Jump to topic:

A Question For Theists

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2019 10:50:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Son: Mum, Why are religious people stupid?

Mother: That is very presumptuous of you to pose a question based on an assumed premise.

Son: Well look here. See, The Oxford Dictionary describes:
stupid
| stjupid |Having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense. . . . .

And it is proven religious people have lower IQs than normal people.
(http://www. Independent. Co. Uk. . . )

. . . . . And if they sense that there is some mysterious, Invisible thing that created life (even though irrefutable evidence proves otherwise) then, Their senses must be very uncommon.

Mother: Very well stated dear. How stupid of me to question such an obvious truth.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2019 11:29:42 AM
Your link is incomplete but on the assumption it's repeating the usual study I'll address that.

There is a study which purports to compare average IQ and religiosity across countries and asserts an inverse correlation between religiosity and general IQ.

Those who cite the study as proving atheists are more intelligent than religious people are confusing correlation and causation.

The study is univariate, Which means it doesn't control for other possible contributors. Even if we grant the findings of the study, All it really demonstrates is that the outcome of economic development contributes both to a decreases in rates of religiosity and, Through factors such as better diets, Increases in general average IQ.

What would be required to demonstrate that atheists are on average more intelligent than the religious would be studies which controlled for e. G. Economic factors by, Say, Comparing the IQs of religious and non-religious within the same economic block.

And even if it were possible to demonstrate that the irreligious were on average more intelligent, How would that prove that God doesn't exist?
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2019 8:16:03 PM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Your link is incomplete but on the assumption it's repeating the usual study I'll address that.

There is a study which purports to compare average IQ and religiosity across countries and asserts an inverse correlation between religiosity and general IQ.

Those who cite the study as proving atheists are more intelligent than religious people are confusing correlation and causation.

The study is univariate, Which means it doesn't control for other possible contributors. Even if we grant the findings of the study, All it really demonstrates is that the outcome of economic development contributes both to a decreases in rates of religiosity and, Through factors such as better diets, Increases in general average IQ.

What would be required to demonstrate that atheists are on average more intelligent than the religious would be studies which controlled for e. G. Economic factors by, Say, Comparing the IQs of religious and non-religious within the same economic block.

And even if it were possible to demonstrate that the irreligious were on average more intelligent, How would that prove that God doesn't exist?

The thread has nothing to do with whether or not God exists.
It deals with the fact that studies have shown theists to have lower IQs. The significant finding in each study is that theists deny themselves and their offspring, Knowledge (in particular scientific and literature) that is part of a normal education.

You are deliberately sidetracking the argument by picking holes in the research and ignoring what was established.

Surely, Is it not of concern to theists to address the findings rather than stick their noses in the air by trying to sidestep what is of great concern?
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2019 12:59:52 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
It deals with the fact that studies have shown theists to have lower IQs.

As I said, The link you posted is incomplete, So I don't know what study you're referring to.

In lieu of the full link, I took a guess that you're referring to the usual study atheists like to trot out to prove they're more intelligent than theists. If you're referring to a different study then post the full link.

The significant finding in each study is that theists deny themselves
and their offspring, Knowledge (in particular scientific and literature)
that is part of a normal education.

I'm touched that an atheist is so concerned about the education of theists, But this has nothing to do with IQ.

You are deliberately sidetracking the argument by picking holes in
the research and ignoring what was established.

If there are holes in the research, Then it HASN'T established its claims.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2019 12:45:04 PM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
It deals with the fact that studies have shown theists to have lower IQs.

As I said, The link you posted is incomplete, So I don't know what study you're referring to.

In lieu of the full link, I took a guess that you're referring to the usual study atheists like to trot out to prove they're more intelligent than theists. If you're referring to a different study then post the full link.

The significant finding in each study is that theists deny themselves
and their offspring, Knowledge (in particular scientific and literature)
that is part of a normal education.

I'm touched that an atheist is so concerned about the education of theists, But this has nothing to do with IQ.

The deprivation of information which is part of a normal education has everything to do with a lower IQ according to the findings of many studies.

Now, Are you going to continue displaying a lack of IQ by creating strawmen out of sound argument and reasoning or are you going to pluck up the guts and actually address the thread?

