Jump to topic:

Daniel and Reveiaion

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2019 4:39:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This post connects the book of Daniel to the book of Revelation by mind, Will, And emotions]:

The body also has mind, Will, And emotion.
The soul only has feeling that are created by the spirit orb and body by either internal influences of the inner spirit orb or exteral influence of the body.
The spirit-orb has mind, Will, And emotions.

3 - body (mind, Will, Emotion)
1 - soul (emotions -- loud)
3 - spirit-orb (mind, Will, Emotions)
7 - Dimentions of Mortality

The purpose of Daniel's visions is to get a hold of the spirit orb to take control of the soul and body to have sex forever as gods and goddesses or as angels to know Yahweh Elohim intimately:

7 Dimention of mortality
3 Dimentions of eternity (mind, Will, Emotions as one elohim)
10 Sexual intimacy

Yahweh is mostly interested in the growth of the spirit orb of self and gives us four (4=self) visions to teach hour the spirit orb operates with ideas, Feeling, And will. The book of Daniel is the summary of the three, And the Book of Reveloulation goes into the comlpex nature of how we were put together by Yahweh Elohim to cleanse us of sin and Satan and translate us to become gods and godesses.

Daniel Chapter 2: Mind
Daniel Chapert 7: Soul feelings
Daniel Chapter 8: will
Daniel Chapter 10: North Eternal ideas vs South Mortal ideas (snow caps = intellectual cleansing with no emotions)

Revelstion 22 Chapters: Mind, Emotions, Will are one integrated beast system to destroy in the light of God that has no darkness to create immortal gods and goddesses,
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2019 5:07:02 AM
Daniel, Revelation, Matt 5-7 (Sermon on the Mount), Matt 12 (unforgivable sin) Matt 24, Zech 14, John 3 to the Satanist Nicodemus, And 1 John 1 are the true handbooks to becoming gods and goddess in the light and not the occult literature from the fallen sons of God.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2019 6:30:19 AM
don't forget about the sleeping giant of the occult and ETs and the sealed book of Revelation in Isaiah 29:11 and Gen 1 about the creation of the spirit orb and soul and Gen 2 about creation of the Body. Indeed, The first 12 chapters of Genesis say it all.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 1:52:36 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
This post connects the book of Daniel to the book of Revelation by mind, Will, And emotions]:

The body also has mind, Will, And emotion.
The soul only has feeling that are created by the spirit orb and body by either internal influences of the inner spirit orb or exteral influence of the body.
The spirit-orb has mind, Will, And emotions.

3 - body (mind, Will, Emotion)
1 - soul (emotions -- loud)
3 - spirit-orb (mind, Will, Emotions)
7 - Dimentions of Mortality

The purpose of Daniel's visions is to get a hold of the spirit orb to take control of the soul and body to have sex forever as gods and goddesses or as angels to know Yahweh Elohim intimately:

7 Dimention of mortality
3 Dimentions of eternity (mind, Will, Emotions as one elohim)
10 Sexual intimacy

Yahweh is mostly interested in the growth of the spirit orb of self and gives us four (4=self) visions to teach hour the spirit orb operates with ideas, Feeling, And will. The book of Daniel is the summary of the three, And the Book of Reveloulation goes into the comlpex nature of how we were put together by Yahweh Elohim to cleanse us of sin and Satan and translate us to become gods and godesses.

Daniel Chapter 2: Mind
Daniel Chapert 7: Soul feelings
Daniel Chapter 8: will
Daniel Chapter 10: North Eternal ideas vs South Mortal ideas (snow caps = intellectual cleansing with no emotions)

Revelstion 22 Chapters: Mind, Emotions, Will are one integrated beast system to destroy in the light of God that has no darkness to create immortal gods and goddesses,

You said you are the reincarnated Noah. So how would you know to connect Daniel to the book of Revelation when both were written centuries after Noah died.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 5:19:26 PM
***You said you are the reincarnated Noah. So how would you know to connect Daniel to the book of Revelation when both were written centuries after Noah died.

The ideas are from the Lord not me. My flesh obviously made a mistake because the battle of the wills is described in chapter 11 not chapter 10.

The will is influenced by the "arms of choice", Depending on how we view the 10 commandments, Particularly how we view the 1st Great Command, Or first 5 of the 10 commandments.

We are told by the Lord not to live in the past, So I do not, Unless the light tells me something about it that I need to know.

Like everyone else is shielded from who they were in the past, I do not remember my life as Noah. The light told me I was Noah, And then to inform the board. I did what I was told to do. Yahweh is to be glorified for what He reveals in the light, Not me.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2019 5:35:38 PM
Just to be clear, The spinning earth represents the power of the will of the spirit-orb. The North and South poles are the perfect reasoning process of the mind depending on what armies (ideas) and king [Yahweh] we CHOOSE TO SERVE regarding the 10 commandments in a rainbow covenant.

The occult has been raised up by Yahweh to see symbols, And the earth is the biggest symbol of all, For He created it. The polar ice caps did not exist before Adam and Eve. He created the ice caps during the ET empire to invent the symbolism for Israel to see it. The scriptures tie the inner and outer kingdom together as one kingdom of God.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.