Jump to topic:

#5 Purpose of Life: Keep the 10 Commandments

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 9:59:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man's all. For God will bring every work [ideas and beliefs--the work of faith] into judgment, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil. (Eccl 12:13-14)

Let your light so shine before men, That they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. (Matt 5:16)

To summarize our five purposes, They are placed in order by the number meanings of the kingdom of God within us.

1, The Father: Spiritual sex in white grace to know the Father and Son is eternal life. The Son is a dupicate of the Father; therefore, To know the Son is to know the Father. 1+1=2.

2. The Son: Knowing good and evil through the experience of mortality. Adam's reincarnated soul was Yahushua's soul. He became the Son of God at His baptism.

3, Daughter Holy Spirit: Be your true gender identity you (your spirit-orb) picked before being born. The Son sends the power of the Holy Spirit ideas to correct the spirit-orb using the Book of Revelation to return to its original gender decision to match the physical body.

4. Self. Fear God's Character. This defuses the power of Satan and black grace by keeping the Golden Rule and not loving the power in Satan of the Creator, Yahweh. But to love His good Character in Christ. We find our spirit orb true "self" in the light and destroy the influence of Satan.

5. Grace. The rainbow covenat of Yahweh is to keep His 10 Commandments not to steal from others or steal His glory. White grace power to overcome Satan is released in the covenant to keep Yahweh Elohim's rainbow covenant both physically and spiritually. White grace is more powerful that Satan's black grace. That is the message of the cross.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 10:45:09 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Fear God and keep His commandments, For this is man's all. For God will bring every work [ideas and beliefs--the work of faith] into judgment, Including every secret thing, Whether good or evil. (Eccl 12:13-14)

Let your light so shine before men, That they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven. (Matt 5:16)

To summarize our five purposes, They are placed in order by the number meanings of the kingdom of God within us.

1, The Father: Spiritual sex in white grace to know the Father and Son is eternal life. The Son is a dupicate of the Father; therefore, To know the Son is to know the Father. 1+1=2.

2. The Son: Knowing good and evil through the experience of mortality. Adam's reincarnated soul was Yahushua's soul. He became the Son of God at His baptism.

3, Daughter Holy Spirit: Be your true gender identity you (your spirit-orb) picked before being born. The Son sends the power of the Holy Spirit ideas to correct the spirit-orb using the Book of Revelation to return to its original gender decision to match the physical body.

4. Self. Fear God's Character. This defuses the power of Satan and black grace by keeping the Golden Rule and not loving the power in Satan of the Creator, Yahweh. But to love His good Character in Christ. We find our spirit orb true "self" in the light and destroy the influence of Satan.

5. Grace. The rainbow covenat of Yahweh is to keep His 10 Commandments not to steal from others or steal His glory. White grace power to overcome Satan is released in the covenant to keep Yahweh Elohim's rainbow covenant both physically and spiritually. White grace is more powerful that Satan's black grace. That is the message of the cross.

Nothing you posted above are quoted as part of God 10 commandments.

The Ten Commandments
Exodus 20:1 And God spoke all these words:

2 "I am the Lord your God, Who brought you out of Egypt, Out of the land of slavery.

3 "You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

4 "You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, The Lord your God, Am a jealous God, Punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 "You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, For the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

8 "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, Neither you, Nor your son or daughter, Nor your male or female servant, Nor your animals, Nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, The sea, And all that is in them, But he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

12 "Honor your father and your mother, So that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.

13 "You shall not murder.

14 "You shall not commit adultery.

15 "You shall not steal.

16 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

17 "You shall not covet your neighbor"s house. You shall not covet your neighbor"s wife, Or his male or female servant, His ox or donkey, Or anything that belongs to your neighbor. "

18 When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, They trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance 19 and said to Moses, "Speak to us yourself and we will listen. But do not have God speak to us or we will die. "

20 Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, So that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning. "

21 The people remained at a distance, While Moses approached the thick darkness where God was.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2019 11:37:56 PM

Nothing you posted are quotes that Jesus was a liar or lunatic either you mangy hypocrite.

Moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2019 3:11:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nothing you posted are quotes that Jesus was a liar or lunatic either you mangy hypocrite.

Moron.

Learn to read you ignorant low IQ black negroid. The topic is "Purpose of Life: Keep the 10 Commandments.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2019 8:38:49 PM
Harikrish, You left off the most important part. He spoke to all the people at one time so no theologian or man could hide what He said. It is the same way on the sea of glass. Likewise, He can speak to all of our spirit-orbs simultaneously in the light, But it is privately, Not publicly.

Christ says to flee to the mountains in Matt 24 when we see the abomination of desolation. We need the inner light to get revelation directly from God's light to know the Jewish rainbow covenant of the Ten Commandment across both temporal and eternal perspectives of truth--the color indigo of John the Baptist==> 2 blue truths [First and Last Covenant] and 1 red love:

EXODUS 20 NKJV
And God spoke all these words, Saying:
2 "I am the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, Out of the house of [a]bondage.
3 "You shall have no other gods before Me.
4 "You shall not make for yourself a carved image"any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, Or that is in the earth beneath, Or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor [b]serve them. For I, The Lord your God, Am a jealous God, Visiting[c] the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing mercy to thousands, To those who love Me and keep My commandments.
7 "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, For the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
8 "Remember the Sabbath day, To keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, Nor your son, Nor your daughter, Nor your male servant, Nor your female servant, Nor your cattle, Nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, The sea, And all that is in them, And rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
12 "Honor your father and your mother, That your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
15 "You shall not steal.
16 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
17 "You shall not covet your neighbor"s house; you shall not covet your neighbor"s wife, Nor his male servant, Nor his female servant, Nor his ox, Nor his donkey, Nor anything that is your neighbor"s. "
The People Afraid of God"s Presence
18 Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, The lightning flashes, The sound of the trumpet, And the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, They trembled and stood afar off. 19 Then they said to Moses, "You speak with us, And we will hear; but let not God speak with us, Lest we die. "
20 And Moses said to the people, "Do not fear; for God has come to test you, And that His fear may be before you, So that you may not sin. " 21 So the people stood afar off, But Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.
The Law of the Altar
22 Then the Lord said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: "You have seen that I have talked with you from heaven. 23 You shall not make anything to be with Me"gods of silver or gods of gold you shall not make for yourselves. 24 An altar of earth you shall make for Me, And you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, Your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I [d]record My name I will come to you, And I will bless you. 25 And if you make Me an altar of stone, You shall not build it of hewn stone; for if you use your tool on it, You have profaned it. 26 Nor shall you go up by steps to My altar, That your nakedness may not be exposed on it. " (Ex 20)
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2019 8:46:24 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

Why do you find it necessary to preach such doom and gloom through fear and guilt knowing very well that what you are talking about is utter lies?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 12:05:40 AM

Learn to read you ignorant low IQ black negroid.

