Jump to topic:

Zach 14: Kingdom of God Within You part #9

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 11:36:34 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Zechariah 14 is connected to Matt 24 and the Book of Revelation, That are connected to Isaiah 29, Which are connected to Daniel, Which are all interconnected to Gen 1. The Bible is truly a prophetic book, And we have only scratched the surface. All the numbers consistently flow in the Bible to make perfect sense to help everyone repent to not physically die in this life or reincarnated into the third temple era to complete the translation goal. All prophets, Both black and white grace, Are on the translation path of Israel.

Zechariah 14:
Behold, The day of the Lord is coming [translation or resurrection],
And your spoil [bad ideas] will be divided [arguing] in your midst.

For I will gather all the nations [books] to battle against [NEW] Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken [by false narrstives],
The houses [paradigms OF ORDERED IDEAS] rifled,
And the women ravished [womb raped with bad ideas].

Half [1/2 = Father/Son. Opposite of 1/3. No Holy Spirit power in Judiasm. No faith in the Holy Spirit as the black grace convinces Jews love is important, Not power, While those at the top serve Satan with power and trick everone to steal the wealth of the world. ]

of the city shall go into captivity [mental slavery blinded by Yahweh by the fallen sons of God, Misinterpretting visions and words from Yahweh],

But the remnant of the people [original ideas of freedom] shall not be cut off from the city [organized Ideas of freedom that are not slaves to the imposter ideas].

Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations [BOOKS],
As He fights in the day [GOD'S LIGHT] of battle [OF IDEAS].

And in that day [OF THE LORD] His feet [TEN COMMANMENTS] will stand on the Mount of Olives [OLIVE OIL=HOLY SPIRIT POWER],
Which faces [NEW] Jerusalem on the east [MERCY OF WHITE GRACE. GOD HOLDS NO GRUDGES OF THE PAST, WHICH IS THE FUNDAMENTAL CHARACTORE OF YAHWEH THAT ATTRACTS THE SPIRIT-ORBS TO STUDYING THE SCRIPTURES IN THE COLD INTELLECT OF FACTS AND TRUTH TO RENEW THE MIND BY REPENTANCE].

And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west [MAKING THE SIGN OF THE COVENANT EMOTIONALLY TO COMMIT TO THE RAINBOW COVENANT TO LOVE YAHWEH BY KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS. HE SAID IF YOU LOVE ME. KEEP MY COMMANEMENTS. THEY ARE READY TO REPENT IN THE WEST BY THE FATHERS TRUTH AND JUSTISIC],
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 2:35:48 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Zechariah 14 is connected to Matt 24 and the Book of Revelation, That are connected to Isaiah 29, Which are connected to Daniel, Which are all interconnected to Gen 1. The Bible is truly a prophetic book, And we have only scratched the surface. All the numbers consistently flow in the Bible to make perfect sense to help everyone repent to not physically die in this life or reincarnated into the third temple era to complete the translation goal. All prophets, Both black and white grace, Are on the translation path of Israel.

Zechariah 14:
Behold, The day of the Lord is coming [translation or resurrection],
And your spoil [bad ideas] will be divided [arguing] in your midst.

For I will gather all the nations [books] to battle against [NEW] Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken [by false narrstives],
The houses [paradigms OF ORDERED IDEAS] rifled,
And the women ravished [womb raped with bad ideas].

Half [1/2 = Father/Son. Opposite of 1/3. No Holy Spirit power in Judiasm. No faith in the Holy Spirit as the black grace convinces Jews love is important, Not power, While those at the top serve Satan with power and trick everone to steal the wealth of the world. ]

of the city shall go into captivity [mental slavery blinded by Yahweh by the fallen sons of God, Misinterpretting visions and words from Yahweh],

But the remnant of the people [original ideas of freedom] shall not be cut off from the city [organized Ideas of freedom that are not slaves to the imposter ideas].

Then the Lord will go forth
And fight against those nations [BOOKS],
As He fights in the day [GOD'S LIGHT] of battle [OF IDEAS].

