Jump to topic:

Hindu Hari: Contradiction King

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 8:09:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
When you quote scriptures you should not add or change the original text which only distorts the word of God. -- Hindu hari

Notice that the moron calls the bible the word of God.

God gave Jesus a mission, Jesus failed in that mission, So God allowed Him to be crucified. -- Hindu hari

I am the word, The truth, And the life. No one comes to the Father but through me. I have overcome the world. -- King Jesus

How can Jesus be in us when he was seen ascending into the clouds? -- Hindu hari

Behold, I am with you always. My Father and I will come to you, And make our abode in your heart. -- King Jesus

You are inserting your opinion in the sacred verses which have no association with the actual scriptural text. It make the original word of God meaningless and turns it into your subjective occult aspirations and reflects the turmoil that is going on within your disturbed mind. -- Hindu hari

The moron actually said this to someone. Notice he calls the bible the original word of God. Then he immediately says. . .

God abandoned Jesus on the cross because Jesus failed. -- Hindu hari

I and my Father are one. -- King Jesus
This is my beloved Son, In whom I am well pleased. -- God the Father

I guess the original word of God is subject to this moron's interpretation.

How can Hindu hari be so self contradictory? How can he charge others with twisting what he admits is the word of God and then blatantly do the same thing? Here he explains.

Reincarnation is taught in Hinduism and not in the Bible. Resurrection is taught in the Bible. Reason. . . People either go to heaven or hell after they are resurrected according to the Bible. Reincarnation is the cycle of rebirths on earth which us not compatible with Christianity. --Hindu hari

Anyone who says Jesus is not the Christ is the Antichrist. -- The Bible

Hindu hari's own words are the best reply to him here.

Why do you lie and misquote the word of God? You are a liar and a lunatic! -- Hindu hari.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 5:36:06 PM
When you quote scriptures you should not add or change the original text which only distorts the word of God. -- Hindu hari

God gave Jesus a mission, Jesus failed in that mission, So God allowed Him to be crucified. -- Hindu hari

I am the word, The truth, And the life. No one comes to the Father but through me. I have overcome the world. -- King Jesus

How can Jesus be in us when he was seen ascending into the clouds? -- Hindu hari

Behold, I am with you always. My Father and I will come to you, And make our abode in your heart. -- King Jesus

You are inserting your opinion in the sacred verses which have no association with the actual scriptural text. It make the original word of God meaningless and turns it into your subjective occult aspirations and reflects the turmoil that is going on within your disturbed mind. -- Hindu hari

The moron actually said this to someone. Notice he calls the bible the original word of God. Then he immediately says. . .

How can Hindu hari be so self contradictory? How can he charge others with twisting what he admits is the word of God and then blatantly do the same thing? Here he explains.

Reincarnation is taught in Hinduism and not in the Bible. Resurrection is taught in the Bible. Reason. . . People either go to heaven or hell after they are resurrected according to the Bible. Reincarnation is the cycle of rebirths on earth which us not compatible with Christianity. --Hindu hari

Why do you lie and misquote the word of God? You are a liar and a lunatic! -- Hindu hari.

What's up moron? Can't face your own words?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 6:07:33 PM
ethang5 wrote:

How would you know what the bible is?
Your father and you are a atheists.
You said: "My father, An atheist, Had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, But in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, And by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you. " I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "

Evidence Jesus failed. Jesus laments on the cross he was forsaken by God.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

Jesus spoke in parables and figuratively. He promised he would no longer speak figuratively. But he was crucified shortly after.
John 16:25 I have spoken these things to you in figures of speech. A time is coming when I will no longer speak to you this way, But will tell you plainly about the Father.

Jesus was seen ascending to heaven. His departure was witnessed by many. He promised yo return. That never happened.

Acts 1:11 "Men of Galilee, " they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, Who has been taken from you into heaven, Will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven. "

Jesus said he is living in his father's house in heaven and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests. Jesus has to return to fetch his followers. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.
John 14:2 My Father"s house has many rooms; if that were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Jesus felt betrayed on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " which means, "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken Me? "

God loved the world more than his son Jesus.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, That he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, But have everlasting life.

Read the scriptures as it is written. I quote scriptures to back my position.

Reincarnation is a concept in Hinduism.
Resurrection is a Christian belief taught by Jesus.
Get an education you low IQ negroid mutt.

Jesus himself said anyone claiming he (Jesus) is the Christ is a false prophet.
Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, Claiming, "I am the Messiah, " and will deceive many.

We know the only one who ever claimed he was the Messiah was Jesus.

Yes, Jesus did say he was the Messiah. He said he was Messiah to the Samaritan woman at the well at Sychar. John 4:25-26

The woman said to him, "I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, He will tell us all things. " (26) Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am he. "

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

You said: "My father, An atheist, Had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, But in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, And by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you. " I still have much of that mindset in me.
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 7:31:56 PM

You said:. . . . .

Lol. I won't let you dodge addressing what you said. There will be no escape for you here moron. Answer. Is the bible the word of God? Or are you a self contradicting lunatic?

Evidence Jesus failed.

No dodging. Scripture you call the word of God says Jesus succeeded. You say Jesus failed. Who is right? You or scripture? Answer, Or show us you are as fake as your demon religion.

Jesus said, "I am the word, The truth, And the life. No one comes to the Father but through me. I have overcome the world. " -- King Jesus

Is this true or not?

Jesus spoke in parables and figuratively. He promised he would no longer speak figuratively. But he was crucified shortly after.

No dodging you self loathing moron. Tell us which of you are right. You or Jesus?

So who is right here? You or Jesus? Tell us you dodging moron. Can Jesus be in us like He said, Or is that not possible like you said? Tell us.

