Jump to topic:

Is Religion Is Almost Finished?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 10:22:19 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Isn't it reassuring to know that some people used to be pagans and polytheists believed in multiple Gods?

. . . . . . . Then they started believing in one God.

. . . . . . So, They're getting closer to the truth all of the time.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 1:54:11 PM
those who don't know the Living God need religion, Atheists and theists alike one set isn't buying there's a Living God and are encouraged to think about via the presence of religion and the other speculates about the God they don't know but think is there and have religion to keep them at it.

those who know the Living God don't need religion but make themselves available to religion for those who will become to know the Living God's sake.

biblically speaking :
Gen 6:5" And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, And that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. "

which is the case for the uselessness of man, To man's Maker.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2019 7:58:10 PM
DPMartin wrote:
those who don't know the Living God need religion, Atheists and theists alike one set isn't buying there's a Living God and are encouraged to think about via the presence of religion and the other speculates about the God they don't know but think is there and have religion to keep them at it.

those who know the Living God don't need religion but make themselves available to religion for those who will become to know the Living God's sake.

biblically speaking :
Gen 6:5" And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, And that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. "

which is the case for the uselessness of man, To man's Maker.

God is most dangerous when he is meddling in human affairs and takes it out on the animals too.

Genesus 6:6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, And his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them. " 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.