Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Matt 24: Kingdom of God within you part #3

anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 10:40:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation, " [DESTRUCION OF HEBREW THOUGHT AND THE RAINBOW EVERLASTING COVENANT TO KEEP THE TEN COMMAMDMENTS NOT TO BE A THIEF] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place [OUR HEART IS HOLY] (whoever reads, Let him understand), "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains [MOUNTAINS OF ZION TO BUILD THE NEW JERUSALEM INSIDE OUR HEARTS].

Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house [SCRAP ALL YOUR BIBLICAL IDEAS STUCK IN PRIDE, WHETHER RICH OR POOR]. And let him who is in the field [THOSE WORKING FOR GOD, SUPPOSEDLY]. Not go back to get his clothes [IDEAS HE WEARS]

But woe to those who are pregnant [JOINED A NEW RELIGION WITH A BLACK GRACE BABY OF DEATH IN THE WOMB]

and to those who are nursing babies [THE BLACK GRACE BABY OF RELIGION HAS JUST BEEN BORN AND THEY ENJOY FEEDING THE IDEAS TO THE NEW BABY. THEY ASSUME THE IDEAS OF THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD ARE TRUE]

in those days! [WHITE LIGHT. THEY WILL BE BLINDED AND NOT SEE THE DAYLIGHT. THE LIGHT IN THEM IS DARKNESS. ]

And pray that your flight may not be in winter [ONLY INTELLECUAL WITHOUT A LOVE FOR THE CREATOR]

or on the Sabbath [SEEKING TO FIND PEACE OF MIND BY NOT DOING THE MENTAL WORK NEED TO RESOLVE THE MENTAL WARS. WE REST OUR BODIES, BUT WE DO NOT REST OUR MINDS TO BATTLE THE BAD IDEAS. THE PURPOSE OF THE PHYSICAL SABBATH IS TO KILL THE DUMB IDEAS TO CREATE A SPIRUAL REST IN HEAVEN 24/7 AS THE BOOK OF HEBREWS TEACHES. ]

For then [DURING PHYSICAL SABBATHS ONE DAY A WEEK] there will be great tribulation [MENTAL CONFLICTS], Such as has not been since the beginning of the world [YOUR BIRTH AS A BABY IN HEAVEN] until this time [AS AN ADULT], No, Nor ever shall be [WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FATHER START THE CLEANSING PLAGUES THEY ARE COMPLETED IN TRANSLATION TO END FOREVER].

And unless those days were shortened [BY GOD'S GRACE], No flesh would be saved [TRANSLATED]; but for the elect"s sake those days will be shortened [THE GENETIC CODES OF THE FLESH AND SATAN ARE LOCKED IN PLACE UNTIL WE DIE OF OLD AGE. ONLY THE ELECT STRUGGING TO OVERCOME WILL BE TRANSLATED BY GOD'S GRACE. WE DO NOT DECIDE TO SHORTEN THE PROCESS. HE DOES OR ALL FLESH DIES].

"Then if anyone says to you, "Look, Here is the Christ! " or "There! " do not believe it [CHRIST IS ON THE INSIDE.

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive [BLACE GRACE POWER OF YAHWEH IS DECEPTIVE WITHOUT WHITE GRACE],

if possible, Even the elect [THE ELECT STANDING ON THE SEA OF GLASS CONNOT BE DECEIVED BY THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD].

See, I have told you beforehand [THE INNER KINGDOM OPERATES IDENTICALLY FOR EVERYONE. IT IS THE SCIENTIFIC PROCESS ON THE INSIDE OF EVERONE WITHOUT A "GROUP-THINK" CONCENSUS OF APPROVAL.

CONCENSUS OF SCIENCE IS FOR MORTALITY AND OBSERVATION ON THE OUTSIDE THAT REQUIRES SCIENTIFIC REVIEW OF OTHER SCIENTISTS. UNFORTUNATELY, MANY SCIENTISTS LIE AND SCREW UP THE PROCESS FOR VARIOUS REASONS.

TO WORK, SCIENCE ON THE OUTSIDE REQUIRES HONESTY FOR THE SCIENIFIC METHOD TO WORK PROPERLY. LYING ABOUT THE DATA STOPS PROGRESS INTO TRUTH. USING THE GOLDEN RULE TO FIX THE CRIMINAL MIND WILL RELEASE EVERYONE INTO FREEDOM TO SEE TRUTH IN BOTH THE OUTER AND INNER KINGDOM OF GOD.

"Therefore if they say to you, "Look, He is in the desert! " [NO WATER OF THE WORD OF GOD] do not go out; or "Look, He is in the inner rooms! " [OF THE SOUL AND NOT THE SPIRIT-ORB]do not believe it. For as the lightning [FLASH OF LIGHT AND POWER IN THE SPIRIT ORB] comes from the east [MERCY OF GRACE OF FORGIVING PAST SINS WITH NO GRUDGES] and flashes to the west [POWER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE], So also will the coming of the Son of Man be [IN YOUR HEART TO TRANSLATE YOU, EVENTUALLY. HE ACCOMPLISH THIS BY THE RAINBOW COVENENT THAT WE MAKE IN THE SECOND TEST TO OVERCOME BY PROMISING TO KEEP THE TEN COMMANDMEMT TO NOT BE A THIEF TO OTHERS OR STEAL GOD'S DESERVED GLORY FOR CREATING US].

For wherever the carcass is [ANCIENTLY TWO KINGS WOULD CUT A COVENTANT AND PROMISE WITH AN OATH THAT IF THEY BROKE THE COVENANT THEY WOULD DIE LIKE THE ANIMAL. SAME THING WITH US. IF WE STOP REPENTING, WE WILL DIE OF OLD AGE AND WILL NOT BE TRANSLATED. THE TWO KINGS ARE THE TRANSLATED MAN AS THE FATHER AND US. ]

, There the eagles will be gathered together [AROUND THE RAINBOW COVENANT OF TEN COMMANDMENTS].
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 4:47:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
"Therefore when you see the "abomination of desolation, " [DESTRUCION OF HEBREW THOUGHT AND THE RAINBOW EVERLASTING COVENANT TO KEEP THE TEN COMMAMDMENTS NOT TO BE A THIEF] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, Standing in the holy place [OUR HEART IS HOLY] (whoever reads, Let him understand), "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains [MOUNTAINS OF ZION TO BUILD THE NEW JERUSALEM INSIDE OUR HEARTS].

Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house [SCRAP ALL YOUR BIBLICAL IDEAS STUCK IN PRIDE, WHETHER RICH OR POOR]. And let him who is in the field [THOSE WORKING FOR GOD, SUPPOSEDLY]. Not go back to get his clothes [IDEAS HE WEARS]

But woe to those who are pregnant [JOINED A NEW RELIGION WITH A BLACK GRACE BABY OF DEATH IN THE WOMB]

and to those who are nursing babies [THE BLACK GRACE BABY OF RELIGION HAS JUST BEEN BORN AND THEY ENJOY FEEDING THE IDEAS TO THE NEW BABY. THEY ASSUME THE IDEAS OF THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD ARE TRUE]

in those days! [WHITE LIGHT. THEY WILL BE BLINDED AND NOT SEE THE DAYLIGHT. THE LIGHT IN THEM IS DARKNESS. ]

And pray that your flight may not be in winter [ONLY INTELLECUAL WITHOUT A LOVE FOR THE CREATOR]

or on the Sabbath [SEEKING TO FIND PEACE OF MIND BY NOT DOING THE MENTAL WORK NEED TO RESOLVE THE MENTAL WARS. WE REST OUR BODIES, BUT WE DO NOT REST OUR MINDS TO BATTLE THE BAD IDEAS. THE PURPOSE OF THE PHYSICAL SABBATH IS TO KILL THE DUMB IDEAS TO CREATE A SPIRUAL REST IN HEAVEN 24/7 AS THE BOOK OF HEBREWS TEACHES. ]

For then [DURING PHYSICAL SABBATHS ONE DAY A WEEK] there will be great tribulation [MENTAL CONFLICTS], Such as has not been since the beginning of the world [YOUR BIRTH AS A BABY IN HEAVEN] until this time [AS AN ADULT], No, Nor ever shall be [WHEN THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FATHER START THE CLEANSING PLAGUES THEY ARE COMPLETED IN TRANSLATION TO END FOREVER].

And unless those days were shortened [BY GOD'S GRACE], No flesh would be saved [TRANSLATED]; but for the elect"s sake those days will be shortened [THE GENETIC CODES OF THE FLESH AND SATAN ARE LOCKED IN PLACE UNTIL WE DIE OF OLD AGE. ONLY THE ELECT STRUGGING TO OVERCOME WILL BE TRANSLATED BY GOD'S GRACE. WE DO NOT DECIDE TO SHORTEN THE PROCESS. HE DOES OR ALL FLESH DIES].

"Then if anyone says to you, "Look, Here is the Christ! " or "There! " do not believe it [CHRIST IS ON THE INSIDE.

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive [BLACE GRACE POWER OF YAHWEH IS DECEPTIVE WITHOUT WHITE GRACE],

if possible, Even the elect [THE ELECT STANDING ON THE SEA OF GLASS CONNOT BE DECEIVED BY THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD].

See, I have told you beforehand [THE INNER KINGDOM OPERATES IDENTICALLY FOR EVERYONE. IT IS THE SCIENTIFIC PROCESS ON THE INSIDE OF EVERONE WITHOUT A "GROUP-THINK" CONCENSUS OF APPROVAL.

CONCENSUS OF SCIENCE IS FOR MORTALITY AND OBSERVATION ON THE OUTSIDE THAT REQUIRES SCIENTIFIC REVIEW OF OTHER SCIENTISTS. UNFORTUNATELY, MANY SCIENTISTS LIE AND SCREW UP THE PROCESS FOR VARIOUS REASONS.

TO WORK, SCIENCE ON THE OUTSIDE REQUIRES HONESTY FOR THE SCIENIFIC METHOD TO WORK PROPERLY. LYING ABOUT THE DATA STOPS PROGRESS INTO TRUTH. USING THE GOLDEN RULE TO FIX THE CRIMINAL MIND WILL RELEASE EVERYONE INTO FREEDOM TO SEE TRUTH IN BOTH THE OUTER AND INNER KINGDOM OF GOD.

"Therefore if they say to you, "Look, He is in the desert! " [NO WATER OF THE WORD OF GOD] do not go out; or "Look, He is in the inner rooms! " [OF THE SOUL AND NOT THE SPIRIT-ORB]do not believe it. For as the lightning [FLASH OF LIGHT AND POWER IN THE SPIRIT ORB] comes from the east [MERCY OF GRACE OF FORGIVING PAST SINS WITH NO GRUDGES] and flashes to the west [POWER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE], So also will the coming of the Son of Man be [IN YOUR HEART TO TRANSLATE YOU, EVENTUALLY. HE ACCOMPLISH THIS BY THE RAINBOW COVENENT THAT WE MAKE IN THE SECOND TEST TO OVERCOME BY PROMISING TO KEEP THE TEN COMMANDMEMT TO NOT BE A THIEF TO OTHERS OR STEAL GOD'S DESERVED GLORY FOR CREATING US].

For wherever the carcass is [ANCIENTLY TWO KINGS WOULD CUT A COVENTANT AND PROMISE WITH AN OATH THAT IF THEY BROKE THE COVENANT THEY WOULD DIE LIKE THE ANIMAL. SAME THING WITH US. IF WE STOP REPENTING, WE WILL DIE OF OLD AGE AND WILL NOT BE TRANSLATED. THE TWO KINGS ARE THE TRANSLATED MAN AS THE FATHER AND US. ]

, There the eagles will be gathered together [AROUND THE RAINBOW COVENANT OF TEN COMMANDMENTS].

Stop distorting the scriptures you blasphemous liar and lunatic.

Revelation 22:18-19 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, And if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, Which are described in this book.

Proverbs 30:5-6
Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, Lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.

Deuteronomy 4:2
You shall not add to the word that I command you, Nor take from it, That you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 7:27:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I didn't change the text, But interpreted the text from the sea of glass as one of the Lord's elect like they did in the first century. I get audible words from the two prophets I work with who hear the audible voice of Yahweh. That is the order of the apostle and prophets for God to correct me if I am hearing. If I am wrong about, I will repent and tell everyone openly like the dead book Bible that I was corrected by the Light to change my paradigms. The prophets are also there to correct me.

