Jump to topic:

DAN 8: goat = occult power part #6

anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 9:10:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And as I was considering, Suddenly a male goat [SATANIC MALE WILL] came from the west [TRUTH AND JUSTICE TO INFLENCE THE MORTAL LAWS], Across the surface [ROUND=CIRCLE OF UNITY] of the whole earth [ALL SPIRIT ORB WILLS], Without touching the ground [BLACK GRACE POWER OF LEVITATING ABOVE THE SPIRIT ORB WILLS. SATAN TAKES CONTROL OF THE SPIRIT-ORBS BY BLACK GRACE POWER. SATAN HAS HIS OWN WILL];

and the goat had a notable horn [FATHER=1=BLACK GRACE] between his eyes.
Then he came to the ram that had two horns [NON-RELIGIONS SPIRIT-ORB],
which I had seen standing beside the river [NOT DRINKING OR PRAYING ABOUT THE SCRIPTURES],
and ran at him with furious power [SATAN DESIRED TOTAL DOMINATION OVER SPIRIT-ORB WILL].
And I saw him confronting the ram [WITH THE TRUTH--THERE IS A CREATOR OF POWER];
he [SATAN]
was moved with rage against him [SATAN GETS ANGRY WITH ANYONE WHO FIGHTS HIS PERCEIVES IT],
attacked the ram, And broke his two horns [BROKE THE FEMALE SPIRT ORB WITH MALE GOAT BLACK POWER OF THE FATHER. THE WILL OF THE GOAT IN SATAN IS STRONGER. THERE IS A CREATOR GOD WITH POWER IN THE OCCULT].
There was no power in the ram to withstand him [ETERNAL POWER OF BLACK],
but he cast him down to the ground [SPIRIT-ORB WILLS] and trampled him [TRUTH PREVAILS. THERE IS A CREATOR WITH POWER];
and there was no one that could deliver the ram [OF SELF-WILL]
from his hand [OF OCCULT POWER FROM REJECTING GOD'S 1ST GREAT COMMANDMENT AND BELIEVING "SATAN OF SELF" IS GOD].
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 10:27:31 PM
Now that we know Persia is choices, What does Daniel 10 mean that the king of Persia prevented the angel until Michael helped him?

Here is the hint:

The light inside Daniel can send prayers to the third heaven of gods, Goddesses, And angels if it is important to know. If it is unimportant, They will not hear the prayer.

The third heaven only has choices of good vs good. There is not evil. The objective is to optimize the good vs more good by using reason.

Michael is a translated god.
The messenger sent to Daniel is an angel.

This is included in Daniel 10 for the occult to figure out in the light. Like the number 666, It is better to get the answer from Yahweh as you grow in the light. It is a VERY important truth to know about the third heaven to be translated as a god or goddess.

Persia = choices between good and good in the third heaven.

Then he said to me, "Do not fear, Daniel, For from the first day that you set your heart to understand, And to humble yourself before your God, Your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, One of the chief princes, Came to help me, For I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia [choices of good vs good]. Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days [before translation], For the vision refers to many days [light of God] yet to come. " (Dan 10:12-14)

Hint: heaven is a cube of equality.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 10:51:53 PM
To clarify, The book of Revelation classifies the immortal bodies as 144, 000 gods and goddesses, And the resurrection of the glory of the sun, Moon, And stars. Michael is an archangel because he was not translated but wanted part of the responsibility of the gods to manage angels.

But he did not want the responsibility of immortal children or controlling Ra's family forever. Therefore, He was resurrected with the glory of the sun after he died and is doing exactly what he was predestined to do to maximize his happiness. He is the interface with the angels and is the representative for the gods and goddesses.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 11:45:41 PM
The goat has the middle horn power of the black grace of the Father over the eye of Horus of the occult. The symbolic message to the occult is the eye of Horas is the viewpoint of the power that Satan uses. It blinds the occult from the far more powerful white grace of Christ and the inner kingdom of the Son. No blame or shame. Yahweh designed it this way, And in this manner, We all know good and evil.

According to the Book of Daniel, The occult and ETs are in for a pleasant surprise using the blessings of white grace of Yahweh through faith. It is time to take off the training wheels of black grace, So to speak, On the path to become gods and goddesses as Israel and the ET wife of Joseph.
anonthegreat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2019 11:55:20 PM
The white grace is a zillion times more power that the white grace. The black grace is to teach the occult that power by itself is boring and is void of purpose. The love of power creates evil. Once the lesson is learned, The real power of gods and goddesses will be given to them to manage the angels and universes in the light of God that has no darkness as they become the poor in spirit and lowly of heart in heaven.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.