Jump to topic:

Bees and butterflies--the occult deceptions

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2019 7:24:02 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Insects without blood are supposed to teach us what not to be. The famous caterpillar and butterfly analogy in the occult is about Satan's deceptive black grace power. The individual must live in a restricted cocoon before the ET or Satanic butterfly is released. The butterfly robs the beauty from the flower for the bees to make the honey. The processes all pertain to the laws of nature for mortality.

The analogy is fine for black grace to explain mortality and the laws of nature that apply to the soul and body, But the mortal facts have NOTHING to do with white-grace heaven in eternity. The fallen sons of God and demons hide the Cosmic War by giving revelation that sound intelligent to the believer because of survival of the fittest in the animal and insect kingdom. Mortals are taught to apply the mortal laws to heaven that has no laws.

When Yahweh used the analogy of Israel being a land of Milk and Honey it means we will feed on white grace of the cow (Heavenly Mother=life and peace)and black grace of the bee [Satan and death]. Cows have blood. Insects have no blood. Life is in the blood.

The black grace tastes sweet, But when swallowed it does not satisfy the spirit-orb that gets lost in the soul and body of ideas. Deeds, And feelings by using the will. This black grace part of the kingdom was revealed to John by seven thunders. The little book in Revelation Chapter 10 is black grace power of deception (without blood) that prophets must deal with as part of the 5 mortal purposes of life. The angel is released and destroys black grace ideas in the lake of fire.

The sound of the 7 thunders are symbolic of eternal sound of truth which is the frequency of the spirit-orb light that kills Satan. Satan is essentially turned off by the vibration of spiritual sound, Here it is:

I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven [Yahweh transfers His power to our spirit-orbs], Clothed with a cloud [grace]. And a rainbow was on his head [10 commandment covenant with 7 color ideas], His face [eyes, Ears. Nose, Mouth--no flesh] was like the sun [Yahweh's light], And his feet like pillars of fire [cleansing power to kill Satan in us].

He had a little book open in his hand [OUR 5 PURPOSE OF MORTAL LIFE]. And he set his right [MALE] foot on the sea [OUR SPIRIT-ORBS GET LOST IN THE FEELINGS OF THE WORLD] And his left foot on the land [SPIRIT-ORB'S WILL], And cried with a loud voice, As when a lion roars [FATHER'S AUTHORITY OF TRUTH=THE ETERNAL IDEAS]. When he cried out, Seven thunders [FREQUENCY OF SPIRITUAL SOUND] uttered their voices [IDEAS THAT KILL SATAN BY THE FREQUENCY]. Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, And do not write them".

The translation process is sealed by the Lord for each person. It is a mystery of when it occurs. Some are going to kill Satan by the resurrect[on and will not suffer the cleansing plagues in the book of Revelation by translation. .

The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his hand to heaven and swore [OATH AND COVENANT TO YAHWEH AND NOT MAN OR HIS CREATION] by Him who lives forever and ever, Who created heaven and the things that are in it, The earth and the things that are in it, And the sea and the things that are in it, That there should be delay no longer.

[WHEN IT IS TIME FOR THE RESURRECTION OR TRANSLATION TO OCCUR FOR EACH PERSON IT WILL BE IMMEDIATE IN THE BLINK OF AND EYE TO REMOVE SATAN. THAT IS THE PROMISE OUR SPIRIT-ORBS AGREED TO BEFORE WE WERE BORN MORTAL], But in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, When he is about to sound, The mystery of God would be finished, As He declared to His servants the prophets [TO REMOVE SATAN].

Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, "Go, Take the little book [5 PURPOSES OF MORTALITY] which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea [FEELING LOST IN THE WORLD and on the earth [SPIRIT-ORB'S WILL]. "

So I went to the angel and said to him, "Give me the little book. "So I went to the angel and said to him, "Give me the little book. " [JOHN AGREED TO MORTALITY BEFORE HE WAS BORN] And he said to me, "Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, But it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth. " [EARLY MORTALITY IS SWEET BUT DEATH IS BITTER]

Then I took the little book out of the angel"s hand and ate it, And sit was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, My stomach became bitter. And he said to me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples [ideas], Nations [books], Tongues [languages], And kings [numbers]. " (Rev 10:1-10)

Mortality of fun and games is sweet to be entertained, But when we think about death and the black grace purpose of more power and control, The idea is bitter AND VOID OF PURPOSE. Black grace honey provides the beauty of the butterfly spiritually to remove the stinger of the bee and create a fantasy of a wonderful afterlife, Or how wonderful the New World Order will be after we go through to strict rules of control in the cocoon pf man-made laws. The fallen sons of God have fooled the occult about the meaning of the butterfly. All butterflies and bees die. That is the truth.

Christ offers the solution. PHYSICAL Life instead of death.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2019 10:09:06 AM
>>>>>>>>WARNING<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>WARNING<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>WARNING<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>WARNING<<<<<<<<

The contents above have been designed to instill fear and guilt and those of an impressionable nature should refrain from reading.

The themes depicted are no more than speculative, Unverified, Malicious doom and gloom and have absolutely no substance or truth behind them.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2019 6:42:00 PM
The 4 wheels of Ezekiel include the 7 thunders that operate in the blink of an eye to change the sea of glass into a different flat crystal structure under the translated man to receive revelation from Yahweh Elohim forever. Therefore, The 4 wheels of the translated man are actually 5 groups of 7s not 4.

5 x 7 = 35=3+5=8=translation.

The numbers are just icing on the cake to increase faith in Yahweh. 5 = grace. So the 4 wheels of Yahweh's identity of self becomes 5 or grace that knows both good and evil grace into eternity.

It is cool that the occult can drop the fallen sons of God and black grace power to find greater purpose in the white grace. They can become gods and goddesses to beget immortal children instead of believing in the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) that will not create even one god or goddess. The occult can turn over the grace coin from black to white and continue on the "same path" to become gods and goddesses with 5 purposes of mortal life that are much more fulfilling to the spirit-orb.

It is so cool that Yahweh hold no grudges for the past. 5=grace. We can now understand why Paul could not stop talking about the grace of God because he was born into an occult family and murdered Christians, And Yahweh had no concern about Paul's past.

The last 7 thunders represent this awesome grace.

The grace is placed in chapter 10 instead of the end of the book because many souls will not complete the translation process but will be resurrected in the blink of an eye by the frequency sounds to destroy Satan in us in Yahweh's timing, Depending on what was decided and agreed upon before they were born.

There is only one condition to receive this awesome grace. Belief that God has that kind of good Character to forget the past. It is unjust from a mortal's viewpoint. But it is perfectly just from His ETERNAL perspective.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2019 4:17:21 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
The 4 wheels of Ezekiel include the 7 thunders that operate in the blink of an eye to change the sea of glass into a different flat crystal structure under the translated man to receive revelation from Yahweh Elohim forever. Therefore, The 4 wheels of the translated man are actually 5 groups of 7s not 4.

The numbers are just icing on the cake to increase faith in Yahweh. 5 = grace. So the 4 wheels of Yahweh's identity of self becomes 5 or grace that knows both good and evil grace into eternity.

It is cool that the occult can drop the fallen sons of God and black grace power to find greater purpose in the white grace. They can become gods and goddesses to beget immortal children instead of believing in the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) that will not create even one god or goddess. The occult can turn over the grace coin from black to white and continue on the "same path" to become gods and goddesses with 5 purposes of mortal life that are much more fulfilling to the spirit-orb.

It is so cool that Yahweh hold no grudges for the past. 5=grace. We can now understand why Paul could not stop talking about the grace of God because he was born into an occult family and murdered Christians, And Yahweh had no concern about Paul's past.

The grace is placed in chapter 10 instead of the end of the book because many souls will not complete the translation process but will be resurrected in the blink of an eye by the frequency sounds to destroy Satan in us in Yahweh's timing, Depending on what was decided and agreed upon before they were born.