Right after you learn to be a human being little black self hater.

The topic is "Purpose of Life: Keep the 10 Commandments.

Lol. You know about topics now? Promise you won't start yammering about Africans here? When did you learn that threads have topics idiot?

Stop being a hypocrite.

You can't stop being a moron, So I won't ask you to stop being a moron.

Moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 4:56:00 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, You left off the most important part. He spoke to all the people at one time so no theologian or man could hide what He said. It is the same way on the sea of glass. Likewise, He can speak to all of our spirit-orbs simultaneously in the light, But it is privately, Not publicly.

You are a scripturally ignorant mutt. God told Moses to come alone and to tell the people to stay behind.
Exodus 19:20 The Lord descended to the top of Mount Sinai and called Moses to the top of the mountain. So Moses went up 21 and the Lord said to him, "Go down and warn the people so they do not force their way through to see the Lord and many of them perish.

Exodus 20:21 The people remained at a distance, While Moses approached the thick darkness where God was.
22 Then the Lord said to Moses, "Tell the Israelites this: "You have seen for yourselves that I have spoken to you from heaven: 23 Do not make any gods to be alongside me; do not make for yourselves gods of silver or gods of gold.

Christ says to flee to the mountains in Matt 24 when we see the abomination of desolation. We need the inner light to get revelation directly from God's light to know the Jewish rainbow covenant of the Ten Commandment across both temporal and eternal perspectives of truth--the color indigo of John the Baptist==> 2 blue truths [First and Last Covenant] and 1 red love:

Jesus told his followers to flee to the mountains because he could not stop the Romans. Jesus should have taken his own advice because he was tried, Convicted and crucified by the Romans.

EXODUS 20 NKJV
And God spoke all these words, Saying:
2 "I am the Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, Out of the house of [a]bondage.
3 "You shall have no other gods before Me.
4 "You shall not make for yourself a carved image"any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, Or that is in the earth beneath, Or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor [b]serve them. For I, The Lord your God, Am a jealous God, Visiting[c] the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing mercy to thousands, To those who love Me and keep My commandments.
7 "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, For the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
8 "Remember the Sabbath day, To keep it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, Nor your son, Nor your daughter, Nor your male servant, Nor your female servant, Nor your cattle, Nor your stranger who is within your gates. 11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, The sea, And all that is in them, And rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
12 "Honor your father and your mother, That your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
15 "You shall not steal.
16 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
17 "You shall not covet your neighbor"s house; you shall not covet your neighbor"s wife, Nor his male servant, Nor his female servant, Nor his ox, Nor his donkey, Nor anything that is your neighbor"s. "
The People Afraid of God"s Presence
18 Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, The lightning flashes, The sound of the trumpet, And the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, They trembled and stood afar off. 19 Then they said to Moses, "You speak with us, And we will hear; but let not God speak with us, Lest we die. "
20 And Moses said to the people, "Do not fear; for God has come to test you, And that His fear may be before you, So that you may not sin. " 21 So the people stood afar off, But Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.
The Law of the Altar
22 Then the Lord said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: "You have seen that I have talked with you from heaven. 23 You shall not make anything to be with Me"gods of silver or gods of gold you shall not make for yourselves. 24 An altar of earth you shall make for Me, And you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, Your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I [d]record My name I will come to you, And I will bless you. 25 And if you make Me an altar of stone, You shall not build it of hewn stone; for if you use your tool on it, You have profaned it. 26 Nor shall you go up by steps to My altar, That your nakedness may not be exposed on it. " (Ex 20)

Note: nothing about rainbows or following some imaginary light or sea of glass or spirit orbs. Your distortions of scriptures has been exposed! Your mental illness limits you from understanding the word of God which is why you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 7:08:48 PM
Your lies distortions of scriptures have been exposed!

Your mental illness and Hindu demons limit you from understanding the word of God, Which is why you've struggled to make sense of the bible.

Hypocrite.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 7:14:53 PM
Willows, An earthly parent teaches a little child not to walk in the streets because of lack of knowledge. That is not doom and gloom.

If we are proud and arrogant of our money power or position of power or superior knowledge of history or words, Then we cannot enter heaven as a little child. We learn the black power grace climbing up the left side of the rainbow to reach the top, And the power blinds us from the truth; it is Yahweh's power and not our own, And it doesn't matter how much power we have, A little or a lot. Then the purpose of money gets boring at the top for pleasing the flesh is void of purpose and can get lonely very fast as everyone and his dog grabs for a piece of the money pie.

Therefore, Our spirit-orb is trapped in the physical things, Feelings, Ideas, And deeds of the body and soul, And we define ourselves as these things, So we must have more things or compete with the other guy because that is who we are. Competition is natural to do because we define ourselves as the world's beast system.

Rockefeller said competition is evil or a sin, He is correct from Satan's point of view to be "one" as insider communities and not to fight with each other as the insiders build the New World Order, Excluding the outsiders.

