Total Posts:143|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Can Vedic chants bring desired fruits?

dattaswami
Posts: 376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 4:25:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Podcast Message of Shri Datta Swami

https://youtu. Be/ioHR6y6HoD8

posted by: surya (disciple of Swamiji)

https://www. Youtube. Com/playlist? List=PL5DNFh3LPRA-zfirw8OCLHgqdFbCEtVmq
dattaswami
Posts: 376
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 4:28:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Podcast Message of Shri Datta Swami

https://youtu. Be/ioHR6y6HoD8

posted by: surya (disciple of Swamiji)

https://www. Youtube. Com/playlist? List=PL5DNFh3LPRA-zfirw8OCLHgqdFbCEtVmq
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2019 11:07:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your question depends on defining the "fruits" as black grace power or ideas/words as the Bible defines fruit by white grace. Chanting will release black grace power in the occult to accomplish or do some "thing" you want to happen or possess something. But a chant will blind the man or woman from knowing white grace truth of eternity. The chanting puts the spirit orb into a frame of mind to see mortal truths the operate with time. It is similar to the gift of tongues to learn eternal truth, But black grace "chanting" is only to know true ideas of this world that will pass away in eternity.

Yahusha said not to do it because his ideas are about eternity and will not pass away when the planet is translated. He was on the translation path and not death and resurrection path.

From the Bible's reference point, The fruit is eternal ideas that last forever and not black grace power or laws and ideas that pertain to mortality. Yahushua said:

You will know them by their fruits [ideas]. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, Every good tree [heart] bears good fruit [ideas], But a bad tree [heart] bears bad fruit [ideas]. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, Nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit [ideas] is cut down and thrown into the fire [of the resurrection].

Mortal ideas will be burned in the fire of the resurrection.

So to answer you question, If you want to improve your eternal life, Learn the gift of tongues to touch the spirit orb and white grace of true to learn eternal ideas that lead to translation of the body to not die by leaving it. If that does not interest you, And you are just interested in moral ideas and black grace power, The chanting will work for you.

Because Yahushua is the way, Truth, And life by translation and resurrection, He told his follow not to chant like the heathens because it is a waste of time from an eternal perspective. Do not mix the black and white grace simultaneously, You will just get grey confusion.

And when you pray, Do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. (Matt 6:7)

Do not misunderstand Christ. He was taking about the inner kingdom of heaven, And He didn't teach the Great Commission (it was added to the Bible) to save a world that is already saved in the resurrection for being born of water by women. He was trying to find those who were interested in eternity, Translation, And improving their resurrection. He was teaching white grace power of Yahweh and not the black grace power that improves mortal situations; which the chanting will do for both power and solid "mortal" lives and ideas.

Now, If someone teaches chanting will take you to heaven, Then it is a lie.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 8:10:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Your question depends on defining the "fruits" as black grace power or ideas/words as the Bible defines fruit by white grace. Chanting will release black grace power in the occult to accomplish or do some "thing" you want to happen or possess something. But a chant will blind the man or woman from knowing white grace truth of eternity. The chanting puts the spirit orb into a frame of mind to see mortal truths the operate with time. It is similar to the gift of tongues to learn eternal truth, But black grace "chanting" is only to know true ideas of this world that will pass away in eternity.

Yahusha said not to do it because his ideas are about eternity and will not pass away when the planet is translated. He was on the translation path and not death and resurrection path.

From the Bible's reference point, The fruit is eternal ideas that last forever and not black grace power or laws and ideas that pertain to mortality. Yahushua said:

You will know them by their fruits [ideas]. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, Every good tree [heart] bears good fruit [ideas], But a bad tree [heart] bears bad fruit [ideas]. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, Nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit [ideas] is cut down and thrown into the fire [of the resurrection].

Mortal ideas will be burned in the fire of the resurrection.

So to answer you question, If you want to improve your eternal life, Learn the gift of tongues to touch the spirit orb and white grace of true to learn eternal ideas that lead to translation of the body to not die by leaving it. If that does not interest you, And you are just interested in moral ideas and black grace power, The chanting will work for you.

Because Yahushua is the way, Truth, And life by translation and resurrection, He told his follow not to chant like the heathens because it is a waste of time from an eternal perspective. Do not mix the black and white grace simultaneously, You will just get grey confusion.

And when you pray, Do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words. (Matt 6:7)

Do not misunderstand Christ. He was taking about the inner kingdom of heaven, And He didn't teach the Great Commission (it was added to the Bible) to save a world that is already saved in the resurrection for being born of water by women. He was trying to find those who were interested in eternity, Translation, And improving their resurrection. He was teaching white grace power of Yahweh and not the black grace power that improves mortal situations; which the chanting will do for both power and solid "mortal" lives and ideas.

Now, If someone teaches chanting will take you to heaven, Then it is a lie.

