REV 13: The Famous Beast part #1

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2019 8:23:29 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
REVELATION CHAPTER 13;
Then I stood on the sand of the sea [FEELINGS. FLUID SALT AND WATER. POISON OF THE WORLD],

And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, Having seven heads [5 SENSES OF THE FLESH + CARNAL MIND THAT LIVES IN PAST AND FUTURE AS ILLUSIONS TO FOOL US WITH PAIN OF PAST SINS THAT GOD DOESN'T THINK ABOUT AND FUTURE PURCHASES TO BE HAPPY OR TO PLAN THE FUTURE USING MONEY TO CONTROL OTHERS]

and ten horns [POWER OF NUMBER DIDGIT 0-9], And on his horns ten crowns [AUTHORITY OF MONEY], And on his heads a blasphemous name [SATAN THAT USES TIME OF MORTALITY OR SHEOL TO CONTROL THE ETERNAL SPIRIT-ORB. ALL SEVEN HEADS WORK AS ONE IN THE FIRST COVENANT (7) OF MORTALITY.

THE EIGHTH HEAD THAT IS PART OF THE SEVENTH IS PRESENT TIME. THE KEY TO TRANSLATION TO LIVE IN PRESENT TIME. THE BEAST CONTOLS THE PRESENT BY CONTROLING THE PRESENT BY MONEY TO CONTROLING THE FUTURE. THE CONTROLLED FUTURE BECOMES THE PRESENT THEN SLIPS IMMEDIATELY INTO THE PAST. THIS IS HAVING FAITH IN THE DRAGON OF SELF AND MONEY. IT PREVENTS ONE FROM HAVING FAITH IN YAHWEH AND TRUSTING HIM WITH THE FUTURE, PRESENT, AND PAST. TO PUT BLUNTLY, WE LIVE IN THE PRESENT TRUSTING YAHWEH WITH OUR FUTURE AND PAST. LET US SKIP BRIEFLY TO REV 17:

But the angel said to me, "Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, Which has the seven heads and the ten horns. The beast that you saw was [PAST TRUTH], And is not [IMAGINARY MORTAL FUTURE], And will ascend out of the bottomless pit [WORLD FEELINGS] and go to perdition [ETERNAL DESTRUCTION. IT IS REMOVED IN THE RESURRETION OR BY TRANSLATION].

And those who dwell on the earth [SPRIT-ORB WILLS] will marvel, Whose names are not written in the Book of Life [ETERNAL IDEAS VS MORTAL IDEAS ALL HAVE NAMES PLACED ON THE IDEAS]

from the foundation of the world [THE CONFLICT OF ETERNAL IDEAS VS THE MORTAL BEAST-SYSTEM IDEAS WAS CREATED BY YAHWEH. RA AND HIS FAMILY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINT MORTALITY SINCE THE BEGINNING FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. YAHWEH DESIGNED THE ETERNAL CONFLICT THAT WILL CONTINUE AS LONG HAS HE KEEPS CREATING SPIRIT-ORBS],

when they see the beast that was [PAST TRUTH], And is not [IMAGINARY MORTAL FUTURE], And yet is [CONTROLED IMAGINARY MORTAL FUTURE BECAME PRESENT TIME. PERCEPTION BECOMES PRESENT TRUTH. ]

"Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains [7 IMMOVABLE BARRIORS DURING MORTAL TIME] on which the woman [RELIGIOUS HARLOT] sits. There are also seven kings [THE SEVEN MOUNTAINS ARE NOT ONLY BARRIORS IN TIME, BUT THEY ARE ALSO SEVEN KINGS HAVING AUTHORITY OVER OUT SPIRIT ORBS USING BLACK GRACE OF YAHWEH].

Five have fallen [5 SENSES ARE DYING], One is [THE PAST IS ALWAYS THE TRUTH],
and the other has not yet come [IMAGINARY MORTAL FUTURE].
And when he comes, He must continue a short time [IN THE CONTROLLED AND MANUPULATED PRESENT TIME].

