The All New iWill

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2019 7:19:50 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
Customer: Do you stock the new iWill?

Gadget Shop Proprietor: I certainly do. It is the most sophisticated, Accurate and intelligent device available.

Customer: Geeziz, I bet it makes the eThing look like a pathetic piece of crap.

Gadget Shop Proprietor: Well, The eThing is a bottom-end product but we do sell a lot. . . . . It appeals mostly to the intellectually-challenged and religious people.

Customer: I see the iWill comes in all colours and, Wow, Look at that neat finish on it, What kind of woodgrain is it?

Gadget Shop Proprietor: Willow.
And you'll notice that it has plenty of buttons too. In fact, There are 10, 000 delete icons. . . . . God 1, God 2, God 3. . . . . . . . . . .

Customer:. . . . . . . . . . Yeah, I get your drift. Tell me, Does it have a troll function?

Gadget Shop Proprietor: Definitely not.

Customer: Well, I hear the iWill has been banned in some places, Is that right?

Gadget Shop Proprietor: Now, Moving on, You will notice the big feature of the iWill is the enormous Reality, Truth and Moral app that has been specially built in.

Customer: What is that button with a picture of a spoon on it?

Gadget Shop Proprietor: Oh, That means stir.

Customer: I'll take one, Please. Do I need to charge it up?

Gadget Shop Proprietor: Not at all, But I warn you, It is quite costly to run. You need to take it out every second night and feed it a bottle of Jose Cuervo.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 7:08:02 AM
Customer - Well, I hear the iWill has been banned in some places, Is that right?

Well, Is it? Your delusion caused you to skip this question in your own story! Trying to keep your consciousness from having to become aware of your OCD. It's like when someone has multiple personalities and one personality isn't aware of the others. Weird. I wonder if you really aren't aware that 30 unanswered posts a day is loony, Or if shame at not being able to stop forces you to pretend not to see it?

Knock yourself out doofus. OCD is stupid but not illegal. Just go ahead and keep compulsively posting stupidity to no one. Who are you hurting? I will toss you every once in a while just for fun.

And maybe, Your boyfriend hari, The Hindu hypocrite will slither in and I can have a great time tossing both of you. 2 morons for the price of one.

Be careful though. Hindu hari's kinda dim witted. And stupid people don't do well with humor. But it is cute to see you guys together.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 10:13:36 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Customer - Well, I hear the iWill has been banned in some places, Is that right?

Well, Is it? Your delusion caused you to skip this question in your own story! Trying to keep your consciousness from having to become aware of your OCD. It's like when someone has multiple personalities and one personality isn't aware of the others. Weird. I wonder if you really aren't aware that 30 unanswered posts a day is loony, Or if shame at not being able to stop forces you to pretend not to see it?

Knock yourself out doofus. OCD is stupid but not illegal. Just go ahead and keep compulsively posting stupidity to no one. Who are you hurting? I will toss you every once in a while just for fun.

And maybe, Your boyfriend hari, The Hindu hypocrite will slither in and I can have a great time tossing both of you. 2 morons for the price of one.

Be careful though. Hindu hari's kinda dim witted. And stupid people don't do well with humor. But it is cute to see you guys together.

I know what you mean.
Some people are so dimwitted that it takes them 3 attempts to post a reply.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 2:46:17 PM
I know what you mean.

No you don't. You dodged again. Tell us, Did you miss it, Or are you unaware that in your story the salesman missed the question?

Some people are so dimwitted that it takes them 3 attempts to post a reply.

Lol. Maybe that's why you get zero replies! And it fits in with your self delusion, That everybody is dumb and you are intelligent.

I'm betting you didn't see it, And still can't. You subconscious I'd hiding it from you. Dude, You are seriously ill.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 3:30:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Take the advice Ethang. Stop looking in the mirror. What you see is making you a hater.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

The blogger actually vindicates India from all the falsehoods you posted about India.
No mention of rape, Endangered cows, Temple dancers, Outdoor defecation, Dalits etc. The tourist was not prepared to pay the higher price charged to tourist which is what every tourist centre does because of the higher maintenance cost required to maintain high volume traffic tourist attractions.

The blogger actually vindicates India from all the falsehoods you posted about India. Tourist should be prepared to handle the strong smell of Indian cooking because of the rich spices they use.
Note: no mention of black shitholes in India in the article either. Lol!
No Black Lives Matter movement in India because there are no blacks in India.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemn a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.

Is this more than a case of bad karma?

1. It is estimated that about 14m Africans were enslaved by Arabs over a period of 1, 300 years. It is time to note what they did.

2. Christianity played a major role in African slavery for another 4 centuries.

3. After abolishing slavery in the western world. Africans suffered from diseases AIDS, STDS, Famine, Droughts and starvation. Africans were happier then when they were slaves.

4. Just as a academians tried to rebuild Africa with schools and higher aspirations. Scientists discovered Africans were not only born with lower IQ than non Africans, They also found fossil remains of Homo Naledi a subhuman species now believed to be the ancestor of negroid Africans.

5. Now Libya is in the African slave trade. You can buy an African slave in Libya for 400$. African slavery is TRENDING AGAIN, !

6. UN report 20 million Africans are expected to die from starvation in the near future. Libya recommends you book your African slave early.

7. Just when Africa is facing one crisis after another. There appears to be a shortage of skilled medical professionals to serve the African people.

Every ancient civilization was more advanced than Africa. The only Africans out of Africa were slaves. Their progress too is on record.
30% of Africans in America are in prisons.
30% of Africans in America are unemployed.
30% of Africans in America drop, Out of school.
The rest are drug pushers and pimps with exceptions.
That is evidence nothing good ever came out of Africa.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 3:40:52 PM
Does Trump think India is a "shithole" country?
http://www. Newsindiatimes. Com/does-trump-think-india-is-a-shithole-country-or-does-he-like-india

Here"s the truth, In case Trump didn"t know it already: according to the latest global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI), in 2017, India"s ranking slid from 94 to 100, Out of total of 199 countries from where data was collected.

In comparison, South Africa"s rank is 55.

In 2017, India is trailing 99 countries, Out of a total of 199 countries on the Global Hunger Index, Reported the Quint.

When the MPI was first begun in 2010, Guardian reported that based on the inaugural data, there are more poor people in eight states of India than in the 26 countries of sub-Saharan Africa.

The "intensity" of the poverty in parts of India is equal to, If not worse than, That in Africa, the report said.

When Madhya Pradesh, Which has a population of 70 million (at that time), Was compared with the Democratic Republic of the Congo " the war-racked African state of 62 million inhabitants, the two were found to have near-identical levels of poverty.

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets ^72; 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK. India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria " the largest economy in Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo, And Ethiopia.

The report pointed out that eight Olympic-sized swimming pools could be filled daily with excrement produced by India"s 41 million urban residents who must defecate in the open.

Trump might find that fact disgusting, Reach out for wipes after shaking hands with Indians.

Trump had reportedly mocked Nigerians earlier, Saying if they were to ever come to the US, They would never go back to their "huts. For India, He might probably surmise the same, If not worse

India is the very definition of what Trump means by shithole country.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 5:43:53 PM
ethang5 wrote:
http://www. Newsindiatimes. Com/does-trump-think-india-is-a-shithole-country-or-does-he-like-india

Here"s the truth, In case Trump didn"t know it already: according to the latest global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI), in 2017, India"s ranking slid from 94 to 100, Out of total of 199 countries from where data was collected.

India has been ranked 37th out of 103 nations in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI), According to a new report by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative. The OPHI is an economic research centre at the Oxford University, Led by Professor Sabina Alkire.

The 2018 Multidimensional Poverty Index provides the most comprehensive view of the many ways in which 1. 3 billion people worldwide experience poverty in their daily life. In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.

South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India
Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.
Sub Saharan Africa MPI = 560 million living in poverty.
http://hdr. Undp. Org/en/2018-MPI

But when combined with the rest of African countries. Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty.

In 2017, India is trailing 99 countries, Out of a total of 199 countries on the Global Hunger Index, Reported the Quint.

Read the actual data released by the original source and not some blogger Suneet Rajan.

When the MPI was first begun in 2010, Guardian reported that based on the inaugural data, there are more poor people in eight states of India than in the 26 countries of sub-Saharan Africa.

The "intensity" of the poverty in parts of India is equal to, If not worse than, That in Africa, the report said.

The article compares India to South Africa. The original data is South Asia = 546 million to Sub Saharan Africa = 560 million. Get an education you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.

When Madhya Pradesh, Which has a population of 70 million (at that time), Was compared with the Democratic Republic of the Congo " the war-racked African state of 62 million inhabitants, the two were found to have near-identical levels of poverty.

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets ^72; 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK. India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria " the largest economy in Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo, And Ethiopia.

The report pointed out that eight Olympic-sized swimming pools could be filled daily with excrement produced by India"s 41 million urban residents who must defecate in the open.

Trump might find that fact disgusting, Reach out for wipes after shaking hands with Indians.

Trump had reportedly mocked Nigerians earlier, Saying if they were to ever come to the US, They would never go back to their "huts. For India, He might probably surmise the same, If not worse

Trump's African countries are shitholes is still broadcast on National TV. Lol!

What Trump sees in the stats.

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants.
There are 3. 22 Millions of INDIANs in USA 1. 5 % of population.
YET, 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.
12% scientists in USA are INDIANs.
36% of NASA scientists are INDIANs.
34% of Microsoft employees are INDIANs.
28% of IBM employees are INDIANs.
17% of INTEL scientists are INDIANs.
13% of XEROX employees are INDIANs

And then there are the black negroid shitholes.

Every ancient civilization was more advanced than Africa. The only Africans out of Africa were slaves. Their progress too is on record.
30% of Africans in America are in prisons.
30% of Africans in America are unemployed.
30% of Africans in America drop, Out of school.
The rest are drug pushers and pimps with exceptions.

