Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Matt 24: Kingsom of God within you part #2

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2019 8:56:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Continued from part #1. . .

Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you [ARGUE WITH YOU TO KILL THE TRUTH], And you will be hated by all nations [BOOKS] for My name"s sake [GOD SAID. "LET THERE BE LIGHT".

THE DARKNESS CANNOT COMPRENT THE LIGHT. BLACK GRACE CANNOT COMPREHEND WHITE GRACE CREATING A WAR OF IDEAS.

And then many will be offended [AT THE DIFFERENT IDEAS], Will betray one another [BE THIEVES AND BACKSTAB FOR POWER], And will hate one another [BECAUSE OF HAVING LESS POWER].

Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many [REVELATIONS AND OCCULT POWER OF BLACK GRACE OF YAHWEH. THE POWER IS FROM YAHWEH. THE IDEAS ARE FROM THE DRAGON OR SATAN AND FALLEN SONS OF GOD. ]

And because lawlessness will abound, The love of many will grow cold [THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST DESTROYS TRUE LOVE IN THE GOLDEN RULE AND TEN COMMANDMENTS. But he who endures to the end [IN WHITE GRACE] shall be saved [IN TRANSLATION[.

And this gospel [WHITE GRACE OF FORGIVENESS OF PAST, PLUS REPENTANCE AND FAITH IN TRUE IDEAS] of the kingdom will be preached in all the world [INNER KINGDOM OF GOOD AND EVIL] as a witness to all the nations [IDEAS WE BELIEVE FROM BOOKS], And then the end will come [TRANSLATION].

"Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation, " [DESTRUCION OF HEBREW THOUGHT AND THE RAINBOW EVERLASTING COVENANT TO KEEP THE TEN COMMAMDMENTS TO NOT BE A THIEF] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place [OUR WORLD OF THOUGHTS IN THE PLACE WHERE THE LIGHT BELONGS] (whoever reads, Let him understand), "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains [MOUNTAINS OF ZION TO BUILD THE NEW JERUSALEM INSIDE OUR HEARTS].

Let him who is on the housetop [SPIRITUAL PRIDE] not go down to take anything out of his house [SCRAP ALL YOUR BIBLICAL IDEAS STUCK IN PRIDE, WHETHER RICH OR POOR]. And let him who is in the field [THOSE WORKING FOR GOD, SUPPOSEDLY]. Not go back to get his clothes [IDEAS HE WEARS]

But woe to those who are pregnant [JOINED A NEW RELIGION WITH A BLACK GRACE FETUS OF DEATH IN THE WOMB] and to those who are nursing babies [THE BLACK GRACE BABY OF YAHWEH HAS JUST BEEN BORN AND THEY ENJOY THE POWER OF THE OCCULT AND ARE FEEDING THE IEAS TO THE NEW BABY. THEY ***ASSUME*** THE IDEAS OF THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD ARE TRUE. THE PROMISE OF BEING A GOD OR GODESSES PROVES EXCITING] in those days! [WHITE LIGHT. THEY WILL BE BLINDED AND NOT SEE THE DAYLIGHT. THE LIGHT IN THEM IS DARKNESS OF SELF]

And pray that your flight may not be in winter [ONLY INTELLECUAL WITHOUT A LOVE FOR THE CREATOR] or on the Sabbath [RESTING IN THE LIGHT OF GOD THAT HAS NO DARKNESS. LEARNING HOW TO REST IN THE SPIRITUAL BY RESTING IN THE PHYSICAL. ONE DAY A WEEK GROWS TO RESTING EVERDAY AND MOMENT IS THE LIGHT. TOTAL PEACE AT EVERY MOMENT IS THE GOAL OF TRANSLATION. IT IS A STRAIGHT. NARROW. AND DIFFICULAT WAY DEFINED IN THE BOOK OF HEBREWS ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL SABBATH WE CAN REACH].

For then there will be great tribulation [MENTAL CONFLICTS], Such as has not been since the beginning of the world [YOUR BIRTH AS A BABY IN HEAVEN] until this time [AS AN ADULT], No, Nor ever shall be [WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FATHER START THE CLEANSING PLAGUES THEY ARE COMPLETED IN TRANSLATION TO END FOREVER]. And unless those days were shortened [BY GOD'S GRACE], No flesh would be saved [TRANSLATED]; but for the elect"s sake those days will be shortened [THE GENETIC CODES OF THE FLESH AND SATAN ARE LOCKED IN PLACE UNTIL WE DIE OF OLD AGE. THE GRACE OF GOD FOR THE ELECT STRUGGING TO OVERCOME WILL BE TRANSLATED TO STOP THE STUGGLE SHORT. WE DO NOT DECIDE TO SHORTEN THE PROCESS. HE DOES. OR ALL FLESH DIES OF OLD AGE].

"Then if anyone says to you, "Look, Here is the Christ! " or "There! " do not believe it [CHRIST IS ON THE INSIDE. THE FATHER IS ON THE OUTSIDE].

THE ORDER OF YAHWEH ELOHIM IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT WHO DOES WHAT. THEY ARE ALL ONE SPIRIT LIKE REVELATION'S VISION REVEALS THE FOUR HEADS OF YAHWEH ELOHIM ARE WITHIN ALL OF US AS FOUR CREATURES ON THE SEA OF GLASS, AND NOT FACES OF A TRANSLATED MAN WITH A DIFFERENT FORM OF SOLID CYRSTAL THAT CONTROLS THE COMMUNICATION PROCESS WITH YAHWEH ELOHIM TO LEARN TRUTH FOREVER].

