How Stupid Is Hindu Hari?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 6:50:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Look at something he recently wrote.

In saying that the resurrection story is untrue (despite saying in other places before and after this, That the story is true) he writes. . .

Scriptures tell us they waited till after sabbath. And went to his tomb early Sunday morning with spices to anoint Jesus's body. But where did they get the spices from if the previous day was the Sabbath and everything was closed.

Everything was closed? ROFL!

This idiot thinks there was a spice mart around the block from Mary in the year 33 AD!

My God this moron is stupid. And this is the idiot who fashions himself a biblical scholar. Too funny. Tossing this idiot is like shooting dead fish in a barrel.

Everything was closed. . . . Lol. The Romans observed the Sabbath. People didn't keep spices at all times, But simply popped down to the 7-11 (apu) in 33 AD whenever there was a crucifixion happening. They couldn't have borrowed spices cause, You know, With the quickie-mart (apu) closed for Sabbath, Everyone was out of spices.

What a moron!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 5:37:41 PM

In saying that the resurrection story is untrue (despite saying in other places before and after this, That the story is true) he writes. . .

Scriptures tell us they waited till after sabbath. And went to his tomb early Sunday morning with spices to anoint Jesus's body. But where did they get the spices from if the previous day was the Sabbath and everything was closed.

This idiot thinks there was a spice mart around the block from Mary in the year 33 AD!

My God this moron is stupid. And this is the idiot who fashions himself a biblical scholar. Too funny. Tossing this idiot is like shooting dead fish in a barrel.

Everything was closed. . . . Lol. The Romans observed the Sabbath. People didn't keep spices at all times, But simply popped down to the 7-11 (apu) in 33 AD whenever there was a crucifixion happening. They couldn't have borrowed spices cause, You know, With the quickie-mart (apu) closed for Sabbath, Everyone was out of spices.

What a moron!

No dodging your stupidity here moron. Face the facts.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 6:32:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Sabbath was a Jewish holiday from Mose's time and shops were closed. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant low IQ negroid mutt.

Exodus 16:26 Six days you are to gather it, But on the seventh day, The Sabbath, There will not be any. "

You are a low IQ negroid atheist. Read your confession.
Your father and you are a atheists.
You said: "My father, An atheist, Had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, But in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, And by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you. " I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Only the Jews kept sabbath you low IQ negroid atheist.
Sabbath was a Jewish holiday from Mose's time and shops were closed. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant low IQ negroid mutt.

What a moron!
What a low IQ negroid atheist you are Ethang. You run drugs and you call it bibles. Bible are not banned drugs are.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 7:56:08 PM

I did moron. Romans were not Jews and did not close their shops on the sabbath. D'oh!

Exodus 16:26 Six days you are to gather it, But on the seventh day, The Sabbath, There will not be any. "

Hey idiot, That is the OT hundreds of years before in the Sanai desert. In Mary's day, Jerusalem was ruled by Rome, There were Roman citizens there, And they were not Jewish. You didn't know that did you Mr. Bible scholar?

Lol

Lol. Then why could the women not just buy spices from the Romans? D'oh!

What a moron!

What a low IQ negroid atheist you are Ethang. You run drugs and you call it bibles. Bible are not banned drugs are.

Hee, Hee!

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles.

Lol. What a moron. Hey Apu, Some lady here wants to buy spices, I told her we're closed.

This, DDO, Is what a bible scholar is in Hindu India.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 8:32:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You said: "My father, An atheist, Had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, But in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, And by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you. " I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

What a moron!

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 9:21:36 PM
You have nothing.

I post facts, And you repost the same pointless nonsense. "You run bibles! , You live in Ghana! " Stupid.

You just repeat stupidity that has been debunked. You can't address how or why so many Indians call India a shithole. All you do is post a "Trump praises India" as if that means something. You were posting that 2 years ago.

How can anybody be as stupid as you? You are even too stupid to insult. It's like insulting a goat.

You are so confused, You actually accused me of running drugs because you couldn't address your contradictions. A stupid idiot trapped by his own stupid sayings.

You dodge every fault of your shithole country, As if pretending to be blind makes your faults a disappear.

But you don't know me. I don't tire. I don't get frustrated. I never lose focus. You are a moron. You will get treated like a moron. All the stupid things you've said, Will haunt you. I will never stop pointing out your sleaze, And your shithole country's filth as long as you remain a racist moron.