Or the Lord corrects Me personally by the light by correcting my assumptions BEFORE I send the post. That is how the Lord designed the system to avoid errors in teaching from the apostles in their own spirit, Rather than following the One Apostle in the inner kingdom, Who is the Lord, There is only one Apostle in the inner kingdom of God, But their is 12 apostle in the outer kingdom to manage the money. He manages these men by requiting they all agree to an important decision for the world. Disagreement are not allowed. They patiently wait on the Lord for revelation before they proceed. If one of the 12 men goes rogue with the money and it is discovered, The man is executed. 10 men are responsible for world geographies. 2 men are responsible for administrative tasks, East and West, But it is a circle of unity and not a pyramid power and the very top of the world pyramids of power.

Therefore, When they get to the sea of glass, And if any revelation are to go the assemblies like they did anciently, Then Lord will send two prophets to correct the interpretation if the inner revelation is not to be sent.

If the Lord does not correct the apostle but he is wrong, Then the Lord is playing some kind of mind-control game with Satan.

The revelatory process of freedom is no different that the 12 Satanist black grace apostles use. They do what they think is right (not lukewarm) and if they are not corrected by God by outer revelations, Then they go with the decision to know good and evil over time.

The Lord is now opening up the inner kingdom truth on the planet, Which they did not know about before, And because the Lord has not shown them the financial solutions yet, They are not responsible for them. The do not need to make any changes to their Stock Market system the Lord set up through them; therefore, They should continue on the same path they were on until the Lord corrects them with the seven volumes.

The financial system is our mortal responsibility, Not the Lord's, And it needs to continue as the International Bankers set it up to created the New World under black grass power that is not working. If the Lord hasn't put us together yet, Then the Lord does not hold them accountable. Therefore, The Lord is withholding the 10 solution details for later when the prophets tell me it is the time to do it by and audible voice of God. This is very important because the Lord wants them to continue operating as in the past and not feel guilty about it. Yahweh is in control.

That being said, The Lord has revealed the true meaning of the 1957 vision is not about physical bombs; therefore, They need to cut a deal to push out the financial decision for 30 years, But show them a 50-year plan of reducing all the nuclear weapons on the planet, With the promise to change the Financial systems within 30 years, Which they will.

After the plans are agreed to by the ETs, The Lord can put us together to hammer out the financial system, The financial system will be removed so quickly, Ra (Lucifer) will not have time to throw them under the bus. Lucifer has none about the 10 solution for many years, But I send our the message from the Lord I did not want to be killed, So I backed off publishing them, And stopped everything claiming I was fearing for my family's life. The bankers would kill me/

Master mind-control by Yahweh. It worked brilliantly. Lucifer took the bait. All the decisions have been made. Then Trump came from nowhere, And then, Here I am to warn the Jewish International bankers what Ra (Lucifer) is planning to do. He can't change his decisions without egg on his face. He is connected to the Creator, And he is infallible, Right? Wrong! Yahweh Elohim is infallible. Praise Yahweh!

The 12 men have figured out over many centuries working with Yahweh the Creator how the 12 black-grace apostles are to work in the outer kingdom with prophets, But the fallen sons of God has prevented them from receiving the white grace.

They will learn the white grace is very similar in how Yahweh works with His 12 apostle in the back grace. They will have the audible words of the prophets to take priority over false inner revelation. The insider networks and public do not need to know about. Worship is in the heart. Lots of private mistakes will be made like a child learning to walk. No one needs to know as they grow up. They are adults. They will be crucified for mistakes, Honest is not the best policy when it comes to the inner light overcoming Satan.

However, With white grace power, They will be able to correctly interpret the vision they received from the Lord's power over the centuries directly from the light, Without depending on the fallen sons of God to interpret them, As I have been interpreting for scripture visions for you by Him.

When the 12 men gradually repent and enter the sea of glass over time, They can lead the world by their own revelatory gifts, And they won't need me any more. I am a Gentile. Yahushua was a Jew. He intends to fulfill all the Biblical prophecy, And Lucifer can't respond to the deals with the ETs because the knowledge was given so quickly,

Two months posting in here is very fast to change the world, Praise Yahweh! He controls the entire world by black and white grace through faith. It is very important that these 12 men stay hidden behind the curtain the God took centuries to build, AND THEY ARE NOT RESIBLILE FOR THE DECISIONS THAT WERE MADE BY MEN DECIEVED BY THE FALLENS SONS OF GOD AND HAVE DIED.

THEY DON'T CHANGE ANY PLANS FOR THE WORLD EXCEPT GRADUALLY REMOVING THE WARS AND NUCLEAR WEAPONS. THAT WILL MAKE THE ETs VERY HAPPY, AND YAHWEH IS ALREADY MOVING THE WORLD THAT DIRECTION. IN SHORT, KEEP DOING THE ECONOMICS THEY WAY THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE UNTIL THE LORD SHOW'S THEM PERSONALLY THE SOLUTIONS IN MY 7 VOLUMES. NO RADICAL SURPRISES FOR ANYONE.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 8:29:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I didn't change the text, But interpreted the text from the sea of glass as one of the Lord's elect like they did in the first century. I get audible words from the two prophets I work with who hear the audible voice of Yahweh. That is the order of the apostle and prophets for God to correct me if I am hearing. If I am wrong about, I will repent and tell everyone openly like the dead book Bible that I was corrected by the Light to change my paradigms. The prophets are also there to correct me.

So you are under enormous supervision. How did your mental illness escape detection by Yahweh and the other prophets? Why are there so many errors in your interpretation of scriptures when you are receiving the message directly?

Or the Lord corrects Me personally by the light by correcting my assumptions BEFORE I send the post. That is how the Lord designed the system to avoid errors in teaching from the apostles in their own spirit, Rather than following the One Apostle in the inner kingdom, Who is the Lord, There is only one Apostle in the inner kingdom of God, But their is 12 apostle in the outer kingdom to manage the money. He manages these men by requiting they all agree to an important decision for the world. Disagreement are not allowed. They patiently wait on the Lord for revelation before they proceed. If one of the 12 men goes rogue with the money and it is discovered, The man is executed. 10 men are responsible for world geographies. 2 men are responsible for administrative tasks, East and West, But it is a circle of unity and not a pyramid power and the very top of the world pyramids of power.