The beast that was [PAST], And is not [FUTURE], Is himself also the eighth [PRESENT], And is of the seven, And is going to perdition [ALL REFERENCE TO TIME AT OUR FREQUENCY WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE RESURRECTION OR TRANSLATION WHEN WE BECOME IMMORTAL].

"The ten horns which you saw are ten kings [DIGITS 0-9] who have received no kingdom as yet [IN HEAVEN], But they receive authority for one hour [1=FATHER] as kings with the beast [MORTALITY CREATES THE BEAST. THE FATHER HAS DESIGN MORTALITY TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL, AND THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD HATE IT. ]

These are of one mind [NUMBERS OF MONEY],
and they will give their [MONEY] power and authority to the beast.
These [DIGITS 0-9] will make war with the Lamb [WARRING BEAST SYSTEM USES MONEY TO LOSE THE ETERNAL SPIRIT ORBS INTO THE WORLD OF TIME],
and the Lamb will overcome them [WITH ETERNAL TRUTH],
for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, Chosen, And faithful [THE ELECT WILL STOP THE DECEPTIONS USING THE SEA OF GLASS AND BOOK OF REVELATION]. "

15 Then he said to me, "The waters [FEELINGS OF THE WORLD] which you saw, Where the harlot sits, Are peoples [IDEAS], Multitudes [BOOK CHAPTERS], Nations [BOOKS], And tongues [LANGUAGES].

And the ten horns [NUMBER DIGITS] which you saw on the beast, These [TRUE MEANING OF NUMBERS] will hate the harlot, Make her desolate and naked, Eat her flesh and burn her with fire [THE TRUTH IN THE NUMBERS IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION AND THE BIBLE WILL FRY AND EAT THE HARLOT].

For God has put it into their hearts [THE NUMBERS] to fulfill His purpose, To be of one mind [USING 7 MOUNTANS AS ONE SATAN], And to give their kingdom to the beast [TO TEACH GOOD AND EVIL], Until the words of God are fulfilled [AT THE END OF THE AGE]. And the woman whom you saw is that great city [SPIRITUAL BABYLON] which reigns over the kings [NUMBERS] of the earth [SPIRIT ORB WILLS]. "
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2019 9:26:00 PM
The beasts describe how feelings, Ideas, And will interact with each other, And Yahweh uses pictures and numbers to teach truth to His children how their hearts work to be translated into gods and goddesses imbedded in the number 666. .

The feelings of the world carry ideas imbedded inside them, Which comprise the images. . The bear and leopard in Revelation 13 is similar to the Beasts in Daniel, But they are integrated as one beast to show the synergy of feelings, Ideas, And will power inside our hearts, Based on the love of money and power vs loving Christ's good Character,
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2019 3:50:31 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
REVELATION CHAPTER 13;
Then I stood on the sand of the sea [FEELINGS. FLUID SALT AND WATER. POISON OF THE WORLD],

And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, Having seven heads [5 SENSES OF THE FLESH + CARNAL MIND THAT LIVES IN PAST AND FUTURE AS ILLUSIONS TO FOOL US WITH PAIN OF PAST SINS THAT GOD DOESN'T THINK ABOUT AND FUTURE PURCHASES TO BE HAPPY OR TO PLAN THE FUTURE USING MONEY TO CONTROL OTHERS]

and ten horns [POWER OF NUMBER DIDGIT 0-9], And on his horns ten crowns [AUTHORITY OF MONEY], And on his heads a blasphemous name [SATAN THAT USES TIME OF MORTALITY OR SHEOL TO CONTROL THE ETERNAL SPIRIT-ORB. ALL SEVEN HEADS WORK AS ONE IN THE FIRST COVENANT (7) OF MORTALITY.

