Jump to topic:

What Starts Religious Wars?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2019 12:39:15 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
(Two kids are sitting in the sandpit at the local preschool. )

WeirDow: Boohoo. . . . . One of them kids from the normal group was teasing me about my imig. . . Magin. . . . Imagirary friend. And I did like you said and didn't reply to him but be a real smarty and change the subject but he just keeps telling me that I am deeloo did. . . Or something like that.

Ethong: Ah yes, It's that %$#@ *&^@! %$#kin Witlow again. He wouldn't even know his face from an ape's arse and his $#%^& *(&^%$ grandmother throws &^%$ *&^%^.
You gotta be careful with those normal people coz they are more inta. . . . Intel. . . . . Intellimigent than us.

WeirDow: Your shoelace is undone.

Ethong: What the $%#$% %^&@ does that have to do with the price of pork pies?

WeirDow: It means that you are wrong, That's what.

Ethong: What? Anyways, You gotta get it together if you wanna get round a %$#@ *&^@! %$#kin moron cowboy like Witlow.

WeirDow: If cowboys are morons you must like Indians, Right?

Ethong: Why, You %$#&^ #$#@*! Sh! Thole loving *&^&%$# &^&* (throws a handful of sand at Weirdow).

WeirDow: Waaaaaaah. . . . Waaaaaaaah! (throws 2 handsful of sand back at Ethong).

Preschool Teacher: OK you two, Stop fighting again. You are supposed to be practicing dodgeball anyway.
If you both behave yourselves, You will get to see an educational movie later.

Ethong: Aw gee missth wot movie are we gonna see.

Preschool Teacher: La La Land.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2019 4:19:06 PM
Imaginary friends are visions from Yahweh as the child transitions from heaven to the beast system. They can communicate in two-way conversations. If the child knew it was Yahweh's power and not from the child's mind alone, The parents need not be concerned but go the direction Yahweh is leading the child to walk the predestined path to whatever was agreed to before birth

Yahweh lives inside us and can help young children because they are poor in spirit. When everyone gets on the translation path, Imaginary friend will be common place with children, For such is the kingdom of heaven--the poor in spirit.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2019 9:35:51 PM
Alexander the Great of Greece was a satanic gay leader that studied the arts of the occult power of Yahweh's black grace. He was victorious in outer war, But to understand Daniel we must over the flesh. For example, Alexander the Great died young to send the message to the occults that Yahweh is always pleased with their commitment to the Creator, Who is Yahweh, But they are immature children using black grace, But blind to white grace.

It is time to grow up and use white grace to be translated into gods and goddesses with their children. No blame and no shame for the past. They will gain everything by Yahweh's white grace power and find their true spirit-orb in the light, And it won't be lost in their soul feelings that Satan tricks them with money power.

Become poor in spirit is the stepping stool into heaven to find your spirit-orb essence.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 12:23:55 PM
anonthegreat wrote:
Alexander the Great of Greece was a satanic gay leader that studied the arts of the occult power of Yahweh's black grace. He was victorious in outer war, But to understand Daniel we must over the flesh. For example, Alexander the Great died young to send the message to the occults that Yahweh is always pleased with their commitment to the Creator, Who is Yahweh, But they are immature children using black grace, But blind to white grace.

It is time to grow up and use white grace to be translated into gods and goddesses with their children. No blame and no shame for the past. They will gain everything by Yahweh's white grace power and find their true spirit-orb in the light, And it won't be lost in their soul feelings that Satan tricks them with money power.

Become poor in spirit is the stepping stool into heaven to find your spirit-orb essence.

Now you are talking along one of my favorite subjects. . . . Alexander The Great.

Although there are many overtures about his sexuality (no doubt in conspiracy comics) I don't think he was overtly gay. It was not uncommon in those days for high-ranking officers to utilise "bum-boys". . . . . Especially when one is on the road for some 14 years and most of the local women would have either been slaughtered or taken to the hills.

I would be interested to know where you got the "satanic" notion from. Given that his tutor was Aristotle I think Alexander would have been on the atheist side of the fence. . . . Oh, But then of course if one isn't religious, One must be satanic, Right?
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 4:25:53 PM
But you have an anointing [SEA OF GLASS] from the Holy One, And you know all things [IT SHOWS THE ELECT]. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, But because you know it, And that no lie is of the truth. (1 John 2:20-21)
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 4:47:42 PM
Anyone in the occult that believes in becoming gods and goddesses can repent and stand on the sea of glass as the 144, 000 to know the truth so they are not deceived. The occult, Or the "elected Israel". Is relatively few in number considering 7 billion people on earth. Interesting, The antichrist the theologians teach is actual Christ working with the occult to repent and become gods and goddesses by translation using the Book of Revelation.

I am not a Jew by blood, But I do believe in translation and the rainbow covenant, So I have been grafted into the roots by belief, Just like the Gentiles of old, I can only imaging how well the blood Jews in the occult will respond to the white grace and prophesies of Daniel when they realize the entire Bible is about their translation as gods and goddesses. They can scrap the ascended masters idea and go back to what Yahweh place in their hearts in the beginning, Wow!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.