What about the dumb Africans that stayed back in Africa?
Today Africa is:
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 8:55:33 PM

India has been ranked 37th out of 103 nations in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI), According to a new report by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative. The OPHI is an economic research centre at the Oxford University, Led by Professor Sabina Alkire.

The 2018 Multidimensional Poverty Index provides the most comprehensive view of the many ways in which 1. 3 billion people worldwide experience poverty in their daily life. In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.

South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India. Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.

Lie. Overall, South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then.

But when combined with the rest of African countries. . . .

Why combine Africa hypocrite? Why don't you combine Asia? Because India would lose. Shithole have to cheat.

Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty.

Lie. Asia leads the world. India alone has more poor people than 26 African countries combined.

Read the actual data released by the original source and not some blogger Suneet Rajan.

We did moron. I gave my link. 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI), According to a new report by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative. The OPHI is an economic research centre at the Oxford University, Led by Professor Sabina Alkire.

India is a shithole, And repeating stupid posts will not change that.

The article compares India to South Africa.

And South Africa beat India. The people you say are sub humans are better than Indians. What does that make Indians? Sub human shitholes.

The original data is South Asia = 546 million to Sub Saharan Africa = 560 million. Get an education you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.

Lie. It's South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then.
The link is there moron. You want to limit the Asian countries because India is a shithole.

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets. 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK. India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria " the largest economy in Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo, And Ethiopia.

And India being a shithole country is constantly broadcast on the net. Even you your own PM says it.

Who cares what Trump sees? Here is reality, Not what Trump sees,

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets ^72; 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK.

All lies. You are counting their spouses too. Shitholes have to lie.

Are 8 swimming pools of poo a day good? Lol. Only feces comes out of India.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 2:06:02 AM
ethang5 wrote:

South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India. Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.

Lie. Overall, South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then.

In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.

2018 study: South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India. Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.

But when combined with the rest of African countries. . . . Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty.

Why combine Africa hypocrite? Why don't you combine Asia? Because India would lose. Shithole have to cheat.

Already did. Learn to read you ignorant negroid mutt.

Lie. Asia leads the world. India alone has more poor people than 26 African countries combined.

Read the actual data released by the original source and not some blogger Sujeet Rajan.

We did moron. I gave my link. 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI), According to a new report by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative. The OPHI is an economic research centre at the Oxford University, Led by Professor Sabina Alkire.

Your link was from Sujeet Rajan Newindiatimes. That is not the original source.

That was in 2010.
In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.

2018 study: South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. Bhutan. India. Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.

Read 2018 study. Africa leads the world in poverty.

The article compares India to South Africa.

And South Africa beat India. The people you say are sub humans are better than Indians. What does that make Indians? Sub human shitholes.

2018 report: The original data is South Asia = 546 million to Sub Saharan Africa = 560 million. Get an education you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.

Lie. It's South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then.
The link is there moron. You want to limit the Asian countries because India is a shithole.

India has the highest number of urban dwellers in the world who do not have access to safe and private toilets. 157 million people, According to a report in November, 2016, By WaterAid, A sanitation charity based in the UK. India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria " the largest economy in Africa, The Democratic Republic of Congo, And Ethiopia.

And India being a shithole country is constantly broadcast on the net. Even you your own PM says it.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 7:06:43 AM

Lie. Overall, South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then. In 2017, India"s ranking slid from 94 to 100, Out of total of 199 countries : In comparison, South Africa"s rank is 55.

But when combined with the rest of African countries. . . . Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty.

Africa is not a country you moron. Why combine Africa? Why don't you combine Asia? Because India would lose? Shitholes have to cheat.

Not if we rank countries you moron. Stupidity won't help you. Africa is not a country. India is. Asia leads the world in poverty. India alone has more poor people than 26 African countries combined.

Read the actual data released by the original source and not some blogger Sujeet Rajan.

The new India times is a news source you moron. You want to compare India to a whole continent because compared country to country, Many African countries beat India. And it was the official Indian newspaper, Not a blog. What's wrong with an Indian newspaper moron? Are you ashamed?

India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria, The Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa and Ethiopia.

That was in 2010.

Oho! The moron takes a tentative step towards truth. The study cited is for 2017.

So ten years ago, The people you say are sub humans beat you? Ten years ago, What came out of Africa was better than the sh*t that came out of India? Lol.

Ten years ago is too old for a study, But a thousand three hundred years ago is what you use to show your idiotic stupidity? Funny.

Read 2018 study. Africa leads the world in poverty. The article compares India to South Africa.

It compares India to many countries. And when compared to African countries, India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria, The Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa and Ethiopia.

Oops!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.

I don't think Indians are ugly. They're just black. And their poverty has nothing to do with their Phenotype. Indians are poor because they are Hindus. Every hindu country on Earth is mired in poverty.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes.

That's you! You are black, And hate your own race. Everyone, I mean everyone, Is calling your country a shithole, Even your freakin Prime Minister, And you sit here pretending to be white. Indians are black moron.

Stop being a hater Ethang.

Then stop being a moron racist. Stop molesting little girls. Stop killing people over cows. Stop enslaving people by caste. Stop worshipping demons. Other than that, You will continue to see hate from virtually everyone, Even your fellow citizens.

You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty.

Their who? You are black moron. Indians are black. Image google "Indian" and a bunch of monkey looking black shitholes show up. What happened to you in your past that caused you to hate yourself so much?

That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.

The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma. Only uneducated racists talk of the curse of Ham. You are just an uneducated moron weighed down by superstitious racism.

The only thing keeping India down is the disease of Hinduism.

Stop hating yourself. Krishna is a demon, Not a god. You and your countrymen are black. Calling yourself "non-black" won't fool anyone.

Watch for my next post where we poll DDO members about India being a shithole. It will open your eyes.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 3:49:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Lie. Overall, South Asia was home to over half (54%) of the global MPI poor population, While 31% live in Sub-Saharan Africa, The study concluded then. In 2017, India"s ranking slid from 94 to 100, Out of total of 199 countries : In comparison, South Africa"s rank is 55.

Africa is not a country you moron. Why combine Africa? Why don't you combine Asia? Because India would lose? Shitholes have to cheat.

Africa leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty. It is in the link provided.
Not if we rank countries you moron. Stupidity won't help you. Africa is not a country. India is. Asia leads the world in poverty. India alone has more poor people than 26 African countries combined.

Africa is called the dark continent. Even though the African continent is divided into several African countries. The people are all called Africans because they all have the same Phenotypic attributes.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

The new India times is a news source you moron. You want to compare India to a whole continent because compared country to country, Many African countries beat India. And it was the official Indian newspaper, Not a blog. What's wrong with an Indian newspaper moron? Are you ashamed?

India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria, The Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa and Ethiopia.

That was in 2010.

Oho! The moron takes a tentative step towards truth. The study cited is for 2017.

So ten years ago, The people you say are sub humans beat you? Ten years ago, What came out of Africa was better than the sh*t that came out of India? Lol.

Learn to read you ignorant negroid mutt. From the time of the studies: In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.
Read the current stats. Sub Saharan Africa leads MPI poverty at 560 million.

Ten years ago is too old for a study, But a thousand three hundred years ago is what you use to show your idiotic stupidity? Funny.

Read 2018 study. Sub Saharan Africa leads the world in poverty.

It compares India to many countries. And when compared to African countries, India is worse off than the African countries of Nigeria, The Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa and Ethiopia.

Oops!

I don't think Indians are ugly. They're just black. And their poverty has nothing to do with their Phenotype. Indians are poor because they are Hindus. Every hindu country on Earth is mired in poverty.

Indians are not black. Only African negroids are black. . In America only Africans are called Black's.

That's you! You are black, And hate your own race. Everyone, I mean everyone, Is calling your country a shithole, Even your freakin Prime Minister, And you sit here pretending to be white. Indians are black moron.

You already posted a link to Hari Krish. There is nothing black about Hari.

Then stop being a moron racist. Stop molesting little girls. Stop killing people over cows. Stop enslaving people by caste. Stop worshipping demons. Other than that, You will continue to see hate from virtually everyone, Even your fellow citizens.

You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty.

Their who? You are black moron. Indians are black. Image google "Indian" and a bunch of monkey looking black shitholes show up. What happened to you in your past that caused you to hate yourself so much?

That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.

The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma. Only uneducated racists talk of the curse of Ham. You are just an uneducated moron weighed down by superstitious racism.

See even you agree God only cursed Africans. He made them black and ugly and negroid.

India is ranked 4th in global military power and 5th as an economic power. It is a nuclear power and launched a successful mission to Mars.
Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Trump called all African countries shitholes.

Stop hating yourself. Krishna is a demon, Not a god. You and your countrymen are black. Calling yourself "non-black" won't fool anyone.

You lies about Indians won't fool anyone. You are just jealous Indians are light skinned and very attractive and successful. Africans are struggling for basic recognition. Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a guaranteed right.

I am proud to be an Indian and proud of what my country and people achieved. I even posted these achievement. You cannot even mention a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa. Attacking Hindus will not make your negroid curse go away. You will still be a black African shithole.

Watch for my next post where we poll DDO members about India being a shithole. It will open your eyes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 11:34:49 PM
I am proud to be an Indian. . . .

Then why do you pretend not to know what your Prime Minister said? Why do you pretend he said nothing? You cannot be proud to be Indian, In every case, Instead of talking about India, You rant about Africa. A proud Indian would talk about India. What does Africa have to do you?

. . . And proud of what my country and people achieved.

That is obviously untrue. You lied about your country's achievements. If you are proud, Why would you lie? You aren't proud. You know India is a shithole. That is why you're so angry and want to talk about unrelated Africa. Your shame is apparent.

. . . Even posted these achievement.

You posted lies. And when they were shown to be lies, You just kept posting your lies. Even after you admitted you inflated the figures, You kept posting your lies, Somehow thinking that would fool anyone. A proud Indian would have posted the truth, Not lies, And a proud Indian would not have continued to post embarrassing lies after his lie was exposed.

