ignorant mutt.

John 1:1In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, And that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, And the darkness has not overcome[a] it.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, The glory of the one and only Son, Who came from the Father, Full of grace and truth.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 3:37:49 AM
If we don't cover the flesh and define God on the outside, We end up worshipping an idol. John is speaking of the light inside of us, Not on the outside.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 3:56:35 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
If we don't cover the flesh and define God on the outside, We end up worshipping an idol. John is speaking of the light inside of us, Not on the outside.

Read your scriptures you ignorant mutt.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, And the Word was with God, And the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, And that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, And the darkness has not overcome[a] it.
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, The glory of the one and only Son, Who came from the Father, Full of grace and truth.

John is talking about the son of God who came from the Father who became flesh and made his dwelling among us. Jesus was not created as a light in us. Jesus was flesh and blood and human. Jesus was worshipped and did not object to being worshipped.

Matthew 14:33 " Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, Saying, "Truly You are the Son of God. "

Matthew 28:17 " When they saw Him, They worshiped Him; but some doubted.

John 5:23 " that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

Hebrews 1:6 " But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says: "Let all the angels of God worship Him. "

John 9:38 " Then he said, "Lord, I believe! " And he worshiped Him.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 5:31:14 AM
The number 2 best described the Son as a perfect duplicate the Father. 1+1=2. We can wrap ourselves around confusion. The clarity is explained by the numbers. In the details, 0+1+1=2. The Mother is always hidden. By when we multiply: 0x1x1=0. The Mother is seen in all of us as we glorify the Father. She has all the power to bring us to her, Just like an earthly mother, But spiritually, She has all the power over us regarding eternal life and peace. 0=Mother=cow=life and peace.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 5:59:07 AM
To be very blunt, You CANNOT have sex with Yahweh to know Him and His ideas by reading the Bible with the flesh. He is Spirit. The flesh must be covered when reading the Bible regarding the kingdom of heaven. BUT THE FALLEN SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD CAN HAVE PHYSICAL SEX WITH MORTAL AND DO. Genesis 6:1-5
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 6:10:17 AM
Furthermore, The fallen sons and daughters of God have a dimmer switch that can dim their light to look like a man or woman--or to be as brilliant as sunlight or greater--because they are not resurrected angels. This gives them very deceptive powers to deceive humans with lies, A person need not be afraid of them. We have far more power. We can know good and evil like God. They cannot! They are just copy cats of memorization and do not know what they are doing. They are immortal kids messing with us to remove mortality if they can.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 4:14:43 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
The number 2 best described the Son as a perfect duplicate the Father. 1+1=2. We can wrap ourselves around confusion. The clarity is explained by the numbers. In the details, 0+1+1=2. The Mother is always hidden. By when we multiply: 0x1x1=0. The Mother is seen in all of us as we glorify the Father. She has all the power to bring us to her, Just like an earthly mother, But spiritually, She has all the power over us regarding eternal life and peace. 0=Mother=cow=life and peace.

Even children know what number 1 and number 2 is. You blasphemous lunatic you called Jesus number 2 which everyone associates with poopoo.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 4:21:07 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
To be very blunt, You CANNOT have sex with Yahweh to know Him and His ideas by reading the Bible with the flesh. He is Spirit. The flesh must be covered when reading the Bible regarding the kingdom of heaven. BUT THE FALLEN SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD CAN HAVE PHYSICAL SEX WITH MORTAL AND DO. Genesis 6:1-5

And that upset God. God destroyed the sons of God along with other sinners with a flood and saved only Noah and his family and all the animals that could fit on a boat.

Genesis 6:Now the earth was corrupt in God"s sight and was full of violence. 12 God saw how corrupt the earth had become, For all the people on earth had corrupted their ways. 13 So God said to Noah, "I am going to put an end to all people, For the earth is filled with violence because of them. I am surely going to destroy both them and the earth.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 8:58:33 PM
The sons of God had the power to change the frequency of the body with a dimmer switch and go to the third heaven that Ra (Lucifer) lives to escape the flood. Killing the sons of God is not in the Bible. Ra took them to his home in the third heaven, So to speak.

Those ETs that could escape in ships, Escaped to inner earth or went to the dead planets by Yahweh power to by pass the Van Allen radiation belts without dyings, Such as Mars or the moon, To work on the genetic projects that are "dead" projects of Ra.