Jesus approved the Lord's Prayer which is used as a chant.
https://youtu. Be/egar8MKQrUA
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2019 11:34:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here is the Lord's prayer that summarizes everything I believe:

Our Father in heaven [three heavenly places are synergistically interconnected into One Heaven in the light]
Hallowed be Your name [We don't know His Name anymore and calling Him Father resolves His decision to remove His Name].
Your kingdom come [INNER KINGDOM FIRST, OUTER SECOND LAST. THE FIRST WILL BE LAST, AND THE LAST FIRST].
Your will be done [BY THE LIGHT. THE SPINNING SUN REPRESENTS HIS WILL, SYMBOLICALLY]
On earth as it is in heaven [HEAVEN COMES TO EARTH. HIS WILL BECOME OUR WILL].
Give us this day our daily bread [SPIRITUAL FOOD NOT PHYSICAL].
And forgive us our debts [SIN IS A DEBT BECAUSE WE STEAL SOMEONE ELSES'S POWER AND OWE THEN WHAT WE STEAL],
As we forgive our debtors [PAST SINS ARE FORGIVEN FREELY BY KNOWING THE CHARACTER OF GOD. CURRENT BLIND SIN-THEFTS ARE FORGIVEN AS WE FORGIVE THE BLIND SINS OF OTHERS].
And do not lead us into temptation [SATANIST AND THE OCCULT ARE LED BY THE BLACK GRACE POWER OF YAHWEH BECAUSE OF THE LYING FALLEN SONS OF GOD. THEIR PHILOSOPHY AFFECTS ALL OF US TO BE LED INTO TEMPATION THROUGH THE WORLD],
But deliver us from the evil one [TRANSLATE US AND REMOVE SATAN FROM OUR SPIRIT-ORBS BY WHITE GRACE POWER].
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever [WE ARE POOR IN SPIRIT AND KNOW THE KINGDOM, POWER, AND GLORY BELONG TO GOD, BOTH BLACK AND WHITE GRACE]. Amen.
For if you forgive men their [BLIND] trespasses, Your heavenly Father will also forgive you [CURRENT BLIND TRESSPASSES]. But if you do not forgive men their [BLIND] trespasses, Neither will your Father forgive your [BLIND] trespasses. (Matt 6:9-14)

Atonement and testament ideas have nothing to do with past or current sins. Basically we renew our minds daily with scripture food, And then we work on the blind sins we are coming TODAY but cannot see them. We need more light and knowledge to repent of the dumb ideas.

The past sins are forgiven by the grace of God's character. But our current blind sins are forgiven as we forgive the blind sins of others. We pray that we can use the white grace to remove Satan in us by translation.

We do not want God to lead us by His black grace into temptations of all kinds, Ether directly or indirectly through the world that is controlled by the Satanists. We are striving to enter heaven by passing the 7 tests.

Black grace leads us into temptation by the dragon (counterfeit love and fear), Beast (5 senses plus carnal mind in past and future. 5+2=7), Mark of the beast (love of money, Power, And positions of authority}, False prophet [false promise of being happy by buying something), And religious harlot [sells God for money].

Repentance of black grace power of Yahweh is done by the 7 tests, 7 seals, 14 plagues to be translated by white grace through faith to be delivered from the evil one in us that is intimately connected to these powers of the world. .
.
In short, The Lord's prayer contains everything I have been discussing in a perfect summary of thought. They are the original ideas Christ taught. His original ideas are the most logical on the planet. They are true.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 1:29:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Here is the Lord's prayer that summarizes everything I believe:

Our Father in heaven [three heavenly places are synergistically interconnected into One Heaven in the light]
Hallowed be Your name [We don't know His Name anymore and calling Him Father resolves His decision to remove His Name].
Your kingdom come [INNER KINGDOM FIRST, OUTER SECOND LAST. THE FIRST WILL BE LAST, AND THE LAST FIRST].
Your will be done [BY THE LIGHT. THE SPINNING SUN REPRESENTS HIS WILL, SYMBOLICALLY]
On earth as it is in heaven [HEAVEN COMES TO EARTH. HIS WILL BECOME OUR WILL].
Give us this day our daily bread [SPIRITUAL FOOD NOT PHYSICAL].
And forgive us our debts [SIN IS A DEBT BECAUSE WE STEAL SOMEONE ELSES'S POWER AND OWE THEN WHAT WE STEAL],
As we forgive our debtors [PAST SINS ARE FORGIVEN FREELY BY KNOWING THE CHARACTER OF GOD. CURRENT BLIND SIN-THEFTS ARE FORGIVEN AS WE FORGIVE THE BLIND SINS OF OTHERS].
And do not lead us into temptation [SATANIST AND THE OCCULT ARE LED BY THE BLACK GRACE POWER OF YAHWEH BECAUSE OF THE LYING FALLEN SONS OF GOD. THEIR PHILOSOPHY AFFECTS ALL OF US TO BE LED INTO TEMPATION THROUGH THE WORLD],
But deliver us from the evil one [TRANSLATE US AND REMOVE SATAN FROM OUR SPIRIT-ORBS BY WHITE GRACE POWER].
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever [WE ARE POOR IN SPIRIT AND KNOW THE KINGDOM, POWER, AND GLORY BELONG TO GOD, BOTH BLACK AND WHITE GRACE]. Amen.
For if you forgive men their [BLIND] trespasses, Your heavenly Father will also forgive you [CURRENT BLIND TRESSPASSES]. But if you do not forgive men their [BLIND] trespasses, Neither will your Father forgive your [BLIND] trespasses. (Matt 6:9-14)

Atonement and testament ideas have nothing to do with past or current sins. Basically we renew our minds daily with scripture food, And then we work on the blind sins we are coming TODAY but cannot see them. We need more light and knowledge to repent of the dumb ideas.

The past sins are forgiven by the grace of God's character. But our current blind sins are forgiven as we forgive the blind sins of others. We pray that we can use the white grace to remove Satan in us by translation.

We do not want God to lead us by His black grace into temptations of all kinds, Ether directly or indirectly through the world that is controlled by the Satanists. We are striving to enter heaven by passing the 7 tests.

