Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

How Complex Is Life

Willows
Posts: 11,576
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2019 9:22:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Many creationists often use the complexity argument in their assertion that life was designed by a creator. . . . . . "the human body is far too complex to have just happened by accident".

Also: "Complexity is the result of design".

Then, Out come the usual, Well-worn analogies of a watch dropped in the sand and a Boeing 747 miraculously coming together during a gust of wind over a junk-yard.

The fundamental flaw with creationists' arguments is the erroneous assumption that complexity is the result of design.

Quite the opposite is true.

The top watchmakers in Switzerland create superb precision timepieces but not out of complexity. Each component and mechanism fulfills its intended purpose, No more, No less. The watch operates with the bare minimum of parts in order for it to reliably keep time. . . . . It is as simple as possible to perform its function and therefore not complex.

Compare this with life forms which are highly complex.

The body of a mammal (the human is a mammal) is a mass of convoluted valves and conduits, Fluids, And extraneous organs. There is no way that a designer would ever set out to create a living entity by haphazardly whacking together bunches of organic components on the fly.

The point creationists seem to conveniently overlook is that complexity is the result of "accumulation over time".

For example, We can marvel at the vast and wondrous beauty of an underground cave full of giant stalagmites and stalactites. They weren't created, They were formed by minerals accumulating and bonding over a very long period of time. . . Hundreds of thousands of years.

The same goes with life. Life developed over a very long period of time and here, We are talking of billions of years.

Is it not then, More valid to say that life is far too complex (and convoluted) to have been designed?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 9:48:22 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The billions of years creates a time-space for the imagination to create whatever theory of reality it likes without any evidence, Data, Or facts relating to our earth. The complexity vs simplicity argument is lame because no one can witness the facts for the theories to prove anything is true or false.

Imaginative realities of narratives are created in the mind, And the details ignore any of the macro systems that need a Creator. , Based on the order we see around us. Einstein acknowledge what he saw, Confessing a Creator exists.

For example, An independent sun creates the independent flower, Which satisfies the independent human eye with beauty, Which creates romantic feelings in a woman, Leading to sex in the bedroom, And then, Life is created by a complex system of a sperm and egg inside independent bodies with their own wills, And yet, All of these independent parts work together to create life within a perfectly balanced ecosystem! .

Breathing oxygen in humans the plants use in a system creating the oxygen to be replaced by carbon dioxide created by independent humans that is used by plants. Oxygen is created by sunlight. All of the millions of independent pieces came together to know each other and create the systems we see today;

These macro truths are NOT explained by evolution. Rather, The scientist want to prove the Bible is false based on the fact genetic evolution is true, While ignoring the system realities in nature that could not have evolved without Yahweh's mind putting the independent pieces together into a system.

Evolution is true, But the Bible omits the process of the physical creation of life but is about the ideas and feelings the spirit--orb deals with daily to know good and evil. Therefore, The approach of the scientists are all wacky by not defining the relationships of the macro systems that obviously need intelligence to develop the laws to put an entire system of life together that actually works.

The deception is easy to pawn off on darkened public minds that are trained to think in compartmentalized knowledge and to not analyze cause and effect across a macro systems which requires Yahweh to put together so it works. In short, Evolution is one idea, But putting evolution together in a macro system is a completely different idea. The macro thinking is deliberately ignored and omitted from the public educational systems. Why?

The 12 men as a minority running the planet believe in a Creator, And they believe in submitting to Satan inside us to become gods and goddesses. Evolution is the best tactic to discredit the Bible and Yahweh by focus their energies and money on the truth of genetic evolution and ignoring the truth of a Creator in the macro systems, Which the public will accept later after they are reduced by 93% by stealth.

After the evolution focus is established as the truth, Then the whole world will eventually submit to Satan in them and be unified to build the New World Order in their tight cocoons of a billion man-made rules of control and ordered slavery. From the cocoon of discipline, The beautiful butterfly of a new Utopia society will emerge like magic from the cocoon.