You are a low self esteem moron, So you love attention. You will get it from me till you choke on it. You will eat your stupidity.

So don't get tired. I see you're slacking on the spam. Don't. You chose stupidity, Now you're swimming in it.

So don't give up moron. Post more old, Unrelated stupidity. You will be doing so for a long time.

Useless moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 12:22:16 AM
ethang5 wrote:
You have nothing.

I am a proud Indian. I live in Canada and work in America. Best of 3 worlds.
You are a low IQ negroid full time slave living with negroid shitholes in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You got the worst of 3 worlds which is worse than nothing. Lol!

I post facts, And you repost the same pointless nonsense. "You run bibles! , You live in Ghana! " Stupid.

You post material that you distorted. Your low IQ prevents you from understanding the material you post. But what can be expected from a low IQ negroid who is a full time slave in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

You just repeat stupidity that has been debunked. You can't address how or why so many Indians call India a shithole. All you do is post a "Trump praises India" as if that means something. You were posting that 2 years ago.

You dare not open the videos of world leaders praising India or bear to look at the beautiful Indians. Because your world is full of ugly Africans and shitholes.

How can anybody be as stupid as you? You are even too stupid to insult. It's like insulting a goat.

I am not here to insult anyone. I post researched material such as:
1. The role Christianity played in African history.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

I raise the concern Christianity and Arab enslavement of Africans for 1, 700 years combined has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

You are so confused, You actually accused me of running drugs because you couldn't address your contradictions. A stupid idiot trapped by his own stupid sayings.

Bibles are not banned items. Drugs are. So running bibles is coded language for running drugs.

Read you own post.
Ethang said: Africa and South America are about 80% Christian
So how can bibles be banned when 80% of Africans are Christians. You live in Ghana Africa where you claim you run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles.

You dodge every fault of your shithole country, As if pretending to be blind makes your faults a disappear.

I have rebutted your attacks on my country (India) and people (Indians) and religion (Hinduism) with facts and citations. You cannot even name a single African achievement and now I found your disparaging posts about your country and people.

But you don't know me. I don't tire. I don't get frustrated. I never lose focus. You are a moron. You will get treated like a moron. All the stupid things you've said, Will haunt you. I will never stop pointing out your sleaze, And your shithole country's filth as long as you remain a racist moron.

We know you live in Ghana Africa and you work as a full time slave for free and you are not a proud African. And you have said some very disparaging things about your country Ghana Africa. That Africans like you are shitholes we got from Trump.

You are a low self esteem moron, So you love attention. You will get it from me till you choke on it. You will eat your stupidity.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and work in America. You live in a shithole African country which you are not prpud off or prpud to be African. You have the problem of low self esteem and bad negroid genes.

So don't get tired. I see you're slacking on the spam. Don't. You chose stupidity, Now you're swimming in it.

How can I be tired. I did my research and now I have evidence black negroids like you are indeed low IQ and willing to work full time as a slave for free.

So don't give up moron. Post more.
You are the shithole living in Ghana Africa working as a full time slave for free. Lol!

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 7:15:58 AM
Harikrish is a proud Indian and proud of his country India and his people.

Those people call you and India a shithole. And if you were really proud, You would admit you lied and stop lying.

I am proud to be an Indian.

You can post it a million times, The fact that you lied and continue in that lie shows you are not proud. Proud people do not lie.

You are not proud to be African.

We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

But that is your problem.

No, That is your problem. We agree but you keep stupidly repeating it. You're the one with the problem.

Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Yet only your PM said Indians are ashamed of being Indians. And he didn't say most, He said all. This is again what I pointed out about you. Your hypocrisy. Your PM says Indians are not proud to be born Indian, And you promptly accuse others of being ashamed. But you have no evidence, Just idiot racism, And you pretend you didn't hear your PM call you a shithole.

Well, We heard him. And we've seen your lies. We have evidence of you being a shithole. Hypocrite.

Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.

Then you should have done that instead of lying about those achievements.

Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.

Yet no African lied here. Only the "proud" Indian did. And here you go again with the hypocrisy. India was enslaved for centuries, And you promptly accuse others of being slaves. You're too stupid to realize that if slavery ruins people, It ruins Indians too.

