Jump to topic:

Zach 14: Kingdom of God Within You part #11

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2019 7:10:26 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Half of them toward the eastern sea [WORLD BEAST SYSTEM INSIDE US COMES FROM THE SEA OF MORTAL FEELINGS, NOT A PHYSICAL SEA. THE EAST MERCY OF GOD'S GRACE FORGETS PAST SINS WITHOUT A MAGIC WAND ATONEMENT IDEA. 1/2 IS WHAT REMAINS AFTER 1/3 CLEANSING 14 PLAGUES ARE OVER. 1+4=5 OR WHITE GRACE POWER].

And half of them toward the western sea [WEST TRUTH AND JUSTICE. BEAST COMES FROM THE SEA OF MORTAL WORLD FEELINGS. 1/3 OF 14 PLAGES ENDS WITH 1/2 SPOTLESS OF SIN BY THE TRUTH (1) HOLY SPIRIT (3). SATAN AND SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST LAUGHS AT MERCY. ETERNAL TRUTH OF THE FATHER AND HOLY SPIRIT IS THE CLEANSING POWER. 1/2 IS THE ETERNAL END POINT];

In both summer and winter it [CLEANSING] shall occur [EMOTIAL WARMTH OF SUMMER AND ICE COLD INTELLECT OF WINTER. ].

And the Lord shall be King over all the earth [WILL OF SPIRIT ORBS]. LIF
In that day [OF THE LORD] it shall be"
"The Lord is one, " [ALL IN THE LIGHT AS ONE FAMILY OF LIGHT]
And His name one. [TRUE NAME OF GOD IS ONE]

All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba [NORTH--ETERNAL IDEAS]
to Rimmon south [MORTAL IDEAS]of [NEW] Jerusalem [ETERNAL VS MORTAL IDEAS OF THE SOUTH WILL HAVE NO MOUNTAINS OF PYRAMID OF POWER POWER WILL BE PUT IN IT'S PROPER ORDER. TRANSATION GOAL WILL BE THE NORM OF THE NEW JERUSALEM OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER].

[NEW] Jerusalem shall be r. Aised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin"s Gate [BENJAMIN IS THE 12TH SON. IT MEANS THE STRAIGHT STRAIGHT GATE OF OUR HEARTS IS THE GOLDEN RULE AND THE TWO GREAT COMMANDMENT OF MORTLITY. BENJAMIN'S MOTHER DIED GIVING BIRTH TO HIM TO TEACH THAT MORTAL TRUTH. MORTAL LAW IS NEEDED AS WE WORK OUT OUR REPENTANCE WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING TO BE TRANSLATED].

to the place of the First Gate [1=FATHER TRUTH] and the Corner Gate [SQUARE CORNER OR BOUNDARY OF TRUTH--NEED TO KNEW BASIS. WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING--BUT ONLY WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE TRANSLATED],

and from the Tower of Hananel [POWER TO SEE PARADIGMS] to the king"s winepresses [TRANSLATION KING BLOOD LIFE BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH].

The people [IDEAS] shall dwell in it [A PLAIN WITHOUT MOUNTAINS FOR THE NORTH AND SOUTH CONFLICT OF ETERNAL VS MORTAL IDEAS ARE RESOLVED BY THE ROCK OF CHRIST SPLITTING THE MOUNT OF OLIVES IN TWO]

And no longer shall there be utter destruction [OF DUMB IDEAS],
But [NEW] Jerusalem shall be safely [FREE OF DUMB IDEAS],

And this shall be the plague [14 PLAGUES IN BOOK OF REVELATION PROVIDES THE DETAILS]
with which the Lord will strike all the people [IDEAS] who fought against [NEW] Jerusalem:
Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet [THEIR CARNAL MIND WILL DISOLVE BY THE 10 COMMANDMENTS],
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets [THEIR CARNAL PARADIGMS WILL DISOLVE IN THE LIGHT OF GOD],
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths [THEIR CARNAL WORDS WILL DISOLVE BY THE WORD OF GOD].
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2019 2:32:29 AM
anonthegreat wrote:
Half of them toward the eastern sea [WORLD BEAST SYSTEM INSIDE US COMES FROM THE SEA OF MORTAL FEELINGS, NOT A PHYSICAL SEA. THE EAST MERCY OF GOD'S GRACE FORGETS PAST SINS WITHOUT A MAGIC WAND ATONEMENT IDEA. 1/2 IS WHAT REMAINS AFTER 1/3 CLEANSING 14 PLAGUES ARE OVER. 1+4=5 OR WHITE GRACE POWER].