The ETs repented of creating the giants by genetic manipulation, And had a whole new repentant attitude when they came out of the inner earth to build the Tower of Babel pyramid "water and electric company" to reclaim outer earth and approach Adam's family much differently. Confusing the languages and spreading the different races to different parts of earth before earth was divided in the days of Peleg stopped their success in controlling outer earth again.

But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. [They finished the pyramid and city successfully] And the Lord said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, And this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them. (Gen 11:5-6)

Because of their faith in Yahweh's black grace power due to repentance to become One as Ra teaches, The Lord said they would accomplish to goal to control outer earth. They were determined to repent and be One. Ra blamed the flood on their disobedience, Of course. They repented for creating the giants, But some genes were left in the genetic codes to create Goliath and other giants.

Look up "Ra Law of One" on the internet that was channeled in the 1980s. It is the same time the Georgia Guidestones appeared on earth to list the 10 basic laws of the ETs that believe in Ra.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 7:15:48 AM
***Even children know what number 1 and number 2 is. You blasphemous lunatic you called Jesus number 2 which everyone associates with poopoo.

This was an excellent Way for Yahweh to hide the number meanings until the right time. The waste is for mortals not immortals. An immortal being eats but does not poop or pee. The eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power. No toilets in the third heaven.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 4:30:03 PM

anonthegreat wrote:
***Even children know what number 1 and number 2 is. You blasphemous lunatic you called Jesus number 2 which everyone associates with poopoo.

This was an excellent Way for Yahweh to hide the number meanings until the right time. The waste is for mortals not immortals. An immortal being eats but does not poop or pee. The eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power. No toilets in the third heaven.

So you agree number 2 is associated with poopoo. Now you want us to believe those in the third heaven are forced to remain constipated because there are no toilets in the third heaven. But immortal beings eat.

You are a blasphemous pathological liar and a lunatic.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2019 5:05:38 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The key to fixing India is not to buy toilets, But to change the economic system into the tally stick system of old. The king would create the money supply without debt and give the sticks to the lord to distribute to England through the barons.

The barons would find business parterres that proved by the number they could make profits, And the money was only given to profitable businesses that used the labor force to make profits. The profitable businesses paid the taxes with stick profits.

King Henry I made a law the taxes could not be paid in gold or silver, And the economic system created 0% unemployment very quickly, And the laborers were "freemen" because they paid no taxes. The profitable businesses paid the taxes to the barons, And the taxes were divided between the barons, Lords, And king. The collection of the taxes was a breeze because the king spit the stick in two to prevent counterfeiting and collect the tax based on the money the businesses received.

The king and Lords distributed the stick money as the president and vice presidents of the economy, And the barons were the business managers who made the profits to pay the taxes. The business owners were the entrepreneurs. The barons with business skills got the most money to make more profits in business sector to pay more taxes. They became wealthy.

Rome used the same system to build a tax base to build its army using a cheap money supply of bronze or brass.

Bill gates could give the money for free to build profitable businesses, And the Indian people could build their own toilets from the business sector labor using the same idea. If they cannot build and sell the toilets at a profit, Then they do not get the money.

This is how Christ built his communities. Rome did it. England did it.
Even Hitler did it. They all did they same idea by defining money as the labor power in the people, But slightly different, Depending on how each one worked with the government. Christ used the Golden Rule with the hope of translation or resurrection, So he didn't need the government to police the money. Rome and England used the government money supply and its power to keep the criminal cheaters away from the business sector. Hitler controlled all the money by creating public works projects rather than use the business sector because the banks controlled it. Hitler got in a fight with the international bankers because he did not believe in paying interest on debt and created his own money.

Unfortunately, Building toilets in India through the business sector with free money to earn profits needs approval from the international banders. The freedom of society has never been the objective as they have believed in the fallen sons of God. They have been trained that increasing power is the purpose of life and the four money systems were taken over by the international bankers as a way to make more money and gain money power to serve the fallen sons of God. They have been really good at increasing their power. Yahweh has blessed them with that power to know good and evil.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2019 8:48:16 AM
The key to fixing India is not to buy toilets, But to change the economic system into the tally stick system of old.

Thank you Anon. But because Indians are slothful and dirty, They need the white man to come and do it for them.

The king and Lords distributed the stick money as the president and vice presidents of the economy, And the barons were the business managers who made the profits to pay the taxes. The business owners were the entrepreneurs. The barons with business skills got the most money to make more profits in business sector to pay more taxes. They became wealthy.

Clean and wealthy. England was never a filthy dump.