How did you get these assumptions wrong?
1. In fact, Ra [Lucifer] is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:
2. The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.
3. The sons of God are born to immortal parents and have never been mortal like us.
4. Angels are resurrected mortals that have sex but are sterile. They live in the third heaven and do not have wings.
5. Angels that have wings are symbolic of ideas in the first heaven as mortals and the second heaven as disembodied souls in Sheol. It the kingdom of God within you.
6. Yahushua was not born the son of Son of God but was born just like we were with mortal parents. He became the son of God at His baptism. Therefore, The Bible is silent about his childhood until age 30.
7. Mary was a virgin because the semen of Joseph was transferred from a wet dream into Mary just like all the occult demigods born of virgins.
8. God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs,
9. Resurrected beings are sterile so they do not marry, But they do have sex. Jesus was married and had sex, But he did not have children to represent symbolically that resurrected beings are sterile.
10. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, But are like angels of God in heaven.

Therefore, When they get to the sea of glass, And if any revelation are to go the assemblies like they did anciently, Then Lord will send two prophets to correct the interpretation if the inner revelation is not to be sent.

If the Lord does not correct the apostle but he is wrong, Then the Lord is playing some kind of mind-control game with Satan.

The revelatory process of freedom is no different that the 12 Satanist black grace apostles use. They do what they think is right (not lukewarm) and if they are not corrected by God by outer revelations, Then they go with the decision to know good and evil over time.

The Lord is now opening up the inner kingdom truth on the planet, Which they did not know about before, And because the Lord has not shown them the financial solutions yet, They are not responsible for them. The do not need to make any changes to their Stock Market system the Lord set up through them; therefore, They should continue on the same path they were on until the Lord corrects them with the seven volumes.

The financial system is our mortal responsibility, Not the Lord's, And it needs to continue as the International Bankers set it up to created the New World under black grass power that is not working. If the Lord hasn't put us together yet, Then the Lord does not hold them accountable. Therefore, The Lord is withholding the 10 solution details for later when the prophets tell me it is the time to do it by and audible voice of God. This is very important because the Lord wants them to continue operating as in the past and not feel guilty about it. Yahweh is in control.

That being said, The Lord has revealed the true meaning of the 1957 vision is not about physical bombs; therefore, They need to cut a deal to push out the financial decision for 30 years, But show them a 50-year plan of reducing all the nuclear weapons on the planet, With the promise to change the Financial systems within 30 years, Which they will.

After the plans are agreed to by the ETs, The Lord can put us together to hammer out the financial system, The financial system will be removed so quickly, Ra (Lucifer) will not have time to throw them under the bus. Lucifer has none about the 10 solution for many years, But I send our the message from the Lord I did not want to be killed, So I backed off publishing them, And stopped everything claiming I was fearing for my family's life. The bankers would kill me/

Master mind-control by Yahweh. It worked brilliantly. Lucifer took the bait. All the decisions have been made. Then Trump came from nowhere, And then, Here I am to warn the Jewish International bankers what Ra (Lucifer) is planning to do. He can't change his decisions without egg on his face. He is connected to the Creator, And he is infallible, Right? Wrong! Yahweh Elohim is infallible. Praise Yahweh!

The 12 men have figured out over many centuries working with Yahweh the Creator how the 12 black-grace apostles are to work in the outer kingdom with prophets, But the fallen sons of God has prevented them from receiving the white grace.


They will learn the white grace is very similar in how Yahweh works with His 12 apostle in the back grace. They will have the audible words of the prophets to take priority over false inner revelation. The insider networks and public do not need to know about. Worship is in the heart. Lots of private mistakes will be made like a child learning to walk. No one needs to know as they grow up. They are adults. They will be crucified for mistakes, Honest is not the best policy when it comes to the inner light overcoming Satan.

However, With white grace power, They will be able to correctly interpret the vision they received from the Lord's power over the centuries directly from the light, Without depending on the fallen sons of God to interpret them, As I have been interpreting for scripture visions for you by Him.

When the 12 men gradually repent and enter the sea of glass over time, They can lead the world by their own revelatory gifts, And they won't need me any more. I am a Gentile. Yahushua was a Jew. He intends to fulfill all the Biblical prophecy, And Lucifer can't respond to the deals with the ETs because the knowledge was given so quickly,

Two months posting in here is very fast to change the world, Praise Yahweh! He controls the entire world by black and white grace through faith. It is very important that these 12 men stay hidden behind the curtain the God took centuries to build, AND THEY ARE NOT RESIBLILE FOR THE DECISIONS THAT WERE MADE BY MEN DECIEVED BY THE FALLENS SONS OF GOD AND HAVE DIED.

THEY DON'T CHANGE ANY PLANS FOR THE WORLD EXCEPT GRADUALLY REMOVING THE WARS AND NUCLEAR WEAPONS. THAT WILL MAKE THE ETs VERY HAPPY, AND YAHWEH IS ALREADY MOVING THE WORLD THAT DIRECTION. IN SHORT, KEEP DOING THE ECONOMICS THEY WAY THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE UNTIL THE LORD SHOW'S THEM PERSONALLY THE SOL
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 8:33:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The 12 Jewish international bankers cannot be held responsible for the 10 solution I have not revealed, But I have written enough to them, Knowing the Lord will get the information to them somehow. I have been revealing just a drop in the bucket so they know that the Lord and I know what they do behind the curtain, And He is OK with it because He blinded them on purpose.

I am not an ET because ETs don't believe in the Bible. I am not from the government because they do not know the Bible either by the Logos Word of Reason. I am not a prophet or apostle. The Lord is the Apostle and Prophet. I trust what the light tells me.

I am a 60 year old man that follows the light. I am not perfect because of the flesh. However, The thoughts from the Lord are perfect and always reasonable.