Wrong. The bees and butterfly analogy is only for black grace of power and not the freedom of white grace power of Christ. The promised butterfly is the main deception of the occult as explained in the bees and butterfly thread explaining the meaning of the land of Israel flowing with "Milk and Honey".
Harikrish
Posts: 28,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 3:26:31 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The billions of years creates a time-space for the imagination to create whatever theory of reality it likes without any evidence, Data, Or facts relating to our earth. The complexity vs simplicity argument is lame because no one can witness the facts for the theories to prove anything is true or false.

Imaginative realities of narratives are created in the mind, And the details ignore any of the macro systems that need a Creator. , Based on the order we see around us. Einstein acknowledge what he saw, Confessing a Creator exists.

For example, An independent sun creates the independent flower, Which satisfies the independent human eye with beauty, Which creates romantic feelings in a woman, Leading to sex in the bedroom, And then, Life is created by a complex system of a sperm and egg inside independent bodies with their own wills, And yet, All of these independent parts work together to create life within a perfectly balanced ecosystem! .

Breathing oxygen in humans the plants use in a system creating the oxygen to be replaced by carbon dioxide created by independent humans that is used by plants. Oxygen is created by sunlight. All of the millions of independent pieces came together to know each other and create the systems we see today;

These macro truths are NOT explained by evolution. Rather, The scientist want to prove the Bible is false based on the fact genetic evolution is true, While ignoring the system realities in nature that could not have evolved without Yahweh's mind putting the independent pieces together into a system.

Evolution is true, But the Bible omits the process of the physical creation of life but is about the ideas and feelings the spirit--orb deals with daily to know good and evil. Therefore, The approach of the scientists are all wacky by not defining the relationships of the macro systems that obviously need intelligence to develop the laws to put an entire system of life together that actually works.

The deception is easy to pawn off on darkened public minds that are trained to think in compartmentalized knowledge and to not analyze cause and effect across a macro systems which requires Yahweh to put together so it works. In short, Evolution is one idea, But putting evolution together in a macro system is a completely different idea. The macro thinking is deliberately ignored and omitted from the public educational systems. Why?

The 12 men as a minority running the planet believe in a Creator, And they believe in submitting to Satan inside us to become gods and goddesses. Evolution is the best tactic to discredit the Bible and Yahweh by focus their energies and money on the truth of genetic evolution and ignoring the truth of a Creator in the macro systems, Which the public will accept later after they are reduced by 93% by stealth.

After the evolution focus is established as the truth, Then the whole world will eventually submit to Satan in them and be unified to build the New World Order in their tight cocoons of a billion man-made rules of control and ordered slavery. From the cocoon of discipline, The beautiful butterfly of a new Utopia society will emerge like magic from the cocoon.

Wrong. The bees and butterfly analogy is only for black grace of power and not the freedom of white grace power of Christ. The promised butterfly is the main deception of the occult as explained in the bees and butterfly thread explaining the meaning of the land of Israel flowing with "Milk and Honey".

You disagreed with everything you wrote and in your conclusion said the above were wrong! And then switched to bees and butterflies. You already told us you were mentally ill most of your life. Why do you feel the need to convince us you are mentally ill?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 5:49:08 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
The guys at the top work with half-true light in the outer kingdom. They understand the black grace power of Yahweh very well, But there are greater purposes in life than money and control to force a New World on the public that wants to be free.

The guys at the top do not understand white grace and true freedom of the spirit-orb using the five ordained purposes in mortality that are true from Christ.

The sons of God have release the black grace of Yahweh's power and hidden the white grace by saying Christ's resurrection and translation of the 11 Apostles (1+1=2=Christ) were lies, And they better do something to stop it, And they did.

But the sons of God lie about the Father and Son and Cosmic War to do their genetic reengineering to prove that are right. Time's up. 150, 000 years is long enough to prove they are wrong. They failed with all the tools Yahweh gave them in His black grace power, Not making it a condition of salvation to not blaspheme and call Him or His Son criminal liars. That is OK to do. His grace wipes all sin clean because He doesn't hold grudges about the past. It is over. He only cares about repentance today and now.