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive [WITH BLACE GRACE POWER OF YAHWEH], If possible, Even the elect [THE ELECT STANDING ON THE SEA OF GLASS CONNAT BE DECEIVED BY THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD]. See, I have told you before hand [WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD WITHIN YOU]
Willows
Posts: 11,653
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2019 9:06:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Continued from part #1. . .

Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you [ARGUE WITH YOU TO KILL THE TRUTH], And you will be hated by all nations [BOOKS] for My name"s sake [GOD SAID. "LET THERE BE LIGHT".

THE DARKNESS CANNOT COMPRENT THE LIGHT. BLACK GRACE CANNOT COMPREHEND WHITE GRACE CREATING A WAR OF IDEAS.

And then many will be offended [AT THE DIFFERENT IDEAS], Will betray one another [BE THIEVES AND BACKSTAB FOR POWER], And will hate one another [BECAUSE OF HAVING LESS POWER].

Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many [REVELATIONS AND OCCULT POWER OF BLACK GRACE OF YAHWEH. THE POWER IS FROM YAHWEH. THE IDEAS ARE FROM THE DRAGON OR SATAN AND FALLEN SONS OF GOD. ]

And because lawlessness will abound, The love of many will grow cold [THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST DESTROYS TRUE LOVE IN THE GOLDEN RULE AND TEN COMMANDMENTS. But he who endures to the end [IN WHITE GRACE] shall be saved [IN TRANSLATION[.

And this gospel [WHITE GRACE OF FORGIVENESS OF PAST, PLUS REPENTANCE AND FAITH IN TRUE IDEAS] of the kingdom will be preached in all the world [INNER KINGDOM OF GOOD AND EVIL] as a witness to all the nations [IDEAS WE BELIEVE FROM BOOKS], And then the end will come [TRANSLATION].

"Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation, " [DESTRUCION OF HEBREW THOUGHT AND THE RAINBOW EVERLASTING COVENANT TO KEEP THE TEN COMMAMDMENTS TO NOT BE A THIEF] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place [OUR WORLD OF THOUGHTS IN THE PLACE WHERE THE LIGHT BELONGS] (whoever reads, Let him understand), "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains [MOUNTAINS OF ZION TO BUILD THE NEW JERUSALEM INSIDE OUR HEARTS].

Let him who is on the housetop [SPIRITUAL PRIDE] not go down to take anything out of his house [SCRAP ALL YOUR BIBLICAL IDEAS STUCK IN PRIDE, WHETHER RICH OR POOR]. And let him who is in the field [THOSE WORKING FOR GOD, SUPPOSEDLY]. Not go back to get his clothes [IDEAS HE WEARS]

But woe to those who are pregnant [JOINED A NEW RELIGION WITH A BLACK GRACE FETUS OF DEATH IN THE WOMB] and to those who are nursing babies [THE BLACK GRACE BABY OF YAHWEH HAS JUST BEEN BORN AND THEY ENJOY THE POWER OF THE OCCULT AND ARE FEEDING THE IEAS TO THE NEW BABY. THEY ***ASSUME*** THE IDEAS OF THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD ARE TRUE. THE PROMISE OF BEING A GOD OR GODESSES PROVES EXCITING] in those days! [WHITE LIGHT. THEY WILL BE BLINDED AND NOT SEE THE DAYLIGHT. THE LIGHT IN THEM IS DARKNESS OF SELF]

And pray that your flight may not be in winter [ONLY INTELLECUAL WITHOUT A LOVE FOR THE CREATOR] or on the Sabbath [RESTING IN THE LIGHT OF GOD THAT HAS NO DARKNESS. LEARNING HOW TO REST IN THE SPIRITUAL BY RESTING IN THE PHYSICAL. ONE DAY A WEEK GROWS TO RESTING EVERDAY AND MOMENT IS THE LIGHT. TOTAL PEACE AT EVERY MOMENT IS THE GOAL OF TRANSLATION. IT IS A STRAIGHT. NARROW. AND DIFFICULAT WAY DEFINED IN THE BOOK OF HEBREWS ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL SABBATH WE CAN REACH].

For then there will be great tribulation [MENTAL CONFLICTS], Such as has not been since the beginning of the world [YOUR BIRTH AS A BABY IN HEAVEN] until this time [AS AN ADULT], No, Nor ever shall be [WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FATHER START THE CLEANSING PLAGUES THEY ARE COMPLETED IN TRANSLATION TO END FOREVER]. And unless those days were shortened [BY GOD'S GRACE], No flesh would be saved [TRANSLATED]; but for the elect"s sake those days will be shortened [THE GENETIC CODES OF THE FLESH AND SATAN ARE LOCKED IN PLACE UNTIL WE DIE OF OLD AGE. THE GRACE OF GOD FOR THE ELECT STRUGGING TO OVERCOME WILL BE TRANSLATED TO STOP THE STUGGLE SHORT. WE DO NOT DECIDE TO SHORTEN THE PROCESS. HE DOES. OR ALL FLESH DIES OF OLD AGE].

"Then if anyone says to you, "Look, Here is the Christ! " or "There! " do not believe it [CHRIST IS ON THE INSIDE. THE FATHER IS ON THE OUTSIDE].