The thing is, Dalits are still slaves. They say they are slaves. Your government had to outlaw the slave system. But just like a moron hypocrite, Here you are babbling about slavery. The one with a history of slavery that extends to today. Hypocrite.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . .

Lol. Again the hypocrisy. You are the one who has nothing nice to say about Ghana. But as usual, You will accuse others of what you do. You had a chance to say something nice about India. Instead, You told a lie.

Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Just like you. You said publically you were not a low IQ African. This implies you are African, Just not a low IQ one. You say nothing nice about your people, So you accuse others of it. Hypocrite.

You have to pretend I'm not American because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.

Your manic and scatterbrain posts show it. Even if you pretend, You do see your lies, You know India is filthy, You see the posts of so many other Indians calling India a shithole, You are aware your own PM called you ashamed to be Indian. So when I point out your shame, It's truth stings you. That's why you get so angry that your posts start to resemble the babblings of a lunatic.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa.

See why yours don't sting? They are either innocuous, Like I live in Ghana, Or imaginary, Like I work for free. These are just a racist moron lashing out haphazardly. I can talk about any charge you make, But you have to avoid mine. You have to hide. If they don't sting, Why do you hide?

But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .

Hypocrisy again. You are stuck on DDO, And stuck by poverty in India, But will promptly accuse others of being stuck. This is hypocrisy.

Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

Yet black Hindus like you are thronging the US embassy in India. You even lie about working in America.

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that.

To a race obsessed moron maybe. But India is a bigger, Sh! Ttier, Shithole. India has more people sh! Tting in the streets daily than the entire population of Ghana. But your hypocrisy makes you call others shitholes, When India is the biggest, Sh! Ttiest shithole on Earth.

Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You reposted your stupidity, But I re-exposed your shame.

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And a moron.

What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

Lol. Your racism obsesses you OK. But the board has topics idiot. And good luck on that "research" while being uneducated. Now that your ignorance in the spices and contradiction posts are staring you in the face, All you care about is Africa. Lol.

Nothing good comes out of Africa. -- Hindu hari.

The hypocrite strikes again.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt.

That's how we know the truth hurts you hypocrite. If you accuse others of hurting, You're in pain.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 4:30:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish is a proud Indian and proud of his country India and his people.

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1,700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . .

Lol.

. . . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.
You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes..
Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

https://youtu.be...

You are a liar. I posted your lies.

You posted lies about India.

You are ashamed, Your PM says you are.

PM Modi praises Indians for their success.
Bill Gates praises India for success, seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu.Be...

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.

Trump loves Indians.

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.

Indian men.

India's successful Mars mission.

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.

You are a shithole, Your ignorance on the bible shows it

You said: "My father, an atheist, had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, but in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, and by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you." I still have much of that mindset in me.

Shame on the low IQ negroid Ethang.

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And moron.
What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 8:15:16 PM
No one cares what you claim to be proud of.

You asked a question. "Where would Mary and the women buy spices if the previous day was the Sabbath and all shops were closed? "

I point out that you could not be a biblical scholar if you didn't know that the romans who ruled Jerusalem at the time, Did not observe the sabbath and thus their shops would be open.

You repeat an illogical fact that hundreds of years before, As the Hebrews were wandering the Sanai desert, They closed all shops on the sabbath.

You are not a bible scholar. You are an ignorant fraud. A liar. You hold no degrees. You knew nothing about the conditions in Jerusalem. You were ignorant about conditions in 33 AD.

And when I point this out, You again start yammering about confessions, Being a proud Indian, And Blacks. Why can you not just answer the question?

How could a professed biblical scholar not know these things? How could you ask a question that ignorant?

Why, In all that stupidity you did post, Could you not include a response to the topic in the OP?

You have the same answer in every thread, Regardless of topic. You rant about yourself, Ignoring your lies and ignorant comments, And you rant about blacks. That is what you do.

I'm just letting everyone see that you are an empty fraud. Even now, You will just go right ahead and post the same unrelated stupidity you've posted a thousand times.

You will not address the OP. You will not address the question. You will not explain how a biblical scholar could be this ignorant.

But you will tell us for the thousandth time that Ethan lives in Ghana. Lol

I said I would expose you. You can't run or hide. You are an empty fake. Just a poor brown uneducated boy in Calcutta trying to live a fantasy online. Deluded shitholes like you are legion on the web.