But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and saying the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil crosses the only line put in stone and it is unforgivable. That sin has not been committed since the second century; therefore, No one is condemned today. Everyone will receive an immortal body and Satan will be removed from the spirit-orb in eternity at the resurrection, Therefore, There are no laws in eternity and we choose between good and good and not between good and evil. Everyone receive a different reward depending on how much light we received and believed with integrity to obey.

The evil today is the 12 men are promoting evolution using their trillions of dollars with an agenda that nobody knows about to lead everyone to submit to Satan, And then, They reveal the false cause and effect principles they are taught by the fallen sons of God to become gods and goddesses. The problem is only Yahweh can create gods and goddesses by translation by white grace power using the Last Covenant on the right side of the rainbow. Everyone else will live forever as the angels do in heaven.

This strategy is easy to see in the Recovery From Mormonism Board. The goal is to lead Mormons into the board to accept evolution and become atheists publicly. Most x-Mormons do because Christianity offers no path to "truth" but offers a false message of love. Then they are approached by insiders to believe in Lucifer and submit to Satan. Then they are taught the truth that Joseph Smith never believed Jesus Christ but was raised up by the Creator to serve Lucifer. The world is not ready for that "truth" yet.

Evolution is being used to convert people to Lucifer by stealth. It is deceptive darkness of black grace. The power is from Yahweh, But the ideas and character are from Satan.

Black grace is death. White grace is life. Pretty simple, Really. The 12 men have been deceived. Lucifer cannot even create one god or goddess. He was born immortal. He did not "evolve" into a god.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2019 8:47:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The guys at the top work with half-true light in the outer kingdom. They understand the black grace power of Yahweh very well, But there are greater purposes in life than money and control to force a New World on the public that wants to be free.

Didn't you say the kingdom was within us?
The guys at the top do not understand white grace and true freedom of the spirit-orb using the five ordained purposes in mortality that are true from Christ.

Here is no mention of white grace or black grace in the bible.

The sons of God have release the black grace of Yahweh's power and hidden the white grace by saying Christ's resurrection and translation of the 11 Apostles (1+1=2=Christ) were lies, And they better do something to stop it, And they did.

The sons of God were killed in the flood. Read Genesis 6 you ignorant mutt.

But the sons of God lie about the Father and Son and Cosmic War to do their genetic reengineering to prove that are right. Time's up. 150, 000 years is long enough to prove they are wrong. They failed with all the tools Yahweh gave them in His black grace power, Not making it a condition of salvation to not blaspheme and call Him or His Son criminal liars. That is OK to do. His grace wipes all sin clean because He doesn't hold grudges about the past. It is over. He only cares about repentance today and now.

If there are no past sins what is there to repent about?

But blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and saying the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil crosses the only line put in stone and it is unforgivable. That sin has not been committed since the second century; therefore, No one is condemned today. Everyone will receive an immortal body and Satan will be removed from the spirit-orb in eternity at the resurrection, Therefore, There are no laws in eternity and we choose between good and good and not between good and evil. Everyone receive a different reward depending on how much light we received and believed with integrity to obey.

But according to Revelation 9 those who did not repent survived the plagues sent by God.
Revelation 9: 18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, Smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths.
20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, And idols of gold, Silver, Bronze, Stone and wood"idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, Their magic arts, Their sexual immorality or their thefts.

The evil today is the 12 men are promoting evolution using their trillions of dollars with an agenda that nobody knows about to lead everyone to submit to Satan, And then, They reveal the false cause and effect principles they are taught by the fallen sons of God to become gods and goddesses. The problem is only Yahweh can create gods and goddesses by translation by white grace power using the Last Covenant on the right side of the rainbow. Everyone else will live forever as the angels do in heaven.