THE EIGHTH HEAD THAT IS PART OF THE SEVENTH IS PRESENT TIME. THE KEY TO TRANSLATION TO LIVE IN PRESENT TIME. THE BEAST CONTOLS THE PRESENT BY CONTROLING THE PRESENT BY MONEY TO CONTROLING THE FUTURE. THE CONTROLLED FUTURE BECOMES THE PRESENT THEN SLIPS IMMEDIATELY INTO THE PAST. THIS IS HAVING FAITH IN THE DRAGON OF SELF AND MONEY. IT PREVENTS ONE FROM HAVING FAITH IN YAHWEH AND TRUSTING HIM WITH THE FUTURE, PRESENT, AND PAST. TO PUT BLUNTLY, WE LIVE IN THE PRESENT TRUSTING YAHWEH WITH OUR FUTURE AND PAST. LET US SKIP BRIEFLY TO REV 17:

But the angel said to me, "Why did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, Which has the seven heads and the ten horns. The beast that you saw was [PAST TRUTH], And is not [IMAGINARY MORTAL FUTURE], And will ascend out of the bottomless pit [WORLD FEELINGS] and go to perdition [ETERNAL DESTRUCTION. IT IS REMOVED IN THE RESURRETION OR BY TRANSLATION].

And those who dwell on the earth [SPRIT-ORB WILLS] will marvel, Whose names are not written in the Book of Life [ETERNAL IDEAS VS MORTAL IDEAS ALL HAVE NAMES PLACED ON THE IDEAS]

from the foundation of the world [THE CONFLICT OF ETERNAL IDEAS VS THE MORTAL BEAST-SYSTEM IDEAS WAS CREATED BY YAHWEH. RA AND HIS FAMILY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINT MORTALITY SINCE THE BEGINNING FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. YAHWEH DESIGNED THE ETERNAL CONFLICT THAT WILL CONTINUE AS LONG HAS HE KEEPS CREATING SPIRIT-ORBS],

when they see the beast that was [PAST TRUTH], And is not [IMAGINARY MORTAL FUTURE], And yet is [CONTROLED IMAGINARY MORTAL FUTURE BECAME PRESENT TIME. PERCEPTION BECOMES PRESENT TRUTH. ]

"Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains [7 IMMOVABLE BARRIORS DURING MORTAL TIME] on which the woman [RELIGIOUS HARLOT] sits. There are also seven kings [THE SEVEN MOUNTAINS ARE NOT ONLY BARRIORS IN TIME, BUT THEY ARE ALSO SEVEN KINGS HAVING AUTHORITY OVER OUT SPIRIT ORBS USING BLACK GRACE OF YAHWEH].

Five have fallen [5 SENSES ARE DYING], One is [THE PAST IS ALWAYS THE TRUTH],
and the other has not yet come [IMAGINARY MORTAL FUTURE].
And when he comes, He must continue a short time [IN THE CONTROLLED AND MANUPULATED PRESENT TIME].

The beast that was [PAST], And is not [FUTURE], Is himself also the eighth [PRESENT], And is of the seven, And is going to perdition [ALL REFERENCE TO TIME AT OUR FREQUENCY WILL BE DESTROYED IN THE RESURRECTION OR TRANSLATION WHEN WE BECOME IMMORTAL].

"The ten horns which you saw are ten kings [DIGITS 0-9] who have received no kingdom as yet [IN HEAVEN], But they receive authority for one hour [1=FATHER] as kings with the beast [MORTALITY CREATES THE BEAST. THE FATHER HAS DESIGN MORTALITY TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL, AND THE FALLEN SONS OF GOD HATE IT. ]

These are of one mind [NUMBERS OF MONEY],
and they will give their [MONEY] power and authority to the beast.
These [DIGITS 0-9] will make war with the Lamb [WARRING BEAST SYSTEM USES MONEY TO LOSE THE ETERNAL SPIRIT ORBS INTO THE WORLD OF TIME],
and the Lamb will overcome them [WITH ETERNAL TRUTH],
for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, Chosen, And faithful [THE ELECT WILL STOP THE DECEPTIONS USING THE SEA OF GLASS AND BOOK OF REVELATION]. "

15 Then he said to me, "The waters [FEELINGS OF THE WORLD] which you saw, Where the harlot sits, Are peoples [IDEAS], Multitudes [BOOK CHAPTERS], Nations [BOOKS], And tongues [LANGUAGES].