You cannot even mention a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

Living in Ghana does not mean I have to mention African achievements moron. You say you live in Canada, I have not asked you to mention Canadian achievements. I am not African, And your stupid racism doesn't change that. You are so deluded by racism, You think simply living in Ghana is a curse. I have no reason to follow your stupidity.

Attacking Hindus will not make your negroid curse go away.

There is no curse, It's just your uneducated racist superstition. You are angry, And in your bile, Think calling me black is the most hurtful thing you can do. But look at this.

I show the problems with Hinduism. You claim to be Hindu.
I show the problems with India. You claim to be Indian.

You, Because of your delusionary racism, Say I am African. On what do you base that? My avatar? Lol.

You will still be a black African shithole.

No, You will just say I am. But my criticisms of you are based on facts. That is why you dodge them. You cannot deny being Indian. You can only repeat posts as if you didn't see criticism. You cannot deny being Hindu, So you pretend that you don't see the filth of Hinduism pointed out.

So, You can continue to express your delusion that I am African. It doesn't bother me, And if I was African, It wouldn't bother me. My criticisms of you are based on facts. I'm not guessing. You are a shithole Indian. You are a shithole Hindu. You say so yourself.

So whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion. All you can do is post something as stupid as, "blacks have dark skin" because to you, That is a huge insult. But that leaves India still a shithole. That still leaves all those thousands of Indians calling India a shithole online. That still leaves your PM and your founding father calling India a shithole. All you can do is repost, "But blacks have dark skin. "

You are as messed up as you are because of Hinduism. I am not the first to talk about this. Many people, Including Indians, Including famous Indians, Have said so. This is why your own country has outlawed many parts of Hinduism, Trying to get away from the disease it brings.

And this is why you have to keep replying me though you have nothing to say. My insults to you, Your religion, And your country, Are true. You have no reply, So you spout the only thing an uneducated racist can when faced with truth he doesn't like. "You're African! "

So what? Let's forget that you have no basis for thinking I'm African. If I am, So what? Would the 14 centuries of Indian slavery disappear? Would the 450 million shitholes sh! Tting in the streets vanish? Would there stop being shitholes killing people over cows? Would prostituting little girls in hindu temples stop if African are slaves?

Your entire position here is preposterous. And that is what I enjoy showing to people. You are now locked in stupidity. You can't admit the truth, And your unwarranted attacks on Africa look like insanity. But you're stuck. You're a moron racist who can't admit the sickness in his religion or his country, So you lash out against the thinnest straw you have, I live in Africa therefore. . . . . .

You, Your religion, And your country are shitholes. Those are facts. Backed by thousands of Indians, From Gandhi, To the author of your country's constitution, To your current PM, To great men such as V. S. Naipaul and Albert Einstein.

You and your posts are my best proof that India is a shithole. Look how you have behaved with Anon. Like a cockroach. And he has just ignored your boorish insults. Look at your posts with me. Just unrelenting stupidity. The fact that you've allowed me to so cut you down is clear proof of your self hate and low self esteem.

You can't hurt me by posting lies from your racial delusion, But I can hurt you by posting the truth about your shithole country and shithole religion. And I will continue to do so, Because that is what racists deserve. So you can pretend all you want, I will keep posting the things you need to pretend don't exist. I will continue to hurt you. And your self hate will continue to let me hurt you.

How can a black negroid shithole hurt Indians who are already successful and high achievers?

By showing the utter filth in your country. By showing that your "achievements" are lies. By forcing you to dodge uncomfortable facts you cannot answer. By proving you a hypocritical moron.

Black's are still struggling to be accepted. Black Lives Matter is just a black low IQ slogan. Lol!

Lol. You are hurt. Only a person hurting would say such inane things. And as I said, India remains a shithole no matter how obsessed you are with Africa.

So why didn't you claim you are white in your profile instead of hiding your black negroid face behind a mask?

Don't be stupid. Why would I claim to be white? Race is a big issue to you because you are an idiot racist ashamed of his race. I claimed the only thing that was important. I am a Christian. An avitar does not say who a person is moron. As your avitar of a white man in a yoga pose did not mean you are white.

Why would a white choose to live in Ghana Africa,....

Are you stupid? Millions of whites live all over the world. Indians too. Why do you lie that you live in Canada?

Can't find acceptance in white America?

There is only America, no white America. Only a moron racist would say something so stupid. You say you live in Canada, could you not find acceptance in negro India? See the stupidity?

Why can't you name a single African achievement even after living in Ghana Africa?

I've answered you. Africa has nothing to do with the slime in India. I do not have to bend to your Silly racism. And I do not have to lie about achievements like you did. You have to give me a rational reason why I should list African achievements when I am not African. Your stupid racism is not reason enough.

You cannot claim you are white because you are just another philly black shithole who cannot compete with Indians.

That is a baseless guess based on only ignorance and racism. Most members, not being moron racists, do not claim a race. You cannot claim to be white because you are Indian. We don't have to guess. We've seen you. You are black. Indians are black. You are ashamed of that.

Immigrants? What, can't find acceptance in negro India? Lol. We are familiar with your fake stats. Why do you keep posting lies and distortions after you have been repeatedly corrected?

That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

You sure that's not for the African economy? How stupid are you? How low is your esteem?

Well, if you want to be demeaned and exposed, you're in the right place. I will help your self hate. You will get treated like the
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 11:45:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I am proud to be an Indian. . . .

You live in Ghana Africa and go about wearing an African face mask. You cannot name a single African achievement. That's a typical African negroid shithole.

Why would a white choose to live in Ghana Africa, . . . .

Are you stupid? Millions of whites live all over the world. Indians too. Why do you lie that you live in Canada?

I work in the US and live in Canada because Indians are very successful overseas. It is not surprising you live and work in Ghana Africa because you would be just another black negroid shithole in Philly.
Whites would never work for black African shitholes they once turned to slaves.

There is only America, No white America. Only a moron racist would say something so stupid. You say you live in Canada, Could you not find acceptance in negro India? See the stupidity?

Compare negro stats in America with Indian immigrant stats.

Negro stats.
statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated in prison.
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
3. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.

Negro stats in Africa.
Today Africa is:

Why can't you name a single African achievement even after living in Ghana Africa?

I've answered you. Africa has nothing to do with the slime in India. I do not have to bend to your Silly racism. And I do not have to lie about achievements like you did. You have to give me a rational reason why I should list African achievements when I am not African. Your stupid racism is not reason enough.

You cannot claim you are white because you are just another philly black shithole who cannot compete with Indians.

That is a baseless guess based on only ignorance and racism. Most members, Not being moron racists, Do not claim a race. You cannot claim to be white because you are Indian. We don't have to guess. We've seen you. You are black. Indians are black. You are ashamed of that.

You posted a Facebook picture of Hari. Nothing black about Hari.

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants. They are high achievers.

Immigrants? What, Can't find acceptance in negro India? Lol. We are familiar with your fake stats. Why do you keep posting lies and distortions after you have been repeatedly corrected?

Africans are a liability where ever they go. That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

You sure that's not for the African economy? How stupid are you? How low is your esteem?

Well, If you want to be demeaned and exposed, You're in the right place. I will help your self hate. You will get treated like the moron you are, And you will keep coming back because you love it.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind.

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 1:02:00 AM
So why didn't you claim you are white in your profile instead of hiding your black negroid face behind a mask?

Don't be stupid. Why would I claim to be white? Race is a big issue to you because you are an idiot racist ashamed of his race. I claimed the only thing that was important. I am a Christian. An avitar does not say who a person is moron. As your avitar of a white man in a yoga pose did not mean you are white.

You live in Ghana Africa. . .

And you say you live in Canada moron. Are you Canadian?

. . . And go about wearing an African face mask.

Lol. Exactly how stupid are you?

You cannot name a single African achievement.

So what?

That's a typical African negroid shithole.

I've got the facts. I don't need fantasy. India is a shithole. Hinduism is a shithole religion. Facts you cannot dodge.

Why would a white choose to live in Ghana Africa, . . . .

I work in the US and live in Canada because Indians are very successful overseas.

Americans are more successful overseas. I know why a shithole Indian would want to escape India to Canada.

is not surprising you live and work in Ghana Africa because you would be just another black negroid shithole in Philly.

Lol. But in Africa I stand out? Or have you forgotten you say I'm black? Lol, My word, You are stupid.

Right. There are no whites working in Africa. I insult morons when I call you a moron.

There is only America, No white America. Only a moron racist would say something so stupid. You say you live in Canada, Could you not find acceptance in negro India? See the stupidity?

No answer. What a surprise.

Why? Especially as you lie about your stats. If Indians are so accomplished, Why did you have to fake the stats?

Here are your lies that prove Indians are shitholes. If Indians were ideal, You wouldn't have to lie in the stats.

Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

If that were true, You would not have to lie.

That is a baseless guess based on only ignorance and racism. Most members, Not being moron racists, Do not claim a race. You cannot claim to be white because you are Indian. We don't have to guess. We've seen you. You are black. Indians are black. You are ashamed of that.

You were a black, Pudgy, Fagotty, Black shithole in the picture moron. You are deluded and self hating. Sorry dude. No matter how much you hate yourself, You will always be black. Your country is a black country.

Here are some reasons why Indians are ideal immigrants. They are high achievers.

Immigrants? What, Can't find acceptance in negro India? Lol.

We are familiar with your fake stats. Why do you keep posting lies and distortions after you have been repeatedly corrected?

No answer. What a surprise.

Africans are a liability where ever they go. That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

Well, If you want to be demeaned and exposed, You're in the right place. I will help your self hate. You will get treated like the moron you are, And you will keep coming back because you love it.

No. As long as you keep sh! Tting in the street, Worshipping demons, Molesting little girls, And being a moron racist, You will be hated.

Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You're too deluded and stupid to gave advise.

And while you're running, India is still a shithole. Hinduism is still a shithole, And you are still a shithole.