Black grace leads us into temptation by the dragon (counterfeit love and fear), Beast (5 senses plus carnal mind in past and future. 5+2=7), Mark of the beast (love of money, Power, And positions of authority}, False prophet [false promise of being happy by buying something), And religious harlot [sells God for money].

Repentance of black grace power of Yahweh is done by the 7 tests, 7 seals, 14 plagues to be translated by white grace through faith to be delivered from the evil one in us that is intimately connected to these powers of the world. .
.
In short, The Lord's prayer contains everything I have been discussing in a perfect summary of thought. They are the original ideas Christ taught. His original ideas are the most logical on the planet. They are true.

Here is the Lord's Prayer without any commentary.
The Lord's Prayer
King James Version (KJV)

9 Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, And the power, And the glory, For ever. Amen.

One waits for God's kingdom to come.
There is one earth and there is one heaven.
One has to ask for forgiveness.
One needs to be delivered from evil.
"Atonement, The process by which a person removes obstacles to his reconciliation with God. . . . For a traditional Jew, Atonement is expiation for his own sin in order to attain God's forgiveness. He may achieve this in various ways, Including repentance, Payment for a wrong action, Good works, Suffering, And prayer. " eg The Lord's Prayer.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 2:03:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The New King James Bibles translates it as "evil one" which reflects the true translation teaching. Delivered of "evil" does not. You need to dump the NIV version. It was created by the Satanist Billy Graham to deceive Christians.

Forgiveness of blind sins is not about asking forgiveness from God because we are sinning today ignorantly. So we are forgiven only as we forgive others. It is a conditional forgiveness law of mortality and not heaven. Sin is forgiven by repentance, And the entire prayer is about being poor in spirit and repenting, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand or near" The atonement doctrine contracts His prayer model.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 3:14:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The New King James Bibles translates it as "evil one" which reflects the true translation teaching. Delivered of "evil" does not. You need to dump the NIV version. It was created by the Satanist Billy Graham to deceive Christians.

Forgiveness of blind sins is not about asking forgiveness from God because we are sinning today ignorantly. So we are forgiven only as we forgive others. It is a conditional forgiveness law of mortality and not heaven. Sin is forgiven by repentance, And the entire prayer is about being poor in spirit and repenting, "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand or near" The atonement doctrine contracts His prayer model.

It is called the Lord's Prayer because you are praying to God for forgiveness for the reasons given in the prayer.

Atonement is achieved in various ways including repentance, Payment for a wrong action, Good works, Suffering, Temple sacrifice and prayer.

"Atonement, The process by which a person removes obstacles to his reconciliation with God. . . . For a traditional Jew, Atonement is expiation for his own sin in order to attain God's forgiveness. He may achieve this in various ways, Including repentance, Payment for a wrong action, Good works, Suffering, And prayer. "

Here is the Lord's Prayer without any commentary.
The Lord's Prayer
King James Version (KJV)

9 Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, And the power, And the glory, For ever. Amen.

One waits for God's kingdom to come.
There is one earth and there is one heaven.
One has to ask for forgiveness.
One needs to be delivered from evil.
"Atonement, The process by which a person removes obstacles to his reconciliation with God. . . . For a traditional Jew, Atonement is expiation for his own sin in order to attain God's forgiveness. He may achieve this in various ways, Including repentance, Payment for a wrong action, Good works, Suffering, And prayer. " eg The Lord's Prayer.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 7:55:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can Vedic chants bring desired fruits?

If the desired fruits are. . . .

Child rape epidemic
Cow vigilantism
An evil caste system
Millions defecating in the streets
Mysogeny
Filth and
Wanton corruption,

Sure.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 12:53:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Where does the Lord say there is only "one" heaven? I do not see the word "one heaven" in the Lord's prayer. Paul said the resurrection includes three glorious type of bodies compared to the light the sum, Moon, And stars. I get my ideas from the Bible. Paul went to the third heaven and saw the various resurrected bodies and the various "rewards" in the third heaven. Where are you ASSUMPTIONS coming from? Paul is very clear in 1 Cor 15 and 1 Cor 3 about the resurrection into the third heaven.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 3:32:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Where does the Lord say there is only "one" heaven? I do not see the word "one heaven" in the Lord's prayer. Paul said the resurrection includes three glorious type of bodies compared to the light the sum, Moon, And stars. I get my ideas from the Bible. Paul went to the third heaven and saw the various resurrected bodies and the various "rewards" in the third heaven. Where are you ASSUMPTIONS coming from? Paul is very clear in 1 Cor 15 and 1 Cor 3 about the resurrection into the third heaven.

Learn to read you ignorant mutt. The Lord's Prayer uses the singular noun heaven and earth because according to Jesus there is only one earth and one heaven and one kingdom as in heaven. If there were more than one earth and heaven Jesus would have used the plural noun. You lied about your education and it shows.

Here is the Lord's Prayer without any commentary.
The Lord's Prayer
King James Version (KJV)

9 Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, And the power, And the glory, For ever. Amen.

One waits for God's kingdom to come.
There is one earth and there is one heaven.
One has to ask for forgiveness.
One needs to be delivered from evil.

Now lets deal with Paul.

I know man in Christ who fourteen years ago"whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows"such a man was caught up to the third heaven. And I know how such a man"whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, God knows"was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, Which a man is not permitted to speak. (2 Corinthians 12:2"4)

You quoted Paul as evidence of a third heaven where he repeatedly admitted 'I do not know' . Not only was Paul confused, He repeatedly says he did not know. You are trying to turn his doubts into an affirmative just like you are trying to turn your mental illness into a reincarnated Noah.