THE ORDER OF YAHWEH ELOHIM IS VERY CLEAR ABOUT WHO DOES WHAT. THEY ARE ALL ONE SPIRIT LIKE REVELATION'S VISION REVEALS THE FOUR HEADS OF YAHWEH ELOHIM ARE WITHIN ALL OF US AS FOUR CREATURES ON THE SEA OF GLASS, AND NOT FACES OF A TRANSLATED MAN WITH A DIFFERENT FORM OF SOLID CYRSTAL THAT CONTROLS THE COMMUNICATION PROCESS WITH YAHWEH ELOHIM TO LEARN TRUTH FOREVER].

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive [WITH BLACE GRACE POWER OF YAHWEH], If possible, Even the elect [THE ELECT STANDING ON THE SEA OF GLASS CONNAT BE DECEIVED BY THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD]. See, I have told you before hand [WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD WITHIN YOU]

Do you somehow think that you can get away with being labeled a loopy, Deceiving, Lying nitwit by claiming that you are merely quoting the words of your imaginary friend?
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2019 4:02:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And the irrational thinking in my post is where? If Yahweh Elohim is a Spirt with four parts as scripture teaches, Would He/She be interested in the bodily wars or our thoughts in our hearts?

Who are the irrational one reading Matt 24? Me? Or the religions and theologians who have interpreted the prophecy by the flesh and carnal mind after the Satanists in power in the fourth century finally eradicated translation ideas from the planet?

Can you explain to me why we all have to die physically? If there truly is a God, Then death does not make sense without a purpose. Oh that is right, I forgot, The god of death has no purpose but to increase power.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2019 4:20:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Continued from part #1. . .


Read what is actually written in Matthew 24 without your incoherent comments and distortions.

Matthew 24:Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, And shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, And shall betray one another, And shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, And shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, The love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, The same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, Spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, Let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, And to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, Neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, Such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, No, Nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, There should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, Here is Christ, Or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, And false prophets, And shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, If it were possible, They shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

Note: no one has since claimed to be the Christ after Jesus was crucified.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2019 4:51:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
***Note: no one has since claimed to be the Christ after Jesus was crucified.

Every religion says Jesus is a resurrected body on the outside living in heaven outside the body, According to scripture, They are all false Christs. And their are many of them teaching the atonement and testament idea, Which are false, And therefore, The many Christ taught in all religions are false. Don't they all say, "Come to me, I have the CHIRST THAT SAVES YOU. "

No. The kingdom of God is within you. You do not have to go anywhere to find it. "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand or near"
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2019 5:03:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***Note: no one has since claimed to be the Christ after Jesus was crucified.

Every religion says Jesus is a resurrected body on the outside living in heaven outside the body, According to scripture, They are all false Christs. And their are many of them teaching the atonement and testament idea, Which are false, And therefore, The many Christ taught in all religions are false. Don't they all say, "Come to me, I have the CHIRST THAT SAVES YOU. "

No. The kingdom of God is within you. You do not have to go anywhere to find it. "Repent, For the kingdom of heaven is at hand or near"

Jesus warned many would come claiming to be the Christ and deceive many in Matthew 24.
But jesus was the only one who claimed to be the Christ. No other person in history other than Jesus has claimed to be the Christ.

No one besides you have claimed to be the reincarnated Noah either. But your mental illness explains your delusional beliefs. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 10:59:33 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Christ is talking to our spirit-orbs not the fleshly body. You can believe he is talking to our flesh if you want to. I will use logic and reason as my guiding light.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 11:18:25 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Christ is talking to our spirit-orbs not the fleshly body. You can believe he is talking to our flesh if you want to. I will use logic and reason as my guiding light.

You said God was your guiding light. But God cannot be your guiding light because what you believe goes against what God put down as his word. The bible is the word of God.

But Mormonism is your source.
You wrote:" I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

And then there is your mental illness.
You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 6:03:40 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
***You said God was your guiding light. But God cannot be your guiding light because what you believe goes against what God put down as his word. The bible is the word of God.

None of my ideas contradict the Word of God. They do contradict the assumptions of the traditional views of theologians and religions. I do not contradict facts is history that are non-existent in the first century be being wiped clean by the Catholic Church run by Satanists who thought they were doing the world a great favor by removing the translation concepts that were originally called "salvation" by the Christ and the apostles. The economic system provided a job so they could work or salvation without worrying about money. They had one heart and one soul to achieve the goal of translation by grace through faith and renewing the mind. Doctrinal unity was not their objective. Translation was.

***But Mormonism is your source.

Yes. To prove the fallen sons of God are liars using the unconditional love of God to deceive us. The elect on the sea of glass cannot be deceived by them.

***And then there is your mental illness.
You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds.

I am not mentally ill today. The Lord removed my spirit orb from the beast system. I stand on the intellectual sea of glass to walk in the light.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 7:08:38 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***You said God was your guiding light. But God cannot be your guiding light because what you believe goes against what God put down as his word. The bible is the word of God.

None of my ideas contradict the Word of God. They do contradict the assumptions of the traditional views of theologians and religions. I do not contradict facts is history that are non-existent in the first century be being wiped clean by the Catholic Church run by Satanists who thought they were doing the world a great favor by removing the translation concepts that were originally called "salvation" by the Christ and the apostles. The economic system provided a job so they could work or salvation without worrying about money. They had one heart and one soul to achieve the goal of translation by grace through faith and renewing the mind. Doctrinal unity was not their objective. Translation was.

***But Mormonism is your source.

Yes. To prove the fallen sons of God are liars using the unconditional love of God to deceive us. The elect on the sea of glass cannot be deceived by them.

***And then there is your mental illness.
You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds.

I am not mentally ill today. The Lord removed my spirit orb from the beast system. I stand on the intellectual sea of glass to walk in the light.

