Jump to topic:

The New wThang

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 10:32:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dude 1: Hey dude. What's the new device you got there?

Dude 2: It's called an wThang.

Dude 1: But it has no buttons and like, It's really huge dude.

Dude 2: Yeah, The wThang needs no buttons. You only have to wait. . . . Look, See. . . . . .

(The wThang lets out a horrible shrill and blurts out a load of horrible, Bigotted anti theist vitriol. )

Dude 1: Yikes, That's the stupidest load of offensive vitriol I have ever heard. And you didn't even have to press any buttons!

Dude 2: Yeah. It blurts out a load of horrible, Bigotted anti theist vitriol every few moments 24/7.

Dude 1: What else does the wThang do and how the heck do you switch it off?

Dude 2: Oh, It doesn't do anything else, And I can't switch it off. The wThang just keeps going on and on. It will eventually self-destruct though.

Dude 1: I suppose it's made in California, Right?

Dude 2: Actually, I think it comes from Texas.

(The wThang lets out an even louder horrible shrill and blurts out an even more stupid load of horrible, Bigotted anti theist vitriol. )

Dude 1: Yuck. I don't know how you get anyone to interact with you with that thing compulsively repeating stupidity over and over.

Dude 2: Well, No one interacts with me, But I don't care. They can hear my wThang, And I know they can't respond to its researched and pertinent blurtings.

Dude 1: There's no one here to hear it moro. . . . Ahem. . . Scuse me. . . There's no one here to hear it Will. Turn it off.

Dude 2: I can't control it.

Dude 1: Well, I've had my fill of stupidity. I'm out.

(As he leaves, In the distance Dude 1 can hear the wThang still blurting out stupidity to no one in the dark emptiness)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 5:12:45 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Dude 2: Yeah, The wThang needs no buttons. You only have to wait. . . . Look, See. . . . . .

(The wThang lets out a horrible shrill and blurts out a load of horrible, Bigotted anti theist vitriol. )

Dude 1: Yikes, That's the stupidest load of offensive vitriol I have ever heard. And you didn't even have to press any buttons!

Dude 2: Yeah. It blurts out a load of horrible, Bigotted anti theist vitriol every few moments 24/7.

Dude 2: Oh, It doesn't do anything else, And I can't switch it off. The wThang just keeps going on and on. It will eventually self-destruct though.

(The wThang lets out an even louder horrible shrill and blurts out an even more stupid load of horrible, Bigotted anti theist vitriol. )

Dude 1: Yuck. I don't know how you get anyone to interact with you with that thing compulsively repeating stupidity over and over.

Dude 2: Well, No one interacts with me, But I don't care. They can hear my wThang, And I know they can't respond to its researched and pertinent blurtings.

Dude 1: There's no one here to hear it moro. . . . Ahem. . . Scuse me. . . There's no one here to hear it Will. Turn it off.

(As he leaves, In the distance Dude 1 can hear the wThang still blurting out stupidity to no one in the dark emptiness)

You have to disable the auto face recognition and bad Karma detection to stop the wThang device from throwing out racial slurs. Or hand the wThang to a white person in your case. What you activated was the built in theft security that is preprogrammed to deter black shitholes from stealing the device.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 12:17:44 AM

Dude 1: What else does the wThang do, And how the heck do you switch it off?

You have to disable the auto face recognition and bad Karma detection to stop the wThang device from throwing out racial slurs.

The wThang has faulty AI. It can't be disabled.

Or hand the wThang to a white person in your case.

In your case too.

What you activated was the built in theft security that is preprogrammed to deter black shitholes from stealing the device.

You would know. He did say it was made in shithole India.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 4:07:55 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You have to disable the auto face recognition and bad Karma detection to stop the wThang device from throwing out racial slurs.

It cannot be disabled by a black shithole. Read the instruction. It should read Hand the wThang to a white person if you are a black shithole.

In your case too.

A Hindu would never accept anything from a black shithole not even a wThang.

What you activated was the built in theft security that is preprogrammed to deter black shitholes from stealing the device.

That is why it works fine in India. The black shitholes are in Africa and America. Duh!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 6:25:15 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

It cannot be disabled by a black shithole. Read the instruction. It should read Hand the wThang to a white person if you are a black shithole.

Sorry! I thought you could turn it off because of faulty AI, I never imagined it was because you and will were a black shitholes.

In your case. You're the black shithole holding it.

A Hindu shithole will not accept anything from another Hindu shithole? But it looks like most people do not accept wThangs. Zero replies and all.

That is why it works fine in India.

Of course. You black Hindu shitholes can't disable it.

The black shitholes are in Africa and America. Duh!

Yet the wThang doesn't work in Africa, We disabled it. Oops!

Lol. The idiot brought his brain to a logic fight. Can the class say "unprepared"?

Hey willows, Your hindu boyfriend might be trying to white knight you (black knight in his case, But y'know) how sweet.

Lol. What an idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 7:04:05 PM
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You have to disable the auto face recognition and bad Karma detection to stop the wThang device from throwing out racial slurs. Or hand the wThang to a white person in your case. What you activated was the built in theft security that is preprogrammed to deter black shitholes from stealing the device.

It works with black low IQ shitholes like Ethang. Notice he keeps coming back for more.

You cannot share the wThang device with two black shitholes. Read the instructions dudes!

It's all in the instruction manual. Don't buy or steal a wThang if you are a black shithole.

You have to disable the auto face recognition and bad Karma detection to stop the wThang device from throwing out racial slurs or hand it over to a white person.

Sorry! I thought you could turn it off because of faulty AI, I never imagined it was because you and will were a black shitholes.

You had the trouble with the wThang device. Willow has his own problems with the eThing device. The eThing wouldn't be suitable for black shitholes either. It identifies convicts by comparing fingerprints with convict registry in your country. Black shitholes are automatically entered in the convict registry.

In your case. You're the black shithole holding it, Ethang. Read the instructions.

To disable the wThang you need to hand it owner to a non black shithole.

A Hindu shithole will not accept anything from another Hindu shithole? But it looks like most people do not accept wThangs. Zero replies and all.

The wThang works fine with anyone not a black negroid shithole. You are the problem Ethang and not the wThang.

That is why it works fine in India.

Of course. You black Hindu shitholes can't disable it.

The black shitholes are in Africa and America. Duh!

Yet the wThang doesn't work in Africa, We disabled it. Oops!

The built in security in the wThang is designed to deter black negroid shitholes from stealing it from tourists etc.

Lol. The idiot brought his brain to a logic fight. Can the class say "unprepared"?

Remember you couldn't disable the wThang because you activated the alarm designed to detect black shitholes.

Hey willows, Your hindu boyfriend might be trying to white knight you (black knight in his case, But y'know) how sweet.

Lol. What an idiot.
But why do you need a wThang? You can hear the same black insults on DDO. DDO works like the wThang. As soon as it detects a black shithole trying to steal ideas from DDO the insults are automatically triggered. The insults stops once the black shithole leaves.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2019 12:28:44 AM
But why do you need a wThang?

You're taking one to Africa. You tell us.

You can hear the same black insults on DDO.

And you do hear them. So why are you taking one with you to Africa?

DDO works like the wThang.

As a prison. Must be why you like it.

As soon as it detects a black shithole trying to steal ideas from DDO the insults are automatically triggered.

What ideas did you try to steal? Besides "mutt". Lol. Bet you got insulted for that one.

The insults stops once the black shithole leaves.

Do you ever leave? Ah, OK, When you have to go to your retail job at DACs. But you always come back and meet a board full of insults don't you moron?

Maybe Will will let you keep the one you want to take with you to Africa since the black shitholes alarm won't let you steal it.

What an idiot you are.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2019 4:20:14 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Very likely some black negroid shithole will try to steal it. The black shithole built in security detector in the wThang will come handy.

And you do hear them. So why are you taking one with you to Africa?

Very likely some black negroid shithole will try to steal it. The black shithole built in security detector in the wThang will come handy in Africa.

It was shithole free till you returned.

As soon as it detects a black shithole trying to steal ideas from DDO the insults are automatically triggered.

What ideas did you try to steal? Besides "mutt". Lol. Bet you got insulted for that one.