Jesus said he is living in his father's house in heaven and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests. Jesus has to return to fetch his followers. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

Jesus said nothing about "living" in any house. And it has nothing to do with the question facing you coward. Is the word of God correct, Or are you correct?

You are inserting your opinion in the sacred verses which have no association with the actual scriptural text. It makes the original word of God meaningless and turns it into your subjective occult aspirations and reflects the turmoil that is going on within your disturbed mind. -- Hindu hari

That isn't what you said. You said God abandoned Jesus. You said God abandoned Jesus because Jesus failed. The word of God says the opposite. Tell us who is correct. Don't run away.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, That he gave his only begotten Son, That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, But have everlasting life.

John 3:16 says nothing about how much God loved Jesus, Or who He loved more. Let's use you to answer you here.

You are inserting your opinion in the sacred verses which have no association with the actual scriptural text. It makes the original word of God meaningless and turns it into your subjective aspirations and reflects the turmoil that is going on within your disturbed mind.

Scripture says Jesus succeeded. Scripture does not say Jesus was abandoned. Scripture says Mary was a virgin. You quote scripture, And then state your idiotic opinion that has nothing to do with the scripture you quoted. For example, John 3:16 says nothing about God loving the world more than Jesus. That is just you inserting your opinion in the sacred verses.

We know.

We know.

Lol. Can you hear the moron running?

Jesus himself said anyone claiming he (Jesus). . . . .

Lie. Jesus himself said anyone claiming he (they). .

. . Was the Christ is a false prophet.

Matthew 24:4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, Claiming, "I am the Messiah, " and will deceive many.

Lol. Poor reading comprehension. See the comma after "claiming"? It isn't a claim of Jesus but a claim of the ones trying to deceive. The word of God calls Jesus the Christ. You say He is not.

One of you is wrong. Dodge or answer, My work will be done.

We know no such thing, Yet Jesus' claim is enough. So Jesus says He is, You say He isn't. Who is right? You or the word of God?

Yes, Jesus did say he was the Messiah.

We know moron. How come you say the word is of God but then contradict the word? Another chance to dodge here moron.

He said he was Messiah to the Samaritan woman at the well at Sychar. John 4:25-26

We know. So who is right? You or Jesus? Can you clear up your contradictions? Do your feet feel warm?

Harikrish is a moron who, When caught in his stupidity, Cannot answer but will dodge with unrelated quotes. You are not even a scholar, Much less a biblical one.

I know it cannot be the word of God as you say it is sometimes AND not the word of God as you say it is sometimes. You are either contradicting yourself, Which would mean you are deluded, Or lying, Which would mean you carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

My father and I WERE atheists moron. But that has nothing to do with your contradictions here. No dodging. Explain yourself.

So, You can't answer. Just like the morons in Jesus' day who said the same stupid things as you.

As a Hindu, You worship demons who are the enemies of Christ. You are a lying moron, Who contradicts himself on the bible as it suits whatever lie you happen to be pitching at the time.

The word of God is correct, You are a liar. A poorly educated liar.

Thank you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 8:39:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Look at something he recently wrote.

In saying that the resurrection story is untrue (despite saying in other places before and after this, That the story is true) he writes. . .

Scriptures tell us they waited till after sabbath. And went to his tomb early Sunday morning with spices to anoint Jesus's body. But where did they get the spices from if the previous day was the Sabbath and everything was closed.

Everything was closed? ROFL!

This idiot thinks there was a spice mart around the block from Mary in the year 33 AD!

Scriptures tell us they waited till after sabbath. And went to his tomb early Sunday morning with spices to anoint Jesus's body. But where did they get the spices from if the previous day was the Sabbath and everything was closed.
Sabbath was a Jewish holiday from Mose's time and shops were closed. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant low IQ negroid mutt.

Exodus 16:26 Six days you are to gather it, But on the seventh day, The Sabbath, There will not be any. "

My God this moron is stupid. And this is the idiot who fashions himself a biblical scholar. Too funny. Tossing this idiot is like shooting dead fish in a barrel.

You are a low IQ negroid atheist. Read your confession.

Everything was closed. . . . Lol. The Romans observed the Sabbath. People didn't keep spices at all times, But simply popped down to the 7-11 (apu) in 33 AD whenever there was a crucifixion happening. They couldn't have borrowed spices cause, You know, With the quickie-mart (apu) closed for Sabbath, Everyone was out of spices.

Only the Jews kept sabbath you low IQ negroid atheist.
Sabbath was a Jewish holiday from Mose's time and shops were closed. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant low IQ negroid mutt.

What a moron!
What a low IQ negroid atheist you are Ethang. You run drugs and you call it bibles. Bible are not banned drugs are.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

That is Ethang's coded language for:
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run drugs to countries which outlaw the possession of drugs. I have three helpers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 8:55:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:

John 16:25 I have spoken these things to you in figures of speech. A time is coming when I will no longer speak to you this way, But will tell you plainly about the Father.

Jesus was seen ascending to heaven. His departure was witnessed by many. He promised yo return. That never happened.

Acts 1:11 "Men of Galilee, " they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, Who has been taken from you into heaven, Will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven. "

John 14:2 My Father"s house has many rooms; if that were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Yes, Jesus did say he was the Messiah. He said he was Messiah to the Samaritan woman at the well at Sychar. John 4:25-26

The woman said to him, "I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, He will tell us all things. " (26) Jesus said to her, "I who speak to you am he. "

What a low IQ negroid atheist you are Ethang. You run drugs and you call it bibles. Bible are not banned drugs are.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

That is Ethang's coded language for running drugs.
Ethang5 actually means: I live in Africa where I run drugs to countries which outlaw the possession of drugs. I have three helpers.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2019 9:11:21 PM
You have nothing.