You said you have been walking in the light for only 5 months. But your mental illness cannot be cured by white light. It needs electric shock treatment.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 7:08:39 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
***You said God was your guiding light. But God cannot be your guiding light because what you believe goes against what God put down as his word. The bible is the word of God.

None of my ideas contradict the Word of God. They do contradict the assumptions of the traditional views of theologians and religions. I do not contradict facts is history that are non-existent in the first century be being wiped clean by the Catholic Church run by Satanists who thought they were doing the world a great favor by removing the translation concepts that were originally called "salvation" by the Christ and the apostles. The economic system provided a job so they could work or salvation without worrying about money. They had one heart and one soul to achieve the goal of translation by grace through faith and renewing the mind. Doctrinal unity was not their objective. Translation was.

***But Mormonism is your source.

Yes. To prove the fallen sons of God are liars using the unconditional love of God to deceive us. The elect on the sea of glass cannot be deceived by them.

***And then there is your mental illness.
You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds.

I am not mentally ill today. The Lord removed my spirit orb from the beast system. I stand on the intellectual sea of glass to walk in the light.

You said you have been walking in the light for only 5 months. But your mental illness cannot be cured by white light. It needs electric shock treatment.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 6:57:00 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
I do not have a lot of experience on the sea of glass, But there is no telling how quickly one can apply the true paradigms I have learned over 60 years. The Lord knows what He is doing to glorify Himself. I came in here to glorify Him and not me.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 5:46:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I do not have a lot of experience on the sea of glass, But there is no telling how quickly one can apply the true paradigms I have learned over 60 years. The Lord knows what He is doing to glorify Himself. I came in here to glorify Him and not me.

Did God tell you all this when you stood before him on the sea of glass in heaven?

1. I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven.

2. " I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

3. Yahweh's has closed the eyes of the Satanists for 6, 000 years and the ETs for 150, 000 years. They are a sleeping giant.

4. I thought I already defined translation. It is dying and being resurrected at a frequency level with a dial that can change the frequency at will. But the soul never leaves the body when in happens.

5. Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

6. After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.
The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

7. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

8. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

9. I believe the ETs are under the earth because the Bible say so. Period. The next I believe Admiral bird who did not meet and giants, Reptilians, Blue, Grey, Or green people. They had a reasonable message for outer earth.

10. The top leaders have always been in contact with the ETs, But they don't tell us. The ETs do not believe in the Bible. They are disturbed that the Creator (not Yahweh) stopped their genetic reengineering projects on outer earth by the flood of Noah and killed those that could not escape to the inner earth. God only flooded the face of the earth, Not inner earth:

11. Furthermore, The fallen sons and daughters of God have a dimmer switch that can dim their light to look like a man or woman--or to be as brilliant as sunlight or greater--because they are not resurrected angels. This gives them very deceptive powers to deceive humans with lies, A person need not be afraid of them. We have far more power. We can know good and evil like God. They cannot! They are just copy cats of memorization and do not know what they are doing. They are immortal kids messing with us to remove mortality if they can.

12. This was an excellent Way for Yahweh to hide the number meanings until the right time. The waste is for mortals not immortals. An immortal being eats but does not poop or pee. The eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power. No toilets in the third heaven.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2019 8:57:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
12. This was an excellent Way for Yahweh to hide the number meanings until the right time. The waste is for mortals not immortals. An immortal being eats but does not poop or pee. The eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power. No toilets in the third heaven.

No toilets? Third heaven is much like India. It probably smells like India too.

Eww.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2019 5:56:04 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
12. This was an excellent Way for Yahweh to hide the number meanings until the right time. The waste is for mortals not immortals. An immortal being eats but does not poop or pee. The eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power. No toilets in the third heaven.

No toilets? Third heaven is much like India. It probably smells like India too.

Eww.

Learn to read you ignorant low IQ negroid mutt. Anon said no toilets are need in the third heaven because eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2019 9:33:31 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
12. This was an excellent Way for Yahweh to hide the number meanings until the right time. The waste is for mortals not immortals. An immortal being eats but does not poop or pee. The eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power. No toilets in the third heaven.

No toilets? Third heaven is much like India. It probably smells like India too.

Eww.

Learn to read you ignorant low IQ negroid mutt. Anon said no toilets are need in the third heaven because eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power.

Learn to think you moronic idiot. Anon said, "No toilets in the third heaven. "

Do you think India has 450 million people defecating outside everyday because there toilets?

Third heaven sounds like your shithole country. Very Stink, And with people without toilets having to go poo poo in the open.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2019 12:12:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Sorry moron.

I've addressed all the stupidity you've reposted.

You are dodging the pertinent points.

So India is still a shithole. Hinduism is still a shithole. You are clearly still a shithole.

I guess you think I'm making these posts for you. People now know about India's filth, Hinduism's sickness, And your demon worship. You already knew India was a shitholethis, There was no reason to tell you except as an excuse to tell others.

Now people know about Hinduism's sick caste system and how India has rejected it, And about Hinduism prostituting little girls and how India is trying to stop that too.

I was gratified that some of the DDO members in the poll mentioned things I had educated them about, Like the gross Indian corruption and the filthy defecating everywhere.

So until you give me new stuff, I will just have to keep telling them about the sick stuff you've dodged. Like your PM calling you a shithole, All the Indian sites where Indians call India a shithole, And the true nature of how much of a slave making shithole Hinduism is.

There is some news stories coming out of India too, But how many times can we report some gruesome child rape or some new new low India has reached in its treatment of women and the poor.