Go ahead. Rant about blacks some more. There is more of your ignorance coming up.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 10:06:36 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You asked a question. "Where would Mary and the women buy spices if the previous day was the Sabbath and all shops were closed? "

I point out that you could not be a biblical scholar if you didn't know that the romans who ruled Jerusalem at the time, Did not observe the sabbath and thus their shops would be open.

The Romans were ruling Israel and taxing the Jews. They were not little store owners. Get an education you low IQ negroid mutt.

You repeat an illogical fact that hundreds of years before, As the Hebrews were wandering the Sanai desert, They closed all shops on the sabbath.

The Jews didn't need shops during the Exodus. Read yiur bible you scripturally ignorant negroid.
Exodus 16:4 Then the Lord said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. 5 On the sixth day they are to prepare what they bring in, and that is to be twice as much as they gather on the other days."

You are not a bible scholar. You are an ignorant fraud. A liar. You hold no degrees. You knew nothing about the conditions in Jerusalem. You were ignorant about conditions in 33 AD.

You said: "My father, an atheist, had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, but in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, and by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you." I still have much of that mindset in me.

And when I point this out, You again start yammering about confessions, Being a proud Indian, And Blacks. Why can you not just answer the question?

I answered questions and backed it with scriptures. You are too ignorant to follow because you are a low IQ negroid mutt.

How could a professed biblical scholar not know these things? How could you ask a question that ignorant?

You are the scripturally ignorant negroid atheist. Read your confession.

Why, In all that stupidity you did post, Could you not include a response to the topic in the OP?

I have. You are the scripturally ignorant negroid atheist. Read your confession.

You have the same answer in every thread, Regardless of topic. You rant about yourself, Ignoring your lies and ignorant comments, And you rant about blacks. That is what you do.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!!

I'm just letting everyone see that you are an empty fraud. Even now, You will just go right ahead and post the same unrelated stupidity you've posted a thousand times.

How can I be the fraud when everyone on DDO knows Harikrish is a proud Indian. I listed the great achievements of India and the Indian people.
You still cannot name a single African achievement. But post disparaging stories about your country Ghana Africa and your fellow Ghanaians.

You will not address the OP. You will not address the question. You will not explain how a biblical scholar could be this ignorant.

I have addressed the question. You are too scripturally ignorant to follow it.

It's part of my research. You are the only black negroid shithole left on DDO. Your experience living in Ghana Africa among other negroid shitholes backs my research conclusions and some.

I said I would expose you. You can't run or hide. You are an empty fake. Just a poor brown uneducated boy in Calcutta trying to live a fantasy online. Deluded shitholes like you are legion on the web.

You only exposed yourself. I was successful at finding all your past posts about your life and work in Ghana Africa. That you are a modern full time slave running free bibles for over 15 years as an atheist confirmed your low IQ negroid struggles.

Go ahead. Rant about blacks some more. There is more of your ignorance coming up.
You are the low IQ negroid here. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 10:51:01 PM

The Romans were ruling Israel and taxing the Jews. They were not little store owners. Get an education you low IQ negroid mutt.

The Jews didn't need shops during the Exodus. Read yiur bible you scripturally ignorant negroid.
Exodus 16:4 Then the Lord said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. 5 On the sixth day they are to prepare what they bring in, And that is to be twice as much as they gather on the other days. "

I answered questions and backed it with scriptures.

You did not. You posted nonsense that had nothing to do with the question.

You are too ignorant to follow because you are a low IQ negroid mutt.

OK stupid.

Off topic idiot. How could you ask a question that ignorant?

I have. You are the scripturally ignorant negroid atheist. Read your confession.

Lol.

This thread is not about your "research" you moron. It isn't about what I said. It's about what you said.

Why? So you can dodge? The question here are the stupid things you said.

How can I be the fraud when everyone on DDO knows Harikrish is a proud Indian.

DDO thinks you are a shithole. By 86%.

I listed the great achievements of India and the Indian people.

No. You lied, And you continue to lie.

You still cannot name a single African achievement.

You want me to because it plays into your stupid racism.

But post disparaging stories about your country Ghana Africa and your fellow Ghanaians.

Lol. Everyone knows Ghana is in Africa moron. I haven't a clue why you think the stories are disparaging or why you've brought them up except your insane racism.

I have addressed the question.

Lie. You dodged and spoke instead of Africa.

You are too scripturally ignorant to follow it.