You can't address your stupid contradictions. Instead, You post something I said to another person in another conversation. You dodge and dance. A scholar would be able to clear up his contradictions if he had any.

I post facts, And you repost the same pointless nonsense. "You run bibles! , You live in Ghana! " Stupid.

You just repeat stupidity that has been debunked. You can't address how or why so many Indians call India a shithole. All you do is post a "Trump praises India" as if that means something. You were posting that 2 years ago.

How can anybody be as stupid as you? You are even too stupid to insult. It's like insulting a goat.

You are so confused, You actually accused me of running drugs because you couldn't address your contradictions. A stupid idiot trapped by his own stupid sayings.

You dodge every fault of your shithole country, As if pretending to be blind makes your faults a disappear.

But you don't know me. I don't tire. I don't get frustrated. I never lose focus. You are a moron. You will get treated like a moron. All the stupid things you've said, Will haunt you. I will never stop pointing out your sleaze, And your shithole country's filth as long as you remain a racist moron.

You are a low self esteem moron, So you love attention. You will get it from me till you choke on it. You will eat your stupidity.

So don't get tired. I see you're slacking on the spam. Don't. You chose stupidity, Now you're swimming in it.

So don't give up moron. Post more old, Unrelated stupidity. You will be doing so for a long time.

Useless moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 12:20:21 AM
ethang5 wrote:
You have nothing.

I am a proud Indian. I live in Canada and work in America. Best of 3 worlds.
You are a low IQ negroid full time slave living with negroid shitholes in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You got the worst of 3 worlds which is worse than nothing. Lol!

I post facts, And you repost the same pointless nonsense. "You run bibles! , You live in Ghana! " Stupid.

You post material that you distorted. Your low IQ prevents you from understanding the material you post. But what can be expected from a low IQ negroid who is a full time slave in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

You just repeat stupidity that has been debunked. You can't address how or why so many Indians call India a shithole. All you do is post a "Trump praises India" as if that means something. You were posting that 2 years ago.

You dare not open the videos of world leaders praising India or bear to look at the beautiful Indians. Because your world is full of ugly Africans and shitholes.

How can anybody be as stupid as you? You are even too stupid to insult. It's like insulting a goat.

I am not here to insult anyone. I post researched material such as:
1. The role Christianity played in African history.
2. If Africans are subhuman. Is God to blame?
3. Why are there no great African achievements?

I raise the concern Christianity and Arab enslavement of Africans for 1, 700 years combined has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

You are so confused, You actually accused me of running drugs because you couldn't address your contradictions. A stupid idiot trapped by his own stupid sayings.

Bibles are not banned items. Drugs are. So running bibles is coded language for running drugs.

Read you own post.
Ethang said: Africa and South America are about 80% Christian
So how can bibles be banned when 80% of Africans are Christians. You live in Ghana Africa where you claim you run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles.

You dodge every fault of your shithole country, As if pretending to be blind makes your faults a disappear.

I have rebutted your attacks on my country (India) and people (Indians) and religion (Hinduism) with facts and citations. You cannot even name a single African achievement and now I found your disparaging posts about your country and people.

But you don't know me. I don't tire. I don't get frustrated. I never lose focus. You are a moron. You will get treated like a moron. All the stupid things you've said, Will haunt you. I will never stop pointing out your sleaze, And your shithole country's filth as long as you remain a racist moron.

We know you live in Ghana Africa and you work as a full time slave for free and you are not a proud African. And you have said some very disparaging things about your country Ghana Africa. That Africans like you are shitholes we got from Trump.

You are a low self esteem moron, So you love attention. You will get it from me till you choke on it. You will eat your stupidity.

I am a proud Indian living in Canada and work in America. You live in a shithole African country which you are not prpud off or prpud to be African. You have the problem of low self esteem and bad negroid genes.

So don't get tired. I see you're slacking on the spam. Don't. You chose stupidity, Now you're swimming in it.

How can I be tired. I did my research and now I have evidence black negroids like you are indeed low IQ and willing to work full time as a slave for free.

So don't give up moron. Post more.
You are the shithole living in Ghana Africa working as a full time slave for free. Lol!

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 7:14:32 AM
Harikrish is a proud Indian and proud of his country India and his people.

Those people call you and India a shithole. And if you were really proud, You would admit you lied and stop lying.

I am proud to be an Indian.

You can post it a million times, The fact that you lied and continue in that lie shows you are not proud. Proud people do not lie.

You are not proud to be African.

We agree here, But for some reason, You keep repeating on what we agree. Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

But that is your problem.

No, That is your problem. We agree but you keep stupidly repeating it. You're the one with the problem.

Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.

Yet only your PM said Indians are ashamed of being Indians. And he didn't say most, He said all. This is again what I pointed out about you. Your hypocrisy. Your PM says Indians are not proud to be born Indian, And you promptly accuse others of being ashamed. But you have no evidence, Just idiot racism, And you pretend you didn't hear your PM call you a shithole.

Well, We heard him. And we've seen your lies. We have evidence of you being a shithole. Hypocrite.

Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.

Then you should have done that instead of lying about those achievements.

Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.

Yet no African lied here. Only the "proud" Indian did. And here you go again with the hypocrisy. India was enslaved for centuries, And you promptly accuse others of being slaves. You're too stupid to realize that if slavery ruins people, It ruins Indians too.

The thing is, Dalits are still slaves. They say they are slaves. Your government had to outlaw the slave system. But just like a moron hypocrite, Here you are babbling about slavery. The one with a history of slavery that extends to today. Hypocrite.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . .

Lol. Again the hypocrisy. You are the one who has nothing nice to say about Ghana. But as usual, You will accuse others of what you do. You had a chance to say something nice about India. Instead, You told a lie.

Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Just like you. You said publically you were not a low IQ African. This implies you are African, Just not a low IQ one. You say nothing nice about your people, So you accuse others of it. Hypocrite.

You have to pretend I'm not American because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.

Your manic and scatterbrain posts show it. Even if you pretend, You do see your lies, You know India is filthy, You see the posts of so many other Indians calling India a shithole, You are aware your own PM called you ashamed to be Indian. So when I point out your shame, It's truth stings you. That's why you get so angry that your posts start to resemble the babblings of a lunatic.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa.

See why yours don't sting? They are either innocuous, Like I live in Ghana, Or imaginary, Like I work for free. These are just a racist moron lashing out haphazardly. I can talk about any charge you make, But you have to avoid mine. You have to hide. If they don't sting, Why do you hide?

But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .

Hypocrisy again. You are stuck on DDO, And stuck by poverty in India, But will promptly accuse others of being stuck. This is hypocrisy.

Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

Yet black Hindus like you are thronging the US embassy in India. You even lie about working in America.

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that.

To a race obsessed moron maybe. But India is a bigger, Sh! Ttier, Shithole. India has more people sh! Tting in the streets daily than the entire population of Ghana. But your hypocrisy makes you call others shitholes, When India is the biggest, Sh! Ttiest shithole on Earth.

Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You reposted your stupidity, But I re-exposed your shame.

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And a moron.

What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

Lol. Your racism obsesses you OK. But the board has topics idiot. And good luck on that "research" while being uneducated. Now that your ignorance in the spices and contradiction posts are staring you in the face, All you care about is Africa. Lol.

Nothing good comes out of Africa. -- Hindu hari.

The hypocrite strikes again.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt.

That's how we know the truth hurts you hypocrite. If you accuse others of hurting, You're in pain.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 4:28:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish is a proud Indian and proud of his country India and his people.

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Indians are high achievers and successful and can brag about India's great achievements.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1,700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . .

Lol.

. . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

How can it sting Harikrish who is a proud successful Indian living in Canada and working in the US.
You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes..
Even Africans in America are treated like black shitholes. Your bad Karma is worse than what any Hindu could have imagined.

https://youtu.be...

You are a liar. I posted your lies.

You posted lies about India.

You are ashamed, Your PM says you are.

PM Modi praises Indians for their success.
Bill Gates praises India for success, seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu.Be...

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.

Trump loves Indians.

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.

Indian men.

India's successful Mars mission.

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.

You are a shithole, Your ignorance on the bible shows it

You said: "My father, an atheist, had both a journalism and law degree. He was big on logic and rational thought. Not in the self-serving irrational way neo-atheists are today, but in the classical way. He raised my siblings and I to think, and by "think" he did not mean, "whatever is pleasing to you." I still have much of that mindset in me.

Shame on the low IQ negroid Ethang.

Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame a repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And moron.
What you said about your country and people and your work is all that matters to my research about:

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, and I see people do here, exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, west Africa, and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. he told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, and people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote: . I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, as evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, the JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 8:28:52 PM
Again the same thing.

Your contradictions are pointed out, And instead of explaining, You start ranting about blacks.

You call the bible the word of God, Yet you contradict it. How can this be? You rant about Africa.

You affirm a verse in one comment, And deny the same verse in another comment. How does that make sense? You rant about blacks.

You contradict yourself, With your own words, Quoted back to you. In reply you rant about Africa.

Every thread. Every topic. The same response from you. Africans are. . . . . .

You are a fake. A fraud. You aren't a scholar. You aren't even educated. Look at you. A pitiful racist yelling the exact same unrelated nonsense to every thread, Every post.

Telling us you are white, Hold two degrees, Live in Canada, Are a scholar, Proud of India. But they are all lies. All just part of your homoerotic fantasy world where you imagine men licking your feet.

That is why you can't answer anything. You know nothing. You are a fake. A fraud. You can't admit it, So you're trapped in your world of stupidity. Simply posting stupidity over and over.

I do pity you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 8:29:24 PM
Again the same thing.

Your contradictions are pointed out, And instead of explaining, You start ranting about blacks.

You call the bible the word of God, Yet you contradict it. How can this be? You rant about Africa.

You affirm a verse in one comment, And deny the same verse in another comment. How does that make sense? You rant about blacks.

You contradict yourself, With your own words, Quoted back to you. In reply you rant about Africa.

You are a fake. A fraud. You aren't a scholar. You aren't even educated. Look at you. A pitiful racist yelling the exact same unrelated nonsense to every thread, Every post.

Telling us you are white, Hold two degrees, Live in Canada, Are a scholar, Proud of India. But they are all lies. All just part of your homoerotic fantasy world where you imagine men licking your feet.

That is why you can't answer anything. You know nothing. You are a fake. A fraud. You can't admit it, So you're trapped in your world of stupidity. Simply posting stupidity over and over.

I do pity you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 9:08:34 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Again the same thing.

I do pity you.

Save your pity for yourself and your negroid people.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks (Africans) and Non-Blacks(Others)

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang, Look at what you do for a living in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

And you are an atheist. Lol!

But you are a full time slave living in Ghana Africa where you are delivering free bibles. Dumb gets dumber. Lol!

Ethang said: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Read you other disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2019 9:21:51 PM

When you tire of dodging, Here is the OP. Address it. Blacks in Africa have nothing to do with your ignorance and self contradictions. No scholar contradicts himself. You are a fake and a fraud.

I do pity you. You are pitiful.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 12:12:04 AM
ethang5 wrote:

How can Jesus be in us when he was seen ascending into the clouds? -- Hindu hari.