Do you ever leave? Ah, OK, When you have to go to your retail job at DACs. But you always come back and meet a board full of insults don't you moron?

Maybe Will will let you keep the one you want to take with you to Africa since the black shitholes alarm won't let you steal it.

What an idiot you are.
The alarm went off for you. You couldn't disable it.
Read your post.

ethang5 wrote:

My advice yo you. Read the manual.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2019 6:03:22 PM
The moron asked,

Very likely some black negroid shithole will try to steal it.

So you're taking one because someone will try to steal it? Lol. How stupid are you?

The black shithole built in security detector in the wThang will come handy.

You should know. You're a black shithole.

And you do hear them.

Lol. That's why you're taking one. Seems like you're going to Africa to find some attention.

The black shithole built in security detector in the wThang will come handy in Africa.

I won't ask why you need to detect yourself? Are you afraid of cow vigilantes? You needn't worry, Africa has no cow vigilantes. Those shitholes are only in shitholethis India.

I never left. It hasn't been shitholethis free since you infected it.

Did you like the insults you found today?

The alarm went off for you. You couldn't disable it.

Lol. Saw the stupidity of your post and are trying to fix it? Lol, Even in fantasy, You're stupid.

My advice yo you. Read the manual.

You're too stupid to advise anyone. Dude 2 is willows. How stupid are you?

The wThang can't be stopped moron.

Willows is holding it. Maybe like you, He's black. Maybe the two of you can find a white person near you.

The only black shithole near it is you. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.

Lol. It's amazing that you're equally as moronic in reality as you are in lame fantasy.

How stupid are you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2019 7:12:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:
The moron asked,

You started the New wThang topic because you were having troubling disabling the security alarm which is only triggered when a black negroid shithole touches the device. The device isprogrammed to deter black negroid shitholes from stealing the wThang.
You had to be a black negroid shithole to set off the alarm.

Very likely some black negroid shithole will try to steal it. The built in security alarm will detect and deter Africans from stealing the device. It is a secure device to carry if you are touring Africa.

So you're taking one because someone will try to steal it? Lol. How stupid are you?

The black shithole built in security detector in the wThang will come handy. The built in security alarm will detect and deter Africans from stealing the device. It is a secure device to carry if you are touring Africa.

You should know. You're a black shithole.

Trump called all Africans black shitholes. I am a Hindu you black negroid lying shithole.

And you do hear them.

They all seem to be directed at you. You are a black negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa and you even wear a mask to cover your ugly negroid face.

The black shithole built in security detector in the wThang will come handy in Africa.

I won't ask why you need to detect yourself? Are you afraid of cow vigilantes? You needn't worry, Africa has no cow vigilantes. Those shitholes are only in shitholethis India.

Your low IQ cannot process the subject which is built in security alarm in the wThang that is activated when any black negroid shithole steals the device.

I never left. It hasn't been shitholethis free since you infected it.

The alarm went off for you. You couldn't disable it. You are the black negroid shithole it detected. Lol!

Lol. Saw the stupidity of your post and are trying to fix it? Lol, Even in fantasy, You're stupid.

My advice to you. Read the manual.

The alarm went off for you. You couldn't disable it. You are the black negroid shithole it detected. Lol!

Willows is holding it. Maybe like you, He's black. Maybe the two of you can find a white person near you.

The only black shithole near it is you. Ask not for whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee.

I wasn't even in the conversation when you triggered the wThang alarm.

Lol. It's amazing that you're equally as moronic in reality as you are in lame fantasy.

How stupid are you?

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind.

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2019 10:54:11 PM
The moron asked,

You started the New wThang topic because you were having troubling disabling the security alarm. . .

Even in fantasy, You are an idiot.

which is only triggered when a black negroid shithole touches the device.

No wonder it went off with you.

The device isprogrammed to deter black negroid shitholes from stealing the wThang.

Did you try to steal it? Why slummutt? Of course, You're a dirt poor Indian shixxing in the street.

Calm down moron. That isn't an alarm. That's just the wThang being obsessive and compulsive.

You're taking one to Africa. You tell us why you need one.

You need one because one of your brothers will try to steal it? How stupid are you?

The built in security alarm will detect and deter Africans from stealing the device. It is a secure device to carry if you are touring Africa.

Lol. Touring Africa. You live in a slum and work retail moron.

Will you use it to sh*t outside?

The built in security alarm will detect and deter Africans from stealing the device.

Yeah, You've said this several times. Perhaps you are more in need of a mental illness alarm.

It is a secure device to carry if you are touring Africa.

At least you won't be stepping in poo at ever turn.

Trump called all Africans black shitholes.

And I keep asking you, So what? Who is Trump to Africa? But you keep running and then stupidly repeating the comment. Really, Look into that mental illness alarm.

I am a Hindu you black negroid lying shithole.

You've never seen me. It's just your stupid racism making you an idiot. But I've seen you. Plus we all know Indians are black. And we know you are self loathing. Your PM says you are ashamed to be Indian. You run away from it, But we all know it's true.

You are a black Indian shithole. That is a fact. We know from your country, Your Prime Minister, And your fake Facebook page. Because you're a moron racist, You have to imagine I'm black. OK. But other than your idiotic racism, Where is your proof?

Got a link of my PM calling me a shithole? No? I have one of your PM calling you a shithole. It's called proof moron.

They all seem to be directed at you. You are a black negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa and you even wear a mask to cover your ugly negroid face.

With an African mask? Lol. How stupid are you?

Another brain fart?

Your low IQ cannot process the subject which is built in security alarm in the wThang that is activated when any black negroid shithole steals the device.

Lol. Look at the moron clutch to the fantasy like a drowning man to a rope. I wonder if reality reaches you anymore. I don't use fantasy. I use fact. India is a shithole. Hinduism is a shithole religion. You are a shithole.

I never left. You tried to leave and got banned for being a moron racist. So now you sit here like an idiot spamming a dead board and necroposting. You're funny and sad at the same time.

The alarm went off for you.

Lol. How do you know hari?

You couldn't disable it. You are the black negroid shithole it detected. Lol!

Fantasy makes retard boy excited. Lol.

Lol, Even in fantasy, You're stupid.

Yet you're the one taking it to Africa. Oooo k.

No facts, Just fantasy. Look how happy and excited he is.

OK. But you're the one taking it on tour. Oops!

It would be great if you've finally snapped. You must be so relieved to not have to run from your shithole countries filth.

Then how did you get one to take on tour? It must have smelled your Indian stink. You shitholes reek to high heaven.

How stupid are you?

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror. . . . .

Aaand back to fantasy. But the reality is that India is still a shithole. Your PM still calls you a shithole. Your fellow citizens still call India a shithole. Your filthy religion is still a shithole.

No wonder you're so attracted to fantasy. It sucks to be you.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 12:19:05 AM
ethang5 wrote:
The moron asked,

You started the New wThang topic because you were having trouble disabling the security alarm. . .

Even in fantasy, You are an idiot.

which is only triggered when a black negroid shithole touches the device.

No wonder it went off with you.

The device isprogrammed to deter black negroid shitholes from stealing the wThang.

Did you try to steal it? Why slummutt? Of course, You're a dirt poor Indian shixxing in the street.

Calm down moron. That isn't an alarm. That's just the wThang being obsessive and compulsive.

You're taking one to Africa. You tell us why you need one.

You need one because one of your brothers will try to steal it? How stupid are you?

The built in security alarm will detect and deter Africans from stealing the device. It is a secure device to carry if you are touring Africa.

Lol. Touring Africa. You live in a slum and work retail moron.

Will you use it to sh*t outside?

The built in security alarm will detect and deter Africans from stealing the device.

Yeah, You've said this several times. Perhaps you are more in need of a mental illness alarm.

It is a secure device to carry if you are touring Africa.

At least you won't be stepping in poo at ever turn.

Trump called all Africans black shitholes.

And I keep asking you, So what? Who is Trump to Africa? But you keep running and then stupidly repeating the comment. Really, Look into that mental illness alarm.

I am a Hindu you black negroid lying shithole.

You've never seen me. It's just your stupid racism making you an idiot. But I've seen you. Plus we all know Indians are black. And we know you are self loathing. Your PM says you are ashamed to be Indian. You run away from it, But we all know it's true.