Paul also said that was a vision he saw. Pauls vision was never reliable, He even suffered from temporary blindness.

The different ailment Paul suffered from:


Galatians 4:13 but you know that it was because of a bodily illness that I preached the gospel to you the first time;
14and that which was a trial to you in my bodily condition you did not despise or loathe, But you received me as an angel of God, As Christ Jesus Himself.

Acts 9:8Saul got up from the ground, And though his eyes were open, He could see nothing; and leading him by the hand, They brought him into Damascus.
9And he was three days without sight, And neither ate nor drank.

Galatians 4:15Where then is that sense of blessing you had? For I bear you witness that, If possible, You would have plucked out your eyes and given them to me.

Paul used to persecute Christian Jews till he was smacked in the head on the road to Damascus.
Come get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 7:10:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
***Can Vedic chants bring desired fruits?

Whether we chant or not, The real issue is culture, And we cannot leave our lives and live in a house community of 10 to 30 people with a job to meet our mortal social needs in Christ. Communities in Christ do not exist anywhere, Yet. So we are all solo and keep the truth private in our hearts until the communities are established by Christ through the Jewish international bankers. .

In the first century, The community were infiltrated by satanic moles to change the purpose of community oneness of heart and mind. To fix it, 10 years after Pentecost in 42AD, James wrote to the thriving communities to tell them they were not about making money, But the communities were about overcoming the world through Christ and His economic system:

Come now, You who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, Spend a year there, Buy and sell, And make a profit"; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, We shall live and do this or that. " But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil. (James 4:13-16)

This was not to the individual, But he is writing to small communities living under the economic system of Christ that were striving to be translated under a total commitment to find sin in the heart and remove it. Yahushua the Messiah explains the commitment needed to work in these communities. You could live in your own house with your family and walk to work everyday then go home after work.
The did not live in communal houses like a dormitory as we are trained to imagine:

Now great multitudes went with Him. And He turned and said to them, "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother [ideas], Wife [ideas] and children [ideas], Brothers and sisters [ideas], Yes, And his own life [life of the dragon and beast] also, He cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple. For which of you, Intending to build a tower, Does not sit down first and count the cost, Whether he has enough to finish it" lest, After he has laid the foundation, And is not able to finish, All who see it begin to mock him, Saying, "This man began he wto build and was not able to finish"? Or what king, Going to make war against another king, Does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? Or else, While the other is still a great way off, He sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace. So likewise, Whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple. (Luke 14:25-33)

Do you want to keep any ideas you have? It is going to be destroyed by translation into life. Also, When you are translated, A person is taken off the earth because we are not in the third temple era where the world will know what Yahweh is doing, So the person can't stick around a mortal family. The body is different, And if the authorities find out, They will want to capture the new body like an animal to test and study it. Therefore, Not only do the ideas change, But the translation path Christ offers means the person will be removed from the planet to join a community of translated beings. If you don't have that kind of commitment to the truth, Then do not make the first step toward it. Resurrection is OK with Him too.

However, Few reach the goal, And most will not be translated anyway. But everyone must be working on the same goal, Whether they attain it or not, As Paul explained:

If, By any means, I may attain to the translation from the dead [dying mortals] Not that I have already attained, Or am already perfected; but I press on, That I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call [highest reward of grace] of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore let us, As many as are mature, Have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise [die physically], God will reveal even this to you. Nevertheless, To the degree that we have already attained, Let us walk by the same rule, Let us be of the same mind. (Phil 3:11)
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 7:51:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***Can Vedic chants bring desired fruits?

Whether we chant or not, The real issue is culture, And we cannot leave our lives and live in a house community of 10 to 30 people with a job to meet our mortal social needs in Christ. Communities in Christ do not exist anywhere, Yet. So we are all solo and keep the truth private in our hearts until the communities are established by Christ through the Jewish international bankers. .

More nonsense from Anon the blasphemous liar and lunatic.
The Church is where the Christian community gathers in the name of Christ. Now you are uniting Christ and his community with the Jewish international bankers. Earlier you said Ra [Lucifer] was trying to establish a New World Order using the Jewish international bankers.

In the first century, The community were infiltrated by satanic moles to change the purpose of community oneness of heart and mind. To fix it, 10 years after Pentecost in 42AD, James wrote to the thriving communities to tell them they were not about making money, But the communities were about overcoming the world through Christ and His economic system:

Christ does not have an economic system. Jesus was all for giving money away to the poor.

Come now, You who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, Spend a year there, Buy and sell, And make a profit"; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, We shall live and do this or that. " But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil. (James 4:13-16)

Real Estate speculators do travel and Buy and sell to make a profit.

This was not to the individual, But he is writing to small communities living under the economic system of Christ that were striving to be translated under a total commitment to find sin in the heart and remove it. Yahushua the Messiah explains the commitment needed to work in these communities. You could live in your own house with your family and walk to work everyday then go home after work.

Jesus taught that everyone should leave their homes and families and take up their cross and follow him. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

The did not live in communal houses like a dormitory as we are trained to imagine:

Jesus and the disciples travelled together and lived together in communal dwellings.