Run little brown boy, Run.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 2:12:50 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You cannot claim you are white when you live in Ghana Africa and go about wearing an African face mask. You cannot name a single African achievement. That's a typical African negroid shithole.

And you say you live in Canada moron. Are you Canadian?

I work in the US and live in Canada because Indians are very successful overseas. It is not surprising you live and work in Ghana Africa because you would be just another black negroid shithole in Philly.

You couldn't find acceptance in white America?

It is not surprising you live and work in Ghana Africa because you would be just another black negroid shithole in Philly.

Lol. But in Africa I stand out? Or have you forgotten you say I'm black? Lol, My word, You are stupid.

You would stand out as a Trump shithole who couldn't find acceptance in White America.

Negro stats.
statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated in prison.
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3. 30% school dropout rate among blacks.
3. The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.

Negro stats in Africa.
Today Africa is:

You couldn't find acceptance in white America? You are now just another black shithole living with other black shitholes in Ghana Africa.

No. As long as you keep sh! Tting in the street, Worshipping demons, Molesting little girls, And being a moron racist, You will be hated.

News flash!
Today Africa is:

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind.

You can change all that by listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes and your negroid appearance and black colour continues to condemned a whole African continent and blacks throughout the world as Trump's black shitholes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 8:42:44 AM

There is no curse, It's just your uneducated racist superstition. You are angry, And in your bile, Think calling me black is the most hurtful thing you can do. But look at this.

You, Because of your delusionary racism, Say I am African. On what do you base that? My avatar? Lol.

No, You will just say I am. But my criticisms of you are based on facts. That is why you dodge them. You cannot deny being Indian. You can only repeat posts as if you didn't see criticism. You cannot deny being Hindu, So you pretend that you don't see the filth of Hinduism pointed out.

So, You can continue to express your delusion that I am African. It doesn't bother me, And if I was African, It wouldn't bother me. My criticisms of you are based on facts. I'm not guessing. You are a shithole Indian. You are a shithole Hindu. You say so yourself.

So whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion. All you can do is post something as stupid as, "blacks have dark skin" because to you, That is a huge insult. But that leaves India still a shithole. That still leaves all those thousands of Indians calling India a shithole online. That still leaves your PM and your founding father calling India a shithole. All you can do is repost, "But blacks have dark skin. "

You are as messed up as you are because of Hinduism. I am not the first to talk about this. Many people, Including Indians, Including famous Indians, Have said so. This is why your own country has outlawed many parts of Hinduism, Trying to get away from the disease it brings.

And this is why you have to keep replying me though you have nothing to say. My insults to you, Your religion, And your country, Are true. You have no reply, So you spout the only thing an uneducated racist can when faced with truth he doesn't like. "You're African! "

So what? Let's forget that you have no basis for thinking I'm African. If I am, So what? Would the 14 centuries of Indian slavery disappear? Would the 450 million shitholes sh! Tting in the streets vanish? Would there stop being shitholes killing people over cows? Would prostituting little girls in hindu temples stop if African are slaves?

Your entire position here is preposterous. And that is what I enjoy showing to people. You are now locked in stupidity. You can't admit the truth, And your unwarranted attacks on Africa look like insanity. But you're stuck. You're a moron racist who can't admit the sickness in his religion or his country, So you lash out against the thinnest straw you have, I live in Africa therefore. . . . . .

You, Your religion, And your country are shitholes. Those are facts. Backed by thousands of Indians, From Gandhi, To the author of your country's constitution, To your current PM, To great men such as V. S. Naipaul and Albert Einstein.

You and your posts are my best proof that India is a shithole. Look how you have behaved with Anon. Like a cockroach. And he has just ignored your boorish insults. Look at your posts with me. Just unrelenting stupidity. The fact that you've allowed me to so cut you down is clear proof of your self hate and low self esteem.

You can't hurt me by posting lies from your racial delusion, But I can hurt you by posting the truth about your shithole country and shithole religion. And I will continue to do so, Because that is what racists deserve. So you can pretend all you want, I will keep posting the things you need to pretend don't exist. I will continue to hurt you. And your self hate will continue to let me hurt you.

How can a black negroid shithole hurt Indians who are already successful and high achievers?

By showing the utter filth in your country. By showing that your "achievements" are lies. By forcing you to dodge uncomfortable facts you cannot answer. By proving you a hypocritical moron.

Black's are still struggling to be accepted. Black Lives Matter is just a black low IQ slogan. Lol!

Lol. You are hurt. Only a person hurting would say such inane things. And as I said, India remains a shithole no matter how obsessed you are with African big butts.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 2:56:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I am a proud Indian. India has reduced poverty by half and was successful in reducing human waste. India is ranked 4th as a military power and ranked 5th as an economic power. India launched a successful mission to Mar. There is a whole thread on India's great achievements.

You live in Ghana Africa a Trump shithole country. You cover your black ugly negroid face with a mask. You cannot name a single African achievement. What a black negroid shithole you turned out to be.

I am a proud Indian. I list all my country's achievement. You cannot name a single African achievement.

It bothers you that you are a black negroid. If you were white you would be very familiar with Christianity's role in African slavery. But you are the typical low IQ black negroid shithole.

Whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion. All you can do is post something as stupid as, "blacks have dark skin" because to you, That is a huge insult. But that leaves India still a shithole. That still leaves all those thousands of Indians calling India a shithole online. That still leaves your PM and your founding father calling India a shithole. All you can do is repost, "But blacks have dark skin. "

Ugly is what ugly does
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks(Indian)

Hinduism has been good for India. It made India successful. Christianity turned Africans into slaves. Read your history you low IQ ignorant black negroid.

I draw attention to the role Christianity played n African slavery and the permanent damage it has cause to Africans. You ignore your history. Some black negroid shithole you turned out to be.

So what? Let's forget that you have no basis for thinking I'm African. If I am, So what?

So what? You are declared ugly and low IQ by scientists.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

You must hurt being helpless to change the fact you are a low IQ black negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa suffering from bad Karma and a biblical curse of Ham.

I am a Christian Champion. Anon distorts the scriptures that is blasphemy. I correct him.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 5:29:42 PM

There is no curse moron, It's just your uneducated racist superstition. You are angry, And in your bile, Think calling me black is the most hurtful thing you can do. But look at this.

I am a proud Indian.

Proud of what? Counting illiterate peasants as scientists? Sh! Ting in the streets? Lying about the things you say you're proud of?

. . . Has reduced poverty by half and was successful in reducing human waste. India is ranked 4th as a military power and ranked 5th as an economic power. India launched a successful mission to Mar. There is a whole thread on India's great achievements.

And with all that, 450 million of you still sh! T in the open daily.

You live in Ghana Africa a Trump shithole country.

Where a person lives does not determine nationality moron.

But my criticisms of you are based on facts. That is why you dodge them. You cannot deny being Indian. You can only repeat posts as if you didn't see criticism. You cannot deny being Hindu, So you pretend that you don't see the filth of Hinduism pointed out.

I am a proud Indian.

You are ashamed of India. So you lie about its achievements.

I list all my country's achievement.

You lie about your shitholethis country's achievements.

I'm not African moron.

It bothers you that you are a black negroid. If you were white you would be very familiar with Christianity's role in African slavery. But you are the typical low IQ black negroid shithole.

Whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion. All you can do is post something as stupid as, "blacks have dark skin" because to you, That is a huge insult. But that leaves India still a shithole. That still leaves all those thousands of Indians calling India a shithole online. That still leaves your PM and your founding father calling India a shithole. All you can do is repost, "But blacks have dark skin. "

Ugly is what ugly does

Ugly is subjective. The worse country in the world for women is objective. India is an objective shithole.

Hinduism has been good for India.

Then India would not have outlawed it.

It made India successful.

It made India poor and ignorant. That is why there are now laws to limit its disease.

Christianity turned Africans into slaves. Read your history you low IQ ignorant black negroid.

How is that related to Hinduism being a shitholethis religion today?

I draw attention to the role Christianity played n African slavery and the permanent damage it has cause to Africans.

Instead of addressing the sickness in your own religion today? You think an answer to Hindus prostituting little girls in your temples is to say Africans were slaves? Are you brain dead? Are you soul dead?

You ignore your history.

It isn't my history moron. You want it to be so you can be a moron racist. But Hinduism IS your history, And you DO ignore it. Why? Because you can't defend such vileness. So you pretend I'm African, And then attack Africa. I don't mind. While you be a stupid racist, I will tourch India. Insult Africa all you want, You aren't insulting me.

Some black negroid shithole you turned out to be.

That is what happens when you let racist ignorance determine reality for you.

So what? Let's forget that you have no basis for thinking I'm African. If I am, So what?

So what? You are declared ugly and low IQ by scientists.

What scientists? The 9 year old married to an Indian? No scientists said so moron. Scientists measure, You interpret. It's your moron racism you're putting on scientists. Still, So what?

I tell you that India is a shithole and your reply is Africans are ugly? Are you stupid? Are you in the 3rd grade?

Everything about them is ugly.

So you are filled with self loathing. We know. Your entire position here is preposterous. And that is what I enjoy showing to people. You are now locked in stupidity. You can't admit the truth, And your unwarranted attacks on Africa look like insanity. But you're stuck. You're a moron racist who can't admit the sickness in his religion or his country, So you lash out against the thinnest straw you have, I live in Africa therefore. . . . . .

You must hurt being helpless to change the fact you are a low IQ black negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa suffering from bad Karma and a biblical curse of Ham.

Lol. Yeah, Your delusion hurts me.

I am a Christian Champion.

You are a deluded Hindu loser.

Anon distorts the scriptures that is blasphemy. I correct him.

You distort scripture. You can't correct him.

You aren't successful. Not unless selling panties by day and lying on the net by night has become success. You are a hindu loser fighting to keep his online fantasy afloat.

Black's are still struggling to be accepted.

It is YOU struggling to be accepted by your white masters Trump and Gates. Blacks are fine. Indians aren't. They are drowning in filth.

Black Lives Matter is just a black low IQ slogan. Lol!