However, The idea doesn't work with Satan inside us, And although the idea is true, It will not work accept with Christ's Righteousness guiding us as little children who are poor in spirit in the cube of equality. Satan works in half-truths because the light of God is going toward self, But the truth takes a spin or twist. Yes the power glorifies Yahweh, But secretly, And not openly in the heart of the Satanist. Yahweh likes the glory on the inside first so the believer knows how to glorify Him on the outside:

Blind Pharisee, First cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, That the outside of them may be clean also. (Matt 23:26)

We get lost in darkness of the world. The light shines, And if we believe it, The Lord takes us on a ride down the right side of the rainbow to find ourselves in heaven for His sake, Or His Righteousness, Which is the opposite of self-righteousness. Which is really Satan-Righteousness of the black grace of Yahweh.

At the bottom of the right side of the rainbow, We get back to stable earth again where we started as a little child. Our will, Symbolically the spinning earth, Is no longer controlled by forces on the outside making us slaves. We are free again. It requires belief in the teachings of Yahweh. The scriptures say

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, For he who comes to God must believe that He is, And that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him (Heb 11:6)
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 7:44:18 PM
Harikrish, The Satanists leading the people asked Moses to be the Elohim that talked to them, So Yahweh took their so-called God away for them so their true hearts would be revealed. Then Yahweh could kill them with justice for breaking the Covenant as Mt. Sinai and start over only with those who only believed in Him, And Yahweh could translate the people into life and overcome mortal death.

Moses resisted the idea of justice. So Yahweh gave Moses what he asked for and the people lived. However, The experience teaches us no one should argue with God AFTER Yahweh makes a decision. Moses got his desires, But Yahweh accomplished what he declared too by killing them all by wandering in the desert for 40 years.

We basically followed the plan of Moses and failed to achieve translation objectives of Yahweh anciently as the Satanists took control of Israel because they believed what the fallen son of God taught them about Yahweh. However, Israel's path is what Yahweh wanted all along to teach the whole world about good and evil.
the reincarnated Israel will be translated in the third temple era.

Pretty effective, Wasn't it? The ETs are finally disclosing themselves again after the Tower of Babel disaster for the ETs. Remember about the mind control we discussed? Yahweh is a million times better at mind-control than humans are, And for much better reasons to use it.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 8:11:25 PM
Let's look at the plan of Rockefeller and consider how stupid it is. The fallen sons of God speak to the leaders ideas about eternity mixed with mortality and genetics, Then the insiders think they are geniuses about eternity and the genetic plans for the future of humanity. They are the smart ones, And the outsiders are the stupid ones.

The brilliant solution? Kill 93% of the world's population by stealth pronounced on the Georgia Guidestones. Are the insiders stupid or smart? They are neither. The ideas are stupid or smart.

We need to ask where are these dumb ideas coming from! The ideas are not the product of genius thinking. No. The ideas are from false eternal assumptions taught by inept and incompetent immortal sons of God that have no idea what mortal need. Mortals need the NEW JERUSALEM WITHIN US TO BUILD THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

The fallen sons of God do not believe the New Jerusalem exists inside us and that Yahweh is lying about it, And if anyone believes it, Then they are mentally ill. Oh, They see people getting resurrected and translated into the third heaven, But they believe Yahweh is lying about how it is done. But, Of course, They would never tell the ETs or Satanists the truth about the resurrected and translated beings they know about.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 9:19:53 PM
The fallen sons of God are such scammers and liars. As I said, They plan to throw the Jewish international bankers under the bus. How? When the ETs get the confidence of the world behind them, They will simply tell the truth of what was done in our past and what is being done today. The enraged public, Not understanding the covenants or the grace of God, Will demand justice for the past.

Therefore, The Jewish international bankers will all be rounded up with their cronies and throne in jail for life and lose all their assets. That is Ra (Lucifer's) sinister two-faced back-stabbing plan.

That is why the Lord raised me up for 60 years to come out of nowhere to warn them not make any financial deals on earth with the ETs to reduce their power, And use the solutions I propose in my 7 volumes that will fix everything with win-win solutions for everyone, Including the bankers. They do not go to jail and they secure respectable high-profile Baron jobs in the community to earn more wealth then they can imagine without the $230+ trillion of world debt hanging over their heads as a timebomb to explode.

The solutions need to be done before the ETs gain confidence of the world to throw the cabal under the bus. That said, They do not need to worry about it. Yahweh has them under His wing to protect them. Just keep stalling the ETs or make some kind of bogus commitment 30 to 50 years in the future to compromise with them.

The ETs are not at fault here, But it is Ra (Lucifer) lying to both sides to control them both. When the ETs figure out Ra is Lucifer, The truth is going to piss them off. You can't fault anyone for being blind, So the ETs are in the same boat of lies and blindness caused by Yahweh. Yahweh is in control.

The narratives are already being formulated in the UFO community to "destroy" the cabal and "evil reptilians" which are Yahweh's visionary skills simply revealing Satan inside their hearts.

The Satanists do need to slide down the right side of the rainbow of white grace to repent of submitting to Satan inside them in their blindness. No blame or shame of the past. Good intentions, But blinded by the world power Yahweh has given them, Especially those at the bottom that have no idea of what is really happening. Such as the mercenaries who like the shoot and kill people for money. They are the true "reptilians"-- the ones in the middle or at bottom following order to kill people to save humanity and earn a living doing it.

Yahweh is not going to let Ra's (Lucifer's) plans succeed. He is reincarnating the prophets of old and Israel into the occult and non-occult organizations to stop the traitors. Therefore, Yahweh can keep His promise to Abraham to translated him and all of Israel in the future. The Jewish international bankers must be the head not the tail to make it happen, And Yahweh has all the power to ensure the Biblical prophecies are fulfilled.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 9:35:21 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, The Satanists leading the people asked Moses to be the Elohim that talked to them, So Yahweh took their so-called God away for them so their true hearts would be revealed. Then Yahweh could kill them with justice for breaking the Covenant as Mt. Sinai and start over only with those who only believed in Him, And Yahweh could translate the people into life and overcome mortal death.

RRead your bible you ignorant mutt. The people were following Moses who led them out of Egypt. They followed Moses for 40 years before they reached the promised land.

Moses resisted the idea of justice. So Yahweh gave Moses what he asked for and the people lived. However, The experience teaches us no one should argue with God AFTER Yahweh makes a decision. Moses got his desires, But Yahweh accomplished what he declared too by killing them all by wandering in the desert for 40 years.