I do enjoy it the rare times when you actually try to respond to what I say. It quickly becomes clear why you avoid that. But making you look stupid is just a perk, It isn't my aim. You aren't that important. But India and Hinduism are. Both are threats to civilization and health. So I use you as a table for my public service posts showing the inanity and vileness of India and Hinduism. Thanks for the help.

As always, India is still a shithole. Hinduism is still a shithole. You are clearly still a shithole. Man it must suck to be you.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 4:41:48 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish wrote:
. . . . Continued from previous post.

Multiple postings? Berzerk much? Nothing will hide the filth of your religion little brown boy.

I love the way your English gets worse and worse the angrier you get. How you got 2 degrees with such atrocious English would be a mystery if we didn't know you were lying.

I guess you have nothing, So instead of addressing the filth in your country or the sickness in your religion, You've decided to repost stupidity. No problem. We're used to you being stupid.

So let's take 1 issue and look at it in depth OK? You will not need to reply, And we know you'll dodge anyway. Just be the shithole Indian we can connect all these facts to. You go babble incoherently about coffee shops in America, We got this.

First is the fact that every single country with a Hindu majority population is backwards, Violent, And filthy. Can that be only coincidence? I don't think so.

Hinduism teaches the caste system which tells people that their poor lot in life is god's will. So they are satisfied to sit in filth, Waiting for karma to give them a better life.

All the while, There are fat, Greasy men calling themselves the higher caste that feed off the lower casts like shithole vampires. Making sure that the stupid karma superstition stays in effect so that the poor stay poor.

This system of enslaving the oppressed to sustain the greedy is what is called Hinduism. The filthy shithole of India is what we get when we put Hinduism in effect. China, With a similar size population and history, Has left India behind, Even though they aren't even democratic.

India is trying to rid itself of the disease that is Hinduism, But of course, Shitholes like our moron are fighting to keep the country infected. The Hindu vile caste system has been outlawed. But the infection was profound, And deep in the society, Do India remains very sick. Even our moron agrees Hinduism needs to be "purged" from the world.

Once India saw the benefits of getting rid of the demon worshipping backwards superstition of Hinduism, They began to attack and outlaw other sick parts of it. They outlawed the insane hindu teaching of killing widows and burying them with their husbands. Sick.

They outlawed the truly disgusting hindu practise of collecting little girls in their temples for prostitution. Shithole pedophile Hindus called it only temple "dancing" but no one was fooled. It was outlawed. But filthy Hindus still routinely kidnap little girls and rape them in their temples. In one recent case, An 8 year old girl was kept and raped in their temple for months before being killed.

This is Hinduism. This isn't an exception. Horrors like this are so common in Hindu countries that international organizations protecting women and children have sounded the alarm of the epidemic of rape and child rape in India. India was just voted the worst country in the world for women.

Now, Our moron's answer to all this is to post pics of Africans in thongs. Can you believe how stupid a person has to be to think that is a viable response? And he claims to love India! That is like cursing someone you don't know in another city, As your family is murdered in your house, And then claiming you love your family.

The physical fact that every country with a majority Hindu population is literally a shithole. Rampant poverty, People defecating in the streets, Uncontrollable corruption, Insane people roaming the street lynching human beings for cows. This is Hinduism.

Our morons answer to these things? When pressed, He will mumble that the lynch mob killing people are "protecting" cows. That is how a shithole Hindu excuses the wanton slaughter of human beings! This absurdity is Hinduism.

It is a disease that sickens any country it infects. It is a shithole religion that will turn any country into a shithole. Exhibit A is hari himself, As what Hinduism does to a person.

He is a racist, A liar, Hypocritical, Dirty, And vulgar. He defends all the worst of humanity, Murder, Pedophilia, Demon worship, Incest, And unsanitary practises. He is just a small stinking snapshot of what hinduism is. There are one billion more of him in India. Which explains why India is such a giant shithole.

Everyone dodging the country's problem, And ranting about silly unrelated things, As the country becomes a shithole. That is Hinduism.

That is what our moron cannot address, But he does have some nice fat women in thongs. Or can tell you for the thousandth time that I live in Ghana, Africa.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 5:21:10 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Shithole religions 101:

Which Is The Only Religion?

The only religion who's founders are demons?

Hinduism.

The only religion outlawed in the country of it's birth?

Hinduism.

The only religion that rapes underaged girls in it's temples?

Hinduism.

The only religion that values cows over human beings?

Hinduism.

The only religion whose demon "gods" practised incest and pedophilia?

Hinduism.

The only religion that has a sick, Slave making caste system?

Hinduism.

The only religion that corrupts whatever country that adopts it?

Hinduism.

Trump calls it a "shithole" religion. So does Gandhi.

Hinduism, The only shithole religion.

Represented here by Hindu hari, Our own Shithole black self hating racist.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 5:42:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
More like kingdom of demons with shithole Hindus.

Which Is The Only Religion?

The only religion who's founders are demons?

Hinduism.

The only religion outlawed in the country of it's birth?

Hinduism.

The only religion that rapes underaged girls in it's temples?

Hinduism.

The only religion that values cows over human beings?

Hinduism.

The only religion whose demon "gods" practised incest and pedophilia?

Hinduism.

The only religion that has a sick, Slave making caste system?

Hinduism.

The only religion that corrupts whatever country that adopts it?

Hinduism.

Trump calls it a "shithole" religion. So does Gandhi.

Hinduism, The only shithole religion.