And the ten horns [NUMBER DIGITS] which you saw on the beast, These [TRUE MEANING OF NUMBERS] will hate the harlot, Make her desolate and naked, Eat her flesh and burn her with fire [THE TRUTH IN THE NUMBERS IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION AND THE BIBLE WILL FRY AND EAT THE HARLOT].

For God has put it into their hearts [THE NUMBERS] to fulfill His purpose, To be of one mind [USING 7 MOUNTANS AS ONE SATAN], And to give their kingdom to the beast [TO TEACH GOOD AND EVIL], Until the words of God are fulfilled [AT THE END OF THE AGE]. And the woman whom you saw is that great city [SPIRITUAL BABYLON] which reigns over the kings [NUMBERS] of the earth [SPIRIT ORB WILLS]. "

Why are you the reincarnated Noah quoting John's Revelation? You wouldn't even recognize the beasts described by John or the new geography.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2019 5:45:32 PM
Harikrish, The prophecy of Daniel 7 was posted to show how Daniel shows each beast separately in detail, But then, Shows how three beasts work under of the black grace to stop the translation processes to prevent Israel from being translated. The Lord show it as one system by explaining how Satan drives all threw beasts into one beast:

Lion: Power
Bear: Gender
leopard: Counterfeit god and goddess promises.

The ETs are left off because that have Satan completely on a leash of total control by the society system. The ET ideas are a counterfeit system of the cow or Mother of the Spirit of Yahweh of life and peace. They have no wars in inner earth, No poverty. No crime, No pain of old age--total love and peace Satan is controlled in a form of slavery of safety and no risk taking, Using advanced technology to remove criminality using the LAW OF ONE.

However, There are no god and goddesses as a goal but only single ascended masters. The Lord placed Daniel 7 and Rev 13 in the Bible to wake up Israel and put a fire under their butts to realize god and goddess is the true goal and ascended masters is a counterfeit from Ra.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2019 6:23:17 PM
Our spirit-orbs inside get out of control in the light because the "outer systems" we use in the world create the false patterns that are absorbed into our hearts by osmosis, So to speak, To reverse the Mother and Father roles in our spirit orbs. But in the inner earth, They use the correct order, But are taught the wrong goals for the afterlife.

Outer Earth:
1, Father of truth=lion authority
0. Mother of Life and Peace=cow

Inner Earth ETs:
0. Mother of life and peace=cow
1. Father of truth=lion =authority

Therefore, The 11th horn of Christ appears in Daniel 7 to the ETs to translate them first because they already have the key patterns in place by Ra, But with the wrong end goal of the afterlife.

The other sheep that are mentioned in the Bible are the ETs not the Gentiles. The spirit-orbs are sheep trusting the Creator 100%, But they do no know they are His sheep, Yet. They believe in the Creator without the Bible and are very advanced in the body and soul realm in the outer kingdom of mortality and time, But they know nothing about the inner kingdom, The 10 commandments, Or the Bible. It is hidden in the spirit orb "brains". When he is ready, He will pop our of their brains, So speak, And start revealing the inner kingdom to them. The black grace power will be quickly removed, 11-3=8, And they will help Israel in its goal of translation as gods and goddesses.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2019 7:07:16 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Harikrish, The prophecy of Daniel 7 was posted to show how Daniel shows each beast separately in detail, But then, Shows how three beasts work under of the black grace to stop the translation processes to prevent Israel from being translated. The Lord show it as one system by explaining how Satan drives all threw beasts into one beast:

Lion: Power
Bear: Gender
leopard: Counterfeit god and goddess promises.

The ETs are left off because that have Satan completely on a leash of total control by the society system. The ET ideas are a counterfeit system of the cow or Mother of the Spirit of Yahweh of life and peace. They have no wars in inner earth, No poverty. No crime, No pain of old age--total love and peace Satan is controlled in a form of slavery of safety and no risk taking, Using advanced technology to remove criminality using the LAW OF ONE.