There is only one condition to receive this awesome grace. Belief that God has that kind of good Character to forget the past. It is unjust from a mortal's viewpoint. But it is perfectly just from His ETERNAL perspective.

Here are your numbers.

1. After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17. 1-7=6 = Translation.

2. I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place,
And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. 4 + 2 = 6 = Translation

3. Found God at 60 = 6 +0 = 6 = Translation

Combining your numbers we get 666.

" According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, Or name, Of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea. Revelation 13: rev 20 3;1, Rev 17, 18.

You said you stood on a sea of glass in heaven. 666 is the number, Or name, Of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 3:54:30 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

The urgency to deal with your mental illness is becoming more apparent.

You are proving to be blasphemous pathological liar and a lunatic. Can you provide us more details about your mental illness so that public sympathy can bring you some comfort. That would be more productive than antagonizing the members with your convoluted incoherent occult manifestations and scriptural distortions that only earn you their contempt.

You should also list your medication so your episodic attacks will be excused and a more gentle response offered to help you overcome your expected setbacks.

Do you have any restraining devices that can prevent you from becoming dangerous to those around you or yourself? Typical devices like muzzles and straitjackets are highly recommended for your safety. They prevent you from saying offensive things that will draw the ire of those around you or restrain you from striking those you are offended by.

Do you have anyone around you that is educated who can help you with your reading and comprehension? You have repeatedly demonstrated your mental illness handicaps your cognitive functions which has reduced you to a functioning idiot. Some remedial action could improve your situation.

You might also want to change you chant from 'lost in translation' to 'I lost my mind'. This will shed more light on your mental illness and less on your borrowed occult concepts from Mormonism.

Try these pointers. "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. " "Reinhold Niebuhr.

You are always welcome to come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

You have earned our pity and sympathy. But it is up to you to seek help for your mental illness.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 10:11:38 PM

) : ) : )

The loon calls someone else crazy. Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 10:36:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:

What matters is you are receiving treatment for your condition, Ethang.
Getting your head slapped at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre is a continuation of the treatment you were undergoing in Ghana Africa.

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 11:43:05 PM

What matters is you are receiving treatment for your condition, Ethang.

Lol. Shamed into abandoning his stupid repetition, The idiot reverts to fantasy and imagination.

Getting your head slapped at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre is a continuation of the treatment you were undergoing in Ghana Africa.

India is still a shithole, And unlike your imaginary "centre", There are still 450 real shitholes defecating in the streets everyday. Stinking.

And you're still a little brown self-hating boy in the slums of Calcutta thinking Trump will like you if you pretend to be white.

Why are you ashamed of being born Indian? Is it because India is the world's biggest shithole?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 5:06:25 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrisk, 6 is works not translation. 8=translation.

6 is works of the beast. 666 is the mark of the beast.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 10:03:35 PM
666 is not the works of the beast. It is his "number".

The mark of the beast is the love of money and power. It is in the forehead and hand as a symbol of love influencing the mind and works of faith in the spirit-orb. The flesh needs to be covered, And a person needs to pass the 7 tests and get to heaven first to see it as the truth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 11:03:09 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
666 is not the works of the beast. It is his "number".

Learn to read you ignorant mutt.
"6 is works of the beast. 666 is the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast is the love of money and power. It is in the forehead and hand as a symbol of love influencing the mind and works of faith in the spirit-orb. The flesh needs to be covered, And a person needs to pass the 7 tests and get to heaven first to see it as the truth.

But God got upset when Adam and Eve first covered their naked bodies from him. Gid got so angry he cursed all three of them.

Genesis 3:9 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, And they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the Lord God called to the man, "Where are you? "

10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, And I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid. "

11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from? "

12 The man said, "The woman you put here with me"she gave me some fruit from the tree, And I ate it. "

13 Then the Lord God said to the woman, "What is this you have done? "

The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, And I ate. "

14 So the Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this,

The curses follow to the serpent, Eve and Adam.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.