The people following Moses survived the Exodus and reached the promised land. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

We basically followed the plan of Moses and failed to achieve translation objectives of Yahweh anciently as the Satanists took control of Israel because they believed what the fallen son of God taught them about Yahweh. However, Israel's path is what Yahweh wanted all along to teach the whole world about good and evil.
the reincarnated Israel will be translated in the third temple era.

The sons of God were killed in the flood. (2, 500 BC).
The Exodus happened a 1000 years later (1, 446 BC).
Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Pretty effective, Wasn't it? The ETs are finally disclosing themselves again after the Tower of Babel disaster for the ETs. Remember about the mind control we discussed? Yahweh is a million times better at mind-control than humans are, And for much better reasons to use it.

According to your cited book Ra The Law of One the ETs and Ra left earth 11, 000 years ago when their mission to earth failed. That happened even before the bible was written. Why are you so profoundly stupid?

The urgency to deal with your mental illness is becoming more apparent.

You are proving to be blasphemous pathological liar and a lunatic. Can you provide us more details about your mental illness so that public sympathy can bring you some comfort. That would be more productive than antagonizing the members with your convoluted incoherent occult manifestations and scriptural distortions that only earn you their contempt.

You should also list your medication so your episodic attacks will be excused and a more gentle response offered to help you overcome your expected setbacks.

Do you have any restraining devices that can prevent you from becoming dangerous to those around you or yourself? Typical devices like muzzles and straitjackets are highly recommended for your safety. They prevent you from saying offensive things that will draw the ire of those around you or restrain you from striking those you are offended by.

Do you have anyone around you that is educated who can help you with your reading and comprehension? You have repeatedly demonstrated your mental illness handicaps your cognitive functions which has reduced you to a functioning idiot. Some remedial action could improve your situation.

You might also want to change you chant from 'lost in translation' to 'I lost my mind'. This will shed more light on your mental illness and less on your borrowed occult concepts from Mormonism.

Try these pointers. "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. " "Reinhold Niebuhr.

You are always welcome to come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

You have earned our pity and sympathy. But it is up to you to seek help for your mental illness.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 10:12:18 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
The fallen sons of God are such scammers and liars. As I said, They plan to throw the Jewish international bankers under the bus. How? When the ETs get the confidence of the world behind them, They will simply tell the truth of what was done in our past and what is being done today. The enraged public, Not understanding the covenants or the grace of God, Will demand justice for the past.

The fallen sons of God were killed in the flood. Read Genesis 6 you ignorant mutt.

Therefore, The Jewish international bankers will all be rounded up with their cronies and throne in jail for life and lose all their assets. That is Ra (Lucifer's) sinister two-faced back-stabbing plan.

According to you Ra (Lucifer) is about to throw the ETs under the bus. But Yahweh is going to reveal Ra is Lucifer to the ETs in His own timing by His own voice, And then the Jewish international bankers can be the leaders of the ETs, Financially speaking, On outer earth.

You said: The problem is Ra (Lucifer) is about to throw them (ETs) under the bus for the ETs and Yahweh does not wants that to happen, And it won't. Yahweh is going to reveal Ra is Lucifer to the ETs in His own timing by His own voice, And then the Jewish international bankers can be the leaders of the ETs, Financially speaking, On outer earth.

That is why the Lord raised me up for 60 years to come out of nowhere to warn them not make any financial deals on earth with the ETs to reduce their power, And use the solutions I propose in my 7 volumes that will fix everything with win-win solutions for everyone, Including the bankers. They do not go to jail and they secure respectable high-profile Baron jobs in the community to earn more wealth then they can imagine without the $230+ trillion of world debt hanging over their heads as a timebomb to explode.

But your posts said: Yahweh is going to reveal Ra is Lucifer to the ETs in His own timing by His own voice, And then the Jewish international bankers can be the leaders of the ETs, Financially speaking, On outer earth.

The solutions need to be done before the ETs gain confidence of the world to throw the cabal under the bus. That said, They do not need to worry about it. Yahweh has them under His wing to protect them. Just keep stalling the ETs or make some kind of bogus commitment 30 to 50 years in the future to compromise with them.

That us not what you said earlier. You said Ra (Lucifer) is about to throw the ETs under the bus. But Yahweh is going to reveal Ra is Lucifer to the ETs in His own timing by His own voice, And then the Jewish international bankers can be the leaders of the ETs, Financially speaking, On outer earth.

The ETs are not at fault here, But it is Ra (Lucifer) lying to both sides to control them both. When the ETs figure out Ra is Lucifer, The truth is going to piss them off. You can't fault anyone for being blind, So the ETs are in the same boat of lies and blindness caused by Yahweh. Yahweh is in control.

Here you are saying: You can't fault anyone for being blind, So the ETs are in the same boat of lies and blindness caused by Yahweh. Yahweh is in control.
So Yahweh is the one spreading the lies and causing the blindness. Make up your mentally unstable mind.

The narratives are already being formulated in the UFO community to "destroy" the cabal and "evil reptilians" which are Yahweh's visionary skills simply revealing Satan inside their hearts.

You said the kingdom of heaven is in us. Christ is in us. The light of Yahweh is in us. How can Satan coexist with Yahweh and Christ in us?

The Satanists do need to slide down the right side of the rainbow of white grace to repent of submitting to Satan inside them in their blindness. No blame or shame of the past. Good intentions, But blinded by the world power Yahweh has given them, Especially those at the bottom that have no idea of what is really happening. Such as the mercenaries who like the shoot and kill people for money. They are the true "reptilians"-- the ones in the middle or at bottom following order to kill people to save humanity and earn a living doing it.

Now you are manufacturing reptiles capable of following orders to kill people to save humanity and earn a living doing it. But humanity is people. How do you kill people to save humanity?
Yahweh is not going to let Ra's (Lucifer's) plans succeed. He is reincarnating the prophets of old and Israel into the occult and non-occult organizations to stop the traitors. Therefore, Yahweh can keep His promise to Abraham to translated him and all of Israel in the future. The Jewish international bankers must be the head not the tail to make it happen, And Yahweh has all the power to ensure the Biblical prophecies are fulfilled.