With an African mask? Lol. How stupid are you?

Lol. Look at the moron clutch to the fantasy like a drowning man to a rope. I wonder if reality reaches you anymore. I don't use fantasy. I use fact. India is a shithole. Hinduism is a shithole religion. You are a shithole.

I never left. You tried to leave and got banned for being a moron racist. So now you sit here like an idiot spamming a dead board and necroposting. You're funny and sad at the same time.

Lol. How do you know hari?

No facts, Just fantasy. Look how happy and excited he is.

The alarm went off for you. You are the black negroid shithole it detected. Lol!

OK. But you're the one taking it on tour. Oops!

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind.

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 7:24:53 AM
I know due to your mental illness, You love make believe, But I'm a adult. I have to stay on topic, And since you're stuck in your fantasy world again, I will burst more of your racist Hindu stupidity. You keep pretending in your role play. You aren't needed here.

The moron said, . . . .

Many of you may have come across the repeated and hostile exchanges between Ethang5 a resident of Ghana, Africa who attacks Harikrish for drawing attention to the plight of the negroid continent.

Exchanges between Ethan and who? Lol. What a moron. Guess you got two degrees without being able to write.

Here is his attacks on Hinduism.

1. A Dalit was upset the tea shop owner. . . .

Lie. The dalit himself made the slavery of dalits a shameful crime. India has outlawed the sick Hindu caste system but shitholes Hindus like you still try to use it, Underplaying the wrongness of it.

2. He attacked Hindus for protecting their cows and treating them like sacred animals.

No, I attacked shithole Indians for killing human beings over animals. Something you can't see is wrong because you follow that shithole religion telling you to kill people over cows.

3. He attacked India for maintaining a caste system with the Dalits as the untouchable caste.

Lie. India attacked Hindus for keeping a slave system. That vile system has been outlawed, Yet shithole Hindus are trying to keep it so as to keep dalits enslaved.

4. He attacked Hindus for putting an end to temple dancing. It was a distraction most Hindus were happy to see gone.

No, I attacked Hindus for initiating child prostitution in their temples. What sort of filthy religion institutes rape of little girls as their doctrine? And they did not put an end to it, The government outlawed it over the objections of sickos like you, Who want to call it "temple dancing" instead of what it is. Child prostitution sanctioned by your sick religion.

5. Ethang5 has brought up the issue of rape, Incest and pedophillias.

Which you could not address. You dodged like a shithole child rapist running from a crooked Indian cop.

These are what Africans are obsessed with.

Yet India keeps making world news for rape and pedophilia.

Africans are descendants of subhuman species which gives term their dark skin and negroid appearance and a jungle culture.

And you are superior but can't write? Have to lie about being white? Have to resort to 1920's debunked racist stupidity?

The best Ethang5 could do was quote some extant Hindu mythology about incest in Hindu texts.

Lie. I made you back down when you posted a fake list of rape stats. The data was posted. You pulled your obtuse tomato plant act, But India remained a shithole, And you remained a black shithole.

But as studies have shown incest, Rape and pedophilia are pervasive in African societies.

I don't need studies by racists like you. Just google it. The net is overrun with smut coming out of shithole India. All the links are there. Your filthy country is world famous for rape and disease. Putting your tomato head in the sand will not change it.

That is why you have to pretend not to see your filth. You will call child prostitution in your temples, "dancing", Call the killing of human beings, "cow protection", And run away from your own Prime Minister calling you and all Indians, Shitholes.

But Ethan is here to bust your lies. Force you into obtuse tomato plant mode, Where you can only talk off topic about ancient Africa and repeat dead posts.

You are a shithole. Your country is a shithole. Your religion is a shithole. These are not opinions, They are facts verified by Gandhi, Your country's founding father, By Modi, Your country's current Prime Minister, And by more Indians you can count online, Telling the truth about your filthy country.

Finally we see the sickness in you. A vile racist, Having to go back thousands of years to find something to buttress your inane racism. Having to approve filthy behavior like murder of humans over cows, And child rape because of your sick religion, And you're surprised that anyone "attacks" you.

You've probably raped a little girl, Or killed a person over a cow. Yes I attacked you. You are vile. Your religion is vile. And now, Through the internet, You want to export your Indian disease to the rest of the world.

No sir. I will expose you and your sickness. I will force you to dodge the truth, I will force you to post repetitive nonsense, So all can see what a vile racist moron you are.

And you are so stupid, So vested in your sick system, You have been helping me. I welcome it. Now I've got you without distraction. Locked alone on a dead board. I will eviscerate you.

You are a vile racist, Misogynistic, Lying moron, You get tossed like one.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 3:28:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Take the advice Ethang. Stop looking in the mirror. What you see is making you a hater.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The blogger actually vindicates India from all the falsehoods you posted about India.
No mention of rape, Endangered cows, Temple dancers, Outdoor defecation, Dalits etc. The tourist was not prepared to pay the higher price charged to tourist which is what every tourist centre does because of the higher maintenance cost required to maintain high volume traffic tourist attractions.

The blogger actually vindicates India from all the falsehoods you posted about India. Tourist should be prepared to handle the strong smell of Indian cooking because of the rich spices they use.
Note: no mention of black shitholes in India in the article either. Lol!
No Black Lives Matter movement in India because there are no blacks in India.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemn a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.

Is this more than a case of bad karma?

1. It is estimated that about 14m Africans were enslaved by Arabs over a period of 1, 300 years. It is time to note what they did.

2. Christianity played a major role in African slavery for another 4 centuries.

3. After abolishing slavery in the western world. Africans suffered from diseases AIDS, STDS, Famine, Droughts and starvation. Africans were happier then when they were slaves.

4. Just as a academians tried to rebuild Africa with schools and higher aspirations. Scientists discovered Africans were not only born with lower IQ than non Africans, They also found fossil remains of Homo Naledi a subhuman species now believed to be the ancestor of negroid Africans.

5. Now Libya is in the African slave trade. You can buy an African slave in Libya for 400$. African slavery is TRENDING AGAIN, !

6. UN report 20 million Africans are expected to die from starvation in the near future. Libya recommends you book your African slave early.

7. Just when Africa is facing one crisis after another. There appears to be a shortage of skilled medical professionals to serve the African people.

Every ancient civilization was more advanced than Africa. The only Africans out of Africa were slaves. Their progress too is on record.
30% of Africans in America are in prisons.
30% of Africans in America are unemployed.
30% of Africans in America drop, Out of school.
The rest are drug pushers and pimps with exceptions.
That is evidence nothing good ever came out of Africa.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 3:41:53 PM
Does Trump think India is a "shithole" country?
http://www. Newsindiatimes. Com/does-trump-think-india-is-a-shithole-country-or-does-he-like-india

Here"s the truth, In case Trump didn"t know it already: according to the latest global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI), in 2017, India"s ranking slid from 94 to 100, Out of total of 199 countries from where data was collected.

In comparison, South Africa"s rank is 55.

In 2017, India is trailing 99 countries, Out of a total of 199 countries on the Global Hunger Index, Reported the Quint.

When the MPI was first begun in 2010, Guardian reported that based on the inaugural data, there are more poor people in eight states of India than in the 26 countries of sub-Saharan Africa.

The "intensity" of the poverty in parts of India is equal to, If not worse than, That in Africa, the report said.

When Madhya Pradesh, Which has a population of 70 million (at that time), Was compared with the Democratic Republic of the Congo " the war-racked African state of 62 million inhabitants, the two were found to have near-identical levels of poverty.

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets ^72; 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK. India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria " the largest economy in Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo, And Ethiopia.

The report pointed out that eight Olympic-sized swimming pools could be filled daily with excrement produced by India"s 41 million urban residents who must defecate in the open.

Trump might find that fact disgusting, Reach out for wipes after shaking hands with Indians.

Trump had reportedly mocked Nigerians earlier, Saying if they were to ever come to the US, They would never go back to their "huts. For India, He might probably surmise the same, If not worse

India is the very definition of what Trump means by shithole country.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 5:42:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:
http://www. Newsindiatimes. Com/does-trump-think-india-is-a-shithole-country-or-does-he-like-india

Here"s the truth, In case Trump didn"t know it already: according to the latest global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI), in 2017, India"s ranking slid from 94 to 100, Out of total of 199 countries from where data was collected.