Now great multitudes went with Him. And He turned and said to them, "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother [ideas], Wife [ideas] and children [ideas], Brothers and sisters [ideas], Yes, And his own life [life of the dragon and beast] also, He cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple. For which of you, Intending to build a tower, Does not sit down first and count the cost, Whether he has enough to finish it" lest, After he has laid the foundation, And is not able to finish, All who see it begin to mock him, Saying, "This man began he wto build and was not able to finish"? Or what king, Going to make war against another king, Does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? Or else, While the other is still a great way off, He sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace. So likewise, Whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple. (Luke 14:25-33)

Jesus believed in a travelling circus and band. He was seeking rock star status.

Do you want to keep any ideas you have? It is going to be destroyed by translation into life. Also, When you are translated, A person is taken off the earth because we are not in the third temple era where the world will know what Yahweh is doing, So the person can't stick around a mortal family. The body is different, And if the authorities find out, They will want to capture the new body like an animal to test and study it. Therefore, Not only do the ideas change, But the translation path Christ offers means the person will be removed from the planet to join a community of translated beings. If you don't have that kind of commitment to the truth, Then do not make the first step toward it. Resurrection is OK with Him too.

You still fall back on the word translated you borrowed from Mormonism. But you distort even their interpretation of translated.

However, Few reach the goal, And most will not be translated anyway. But everyone must be working on the same goal, Whether they attain it or not, As Paul explained:

You certainly won't be translated. You don't make sense enough to justify needing translation.

If, By any means, I may attain to the translation from the dead [dying mortals] Not that I have already attained, Or am already perfected; but I press on, That I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, Forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call [highest reward of grace] of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore let us, As many as are mature, Have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise [die physically], God will reveal even this to you. Nevertheless, To the degree that we have already attained, Let us walk by the same rule, Let us be of the same mind. (Phil 3:11)

You said you are mentally ill. It would be hard to translate anything you say. You said you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. That was because you could not translate correctly. Your mental illness handicapped you.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 7:35:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
***You said you are mentally ill. It would be hard to translate anything you say. You said you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. That was because you could not translate correctly. Your mental illness handicapped you.

I am living in a world of contrived narratives that are not the truth, And they are designed to turn everyone into working indentured servants to control and rob them, Even the insiders at the bottom. The public gets 0% truth. The insiders below the top get 60% truth. The top 12 men get 80% truth, And Ra (Lucifer) knows 100% truth.

If you want to address what made my child get lost in the world system, The false narratives, And not me, That is productive. But to be a controlled slave or robot cannot end in freedom and happiness.

Now the insiders and 12 men at the top may "feel" free, But they are slaves to the fallen sons of God, Just like everyone else on the placed. They lie to us, And Ra (Lucifer) lies to them. Christ does not lie. He does use mind control techniques to control the worlds, But His heart is good, Not evil. His mind control is a million times better that ours or Ra's (Lucifer's) because all power comes from Him.

It is a deception, Because the 12 men ruling the world assume they know everything and they don't. Raw (Lucifer) is hiding 20% by lying about what is most important--eternity. Our history, Where we came from, The purposed of life and why we are here, Where we are going in the afterlife. And the real Cosmic War, And so forth. He is lying to the 12 men. Just like they lie to the public with all their created false narratives. I can't be fooled anymore because I am on the sea of glass.

I invite the 12 men to join Christ so Ra (Lucifer) will not throw them them under the bus by claiming both Jesus and Lucifer are lying criminals. Therefore, He will have to leave the plant so Lucifer cannot influence our planet anymore because the ETs are going to "stop" all the "reptilians" on the planet that are feeding on our negative energy of fear and hate. The narrative is already in place in the UFO community. The good ETs are going to win the conflict with the cabal, Who are Jewish international bankers running the outer world.

After 6, 000 years of trust, They are going to throw them away like dirty toilet paper. They are the poop of the planet. The ETs are the steak we need to eat. The problem is Lucifer is not a real god, But a fictitious persona to fool the Satanists all these years. Lucifer is Ra playing them.

Yahweh controlled everything to show them how selfish and evil Ra is so they will leave him and build the New Jerusalem or New World Order in another way, Like He told them "anyway you can", Tricking them with incredible mind-control power to know good and evil. He is awesome to both blind and open their eyes in His timing, Not theirs. This includes the ETs that He has also tricked by giving them so much power and control, Thinking that it is the technology, When it His black grace and white grace power being released by faith in the Creator.

Yahweh does not want His covenant people thrown under the bus which has always been a "back up" plan in Ra's mind for 6, 000 years if things go desperate, Which they are. The ETs are threated by the Nuclear bombs and they are pressuring Ra to do something.

And he is. Throw Yahweh and Lucifer under the bus and rule the world as "Ra" by the Georgia Guidestones and kill 93% of the population for the good of the world. The plan was and is to have the Satanists go down with the nuclear Holocaust of Iran and Israel. What a traitor after 6, 000 years of oaths and covenants to Lucifer who is Ra. What a covenant breaker! He can't be trusted.

In contrast, If one covenants with Christ, He won't break His promises to you because white grace has a million times more power than black grace as demonstrated at the cross and translation truth, Which is possible by grace the faith now, And to all reincarnated Israel in the future third temple era. All of reincarnated Israel will be translated with Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob. God is the God of the living, Not the god of the dead.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2019 4:33:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***You said you are mentally ill. It would be hard to translate anything you say. You said you spent 43 years trying to make sense of the bible. That was because you could not translate correctly. Your mental illness handicapped you.

I am living in a world of contrived narratives that are not the truth, And they are designed to turn everyone into working indentured servants to control and rob them, Even the insiders at the bottom. The public gets 0% truth. The insiders below the top get 60% truth. The top 12 men get 80% truth, And Ra (Lucifer) knows 100% truth.