But you said both Tahweh and ETs have their own financial failures.

You said: The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer. 150, 000 years of thinking is not going to be easy to break at first, But once they start reading the book of Revelation and the third temple is built by translated beings, It will become much easier for them. The entire transition needs to be very discrete from the tops down. Yahweh ensured this board was reduced in size and He can trust those posters reading not to go pubic with the banking information.

You said: God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs

Our only hope is Jewish International Bankers. You said: The problem is Ra (Lucifer) is about to throw them (ETs) under the bus for the ETs and Yahweh does not wants that to happen, And it won't. Yahweh is going to reveal Ra is Lucifer to the ETs in His own timing by His own voice, And then the Jewish international bankers can be the leaders of the ETs, Financially speaking, On outer earth.

This might explain why Yahweh kept you mentally ill for 60 years. He wanted you out of the way. Now that we have a stable financial system you are less dangerous.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 10:20:46 PM
***The people were following Moses who led them out of Egypt. They followed Moses for 40 years before they reached the promised land.

Moses led Israel to meet Yahweh face to face at Mt. Sinai. Like the crowd control in the past or present, The vocal agitators get their way, And they persuaded the people to fear Yahweh's power and not His Character. Those who love Lucifer succeeded at manipulating the feelings of Israel. They do it all the time on earth today. Brother. The truths in the Bible are so clear as to what happened, Anyone can see it based on what happens today on earth. Nothing has changed.

***The people following Moses survived the Exodus and reached the promised land.

They all died but a few during the 40 years of wandering before entering the promised land.

***The sons of God were killed in the flood. (2, 500 BC).

No. The sons of God have the power to levitate and change frequencies to follow Ra to the third heaven and escape the flood. The giant Nephilim were killed and all the other ETs that did not have ships to reach the inner earth before the time, They are always digging up giant skeletons and hiding the many facts from the pubic. The pubic outsiders live in a matrix of controlled narratives.

***According to your cited book Ra The Law of One the ETs and Ra left earth 11, 000 years ago when their mission to earth failed. That happened even before the bible was written.

Yes. The sons of God left during the first disaster just like the flood of Noah to escape to the third heaven by changing frequency. But they always come back when the earth is safe for them to visit the leaders of our planet--the ones behind the curtain ruling the world by faith in their dumb ideas.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 11:17:02 PM
***The fallen sons of God were killed in the flood.

No. They escaped the flood by following Ra to the third heaven until the earth was safe again to build the Tower of Babel, Which was a pyramid that provided water and electricity to the city by occult faith. Yahweh stopped the project by confusing the languages, Ant the different races spread all over the earth before the Lord divided the earth in the days of Peleg.

***According to you Ra (Lucifer) is about to throw the ETs under the bus. But Yahweh is going to reveal Ra is Lucifer to the ETs in His own timing by His own voice, And then the Jewish international bankers can be the leaders of the ETs, Financially speaking, On outer earth.

I have not been told the details, Except Yahweh's voice will arrange a meeting at the right time to see my 7 volumes of detailed solutions, And it is quite involved, Providing 10 easy-to-understand solutions. The meeting will not be done by man.

Only the Jewish international bankers will know how to restructure the networks and accounting to make it work. It should be done behind the curtain until they fix the debt, And then they can get all the glory to keep them in power and change the narrative that is being created on the planet against them. Then the ETs will be mistrusted with anything they say, Even if it is true. The truth will backfire on them, And when they see what is happening for the good, They will turn on Ra as a liar and deceive and find the inner kingdom they have been missing for 150, 000 years. The slaves will be set free.

***You said the kingdom of heaven is in us. Christ is in us. The light of Yahweh is in us. How can Satan coexist with Yahweh and Christ in us?

Yahweh created us that way TEMPORARILLY as mortals to know good and evil and overcome Satan in us by translation and not by submission by acknowledge the truth that self is Satan at the deeper level in Genesis 1:1-2. The great gospel news is if we don't make translation, Yahweh will resurrect us to live forever in immortality and know and glorify Him forever in sterile sex. Whatever we chose before we were born and predestinated to become, Either man, Woman, Or animal; we will become forever.

***Now you are manufacturing reptiles capable of following orders to kill people to save humanity and earn a living doing it. But humanity is people. How do you kill people to save humanity?

My purpose in Christ is life not death. Yahweh is the God of the living, Not the dead. The reptilians are outer visions created by Yahweh to reveal the heart to create more faith in the Creator. Everyone looks human with differing races.

***But you said both Tahweh and ETs have their own financial failures.
You said: God's economic system [at the time of Christ] failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs:

Yes, The ET system is based on getting more money as a person is born into class higher on the pyramid and is based on slavery, But it is 150, 000 years old.

This is very serious stuff. Don't worry. Yahweh is in total control of His power. Both black and white sides of the rainbow covenant. When children are trained from birth about Torah from translated beings, No one will ever follow the fallen sons of God during the third temple era of life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2019 11:31:47 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
***The people were following Moses who led them out of Egypt. They followed Moses for 40 years before they reached the promised land.

Moses led Israel to meet Yahweh face to face at Mt. Sinai. Like the crowd control in the past or present, The vocal agitators get their way, And they persuaded the people to fear Yahweh's power and not His Character. Those who love Lucifer succeeded at manipulating the feelings of Israel. They do it all the time on earth today. Brother. The truths in the Bible are so clear as to what happened, Anyone can see it based on what happens today on earth. Nothing has changed.

The people were following Moses who led them out of Egypt. They followed Moses for 40 years before they reached the promised land.

***The people following Moses survived the Exodus and reached the promised land.

They all died but a few during the 40 years of wandering before entering the promised land.