India has been ranked 37th out of 103 nations in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI), According to a new report by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative. The OPHI is an economic research centre at the Oxford University, Led by Professor Sabina Alkire.

The 2018 Multidimensional Poverty Index provides the most comprehensive view of the many ways in which 1. 3 billion people worldwide experience poverty in their daily life. In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.

South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India
Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.
Sub Saharan Africa MPI = 560 million living in poverty.
http://hdr. Undp. Org/en/2018-MPI

But when combined with the rest of African countries. Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty.

In 2017, India is trailing 99 countries, Out of a total of 199 countries on the Global Hunger Index, Reported the Quint.

Read the actual data released by the original source and not some blogger Suneet Rajan.

When the MPI was first begun in 2010, Guardian reported that based on the inaugural data, there are more poor people in eight states of India than in the 26 countries of sub-Saharan Africa.

The "intensity" of the poverty in parts of India is equal to, If not worse than, That in Africa, the report said.

The article compares India to South Africa. The original data is South Asia = 546 million to Sub Saharan Africa = 560 million. Get an education you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.

When Madhya Pradesh, Which has a population of 70 million (at that time), Was compared with the Democratic Republic of the Congo " the war-racked African state of 62 million inhabitants, the two were found to have near-identical levels of poverty.

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets ^72; 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK. India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria " the largest economy in Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo, And Ethiopia.

The report pointed out that eight Olympic-sized swimming pools could be filled daily with excrement produced by India"s 41 million urban residents who must defecate in the open.

Trump might find that fact disgusting, Reach out for wipes after shaking hands with Indians.

Trump had reportedly mocked Nigerians earlier, Saying if they were to ever come to the US, They would never go back to their "huts. For India, He might probably surmise the same, If not worse

Trump's African countries are shitholes is still broadcast on National TV. Lol!

What Trump sees in the stats.

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA 1. 5 % of population.
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs

And then there are the black negroid shitholes.

Every ancient civilization was more advanced than Africa. The only Africans out of Africa were slaves. Their progress too is on record.
30% of Africans in America are in prisons.
30% of Africans in America are unemployed.
30% of Africans in America drop, Out of school.
The rest are drug pushers and pimps with exceptions.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 8:59:27 PM

India has been ranked 37th out of 103 nations in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI), According to a new report by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative. The OPHI is an economic research centre at the Oxford University, Led by Professor Sabina Alkire.

The 2018 Multidimensional Poverty Index provides the most comprehensive view of the many ways in which 1. 3 billion people worldwide experience poverty in their daily life. In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.

South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India. Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.

Lie. Overall, South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then.

But when combined with the rest of African countries. . . .

Why combine Africa hypocrite? Why don't you combine Asia? Because India would lose. Shithole have to cheat.

Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty.

Lie. Asia leads the world. India alone has more poor people than 26 African countries combined.

Read the actual data released by the original source and not some blogger Suneet Rajan.

We did moron. I gave my link. 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI), According to a new report by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative. The OPHI is an economic research centre at the Oxford University, Led by Professor Sabina Alkire.

India is a shithole, And repeating stupid posts will not change that.

The article compares India to South Africa.

And South Africa beat India. The people you say are sub humans are better than Indians. What does that make Indians? Sub human shitholes.

The original data is South Asia = 546 million to Sub Saharan Africa = 560 million. Get an education you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.

Lie. It's South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then.
The link is there moron. You want to limit the Asian countries because India is a shithole.

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets. 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK. India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria " the largest economy in Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo, And Ethiopia.

And India being a shithole country is constantly broadcast on the net. Even you your own PM says it.

Who cares what Trump sees? Here is reality, Not what Trump sees,

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets ^72; 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK.

All lies. You are counting their spouses too. Shitholes have to lie.

Are 8 swimming pools of poo a day good? Lol. Only feces comes out of India.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 2:04:53 AM
ethang5 wrote:

South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India. Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.

Lie. Overall, South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then.

In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.

2018 study: South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India. Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.

But when combined with the rest of African countries. . . . Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty.

Why combine Africa hypocrite? Why don't you combine Asia? Because India would lose. Shithole have to cheat.

Already did. Learn to read you ignorant negroid mutt.

Lie. Asia leads the world. India alone has more poor people than 26 African countries combined.

Read the actual data released by the original source and not some blogger Sujeet Rajan.

We did moron. I gave my link. 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI), According to a new report by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative. The OPHI is an economic research centre at the Oxford University, Led by Professor Sabina Alkire.

Your link was from Sujeet Rajan Newindiatimes. That is not the original source.

That was in 2010.
In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.

2018 study: South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India. Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.

Read 2018 study. Africa leads the world in poverty.

The article compares India to South Africa.

And South Africa beat India. The people you say are sub humans are better than Indians. What does that make Indians? Sub human shitholes.

2018 report: The original data is South Asia = 546 million to Sub Saharan Africa = 560 million. Get an education you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.

Lie. It's South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then.
The link is there moron. You want to limit the Asian countries because India is a shithole.

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets. 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK. India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria " the largest economy in Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo, And Ethiopia.

And India being a shithole country is constantly broadcast on the net. Even you your own PM says it.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 7:05:44 AM

Lie. Overall, South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then. In 2017, India"s ranking slid from 94 to 100, Out of total of 199 countries : In comparison, South Africa"s rank is 55.

But when combined with the rest of African countries. . . . Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty.

Africa is not a country you moron. Why combine Africa? Why don't you combine Asia? Because India would lose? Shitholes have to cheat.

Not if we rank countries you moron. Stupidity won't help you. Africa is not a country. India is. Asia leads the world in poverty. India alone has more poor people than 26 African countries combined.

Read the actual data released by the original source and not some blogger Sujeet Rajan.

The new India times is a news source you moron. You want to compare India to a whole continent because compared country to country, Many African countries beat India. And it was the official Indian newspaper, Not a blog. What's wrong with an Indian newspaper moron? Are you ashamed?

India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria, The Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa and Ethiopia.

That was in 2010.

Oho! The moron takes a tentative step towards truth. The study cited is for 2017.

So ten years ago, The people you say are sub humans beat you? Ten years ago, What came out of Africa was better than the sh*t that came out of India? Lol.

Ten years ago is too old for a study, But a thousand three hundred years ago is what you use to show your idiotic stupidity? Funny.

Read 2018 study. Africa leads the world in poverty. The article compares India to South Africa.

It compares India to many countries. And when compared to African countries, India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria, The Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa and Ethiopia.

Oops!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.

I don't think Indians are ugly. They're just black. And their poverty has nothing to do with their Phenotype. Indians are poor because they are Hindus. Every hindu country on Earth is mired in poverty.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes.

That's you! You are black, And hate your own race. Everyone, I mean everyone, Is calling your country a shithole, Even your freakin Prime Minister, And you sit here pretending to be white. Indians are black moron.

Stop being a hater Ethang.

Then stop being a moron racist. Stop molesting little girls. Stop killing people over cows. Stop enslaving people by caste. Stop worshipping demons. Other than that, You will continue to see hate from virtually everyone, Even your fellow citizens.

You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty.

Their who? You are black moron. Indians are black. Image google "Indian" and a bunch of monkey looking black shitholes show up. What happened to you in your past that caused you to hate yourself so much?

That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.

The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma. Only uneducated racists talk of the curse of Ham. You are just an uneducated moron weighed down by superstitious racism.

The only thing keeping India down is the disease of Hinduism.

Stop hating yourself. Krishna is a demon, Not a god. You and your countrymen are black. Calling yourself "non-black" won't fool anyone.

Watch for my next post where we poll DDO members about India being a shithole. It will open your eyes.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 3:47:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lie. Overall, South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then. In 2017, India"s ranking slid from 94 to 100, Out of total of 199 countries : In comparison, South Africa"s rank is 55.

Africa is not a country you moron. Why combine Africa? Why don't you combine Asia? Because India would lose? Shitholes have to cheat.

Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty. It is in the link provided.
Not if we rank countries you moron. Stupidity won't help you. Africa is not a country. India is. Asia leads the world in poverty. India alone has more poor people than 26 African countries combined.