However, There are no god and goddesses as a goal but only single ascended masters. The Lord placed Daniel 7 and Rev 13 in the Bible to wake up Israel and put a fire under their butts to realize god and goddess is the true goal and ascended masters is a counterfeit from Ra.

I don't know why your interpretation of Daniel 7 does not match the interpretation that Daniel received. Daniel asked and received an explanation. He was told the meaning of those beasts. These were the coming kings and kingdoms and finally the everlasting kingdom of the Most High and all rulers will worship and obey him.

Daniel 7:The Interpretation of the Dream
15 "I, Daniel, Was troubled in spirit, And the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me. 16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the meaning of all this.

"So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 "The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. 18 But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever"yes, For ever and ever. "

19 "Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, Which was different from all the others and most terrifying, With its iron teeth and bronze claws"the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, Before which three of them fell"the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. 21 As I watched, This horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, And the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

23 "He gave me this explanation: "The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, Trampling it down and crushing it. 24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, Different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, Times and half a time. [b]

26 ""But the court will sit, And his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, Power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, And all rulers will worship and obey him. "

28 "This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, Was deeply troubled by my thoughts, And my face turned pale, But I kept the matter to myself. "

You said you struggled for 43 years to make sense of the Bible. But it appears you don't even get it when the meaning is explained. Why? We know you are mentally ill. But do you also have a learning disability?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2019 7:07:28 PM
As a reminder of the number meanings:
0. Mother. Life and peace. Cow
1. Father. Authority of truth itself. Lion.
2. Son. Mortal man to know good and evil.
3. Daughter-Holy Spirit. Eagle-eye view of Father's truth. Power. Wings=Spirit.
4. Self.
5. Grace (black and white)
6. Works
7. First Covenant. Mortal. Death and resurrection. Left side of One Rainbow Covenant.
8. Last (New) Covenant. Eternal. Translation, Right side of One Rainbow Covenant.
9. Satan in us.
10. Spiritual intimacy to know Yahweh Elohim
11. Christ is duplicate of Father 1+1=2
12. Golden Rule (1) and Two Great Commandments (2)
13. 4 Parts of Godhead are in Christ. Ezekiel 1.

Colors and prophets of the Rainbow Covenant of 10 Commandments (EX 20)

Red--love--Abel
Orange--faith--Enoch
Yellow--God's will--Noah
Green--life--Abraham (mortal and translated life)
Blue--Truth--Moses
Indigo--Mortal and Eternal truth--John the Baptist. (Two blues and one red)
Purple--Royal Authority--Christ--perfect balance of love and truth.

Black--Satan absorbs white light to self. Death.
White--Christ reflects the light to glorify God. Life.

Brown--Mortality of temporary earth life to know good and evil, Death or life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2019 2:49:35 AM
It id easier to read the bible than your cult interpretation.
Daniel 7
Daniel"s Dream of Four Beasts
7 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream, And visions passed through his mind as he was lying in bed. He wrote down the substance of his dream.

2 Daniel said: "In my vision at night I looked, And there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. 3 Four great beasts, Each different from the others, Came up out of the sea.

4 "The first was like a lion, And it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, And the mind of a human was given to it.

5 "And there before me was a second beast, Which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, And it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, "Get up and eat your fill of flesh! "

6 "After that, I looked, And there before me was another beast, One that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, And it was given authority to rule.

7 "After that, In my vision at night I looked, And there before me was a fourth beast"terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, And it had ten horns.

8 "While I was thinking about the horns, There before me was another horn, A little one, Which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

9 "As I looked,

"thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.
10 A river of fire was flowing,
coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
and the books were opened.
11 "Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. 12 (The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, But were allowed to live for a period of time. )

13 "In my vision at night I looked, And there before me was one like a son of man, [a] coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, Glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, And his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

The Interpretation of the Dream
15 "I, Daniel, Was troubled in spirit, And the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me. 16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the meaning of all this.