God loved the world more than his beloved son Jesus.
Its in the scriptures.

That is Ethang's coded language for running drugs.
Ethang5 actually means: I live in Africa where I run drugs to countries which outlaw the possession of drugs. I have three helpers.

When you tire of dodging, Here is the OP. Address it. Blacks in Africa have nothing to do with your ignorance and self contradictions. No scholar contradicts himself. You are a fake and a fraud.

I used scriptures to back my positions. All you do is show your scriptural ignorance.

We pity you for living in a shithole African country and working full time as a slave running free bibles to countries which outlaw possession of bibles.
Your karma is worse that what any Hindu could have imagined.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 12:47:40 AM

How would you? You called it the word of God. Is it? Don't dodge. Answer.

That isn't evidence Jesus failed you moron. The book you called the word of God says Jesus succeeded.

No address that. Is the bible the word of God?

Still doesn't explain your contradictions. Is the bible the word of God or not?

How can Jesus be in us when he was seen ascending into the clouds? -- Hindu hari.

Jesus was seen ascending to heaven. His departure was witnessed by many.

The book you call the word of God records Jesus saying He would dwell in our hearts. Who is correct? You or the word of God?

He promised yo return. That never happened

That hasn't happened. And off topic here.

Jesus said he is living in his father's house in heaven

He did not moron. He said, "In my Father's house are many mansions. . . .

Nothing about Him "living" there.

. . . And works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests.

The book you call the word of God says Jesus has thousands apon thousands of servants. Exactly how stupid are you? Address the question.

Jesus has to return to fetch his followers. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

I do moron. That is why I don't contradict myself. If Jesus failed to save His followers, Why would He return to fetch them? D'oh! Another question the fake bible scholar will dodge.

Here, Listen to yourself.

You actually said this to someone. Notice you calls the bible the original word of God. Then he immediately say. . .

That is not what you said liar. Jesus feeling abandoned is not the same as God abandoning Him. And abandon is not betrayed. You are the most pathetic "scholar" I've ever met.

Its in the scriptures.

Nothing about God loving the world more. Here, Listen to yourself again.

When you quote scriptures you should not add or change the original text which only distorts the word of God.

You twist scripture to back your position. As above. The passage says nothing about God loving the world more than His Son. That is just you inserting your own stupidity.

Education about what? You just said not compatible with Christianity. You, My little idiot, Are a Hindu. You are not compatible with Christianity.

So, Are you right that Jesus was not the Messiah? Or is the book you call the word of God correct that Jesus is the Messiah?

Thank you. Then I prefer to believe Jesus, And know you are a liar.

Hari is a liar and a moron who cannot address his many contradictions.

I don't contradict myself with it.

You said:. . . . .

If it's "said", Then it's past tense moron.

I used scriptures to back my positions. All you do is show your scriptural ignorance.

Scripture contradicts you. And you can't answer simple questions about your insepid contradictions.

We pity you for living in a shithole African country and working full time as a slave running free bibles to countries which outlaw possession of bibles.

Who is we? The contradictions show you to be a fake and a fraud. The fact that you cannot address them show you to be a lying Antichrist.

Hindus worship demons. No wonder you contradict the word of God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 4:24:39 AM
ethang5 wrote:
I see you online,

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you. Ghanaian Africans.

I am proud to be an Indian. You are not proud to be African. But that is your problem. Most Africans are not proud to be Africans.
Africans like you are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Lol.

I am not. You have to pretend I'm not because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

Shame on the low IQ negroid

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that. Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

Try this.
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 6:35:11 AM
Aww, Moron. I see you've run away from Turing to explain your contradictions. You couldn't. You are the most pitiful bible scholar I've ever met. You don't even have the guts to say whether the bible is the word of God or not. No surprise you're running.

Ethang maybe it will make you feel better to start saying nice things about the country you live in and the people that look like you.

The hypocrite is here again. You're the one saying not nice things, But the hypocrite in you charges others.

I am proud to be an Indian.

Delete this all you want, It just shows your shame. You PM says you are ashamed to be Indian. Your lies on Indian stats testify to your shame too, And that is why you delete them. Shame.

India still has slavery. Today. After centuries.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

Ethan does not lie about stats. You do.

You have to pretend I'm not American because as a moron racist, That is what you assume is a terrible insult. My insults sting you because I don't have to use fakery.

Again you cut out my reply because it stings you. You are ashamed to be Indian. You prove your PM right. That is why you lied about Indian stats. Shame.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa.

I work for free as a slave yet I have faster, Better internet than you? I'm a fulltime slave yet I have more spare time than you? Funny sales clerk.

You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years.

All Christians are full time slaves for His Majesty Jesus Christ. But you as a "biblical scholar" can't understand that.

If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes.

Like you are stuck on DDO? Dude, You can't just make up childish insults when your butt is so exposed.

Tell the Hindus to stop mobbing the US embassy in India. Indians were slaves for centuries, And you were sacked from every other site, Now you sit here waiting for someone to attack. Your karma ain't so hot moron.

I didn't post Indian stats. You did. You lied. Marriage does not make a shithole a doctor. You are ashamed, Your PM says you are.

And then he admitted their shame.

Hey stupid, All politicians do that to every country. Modi himself said Indians are ashamed of being Indian.

Trump loves Indians.

If Trump hates blacks, How do you think he feels about Indians? Lol. Moron.

Lol! This is like, "The coldest chambers in Hell, 1945. Lol

You are a shithole, Your ignorance on the bible shows it.

This is how we know you feel ashamed. Even the things you say are like you are retarded. But come on, If your debacle on Mary and the spices, And your contradictions haven't shamed you enough, There is more coming. Stick your head in the sand and pretend that you aren't a moron. Delete your shame and repost your stupidity.