Who are the 12 men promoting evolution?

This strategy is easy to see in the Recovery From Mormonism Board. The goal is to lead Mormons into the board to accept evolution and become atheists publicly. Most x-Mormons do because Christianity offers no path to "truth" but offers a false message of love. Then they are approached by insiders to believe in Lucifer and submit to Satan.
Then they are taught the truth that Joseph Smith never believed Jesus Christ but was raised up by the Creator to serve Lucifer. The world is not ready for that "truth" yet.

Why are you promoting your Mormon beliefs here?

Evolution is being used to convert people to Lucifer by stealth. It is deceptive darkness of black grace. The power is from Yahweh, But the ideas and character are from Satan.

There is no mention of Lucifer in evolution. Lucifer is found only in the bible. Your mental illness prevents you from thinking clearly.

Black grace is death. White grace is life. Pretty simple, Really. The 12 men have been deceived. Lucifer cannot even create one god or goddess. He was born immortal. He did not "evolve" into a god.

Can you show us where your white grace back grace is found in the bible? Where does it say Lucifer can create god or goddess? If Satan was born immortal and because of that did not evolve into a god. Then explain how God who was also born immortal evolve into a God.
Read what you said: "The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body. "

The urgency to deal with your mental illness is becoming more apparent.

You are proving to be blasphemous pathological liar and a lunatic. Can you provide us more details about your mental illness so that public sympathy can bring you some comfort. That would be more productive than antagonizing the members with your convoluted incoherent occult manifestations and scriptural distortions that only earn you their contempt.

You should also list your medication so your episodic attacks will be excused and a more gentle response offered to help you overcome your expected setbacks.

Do you have any restraining devices that can prevent you from becoming dangerous to those around you or yourself? Typical devices like muzzles and straitjackets are highly recommended for your safety. They prevent you from saying offensive things that will draw the ire of those around you or restrain you from striking those you are offended by.

Do you have anyone around you that is educated who can help you with your reading and comprehension? You have repeatedly demonstrated your mental illness handicaps your cognitive functions which has reduced you to a functioning idiot. Some remedial action could improve your situation.

You might also want to change you chant from 'lost in translation' to 'I lost my mind'. This will shed more light on your mental illness and less on your borrowed occult concepts from Mormonism.

Try these pointers. "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. " "Reinhold Niebuhr.

You are always welcome to come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

You have earned our pity and sympathy. But it is up to you to seek help for your mental illness.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 3:53:56 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
***Can you show us where your white grace back grace is found in the bible?

The darkness vs light is taught in Gen 1:1-3. The idea of black and white grace is how physical light operated the same way spiritual light in the rainbow over God's head in Rev 4:3 and Ezekiel 1. The word rainbow is used 6 times in the Bible and is explained in the light in heaven when you get there, And then you can see the truth in Yahweh. It no different that a scientific process of proof that is repeatable on the outside also used on the inside, But only the individual can receive the revelation in the heart after repentance and faith in the covenant.

Genesis 9:13
I set My rainbow in the cloud, And it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.

Genesis 9:14
It shall be, When I bring a cloud over the earth, That the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud;

Genesis 9:16
The **rainbow** shall be in the cloud, And I will look on it to remember the **everlasting covenant** between God and **every living creature** of all flesh that is on the earth. "

Life is in the blood. Animals with red blood have spirit-orbs identical to ours and live under the same eternal or "everlasting" covenant as spirit orbs before we were born. Rather, We are to live in Christ to live without dying. Humans are suppose to live in white grace and the Golden Rule to know good and evil.

Ezekiel 1:28
Like the appearance of a **rainbow** in a cloud on a rainy day, So was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. So when I saw it, I fell on my face, And I heard a voice of One speaking.

Revelation 4:3
And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a **rainbow** around the throne, In appearance like an emerald.

Revelation 10:1
I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, Clothed with a cloud. And a **rainbow** was on his head, His face was like the sun, And his feet like pillars of fire.