I. E. "I disagree with your argument that theists have a lower IQ because. . . . . "

Or. . . . . "I am of course concerned with the findings which come as no surprise since religious organizations still encourage the censorship of much educational material to its followers, Especially developing children and I think reforms should take place, Such as. . . . . . "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2019 9:18:16 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

Your premise, That IQ is tied to information acquired, Is simply wrong. Therefore any argument you are trying to predicate on that premise fails.

So, Where is your argument?

Right here:

"Your premise, That IQ is tied to information acquired, Is simply wrong. Therefore any argument you are trying to predicate on that premise fails. "

My premise is that it is the lack of and censorship of certain information that affects IQ.

And he just spent 3 posts showing you that information acquired or not aquired has no effect on IQ, And is not what IQ tests measure. You are simply wrong.

If you wish to dispute that, Go and tell the numerous authors of studies, Including controlled, In-depth research, That they are wrong.

You have to support your argument moron, You don't simply state it and then it becomes your opponent's responsibility to disprove it. Your argument here is wrong. What "information" has been acquired by a 3 year old?

And while you are at it, Inform them of the hundreds of thousands of dollars of comprehensive research that you have undertaken and the irrefutable findings that contradict what even Blind Freddie can work out.

There is not a single scientist who thinks IQ tests measure information acquired, Or that information not acquired is the cause of low IQ.

. . . . Namely, If you are going to deprive children by restriction of the education available to others, It is going to affect their approach to problem-solving and social interaction.

Maybe, But that isn't what you argued. You're arguing that it is going to affect their IQ. It doesn't.

If you let go of the religious obsession, You will make more sense.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2019 1:14:24 PM
I think ethang5 has done a party good job responding to your post. I'll just add one comment:

As usual, Your argument is predicated on a caricature of theists -- specifically the stereotypical American Protestant fundamentalist Christian. The reasons for this are obvious: it aligns with your prejudices and you think it makes for easy pickings -- low-hanging fruit, And all that.

But of course this limits the scope of any conclusions you hope to reach and leaves untouched the vast majority of theists, Who are not American Protestants fundamentalists. In fact every last APF could disappear tomorrow and theism wouldn't even blink.

If you really wish your anti-theist arguments to be taken seriously, You first have to stop obsessing over some minuscule backwater of theism that even most theists don't care about.

Now let's take this discussion further:

Where do you think your argument is going? Even if we grant that atheists on average have higher IQS than theists, It doesn't prove

A) That YOU are smarter than theists. You might be one of the stupid atheists.

B) That theism is therefore stupid. Stupid people believe lots of true things, Even sometimes for stupid reasons. The sun rises in the east even if some stupid person thinks it's rolling downhill.

C) That there are no smart theists.

D) That there are no good reasons to believe theism.

E) That smart people never believe stupid things. Atheism is at most one of those stupid things some smart people believe.

I'm sure I could think of others. The point is, Even if we grant the truth of your arguments, Turns out they prove nothing at all. If I'm one of the smart theists who believe theism for good reasons what do I care how many stupid theists or stupid theistic arguments there are?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2019 10:18:57 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
I think ethang5 has done a party good job responding to your post. I'll just add one comment:

As usual, Your argument is predicated on a caricature of theists -- specifically the stereotypical American Protestant fundamentalist Christian. The reasons for this are obvious: it aligns with your prejudices and you think it makes for easy pickings -- low-hanging fruit, And all that.

But of course this limits the scope of any conclusions you hope to reach and leaves untouched the vast majority of theists, Who are not American Protestants fundamentalists. In fact every last APF could disappear tomorrow and theism wouldn't even blink.

If you really wish your anti-theist arguments to be taken seriously, You first have to stop obsessing over some minuscule backwater of theism that even most theists don't care about.

Now let's take this discussion further:

Where do you think your argument is going? Even if we grant that atheists on average have higher IQS than theists, It doesn't prove

A) That YOU are smarter than theists. You might be one of the stupid atheists.

B) That theism is therefore stupid. Stupid people believe lots of true things, Even sometimes for stupid reasons. The sun rises in the east even if some stupid person thinks it's rolling downhill.

C) That there are no smart theists.

D) That there are no good reasons to believe theism.

E) That smart people never believe stupid things. Atheism is at most one of those stupid things some smart people believe.

I'm sure I could think of others. The point is, Even if we grant the truth of your arguments, Turns out they prove nothing at all. If I'm one of the smart theists who believe theism for good reasons what do I care how many stupid theists or stupid theistic arguments there are?