In India yes. We know black lives don't matter in India. Hell, You Hindu morons will kill a man over a cow. Your life isn't worth 2 rupees in that shitholethis country. That's why you scumbags can't wait to get out.

Today is your festival right? Where you morons bathe in that sewage flow called the Ganges you say is a goddess. Lol. What a sick religion Hinduism is. And you idiots rush by the millions to go bathe in sh! T.

And with the filth still dripping off you, You wade out of that filth worrying about Africa. Moron hypocrites.

Your entire country is a giant shithole.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 8:19:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:

There is no curse moron, It's just your uneducated racist superstition. You are angry, And in your bile, Think calling me black is the most hurtful thing you can do. But look at this.

Then explain African slavery by Christians.

I am a proud Indian.

Proud of what? Counting illiterate peasants as scientists? Sh! Ting in the streets? Lying about the things you say you're proud of?

India is a nuclear power. Ranks 4th in military power. Ranks 5th in economic power. India launched a successful mission to Mar. There is a whole thread on India's great achievements.

That does change the fact Indians are high achievers and successful.
Trump and Bill Gates praises India for the great success reducing poverty and human waste.

A black negroid shithole living in Ghana African which according to Trump is a shithole country makes you more than an Africam. You are a shithole according to Trump.

But my criticisms of you are based on facts. That is why you dodge them. You cannot deny being Indian. You can only repeat posts as if you didn't see criticism. You cannot deny being Hindu, So you pretend that you don't see the filth of Hinduism pointed out.

I am a proud Indian.

You are ashamed of India. So you lie about its achievements.

I list all my country's achievement because unlike Africa India has great achievements.

You lie about your shitholethis country's achievements.

I'm not African moron.

You live in Ghana Africa. You cover your ugly negroid face with a mask. A black shithole living in a African country makes you very African you ignorant negroid low IQ shithole.

It does bother you when you hear your people are black negroid shitholes and you live in Ghana Africa a shithole country according to Trump.

Ugly is what ugly does

Ugly is subjective. The worse country in the world for women is objective. India is an objective shithole.

Hinduism has been good for India. It made India successful.

Then India would not have outlawed it.
Hinduism is not outlawed in India you ignorant negroid mutt.

It made India poor and ignorant. That is why there are now laws to limit its disease.

Christianity turned Africans into slaves. Read your history you low IQ ignorant black negroid.

How is that related to Hinduism being a shitholethis religion today?

I draw attention to the role Christianity played n African slavery and the permanent damage it has cause to Africans.

Instead of addressing the sickness in your own religion today? You think an answer to Hindus prostituting little girls in your temples is to say Africans were slaves? Are you brain dead? Are you soul dead?

You ignore your African history of slavery. India is already successful. It is time to make Black Lives Matter more than a black movement. It's time to make the Christians and whites apologize to black negro shitholes. Christians and whites might find it humbling but these black low IQ negroes are not going away.

It isn't my history moron. You want it to be so you can be a moron racist. But Hinduism IS your history, And you DO ignore it. Why? Because you can't defend such vileness. So you pretend I'm African, And then attack Africa. I don't mind. While you be a stupid racist, I will tourch India. Insult Africa all you want, You aren't insulting me.

So what? You are declared ugly and low IQ by scientists and you never denied it. Some black negroid shithole you turned out to be.

What scientists? The 9 year old married to an Indian? No scientists said so moron. Scientists measure, You interpret. It's your moron racism you're putting on scientists. Still, So what?

Now your black negroid perverted mind drifts to young Indian girls. Any wonder Africans fear for their lives when they are around Hindus.

I tell you that India is a shithole and your reply is Africans are ugly? Are you stupid? Are you in the 3rd grade?

So you are filled with self loathing. We know. Your entire position here is preposterous. And that is what I enjoy showing to people. You are now locked in stupidity. You can't admit the truth, And your unwarranted attacks on Africa look like insanity. But you're stuck. You're a moron racist who can't admit the sickness in his religion or his country, So you lash out against the thinnest straw you have, I live in Africa therefore. . . . . .

How many times do you need to hear I am a proud Indian. Proud of my people and India's success. I even list Indias great achievements.

I am a Christian Champion. Anon distorts the scriptures that is blasphemy. I correct him.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 10:13:56 PM

There is no curse moron, It's just your uneducated racist superstition.

Why?

I am a proud Indian.

India is a nuclear power.

Yes, It does. Indians are filthy.

Trump and Bill Gates praises India for the great success reducing poverty and human waste.

You are proud that a non-indian had to buy you toilets so you stop defecating outside like animals. And you claim Indians aren't monkeys?

So everyone living here is African? OK stupid.

A black negroid shithole living in Ghana African which according to Trump is a shithole country makes you more than an Africam. You are a shithole according to Trump.

lol. According to Trump. OK stupid.

But my criticisms of you are based on facts. You cannot deny being Hindu, So you pretend that you don't see the filth of Hinduism pointed out.

I list all my country's achievement because unlike Africa India has great achievements.

You lie about your shithole country's achievements. But OK stupid.

I'm not African moron.

You live in Ghana Africa.

So do many shithole indians, Moron.

You cover your ugly negroid face with a mask. A black shithole living in a African country makes you very African you ignorant negroid low IQ shithole.

Living in Canada makes you Canadian. OK stupid.

It does bother you when you hear your people are black negroid shitholes and you live in Ghana Africa a shithole country according to Trump.

You desperately want it to bother me, It doesn't. And I only hear it from you. I don't know many morons.

It bothers you that you are a black negroid.

But I'm not the one dodging the slime in my country or what my founding fathers said about me. OK stupid.

If you were white you would be very familiar with Christianity's role in African slavery.

Lol. That is the standard to you of being white huh? India is still a shithole, Moron.

But you are the typical low IQ black negroid shithole.

But you are the one from a black country. OK stupid.

Whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion.

Ugly is what ugly does

Win. Objective fact has to be dodged.

Phenotypic Variations". .

Why do you keep telling us about your phenotype?

Hinduism has been good for India.

And then India outlawed it. OK stupid.

It made India successful.

Then India would not have outlawed it. But OK stupid.

Can you still prostitute little girls in your temples? No?

Hinduism made India poor and ignorant. That is why there are now laws to limit its disease.

We aren't talking history moron. We are talking about hinduism today.

How is that related to Hinduism being a shithole religion today?

So it isn't related. Ok stupid.

You ignore your African history of slavery.

We aren't talking about history moron.

India is already successful.

India is a refuse dump.

It is time to make Black Lives Matter more than a black movement.

That will not happen as long as Hindus are the majority in India. Hindus do not value human life.

It's time to make the Christians and whites apologize to black negro shitholes.

You can wait, But you shouldn't hold your breadth. Wait, You live in India, OK, You may have to hold your breadth. India stinks.

Christians and whites might find it humbling but these black low IQ negroes are not going away.

I'll say. India has been sh! Tting up the planet for thousands of years.

So what? You are declared ugly and low IQ by scientists and you never denied it. Some black negroid shithole you turned out to be.

Now your black negroid perverted mind drifts to young Indian girls.

The same way Hindu priests' minds drifted to prostituting little girls?

Any wonder Africans fear for their lives when they are arund Hindus.

Everyone fears for their lives around you violent, Backward morons.

Everything about you is stupid. So?

So you are filled with self loathing. We know.

How many times do you need to hear I am a proud Indian.

Just once if you had not lied about their achievements.

There is no such thing as karma or curses, But OK stupid.

You and your posts are my best proof that India is a shithole. Just unrelenting stupidity. The fact that you've allowed me to so cut you down is clear proof of your self hate and low self esteem.

I am a Christian Champion.

You are a deluded Hindu loser.

Anon distorts the scriptures that is blasphemy.

You do worse.

I correct him.

You're way too stupid to correct anyone.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 11:52:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:

There is no curse moron, It's just your uneducated racist superstition.

Why?
Because the curse of Ham in the bible is the justification Christians used to enslave Africans. The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

I am a proud Indian.

India is a nuclear power. Ranked 4th in military power. 5th in economic power and successfully launched a mission to Mars.
You cannot even name a single African achievement.

That doesn't change the fact Indians are high achievers and very successful.

You are proud that a non-indian had to buy you toilets so you stop defecating outside like animals. And you claim Indians aren't monkeys?

A black negroid shithole living in Ghana African which according to Trump is a shithole country makes you more than an African. You are a shithole according to Trump.

lol. According to Trump. OK stupid.

But my criticisms of you are based on facts. You cannot deny being Hindu, So you pretend that you don't see the filth of Hinduism pointed out.

I never denied I was Indian. I list all my country's achievement because unlike Africa India has great achievements.

You lie about your shithole country's achievements. But OK stupid.

I'm not African moron.

So do many shithole indians, Moron.

You cover your ugly negroid face with a mask. A black shithole living in a African country makes you very African you ignorant negroid low IQ shithole.

Living in Canada makes you Canadian. OK stupid.

But I make it clear I am Indian. You made it clear by choosing the default ethnicity in your profile which for someone living in Ghana Africa is black negroid shithole.

You desperately want it to bother me, It doesn't. And I only hear it from you. I don't know many morons.

It bothers you that you are a black low IQ negroid. That is why you are repeatedly trying to deny you are a black negroid shithole even though you live in Ghana Africa which is a shithole country according to Trump.

But I'm not the one dodging the slime in my country or what my founding fathers said about me. OK stupid.

If you were white you would be very familiar with Christianity's role in African slavery.

Lol. That is the standard to you of being white huh? India is still a shithole, Moron.

But you are the typical low IQ black negroid shithole.

But you are the one from a black country. OK stupid.

Africa is the dark continent. You live in Ghana Africa home of black negroid shitholes.

Whether I'm African makes no difference to your shithole country or your shithole religion.

Ugly is what ugly does

Why do you keep telling us about your phenotype?

It's your phenotype which is why you wear a mask to hide your black ugly face.