And in that day [OF THE LORD] His feet [TEN COMMANMENTS] will stand on the Mount of Olives [OLIVE OIL=HOLY SPIRIT POWER],
Which faces [NEW] Jerusalem on the east [MERCY OF WHITE GRACE. GOD HOLDS NO GRUDGES OF THE PAST, WHICH IS THE FUNDAMENTAL CHARACTORE OF YAHWEH THAT ATTRACTS THE SPIRIT-ORBS TO STUDYING THE SCRIPTURES IN THE COLD INTELLECT OF FACTS AND TRUTH TO RENEW THE MIND BY REPENTANCE].

And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west [MAKING THE SIGN OF THE COVENANT EMOTIONALLY TO COMMIT TO THE RAINBOW COVENANT TO LOVE YAHWEH BY KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS. HE SAID IF YOU LOVE ME. KEEP MY COMMANEMENTS. THEY ARE READY TO REPENT IN THE WEST BY THE FATHERS TRUTH AND JUSTISIC],

The final book of Revelation tells us the people who survived the plagues were those that did not repent. Even the plagues sent by God could not kill those who refused to repent.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, And idols of gold, Silver, Bronze, Stone and wood"idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, Their magic arts, Their sexual immorality or their thefts.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 4:52:08 AM
People are not bodies or souls from Yahweh's eternal viewpoint. We are eternal spirit-orb wills which MUST BELIEVE IDEAS. The bad ideas of works-based salvation by good deeds or feelings of love are all destroyed in the translation or resurrection. Ideas, Feelings, Deeds, And things do not save us. We are saved by grace through faith by just being born into mortality by our mothers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 4:46:47 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
People are not bodies or souls from Yahweh's eternal viewpoint. We are eternal spirit-orb wills which MUST BELIEVE IDEAS. The bad ideas of works-based salvation by good deeds or feelings of love are all destroyed in the translation or resurrection. Ideas, Feelings, Deeds, And things do not save us. We are saved by grace through faith by just being born into mortality by our mothers.

Ideas, Thoughts, Knowledge of good and evil are all processed by the brain which is part of the human body known as the central nervous system.

"The central nervous system (CNS) controls most functions of the body and mind. It consists of two parts: the brain and the spinal cord. The brain is the center of our thoughts, The interpreter of our external environment, And the origin of control over body movement. "

According to scriptures God is focused on the body because it is the body that enters into temptation and because it is weak it sins. Your mental illness is not the spirt but your body that is defective.

Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray so that you will not enter into temptation. For the spirit is willing, But the body is weak. "
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 7:54:04 PM
Yahweh is far more interested in the spirit-orb than the body. We eventually get a translated body that cannot die and does not need to sleep to regenerate life energy in the cells.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 12:03:51 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Yahweh is far more interested in the spirit-orb than the body. We eventually get a translated body that cannot die and does not need to sleep to regenerate life energy in the cells.

So why did God send his only begotten son to earth to save the lost people of Israel?

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, That everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Why didn't they stay in heaven to save the spirit orbs?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 12:23:45 AM
The entire context of John 3 is to Nicodemus, Who was a Satanists. He didn't understand heaven, And Yahushua went way over the heads of the occult. The Satanist Jews leading the world are going to open their eyes and ears as Isaiah 29:11 prophesies of the "marvelous work and wonder" to save the ENTIRE WORLD by leading the whole world into the translation processes to save both Jews and Gentiles, Starting with the occult Jews who understand the sexual processes of black grace to change them into white grace power by believing the Book of Revelation truths. Everyone will be saved by the resurrection or translation using the acts 2 to 6 economic system to control or remove the beast system of the dragon in us. The Lord is going to use the Jewish leaders to establish the New World Order by building the New Jerusalem in the inner kingdom of the heart. They have been prepared by the Lord for thousands of years to do the job. Yahweh and the truth will prevail over the lies of the fallen sons of God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 12:33:36 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
The entire context of John 3 is to Nicodemus, Who was a Satanists. He didn't understand heaven, And Yahushua went way over the heads of the occult. The Satanist Jews leading the world are going to open their eyes and ears as Isaiah 29:11 prophesies of the "marvelous work and wonder" to save the ENTIRE WORLD by leading the whole world into the translation processes to save both Jews and Gentiles, Starting with the occult Jews who understand the sexual processes of black grace to change them into white grace power by believing the Book of Revelation truths. Everyone will be saved by the resurrection or translation using the acts 2 to 6 economic system to control or remove the beast system of the dragon in us. The Lord is going to use the Jewish leaders to establish the New World Order by building the New Jerusalem in the inner kingdom of the heart. They have been prepared by the Lord for thousands of years to do the job. Yahweh and the truth will prevail over the lies of the fallen sons of God.