And half of them toward the western sea [WEST TRUTH AND JUSTICE. BEAST COMES FROM THE SEA OF MORTAL WORLD FEELINGS. 1/3 OF 14 PLAGES ENDS WITH 1/2 SPOTLESS OF SIN BY THE TRUTH (1) HOLY SPIRIT (3). SATAN AND SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST LAUGHS AT MERCY. ETERNAL TRUTH OF THE FATHER AND HOLY SPIRIT IS THE CLEANSING POWER. 1/2 IS THE ETERNAL END POINT];

In both summer and winter it [CLEANSING] shall occur [EMOTIAL WARMTH OF SUMMER AND ICE COLD INTELLECT OF WINTER. ].

And the Lord shall be King over all the earth [WILL OF SPIRIT ORBS]. LIF
In that day [OF THE LORD] it shall be"
"The Lord is one, " [ALL IN THE LIGHT AS ONE FAMILY OF LIGHT]
And His name one. [TRUE NAME OF GOD IS ONE]

All the land shall be turned into a plain from Geba [NORTH--ETERNAL IDEAS]
to Rimmon south [MORTAL IDEAS]of [NEW] Jerusalem [ETERNAL VS MORTAL IDEAS OF THE SOUTH WILL HAVE NO MOUNTAINS OF PYRAMID OF POWER POWER WILL BE PUT IN IT'S PROPER ORDER. TRANSATION GOAL WILL BE THE NORM OF THE NEW JERUSALEM OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER].

[NEW] Jerusalem shall be r. Aised up and inhabited in her place from Benjamin"s Gate [BENJAMIN IS THE 12TH SON. IT MEANS THE STRAIGHT STRAIGHT GATE OF OUR HEARTS IS THE GOLDEN RULE AND THE TWO GREAT COMMANDMENT OF MORTLITY. BENJAMIN'S MOTHER DIED GIVING BIRTH TO HIM TO TEACH THAT MORTAL TRUTH. MORTAL LAW IS NEEDED AS WE WORK OUT OUR REPENTANCE WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING TO BE TRANSLATED].

to the place of the First Gate [1=FATHER TRUTH] and the Corner Gate [SQUARE CORNER OR BOUNDARY OF TRUTH--NEED TO KNEW BASIS. WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING--BUT ONLY WHAT IS NEEDED TO BE TRANSLATED],

and from the Tower of Hananel [POWER TO SEE PARADIGMS] to the king"s winepresses [TRANSLATION KING BLOOD LIFE BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH].

The people [IDEAS] shall dwell in it [A PLAIN WITHOUT MOUNTAINS FOR THE NORTH AND SOUTH CONFLICT OF ETERNAL VS MORTAL IDEAS ARE RESOLVED BY THE ROCK OF CHRIST SPLITTING THE MOUNT OF OLIVES IN TWO]

And no longer shall there be utter destruction [OF DUMB IDEAS],
But [NEW] Jerusalem shall be safely [FREE OF DUMB IDEAS],

And this shall be the plague [14 PLAGUES IN BOOK OF REVELATION PROVIDES THE DETAILS]
with which the Lord will strike all the people [IDEAS] who fought against [NEW] Jerusalem:
Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet [THEIR CARNAL MIND WILL DISOLVE BY THE 10 COMMANDMENTS],
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets [THEIR CARNAL PARADIGMS WILL DISOLVE IN THE LIGHT OF GOD],
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths [THEIR CARNAL WORDS WILL DISOLVE BY THE WORD OF GOD].