If I type something wrong; which I do all the time, That is not the Lord. It is me and my damn flesh getting in the way of the Lord's ideas in my spirit orb that I need to put into words to describe what I see or hear in my spirit-orb. I don't apologize for it because the Lord tells me to send the note without proof reading it so everyone learn to trust the Lord and His ideas and not me or my flesh. It is pretty irritating to my dragon in me that wants to be perfect, But I must ignore and do whatever the light directs me to do. Sometime I do proof read when he tell me to, But my spirit-orb is operating at such a high frequency of light, I can't see the mistakes to correct. I have the most problems with tense of time, For on the sea of glass there is no time. I have been told the final key to translation is seeing time is a temporary illusion because different of different frequency. My spirit orb can't see it yet in the Spirit of Yahweh, So I am not translated yet. But I am moving that direction. I do now what all 22 chapters of Revelation mean from the experience of repentance. Like Paul, I am working out my salvation with fear and trembling by not offending Yahweh's good character in the light.

The ideas of truth vs error are important for the World, Not me.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2019 9:15:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
The 12 Jewish international bankers cannot be held responsible for the 10 solution I have not revealed, But I have written enough to them, Knowing the Lord will get the information to them somehow. I have been revealing just a drop in the bucket so they know that the Lord and I know what they do behind the curtain, And He is OK with it because He blinded them on purpose.

I am not an ET because ETs don't believe in the Bible. I am not from the government because they do not know the Bible either by the Logos Word of Reason. I am not a prophet or apostle. The Lord is the Apostle and Prophet. I trust what the light tells me.

I am a 60 year old man that follows the light. I am not perfect because of the flesh. However, The thoughts from the Lord are perfect and always reasonable.

If I type something wrong; which I do all the time, That is not the Lord. It is me and my damn flesh getting in the way of the Lord's ideas in my spirit orb that I need to put into words to describe what I see or hear in my spirit-orb. I don't apologize for it because the Lord tells me to send the note without proof reading it so everyone learn to trust the Lord and His ideas and not me or my flesh. It is pretty irritating to my dragon in me that wants to be perfect, But I must ignore and do whatever the light directs me to do. Sometime I do proof read when he tell me to, But my spirit-orb is operating at such a high frequency of light, I can't see the mistakes to correct. I have the most problems with tense of time, For on the sea of glass there is no time. I have been told the final key to translation is seeing time is a temporary illusion because different of different frequency. My spirit orb can't see it yet in the Spirit of Yahweh, So I am not translated yet. But I am moving that direction. I do now what all 22 chapters of Revelation mean from the experience of repentance. Like Paul, I am working out my salvation with fear and trembling by not offending Yahweh's good character in the light.

The ideas of truth vs error are important for the World, Not me.

How can you make so many absurd claims when God is correcting you along with other prophets? Why didn't God help you during your 43 years struggle trying to make sense of the bible? If appears a lot of your beliefs are carry overs from the 43 years where the bible didn't make any sense to you. You now repeat the nonsense here along with your borrowed occult teachings from Mormonism.

Lets list the problems you have with the bible.
How did you get these assumptions wrong?
1. In fact, Ra [Lucifer] is Yahweh. So is Christ. So are all the sons of God:
2. The Father is a translated man from another planet and has an immortal body.
3. The sons of God are born to immortal parents and have never been mortal like us.
4. Angels are resurrected mortals that have sex but are sterile. They live in the third heaven and do not have wings.
5. Angels that have wings are symbolic of ideas in the first heaven as mortals and the second heaven as disembodied souls in Sheol. It the kingdom of God within you.
6. Yahushua was not born the son of Son of God but was born just like we were with mortal parents. He became the son of God at His baptism. Therefore, The Bible is silent about his childhood until age 30.
7. Mary was a virgin because the semen of Joseph was transferred from a wet dream into Mary just like all the occult demigods born of virgins.
8. God's economic system failed because it was not God's timing to reveal the ETs,
9. Resurrected beings are sterile so they do not marry, But they do have sex. Jesus was married and had sex, But he did not have children to represent symbolically that resurrected beings are sterile.
10. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, But are like angels of God in heaven.

11 The major problem with the Bible is the false paradigms and assumption read into the text,
12. Such as Cain and Able were the first kids of Adam and Eve,
13. Or ETs did not exist here anciently on outer earth,
14. Or Christ was single, Or Paul was single,
15. Or men are suppose to be over women,
16. Or Yahushua never taught translation life,
17. Or the Bible books were written in the order they created in the third century,
18. Or all the apostles died when the Bible says only James died,
19. Or the church buildings existed in the first century,
20. Or Christ had long hair,
21. Or masturbation is evil,
22 Or the Book of Revelation is about physical destruction of physical earth, Etc.
23. We are living in a world where everyone is believing created narratives and assumptions that are false and the Bible does not teach them.
24. Considering the size of the Bible, The text changes are minimal,
25 But the Biblical meaning changes drastically, Like using the word "testament" three times created the idea of penal substitution idea of the cross in the 9th century, Which then,
26 Tyndale added the word "atonement" to the Biblical text and removed the need to repent to fix the now and identify the harm sin causes.
27 Satan is in us.
28 We will NOT die physically with our soul leaving our body by following the Book of Revelation and Book of Hebrews that teaches the core ideas of the early Church was striving to overcome Satan in us, Which is an extremely difficult path verses the broad way of death and resurrection.
29 I call the straight, Narrow, And difficult path translation life, But if we fail at the goal and die of old age, We will be reincarnated in the third temple era to complete the objective by the grace of God if that is what we wanted in our first incarnation into a mortal body. We are rewarded what we agreed to with the Lord before we were born.
30 In scripture, There is a place in Philippians were Paul writes about translation, But the Satanists changed the idea from translation to resurrection because they believed the Christians were lying and hiding the bodies, And they needed to protect the public from the criminal liar, Yahweh.
31 The Greek word used for "resurrection" that I changed to "translation" is the ONLY GREEK WORD IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE TRANSLATED AS RESURRECTION. It is also precisely what they did to Hebrews 9:10 to protect us from the lies spread by Christianity. They translated the word in Heb 9:10 as "reformation" instead of "translation" to remove the idea from the planet.
32 The word "atonement" was added by Tyndale in 1526 and hides the true message of the Bible. He made up the word because there was no English word to fit the new theological meaning that was taught at the time. He was wrong. The Hebrew means covering not at-one-ment. He inserted by force the atonement idea into the Bible in 70 to 89 verses, Depending on which Bible version we use.
33 I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven.
34 Yahweh's has closed the eyes of the Satanists for 6, 000 years and the ETs for 150, 000 years. They are a sleeping giant,
35. I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 12:01:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.