Hinduism has been good for India. It made India successful.

Then India would not have outlawed it. But OK stupid.

Can you still prostitute little girls in your temples? No?

Hinduism made India poor and ignorant. That is why there are now laws to limit its disease.

We aren't talking history moron. We are talking about hinduism today.
Hinduism is good for India. It made India successful.

What more can you ask from Hinduism when Hinduism is good for India. It made India successful.

You ignore your African history of slavery.

We aren't talking about history moron.

It is time to make Black Lives Matter more than a black movement.

That will not happen as long as Hindus are the majority in India. Hindus do not value human life.

It's time to make the Christians and whites apologize to black negro shitholes.

You can wait, But you shouldn't hold your breadth. Wait, You live in India, OK, You may have to hold your breadth. India stinks.

Christians and whites might find it humbling but these black low IQ negroes are not going away.

Now your black negroid perverted mind drifts to young Indian girls.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 8:32:49 AM

There is no curse moron, It's just your uneducated racist superstition. But OK stupid.

Why?

Because the curse of Ham in the bible is the justification Christians used to enslave Africans.

It isn't. The only explanation need here is why you pretend your Prime Minister is wrong when you are obviously ashamed of India.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique.

And off topic here.

I am a proud Indian.

India is a nuclear power. Ranked 4th in military power. 5th in economic power and successfully launched a mission to Mars.

You cannot even name a single African achievement.

I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements.

That doesn't change the fact Indians are high achievers and very successful.

Lol. Does it or doesn't it? The truth got past your stupidity filters for a minute huh?

Where a person lives does not determine nationality moron, And Trump doesn't own Ghana.

A black negroid shithole living in Ghana. . . . .

Slow down moron. This is the assumption you have to justify. Don't do the stupid circular racist thing. On what do you base the idea that I'm African?

That you live in Ghana.

Anything else?

That Trump called Ghana a shithole country.

So everyone living in Ghana became Ghanaian the moment Trump called Ghana a shithole country?

Yes.

Lol. OK. Do you have any proof that Trump called Ghana a shithole country?

It was on the news!

The report on the news was not Trump saying it, The report was about hearsay from one guy a day later, Contradicted by Trump and others. Do you have any video of Trump saying so?

No.

Any audio?

No.

Any witnesses at the meeting other than this one guy?

No.

Then why do you believe he said it?

It was on the news.

It what?

That Trump called all African countries shitholes.

I just looked at your link and it is not only hearsay, The hearsay says Trump was referring to only 4 countries and one of them wasn't African. Ghana was not one of the 4 countries mentioned.

So, I'm asking you again, Why do you believe Trump called all African countries shitholes? Before you answer, Consider these facts we both agree on.

1. You have no video evidence of Trump saying all African countries are shitholes.

2. You have no audio evidence of Trump saying all African countries are shitholes.

3. Trump himself denies saying it.

4. Witnesses present at the time deny hearing Trump say it.

5. The person making the hearsay did not report it till a day later.

Now, Given these 5 facts you do not dispute, What makes you believe the report is true?

It was on the news.

There was nothing about "all African countries" in the news report. It was only 4 countries, And one of them was not an African country.

All African countries are shitholes.

So that is your opinion, Not what Trump said. Yet you keep repeating that Trump said so. Even if the hearsay report you have no evidence for was true, It was only about 4 countries, Including El Salvador and Haiti. Ghana was not one of them.

All African countries are Trump shithole countries.

Lol. OK stupid.

One of the countries Trump is alleged to have called a shitholethis was El Salvador, A South American country. Do you also believe all South American countries are shitholes?

No.

Why not? The hearsay does not mention all African countries, Yet you have concluded Trump was referring to all. Why do you not make the same assumption for South America?

South American countries aren't black shithole countries.

Not even El Salvador?

El Salvador is not a black shithole country.

So Trump was wrong in calling El Salvador a shithole country?

Only black countries are shitholes.

So then what Trump says doesn't matter to you. It is your racism that you follow. The part of the hearsay report that contradicts your racist views, You disbelieve. The parts you like, You believe.

All African countries are Trump shithole countries.

I asked you, "On what do you base the idea that I'm African? "

You replied because Trump called all African countries shitholes and I live in Ghana.

But we see that Trump did not call all African countries shitholes. He did not call Ghana a shithole. Even if we go with your dumb logic, We must conclude that what you base your idea on is fiction. Trump said nothing about Ghana. Even if we accept the no evidence hearsay.

OK stupid.

While you be a stupid racist, I will torch India. Insult Africa all you want, You aren't insulting me.

Now, I have video and audio evidence of Trump calling Indians shitholes. Real proof, Not just racist supposition.

There is also logical evidence. India fits every definition of what a shithole country is.

*People living in Abject Poverty
*People living in Disgusting Filth
*People living in Backwards Superstition
*Half the population Illiterate
*Poor schools
*Poor healthcare
*Government Highly Corrupt

I must conclude that you are simply a racist trying to use a hearsay report to push your racist views to distract attention from India.

The comment "shithole" makes you highly uncomfortable because you know India is in fact a shithole too. So you rant and lie, And attack others who have nothing to do with you, Because the spotlight on India would expose what we all already know. India is the world's biggest shithole.

It was true before Trump said it, And would have still been true if he had not said it.

OK stupid.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 5:13:21 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

There is no curse moron,

Why?
Because the curse of Ham in the bible is the justification Christians used to enslave Africans.

It isn't. The only explanation need here is why you pretend your Prime Minister is wrong when you are obviously ashamed of India.
I am a proud Indian. Unlike you I have named the great achievements of India and my people. You cannot even name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa. Some black negroid low IQ shithole you turned out to be!

Christianity's role in African slavery.
Because the curse of Ham in the bible is the justification Christians used to enslave Africans. The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

I am a proud Indian.

You cannot even name a single African achievement. But remain obsessed with Indians defecating. You must love licking rich Indian backsides. Living in Ghana Africa all you get to lick are black negroid shitholes.

I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements.

Finally you admit you are not a proud African. I was right about you being a black low IQ negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa.

Bill Gates gives credibility to the progress India made in reducing poverty by half and success in reducing human waste. You cannot even name a single African achievement.

No, You just said: "I'm not a proud African. "
Finally you admit you are not a proud African. I was right about you being a black low IQ negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa.

Where a person lives does not determine nationality moron, And Trump doesn't own Ghana.

Unless they publically admit they are not a proud African which you just did.
You just said: "I'm not a proud African. "

Slow down moron. This is the assumption you have to justify. Don't do the stupid circular racist thing. On what do you base the idea that I'm African?

It is no longer an assumption you are a black low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa. We now have your confession.

So everyone living in Ghana became Ghanaian the moment Trump called Ghana a shithole country?
It is no longer an assumption you are a black low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa. We now have your confession.

Lol. OK. Do you have any proof that Trump called Ghana a shithole country?

The report on the news was not Trump saying it, The report was about hearsay from one guy a day later, Contradicted by Trump and others. Do you have any video of Trump saying so?

Any audio?
Any witnesses at the meeting other than this one guy?
Then why do you believe he said it?
Every internation news outlet reported Trump's shithole comments.

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

African Union blast trump for shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/094VQ_vQmes

One of the countries Trump is alleged to have called a shitholethis was El Salvador, A South American country. Do you also believe all South American countries are shitholes?

So Trump was wrong in calling El Salvador a shithole country?

You should read the reports.
It is reported he had described all African nations, As well as Haiti and El Salvador as "shitholes"

I asked you, "On what do you base the idea that I'm African? "

OK stupid.

Now you can stop denying you are a black low IQ negroid shithole living in Ghana Africa
a shithole African country according to Trump.
While you be a stupid racist, I will torch India. Insult Africa all you want, You aren't insulting me.
Discussing Christianity's role in African slavery was not intended to insult Africans. It was to draw attention to a long overdue apology owed to Africans by white Christians

There is also logical evidence that India is a shithole country. India fits every definition of what a shithole country is.

*People living in Abject Poverty
*People living in Disgusting Filth
*People living in Backwards Superstition
*Half the population Illiterate
*Poor schools
*Poor healthcare
*Government Highly Corrupt

That is why Trump called all African countries Shitholes because they still live under those condition. . Whereas India has moved on.
Trump loves Indians. Praises India's success.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 9:17:35 PM

India has been ranked 37th out of 103 nations in the 2017 global Multi-dimensional Poverty Index (MPI), According to a new report by the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative.

South Asia (There are 8 countries in this region. Afghanistan. Bangladesh. :Bhutan. India. Maldives. Nepal. Pakistan. Sri Lanka) MPI = 546 million.

Africa is not a country moron. If you're going by continents, Asia leads the world in MPI ranked by poverty. India alone has more poor people than 26 African countries combined.

Africa is called the dark continent.

By ignorant morons stuck in the 1920's.

Even though the African continent is divided into several African countries. The people are all called Africans because they all have the same Phenotypic attributes.

The MPI measures wealth moron, Not phenotypic attributes. Wealth between countries differ. Don't let your racism confuse you.

That was in 2010.

Learn to read you ignorant negroid mutt. From the time of the studies: In 10 years, India has nearly halved its number of multidimensional poor " a massive gain.

So ten years ago, The people you say are sub humans beat you? Ten years ago, What came out of Africa was better than the sh*t that came out of India?

Read the current stats. Sub Saharan Africa. . . .

Sub Saharan Africa is not a country you moron. Country by country, Many African countries beat India.

The study compares India to South Africa.

Oops!

Indians are not black.

Indians are black. Sorry if that upsets your racism.

Only African negroids are black.

Blacks are all over the world moron. Indians are black. Brazilians are black, To name a few. Are you aware its now 2018 racist?

In America only Africans are called Black's.

Untrue. In America, All dark skinned negroids like you are black.

The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as curses. Only uneducated racists talk of the curse of Ham. You are just an uneducated moron weighed down by superstitious racism.

See even you agree God only cursed Africans. He made them black and ugly and negroid.