The world you live in is dictated and directed by your mental illness. Your mind distorts everything which is why you were certified mentally ill.

If you want to address what made my child get lost in the world system, The false narratives, And not me, That is productive. But to be a controlled slave or robot cannot end in freedom and happiness.

By discussing your mental illness here you might gain valuable insights and earn some public sympathy.

Most of the things you talk about cannot be found in the bible or you believe were changed. You are doing Satans bidding by trying to discredit the bible which is the source for 2 billion Christians.

Now the insiders and 12 men at the top may "feel" free, But they are slaves to the fallen sons of God, Just like everyone else on the placed. They lie to us, And Ra (Lucifer) lies to them. Christ does not lie. He does use mind control techniques to control the worlds, But His heart is good, Not evil. His mind control is a million times better that ours or Ra's (Lucifer's) because all power comes from Him.

The fallen sons of God were killed in the flood. They were the primary reason God sent the flood. They brought perversion into the world by marrying the daughters of men.

It is a deception, Because the 12 men ruling the world assume they know everything and they don't. Raw (Lucifer) is hiding 20% by lying about what is most important--eternity. Our history, Where we came from, The purposed of life and why we are here, Where we are going in the afterlife. And the real Cosmic War, And so forth. He is lying to the 12 men. Just like they lie to the public with all their created false narratives. I can't be fooled anymore because I am on the sea of glass.

The Holy Spirit filled the 12 disciples with wisdom and knowledge about God as Jesus promised.

I invite the 12 men to join Christ so Ra (Lucifer) will not throw them them under the bus by claiming both Jesus and Lucifer are lying criminals. Therefore, He will have to leave the plant so Lucifer cannot influence our planet anymore because the ETs are going to "stop" all the "reptilians" on the planet that are feeding on our negative energy of fear and hate. The narrative is already in place in the UFO community. The good ETs are going to win the conflict with the cabal, Who are Jewish international bankers running the outer world.

The 12 disciples walked with Christ when he was on earth.

After 6, 000 years of trust, They are going to throw them away like dirty toilet paper. They are the poop of the planet. The ETs are the steak we need to eat. The problem is Lucifer is not a real god, But a fictitious persona to fool the Satanists all these years. Lucifer is Ra playing them.

The ETs left earth after their mission failed 11, 000 years ago. That is according to the book you cited as your source.

Yahweh controlled everything to show them how selfish and evil Ra is so they will leave him and build the New Jerusalem or New World Order in another way, Like He told them "anyway you can", Tricking them with incredible mind-control power to know good and evil. He is awesome to both blind and open their eyes in His timing, Not theirs. This includes the ETs that He has also tricked by giving them so much power and control, Thinking that it is the technology, When it His black grace and white grace power being released by faith in the Creator.

According to Ra The Law of One. Ra left earth 11, 000 years ago after his mission failed.

Yahweh does not want His covenant people thrown under the bus which has always been a "back up" plan in Ra's mind for 6, 000 years if things go desperate, Which they are. The ETs are threated by the Nuclear bombs and they are pressuring Ra to do something.

According to Ra The Law of One. Ra and his army of ETs left earth 11, 000 years ago after his mission failed.

And he is. Throw Yahweh and Lucifer under the bus and rule the world as "Ra" by the Georgia Guidestones and kill 93% of the population for the good of the world. The plan was and is to have the Satanists go down with the nuclear Holocaust of Iran and Israel. What a traitor after 6, 000 years of oaths and covenants to Lucifer who is Ra. What a covenant breaker! He can't be trusted.

You said all evil is created by Yahweh and Satan only believes what Yahweh tells him. So the blame resides with Yahweh.

In contrast, If one covenants with Christ, He won't break His promises to you because white grace has a million times more power than black grace as demonstrated at the cross and translation truth, Which is possible by grace the faith now, And to all reincarnated Israel in the future third temple era. All of reincarnated Israel will be translated with Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob. God is the God of the living, Not the god of the dead.
Israel was destroyed because Jesus's mission to save the people of Israel failed. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 6:41:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Christ does not have an economic system. Jesus was all for giving money away to the poor.

Jesus taught that everyone should leave their homes and families and take up their cross and follow him. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

Jesus believed in a travelling circus and band. He was seeking rock star status.

By everyone taking up His cross and giving away money to the poor?

That is "seeking rock star status"?

Can the class say " moron"? I thought it could.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2019 5:03:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Christ does not have an economic system. Jesus was all for giving money away to the poor.

Jesus taught that everyone should leave their homes and families and take up their cross and follow him. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

Jesus believed in a travelling circus and band. He was seeking rock star status.

By everyone taking up His cross and giving away money to the poor?

That is "seeking rock star status"?

Can the class say " moron"? I thought it could.

You are a hater Ethang. Try to chill out.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 9:00:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Christ does not have an economic system. Jesus was all for giving money away to the poor.

Jesus taught that everyone should leave their homes and families and take up their cross and follow him. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

Jesus believed in a travelling circus and band. He was seeking rock star status.

By everyone taking up His cross and giving away money to the poor? That is "seeking rock star status"?

Couldn't answer could you? See how stupid you are? It's called self contradiction moron. Can the class say " moron"? I thought it could.

You are a hater Ethang. Try to chill out.

You called Anon a mutt. He has never insulted you. Who's the hater? You are moron.

The rest of your post is nothing but silly hate. Yet you call someone else a hater. That's self contradiction moron.