God used the Jews to create a new world order. The prophets were Jews, Jesus and the apostles were Jews. God and Jesus failed. The Romans almost wiped out the Jews in 70 AD. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 1:26:17 AM
You can believe want you want, But for me, The are far too many logical inconsistencies that I do not have to deal with in my mind. I am free. Logic and reason is my guiding light.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 2:48:43 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
You can believe want you want, But for me, The are far too many logical inconsistencies that I do not have to deal with in my mind. I am free. Logic and reason is my guiding light.

Note you just confessed: "But for me there are far too many logical inconsistencies that I do not have to deal with in my mind. "

So there are far too many logical inconsistencies in your mind which you do not deal with. That should not be a surprise because you already know you are mentally ill.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 3:33:15 AM
We are using different assumptions and evidence. Having different assumption is not being mentally ill. Rather, It is the ability to recognize the assumptions that are made verses the facts. Evidence, And truth.

If someone believes a theologian, The so-called expert carries a lot of beliefs just based on tradition, Not facts. The narratives have been built by the Satanists using the idea "if its is older, The idea is truer and better".

The scholars have created the narratives and intellectual games based on trusting ancient ideas created by religions. The churches are the religious harlot riding the beast for money and power in Rev 17. But she gets away with robbery and deceit because the public trusts traditions and not the idea itself for its own rational merits of truth verses error.

The spirit orbs are put to sleep by not thinking and reading the scriptures and asking Yahweh for the revelations at Mt Zion or Mt Saini, Or the inner and outer kingdom revelations.

Ask [to know how to repent and trade sin for more light], And it will be given to you; seek [the light], And you will find [your spirit orb]; knock [to open the door of mysteries that are locked], And it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks [how to repent of sin to trade for light] receives, And he who seeks [the light] finds [his spirit orb], And to him who knocks [on the door of mysteries], It will be opened.

Or what man is there among you who, If his son asks for bread [of truth], Will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish [of truth], Will he give him a serpent? If you then, Being evil [Satan is inside us], Know how to give good gifts to your children, How much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him [who has no darkness in Him]

Separating assumptions from truth is not being mentally is. It is called waking up the spirit-orb by covering the flesh and renewing the mind with the truth from the Lord to replace the controlled false traditions that create the false assumptions.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 4:33:03 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
We are using different assumptions and evidence. Having different assumption is not being mentally ill. Rather, It is the ability to recognize the assumptions that are made verses the facts. Evidence, And truth.

If someone believes a theologian, The so-called expert carries a lot of beliefs just based on tradition, Not facts. The narratives have been built by the Satanists using the idea "if its is older, The idea is truer and better".

The scholars have created the narratives and intellectual games based on trusting ancient ideas created by religions. The churches are the religious harlot riding the beast for money and power in Rev 17. But she gets away with robbery and deceit because the public trusts traditions and not the idea itself for its own rational merits of truth verses error.

The spirit orbs are put to sleep by not thinking and reading the scriptures and asking Yahweh for the revelations at Mt Zion or Mt Saini, Or the inner and outer kingdom revelations.

Ask [to know how to repent and trade sin for more light], And it will be given to you; seek [the light], And you will find [your spirit orb]; knock [to open the door of mysteries that are locked], And it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks [how to repent of sin to trade for light] receives, And he who seeks [the light] finds [his spirit orb], And to him who knocks [on the door of mysteries], It will be opened.

