Jump to topic:

The New eThing

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 9:46:33 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Dude 1: Hey dude. What's the new device you got there?

Dude 2: It's called an eThing. If you press its buttons it starts screaming and blurts out horrible bigotted, Vitriol.

Dude 1: But it only has one button and like, It's really small dude.

Dude 2: Yeah, That's all the eThing needs to set it off and you only have to lightly touch the button. . . . Look, See. . . . . .

(The eThing lets out a horrible shrill and blurts out a load of horrible, Bigotted vitriol. )

Dude 1: Yikes, That's the foulest load of offensive vitriol I have ever heard. What else does the eThing do and how the heck do you switch it off?

Dude 2: Oh, It doesn't do anything else and once started it's impossible to switch off. The eThing just keeps going on and on. It will eventually self-destruct though.

Dude 1: I suppose it's made in China, Right?

Dude 2: Actually, I think it comes from India.

(The eThing lets out an even louder horrible shrill and blurts out an even more vile load of horrible, Bigotted vitriol. )
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 5:31:18 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Dude 1: Hey dude. What's the new device you got there?

Dude 2: It's called an eThing. If you press its buttons it starts screaming and blurts out horrible bigotted, Vitriol.

Dude 1: But it only has one button and like, It's really small dude.

Dude 2: Yeah, That's all the eThing needs to set it off and you only have to lightly touch the button. . . . Look, See. . . . . .

(The eThing lets out a horrible shrill and blurts out a load of horrible, Bigotted vitriol. )

Dude 1: Yikes, That's the foulest load of offensive vitriol I have ever heard. What else does the eThing do and how the heck do you switch it off?

Dude 2: Oh, It doesn't do anything else and once started it's impossible to switch off. The eThing just keeps going on and on. It will eventually self-destruct though.

Dude 1: I suppose it's made in China, Right?

Dude 2: Actually, I think it comes from India.

(The eThing lets out an even louder horrible shrill and blurts out an even more vile load of horrible, Bigotted vitriol. )

The eThing comes with a built in theft security preprogrammed to deter people from stealing the device. You must have activated the finger print recognition app that is linked to the Convict Registry of your country. Either turn yourself in or have your convict record updated. Or pass the device to someone without a convict record like some Asian.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.