Read your bible you ignorant mutt. Most of them survived.
When they left Egypt. "Now the sons of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, About 600, 000 men on foot, Aside from children. " Exodus 12:37

Just after leaving Sinai: "But Moses said, "The people, Among whom I am, Are 600, 000 on foot; yet You have said, 'I will give them meat, So that they may eat for a whole month. '" Numbers 11:21

Census at Mt. Sinai: "So all the numbered men of the sons of Israel by their fathers' households, From twenty years old and upward, Whoever was able to go out to war in Israel, Even all the numbered men were 603, 550. " Numbers 1:45-46
Census near the Jordan River: "These are those who were numbered of the sons of Israel, 601, 730. " Numbers 26:51

Hardly any change in the numbers.

***The sons of God were killed in the flood. (2, 500 BC).

No. The sons of God have the power to levitate and change frequencies to follow Ra to the third heaven and escape the flood. The giant Nephilim were killed and all the other ETs that did not have ships to reach the inner earth before the time, They are always digging up giant skeletons and hiding the many facts from the pubic. The pubic outsiders live in a matrix of controlled narratives.

The bible tells us only Noah and his family survived. That was what God intended.

***According to your cited book Ra The Law of One the ETs and Ra left earth 11, 000 years ago when their mission to earth failed. That happened even before the bible was written.

Yes. The sons of God left during the first disaster just like the flood of Noah to escape to the third heaven by changing frequency. But they always come back when the earth is safe for them to visit the leaders of our planet--the ones behind the curtain ruling the world by faith in their dumb ideas.

God was upset with the sons of God for living perverted lives and corrupting the daughters of man. The sons of God were destroyed in the flood. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days"and also afterward"when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, Men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, And that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, And his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them. " 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

You are absolutely clueless. The Nephilim were the children of the sons of God who married the daughters of men which was an abomination to God. God sent a flood to destroy these perverted sons of God and saved only Noah and his immediate family because they were pure.

Note: When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose.
The sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. The children were Giants and called Nephilim

Genesis 7:21 "And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, Birds, Cattle, Beasts, All swarming creatures that swarm upon the earth, And every man; everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died. He blotted out every living thing that was upon the face of the ground, Man and animals and creeping things and birds of the air; they were blotted out from the earth. Only Noah was left, And those that were with him in the ark. " (Genesis Chapter 7 verse 21)
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 5:11:36 AM
***The bible tells us only Noah and his family survived. That was what God intended.

God killed those on the "face of the earth", And the flood did not kill those "under the earth".

***God was upset with the sons of God for living perverted lives and corrupting the daughters of man. The sons of God were destroyed in the flood.

The Bible makes no such claims. Most people believe the "fallen angels" came from heaven, So it is inconclusive where your idea is coming from.

Mormonism is the proof of the occult Nephilim with Nephi in the Book of Mormon. The cricket and seagull miracle from God is an event that Yahweh teaches the world that the Mormon Church is going to drop the lying sons of God and embrace the white grace of the rainbow covenant of Yahweh.

The crickets represent the zillions of occult ideas in Mormonism created by the black grace power of Yahweh through Joseph Smith; The occult ideas will be carried by the Sea Gulls of God and barfed up in the ideas of the world. The business focus of mortality truth and reality of getting profession jobs to survive economically is distancing the people from its occult past roots.

The Mormon Church is already in the process of changing the occult Masonic temple ceremony and will continue transitioning to the Bible by throwing out the LDS scriptures in the future, According the Sea Gull and cricket prophetic event that the whole world will know about in the future as God reveals the meaning to the whole would.

Nest. Islam will also drop its occult scriptures to embrace only the Bible as the world connect Mormonism to the same fallen sons of God imposters that appeared to Mohammad and created the Quran.

The Lord intends to fulfill all Biblical prophecy that the entire world will understand in the near future as the economic systems changes to remove all evil on the planet. The Jews will lead the Christians to build the inner kingdom of the New Jerusalem to build the New World Order by dumping the lying sons of God, Just as Mormonism is doing in Yahweh's good timing. The Mormons already know how to follow the Holy Spirit on the outside. The next step is to lead the LDS Church into the inner kingdom of the New Jerusalem as they repent of its occult roots, The crickets, Symbolically speaking. .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 3:51:11 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
***The bible tells us only Noah and his family survived. That was what God intended.

God killed those on the "face of the earth", And the flood did not kill those "under the earth".

The scriptures tell us all the waters that covered the earth and mountains receded into the ground and all life on earth was destroyed except for Noah and his family.

***God was upset with the sons of God for living perverted lives and corrupting the daughters of man. The sons of God were destroyed in the flood.

The Bible makes no such claims. Most people believe the "fallen angels" came from heaven, So it is inconclusive where your idea is coming from.

The fallen angels could not return to heaven and died in the flood along with their wives and children.

Genesis 6:1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, And they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, For they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years. "

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days"and also afterward"when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, Men of renown.

5 The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, And that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time. 6 The Lord regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, And his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the Lord said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created"and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground"for I regret that I have made them. " 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.

Genesis 7:21 "And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, Birds, Cattle, Beasts, All swarming creatures that swarm upon the earth, And every man; everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died. He blotted out every living thing that was upon the face of the ground, Man and animals and creeping things and birds of the air; they were blotted out from the earth. Only Noah was left, And those that were with him in the ark. " (Genesis Chapter 7 verse 21)

Mormonism is the proof of the occult Nephilim with Nephi in the Book of Mormon. The cricket and seagull miracle from God is an event that Yahweh teaches the world that the Mormon Church is going to drop the lying sons of God and embrace the white grace of the rainbow covenant of Yahweh.

Only you borrowed from Mormonism. You were even rejected by them on their website.

The crickets represent the zillions of occult ideas in Mormonism created by the black grace power of Yahweh through Joseph Smith; The occult ideas will be carried by the Sea Gulls of God and barfed up in the ideas of the world. The business focus of mortality truth and reality of getting profession jobs to survive economically is distancing the people from its occult past roots.

You appear to have spent those 43 years struggling to make sense of the Mormonism and not the bible. Your occult beliefs confirm your Mormonism.

The Mormon Church is already in the process of changing the occult Masonic temple ceremony and will continue transitioning to the Bible by throwing out the LDS scriptures in the future, According the Sea Gull and cricket prophetic event that the whole world will know about in the future as God reveals the meaning to the whole would.