"So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 "The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. 18 But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever"yes, For ever and ever. "

19 "Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, Which was different from all the others and most terrifying, With its iron teeth and bronze claws"the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, Before which three of them fell"the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. 21 As I watched, This horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, And the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

23 "He gave me this explanation: "The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, Trampling it down and crushing it. 24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, Different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, Times and half a time. [b]

26 ""But the court will sit, And his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, Power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, And all rulers will worship and obey him. "

28 "This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, Was deeply troubled by my thoughts, And my face turned pale, But I kept the matter to myself. "
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2019 3:51:21 AM
Let's continue with Daniel. . .

DANIEL 7:10-28
The judgement was seated, [And the books were opened [TRANSLATION EVENT].
"I watched then because of the sound [FREQUENCY] of the great things which the horn [CHRIST] was speaking; I watched till the beast [ET ideas] was slain, And its body [paradigms] destroyed and given to the burning flame [Ezekiel wheels of truth].

As for the rest of the beasts [THREE BEASTS OF THE OCCULT THAT BELIEVE IN GODS AND GODDESSES], They had their dominion taken away [by Christ, And switched them to white grace], Yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time [it will take sometime for the paradigms to change in the spirit orbs after the ET ideas are nuked by the translation processes of the 4 wheels of Ezekiel. After dumb eternal ET ideas are obliterated by their incredible faith and trust in the Creator, They will help Israel set up the third temple era of translation;].

"I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man [CHRIST IN THE INNER KINGDOM OF MORTALS],
Coming with the clouds [GRACE] of [FIRST AND SECOND] heaven! [MATT 24]
He came to the Ancient of Days [IN HIS HEART IN THE THIRD HEAVEN. RA CANNOT SEE THIS HAPPENING. NEITHER CAN WE IN OTHERS. WE CAN ONLY SEE OUR OWN HEARTS],

And they brought Him near before Him [THE INNER KINGDOM IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE TRANSLATION PROCESS OF THE 144, 000].

Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom [TRANSLATED BODY],
That all peoples [IDEAS], Nations [BOOKS], And languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion [OF ETERNAL IDEAS],
Which shall not pass away [LIKE THE MORTAL LAWS OF TORAH AND SCIENCE PASS AWAY IN ETERNITY BECAUSE IT VIBRATES AT A HIGHER FEQUENCY]
And His kingdom the one [RAINBOW COVENANT WITH TWO SIDES OF IDEAS FOR MORTALITY AN IMMORTALITY]

Which shall not be destroyed [MORTALITY AND IMMORTALITY WILL ALWAYS BE TEACHING CREATED SPIRIT ORBS TO KNOW GOOD AND EVIL].

"I, Daniel, Was grieved in my spirit within my body, And the visions of my head troubled me [HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HE SAW]. I came near to one of those who stood by [A PHYSICAL MESSENER], And asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interprLIetation of these things:

"Those great beasts, Which are four [4=SELF], Are four kings [OF SELF POWER AND AUTHORITY] which arise out of the earth [SPIRIT ORB WILL].

But the saints [ETERNAL IDEAS OF TRUTH] of the Most High shall receive the kingdom [OF ETERNAL IDEAS], And possess the kingdom forever, Even forever and ever. " [YAHWEH'S TRANSLATED GODS AND GODDESSES CHOSEN BY GRACE THROUH FAITH WILL POSSESS THE KINGDOM OF ETERNAL IDEAS FOREVER]

"Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast [ET-RA IDEAS], Which was different from all the others [MORTAL IDEAS], Exceedingly dreadful, With its teeth [counterfeit truth] of iron [ET-RA IDEAS] and its nails of bronze [counterfiet commandments of God], Which devoured, Broke in pieces, And trampled the residue with its feet [FALSE 10 ET LAWS WITH FALSE ASCENDED MASTER IDEA];

and the ten horns [NUMBERS OF THE 10 LAWS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE FOR 100, 000 YEARS CREATED BY BLACK GRACE SATAN] that were on its head [mind], And the other horn which came up [10+1=11=2=CHRIST'S WHITE GRACE IDEAS OF TRANSLATION], Before which three fell [3=HOLY SPIRIT BLACK POWER IN THE ETS THE IS REMOVED BY WALKIMG AWAY FROM RA WITHOUT A DEBATE OR ARGUMENT WITH THE SONS OF GOD AND TURNING TO THE TRUTH IN CHRIST. 11-3=8 = TRANSLATION OF ETS],

namely, That horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke great things [IDEAS OF CHRIST], Whose appearance was greater than his fellows [CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OR LORDS].