Represented here by Hindu hari, Our own Shithole black self hating racist.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 6:47:51 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Some definitions for you.

OK Captain Obvious.

Indian a person of Indian descent.

Yes. Black, Dirty, Corrupt and of low IQ.

African a person from Africa especially a black person.

The illiterate decides to teach. Sentences without punctuation from the multi degree holder.

American someone from the United States.

Here's one for you.

Shithole. A person from shithole India.

Post more people in thongs. That's always a great answer to your country being a shithole.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 5:12:05 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Shithole religions 101:

Which Is The Only Religion?

The only religion who's founders are demons?
Christianity enslaved Africans because of their black skin and negroid appearance. Scriptures called it the curse of Ham.

The only religion outlawed in the country of it's birth?
Hinduism is still the religion of a billion Indians. What was outlawed was African slavery. But you can still buy African slaves in Libya.

The only religion that rapes underaged girls in it's temples?
Africa is the rape and AIDS capital of the world.

The only religion that values cows over human beings?
Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

The only religion whose demon "gods" practised incest and pedophilia?
The black negroid appearance and low IQ is a genetic trait of Africans. Now you know why Ethang wears a mask to cover his ugly negroid face.

The only religion that has a sick, Slave making caste system?
Africans slavery lasted 1, 700 years. From Aftican slaves they evolved to African shitholes.

The only religion that corrupts whatever country that adopts it?
Nothing good ever came out of Africa.

Trump calls it a "shithole" religion. So does Gandhi.

Trump only called African countries shitholes.
Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Hinduism, The only shithole religion.
Trump only called all African countries shitholes.
Besides JW. Lol

Why Harikrish is a proud Indian unlike Ethan who is not a proud African.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 5:49:44 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Here is what the moron cut out of his reply. A life of shame.

You just said no one wants Indian slaves.

Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

That is why India never had slavery.

Tell that to the Arabs and British whose butts you licked for 14 centuries. Ashamed of your history hypocrite?

Indians finally drove them out.

But you said India never had slavery. Oops! The moron cuts himself down again.

Now India is a free and successful country.

Free? Free of what? But you said India never had slavery. Oops! The shithole cuts himself down again.

India has a caste system.

No sir. It is Hinduism that has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.

So you lied when you posted Dalits were slaves.

Dalits are slaves. It is your shithole religion that enslaves dalits, Not India, Why else would they renounce Hinduism and burn your demon books?

The upper class did not want anything to do with the lower caste. They would not let the low caste near them much less have them as slaves or be in contact with them.

Sounds like the perfect Nazi Hindu society. This probably has much to do with why you hate yourself. You have transferred and internalized their hate. It's no wonder you're so messed up.

You said you were not a proud African. . . .

I'm not.

. . . And live in Ghana,

I do.

. . We have that on record.

You have it on repeat. But stupidity hasn't helped you yet

Here is the latest response to the question,

Is India a shithole country?

DDO members say YES 86%, And NO 14%.

India is a shithole country. Hinduism is a shithole religion. You are a perfect representation of an Indian hindu shithole. Those are facts. Voiced by your own PM, Your founding father, Millions of other Indians, And members here today on DDO.

Finally, Your silly posts, With all the stupid repetition and moron self contradictions testify. You are a racist shithole Indian. Face the facts.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 6:12:57 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
So why were you selling bibles illegally for a living?

Bibles are free you moron.

So you work for free just like your slave ancestors did. Where is the progress?

In our having better internet than you, less corruption than you, and in not
being a shithole country.

So the progress is not focused on the eradication of African slavery. Trump already declared African countries shitholes. So progress to you is having better internet to post pictures of African shitholes.

Eithang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

Of course I am. He is the king who your demon slave master Krishna bows to.

Your God kissed the feet of his disciples who were sinners. Very Un-godlike.

Jesus was sent to free the Jews he failed. The Jews were slaughtered by the Romans. The Romans crucified Jesus. Very UN-godlike.
Christianity became a slave religion and played a role in African slavery. Very ungodly religion.
Pastor Ray Hagin warned Africans not to follow this slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu.be...

What is Christianity?
https://youtu.be...

But you like most Africans want to return to slavery.

You are the one working for free like your slave ancestors. You said: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Which is why I don't have to lie about my work Mr. Psychologist.

Even worse you are living in a shithole country Ghana Africa. Where is the progress?

In not being the worse country on earth for women, in not having millions defecating in the open, in not having a child rape epidemic.

Africa is the rape and AIDS capital of the world. Countries in Africa hold the top three spots.
You did not say running bibles was a part time job

I didn't sat it was a job either moron.

It was a slave commitment you made to a white Christian master's God.

No body owns God you retard.

God is a slave owner you retard. Christianity is a slave religion.
You said: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

How can you be a part time slave?

For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

So you are a full time slave and this is what you do. You said: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

You said: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
And you said it was full time.
You said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, the world is blinded by His shine.

His light only exposes how black and negroid African slaves like you are.


Do you think I'm ashamed of it? I was the one who told you, and you keep repeating it in the same thread liken idiot. Or is it that you're so afraid and ashamed of the subject turning back to your shithole country, you're sacrificing what little integrity you have left?
But after that all you did was sell bibles illegally. You said you were a full time slave.
You said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

OK stupid.

So you concede.

That you're stupid? Yes. You can't just repeat stupidity hoping I will concede. It doesn't work that way loser. Lol.

We can only go with what you did say.

You're stupidly going by what I did NOT say moron.

All you did was run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles because you were a full time slave.
You said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

I did not say that, but you can only go by what I say huh moron? Lol, my goodness you're stupid.