You live in Ghana Africa a shithole country.

It's like being able to command a goat. . . That types. Lol.

You cannot be a bigger shithole or dumbass than that.

India is. 450 million shithole a day. No bigger shithole on Earth.

Wait you even work there full time as a slave for free. Lol!

For Jesus, You fake bible scholar. You are exposed as a sham, A fake, A liar, And moron.

Lol. New fantasy. His research. We know racism is all that matters to you. That is what we're highlighting dummy.

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern.

Posts are confessions? You have plenty. But you keep dodging. How about this one?

We have nice white atheist on DDO too! You will get your cracker.

Homo pimping? But we can see you aren't white in this comment. Own up you black Indian shithole.

You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African.

Lol. You try to call me everything I call you. Can't you be original?

You even publicly denounce your race. . . .

When did I denounce whites? In fact, When did I denounce any race? I think your moron racism has fooled you again.

. . . And said openly you are not a proud African.

I am not. Should I lie like you?

You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

That is exactly you. Every post you make shows this. You excel at hypocrisy.

You went beserk. . . .

Walls of texts. Scattered claims. Dodgy spelling. Silly repetitions. Weird charges. Mixing fantasy with reality. You are berserk. I sting you and you go crazy.

Well, You're already crazy but you know what I mean.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 2:48:21 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish proud Indian. Ethang Ghanaian shithole.

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Lol.

You live in a shithole country Ghana Africa and work for free as a full time slave in Ghana Africa. You said you have been a full time slave for 15 years. If you had a choice you would have left your shithole country. But you are stuck in Africa like the millions of other African shitholes. .

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

Try this.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 11:07:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

would you know what the bible is?
My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the me

How would you? You called it the word of God. Is it? Don't dodge. Answer.

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

That isn't evidence Jesus failed you moron. The book you called the word of God says Jesus succeeded.

Jesus made many blasphemous claims which was why the Jews rejected him and shouted Crucify him!

No address that. Is the bible the word of God?

Of course the bible is the word of the Jewish God. The Old Testament is called the Hebrew bible.

Still doesn't explain your contradictions. Is the bible the word of God or not?

Of course the bible is the word of the Jewish God. The Old Testament is called the Hebrew bible. The Bible was revealed to the Jews first. All the prophets and Patriachs were Jews. Duh!

Jesus was seen ascending to heaven. His departure was witnessed by many.

The book you call the word of God records Jesus saying He would dwell in our hearts. Who is correct? You or the word of God?

Apply critical thinking. The heart is an organ that pumps blood. After millions of heart surgeries no Jesus was found dwelling in anyone's heart.

It clearly says they will come. But Jesus has not returned. Read your bible.

He promised to return. That never happened

That hasn't happened. And off topic here.

Why? Christians are still waiting for Jesus to return after 2000 years.
Jesus said he is living in his father's house in heaven

He did not moron. He said, "In my Father's house are many mansions. . . .

Nothing about Him "living" there.
Jesus said he was going to his father's house to prepare rooms for guest in his father's mansion. So Jesus works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests in his father's house.

The book you call the word of God says Jesus has thousands apon thousands of servants. Exactly how stupid are you? Address the question.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
Jesus said he was going to his father's house to prepare rooms for guests.
When Jesus was being crucified no angels came to save him even though he said he commanded many angels.

Jesus has to return to fetch his followers. Read your bible you scripturally ignorant mutt.

I do moron. That is why I don't contradict myself. If Jesus failed to save His followers, Why would He return to fetch them? D'oh! Another question the fake bible scholar will dodge.
Read your bible you ignorant negroid atheist.
John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Jesus said he will return to fetch his followers.

Here, Listen to yourself.

You actually said this to someone. Notice you calls the bible the original word of God. Then he immediately say. . .

That is not what you said liar. Jesus feeling abandoned is not the same as God abandoning Him. And abandon is not betrayed. You are the most pathetic "scholar" I've ever met.

Synonyms for betrayed. Abandon. Deceive. Forsake. Mislead. Seduce. Bluff. Cross. Delude.

I quoted Jesus's last words on the cross.
Forsaken synonym abandoned. Betrayed synonym abandoned.

Its in the scriptures.

Nothing about God loving the world more. Here, Listen to yourself again.

God so loved the world he gave up (sacrificed) his only begotten son to save the world. God loved the world more than his son Jesus or he would have saved not sacrificed his son. . Read your bible you ignorant negroid mutt.

When you quote scriptures you should not add or change the original text which only distorts the word of God.

You twist scripture to back your position. As above. The passage says nothing about God loving the world more than His Son. That is just you inserting your own stupidity.

Why is Jesus still preparing rooms for guest and promised to return to fetch them? Jesus only does what his father commands him to do.
And.

Education about what? You just said not compatible with Christianity. You, My little idiot, Are a Hindu. You are not compatible with Christianity.

I explained reincarnation is in Hinduism and resurrection is in Christianity.
Harikrish is trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian theology and Islamic fundamentalism.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 12:13:39 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Harikrish is trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

So Jesus fulfilled his own prophecy of deception and the antichrist. His irony was not lost on the Jews. They rejected him.

Jesus is the only one who claimed to be the Messiah and deceived many just as he had warned. That is why the Jews rejected Jesus and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

So, Are you right that Jesus was not the Messiah? Or is the book you call the word of God correct that Jesus is the Messiah?

As a biblical scholar I apply critical textual analysis, Biblical historicity, Archeological discoveries and peer studies.
As a student of the behavioural sciences there is general agreement Jesus suffered from a messiah complex which got worse with time.

So Jesus fulfilled his own prophecy of deception and the antichrist. His irony was not lost on the Jews. They rejected him.