The final book of Revelation tells us the people who survived the plagues were those that did not repent.
Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, And idols of gold, Silver, Bronze, Stone and wood"idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, Their magic arts, Their sexual immorality or their thefts.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 3:44:16 AM
I explained in the other thread. If they do not repent, The Lord will remove the evil in the resurrection. If the spirit ore repents based on the two witnesses, They continue the translation process after the 7 trumpet that is cleansed. If they get past the bowl plagues. The Lord comes personally to translate flesh to remove the beast system. The New Jerusalem comes down from heaven in the form of a cube of equality and removes all pyramids of power.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2019 4:23:43 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
I explained in the other thread. If they do not repent, The Lord will remove the evil in the resurrection. If the spirit ore repents based on the two witnesses, They continue the translation process after the 7 trumpet that is cleansed. If they get past the bowl plagues. The Lord comes personally to translate flesh to remove the beast system. The New Jerusalem comes down from heaven in the form of a cube of equality and removes all pyramids of power.

But revelation shows the people who repented died in the plagues that God sent. Only those who did not repent but continued to sin survived the plagues sent by God.

The final book of Revelation tells us the people who survived the plagues were those that did not repent.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, And idols of gold, Silver, Bronze, Stone and wood"idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, Their magic arts, Their sexual immorality or their thefts.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 4:56:28 AM
But revelation shows the people who repented died in the plagues that God sent. Only those who did not repent but continued to sin survived the plagues sent by God.

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, And idols of gold, Silver, Bronze, Stone and wood"idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, Their magic arts, Their sexual immorality or their thefts.

You cannot stop at the 6th Trumpet. You need to continue to the 7th trumpet:
Then the seventh angel sounded:

And there were loud voices in heaven, Saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, And He shall reign forever and ever! " And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, Saying:

"We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty [LIGHT THAT HAS NO DARKNESS],
The One who is and who was and who is to come [ETERNAL IDEAS FROM YAHWEH AND NOT MORTAL IDEAS THAT COME FROM SATAN],

Because You have taken Your great power and reigned [DESTROYED THOSE DUMB IDEAS IN THE 6TH SEAL THAT THE "SPIRIT-ORB WILL" REFUSED TO KILL].

The nations [MORTAL SATANIC BOOKS] were angry [WITH YOUR ETERNAL IDEAS], And Your wrath has come [ON THE REMAINING SATANIC IDEAS THAT BELIEVE IN WORKS IN THE 6TH SEAL],

And the time of the dead [WORKS-BASED IDEAS IN TRUMPET 6 THAT MUST DIE], That they should be judged [IN THE LIGHT BY ETERNAL IDEAS],
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints [TRUE BEILIEF IN ETERNAL IDEAS AND WHITE GRACE],

And those who fear Your name [REPRESENTING YAHWEH'S WHITE GRACE], Small [IDEAS]l and great [IDEAS],
And should destroy those [IDEAS] who destroy the earth [SPIRIT-ORB WILLS]. "

In short all the ideas in Trumpet 6 that refuse to die because they believe in works vs grace will die.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 5:52:53 PM
anonthegreat wrote:

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, And idols of gold, Silver, Bronze, Stone and wood"idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, Their magic arts, Their sexual immorality or their thefts.

You cannot stop at the 6th Trumpet. You need to continue to the 7th trumpet:
Then the seventh angel sounded:

And there were loud voices in heaven, Saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, And He shall reign forever and ever! " And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, Saying:

"We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty [LIGHT THAT HAS NO DARKNESS],
The One who is and who was and who is to come [ETERNAL IDEAS FROM YAHWEH AND NOT MORTAL IDEAS THAT COME FROM SATAN],

Because You have taken Your great power and reigned [DESTROYED THOSE DUMB IDEAS IN THE 6TH SEAL THAT THE "SPIRIT-ORB WILL" REFUSED TO KILL].

The nations [MORTAL SATANIC BOOKS] were angry [WITH YOUR ETERNAL IDEAS], And Your wrath has come [ON THE REMAINING SATANIC IDEAS THAT BELIEVE IN WORKS IN THE 6TH SEAL],

And the time of the dead [WORKS-BASED IDEAS IN TRUMPET 6 THAT MUST DIE], That they should be judged [IN THE LIGHT BY ETERNAL IDEAS],
And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints [TRUE BEILIEF IN ETERNAL IDEAS AND WHITE GRACE],

And those who fear Your name [REPRESENTING YAHWEH'S WHITE GRACE], Small [IDEAS]l and great [IDEAS],
And should destroy those [IDEAS] who destroy the earth [SPIRIT-ORB WILLS]. "

In short all the ideas in Trumpet 6 that refuse to die because they believe in works vs grace will die.