Here is what you said:

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
And you run Bibles.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
You just said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

Thanks. I did not say that was all I did.

That was the only full time job you mentioned after your night job. You became a full time slave. Jesus has your all.

Its only your stupidity making you think it was a job. But you're free to be stupid, no need to explain or apologize for your stupidity.

Being a slave is a full time job.
You just said you are a full time slave. Yiu said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.

You didn't say you did anything else.

Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights.

Maybe that is so normal in Ghana Afrrica you assumed we knew that too.

Who is "we"? Are you and your mom doing that nasty Hindu incest ritual thing again? Eew.

You were running bibles to several countries illegally. That is a full time job for a full time slave.

You think that because you are an ignorant Hindu. Oh, and because you are led by your moron stupidity.

Hindus don't know much about slavery.

They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

I listed the great achievements from India The world benefitted from what India contributed to the world. But you cannot even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Aftica. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Slavery is all that Africans know. Even you are a slave to a dead Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago.

You live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

And you live in shithole India which IS the centre of the Trans Pacific Slave Trade. Today. Not ancient history.

There is no Trans Pacific Slave Trade route to India. Check you map you low IQ negroid mutt.
You said you live in Africa and then added you are a full time slave running bibles.

Doesn't mean what I do is a job. And "selling" is a creation of your own stupidity. Bibles are free.

So are your services.

For His beatific excellence King Jesus, always yes.

You are after all a full time slave.

And proud to be. One of the perks of worshipping God, instead of the demon Krishna.

Sounds like both a job and a mission. You are proud to be a slave.

Yet only a moron would think something was true because it "sounds" like that to him. You are that moron.

We can only go with what you did say.

Then go by what I did say. I did not say job, I did not say mission, I did not say sell.

So it was full time for 15 years and you did it for free. Wow!

I would do anything for Jesus. Krishna doesn't get your full loyalty does he? Maybe you should worship God you moron.

Any wonder you are jealous of successful Indians.

You have been a slave delivering bibles for free for 15 years. Lol!

Yet you call yourself a Christian scholar. Lol

So then all you know is that I run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Selling them or it being a job is nothing but your stupidity. OK stupid.

But that was the only thing you did that could bring in an income.

How do you know that? Bibles are free moron. Not everyone has to be a retail clerk.

(Lol. The moron runs away.)

Wow, you worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery!!! Or more accurately African slavery.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 4:12:52 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Bibles are free you moron.

So you work for free just like your slave ancestors did.

I said bibles are free you idiot, Not that I worked for free. Your reading comprehension is so poor.

Where is the progress?

In our having better internet than you, Less corruption than you, No child rape epidemic, And in not being a shithole country.

Black's are shitholes according to Trump.

Indians are a shitholes according to Modi. Their own PM. Who is Trump?

Why no black has objected to Christianity's role in African Slavery?

You're black. Ask yourself. Why haven't you? You're also Indian, Why haven't you objected hinduism's role in Indian slavery? You're a racist.

Was it their bad Karma that Christians exploited or was God the architect of their demise?

Blacks didn't die. You guys are still here. Was it your bad karma that the Muslims exploited to enslave you Hindus for 14 centuries? Some karma.

Harikris has questioned Ethang a black negroid who lives in Ghana Africa over his silence on the subject.

Lol. You sound like a racist robot. And you should be the last person to talk about silence on subjects. You've been running like a jack rabbit for more than a year. 19% ring a bell on silence on the subject?

You don't know that I'm black. You've never seen me. But I've seen you. You are black. You are racist. You hate blacks. I'm not black or African. I don't care if you spend your posts spewing your racism.

I just point out the sleaze in your religion and in your country. I point out what your own Prime Minister says. I show what other Indians say about shithole India.

I will defend my country, The USA, And my people, Christians. I have no need to feed into your stupid racism. Most times, It's off topic. You have not even addressed what your own Prime Minister said about you!

Yet you want me to address another country and another people than me. Why? And why would I when you can't address your own shithole country India, Or your own shithole religion?

I will keep pointing out your sick religion, And your shithole country. Your hypocricy will be exposed.

Prepare moron. I'm lifting your skirt to show why your Prime Minister says you're ashamed of being born Indian. Get angry, But you are being exposed.

Moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 4:27:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

Here is what we know about you. The facts.

Eithang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

1. You are a proud slave.

You said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

2. You are a full time slave.

You said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

3. You want Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like you.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

4. And you run Bibles as a full time slave for free.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

5. Wow, You worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

You said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
6. So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

7. Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like you have even less rights.

You said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

8. Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

9. You live in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

10. Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And you confessed you are a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

Harikrish wrote: I created several threads to deal with the African crisis. But you are too afraid to deal with your negroid history and genetics.

Ethang5 response: Projecting again. Here are a few things you've dodged because you're too afraid to deal with your negroid history and genetics.

11. Note Ethang doesn't even know the difference between Indians who are south Asians and negroids like him who are Africans. He just copied and pasted my line without reading it.

Here is a lists of attacks Ethang repeatedly launches at India and Hindus:

*India outlaws wicked davidasi system
*Hindus have temples dedicated to demons
*moron Hindu vigilante groups murdering people
*Rampant corruption. Heard the recent news?

I have countered them by listing the great achievement of India recognized by world leaders.
Bill Gates praises India for success, seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu.be...

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu.be...

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu.be...

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu.be...

Indian men.
https://youtu.be...