There is no such thing as curses, But OK stupid.

India is ranked 4th in global military power and 5th as an economic power. It is a nuclear power and launched a successful mission to Mars.

Yet a mob of morons will lynch a boy walking a cow. India is a backwards shithole.

Nothing good ever came out of Africa. Trump called all African countries shitholes.

You lies about Indians won't fool anyone.

But the truth about Indians will shock everyone.

You are just jealous Indians are light skinned and very attractive and successful.

Lol. OK stupid.

Africans are struggling for basic recognition.

Like you struggling for recognition from whites?

Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a guaranteed right.

Eh. OK stupid.

I am proud to be an Indian and proud of what my country and people achieved.

"An Indian Doctor and an Indian married to a doctor counts as two doctors in the Indian community living in the US. Same goes for NASA scientists etc. "

You sure are a proud liar.

I even posted these achievement.

You posted that an illiterate Indian peasant married to a doctor was also a doctor.

You cannot even mention a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa.

Lol. Where I live means I should list achievements. OK stupid.

Will it make Hindu child prostitution go away? If so I'm for it.

As long as you are led by your moron racism, Sure. Stupidity is not yet illegal.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 11:01:22 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The study that Ethang posted is totally false. The study was reported by Global Hunget Index which is not associated with global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) that Ethan cited as his source.

The truth remains.
There Are No Successful Black Nations
And the indignity and helplessness of blacks in America won"t end until we have a first-world African nation to lift up our people.

In the wake of fresh deaths at the hands of police officers in the world"s greatest nation, We, The people of the black race, Are once again the object of renewed worldwide attention.

Questions of injustice in the United States have been duly raised and protested. And, Once again, The black cultural elites in America have seized various platforms to air their grievances and are mostly " and rightly " talking about racism, Discrimination, Racial profiling, And hate, Among other issues. But one issue that has hardly been talked about is the core reason why black people have remained synonymous with the denigrating experience of racism. It is, I dare say, Because of the worldwide indignity of the black race.

Racism is not limited to the Unites States. There is no nonblack nation, Even among the most liberal ones, Where the black man is dignified. History dealt us an unforgiving blow in the incursion of foreigners into black lands. The Arabs enslaved tribes and nations and then colonized and evangelized them. Then came the Europeans, Who, Persuaded the Africans were of an inferior race, Divided up the continent over lunch in Berlin in 1884. They carted off a large population of its people " sometimes leaving entire villages almost empty " and brought those who remained on the continent under their rule. So complete was the transformation that no black nation retained its ancestral nationhood, National language, Or national identity. And today we often hear of how China or India or some other nation is "taking over" Africa economically. There is almost no nation whose majority is of a different race that has not spat on the face of the black person, At one time or the other.

Be assured, The indignity will continue. Black elites and activists across the world have adopted a culture of verbal tyranny in which they shut down any effort to reason or criticize us or black-majority nations by labeling such attempts as "racism" or "hate speech. " Thus, One can be certain that any suggestions that our race may indeed need to do something to remedy our situation will not be aired " not by the terrified people of other races. And anyone within our race who makes such a suggestion will be deemed weak and pandering or a sellout, As U. S. President Barack Obama has been repeatedly called. Thus, No one will talk about the painful fact that most African and Caribbean nations have either failed or are about to collapse. Thus, No one will talk about the painful fact that most African and Caribbean nations have either failed or are about to collapse.

Early African-American intellectuals and cultural elites saw that the future of their race could not be advanced by endless protests or marches of "equality" or "justice. " It could only be done through the restoration of the trampled dignity of the black man. Great men like Marcus Garvey, W. E. B. Du Bois, And Malcolm X all knew that a people is only respected when it has a nation worthy of respect. A man who lives in a shack cannot expect to be treated with respect at a palace. They knew that for us to reclaim power we must first reclaim dignity and that this comes through the construction of a solid black state with a demonstrable level of development and prosperity " and which can stand as a powerful advocate for the global black.

Today, No such state exists.

Nigeria, The most populous black nation on Earth, Is on the brink of collapse. The machineries that make a nation exist, Let alone succeed, Have all eroded. One might argue that the nation"s creation by self-seeking white imperialists engendered its failure from the beginning, As I did in my recent novel. But this is only a part of the cause. A culture of incompetence, Endemic corruption, Dignified ineptitude, And, Chief among all, Destructive selfishness and greed has played a major role in its unravelling. The same, Sadly, Can be said for most other African nations. States like Zimbabwe, Cameroon, And Equatorial Guinea are farcical democracies ruled by men who exclusively cater to their interests and those of their clipped circles.

Thus, It is no surprise that in the absence of any healthy black nation " in the midst of chaos, Senseless wars, Corrupted religiosity, Violence, And economic collapse " African and Caribbean people leave home en masse. They beg on the streets of Greece, Prostitute in the red-light zones of the Netherlands, And make up 40 percent of the migrants flocking to Europe. As they turn up in these countries, Helpless, Unwanted, Starved, Or maimed, They are treated like dogs. Last month in Italy, A newly married Nigerian man was murdered simply for being unwanted. Everywhere from Ukraine to India, Nearly every day, Black indignity, Black helplessness, Stares us in the face. And all we do, We who hold the platform can do, Is scream "racism! " and court the sympathy of others.

The Yoruba say, "Eniyan bi aparo ni omo araye n"fe, " meaning the world loves a person who is like a partridge. The partridge is a poor bird that, Enfeebled by its creation, Has little ability to hunt, Gather, Protect, Or feed itself. The Yoruba believe that the world loves these birds because they provide the space for people to show both sincere and insincere sympathy while holding firm to their position as the superior and maintaining the place of the partridge as the weak. Which is to say that if the partridge relies on the sympathy of others, It will not elevate its position. If we, Black people everywhere, Cannot gather the resources within our powers to exert real changes and restore our dignity, We will continue to be seen as weakIf we, Black people everywhere, Cannot gather the resources within our powers to exert real changes and restore our dignity, We will continue to be seen as weak. Our protestations and grievances will be met with sympathy, Which does nothing to inspire respect.

Black elites should allow for self-criticism and soul-searching and for the restoration of the Pan-Africanist movement with an eye toward building sustainable black nations. We must come to realize that to a great extent the fate of the black man in America is inextricably linked to that of his brother in Africa. Although largely unacknowledged in American political discourse, Jim Crow ended in part because of the African Independent movements. Jaja Nwachukwu, A 1960s-era Nigerian foreign minister and avowed Pan-Africanist who was close friends with American Presidents Dwight Eisenhower and Lyndon Johnson, Once recalled how American officials were embarrassed when African ministers attended official events in New York"s U. N. Headquarters and were treated with honor as representatives of sovereign countries. They were ashamed, For instance, When American blacks could not use the same bathroom as the Africans, Just as black. The American blacks were further empowered when African nations started becoming independent, Black-governed nation-states, Beginning with Ghana in 1957 and followed shortly afterward by other African nations.

As long as we continue to ignore Africa"s continuous wallowing in senseless poverty and destructive failures, As long as the Congolese or the Haitian remains the poster child for poverty and lack, We will remain undignified.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 12:17:46 AM
You just said: "I'm not a proud African. " Which implies you are African. . . .

Lol. OK stupid.

. . . But not proud a proud Africam.

I'm not. I'm a proud American.

That is not what you said.

Sure it is. That your racism makes you an idiot is not my problem.

And if I list the number of American doctors in India, That pride would cause me not to lie and count the spouses of those doctors as doctors themselves. Truly proud people do not lie.

You can drag back up all your old lame racist posts, Babble about stupid off topic things, Or post to yourself all you want.

India is still the world's biggest shithole.

Hinduism is still a filthy religion.

And you are still a moron Hindu loser from a shithole country.

Your PM told the truth about you. You are a self loathing black Indian moron ashamed of being born Indian.

Go sit in your nasty country, And while you're there, Take a dip in that filthy sewer you call a river. Even dirty water might clean your filth.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 12:57:49 AM
I am a proud American. And if I list the number of American doctors in India, That pride would cause me not to lie and count the spouses of those doctors as doctors themselves. Truly proud people do not lie.

You never said you are a proud American.

I said what I was not because you were saying I was. I am not a proud African. What I am is a proud American. Stupidity cannot save you.

You finally confessed: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

It's the truth moron, Not a confession.

You can bring up all your old posts and post to yourself all you want.

This was said in your most recent post.

I said it in every post you idiot. I do not deny it. I am not proud African.

While you wax stupid, India is still a shithole country,

Your PM told the truth about you. You are a self loathing black Indian moron ashamed of being born Indian.

Trump only. . . . . .

Trump is not your PM moron. Address that.

Go sit in your nasty country, And while you're there, Take a bath in that filthy sewer you call a river. Even dirty water might clean your filth.

All lies.

Look at the recent link in the thread "Indians speak about India". Dead rotting human bodies float in the river Ganges while you filthy morons bathe in it. Sick.

You are a lying black low IQ negroid shithole. We can say that openly now that you confessed you are African albeit not a proud African.

OK stupid.

Trump loves Indians.

Lol. OK moron. Click!

Just like you. Black and self loathing.

Sorry no. I will always hate child molesting Hindus who kill people over cows. Get used to it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 1:53:23 AM
I am a proud American. And if I list the number of American doctors in India, That pride would cause me not to lie and count the spouses of those doctors as doctors themselves. Truly proud people do not lie.

I said what I was not. I am not a proud African. What I am is a proud American. Stupidity cannot save you.

You finally confessed: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

It's the truth moron. Unlike you, I did not lie.

You can bring up all your old posts and post to yourself all you want India will remain a shithole country, And Hinduism will remain a shithole religion.

I said it in every post you idiot. I do not deny it. I am not a proud African.

While you wax stupid, India is still a shithole country,

Trump only. . . . . .

Trump is not your PM moron. Address that.

Go sit in your nasty country, And while you're there, Take a bath in that filthy sewer you call a river. Even dirty water might clean your filth.