If you care to go back to the initial posts (before your erratic sidetracks) I made it the reason for the post quite clearly and specifically asked you to address it.

But, Oh no, Not good enough for a deluded, Side-tracking, Cynical theist who avoids anything that may slightly challenge his nutty beliefs.

I specifically asked what positive action theists intend to take to address the issue of their lower IQs.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 6:01:34 AM
I specifically asked what positive action theists intend to take to address the issue of their lower IQs.

The issue of their lower IQs is your imagination. Why should any theist address your imagination?

Start thinking.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 10:33:12 AM
ethang5 wrote:

The issue of their lower IQs is your imagination. Why should any theist address your imagination?

Start thinking.

Yes, I should start thinking.
After all, I was so overwhelmed at the sheer number of valid, Extensive researches which made the findings that theists are a bit on the dull side.

But then, We must look at it all in context since, After all, It is not necessary for die-hard God-followers to use their brain anyhow. Everything they need to know is set out in the book of absurd myths and it would definitely be an advantage to have a low IQ to actually believe so much utter crap.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 5:14:33 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Start thinking.

Study found Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, the average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, and the highly cultivated, well fed, well cared for, partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side " and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, a country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, and it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

After research on several topics was provided to Ethang a black negroid who lives in Ghana Africa. He has satisfied every aspect of the genetic disposition Africans are burdened with and he makes a perfect example how it has affected generations of Africans throughout their justify from African slavery to lie IQ negroid shitholes.
1. The role that Christianity played in African slavery.
2. Africans are subhumans. Is God to blame?
3. Why there are no great African achievements.

Here is what we know about Ethang. He lives and works in Ghana Aftica a shithole country and he is not a proud African.
He gives his reasons below:

Eithang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

1. Ethang is a proud slave.

Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

2. Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

3. Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

4. And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

5. Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
6. So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

7. Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

8. Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

9. Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

10. Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

What do we know about Africans.
Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.be...

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.

Pastor Ray Hagin warned Africans not to follow this slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.

When did you stop being a slave.

What is Christianity?

Ethang cannot even name a single African achievement and in the past listed reasons why he is not a proud African.

Here are the reasons he gave:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world. (I have watchtower mags on hand)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious. We cannot compare people's reactions to them the same if the ethnicity of the white is harder to tell. Your thought experiment is rigged.
Note: The only one who called everyone racist for attacking him was Ethang. Ethang's overuse of the word racist is repeated throughout his posts.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

After telling us he lives among low IQ negroids like him in Ghana Africa a shithole country according to Trump. He now wants us to know he is not a proud African. But he is a proud slave of Jesus. He also wants us to believe he is a proud American even though there is not single post mentioning his American experience. All his posts are about living in Ghana Africa and confirming it is a shithole country and he lives among low IQ negroid shitholes.

But will Americans accept a black low IQ negroid Ethang who lives in Ghana Africa after what Trump said about African countries?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 5:19:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Start thinking.

Study found Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, the average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, and the highly cultivated, well fed, well cared for, partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side " and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, a country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, and it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

After research on several topics was provided to Ethang a black negroid who lives in Ghana Africa. He has satisfied every aspect of the genetic disposition Africans are burdened with and he is a perfect example of how it has affected generations of Africans throughout their history from African slavery to low IQ negroid shitholes.
1. The role that Christianity played in African slavery.
2. Africans are subhumans. Is God to blame?
3. Why there are no great African achievements.

Here is what we know about Ethang. He lives and works in Ghana Aftica a shithole country and he is not a proud African.
He gives his reasons below:

Eithang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

1. Ethang is a proud slave.

Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

2. Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

3. Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4. And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

5. Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
6. So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

7. Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

8. Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

9. Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10. Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

What do we know about Africans.

Pastor Ray Hagin warned Africans not to follow this slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.

When did you stop being a slave.

What is Christianity?

Ethang cannot even name a single African achievement and in the past listed reasons why he is not a proud African.

Here are the reasons he gave:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world. (I have watchtower mags on hand)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious. We cannot compare people's reactions to them the same if the ethnicity of the white is harder to tell. Your thought experiment is rigged.
Note: The only one who called everyone racist for attacking him was Ethang. Ethang's overuse of the word racist is repeated throughout his posts.