Rome used the same system to build a tax base to build its army using a cheap money supply of bronze or brass.

True.

Bill gates could give the money for free to build profitable businesses, And the Indian people could build their own toilets from the business sector labor using the same idea. If they cannot build and sell the toilets at a profit, Then they do not get the money.

They would never get the money then. Indians are low IQ, And very, Very, Corrupt. Programs like that never work in India. The moron superstition of Hinduism tells the people that their sad filthy state is god's will for them.

This is how Christ built his communities. Rome did it. England did it.
Even Hitler did it. They all did they same idea by defining money as the labor power in the people, But slightly different, Depending on how each one worked with the government.

India has a caste system, So they define people as the labor power in the money. They do not value human life, So everything breaks down into filth, And no one can fix things, As the fat greasy brahmins, Wanting to keep the caste system going, Prevent any fix.

Christ used the Golden Rule with the hope of translation or resurrection, So he didn't need the government to police the money. Rome and England used the government money supply and its power to keep the criminal cheaters away from the business sector. Hitler controlled all the money by creating public works projects rather than use the business sector because the banks controlled it. Hitler got in a fight with the international bankers because he did not believe in paying interest on debt and created his own money.

All true.

Unfortunately, Building toilets in India through the business sector with free money to earn profits needs approval from the international bankers.

And no sane banker would approve it with India being so stupendously corrupt.

The freedom of society has never been the objective as they have believed in the fallen sons of God.

Demons like Krishna, Sherma, Buddha, And Ra.

They have been trained that increasing power is the purpose of life and the four money systems were taken over by the international bankers as a way to make more money and gain money power to serve the fallen sons of God. They have been really good at increasing their power. Yahweh has blessed them with that power to know good and evil.

And they have clearly chosen evil.

What a sick country.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2019 6:10:36 PM
The fallen sons of God you speak of have planned India to be submissive and easily controlled as spirit-orbs by not caring about the physical body. The fallen sons of God are inept and incompetent about eternity, But they know how to manipulate humans and ETs to get what they want!

Some may judge Hindus as retards on the outside, But on the inside, They have committed their spirit-orb wills to the Creator through whatever fallen son of God they worship. That is all the ETs need.

The ET financial system is also based on a caste system, And the 12 Jewish international bankers need to act now, Or after disclosure, The ET will drop hints to the Hindu people that their caste system fits "perfectly" with the ET financial system. Problem=>Reaction=>Solution. The sales pitch is the ETs can fix India with the financial system they use in inner earth.

The bankers will give a green light for the new financial system, And ETs will be put in the political positions of power to fix it. All the Hindus will believe the prophecies have been fulfilled, And they will all rally around the ETs, And India is fixed in a short period of time. Don't forget how quickly Germany improved with Hitler changing the financial systems.

See? India is exactly the where and how the lying sons of God want it to be. It is massive manipulation of billions of people by lying about the Cosmic War.
Billions can relate to the ET philosophy and conform to the new ideas. I know it his hard to believe, But the ETs will uses the reincarnation believers to lead outer earth, As they throw the Biblical believers under the bus, Starting with the Jewish international bankers.

After Ra's brother Lucifer leaves the planet, The division strategies end, Then it will not take long to transition the Biblical ideas of the people. Christians have been delibertely trained not to believe in reincarnation--out goes the Bible. Everything has been set up by Yahweh to espose the lying sons of God. Interesting to watch the power of white grace put all the pieces together, Isn't it? , With billions of people leading the way with reincarnation, They plan to change the whole population slowly until everyone accepts the "Law of One". What an easy narrative to push. They will not use force, But mind-control techniques. They will point to the Bible as the cause of war, And because inner earth as no Bible, They have no wars.

Jesus became an ascended master without a body, And he taught love and peace. Nobody wants to become gods and goddesses anymore. Ascended masters are better than gods and goddesses. They do have bodies like Ra and Lucifer. Jesus is more advanced. He made it into the light, If we all live the Law of One like the ETs do, The Creator will teach us the same things He taught to Jesus. The Law of One was channeled through the Book of John. Jesus came from the ETs. Bla. . Bla. . . Bla. . . The ETs already have that basic narrative well-established in the UFO community of believers.

From a macro view, Two months ago, It is easy to see why Ra was duped Yahweh. He left Noah to the very end after the decision to disclose the ETs was made. Now Ra cannot change his mind. The gods do not make mistakes. Onlu humans and ETs do. Touch down. Game over.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.