"I was watching; and the same horn [CHRIST] was making war against the saints [THEY HALF-TRUTHS THAT ARE DEFINED AS SAINTS], And prevailing against them, Until the Ancient of Days came [TRANSLATION EVENT OF THE SAINTS], And a judgment [TRANSATION EVENT] was made in favor of the saints [TRUE ETERNAL IDEAS] of the Most High and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom [TRANSLATION TO BE GODS AND GODESSES].

"Thus he said: "The fourth [4=SELF] beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth [SPIRIT ORB WILL], Which shall be different from all other kingdoms [the other three kindoms have animals with four [self] legs going the different instinctive ways of the beast in us separately one a time and not as one beast simultaneously in Rev 13].

And shall devour the whole earth [SPIRIT-ORB WILLS ARE DECIEVED BY THE ET AND RA IDEAS],
Trample it and break it in pieces [THE TRADITIONAL IDEAS. IT IS ALREADY HAPPENING TODAY. WHEN THEY DISCLOSE THEMSELVES, THEIR IDEAS WILL GO WORLDWIDE TO ALL SPIRIT ORBS]

The ten horns are ten kings Who shall arise from this kingdom [OF THE 10 COUNTERFEIT ET IDEAS ON THE GEORGIA GUIDESTIONS. THE 10 LAWS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOREVER TO REPLACE THE 10 COMMANDMENTS]

And another shall rise after them [10+1=11=2=CHRIST];
He shall be different from the first ones [DIFFERENT IDEAS THAN THE OCCULT LION, BEAR, AND LEOPARD TO BECOME GODS AND GODDESSES],

And shall subdue three kings [3=HOLY SPIRT BLACK GRACE USING THE WHITE GRACE OF YAHWAH TO TRANSLATE THE BODY. 11-3=8]

He shall speak great against the Most High [GODS AND GODDESSES DESTINED TO BE TRANSLATED WHO ARE MORTAL AND TRAPPED IN THE BEAST SYTEM. AS MORTALS, THEY ARE CONTROLED BY SATAN, 9. WHEN THEY ARE TRANSLATED, THEY WILL BE LIKE THE MOST HIGH, 8. 666=18=9.

Shall wear out the saints of the Most High [DURING THE TRANSLATION PROCESSES],
And shall intend to change times and law [THERE IS NO TIME OR LAW IN ETERNITY]
Then the saints shall be given into his hand [MORTAL OVERCOMING]
For a time and times and half a time. [MORTALS LIVE THE GOLDEN RULE IN THE TIME OF THE PAST, AND THE TIME OF THE FUTURE, AND HALF A TIME IN THE PRESENT, BY LIVING IN HEAVEN AND MORTALITY SIMULTANEOUSLY].

"But the judgement [of ideas] shall be seated [white grace throne in Rev 20],
And they shall take away his dominion [OF MORTALITY AND SHOEL THAT WILL PASS AWAY IN ETERNITY],

Then the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people [IDEAS], The saints [IDEAS] of the Most High [TRANSLATED GODS AND GODDESS THAT ARE LIKE THE MOST HIGH WITH EQUAL AUTHORITY. THE THIRD HEAVEN IS A CUBE OF EQULITY NOT A PYRAMID OF POWER. (REV 21)]

His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom [OUTER KINGDOM OF THE FATHER],
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him [TRANSLATED MEN LIKE THE FATHER]. "
"This is the end of the account. As for me, Daniel, My thoughts greatly troubled me, And my countenance changed [THE MESSENGER TOLD HIM WORDS HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND AT THE TIME]; but I kept the matter in my heart.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.