I'm not a deluded racist. How could you ask such a stupid question? Did you not know that Roman shop keepers worked on the sabbath? We know the Jews observed it. So your yelling that Jews observed the sabbath is not an answer.

It's part of my research.

This thread is not about your "research". Answer the question.

You are the only black negroid shithole left on DDO.

And you are the only black negroid shithole indian left STUCK on DDO.

Your experience living in Ghana Africa among other negroid shitholes backs my research conclusions and some.

OK. Now answer the question in the OP. How could you not know about the Romans if you are a biblical scholar?

You only exposed yourself. I was successful at finding all your past posts about your life and work in Ghana Africa.

Successful? My posts weren't hidden.

That you are a modern full time slave running free bibles for over 15 years as an atheist confirmed your low IQ.

Lol. That you can't answer questions to your ignorance confirms you are a fake and a fraud.

You are ignorant and empty. Stupid in fact.

"Research". . . . Lol.

What a moron
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 12:38:51 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Exodus 16:4 Then the Lord said to Moses, "I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions. 5 On the sixth day they are to prepare what they bring in, And that is to be twice as much as they gather on the other days. "

I answered questions and backed it with scriptures.

You did not. You posted nonsense that had nothing to do with the question.

You are too ignorant to follow because you are a low IQ negroid mutt.

OK stupid.

Off topic idiot. How could you ask a question that ignorant?

Lol.

This thread is not about your "research" you moron. It isn't about what I said. It's about what you said.

Why? So you can dodge? The question here are the stupid things you said.

How can I be the fraud when everyone on DDO knows Harikrish is a proud Indian.

DDO thinks you are a shithole. By 86%.

I listed the great achievements of India and the Indian people.

No. You lied, And you continue to lie.

You still cannot name a single African achievement.

You want me to because it plays into your stupid racism.

But post disparaging stories about your country Ghana Africa and your fellow Ghanaians.

Lol. Everyone knows Ghana is in Africa moron. I haven't a clue why you think the stories are disparaging or why you've brought them up except your insane racism.

I have addressed the question.

Lie. You dodged and spoke instead of Africa.

You are too scripturally ignorant to follow it.

I'm not a deluded racist. How could you ask such a stupid question? Did you not know that Roman shop keepers worked on the sabbath? We know the Jews observed it. So your yelling that Jews observed the sabbath is not an answer.

It's part of my research.

This thread is not about your "research". Answer the question.

You are the only black negroid shithole left on DDO.

And you are the only black negroid shithole indian left STUCK on DDO.

Your experience living in Ghana Africa among other negroid shitholes backs my research conclusions and some.

OK. Now answer the question in the OP. How could you not know about the Romans if you are a biblical scholar?

You only exposed yourself. I was successful at finding all your past posts about your life and work in Ghana Africa.

Successful? My posts weren't hidden.

That you are a modern full time slave running free bibles for over 15 years as an atheist confirmed your low IQ.

Lol. That you can't answer questions to your ignorance confirms you are a fake and a fraud.

You are ignorant and empty. Stupid in fact.

"Research". . . . Lol.

What a moron

Poll: Does India have the potential to lead the world?
90% said YES!

Poll: Can India become a super power?
84% said YES!

My research continues.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.

Can Africans like Ethang ever be proud to be African when he sees his negroid face in the mirror?

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 4:22:58 AM
ethang5 wrote:
How Stupid Is Ethang?

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Lol.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

Shame on the low IQ negroid

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
Try this.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 6:44:49 AM
How stupid is Hindu hari?

He says India never had any slavery and then says they drove out the slave masters. After 17 centuries. D'oh!

He calls the bible the word of God, And then says his version of the bible is correct. BoG 2. 0? D'oh!

He thinks a 22 year old female android is a google phone operating system.

Two degrees folks, That is what the moron says he has.

Even more stupid than we first thought.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 2:50:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish proud Indian. Ethang Ghanaian shithole. Details below

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Lol.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

Shame on the low IQ negroid

Try this.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 3:27:55 AM

The idiot calls himself a "free godman". Lol. Why does every mental case on the net think he is God?

The moron admits that the only data he has is on African slavery.

African slavery ended hundreds of years ago. The imbecile is telling us his data is ancient. No wonder he sounds like a 1940's Nazi scientist when he talks about science.

How stupid is Hindu Hari?