After telling us he lives among low IQ negroids like him in Ghana Africa a shithole country according to Trump. He now wants us to know he is not a proud African. But he is a proud slave of Jesus. He also wants us to believe he is a proud American even though there is not single post mentioning his American experience. All his posts are about living in Ghana Africa and confirming it is a shithole country and he lives among low IQ negroid shitholes.

But will Americans accept a black low IQ negroid Ethang who lives in Ghana Africa after what Trump said about African countries?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 6:26:34 PM

Why not? Ethan isn't black and Trump didn't say what you lie. Trump himself denied saying it.

Now, Will Indians accept a black, Low IQ negroid hari who lives in Calcutta India after what his own PM said about shithole Indians? There is video of your PM calling you a shithole.

Do you have any video of Trump saying those things? No.
Do you have any audio of Trump saying those things? No.
Did Trump himself deny saying those things? Yes.

Even the hearsay reports say it was only 2 African countries. You lie and change a hearsay report mentioning only 2 African countries to ALL African countries. No evidence except your rancid racism. You lie like a champ.

Meanwhile, African countries are beating you in many important fields. But like the clueless moron you are, You just keep lying as everyone snickers and watches how stupid you are.

Moron Indian sitting in rivers of sh! T pretending that other people are inferior, As those same people beat India in multiple world measures. Clueless hypocrites.

Talking about Trump. But you say I'm not American. Then why are you mentioning Trump? Mention Modi. He's your PM. India's PM. And he said you Indian shitholes are ashamed of being born Indian.

But here you are, Ragging on Africans, But not talking about any African PM. No, You're "forgetting" your own PM who called you a shithole, And talking about someone who is neither African or Indian. Because your racism has made you an idiot.

India is a shithole country. Hinduism is a shithole religion. You are a shithole.

I do not need hearsay to prove it.
I do not need anyone else's PM to prove it.
I do not need to lie to prove it.

Your posts say you are a shithole.
Your fellow Indians say you're a shithole.
Your own freakin PM says you're a shithole.

Face the facts moron, You are a shithole from a shithole country.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 6:28:17 PM

Why not? Ethan isn't black and Trump didn't say what you lie. Trump himself denied saying it.

Now, Will Indians accept a black, Low IQ negroid hari who lives in Calcutta India after what his own PM said about shithole Indians? There is video of your PM calling you a shithole.

Even the hearsay reports say it was only 2 African countries. You lie and change a hearsay report mentioning only 2 African countries to ALL African countries. No evidence except your rancid racism. You lie like a champ.

Meanwhile, African countries are beating you in many important fields. But like the clueless moron you are, You just keep lying as everyone snickers and watches how stupid you are.

Moron Indian sitting in rivers of sh! T pretending that other people are inferior, As those same people beat India in multiple world measures. Clueless hypocrites.

Talking about Trump. But you say I'm not American. Then why are you mentioning Trump? Mention Modi. He's your PM. India's PM. And he said you Indian shitholes are ashamed of being born Indian.

But here you are, Ragging on Africans, But not talking about any African PM. No, You're "forgetting" your own PM who called you a shithole, And talking about someone who is neither African or Indian. Because your racism has made you an idiot.

India is a shithole country. Hinduism is a shithole religion. You are a shithole.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 8:27:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are very black and a low IQ negroid shithole. You posted about your life and experience in Ghana Africa.

Indians are South Asians. Africans like you are black and have the typical negroid appearance and low IQ.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Trump called all African countries shitholes.
African and world leaders protested Trump's comments.

You couldn't even name a single African achievement even though you live and work in Ghana Africa. Some black begroidnegroid you turned out to be.

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

You said you live and work in Ghana Africa and gave your reasons why you are not a proud African. You said you are too ashamed and cannot name a single African achievement. You then said you are a full time slave. That is exactly what your Africans ancestors were and you are following your white masters slave religion.

Trump only praises India so do world leaders. Trump only called African countries shitholes.
Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

I have posted video evidence of Indias achievments.

Trump loves Indians.

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

India's successful Mars mission.
https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.
https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

My posts say I am a proud Indian and list India's achievements.
Here is what you say about your country Ghana Africa and your people.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world. (I have watchtower mags on hand)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious. We cannot compare people's reactions to them the same if the ethnicity of the white is harder to tell. Your thought experiment is rigged.

Harikrish is a proud Indian and proud of his country India and his people. Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Afruca or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African. Shame on the low IQ negroid Ethang.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 11:00:44 PM
Harikrish is a proud Indian and proud of his country India and his people.