Or what man is there among you who, If his son asks for bread [of truth], Will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish [of truth], Will he give him a serpent? If you then, Being evil [Satan is inside us], Know how to give good gifts to your children, How much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him [who has no darkness in Him]

Separating assumptions from truth is not being mentally is. It is called waking up the spirit-orb by covering the flesh and renewing the mind with the truth from the Lord to replace the controlled false traditions that create the false assumptions.

We have several admissions from you that you are mentally ill.

Here us one.
1. Anonthegreat wrote: "You can believe want you want, But for me, The are far too many logical inconsistencies that I do not have to deal with in my mind. I am free. Logic and reason is my guiding light. "

Note you just confessed: "But for me there are far too many logical inconsistencies that I do not have to deal with in my mind. "

So there are far too many logical inconsistencies in your mind which you do not deal with. That should not be a surprise because you already know you are mentally ill.

2. You said:" After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds.

3. Here you describe you current delusional state of mind. It's occupied with rainbows, Crystal balls and a slipper sea of glass.

You said: I stand by my beliefs. I stepped unto the sea of glass in May, And after that, I only get corrected by the prophets about once every two months. The sea of glass is quite an effective crystal ball in ALL OF US that is activated by repentance and faith in Yahweh by using the VERY simple rainbow covenant made to Abraham and all the prophets who saw the rainbow in the sky before Noah.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 4:23:34 AM
I stand by my assumptions. Different assumption and identifying those assumption creates sanity of mind by choosing to believe what we think is the most rational ideas, Rather the believing the PhDs that argue the older the idea then the truer it must be.

Exactly why do we keep quoting Plato and Aristotle, Who where satanic moles to argue communism vs capitalism to hide the satanic accounting frauds? Ra will expose the truth through the ETs to jail the bankers and confiscate their assets to stop Yahweh from fulfilling the Bible prophecies of the Jews and Islam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 5:52:07 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
I stand by my assumptions. Different assumption and identifying those assumption creates sanity of mind by choosing to believe what we think is the most rational ideas, Rather the believing the PhDs that argue the older the idea then the truer it must be.

Exactly why do we keep quoting Plato and Aristotle, Who where satanic moles to argue communism vs capitalism to hide the satanic accounting frauds? Ra will expose the truth through the ETs to jail the bankers and confiscate their assets to stop Yahweh from fulfilling the Bible prophecies of the Jews and Islam.

God tell you all this when you stood before him on the sea of glass in heaven or was that your mental illness speaking?

1. I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven.

2. " I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

3. Yahweh's has closed the eyes of the Satanists for 6, 000 years and the ETs for 150, 000 years. They are a sleeping giant.

4. I thought I already defined translation. It is dying and being resurrected at a frequency level with a dial that can change the frequency at will. But the soul never leaves the body when in happens.

5. Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

6. After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.
The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

7. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

8. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

9. I believe the ETs are under the earth because the Bible say so. Period. The next I believe Admiral bird who did not meet and giants, Reptilians, Blue, Grey, Or green people. They had a reasonable message for outer earth.

10. The top leaders have always been in contact with the ETs, But they don't tell us. The ETs do not believe in the Bible. They are disturbed that the Creator (not Yahweh) stopped their genetic reengineering projects on outer earth by the flood of Noah and killed those that could not escape to the inner earth. God only flooded the face of the earth, Not inner earth:

11. Furthermore, The fallen sons and daughters of God have a dimmer switch that can dim their light to look like a man or woman--or to be as brilliant as sunlight or greater--because they are not resurrected angels. This gives them very deceptive powers to deceive humans with lies, A person need not be afraid of them. We have far more power. We can know good and evil like God. They cannot! They are just copy cats of memorization and do not know what they are doing. They are immortal kids messing with us to remove mortality if they can.

12. This was an excellent Way for Yahweh to hide the number meanings until the right time. The waste is for mortals not immortals. An immortal being eats but does not poop or pee. The eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power. No toilets in the third heaven.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.