Africa is called the dark continent. Even though the African continent is divided into several African countries. The people are all called Africans because they all have the same Phenotypic attributes.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

The new India times is a news source you moron. You want to compare India to a whole continent because compared country to country, Many African countries beat India. And it was the official Indian newspaper, Not a blog. What's wrong with an Indian newspaper moron? Are you ashamed?

India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria, The Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa and Ethiopia.

That was in 2010.

Oho! The moron takes a tentative step towards truth. The study cited is for 2017.

So ten years ago, The people you say are sub humans beat you? Ten years ago, What came out of Africa was better than the sh*t that came out of India? Lol.

Learn to read you ignorant negroid mutt. From the time of the studies: In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.
Read the current stats. Sub Saharan Africa leads MPI poverty at 560 million.

Ten years ago is too old for a study, But a thousand three hundred years ago is what you use to show your idiotic stupidity? Funny.

Read 2018 study. Sub Saharan Africa leads the world in poverty.

It compares India to many countries. And when compared to African countries, India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria, The Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa and Ethiopia.

Oops!

I don't think Indians are ugly. They're just black. And their poverty has nothing to do with their Phenotype. Indians are poor because they are Hindus. Every hindu country on Earth is mired in poverty.

Indians are not black. Only African negroids are black. . In America only Africans are called Black's.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes.

That's you! You are black, And hate your own race. Everyone, I mean everyone, Is calling your country a shithole, Even your freakin Prime Minister, And you sit here pretending to be white. Indians are black moron.

You already posted a link to Hari Krish. There is nothing black about Hari.

Then stop being a moron racist. Stop molesting little girls. Stop killing people over cows. Stop enslaving people by caste. Stop worshipping demons. Other than that, You will continue to see hate from virtually everyone, Even your fellow citizens.

You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty.

Their who? You are black moron. Indians are black. Image google "Indian" and a bunch of monkey looking black shitholes show up. What happened to you in your past that caused you to hate yourself so much?

That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.

The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma. Only uneducated racists talk of the curse of Ham. You are just an uneducated moron weighed down by superstitious racism.

See even you agree God only cursed Africans. He made them black and ugly and negroid.

The only thing keeping India down is the disease of Hinduism.

India is ranked 4th in global military power and 5th as an economic power. It is a nuclear power and launched a successful mission to Mars.
Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Trump called all African countries shitholes.

Stop hating yourself. Krishna is a demon, Not a god. You and your countrymen are black. Calling yourself "non-black" won't fool anyone.

You lies about Indians won't fool anyone. You are just jealous Indians are light skinned and very attractive and successful. Africans are struggling for basic recognition. Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a guaranteed right.

I am proud to be an Indian and proud of what my country and people achieved. I even posted these achievement. You cannot even mention a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa. Attacking Hindus will not make your negroid curse go away. You will still be a black African shithole.

Watch for my next post where we poll DDO members about India being a shithole. It will open your eyes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 10:30:10 PM
I am proud to be an Indian. . . .

Then why do you pretend not to know what your Prime Minister said? Why do you pretend he said nothing? You cannot be proud to be Indian, In every case, Instead of talking about India, You rant about Africa. A proud Indian would talk about India. What does Africa have to do you?

. . . And proud of what my country and people achieved.

That is obviously untrue. You lied about your country's achievements. If you are proud, Why would you lie? You aren't proud. You know India is a shithole. That is why you're so angry and want to talk about unrelated Africa.

. . . Even posted these achievement.

You posted lies. And when they were shown to be lies, You just kept posting your lies. Even after you admitted you inflated the figures, You kept posting your lies, Somehow thinking that would fool anyone. A proud Indian would have posted the truth, Not lies, And a proud Indian would not have continued to post embarrassing lies after his lie was exposed.

You cannot even mention a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

Living in Ghana does not mean I have to mention African achievements. You say you live in Canada, I have not asked you to mention Canadian achievements. I am not African, And your stupid racism doesn't change that. You are so deluded by racism, You think simply living in Ghana is a curse. I have no reason to follow your stupidity.

Attacking Hindus will not make your negroid curse go away.

There is no curse, It's just your uneducated racist superstition. You are angry, And in your bile, Think calling me black is the most hurtful thing you can do. But look at this.

I show the problems with Hinduism. You claim to be Hindu.
I show the problems with India. You claim to be Indian.

You, Because of your delusionary racism, Say I am African. On what do you base that? My avatar? Lol.

You will still be a black African shithole.

No, You will just say I am. But my criticisms of you are based on facts. That is why you dodge them. You cannot deny being Indian. You can only repeat posts as if you didn't see criticism. You cannot deny being Hindu, So you pretend that you don't see the filth of Hinduism pointed out.

So, You can continue to express your delusion that I am African. It doesn't bother me, And if I was African, It wouldn't bother me. My criticisms of you are based on facts. I'm not guessing. You are a shithole Indian. You are a shithole Hindu. You say so yourself.

So whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion. All you can do is post something as stupid as, "blacks have dark skin" because to you, That is a huge insult. But that leaves India still a shithole. That still leaves all those thousands of Indians calling India a shithole online. That still leaves your PM and your founding father calling India a shithole. All you can do is repost, "But blacks have dark skin. "

You are as messed up as you are because of Hinduism. I am not the first to talk about this. Many people, Including Indians, Including famous Indians, Have said so. This is why your own country has outlawed many parts of Hinduism, Trying to get away from the disease it brings.

And this is why you have to keep replying me though you have nothing to say. My insults to you, Your religion, And your country, Are true. You have no reply, So you spout the only thing an uneducated racist can when faced with truth he doesn't like. "You're African! "

So what? Let's forget that you have no basis for thinking I'm African. If I am, So what? Would the 14 centuries of Indian slavery disappear? Would the 450 million shitholes sh! Tting in the streets vanish? Would there stop being shitholes killing people over cows? Would prostituting little girls in hindu temples stop if African are slaves?

Your entire position here is preposterous. And that is what I enjoy showing to people. You are now locked in stupidity. You can't admit the truth, And your unwarranted attacks on Africa look like insanity. But you're stuck. You're a moron racist who can't admit the sickness in his religion or his country, So you lash out against the thinnest straw you have, I live in Africa therefore. . . . . .

You, Your religion, And your country are shitholes. Those are facts. Backed by thousands of Indians, From Gandhi, To the author of your country's constitution, To your current PM, To great men such as V. S. Naipaul and Albert Einstein.

You and your posts are my best proof that India is a shithole. Look how you have behaved with Anon. Like a cockroach. And he has just ignored your boorish insults. Look at your posts with me. Just unrelenting stupidity. The fact that you've allowed me to so cut you down is clear proof of your self hate and low self esteem.

You can't hurt me by posting lies from your racial delusion, But I can hurt you by posting the truth about your shithole country and shithole religion. And I will continue to do so, Because that is what racists deserve. So you can pretend all you want, I will keep posting the things you need to pretend don't exist. I will continue to hurt you. And your self hate will continue to let me hurt you.

You are a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 10:37:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I am proud to be an Indian. . . .

Then why do you pretend not to know what your Prime Minister said? Why do you pretend he said nothing? You cannot be proud to be Indian, In every case, Instead of talking about India, You rant about Africa. A proud Indian would talk about India. What does Africa have to do you?

. . . And proud of what my country and people achieved.

That is obviously untrue. You lied about your country's achievements. If you are proud, Why would you lie? You aren't proud. You know India is a shithole. That is why you're so angry and want to talk about unrelated Africa.

. . . Even posted these achievement.

You posted lies. And when they were shown to be lies, You just kept posting your lies. Even after you admitted you inflated the figures, You kept posting your lies, Somehow thinking that would fool anyone. A proud Indian would have posted the truth, Not lies, And a proud Indian would not have continued to post embarrassing lies after his lie was exposed.

You cannot even mention a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

Living in Ghana does not mean I have to mention African achievements. You say you live in Canada, I have not asked you to mention Canadian achievements. I am not African, And your stupid racism doesn't change that. You are so deluded by racism, You think simply living in Ghana is a curse. I have no reason to follow your stupidity.