But you don't mind do you? You're mentally I'll, Demon oppressed, And self hating. You're also the mutt.

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.

This thread has nothing to do with that. But you could stay on topic and tell us how taking up your cross and giving away money to the poor could be "seeking rock star status". You know, To reduce the stigma of bad Karma? Lol.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 10:02:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Christ does not have an economic system. Jesus was all for giving money away to the poor.

Jesus taught that everyone should leave their homes and families and take up their cross and follow him. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

Jesus believed in a travelling circus and band. He was seeking rock star status.

By everyone taking up His cross and giving away money to the poor? That is "seeking rock star status"?

Couldn't answer could you? See how stupid you are? It's called self contradiction moron. Can the class say " moron"? I thought it could.

You are a hater Ethang. Try to chill out.

You called Anon a mutt. He has never insulted you. Who's the hater? You are moron.

The rest of your post is nothing but silly hate. Yet you call someone else a hater. That's self contradiction moron.

But you don't mind do you? You're mentally I'll, Demon oppressed, And self hating. You're also the mutt.

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.

This thread has nothing to do with that. But you could stay on topic and tell us how taking up your cross and giving away money to the poor could be "seeking rock star status". You know, To reduce the stigma of bad Karma? Lol.

What a moron.

You are a hater Ethang.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.

I am the only one who has drawn attention to Anon's blasphemous lies and distortions of scriptures. Just like I have advised you to stop looking at your black negroid face in the mirror. I even extended him a helping hand with practical advice like I did for you.

Read my post expressing my concern for Anon.

The urgency to deal with your mental illness is becoming more apparent. (Anon).

You are proving to be a blasphemous pathological liar and a lunatic. Can you provide us more details about your mental illness so that public sympathy can bring you some comfort. That would be more productive than antagonizing the members with your convoluted incoherent occult manifestations and scriptural distortions that only earn you their contempt.

You should also list your medication so your episodic attacks will be excused and a more gentle response offered to help you overcome your expected setbacks.

Do you have any restraining devices that can prevent you from becoming dangerous to those around you or yourself? Typical devices like muzzles and straitjackets are highly recommended for your safety. They prevent you from saying offensive things that will draw the ire of those around you or restrain you from striking those you are offended by.

Do you have anyone around you that is educated who can help you with your reading and comprehension? You have repeatedly demonstrated your mental illness handicaps your cognitive functions which has reduced you to a functioning idiot. Some remedial action could improve your situation.

You might also want to change you chant from 'lost in translation' to 'I lost my mind'. This will shed more light on your mental illness and less on your borrowed occult concepts from Mormonism.

Try these pointers. "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. " "Reinhold Niebuhr.

You are always welcome to come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

You have earned our pity and sympathy. But it is up to you to seek help for your mental illness
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 10:39:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
India outlawed your sick Hindu practise of prostituting little girls in your filthy temples, Did they do it because I'm mentally I'll?

India outlawed your sick religion's caste system, Did they do it because I'm mentally I'll?

You say something as stupid as carrying your cross and giving away your money to the poor is "seeking rock star status", Did you wax that stupid did because I'm mentally I'll?

Dude. Accept your shithole-ness. You are a retarded moron.

Trump says so.
Modi says so.
Indians say so.
Your posts say so.

You keep imagining your clinics and analyzers. I'll keep posting the shameful facts about you, Your sick religion, And your shithole country.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 10:51:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
India outlawed your sick Hindu practise of prostituting little girls in your filthy temples, Did they do it because I'm mentally I'll?

India outlawed your sick religion's caste system, Did they do it because I'm mentally I'll?

You say something as stupid as carrying your cross and giving away your money to the poor is "seeking rock star status", Did you wax that stupid did because I'm mentally I'll?

Dude. Accept your shithole-ness. You are a retarded moron.

Trump says so.
Modi says so.
Indians say so.
Your posts say so.

You keep imagining your clinics and analyzers. I'll keep posting the shameful facts about you, Your sick religion, And your shithole country.

What a moron.

For all your attacks on Hindus you have not been able to mention a single African achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technology, Etc. Not even after several hundred posts. You are the typical Trump black shithole.

But India's achievements are very real.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre R32;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai). R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;R32;Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars (2008)
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA (1. 5 % of population).
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 11:04:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dude. Accept your shithole-ness. You are a retarded moron.

Trump says so.
Modi says so.
Indians say so.
Your posts say so.

You keep imagining your clinics and analyzers. I'll keep posting the shameful facts about you, Your sick religion, And your shithole country.

You keep running from the things you can't answer.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2019 3:01:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Dude. Accept your shithole-ness. You are a retarded moron.

Trump says so.
Modi says so.
Indians say so.
Your posts say so.

You keep imagining your clinics and analyzers. I'll keep posting the shameful facts about you, Your sick religion, And your shithole country.

You keep running from the things you can't answer.

What a moron.
Still cannot name a single African achievement and you live and work in Ghana Africa. That is the truth.

For all your attacks on Hindus you have not been able to mention a single African achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technology, Etc. Not even after several hundred posts.

But India's achievements are very real.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre R32;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai). R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;R32;Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars (2008)
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA (1. 5 % of population).
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. .
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2019 10:24:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. .

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.

Why should I list African achievements? Neither of us are African. You're black, But you're a shithole Indian. Because you're a moron racist? We're talking about India. You want to switch to Africa because you're ashamed of being Indian.

You claim to be living in Canada. Do you here me asking you to list the accomplishments of Canada? You will face your shame moron.

