DAN 8: goat = occult power part #4

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 4:02:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Let us continue with scripture:

And it came to pass, When I, Even I Daniel, Had seen the vision, And sought for the meaning, Then, Behold, There stood before me as the appearance of a man. And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, Which called, And said, Gabriel, Make this man to understand the vision.

So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, And fell upon my face[EYES, EARS, NOSE, MOUTH OF SPIRIT-ORB]: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end [of the age of time and evil for each person IN THE DAY OF THE LORD WHEN THEY ARE TRANSLATED] shall be the vision [BE FULFILLED].

Now as he was speakig with me, I was in a deep sleep [IN THE INNER KINGDOM AWAY FROM OUTER KINGDOM]

on my face [[EYES, EARS, NOSE, OF SPIRIT-ORB] toward the ground [SPIRIT-ORB WILL]:
but he touched me, And set me upright [THE EXPLANATION IS A PARABLE AND THAT IS WHY HE WENT TO SLEEP. IT IS ABOUT THE KINGDOM OF GOD WITHING US. TO SUMMARIZE, DANIEL CHAPTER 8 IS ABOUT OUR SPIRIT-ORB WILLS (RAM), VS SATAN'S WILL (GOAT), VS GOD'S WILL (CHRIST). SATAN'S WILL IS MORE POWERFUL THAT OUR WILLS, AND GOD'S WILL IS MORE POWERFUL AND SATAN'S WILL].
And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation [EVIL]:

for at the time appointed the end shall be [FOR TRANSLATION OR RESURRECTION].
The ram [OF SELF WITHOUT RELIGION]
which thou sawest having two horns [CIRCULAR HORNS OF TWO FEMALE SPIRITS IN CHRIST, 1+1=2, DAUGHTER-HOLY SPIRIT AND MOTHER, ( 3)POWER (0) LIFE AND PEACE)]
are the kings of Media and Persia [SILVER ARMS AND BREAST PLATE OF THE GREAT IMAGE OF DANIEL CHAPTER 2. THE ARMS ARE CHIOCES. THE HEART IS THE WILL. THE IDEAS ABOUT THE 10 COMMANDMENTS (ARMS AND HANDS) AFFECT THE CHOICES IN THE OUTER KINGDOM. THE CHOICE AFFECTS THE WILL. IN THE INNER KINGDOM, IT IS THE OPPOSITE. THE WILL EFFECTS THE CHOICE. THEREFORE, THE SPIRIT ORB MUST BE CLEANSED TO CONTROL THE BODY. WILLPOWER DOES NOT WORK TO CONTROL THE BODY. THE FLESH, SATAN, AND THE BEAST SYSTEM ALWAYS TRAMPLES DOWN THE SPIRIT-ORB WILL WITHOUT THE LOGOS WORD OF GOD. ]

And the rough goat is the king of Grecia [ALEXANDER THE GREAT IS SYMBOLIC OF THE YOUNG AND IMMATURE IN OCCULT BELIEFS]:
and the great horn [YAHWEH OF BLACK GRACE] that is between his eyes is the first [1-FATHER] king.
Now that being broken [BLACK GRACE], Whereas four stood up for it [FOUR PARTS OF YAHWEH'S WHITE GRACE],
four [YAHWEH'S SELF] kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation [BOOK OF IDEAS IN THE SCRIPTURES], But not in his power [OF BLACK GRACE].
And in the latter time of their kingdom [AFTER THE SPIRIT ORB ENTERS HEAVEN],
when the transgressors are come to the full [TIME TO KILL THE DUMB IDEAS], A king of fierce countenance [CHRIST],
and understanding dark sentences [PARABLES AND CRYPTIC VISIONS],
shall stand up [TAKE CONTROL].
And his [WHITE GRACE] power shall be mighty,
but not by his own power [CHRIST/ADAM'S REINCARNATED SOUL IS POOR IN SPIRIT AND LOWLY IN HEART. ALL POWER AND GLORY BELONGS TO THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IN YAHWEH ELOHIM]:
and he shall destroy [DUMB IDEAS] wonderfully,
and shall prosper and practice [WORK USING THE LIGHT OF GOD THAT HAS NO DARKNESS],
and shall destroy the mighty [SELF-RIGHTEOUS] and the holy people [SATAN IS DEFINED AS HOLY BY THOSE WHO WORSHIP LUCIFER, SEPARATED FROM YAHWEH. DARKNESS IS LIGHT].
And through his policy [CUNNING STRATEGY] also he shall cause deceit to prosper in his hand [WHITE GRACE IS WISE AS SERPENTS HARMESS AS DOVES];
and he shall magnify himself in his heart [GLORIFY HIMSELF],
and by peace shall destroy many [WHITE GREACE PEACE AND MERCY]:
he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes [THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IN YAHWEH ELOHIM IS REPONSIBLE FOR THE FLESH OF MORTALITY. CHRIST IN THE INNER KINGDOM CONFRONTS THE FLESH OF MORTALITY. THE FATHER CREATED THE DEATH CODES. CHRIST FIXES THE DEATH CODES BY FREQUENCY OF THE INNER KINGDOM];
But he shall be broken [BROKEN HEART AND CONTRITE SPIRIT; LOWLY IN HEART] without hand [SUBMITTING HIS WILL TO GOD'S WILL].
And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days. And I Daniel fainted, And was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, And did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, But none understood it

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.