Attacking Hindus will not make your negroid curse go away.

There is no curse, It's just your uneducated racist superstition. You are angry, And in your bile, Think calling me black is the most hurtful thing you can do. But look at this.

I show the problems with Hinduism. You claim to be Hindu.
I show the problems with India. You claim to be Indian.

You, Because of your delusionary racism, Say I am African. On what do you base that? My avatar? Lol.

You will still be a black African shithole.

No, You will just say I am. But my criticisms of you are based on facts. That is why you dodge them. You cannot deny being Indian. You can only repeat posts as if you didn't see criticism. You cannot deny being Hindu, So you pretend that you don't see the filth of Hinduism pointed out.

So, You can continue to express your delusion that I am African. It doesn't bother me, And if I was African, It wouldn't bother me. My criticisms of you are based on facts. I'm not guessing. You are a shithole Indian. You are a shithole Hindu. You say so yourself.

So whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion. All you can do is post something as stupid as, "blacks have dark skin" because to you, That is a huge insult. But that leaves India still a shithole. That still leaves all those thousands of Indians calling India a shithole online. That still leaves your PM and your founding father calling India a shithole. All you can do is repost, "But blacks have dark skin. "

You are as messed up as you are because of Hinduism. I am not the first to talk about this. Many people, Including Indians, Including famous Indians, Have said so. This is why your own country has outlawed many parts of Hinduism, Trying to get away from the disease it brings.

And this is why you have to keep replying me though you have nothing to say. My insults to you, Your religion, And your country, Are true. You have no reply, So you spout the only thing an uneducated racist can when faced with truth he doesn't like. "You're African! "

So what? Let's forget that you have no basis for thinking I'm African. If I am, So what? Would the 14 centuries of Indian slavery disappear? Would the 450 million shitholes sh! Tting in the streets vanish? Would there stop being shitholes killing people over cows? Would prostituting little girls in hindu temples stop if African are slaves?

Your entire position here is preposterous. And that is what I enjoy showing to people. You are now locked in stupidity. You can't admit the truth, And your unwarranted attacks on Africa look like insanity. But you're stuck. You're a moron racist who can't admit the sickness in his religion or his country, So you lash out against the thinnest straw you have, I live in Africa therefore. . . . . .

You, Your religion, And your country are shitholes. Those are facts. Backed by thousands of Indians, From Gandhi, To the author of your country's constitution, To your current PM, To great men such as V. S. Naipaul and Albert Einstein.

You and your posts are my best proof that India is a shithole. Look how you have behaved with Anon. Like a cockroach. And he has just ignored your boorish insults. Look at your posts with me. Just unrelenting stupidity. The fact that you've allowed me to so cut you down is clear proof of your self hate and low self esteem.

You can't hurt me by posting lies from your racial delusion, But I can hurt you by posting the truth about your shithole country and shithole religion. And I will continue to do so, Because that is what racists deserve. So you can pretend all you want, I will keep posting the things you need to pretend don't exist. I will continue to hurt you. And your self hate will continue to let me hurt you.

You are a moron.

So why didn't you claim you are white in your profile instead of hiding your black negroid face behind a mask? Why would a white choose to live in Ghana Africa, Can't find acceptance in white America? Why can't you name a single African achievement even after living in Ghana Africa?
You cannot claim you are white because you are just another philly black shithole who cannot compete with Indians.

But Blacks are Trump shitholes.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated in prison.
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
3. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.

That is a deficit situation for the US economy
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 11:08:05 PM
So why didn't you claim you are white in your profile instead of hiding your black negroid face behind a mask?

Don't be stupid. Why would I claim to be white? Race is a big issue to you because you are an idiot racist ashamed of his race. I claimed the only thing that was important. I am a Christian. An avitar does not say who a person is moron. As your avitar of a white man in a yoga pose did not mean you are white.

Why would a white choose to live in Ghana Africa, . . . .

Are you stupid? Millions of whites live all over the world. Indians too. Why do you lie that you live in Canada?

Can't find acceptance in white America?

There is only America, No white America. Only a moron racist would say something so stupid. You say you live in Canada, Could you not find acceptance in negro India? See the stupidity?

Why can't you name a single African achievement even after living in Ghana Africa?

I've answered you. Africa has nothing to do with the slime in India. I do not have to bend to your Silly racism. And I do not have to lie about achievements like you did. You have to give me a rational reason why I should list African achievements when I am not African. Your stupid racism is not reason enough.

You cannot claim you are white because you are just another philly black shithole who cannot compete with Indians.

That is a baseless guess based on only ignorance and racism. Most members, Not being moron racists, Do not claim a race. You cannot claim to be white because you are Indian. We don't have to guess. We've seen you. You are black. Indians are black. You are ashamed of that.

Immigrants? What, Can't find acceptance in negro India? Lol. We are familiar with your fake stats. Why do you keep posting lies and distortions after you have been repeatedly corrected?

That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

You sure that's not for the African economy? How stupid are you? How low is your esteem?

Well, If you want to be demeaned and exposed, You're in the right place. I will help your self hate. You will get treated like the moron you are, And you will keep coming back because you love it.

You're welcome.

Moron
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 11:52:58 PM
ethang5 wrote:
So why didn't you claim you are white in your profile instead of hiding your black negroid face behind a mask?

You live in Ghana Africa and go about wearing an African face mask. You cannot name a single African achievement. That's a typical African negroid shithole.

Are you stupid? Millions of whites live all over the world. Indians too. Why do you lie that you live in Canada?

I work in the US and live in Canada because Indians are very successful overseas. It is not surprising you live and work in Ghana Africa because you would be just another black negroid shithole in Philly.
Whites would never work for black African shitholes they once turned to slaves.

You couldn't find acceptance in white America?

There is only America, No white America. Only a moron racist would say something so stupid. You say you live in Canada, Could you not find acceptance in negro India? See the stupidity?

Compare negro stats in America with Indian immigrant stats.

Negro stats.
statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

3. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.

Negro stats in Africa.
Today Africa is:

Why can't you name a single African achievement even after living in Ghana Africa?

I've answered you. Africa has nothing to do with the slime in India. I do not have to bend to your Silly racism. And I do not have to lie about achievements like you did. You have to give me a rational reason why I should list African achievements when I am not African. Your stupid racism is not reason enough.

That is a baseless guess based on only ignorance and racism. Most members, Not being moron racists, Do not claim a race. You cannot claim to be white because you are Indian. We don't have to guess. We've seen you. You are black. Indians are black. You are ashamed of that.

You posted a Facebook picture of Hari. Nothing black about Hari.

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants. They are high achievers.

Immigrants? What, Can't find acceptance in negro India? Lol. We are familiar with your fake stats. Why do you keep posting lies and distortions after you have been repeatedly corrected?

Africans are a liability where ever they go. That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

You sure that's not for the African economy? How stupid are you? How low is your esteem?

Well, If you want to be demeaned and exposed, You're in the right place. I will help your self hate. You will get treated like the moron you are, And you will keep coming back because you love it.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 1:12:26 AM

Don't be stupid. Why would I claim to be white? Race is a big issue to you because you are an idiot racist ashamed of his race. I claimed the only thing that was important. I am a Christian. An avitar does not say who a person is moron. As your avitar of a white man in a yoga pose did not mean you are white.

You live in Ghana Africa. . .

And you say you live in Canada moron. Are you Canadian?

. . . And go about wearing an African face mask.

Lol. Exactly how stupid are you?

You cannot name a single African achievement.

So what?

That's a typical African negroid shithole.

I've got the facts. I don't need fantasy. India is a shithole. Hinduism is a shithole religion. Facts you cannot dodge.

I work in the US and live in Canada because Indians are very successful overseas.

Americans are more successful overseas. I know why a shithole Indian would want to escape India to Canada.

is not surprising you live and work in Ghana Africa because you would be just another black negroid shithole in Philly.

Lol. But in Africa I stand out? Or have you forgotten you say I'm black? Lol, My word, You are stupid.

Right. There are no whites working in Africa. I insult morons when I call you a moron.

Can't find acceptance in white America?

No answer. What a surprise.

Why? Especially as you lie about your stats. If Indians are so accomplished, Why did you have to fake the stats?