God tell you all this when you stood before him on the sea of glass in heaven or was that your mental illness speaking?

1. I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven.

2. " I did not take any ideas from Mormonism except the word translation and the ideas of Ra (Lucifer) scattered in the LDS revelations. Yes, The Mormon revelations and history have very much influenced my mind to get a clear view of what the fallen sons of God believe and the love a person feels from then when they appear.

3. Yahweh's has closed the eyes of the Satanists for 6, 000 years and the ETs for 150, 000 years. They are a sleeping giant.

4. I thought I already defined translation. It is dying and being resurrected at a frequency level with a dial that can change the frequency at will. But the soul never leaves the body when in happens.

5. Harikrish, I am not doing these posts, But the Lord is. He is the one that glorifies Himself on the outside until it was time to go forward as a secret weapon in the Lord's hands. I have personally met reincarnated Isaac and John the Baptist. I have two prophets working with me that hear the audible voice of Yahweh daily to correct me if I need it. The Lord said I will meet reincarnated Abraham and Jacob in the future.

6. After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. I am finally free. I KNOW who I am in Christ's righteousness. I found myself again.
The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

7. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.

8. It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

9. I believe the ETs are under the earth because the Bible say so. Period. The next I believe Admiral bird who did not meet and giants, Reptilians, Blue, Grey, Or green people. They had a reasonable message for outer earth.

10. The top leaders have always been in contact with the ETs, But they don't tell us. The ETs do not believe in the Bible. They are disturbed that the Creator (not Yahweh) stopped their genetic reengineering projects on outer earth by the flood of Noah and killed those that could not escape to the inner earth. God only flooded the face of the earth, Not inner earth:

11. Furthermore, The fallen sons and daughters of God have a dimmer switch that can dim their light to look like a man or woman--or to be as brilliant as sunlight or greater--because they are not resurrected angels. This gives them very deceptive powers to deceive humans with lies, A person need not be afraid of them. We have far more power. We can know good and evil like God. They cannot! They are just copy cats of memorization and do not know what they are doing. They are immortal kids messing with us to remove mortality if they can.

12. This was an excellent Way for Yahweh to hide the number meanings until the right time. The waste is for mortals not immortals. An immortal being eats but does not poop or pee. The eternal food is absorbed into the body or removed by white grace power. No toilets in the third heaven.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 8:07:05 PM
I will tell you the revelatory process on the sea of glass later. They are nothing like the outer kingdom revelations.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2019 9:15:37 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
I will tell you the revelatory process on the sea of glass later. They are nothing like the outer kingdom revelations.

Thank you Anon. I believe you are sincere about your mental illness. You could be standing on any slippery slope and still be certified mentally ill.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 7:05:30 AM
I am fine with the Lord. It is the occult that has been duped about how to become gods and goddesses.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 6:47:37 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
I am fine with the Lord. It is the occult that has been duped about how to become gods and goddesses.

Didn't you claim something similar.
You said: I am the reincarnated Noah. That is what the Lord told me while standing on the sea of glass in heaven.

So you can become Noah but others cannot become gods and goddesses. Is it because you were declared mentally ill and the others might not be mentally ill?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2019 7:37:38 PM
I used the word "duped" not mental illness. If the occult is attracted to being a god or goddess, The truth identifies they as part of Israel. But they are being scammed by the idea it takes millions of years to accomplish.

The idea of becoming a god or goddess does not qualify one of being mentally ill because the basic idea is true. But how to become a god or goddess is a different matter.

The word "elect" or "chosen" is critical. Israel was "chosen" or "elected" by God to be translated to lead the Gentiles to the light. That will still happen. However, The dragon inside them got a hold of the word "chosen" and twisted the idea into something else that produced natural arrogance that they have to "pretend" to be humble to the public that condemns arrogance. This is the one stress factor that bothers them the most.

That said. Whoever can pretend the best gets the most power.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.