Though his country has banned the Hindu prostitution of little girls, He resists the law and seeks to reinstate child prostitution in Hindu temples. That is more than stupid, That is evil.

So stupid his picture should be in the dictionary beside the definition of the word "Idiot".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 10:57:46 AM
ethang5 wrote:

The idiot calls himself a "free godman". Lol. Why does every mental case on the net think he is God?

African slavery ended hundreds of years ago. The imbecile is telling us his data is ancient. No wonder he sounds like a 1940's Nazi scientist when he talks about science.

Though his country has banned the Hindu prostitution of little girls, He resists the law and seeks to reinstate child prostitution in Hindu temples. That is more than stupid, That is evil.

So stupid his picture should be in the dictionary beside the definition of the word "Idiot".

You are just jealous you live in a shithole African country sorrounded by Negroid shitholes like yourself. And Harikrish a proud Indian lives in Canada and works in America.
Ethang said:Even the current Prime Minister of India, Says Indians are ashamed of being born. Do you know of any other country this is true of? The moron pretends none of this exists, And goes on posting nonsense.
Again:
The Indian PM said all Indians are ashamed of being Indian.
So you were lying all this time. The Indian PM did not call Indians shitholes. You finally got the facts right.

We can start dealing with why you are not a proud African and why Trump called African countries shitholes.

India caught on video.

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

Trump only called African countries shitholes.

He admits the govt. Chases black money.
The Indian govt chases the money of the same people the moron calls "sub human"

Africans genetically have lower IQ than non Africans. They also have the ugly negroid appearance to go with their low IQ.

We have Ethang's confession disparaging his people and country. Ethang is from Ghana Africa. He is a Ghanaian Aftican or African shithole according to Trump.

What is missing in your bloggers post.

1. India has a population 4 times that of America. India 1. 3 billion. America 325 million.
2. America leads the world in gun related deaths. Guns are banned in India.
3. Mass murders are common in America. Mass church killing. Mass school killing. Mass public killing. Mass terrorist killing. India does not have those problems.
4. America have an opioids problem. Drug related deaths are through the roof. India dies not have an opioids problem.
5. America has a Black problem. Africans living in America are descendants of slaves. Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a right. India sees Africans as demons and people with very bad Karma to be avoided at any cost.
6. Rape ranking America 9th. India 46.
7. Total crimes ranking America 1st. India 10th.
8. Gun related crimes ranking America 1st. India 105th
https://www. Nationmaster. Com/country-info/compare/India/United-States/Crime
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 1:39:04 PM

He thinks my "jealousy" is what is causing Indians all over the world to get on the net and call India a shithole.

He thinks living in Ghana makes anyone shithole African. But will then brag about Indians living in Ghana. D'oh!

He says the bible is full of contradictions, But it is the word of God.

He once asked where did the women who anointed the body of Jesus get the spices if the preceding day was the sabbath, And (get this) all the stores were closed.

He thinks when world leaders visit india and "praise" india, That happens only to india. Lol.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 1:45:49 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Read your own admission.

You can still buy African slaves for $400 each in Libya.

You are just jealous you live in a shithole African country sorrounded by Negroid shitholes like yourself. And Harikrish a proud Indian lives in Canada and works in America.
Ethang said:Even the current Prime Minister of India, Says Indians are ashamed of being born. Do you know of any other country this is true of? The moron pretends none of this exists, And goes on posting nonsense.
Again:
So you were lying all this time. The Indian PM did not call Indians shitholes. You finally got the facts right.

We can start dealing with why you are not a proud African and why Trump called African countries shitholes.

India caught on video.

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

Africans genetically have lower IQ than non Africans. They also have the ugly negroid appearance to go with their low IQ.

We have Ethang's confession disparaging his people and country. Ethang is from Ghana Africa. He is a Ghanaian Aftican or African shithole according to Trump.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 3:07:33 PM

Read your own admission.

By racist morons like you. Slavery is still practiced in India. It is mandated in your religion. In Africa, Slavers have to abduct people and hide their acts, In India, Slavery is the religion, Slavers don't have to hide, They are your priests, The slavery is in your temples. And the poor dalits have been psychologically abducted.

In India they are free.

He is so stupid, Call him a goat for repetitively posting nonsense, And he promptly reposts nonsense.

He thinks he is superior to blacks, And doesn't know he is black himself.