But Ethang cannot even name a single African achievement and in the past listed reasons why he is not a proud African.

Here are the reasons he gave:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world. (I have watchtower mags on hand)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious. We cannot compare people's reactions to them the same if the ethnicity of the white is harder to tell. Your thought experiment is rigged.
Note: The only one who called everyone racist for attacking him was Ethang. Ethang's overuse of the word racist is repeated throughout his posts.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

After telling us he lives among low IQ negroids like him in Ghana Africa a shithole country according to Trump. He now wants us to know he is not a proud African. But he is a proud slave of Jesus. He also wants us to believe he is a proud American even though there is not single post mentioning his American experience. All his posts are about living in Ghana Africa and confirming it is a shithole country and he lives among low IQ negroid shitholes.

But will Americans accept a black low IQ negroid Ethang who lives in Ghana Africa after what their president said about African countries....calling them shitholes.
Trump shithole comments
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Everyone on DDO knows Harikrish is a proud India, a biblical scholar and the most spiritual member on DDO.
I am deeply concerned about the role Christianity played in African slavery and the permanent damage it has done to generations of Africans. Please be kind to Ethang.
He is a black negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa a shithole country.
Pastor Ray Hagin warned Africans not to follow this slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu.be...

What is Christianity?
https://youtu.be...

But Ethan like most Africans returned to slavery.
ethang5
Posts: 18,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 6:22:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Harikrish is a proud Indian and proud of his country India and his people.

Those people call you and India a shithole. And if you were really proud, You would admit you lied and stop lying.

I am proud to be an Indian.

You can post it a million times, The fact that you lied and continue in that lie shows you are not proud. Proud people do not lie.

You are not proud to be African.

We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

But that is your problem.

No, That is your problem. We agree but you keep repeating it. You're the one with the problem.

Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Yet only your PM said Indians are ashamed of being Indians. And he didn't say most, He said all. This is again what I pointed out about you. Your hypocrisy. Your PM says Indians are not proud to be born Indian, And you promptly accuse others of being ashamed. But you have no evidence, Just idiot racism, And you pretend you didn't hear your PM call you a shithole.

Well, We heard him. And we've seen your lies. We have evidence of you being a shithole.

Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.

Then you should have done that instead of lying about those achievements.

Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.

Yet no African lied here. Only the "proud" Indian did. And here you go again with the hypocrisy. India was enslaved for centuries, And you promptly accuse others of being slaves. You're too stupid to realize that if slavery ruins people, It ruins Indians too. The thing is, Dalits are still slaves. They say they are slaves. Your government had to outlaw the slave system. But just like a moron hypocrite, Here you are babbling about slavery. The one with a history of slavery that extends to today.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . .

Lol. Again the hypocrisy. You are the one who has nothing nice to say about Ghana. But as usual, You will accuse others of what you do. You had a chance to say something nice about India. Instead, You told a lie.

Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Just like you. You said public ally you were not a low IQ African. You say nothing nice about your people, So you accuse others of it. Hypocrite.

You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.

Your manic and scatterbrain posts show it. Even if you pretend, You do see your lies, You know India is filthy, You see the posts of so many other Indians calling India a shithole, You are aware your own PM called you ashamed to be Indian. So when I point out your shame, It's truth stings you. That's why you get so angry that your posts start to resemble the babblings of a lunatic.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa.

See why yours don't sting? They are either innocuous, Like I live in Ghana, Or imaginary, Like I work for free. These are just a racist moron lashing out haphazardly. I can talk about any charge you make, But you have to avoid mine. You have to hide. If they don't sting, Why do you hide?

But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .

Hypocrisy again. You are stuck on DDO, And stuck by poverty in India, But will promptly accuse others of being stuck. This is hypocrisy.

Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You reposted your stupidity, But I re-exposed your shame.

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And a moron.

What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

Lol. Your racism obsesses you OK. But the board has topics idiot. And good luck on that "research" while being uneducated.

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Nothing good comes out of Africa. -- Hindu hari.

The hypocrite strikes again.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt.

That's how we know the truth hurts you hypocrite. If you accuse others of hurting, You're in pain.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 4:09:52 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish is a proud Indian and proud of his country India and his people.

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1,700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . .

Lol.

. . . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.
You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes..
Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.be...

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu.be...

You are a liar. I posted your lies.

You posted lies about India.

You are ashamed, Your PM says you are.

PM Modi praises Indians for their success.
Bill Gates praises India for success, seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu.Be...

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu.Be...

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu.Be...

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu.Be...

Indian men.
https://youtu.Be...

India's successful Mars mission.
https://youtu.Be...

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.
https://youtu.Be...

You are a shithole, Your ignorance on the bible shows it

You are a low IQ negroid atheist. Read your confession.
Your father and you are a atheists.
You said: "My father, an atheist, had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, but in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, and by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you." I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "


Shame on the low IQ negroid Ethang.

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And moron.
What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

1. The role Christianity played in African history.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.be...

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu.be...

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 4:12:22 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
In a thread about vedic chants, The moron is still ranting about Africa.

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Lol.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.
You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .
Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

You are a liar. I posted your lies.

You posted lies about India.

You are ashamed, Your PM says you are.

PM Modi praises Indians for their success.
Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

India's successful Mars mission.
https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.
https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

You are a shithole, Your ignorance on the bible shows it

You are a low IQ negroid atheist. Read your confession.
Your father and you are a atheists.
You said: "My father, An atheist, Had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, But in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, And by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you. " I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "


Shame on the low IQ negroid

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And moron.
What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

1. The role Christianity played in African history.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.