All lies.

Look at the recent link in the thread "Indians speak about India". Dead rotting human bodies floating in the river Ganges while you filthy indian morons bathe in it. Sick.

You are a lying black low IQ negroid shithole.

Go look at the thread moron. It's there. Pure filth.

We can say that openly now that you confessed you are African albeit not a proud African.

You were saying it openly days ago when you were talking about avatars. I've been telling you for days, But your racism requires you to be a blistering idiot. OK stupid.

Trump loves Indians.

You sound like a puppy begging for approval. Lol. OK moron. Click!

Just like you. Black, Stupid, And self loathing.

Sorry no. I will always hate stinking child molesting Hindus who kill people over cows. Get used to it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 9:13:41 AM

I said what I was not. I am not a proud African. What I am is a proud American. Stupidity cannot help you.

You said you were not proud.

I said I was not a proud African.

You did not say you are not African.

I said I was not even a proud one.

Read you confession.

Can't. I made no confession. Your stupid racism is not reality.

You finally confessed: "I'm not a proud African.

I'm not. Are you stupid?

And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements.

You lied about India's achievements. People proud of their countries do not lie.

Which implies you are African. . . .

Only a racist moron would think that way.

. . But not a proud African.

I am not a proud African. Are you stupid?

And there are plenty of reasons why most Africans are not proud of their past history as slaves or the current label as African shitholes.

You are ashamed of being born Indian so you think other people are also ashamed of their history. It's just Indians moron. Modi told the truth. Your shame and guilt come through in your posts.

It's the truth moron. Unlike you, I did not lie.

Count the number of tines you have been called a lying low IQ negroid shithole.

No one says that except you. I know you have a mental illness and suffer from delusional racism. But you, You have been called a shithole hundreds of times, And I've posted them. You were called a shithole by your founding father, By your PM, By the author of the Indian constitution, By hundreds of Indians online, By Indian authors, And even by Trump. I posted them all. And each time you pretended in shame that you didn't see them and repeated some gibberish post.

You can bring up all your old posts and post to yourself all you want, India will remain a shithole country, And Hinduism will remain a shithole religion.

I said it in every post you idiot.

OK stupid.

So why are Africans licking cows backside.

Africans are not Hindus. They do not worship cows. If a Hindu will kill a child over a cow, They certainly will lick a cow's backside. It's probably some stinking Hindu ritual. Hinduism is such a filthy religion.

Trump only called all African countries shitholes.

Yet India has every shithole trait in spades. OK stupid.

I said it in every post you retard. I do not deny it. I am not a proud African.

But why are you not proud to be African?

Because I'm not African. D'uh.

D'uh.

You run around wearing an African mask.

OK stupid.

Surely Black Lives Matter in your country.

Americans do not kill human beings over cows, True.

Try to be proud low IQ negroid shithole.

I cannot be what I'm not. But you are already a low IQ negro shithole, You don't even have to try.

Trump is not your PM moron. Address what he said about you.

I did!

You did not. Your shame at being born Indian prevented you. Humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? Lol.

All the water in the world will not wash away your black negroid colour or bad Karma.

OK stupid.

Now that you have confessed you are not a proud African.

Don't forget I'm also not a proud Indian. What does that imply? Really, How stupid are you?

Let us see why you are jealous of Indian high achievers.

Is marrying a doctor a "high achievement" for a shithole Indian? It must be.

The figures were provided by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development Purandeshwari. They include both Doctors and those married to doctors in the US. An Indian Doctor and an Indian married to a doctor counts as two doctors in the Indian community living in the US. Same goes for NASA scientists etc.

Lol. Proud Indian.

Why can't you name a single African achievement even though you live in Ghana Africa?

Because I do not indulge racist morons. That won't change no matter how many times you spam the board with it.

You are now just another black shithole living with other black shitholes in Ghana Africa.

Since when? My avatar stopped making me an African now? Lol.

Since Indians are from Africa, It's difficult to argue with you there.

Trump loves Indians.

OK little brown butt kisser. CLICK!

When you stop prostituting little girls in your filthy temples, I'll think about it.

Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

My PM didn't call me ashamed. He called you ashamed to be born Indian.

In May 2015, PM Modi was severely criticised for his controversial comments in China and South Korea about Indians being ashamed of being born in India.

Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India. They said, "humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? " (What sins have we committed that we are born in Hindustan? ),

Filthy Hindi bastards know India is a shithole.

>>CLICK! <<
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 7:25:09 PM

I said what I was not. I am not a proud African. What I am is a proud American.

You just confessed you are not proud to be African.

Read you confession. You finally confessed: "I'm not a proud African.

Perhaps you should read it again. There was no "to be" in there moron.

You said you were not proud.

No. I said I was not A proud African.

So, Your first bit of stupidity.
Ethan says, "I'm not a proud African.
Hari lies, "You just confessed you are not proud to be African. "

Lol, Racist has to contradict himself.

And what you were not proud about was being African.

Of course. I'm not African, How could I be proud of what I'm not?

You did not say you are not African.

Sure I did many times. You stupidly insisted I was because my avatar somehow made me African. Your idiocy is not my concern.

Not many Africans are proud Africans.

You would know about being ashamed. Your PM had you pegged.

I'm not. Are you stupid?

So you did confess you are not a proud African.

You've repeated it like an idiot now a thousand times, Each time I agreed, I am not a proud African. How stupid are you?

That would make you even less proud to be a lying low IQ negroid shithole or African for short.

Lol. Hope you don't break your brain with all the mental contortion your racist stupidity is making you do.

And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements like you Lied about India.

There are no African achievements to lie about.

Or your racism is making you wax stupid again.

Nothing good ever came out of Africa.

A sh! Tty Indian would know about nothing good.

You lied about India's achievements. People proud of their countries do not lie.

Indias achievement are very real.

Counting peasant girls as doctors is not real moron.

You are just jealous about successful high achieving Indians.

The achievements you had to inflate with bogus numbers? Lol. OK stupid.

You are ashamed of being born Indian so you think other people are also ashamed of their history. It's just Indians moron. Modi told the truth. Your shame and guilt come through in your posts.

I repeatedly said I am a proud Indian. . .

That is what you said. What you did though was lie by dishonestly inflating India's numbers. We watch what you do more than what you say. You cannot be proud of India's achievements because first, Those achievements are nothing to be proud of, Which is why you felt the need to deceitfully inflate them. Second, Proud people do not lie. You are filled with shame, And that shame causes you to lie.

. . . And even listed Indias great achievement.

You listed lies. 19% is not 38%.

You just confessed: "I am not proud to be African.
You just confessed: "I am not a proud African.

Lol. Which is it moron? Contradict yourself much?

You think suddenly calling something I've told you since you've been a moron a "confession" will help you? Does racism really make you this stupid?

Count the number of times you have been called a lying low IQ negroid shithole.

I knew you'd delete my response here. Lol. Shame is killing you.

You can bring up all your old posts and post to yourself all you want, India will remain a shithole country, And Hinduism will remain a shithole religion.

I said it in every post you moron.

Where did the "to be" go?

And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

And if I "were" what?

Africans are not Hindus. They do not worship cows. If a Hindu will kill a child over a cow, They certainly will lick a cow's backside. It's probably some stinking Hindu ritual. Hinduism is such a filthy religion.

Finally you realized Hindus are not Africans.

Lol. I've been asking you for years what Africans have to do with Hindus, But you kept babbling about Africans. Are you retarded?

Trump only called all African countries shitholes.

One day you'll say to me, "Finally you realized Trump has nothing to do with Africans. And I'll just shake my head and say, " OK stupid".

I said it in every post you retard. I do not deny it. I am not a proud African.

But why are you not proud to be African?

Because I'm not African. D'uh.

Oh I forgot that everyone living here has to be African.

You run around wearing an African mask.

You are so stupid, I blush for you sometimes.

You confessed you are not proud to be African.

The "to be" is back!

Surely Black Lives MUST Matter in Ghana Aftica which is mostly black.

Mostly black? Wasn't everyone living there supposed to be black? Third contradiction.

Surely Black Lives Matter in your country.

All lives matter here. We don't kill people over cows.

They get low IQ negroid shithole slaves to do it.

There are not that many Hindus here. And America, Unlike India, Does not have a caste system that allows slaves.

Trump is not your PM moron. Address what he said about you.

I did!

You did not. Your shame prevented you and made you delete this.

All the water in the world will not wash away your black negroid colour or bad Karma.

OK stupid.

That is why 38% of doctors in USA are INDIANs.

Lol. The lie is exposed, And the moron just keeps posting it. Thanks moron!

According to Trump Africans are shitholes.

According to everyone else, Indians are shitholes.

The figures were provided by the Minister of State for Human Resource Development Purandeshwari. They include both Doctors and those married to doctors in the US. An Indian Doctor and an Indian married to a doctor counts as two doctors in the Indian community living in the US. Same goes for NASA scientists etc.

Lol. Proud Indian.

Since Indians are from Africa, It's difficult to argue with you there.

You don't even know Indians are not low IQ negroid Africans.

So Indians are low IQ negroids?

Most Americans know Indians are very successful Asians.

Most Americans know indians are food shop clerks. Like Apu from the Simpsons.

You confessed you are African albeit not a proud one.

Lol. You confessed you are a low IQ negroid, Albeit not an African one.

Here is why:

Hinduism. That sick religion turns Indians into low IQ shitholes.

My PM didn't call me ashamed. He called you ashamed to be born Indian.

Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India. They said, "humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? " (What sins have we committed that we are born in Hindustan? ),

ROFL! Now I'm Indian. OK stupid.

That was before Dalits started becoming millionaires. Before that they questioned but accepted their bad Karma. Now they are millionaires with good Karma.

Lol. OK stupid.

Filthy Hindi bastards know India is a shithole.

The links you use are showing Indians in some sort of Hindu cow butt licking ritual. Do Hindus reach Nirvana by licking the butts of their "sacred" animals?

>>CLICK<<

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.