Jesus is the only one who claimed to be the Messiah and deceived many just as he had warned. That is why the Jews rejected Jesus and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

I quote scriptures which back my position. I am a biblical scholar in a legitimate profession.
You said you live in Ghana Africa. You run bibles to countries which outlaws possession of bibles. What you do is illegal.

You run free bibles to countries where bibles are outlawed. It's more than a contradiction. You are boasting about breaking the laws of countries. You even said you live in Africa and work as a full time slave.

You are a low IQ negroid atheist living in Ghana Africa a full time slave delivering free bibles.
African slaves also thought they were doing God's work because their white masters were Christians. You are only following your natural African instincts. . . Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

Who is we? The contradictions show you to be a fake and a fraud. The fact that you cannot address them show you to be a lying Antichrist.

We as in free good men.

As a Biblical scholar I Address the contradictions in the bible that are beyond the scripturally ignorant mutts like you.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 2:07:47 AM

Education about what? I have a real education, I don't lie online about it. You just said not compatible with Christianity. You, My little idiot, Are a Hindu. You are not compatible with Christianity.

We know idiot. You are Hindu. Yet you called the Christian bible the word of God. You are not compatible with Christianity.

Harikrisk is a lying fool.

You say Jesus is not the Christ. The book you called the word of God says Jesus is the Christ. You, My lying idiot, Carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

Lie. The verse says many others would falsely claim to be Christ. Your training failed you moron.

Then Jesus is the Messiah. The Christ.

Then stop contradicting yourself idiot.

So Jesus fulfilled his own prophecy of deception and the antichrist.

But the book you call the word of God disputes you. So we know the Antichrist is you.

His irony was not lost on the Jews. They rejected him.

Just like you. But unlike you, They were not so stupid and self contradictory as to first call scripture, The word of God. You are not compatible with Christianity.

Jesus is the only one who claimed to be the Messiah and deceived many just as he had warned.

Your grasp of English is far too bad for you to have been trained in scriptures. Perhaps you were "trained" in Hindi.

That is why the Jews rejected Jesus and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

That is not what the book you call the word of God says moron. You are contradicting yourself.

You know no such thing. Several prophets, Apostles, And the OT claim Jesus is the Messiah. You are not compatible with Christianity.

As a biblical scholar I apply critical textual analysis, Biblical historicity, Archeological discoveries and peer studies.

Yet you can't answer a simple question but slither like a weasel. You are not compatible with Christianity.

As a student of the behavioural sciences there is general agreement Jesus suffered from a messiah complex which got worse with time.

Yet the book you called the word of God contradicts you. You are an idiot because you contradict yourself. When you are shown your own comment saying the the Bible is the word of God, You pretend you can't see it. So we know you are aware of your contradiction. That means you are a deliberate liar. Which in turn means you carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

Jesus called Himself the Christ. Was He wrong?

No, . . . .

But Jesus said. . . . .

What Jesus said is not the topic here. What you said is. You are contradicting yourself. We know you believe stupid things, Tell us how you can believe Jesus was deceitful AND believe that the Bible is the word of God. Only an idiot believes both.

Your own words are apt for you here. . .

I quote scriptures which back my position. I am a biblical scholar in a legitimate profession.

You are a moron and a liar. You don't know English grammar. You cannot be a scholar. You contradict yourself, And when asked about your contradiction, You repeat silliness nonsensically. You are incompatible with Christianity.

You said you live in Ghana Africa.

Yes. And for a moron racist, That is horrible. So?

You run bibles to countries which outlaws possession of bibles. What you do is illegal.

In those countries yes. But remember I report first to His Glorious Excellence, Jesus Christ.

The cows you think you lead are off topic here. You contradict yourself. Explain it. The book you call the word of God contradicts you.

I know what a contradiction is. You say the bible is the word of God. That same bible calls you the Antichrist. You affirm it and then deny it in equal measure, So quoting it now doesn't help you.

I just showed you your contradictions, And you pretended the problem was in the verse. The problem is in your contradicting comments. Further, When asked point blank, You can't answer questions. You delete points showing you to be a moron, And repeat your stupidity.

You run free bibles to countries where bibles are outlawed. It's more than a contradiction. You are boasting about breaking the laws of countries.

Breaking human laws is not sin idiot. Jesus broke the law. You are breaking the law of God. You are contradicting the very book you yourself call the word of God. So either the book is not the word of God, Or you carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

You even said you live in Africa and work as a full time slave.

I am a slave to the one who inspired the book you call the word of God.

Blacks in Africa have nothing to do with your ignorance and self contradictions. No scholar contradicts himself. You are a fake and a fraud.

You are a low IQ negr. . . . . . .

Yeah, Yeah, We heard you. That has nothing to do with your contradictions. Explain yourself.

We as in free good men.

ROFL! God men? Born of God, Is that you?

As a Biblical scholar I Address the contradictions in the bible that are beyond the scripturally ignorant mutts like you.

Yet you cannot explain how if it is the word of God, How can it have contradictions? You contradict yourself, Making your argument nonsense.

You are a fake. A fraud. Not a professional. Not a scholar. You are just another internet moron calling himself a god. You lead no one. No one follows you. You are a self loathing loser stuck on a dead site.

No stupidity you post or repost will change that. The book you call the word of God exposes you as the spirit of the Antichrist.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 9:59:40 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Education about what? I have a real education, I don't lie online about it. You just said not compatible with Christianity. You, My little idiot, Are a Hindu. You are not compatible with Christianity.

You are a low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa. You run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles. You have been doing that for over 15 years. You call that being educated.
Go get your head slapped.

We know idiot. You are Hindu. Yet you called the Christian bible the word of God. You are not compatible with Christianity.