He gravitated to Hinduism because Hinduism has a foot kissing ritual and he has a foot fetish, As most people with low self esteem do.

What a moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 3:12:52 PM

Read your own admission.

By racist morons like you. Slavery is still practiced in India. It is mandated in your religion. In Africa, Slavers have to abduct people and hide their acts, In India, Slavery is the religion, Slavers don't have to hide, They are your priests, The slavery is in your temples. And the poor dalits have been psychologically abducted.

In India they are free.

He is so stupid, Call him a goat for repetitively posting nonsense, And he promptly reposts nonsense.

He thinks he is superior to blacks, And doesn't know he is black himself.

He gravitated to Hinduism because Hinduism has a foot kissing ritual and he has a foot fetish, As most people with low self esteem do.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 3:19:37 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Read your own admission.

In India they are free.

Dalits are becoming millionaires. Each Dalit can buy 2500 African slaves from Libya at $400 each. But because of the bad Karma of negroids. No Indian will allow a negroid into their house.
Again:

India caught on video.

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

1. India has a population 4 times that of America. India 1. 3 billion. America 325 million.
3. Mass murders are common in America. Mass church killing. Mass school killing. Mass public killing. Mass terrorist killing. India does not have those problems.
4. America have an opioids problem. Drug related deaths are through the roof. India dies not have an opioids problem.
5. America has a Black problem. Africans living in America are descendants of slaves. Black Lives Matter is a black movement and not a right. India sees Africans as demons and people with very bad Karma to be avoided at any cost.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 4:39:10 PM

Read your own admission.

By Arab racist morons like you. It is Arab slavery.

Slavery is still practiced in India. It is mandated in your religion. In Africa, Slavers have to abduct people and hide their acts, In India, Slavery is the religion, Slavers don't have to hide, They are your priests, The slavery is in your temples. And the poor dalits have been psychologically abducted.

In India they are free.

Dalits are becoming millionaires.

Yeah, By the year 2198 there should be ten of them out of the 500, 000 poor shitholes.

He thinks killing a human to "protect" a cow is peachy. Calls it cow protection.

The moron pretends he has a clinic online, And can get lost in is fantasy like a dweeb furry.

He thinks after he dies he will come back as someone else. Really. And he talks of science with a straight face.

He's so stupid, He thinks bathing in a feces and rotting human corpse infected river is a spiritual experience. Then is surprised at the prevalence of skin diseases in shithole India.

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 4:52:02 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Read your own admission.

By Arab racist morons like you. It is Arab slavery.

Slavery is still practiced in India. It is mandated in your religion. In Africa, Slavers have to abduct people and hide their acts, In India, Slavery is the religion, Slavers don't have to hide, They are your priests, The slavery is in your temples. And the poor dalits have been psychologically abducted.

In India they are free.

Dalits are becoming millionaires. Each Dalit can buy 2500 African slaves from Libya at $400 each. But because of the bad Karma of negroids. No Indian will allow a negroid into their house.
Again:

India caught on video.

Trump loves Indians.

Indian women.

Indian men.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 8:12:18 PM

The dumbass thinks you only have to post last to "win", No matter what you post.

The moron thinks Trump likes his brown Indian butt. Yeah, He actually does.

This idiot thinks the Holocaust did not happen. Oh, And he's antisemitic too.

I dare you to find anyone more stupid than this.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 8:13:06 PM

The dumbass thinks you only have to post last to "win", No matter what you post.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 9:30:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Try this.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 10:59:34 PM

That's one "about" too many 2 degree man. Way to mangle the English. Yeah, We're convinced you're a scholar now.

Your shame and your lies lay open moron. You have been exposed as a fake, And reduced to posting the same thing over and over.

You are empty void. You have been beaten. Sit there in your Indian slum and pretend. Keep thinking no one knows you're lying.

You really are pitiful. But I've got a couple more for you.

Both men hari loves and admire, Modi and Trump, Have called India a shithole. The idiot has mentally blocked it out. Like selective amnesia.

Hari is so stupid, He thinks doctors become doctors by marriage.

Here is a typical exchange with the moron.

Moron - The bible is the word of God
Ethan - Aren't you Hindu?
Moron - Africans are ugly.
Ethan - Hindus are incomparable with Christianity.
Moron - Jesus was posessed.
Ethan. OK stupid.

100$ to anyone who can find a goat half as stupid.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.