Here are your lies that prove Indians are shitholes. If Indians were ideal, You wouldn't have to lie in the stats.

Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

If that were true, You would not have to lie.

You were a black, Pudgy, Fagotty, Black shithole in the picture moron. You are deluded and self hating. Sorry dude. No matter how much you hate yourself, You will always be black. Your country is a black country.

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants. They are high achievers.

Immigrants? What, Can't find acceptance in negro India? Lol.

We are familiar with your fake stats. Why do you keep posting lies and distortions after you have been repeatedly corrected?

No answer. What a surprise.

Africans are a liability where ever they go. That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

No. As long as you keep sh! Tting in the street, Worshipping demons, Molesting little girls, And being a moron racist, You will be hated.

Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You're too deluded and stupid to gave advise.

And while you're running, India is still a shithole. Hinduism is still a shithole, And you are still a shithole.

Run little brown boy, Run.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 1:49:16 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You live in Ghana Africa and go about wearing an African face mask. You cannot name a single African achievement. That's a typical African negroid shithole.

And you say you live in Canada moron. Are you Canadian?

I work in the US and live in Canada because Indians are very successful overseas. It is not surprising you live and work in Ghana Africa because you would be just another black negroid shithole in Philly.

You couldn't find acceptance in white America?

It is not surprising you live and work in Ghana Africa because you would be just another black negroid shithole in Philly.

Lol. But in Africa I stand out? Or have you forgotten you say I'm black? Lol, My word, You are stupid.

You would stand out as a Trump shithole who couldn't find acceptance in White America.

Negro stats.
statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

Negro stats in Africa.
Today Africa is:

You couldn't find acceptance in white America? You are now just another black shithole living with other black shitholes in Ghana Africa.

No. As long as you keep sh! Tting in the street, Worshipping demons, Molesting little girls, And being a moron racist, You will be hated.

News flash!
Today Africa is:

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 11:03:14 AM
I never denied being Indian.

You denied being black. You said you had degrees. You said you lived in Canada. All were lies.

You live in Ghana Africa.

So what? Is that question difficult? You say you live in Canada. So what?

You wear a mask to cover your ugly negroid face.

What does that mean? Do you not know what an avatar is? Are you retarded?

You cannot name a single African achievement. You are the typical black negroid low IQ shithole.

And you cannot explain why a non African should list African achievements. You cannot explain why you, A non north American, Shouldn't list north American achievements. How stupid are you? No, The question isn't rhetorical. Really, How stupid are you?

Whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion. All you can do is post something as stupid as, "blacks have dark skin" because to you, That is a huge insult. But that leaves India still a shithole. That still leaves all those thousands of Indians calling India a shithole online. That still leaves your PM and your founding father calling India a shithole. All you can do is repost, "But blacks have dark skin. "

I also list all the great achievements of my country and people. That make me a proud Indian.

How can lies make you proud? Is your soul as filthy as your Calcutta slum? You count a doctor and his illiterate arranged marriage wife as two doctors and then crow about the number of Indian doctors. It's like you hate India.

Wait. You do hate India! Self loathing. Low esteem. It makes perfect sense. That is why you keep posting it even though you yourself admitted it was a lie. Oh my goodness you are sad!

How can Hindus be messed up? India is ranked 4th in military power.

So what? India is ranked 4th in military size. Your army is decreped and backwards, Living in squalor. But that is just military. India still is the worst country in the world for women. India is still the filthiest country on earth. 450 million people still squat in the streets daily. You should be ashamed to talk about military when 3 out if every 10 Indian babies die before the age of one. Your country is a shithole.

Ranked 5th in economic power. India is a nuclear power and launched a successful mission to Mars.

And yet you have a child rape epidemic. You kill people for cows, And your government is so corrupt, It disgusts itself. Your country is a shithole.

You can't even name a single African achievement.

I'm not African moron. And even if I did name something, India would not stop being a shithole.

Some black negroid shithole you turned out to be. Lol!

That is what happens when you simply assume stupidity based on your racism.

If I was African I would defend my people.

So would I. But not from you. The ancient stupid things you say aren't attacks. Who, Other than ignorant morons, Talk about curses and wearing avatars? But you're Indian, And you don't defend India.

I've linked comments by your PM saying Indians are ashamed of being Indian. Like the coward Gandhi said you were, You hid behind African skirts. You have not even acknowledged the comment. Don't lie now and say you'd defend your people. You don't coward.

But by good Karma I am not African. But some black negroid shithole you turned out to be.

There is no such thing as karma. That is just uneducated Hindu superstitution. You are not African, So what? You are black and self hating. Why do you talk about Africa so much if you aren't African? You're a dumb racist. You're so racist, Just me living in a black country makes you go insane, Saying stupid things like there are no white people in Africa. You are a joke.

Would the 14 centuries of Indian slavery disappear? Would the 450 million shitholes sh! Tting in the streets vanish? Would there stop being shitholes killing people over cows? Would prostituting little girls in hindu temples stop if African are slaves?

African went through 1, 700 years of slavery. Under Arabs 1, 300 years. Under Christians 400 years.

So what?

No slavery in India.

OK stupid.

You seemed very obsessed with Indian faeces. You must like licking those rich Indian backsides living in Ghana Africa. Lol!

Your country makes 45 million tons of sh! T daily and then leaves it in the streets. Tell me who's obsessed?

I am a Christian Champion.

You are a deluded moron.

Anon is distorting the scriptures which is blasphemy.

It cannot be blasphemy unless scripture is true moron. And if scripture is true, You are a blasphemer.

You wouldn't know your people were African slaves under Christianity.

If Christianity it true, Does it matter? Indians were slaves under Islam. Is Islam true?

I am posting researched material on African history of slavery and other genetic facts such as African's low IQ and negroid appearance.

Why? Because you are a moron racist. Threads have topics.

How can a black negroid shithole hurt Indians who are already successful and high achievers?

By showing the utter filth in your country. By showing that your "achievements" are lies. By forcing you to dodge uncomfortable facts you cannot answer. By proving you a hypocritical moron.

Bill Gates praised India.

A white man had to come buy you toilets so you would sh! T in the street, And you are proud of it. And you can't see your self loathing and low esteem?

You go sticking you tongue up the asses of Trump and Bill Gates, And you don't even see your sycophancy. I'm ashamed for you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 3:48:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You denied being black. You said you had degrees. You said you lived in Canada. All were lies.

I am a proud Indian. India has reduced poverty by half and was successful in reducing human waste. India is ranked 4th as a military power and ranked 5th as an economic power. India launched a successful mission to Mar. There is a whole thread on India's great achievements.

You live in Ghana Africa a Trump shithole country. You cover your black ugly negroid face with a mask. You cannot name a single African achievement. What a black negroid shithole you turned out to be.

I am a proud Indian. I list all my country's achievement. You cannot name a single African achievement.

It bothers you that you are a black negroid. If you were white you would be very familiar with Christianity's role in African slavery. But you are the typical low IQ black negroid shithole.

Whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion. All you can do is post something as stupid as, "blacks have dark skin" because to you, That is a huge insult. But that leaves India still a shithole. That still leaves all those thousands of Indians calling India a shithole online. That still leaves your PM and your founding father calling India a shithole. All you can do is repost, "But blacks have dark skin. "

Ugly is what ugly does
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks(Indian)

Hinduism has been good for India. It made India successful. Christianity turned Africans into slaves. Read your history you low IQ ignorant black negroid.

I draw attention to the role Christianity played n African slavery and the permanent damage it has cause to Africans. You ignore your history. Some black negroid shithole you turned out to be.

So what? Let's forget that you have no basis for thinking I'm African. If I am, So what?

So what? You are declared ugly and low IQ by scientists.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

You must hurt being helpless to change the fact you are a low IQ black negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa suffering from bad Karma and a biblical curse of Ham.

I am a Christian Champion. Anon distorts the scriptures that is blasphemy. I correct him.

How can a black negroid shithole hurt Indians who are already successful and high achievers?

Black's are still struggling to be accepted. Black Lives Matter is just a black low IQ slogan. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 4:31:16 PM

I am Indian. I live in Canada.

Then why can't you list North American achievements? And if you did, What would that mean?