More Mormonism occult beliefs developed over your 43 years struggling with Mormonism.

Nest. Islam will also drop its occult scriptures to embrace only the Bible as the world connect Mormonism to the same fallen sons of God imposters that appeared to Mohammad and created the Quran.

So why are you sharing your Mormon beIiefs here?

The Lord intends to fulfill all Biblical prophecy that the entire world will understand in the near future as the economic systems changes to remove all evil on the planet. The Jews will lead the Christians to build the inner kingdom of the New Jerusalem to build the New World Order by dumping the lying sons of God, Just as Mormonism is doing in Yahweh's good timing. The Mormons already know how to follow the Holy Spirit on the outside. The next step is to lead the LDS Church into the inner kingdom of the New Jerusalem as they repent of its occult roots, The crickets, Symbolically speaking. .

You said: God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs
The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer.

So the only hope is the Jewish International Bankers. Do you accept that?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 6:24:53 PM
***So the only hope is the Jewish International Bankers. Do you accept that?

No. That idea fried their minds and blinded them from their true calling to lead the world into translation life by being poor in spirit and not arrogant. The only hope is Christ inside us and entering heaven by overcoming the 7 tests, And by doing so, We can use their world leadership skills Yahweh has trained them in for thousands of years to help us live the Golden Rule as mortals to tame the Dragon and Beast in us to build the New Jerusalem by faith in Christ to build the New World Order for Yahweh as commanded.

The Lord does not blame the 12 men for being arrogant. He blinded them. Being on the top of a pyramid giving order to everyone to control the entire world with money power will make any human being arrogant with false humility on the outside, Pretending to be righteous and humble, When in truth, They are not. They have to work on it 24/7 in public. They can let down the guard in private.

Satan is self-righteous by definition in his black grace power. Only Christ is righteous in God's light that has no darkness. He doesn't have to pretend anything on the outside. Yahweh said, "I am who I am". No pretending.

We can find our true spirit-orbs in the light and not pretend anymore about who we are. And God said, "Let there be light. " (Gen 1;3)

Therefore, To answer your question, Yahweh is our salvation and hope, Not man.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 8:52:34 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
***So the only hope is the Jewish International Bankers. Do you accept that?

No. That idea fried their minds and blinded them from their true calling to lead the world into translation life by being poor in spirit and not arrogant. The only hope is Christ inside us and entering heaven by overcoming the 7 tests, And by doing so, We can use their world leadership skills Yahweh has trained them in for thousands of years to help us live the Golden Rule as mortals to tame the Dragon and Beast in us to build the New Jerusalem by faith in Christ to build the New World Order for Yahweh as commanded.

The Lord does not blame the 12 men for being arrogant. He blinded them. Being on the top of a pyramid giving order to everyone to control the entire world with money power will make any human being arrogant with false humility on the outside, Pretending to be righteous and humble, When in truth, They are not. They have to work on it 24/7 in public. They can let down the guard in private.

Satan is self-righteous by definition in his black grace power. Only Christ is righteous in God's light that has no darkness. He doesn't have to pretend anything on the outside. Yahweh said, "I am who I am". No pretending.

We can find our true spirit-orbs in the light and not pretend anymore about who we are. And God said, "Let there be light. " (Gen 1;3)

Therefore, To answer your question, Yahweh is our salvation and hope, Not man.

You have picked three losers out of the Bible.

1. You said: God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs
2. You said The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer.
3. Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified by the Romans.

The only winners were the Jews who went on to become successful Jewish Internation Bankers.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 1:24:46 AM
***The only winners were the Jews who went on to become successful Jewish Internation Bankers.

Eternal thought and eternal life does not think in terms of winners and losers. Many men on earth have grown up and seek win-win solutions and have dropped the childish mortal view of "loser".

It is a dumb idea for life and only applies to mortal games. Satan loves the idea to hide behind the light in darkness parading as light, Especially regarding who has the most money.

Such spirit-orbs are trapped as slaves to the beast system inside them and do not know it. Anyone who uses the word "loser" to define "life" reveals he or she is trapped inside very foolish mortal thinking driving the heart's ideas, Deeds, Feelings; and its prized money that is loved more than God.

And the light shines in the darkness, And the darkness did not comprehend it. (John 1:5)
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 1:42:24 AM
Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose. . . .

Oh, I don't know.

People now know Hindus worship demons, Rape little girls, Have had their caste system outlawed, And value cows over humans. Is that not a noble purpose?

We have to point out and attack disease wherever it infects. Surely Hinduism is a filthy disease. Even the Indian govt. Now recognizes that.

And as we can see from your sleazy diseased posts, Hinduism infects.

Accept the fact that you are a filthy moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 4:33:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Oh, I don't know.

You ignorance is expected.

As more are learning about your OCD and your deluded denial you are a black negroid shithole.

Trump called all African countries shithole countries.

For all your attacks on Hindus you have not been able to name a single African achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technology, Agriculture etc. You have not defended Blacks of Negroid ancestry. You even live in Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. You accept white Christian and Arab slavery of Africans and Trumps African shithole comments.
But you direct all your energy against Hindus who are extremely successful both at home and overseas. You cannot hide your envy and jealousy of Hindus who don't deserve your misplaced hatred of them. Your negroid appearance and bad Karma remains the curse of Ham.

I am Indian and very proud of my country and peoples achievements. You are a black negroid and too ashamed to admit it.

You have never said you are proud of your people or country. You even cover your black ugly face with a mask.

Some perspective on the black issues:
1. Whites should feel guilty for turning Africa into a basket case, For black slavery and for discrimnation against blacks.
2. Black's should be ashamed for licking the white masters backside only to end up prolonging their slavery and developing a dependence on butt licking for their charitable existence.
3. Black's in denial about their negroid appearance, Repulsive stench and colour, Low IQ and contempt for other blacks as shared by Miss Treasure have only worked against them.

But becoming haters is not the solution.

Here is a good example of blacks in denial. It went on national TV.