Noah saw the rainbow before the flood just like Abraham saw the stars in heaven before God promised Him eternal seed of immortal children in Gen 15 after meeting the translated man Melchizedek in Genesis 14.

Read the book of Hebrews with the correct paradigms, And the Bible is as clear as it can be on the sea of glass.

Cover the body, Repent by renewing the mind, Have faith in the goal of translation by the rainbow covenant of the 10 commandments, And you will reach heaven and enjoy the sea of glass by going through the 7 seals and 14 cleansing plague to overcome the beast system inside you.

The goal of translation is simple. The path. However, Is straight, Narrow, And VERY difficult as Yahushua the Messiah taught. Hold on as the rollercoaster jerks your mind and feelings around in the 4 wheels of Ezekiel 1.

Keep your mind on the goal of translation and total repentance of irrational thoughts, And you will make to the sea of glass. The sea of glass was called "the anointing" in 1 John because it was written before the Book of Revelation was received in 40AD to define the details of what they were receiving from Matt 24. The Book of Revelation is 22 chapters to explain the details in more than one chapter of Matt 24.

But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, And you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, And is true, And is not a lie, And just as it has taught you, You will abide in Him. ( 1 John 2:27)

It is very cool and satisfying to see how the Lord worked with the early assembles to translate the elect. "Elect" was the perfect word to use without judging anyone who had not been "elected" by the grace of God to be translated.

We all enter heaven by the same straight gate path of translation to work toward the identical goal. But many are going to die and be resurrected based on what was decided before they were born. That did not want to suffer the difficult path. No blame. No judgement. No completiom. The Lord is fine with that decision of the spirit-orb's will.

Religions do not understand the Bible. But when we start seeing the rational thought patterns of truth going from Mathew water baptism, To Matt 24, To 1 John 2:27, To Revelation, Then the logic is incredibly integrated synergy, And we know we are following the true light of the Creator that uses the Logos Word of Reason.

That is why I believe in the Bible. The numbers are the icing on the cake to increase our faith exponentially. I was told to not publish the meaning of 666 right now because the Lord is going to reveal it to someone to increase faith in Him. It is an actual "calculation" like the Bible says to "teach wisdom" by using the meaning of the numbers.

It will better to reveal the true meaning to those struggling with the beast system to help them renew the mind in the light and increase their faith in Him, And not me. Therefore, The Lord unplugged the computer in front of me to stop my post to answer the quesion, And when I ask Him what He was doing, He flashed the light into my spirit-orb. The word lightning describe the experience in scripture.

Things like my computer happens to the 12 men all they time. But they don't have centuries of experience in the inner kingdom, And they need to be poor in spirit about the white grace power they are unfamiliar with as they learn by practice and make mistakes, But keep the mistakes to themselves as they are learning to walk in the light.

The 12 men will understand my experience of Yahweh effectively stopping my inner kingdom post about 666 is identical to what happens to them also all the time on the outside kingdom to run the world.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 12:09:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The moron said,

Stop distorting the scriptures you blasphemous liar and lunatic.

Lol. Pot, Meet kettle. Kettle, Pot.

Q: How can it be blasphemy if the moron also claims the bible isn't the word of God?

A: The moron is mentally ill and does not have to make sense. He also worships demons, And demons, Being idiots, Often let slip their knowledge that the bible IS the word of God.

Hari, The Hindu hypocrite.

Has a nice ring to it, No?

Lol. What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 3:49:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Ugly is what ugly does.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state, The Dominican Republic takes care of its people, Has a working government, And doesn"t need charity. The difference? Their population is non-Black. All of the old, Tired excuses are refuted by geography and history.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them subhumans.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 5:00:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.

You are a pathological liar. You said you stood on a sea of glass in heaven.
You said: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven.

Noah saw the rainbow before the flood just like Abraham saw the stars in heaven before God promised Him eternal seed of immortal children in Gen 15 after meeting the translated man Melchizedek in Genesis 14.

The rainbow appeared after the flood you scripturally ignorant mutt. Read your bible you ignorant mutt. The flood is covered in Genesis 7.

Genesis 9:13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, And it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Read the book of Hebrews with the correct paradigms, And the Bible is as clear as it can be on the sea of glass.

Cover the body, Repent by renewing the mind, Have faith in the goal of translation by the rainbow covenant of the 10 commandments, And you will reach heaven and enjoy the sea of glass by going through the 7 seals and 14 cleansing plague to overcome the beast system inside you.

John in Revelation saw the beasts in heaven. And the people who survived the plagues were those who did not repent.
Revelation 9:20 Now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold. . .

The goal of translation is simple. The path. However, Is straight, Narrow, And VERY difficult as Yahushua the Messiah taught. Hold on as the rollercoaster jerks your mind and feelings around in the 4 wheels of Ezekiel 1.

Keep your mind on the goal of translation and total repentance of irrational thoughts, And you will make to the sea of glass. The sea of glass was called "the anointing" in 1 John because it was written before the Book of Revelation was received in 40AD to define the details of what they were receiving from Matt 24. The Book of Revelation is 22 chapters to explain the details in more than one chapter of Matt 24.

In 1 John 2:27 the anointing refers to the Holy Spirit not a sea of glass you ignorant mutt.
But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, And you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, And is true, And is not a lie, And just as it has taught you, You will abide in Him. ( 1 John 2:27)

In 1 John 2:27 the anointing refers to the Holy Spirit not a sea of glass you ignorant mutt.

It is very cool and satisfying to see how the Lord worked with the early assembles to translate the elect. "Elect" was the perfect word to use without judging anyone who had not been "elected" by the grace of God to be translated.

We all enter heaven by the same straight gate path of translation to work toward the identical goal. But many are going to die and be resurrected based on what was decided before they were born. That did not want to suffer the difficult path. No blame. No judgement. No completiom. The Lord is fine with that decision of the spirit-orb's will.

Religions do not understand the Bible. But when we start seeing the rational thought patterns of truth going from Mathew water baptism, To Matt 24, To 1 John 2:27, To Revelation, Then the logic is incredibly integrated synergy, And we know we are following the true light of the Creator that uses the Logos Word of Reason.