Those people call you and India a shithole. And if you were really proud, You would admit you lied and stop lying.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Afruca. . .

Lol.

. . . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

You are a liar. I posted your lies.

You are ashamed, Your PM says you are.

You are a shithole, Your ignorance on the bible shows it

Shame on the low IQ negroid Ethang.

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 12:11:49 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Those people call you and India a shithole. And if you were really proud, You would admit you lied and stop lying.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . .

Lol.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.
You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .
Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

You posted lies about India.

PM Modi praises Indians for their success.

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

You are a low IQ negroid atheist. Read your confession.
Your father and you are a atheists.
You said: "My father, An atheist, Had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, But in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, And by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you. " I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

1. The role Christianity played in African history.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 2:14:39 AM
Willows, The fallen sons of God took the Bible and created mortal ideas and laws and mixed these ideas with eternity that has no laws; and then. Satan created all of the religions to fill in the holes that were omitted about the Cosmic War of the gods and goddesses. Indeed, The nonsense will lower the IQ considerably.

Pretty tricky. The fallen sons of God do no technically lie, But hide the truth. Satan does all the lying. The 12 Jewish international bankers do the same thing with their money power by hiding the truth. The ETs work off facts and truth and do not manipulating the public to control and rob them. They use a caste system and unique philosophy to tax the people. The ideas are publish on the Georgia Guidestones.

Ra (Lucifer) has a DIVIDED KINGDOM. Therefore, Yahushua THE MESSIAH said it cannot stand in eternity.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 6:06:07 AM

I am proud to be an Indian.

You can post it a million times, The fact that you lied and continue in that lie shows you are not proud. Proud people do not lie.

You are not proud to be African.

We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

But that is your problem.

No, That is your problem. We agree but you keep repeating it. You're the one with the problem.

Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Yet only your PM said Indians are ashamed of being Indians. And he didn't say most, He said all. This is again what I pointed out about you. Your hypocrisy. Your PM says Indians are not proud to be born Indian, And you promptly accuse others of being ashamed. But you have no evidence, Just idiot racism, And you pretend you didn't hear your PM call you a shithole.

Well, We heard him. And we've seen your lies. We have evidence of you being a shithole.

Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.

Then you should have done that instead of lying about those achievements.

Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.

Yet no African lied here. Only the "proud" Indian did. And here you go again with the hypocrisy. India was enslaved for centuries, And you promptly accuse others of being slaves. You're too stupid to realize that if slavery ruins people, It ruins Indians too. The thing is, Dalits are still slaves. They say they are slaves. Your government had to outlaw the slave system. But just like a moron hypocrite, Here you are babbling about slavery. The one with a history of slavery that extends to today.

Lol. Again the hypocrisy. You are the one who has nothing nice to say about Ghana. But as usual, You will accuse others of what you do. You had a chance to say something nice about India. Instead, You told a lie.

Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Just like you. You said public ally you were not a low IQ African. You say nothing nice about your people, So you accuse others of it. Hypocrite.

You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.

Your manic and scatterbrain posts show it. Even if you pretend, You do see your lies, You know India is filthy, You see the posts of so many other Indians calling India a shithole, You are aware your own PM called you ashamed to be Indian. So when I point out your shame, It's truth stings you. That's why you get so angry that your posts start to resemble the babblings of a lunatic.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa.

See why yours don't sting? They are either innocuous, Like I live in Ghana, Or imaginary, Like I work for free. These are just a racist moron lashing out haphazardly. I can talk about any charge you make, But you have to avoid mine. You have to hide. If they don't sting, Why hide?

But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .

Hypocrisy again. You are stuck on DDO, And stuck by poverty in India, But will promptly accuse others of being stuck. This is h

Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You reposted your stupidity, But I re-exposed your shame.

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And a moron.

What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

Lol. Your racism obsesses you OK. But the board has topics idiot. And good luck on that "research" while being uneducated.

Nothing good comes out of Africa. -- Hindu hari.

The hypocrite strikes again.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt.

That's how we know the truth hurts you hypocrite. If you accuse others of hurting, You're in pain.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 3:45:12 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Lol.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

You said: "My father, An atheist, Had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, But in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, And by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you. " I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 4:17:44 AM
ethang5 wrote:
In a thread posing questions to theists, The moron rants about Africa.

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Lol.

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

Shame on the low IQ negroid

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.