I am proud to be an Indian and proud of my countries achievements and my peoples success as high achievers.

No matter how many times you say it, The fact is that you lied, Dishonestly trying to increase the number of Indian professional in the USA. You are not proud. You are a low esteem liar.

You are the one struggling to accept you are a black negroid living in Ghana Africa. Why?

Because you are an idiot. I'm the one who told you I live in Ghana. And I'm not a moron racist, So I'm not ashamed of where I live. You think I'm African. Why? Only because you're a moron racist. I don't need to worry about it.

You live in Ghana Africa.

According to Trump all African countries are shitholes.

Lie. But even if you had proof of Trump saying that, So what? How is it pertinent? Let me show you pertinence. Modi says you are ashamed of being Indian. You are Indian. See? But you dodge.

So you live in a shithole African country.

OK. I currently live in a country that you think that Trump thinks is a shithole. You come from a shithole country. No matter where you live, You will always come from a shithole country. You are a shithole because you come from a shithole country.

Your avatar is a black negroid shithole wearing a mask. Lol!

So what? Your avatar was a gay man spreading his legs. And if I was ashamed of Africa, I would have posted a fake avatar like you did. How stupid are you?

You cannot name a single African achievement. You are the typical black negroid low IQ shithole.

And you cannot explain why a non African should list African achievements. You cannot explain why you, A non north American, Shouldn't list north American achievements. How stupid are you? No, The question isn't rhetorical. Really, How stupid are you?

You live in Ghana Africa. You are a black negroid shithole according to Trump.

That still doesn't mean I need to give you any lists. Stop being a moron.

But Africans have black skin and a negroid appearance.

And Indians are filthy beyond measure. The question is, I know why I'm talking about India, You are Indian. Why are you talking about Africa? Nothing but your racism. If you were racist against Israel, You would be calling me a Jew. You are an idiot.

I also list all the great achievements of my country and people. That make me a proud Indian.

How can lies make you proud? Is your soul as filthy as your Calcutta slum? You count a doctor and his illiterate arranged marriage wife as two doctors and then crow about the number of Indian doctors. It's like you hate India. Proud people do not do that. People who are ashamed do that. Indians are shitholes. You had to lie.

I am proud of my country and people and have listed Indias achievements. You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black low IQ negroid shithole you turned out to be.

Repeating lies doesn't help you. It shows you have no answer. Proud people do not lie and fix numbers.

Wait. You do hate India! Self loathing. Low esteem. It makes perfect sense. That is why you keep posting it even though you yourself admitted it was a lie. Oh my goodness you are sad!

How can Hindus be messed up?

Even the country of its birth has rejected it.

India is ranked 4th in military power. Ranked 5th as a economic power. Launched a successful mission to Mars.

So what? India is ranked 4th in military size. Your army is decrepit and backwards, Living in squalor. But that is just military. India still is the worst country in the world for women. India is still the filthiest country on earth. 450 million people still squat in the streets daily. You should be ashamed to talk about military when 3 out if every 10 Indian babies die before the age of one. Your country is a shithole.

Ranked 5th in economic power. India is a nuclear power and launched a successful mission to Mars.

And yet you have a child rape epidemic. You kill people for cows, And your government is so corrupt, It disgusts itself. Your country is a shithole.

I'm not African moron. And even if I did name something, India would not stop being a shithole.

Some black negroid shithole you turned out to be. Lol!

You are like Miss Treasure in denial that you are a black negrpid shithole just like she was.

You are the one with no proof of my race other than your stupid racism. You are ashamed of being black, So you think others are ashamed too.

It is a common delusion Black's suffer from.

Which is one of the reasons why India is a shithole country. And why your PM says you are all ashamed. See? I have proof, Not just assumptions like you have. Your PM did say you are ashamed of being Indian.

Your mental illness makes you project, And your low IQ makes you repeat your stupidity. There is nothing here I need to worry about.

But India is still a shithole. Hinduism is still a shithole religion. That is why thousands of Indians burn your "holy" books and switched to Buddhism.

I have facts, You have racism and lame repetition. You will always be a black shithole from India. Everyone will always know it. And I will show it no matter how you squirm.

You, Your religion, And your country are shithole. That is fact. Kiss Trump's butt, Or pretend Modi doesn't exist, You will remain black, And be a shithole. And I will expose your stink.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 4:50:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I am Indian. I live in Canada. I have several degrees and I am Indian not a black negroid shithole like you.

Then why can't you list North American achievements? And if you did, What would that mean?

I am proud to be an Indian and proud of my countries achievements and my peoples success as high achievers. I have lusted my countries achievements.

No matter how many times you say it, The fact is that you lied, Dishonestly trying to increase the number of Indian professional in the USA. You are not proud. You are a low esteem liar.

You are jealous of high Indian achievers. You still cannot name a single African achievement even though you are a black negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa a shithole country according to Trump.

You are the one struggling to accept you are a black negroid living in Ghana Africa. Why?

Because you are an idiot. I'm the one who told you I live in Ghana. And I'm not a moron racist, So I'm not ashamed of where I live. You think I'm African. Why? Only because you're a moron racist. I don't need to worry about it.

You live in Ghana Africa. You still cannot name a single African achievement. What a black negroid shithole you gave become.

According to Trump all African countries are shitholes.

Lie. But even if you had proof of Trump saying that, So what? How is it pertinent? Let me show you pertinence. Modi says you are ashamed of being Indian. You are Indian. See? But you dodge.

So you live in a shithole African country.

OK. I currently live in a country that you think that Trump thinks is a shithole. You come from a shithole country. No matter where you live, You will always come from a shithole country. You are a shithole because you come from a shithole country.

Your avatar is a black negroid shithole wearing a mask to cover your black ugly negroid face. Lol!

So what? Your avatar was a gay man spreading his legs. And if I was ashamed of Africa, I would have posted a fake avatar like you did. How stupid are you?

You live in Ghana Africa. You are a black negroid shithole according to Trump.

That still doesn't mean I need to give you any lists. Stop being a moron.

But Africans have black skin and a negroid appearance.

And Indians are filthy beyond measure. The question is, I know why I'm talking about India, You are Indian. Why are you talking about Africa? Nothing but your racism. If you were racist against Israel, You would be calling me a Jew. You are an idiot.

How can lies make you proud? Is your soul as filthy as your Calcutta slum? You count a doctor and his illiterate arranged marriage wife as two doctors and then crow about the number of Indian doctors. It's like you hate India. Proud people do not do that. People who are ashamed do that. Indians are shitholes. You had to lie.

I am proud of my country and people and have listed Indias achievements. You cannot even name a single African achievement. What a black low IQ negroid shithole you turned out to be.

Repeating lies doesn't help you. It shows you have no answer. Proud people do not lie and fix numbers.

How can Hindus be messed up? India is ranked 4th in military power. Ranked 5th as a economic power. Launched a successful mission to Mars.

So what? India is ranked 4th in military size. Your army is decrepit and backwards, Living in squalor. But that is just military. India still is the worst country in the world for women. India is still the filthiest country on earth. 450 million people still squat in the streets daily. You should be ashamed to talk about military when 3 out if every 10 Indian babies die before the age of one. Your country is a shithole.

You are too ashamed to admit you are a black negroid shithole. But you live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and hide your black ugly face behind an African mask. Some black negroid shithole you turned out to be. Lol!

You are like Miss Treasure in denial that you are a black negrpid shithole just like she was.

You are the one with no proof of my race other than your stupid racism. You are ashamed of being black, So you think others are ashamed too.

It is a common delusion Black's suffer from.

Which is one of the reasons why India is a shithole country. And why your PM says you are all ashamed. See? I have proof, Not just assumptions like you have. Your PM did say you are ashamed of being Indian.

Your mental illness makes you project, And your low IQ makes you repeat your stupidity. There is nothing here I need to worry about.

I am a proud and successful Indian which is a fact and not a projection.

But India is still a shithole. Hinduism is still a shithole religion. That is why thousands of Indians burn your "holy" books and switched to Buddhism.

I have facts, You have racism and lame repetition. You will always be a black shithole from India. Everyone will always know it. And I will show it no matter how you squirm.

Even your blogger did nor see any black negroid shitholes in India.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.