***Where does it say Lucifer can create god or goddess?

Nowhere. He did at one time, But today he is sterile.

Ra (Lucifer) being born immortal and having children is an assumption based on Adam and Eve creating immortal sons and daughters in the Garden of Eden, And their children being called the "sons of God". Lucifer calls himself a son of God. Logical reasoning.

***If Satan was born immortal and because of that did not evolve into a god. Then explain how God who was also born immortal evolve into a God. Read what you said: "The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body. "

The Father, Or a translated man in the third heaven, Was not born immortal. But Ra does not know that truth about the inner kingdom of the Son. The Father is forbidden by Yahweh inside Him (who the Father has been trusting in since His creation as a spirit orb) to discuss what He knows about the inner kingdom of the Son publicly, Creating the Cosmic War, When Ra (Lucifer) opened the door to Yahweh's private business of mortality and could not comprehend what the Father was doing.

It is very easy to understand when we know Yahweh is not his body but lives inside bodies. Lucifer was born immortal to only look at the outside. He cannot look inside his heart and see Yahweh. Inside him. We can do something he can't.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 5:20:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***Can you show us where your white grace black grace is found in the bible?

The darkness vs light is taught in Gen 1:1-3. The idea of black and white grace is how physical light operated the same way spiritual light in the rainbow over God's head in Rev 4:3 and Ezekiel 1. The word rainbow is used 6 times in the Bible and is explained in the light in heaven when you get there, And then you can see the truth in Yahweh. It no different that a scientific process of proof that is repeatable on the outside also used on the inside, But only the individual can receive the revelation in the heart after repentance and faith in the covenant.

Genesis 9:13
I set My rainbow in the cloud, And it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth.

Genesis 9:14
It shall be, When I bring a cloud over the earth, That the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud;

Genesis 9:16
The **rainbow** shall be in the cloud, And I will look on it to remember the **everlasting covenant** between God and **every living creature** of all flesh that is on the earth. "

Life is in the blood. Animals with red blood have spirit-orbs identical to ours and live under the same eternal or "everlasting" covenant as spirit orbs before we were born. Rather, We are to live in Christ to live without dying. Humans are suppose to live in white grace and the Golden Rule to know good and evil.

Ezekiel 1:28
Like the appearance of a **rainbow** in a cloud on a rainy day, So was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. So when I saw it, I fell on my face, And I heard a voice of One speaking.

Revelation 4:3
And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a **rainbow** around the throne, In appearance like an emerald.

Revelation 10:1
I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, Clothed with a cloud. And a **rainbow** was on his head, His face was like the sun, And his feet like pillars of fire.

***Where does it say Lucifer can create god or goddess?

Nowhere. He did at one time, But today he is sterile.

So you made the stuff up like the rest of your nonsense.

Ra (Lucifer) being born immortal and having children is an assumption based on Adam and Eve creating immortal sons and daughters in the Garden of Eden, And their children being called the "sons of God". Lucifer calls himself a son of God. Logical reasoning.

Adam and Eve were mortals. They were denied access to the tree of life which would have allowed them to live forever. They had children only after they were banished from the garden and cursed by God. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

***If Satan was born immortal and because of that did not evolve into a god. Then explain how God who was also born immortal evolve into a God. Read what you said: "The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body. "

The Father, Or a translated man in the third heaven, Was not born immortal. But Ra does not know that truth about the inner kingdom of the Son. The Father is forbidden by Yahweh inside Him (who the Father has been trusting in since His creation as a spirit orb) to discuss what He knows about the inner kingdom of the Son publicly, Creating the Cosmic War, When Ra (Lucifer) opened the door to Yahweh's private business of mortality and could not comprehend what the Father was doing.

You said the Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.
Satan could not evolve into a God because he was immortal. The father is immortal too so he could not evolve into a God.

It is very easy to understand when we know Yahweh is not his body but lives inside bodies. Lucifer was born immortal to only look at the outside. He cannot look inside his heart and see Yahweh. Inside him. We can do something he can't.