That is why I believe in the Bible. The numbers are the icing on the cake to increase our faith exponentially. I was told to not publish the meaning of 666 right now because the Lord is going to reveal it to someone to increase faith in Him. It is an actual "calculation" like the Bible says to "teach wisdom" by using the meaning of the numbers.

The bible already declares 666 the mark of the beast.

It will better to reveal the true meaning to those struggling with the beast system to help them renew the mind in the light and increase their faith in Him, And not me. Therefore, The Lord unplugged the computer in front of me to stop my post to answer the quesion, And when I ask Him what He was doing, He flashed the light into my spirit-orb. The word lightning describe the experience in scripture.

Things like my computer happens to the 12 men all they time. But they don't have centuries of experience in the inner kingdom, And they need to be poor in spirit about the white grace power they are unfamiliar with as they learn by practice and make mistakes, But keep the mistakes to themselves as they are learning to walk in the light.

The 12 men will understand my experience of Yahweh effectively stopping my inner kingdom post about 666 is identical to what happens to them also all the time on the outside kingdom to run the world.
No one will understand your mental illness because it is accompanied by profound stupidity.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2019 11:20:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
You can believe whatever you want to. I will use logic and reason as my guiding light.

You said God was your guiding light. But God cannot be your guiding light because what you believe goes against what God put down as his word. The bible is the word of God.

But Mormonism is your source.
You wrote:" I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

And then there is your mental illness.
You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2019 12:58:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Q: How can it be blasphemy if you also claim the bible isn't the word of God?

Can't answer can you moron? You're basically just babbling.

A: You are mentally ill and you do not have to make sense. You also worship demons, And demons, Being idiots, Often let slip their knowledge that the bible IS the word of God. Just like you just did.

Hari, The Hindu hypocrite.

You are delishously stupid.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2019 4:40:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Q: How can it be blasphemy if you also claim the bible isn't the word of God?

Can't answer can you moron? You're basically just babbling.

A: You are mentally ill and you do not have to make sense. You also worship demons, And demons, Being idiots, Often let slip their knowledge that the bible IS the word of God. Just like you just did.

Hari, The Hindu hypocrite.

You are delishously stupid.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump black shitholes
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 6:16:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do you always cut and paste the same questions on different threads? If I am not answering the question, You can ask me to answer the question. Or maybe it is too difficult for you to think and reason. These question are answered in Matt 24: Kingdom of God part #2.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 4:12:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
Why do you always cut and paste the same questions on different threads? If I am not answering the question, You can ask me to answer the question. Or maybe it is too difficult for you to think and reason. These question are answered in Matt 24: Kingdom of God part #2.

Matt 24: Kingdom of God part #2. Deals with your mental illness in its conclusion. You declared you stood on a sea of glass in heaven only in May. So your scarred brain tissues haven't fully healed. You are still clinically mentally ill.
anonthegreat
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 6:20:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You believe in reincarnation, As I have asked before. What's they big deal about me being Noah? The entire occult base believe in reincarnation. But the Lord tells me I was Noah? I have had at least 3 past lives that I know of on my path that has molded me into who I am today by the grace of God.

Do you believe in reincarnation or not? Has it just been an intellectual exercise? I have asked no one to follow me. The Lord wants the elect to get on the sea of glass and get their own revelations to answer their own private questions about translation from the Lord Himself. I am simply showing everyone where we have a step-by-step processes are in the Bible--Matt 24, Zech 14, The book of Revelation, Daniel, The book of Hebrews, Gen 1, Etc. I've only scratched the surface of the 66 books of the Bible. These ideas cannot be understood in except by repentance and faith:

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you **abide**[spirit-orb life] in My word, You are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, And the truth shall make you free. "

Jesus said to her, "I am the (1) resurrection and the (2) life. (1) He who believes in Me, Though he may die, He shall live. (2) And whoever lives [abides as a spirit-orb in His ideas and light] and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this? (John 11:25-26)

Do you believe in the god of death? Or do you believe in the God of life?

We need a lot more of the elect on the sea of glass to interpret the Bible by the Lord's revelatory Spirit to be translated by grace through faith.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 5:50:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
You believe in reincarnation, As I have asked before. What's they big deal about me being Noah? The entire occult base believe in reincarnation. But the Lord tells me I was Noah? I have had at least 3 past lives that I know of on my path that has molded me into who I am today by the grace of God.

Do you believe in reincarnation or not? Has it just been an intellectual exercise? I have asked no one to follow me. The Lord wants the elect to get on the sea of glass and get their own revelations to answer their own private questions about translation from the Lord Himself. I am simply showing everyone where we have a step-by-step processes are in the Bible--Matt 24, Zech 14, The book of Revelation, Daniel, The book of Hebrews, Gen 1, Etc. I've only scratched the surface of the 66 books of the Bible. These ideas cannot be understood in except by repentance and faith:

Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you **abide**[spirit-orb life] in My word, You are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, And the truth shall make you free. "

Jesus said to her, "I am the (1) resurrection and the (2) life. (1) He who believes in Me, Though he may die, He shall live. (2) And whoever lives [abides as a spirit-orb in His ideas and light] and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this? (John 11:25-26)

Do you believe in the god of death? Or do you believe in the God of life?

We need a lot more of the elect on the sea of glass to interpret the Bible by the Lord's revelatory Spirit to be translated by grace through faith.

God tell you all this when you stood before him on the sea of glass in heaven or was that your mental illness speaking?

1. I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven.

2. " I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

3. Yahweh's has closed the eyes of the Satanists for 6, 000 years and the ETs for 150, 000 years. They are a sleeping giant.

4. I thought I already defined translation. It is dying and being resurrected at a frequency level with a dial that can change the frequency at will. But the soul never leaves the body when in happens.

5. Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

6. After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.
The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

7. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

8. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

9. I believe the ETs are under the earth because the Bible say so. Period. The next I believe Admiral bird who did not meet and giants, Reptilians, Blue, Grey, Or green people. They had a reasonable message for outer earth.