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.
On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, "the "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to"Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.
That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!
Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.
The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.
After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach from Atlanta, To weigh in.
"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "
https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI
Note: Miss Treasure loathes and holds Black's like her in contempt like you do and denies she is black herself.

For all your attacks on Hindus you have not been able to mention a single African achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technology, Etc. Not even after several hundred posts. You are the typical Trump black shithole.

But India's achievements are very real.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there US interstates is about 76000km. NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre R32;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations 2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai. R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;R32;Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars 2008
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA 1. 5 % of population.
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind.

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2019 5:02:09 AM

Oh, I don't know. . . .

You ignorance is expected.

Me ignorance is? Lol. Learn to write you idiot.

People now know Hindus worship demons, Rape little girls, Have had their caste system outlawed, And value cows over humans. Is that not a noble purpose?

Of course it is. How would we know these things if the sick religion was not attacked?

We have to point out and attack disease wherever it infects. Surely Hinduism is a filthy disease. Even the Indian govt. Now recognizes that.

That is true. The vulgar hindu devidasi system of prostituting little girls in Hindu temples has been outlawed, And the slave system of castes has been outlawed. India had no choice but to eliminate such filth from its borders.

And as we can see from your sleazy diseased posts, Hinduism infects.

Accept the fact that you are a filthy hindu moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2019 4:15:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Oh, I don't know. . . .

Your ignorance is expected.

Indians are high achievers. Black's are shitholes according to Trump.

If it is the truth what does it matter how many times it it repeated.

Trump called all African countries shithole countries.

More are learning about your OCD and your deluded denial you are a black negroid shithole.

For all your attacks on Hindus you have not been able to name a single African achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technology, Agriculture etc. You have not defended Blacks of Negroid ancestry. You even live in Ghana which was the centre of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. You accept white Christian and Arab slavery of Africans and Trumps African shithole comments.
But you direct all your energy against Hindus who are extremely successful both at home and overseas. You cannot hide your envy and jealousy of Hindus who don't deserve your misplaced hatred of them. Your negroid appearance and bad Karma remains the curse of Ham.

I am Indian and very proud of my country and peoples achievements. You are a black negroid and too ashamed to admit it.

You have never said you are proud of your people or country. You even cover your black ugly face with a mask.

Some perspective on the black issues:
1. Whites should feel guilty for turning Africa into a basket case, For black slavery and for discrimnation against blacks.
2. Black's should be ashamed for licking the white masters backside only to end up prolonging their slavery and developing a dependence on butt licking for their charitable existence.
3. Black's in denial about their negroid appearance, Repulsive stench and colour, Low IQ and contempt for other blacks as shared by Miss Treasure have only worked against them.

But becoming haters is not the solution.

Here is a good example of blacks in denial. It went on national TV.

Black Teen Tells Dr. Phil She"s White And Hates Black People
https://youtu. Be/2TPFBI2sYik
Move over Candace Owens " you"ve been replaced by another chocolate girl whose hatred for "ni**ers" rivals that of notable KKK leader David Duke.
On today"s episode of Dr. Phil, "the "alleged" self-help guru opened his platform to"Treasure, One of the most delusional guests he"s ever entertained.
That"s right " Dr. Phil needed his A-game to help the truly sick 16-year-old who believes she"s 100 percent WHITE!
Making matters worse, The teen thinks her body is on par with Kim Kardashian.

Nevertheless, Miss Treasure says she thinks and acts like white people, She looks like white people and that she is "completely and utterly better" than Black people.
The teen often calls African-American people "hood rats, Thuggish, And ghetto, " and even speaks derogatorily to their face.
After trying to determine the reasons for the teen"s behavior, Dr. Phil introduces Spirit, A licensed therapist and life coach from Atlanta, To weigh in.
"We have issues around culture, We have issues around class, We have issues around racial identity, And we have issues around self-esteem, " Spirit says. "It"s not that she hates Black people; it"s that she hates herself, And she wants her old life back. "
https://youtu. Be/zZHy5UXSmrI
Note: Miss Treasure loathes and holds Black's like her in contempt like you do and denies she is black herself.

For all your attacks on Hindus you have not been able to mention a single African achievement in the field of science, Medicine, Technology, Etc. Not even after several hundred posts. You are the typical Trump black shithole.

But India's achievements are very real.

India ranked 4th in global military power.

India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there US interstates is about 76000km. NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre R32;
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations 2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai. R32;
7. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;
8. Built a software industry from nowhere. 20 years ago, Indian software industry was almost non-existent. Now, It has grown more than 100 times in 20 years. In the next decade, India would have a few dozen billion dollar software companies. R32;R32;Size of Indian software industry is 87 billions of dollars 2008
9. Over 200 million people have been brought out of illiteracy. India's literacy rate rises to 73 per cent as population growth dips and student enrollment for ages 6-14 goes up to 98%.

10 India's untouchables becoming millionaires.

16 great Science and Tech discoveries Ancient India gave to the World.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.

Trump loves India.
Trump praises India. . . Wants Indians to live in America

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA 1. 5 % of population.
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind.

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2019 10:18:37 PM

Lol. You repeat it because you are vacuous. But it isn't true. People don't become doctors by marriage. Your doc stats are lies.

India is not 93rd on the rape list. They are 3rd. Worse than every country in the world save 2. Your rape stats were lies.

But you keep repeating, And I will keep exposing the filth of your sick religion and stinking country.

What a moron you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2019 10:28:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Karmic Justice is most evident in black shitholes.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2019 11:00:51 PM
Karmic Justice is most evident in black shitholes.

It isn't evident in you, And you're a black shithole.

This thread is about the purpose of life. You are the hypocrite calling others mentally ill when your derangement is clearly evident.

Your stupid religion, Stupid repetition, And wild fantasies about clinics and people kissing your feet scream out your mental illness.

The father of your nation calls you a shithole.
The Prime Minister of your nation calls you a shithole.
Trump calls your nation a shithole.

What more confirmation do you need? You are a black shithole from a shithole nation.

Moron.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.