So Yahweh is in Satan's heart too. No cardiologist has found Yahweh in anyone's heart.

The urgency to deal with your mental illness is becoming more apparent.

You are proving to be blasphemous pathological liar and a lunatic. Can you provide us more details about your mental illness so that public sympathy can bring you some comfort. That would be more productive than antagonizing the members with your convoluted incoherent occult manifestations and scriptural distortions that only earn you their contempt.

You should also list your medication so your episodic attacks will be excused and a more gentle response offered to help you overcome your expected setbacks.

Do you have any restraining devices that can prevent you from becoming dangerous to those around you or yourself? Typical devices like muzzles and straitjackets are highly recommended for your safety. They prevent you from saying offensive things that will draw the ire of those around you or restrain you from striking those you are offended by.

Do you have anyone around you that is educated who can help you with your reading and comprehension? You have repeatedly demonstrated your mental illness handicaps your cognitive functions which has reduced you to a functioning idiot. Some remedial action could improve your situation.

You might also want to change you chant from 'lost in translation' to 'I lost my mind'. This will shed more light on your mental illness and less on your borrowed occult concepts from Mormonism.

Try these pointers. "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage to change the things I can, And the wisdom to know the difference. " "Reinhold Niebuhr.

You are always welcome to come and get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre.

You have earned our pity and sympathy. But it is up to you to seek help for your mental illness.

No mention of black or white grace in your verses.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 6:12:14 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Yahweh wants us to go into the light and use His Logos Word of Reason to figure out the words black and white the way light operates in the physical world. Same way in the kingdom of God within us.
Harikrish
Posts: 28,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 9:20:47 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Yahweh wants us to go into the light and use His Logos Word of Reason to figure out the words black and white the way light operates in the physical world. Same way in the kingdom of God within us.

Why can't you point out where white and black grace is written in the bible? You come across as a blinking idiot (light on light off).
Harikrish
Posts: 28,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2019 10:49:11 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
OK. Remain a baby and don't think. Fine with me.

When you are discussing things that are commonly known such as the bible, Satan, International financial Bankers, Extraterrestrial Aliens, Science, Human physiology etc. You can easily be proven wrong because a large body of knowledge has already been collected and its accuracy well established.

Why should anyone believe your version of things when you cannot back your claims with any authoritative source and you were preoccupied with your personal struggle for 43 years with your own mental illness.

For example. Here are all your inconsistencies and contradictions on a single issue

1. You wrote: I wrote the solutions to our financial debt crises in 7 books, But I have been waiting for the Lord to direct me what to do with them. The 7 volumes of 1800 pages of solutions creates a win-win solution for the world, Including the Jewish international bankers, Who will be like the barons of old that wrote the Magna Carta.

Now it is 14 books.

2. You wrote: I have written 14 books and will publish them under the fictitious name Alex P Anon at the right time after the Satanists crash to market in 2019 or 2020.

But you are waiting for the Lord to direct you what to do with them even though God's economic system failed.

3. You wrote: God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs

Then you think the ETs will be helped by God.

4. You wrote: The inner earth ETs have their own financial system trouble to deal with when they find out the truth about Ra and Lucifer. 150, 000 years of thinking is not going to be easy to break at first, But once they start reading the book of Revelation and the third temple is built by translated beings, It will become much easier for them. The entire transition needs to be very discrete from the tops down. Yahweh ensured this board was reduced in size and He can trust those posters reading not to go pubic with the banking information.

At the same time you attack the authenticity of the bible claiming there were text added, Changed and even removed from the bible citing Tyndale as an example. You also said you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the bible. Which means the bible did not make sense to you for 43 years. If not for your mental illness one would take your attitude towards the bible as antagonistic and revisionist.

But your claims about Satanists, Ra(Lucifer), ETs and occult conspiracies are just as bizarre and reflect poorly on your mental stability. What is the matter with you?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.