10. The top leaders have always been in contact with the ETs, But they don't tell us. The ETs do not believe in the Bible. They are disturbed that the Creator (not Yahweh) stopped their genetic reengineering projects on outer earth by the flood of Noah and killed those that could not escape to the inner earth. God only flooded the face of the earth, Not inner earth:

11. Furthermore, The fallen sons and daughters of God have a dimmer switch that can dim their light to look like a man or woman--or to be as brilliant as sunlight or greater--because they are not resurrected angels. This gives them very deceptive powers to deceive humans with lies, A person need not be afraid of them. We have far more power. We can know good and evil like God. They cannot! They are just copy cats of memorization and do not know what they are doing. They are immortal kids messing with us to remove mortality if they can.

12. This was an excellent Way for Yahweh to hide the number meanings until the right time. The waste is for mortals not immortals. An immortal being eats but does not poop or pee. The eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power. No toilets in the third heaven.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 9:12:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:
I will respond later.

Thank you Anon. I believe you are sincere about your mental illness. You could be standing on any slippery slope and still be certified mentally ill.
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 6:12:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthegreat wrote:

I will respond later.

Thank you Anon.

What? He isn't an ignorant mutt any more? Anon has never insulted you back for all the filth you've sent him, And it confuses you. All you know is filth.

I believe you are sincere about your mental illness.

You aren't about yours. You still go around calling yourself white, A champion, And wanting men to kiss your feet. You are mentally ill brown boy.

You could be standing on any slippery slope and still be certified mentally ill.

Hypocrisy. If Hindu hari calls you a fish, Check him for gills.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 6:12:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
After research on several topics was provided to Ethang a black negroid who lives in Ghana Africa. He has satisfied every aspect of the genetic disposition Africans are burdened with and he is a perfect example of how it has affected generations of Africans throughout their history from African slavery to low IQ negroid shitholes.
1. The role that Christianity played in African slavery.
2. Africans are subhumans. Is God to blame?
3. Why there are no great African achievements.

Here is what we know about Ethang. He lives and works in Ghana Aftica a shithole country and he is not a proud African.
He gives his reasons below:

Eithang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

1. Ethang is a proud slave.

Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

2. Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

3. Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

4. And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

5. Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
6. So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

7. Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

8. Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

9. Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

10. Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

What do we know about Africans.
Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Pastor Ray Hagin warned Africans not to follow this slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

Ethang cannot even name a single African achievement and in the past listed reasons why he is not a proud African.

Here are the reasons he gave:

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world. (I have watchtower mags on hand)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious. We cannot compare people's reactions to them the same if the ethnicity of the white is harder to tell. Your thought experiment is rigged.
Note: The only one who called everyone racist for attacking him was Ethang. Ethang's overuse of the word racist is repeated throughout his posts.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

After telling us he lives among low IQ negroids like him in Ghana Africa a shithole country according to Trump. He now wants us to know he is not a proud African. But he is a proud slave of Jesus. He also wants us to believe he is a proud American even though there is not single post mentioning his American experience. All his posts are about living in Ghana Africa and confirming it is a shithole country and he lives among low IQ negroid shitholes.

But will Americans accept a black low IQ negroid Ethang who lives in Ghana Africa after what Trump said about African countries?
ethang5
Posts: 19,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 6:27:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
But will Americans accept a black low IQ negroid Ethang who lives in Ghana Africa after what Trump said about African countries?

Why not? Ethan isn't black and Trump didn't say what you lie. Trump himself denied saying it.

Now, Will Indians accept a black, Low IQ negroid hari who lives in Calcutta India after what his own PM said about shithole Indians? There is video of your PM calling you a shithole.

Do you have any video of Trump saying those things? No.
Do you have any audio of Trump saying those things? No.
Did Trump himself deny saying those things? Yes.

Even the hearsay reports say it was only 2 African countries. You lie and change a hearsay report mentioning only 2 African countries to ALL African countries. No evidence except your rancid racism. You lie like a champ.

Meanwhile, African countries are beating you in many important fields. But like the clueless moron you are, You just keep lying as everyone snickers and watches how stupid you are.

Moron Indian sitting in rivers of sh! T pretending that other people are inferior, As those same people beat India in multiple world measures. Clueless hypocrites.

Talking about Trump. But you say I'm not American. Then why are you mentioning Trump? Mention Modi. He's your PM. India's PM. And he said you Indian shitholes are ashamed of being born Indian.

But here you are, Ragging on Africans, But not talking about any African PM. No, You're "forgetting" your own PM who called you a shithole, And talking about someone who is neither African or Indian. Because your racism has made you an idiot.

India is a shithole country. Hinduism is a shithole religion. You are a shithole.

I do not need hearsay to prove it.
I do not need anyone else's PM to prove it.
I do not need to lie to prove it.

Your posts say you are a shithole.
Your fellow Indians say you're a shithole.
Your own freakin PM says you're a shithole.

Face the facts moron, You are a shithole from a shithole country.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 4:12:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish is a proud Indian and proud of his country India and his people.

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1,700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . .

Lol.

. . . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.
You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes..
Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.be...

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu.be...

You are a liar. I posted your lies.

You posted lies about India.

You are ashamed, Your PM says you are.

PM Modi praises Indians for their success.
Bill Gates praises India for success, seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu.Be...

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu.Be...

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu.Be...

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu.Be...

Indian men.
https://youtu.Be...

India's successful Mars mission.
https://youtu.Be...

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.
https://youtu.Be...

You are a shithole, Your ignorance on the bible shows it

You are a low IQ negroid atheist. Read your confession.
Your father and you are a atheists.
You said: "My father, an atheist, had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, but in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, and by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you." I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "


Shame on the low IQ negroid Ethang.

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And moron.
What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

1. The role Christianity played in African history.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu.be...

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu.be...

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu.be...
https://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,621
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 4:08:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
In a thread about vedic chants, The moron is still ranting about Africa.

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Lol.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.
You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .
Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

You are a liar. I posted your lies.

You posted lies about India.

You are ashamed, Your PM says you are.

PM Modi praises Indians for their success.
Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

India's successful Mars mission.
https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.
https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

You are a shithole, Your ignorance on the bible shows it

You are a low IQ negroid atheist. Read your confession.
Your father and you are a atheists.
You said: "My father, An atheist, Had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, But in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, And by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you. " I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "


Shame on the low IQ negroid

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And moron.
What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

1. The role Christianity played in African history.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.