Stupid repetition cannot save you. India is a shithole. You are a shithole.

Accept that you're a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2019 10:58:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. .

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.

Why should I list African achievements? Neither of us are African. You're black, But you're a shithole Indian. Because you're a moron racist? We're talking about India. You want to switch to Africa because you're ashamed of being Indian.

You claim to be living in Canada. Do you here me asking you to list the accomplishments of Canada? You will face your shame moron.

Stupid repetition cannot save you. India is a shithole. You are a shithole.

Accept that you're a moron.

I am an Indian a Hindu and I am proud of what India and Indians have achieved and I have defended my people and country and proudly stand behind our great Achievements.

You are an African living in Ghana Africa. You deny you are black, You cannot defend your people and you cannot even mention a single African achievement. You even said you are not an African anymore. Like you can quit your negroid lineage.

Here is a good example of blacks in denial. It went on national TV.

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.
On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, "the "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to"Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.
That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!
Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.
The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.
After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach (from Atlanta), To weigh in.
"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "
https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI
Note: Miss Treasure loathes and holds Black's like her in contempt like you do and denies she is black herself.

For all your attacks on Hindus you have not been able to mention a single African achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technology, Etc. Not even after several hundred posts. You are the typical Trump black shithole.

But India's achievements are very real.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre R32;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai). R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;R32;Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars (2008)
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA (1. 5 % of population).
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2019 11:11:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ah, There you are moron. How was your day selling panties?

Why should I list African achievements? Neither of us are African. You're black, But you're a shithole Indian. Because you're a moron racist? We're talking about India. You want to switch to Africa because you're ashamed of being Indian.

You claim to be living in Canada. Do you here me asking you to list the accomplishments of Canada? You will face your shame moron.

Stupid repetition cannot save you. India is a shithole. You are a shithole.

The title of the thread is, "Can Vedic chants bring desired fruits? "

If the desired fruit is anything good, It cannot. Hinduim is putrid. It is sick. Which is why you're running away from addressing the topic of the thread.

Accept that you're a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 9:17:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Ah, There you are moron. How was your day selling panties?

Why should I list African achievements? Neither of us are African. You're black, But you're a shithole Indian. Because you're a moron racist? We're talking about India. You want to switch to Africa because you're ashamed of being Indian.


I am Indian and very proud of my country and peoples achievements. You are a black negroid and too ashamed to admit it.

Some perspective on the black issues:
1. Whites should feel guilty for turning Africa into a basket case, For black slavery and for discrimnation against blacks.
2. Black's should be ashamed for licking the white masters backside only to end up prolonging their slavery and developing a dependence on butt licking for their charitable existence.
3. Black's in denial about their negroid appearance, Repulsive stench and colour, Low IQ and contempt for other blacks as shared by Miss Treasure have only worked against them.

But becoming haters is not the solution.

Here is a good example of blacks in denial. It went on national TV.

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.
On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, "the "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to"Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.
That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!
Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.
The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.
After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach from Atlanta, To weigh in.
"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "
https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI
Note: Miss Treasure loathes and holds Black's like her in contempt like you do and denies she is black herself.

For all your attacks on Hindus you have not been able to mention a single African achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technology, Etc. Not even after several hundred posts. You are the typical Trump black shithole.

But India's achievements are very real.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there US interstates is about 76000km. NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre R32;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations 2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai. R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;R32;Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars 2008
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA 1. 5 % of population.
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 7:07:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey slummutt,

I checked, And you are still a black hindu shithole.

India is still a stinking shithole country.

And women are still more likely to be raped than to go to school in India.

But post racist stupidity again, Perhaps it will magically change you into a real human being.

Poor self hating moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 2:58:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Hey slummutt,

I checked, And you are still a black hindu shithole.


Trump called all African countries shithole countries. From black slavery to black shitholes. You need to offer a better reason why Black Lives Matter.

I am Indian and very proud of my country and peoples achievements. You are a black negroid and too ashamed to admit it.

Some perspective on the black issues:
1. Whites should feel guilty for turning Africa into a basket case, For black slavery and for discrimnation against blacks.
2. Black's should be ashamed for licking the white masters backside only to end up prolonging their slavery and developing a dependence on butt licking for their charitable existence.
3. Black's in denial about their negroid appearance, Repulsive stench and colour, Low IQ and contempt for other blacks as shared by Miss Treasure have only worked against them.

But becoming haters is not the solution.

Here is a good example of blacks in denial. It went on national TV.

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.
On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, "the "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to"Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.
That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!
Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.
The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.
After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach from Atlanta, To weigh in.
"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "
https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI
Note: Miss Treasure loathes and holds Black's like her in contempt like you do and denies she is black herself.

For all your attacks on Hindus you have not been able to mention a single African achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technology, Etc. Not even after several hundred posts. You are the typical Trump black shithole.

But India's achievements are very real.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there US interstates is about 76000km. NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre R32;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations 2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai. R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;R32;Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars 2008
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA 1. 5 % of population.
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 12:59:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey slummutt,

I checked, And you are still a black hindu shithole.

Trump called all African countries shithole countries.

And ridiculed shithole India. So what?

You're still a shithole running away from your PM saying you were ashamed of being Indian.

There are still 450 million shitholes in India pooing in the streets daily.

Your dying religion is still a shithole religion.

And you are still a self-hating black, Hindu shithole.

But tell us what Trump said again, The repetition might magically stop you from being a shithole.

Stop kissing Trumps backside. And wipe your mouth, It's looking like like a shithole.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.