Ethang run bibles just like the JW are delivery mules.

You say Jesus is not the Christ. The book you called the word of God says Jesus is the Christ. You, My lying idiot, Carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

If that was true why did the Jews reject Jesus and demand he be crucified.

Deuteronomy 18:20 But if any prophet dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, Or to speak in the name of other gods, That prophet must be put to death

Lie. The verse says many others would falsely claim to be Christ. Your training failed you moron.

Then Jesus is the Messiah. The Christ.

Jesus only claimed to be the Christ.

Then stop contradicting yourself idiot.

But the book you call the word of God disputes you. So we know the Antichrist is you.

Just like you. But unlike you, They were not so stupid and self contradictory as to first call scripture, The word of God. You are not compatible with Christianity.

Jesus is the only one who claimed to be the Messiah and deceived many just as he had warned.

That is why the Jews rejected Jesus and demanded he be crucified for his blasphemous lies.

That is not what the book you call the word of God says moron. You are contradicting yourself.

According to the bible false prophets should be put to death. Jesus was put to death for his blasphemous lies.
Deuteronomy 18:20 But if any prophet dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, Or to speak in the name of other gods, That prophet must be put to death.

We know the only one who ever claimed he was the Messiah was Jesus. Jesus was also the only one crucified for making such a blasphemous claim.

You know no such thing. Several prophets, Apostles, And the OT claim Jesus is the Messiah. You are not compatible with Christianity.

But Jesus told them not to tell anyone.
Matthew 16:20 Then He admonished the disciples not to tell anyone that He was the Christ.

We also know Peter lied about Jesus and Judas betrayed Jesus. Read your bible.

Yet you can't answer a simple question but slither like a weasel. You are not compatible with Christianity.

Yet the book you called the word of God contradicts you. You are an idiot because you contradict yourself. When you are shown your own comment saying the the Bible is the word of God, You pretend you can't see it. So we know you are aware of your contradiction. That means you are a deliberate liar. Which in turn means you carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

To the Jews the Bible was the word of the Jewish God. The Christians adopted the Jewish God as their own after the Gentiles overcame the Jews and displaced Judaism.

Jesus was crucified for his deluded blasphemous claims. He was tried, Convicted and crucified.

But Jesus said. . . . .

What Jesus said is not the topic here. What you said is. You are contradicting yourself. We know you believe stupid things, Tell us how you can believe Jesus was deceitful AND believe that the Bible is the word of God. Only an idiot believes both.

What Jesus said and believed is what got him crucified. Read your bible.

Your own words are apt for you here. . .

You are a moron and a liar. You don't know English grammar. You cannot be a scholar. You contradict yourself, And when asked about your contradiction, You repeat silliness nonsensically. You are incompatible with Christianity.

You said you live in Ghana Africa which is a shithole country.

You run bibles to countries which outlaws possession of bibles. What you do is illegal.

In those countries yes. But remember I report first to His Glorious Excellence, Jesus Christ.

Who was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

I know what a contradiction is. You say the bible is the word of God. That same bible calls you the Antichrist. You affirm it and then deny it in equal measure, So quoting it now doesn't help you.

I just showed you your contradictions, And you pretended the problem was in the verse. The problem is in your contradicting comments. Further, When asked point blank, You can't answer questions.
I answer all questions.

You run free bibles to countries where bibles are outlawed. It's more than a contradiction. You are boasting about breaking the laws of countries.

Breaking human laws is not sin idiot. Jesus broke the law. You are breaking the law of God. You are contradicting the very book you yourself call the word of God. So either the book is not the word of God, Or you carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

You even said you live in Africa and work as a full time slave.

I am a slave to the one who inspired the book you call the word of God.
Africans like you too believed their slavery to white Christian masters served a higher purpose. You are just another deluded negroid slave.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 11:07:39 AM
I have a real education, I don't lie online about it. You just said hinduism is not compatible with Christianity. You, My little idiot, Are a Hindu. You are not compatible with Christianity.

You are a low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa.

You still are incompatible with Christianity.

You run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles. You have been doing that for over 15 years.

You still are a demon worhipping Hindu who is incomparable with Christianity.

You call that being educated.

I know English grammar. I know what an android is.

You still contradict yourself moron. Address that.

Ethang run bibles just like the JW are delivery mules.

Nope. You haven't changed. You're still incomparable with Christianity.

If that was true why did the Jews reject Jesus and demand he be crucified.

The bible says why. I thought you were a scholar? The bible is the one that prophesied that some Jews would reject Jesus. You said the bible was the word of God. You must be a liar.

Lol. Why do you keep deleting your own words? Note you called the bible the word of God.

Lie. Many others claimed Jesus was the Christ too. So then, Jesus is the Messiah. The Christ. You are a liar.

Jesus only claimed to be the Christ.

Lie. The OT prophets and the Apostles claimed Jesus was the Christ. Stop contradicting yourself idiot.

Deceivers depend on ignorance moron, They do not warn. D'oh! The bible, The one you call the word of God, Says Jesus was righteous. You are a liar.

You just said Jesus warned them! Contradiction king!

According to the bible. . . .

The book you say is the word of God?

. . . False prophets should be put to death.

Wait, So that part is true? But the part saying Jesus had no guilt is wrong? Are you even aware that you contradict yourself?

Jesus was put to death for his blasphemous lies.

I'm focused on your silly contradictions. You keep trying to shift focus onto what Jesus said. I will keep focusing on your contradictory lies.

The bible says Jesus was put to death unjustly. You are a liar. The book you call the word of God contradicts you.

Why? Is it the word of God?

Don't forget that you are a terrified moron who can't address his contradictions.

You can't answer a simple question but slither like a weasel. You are not compatible with Christianity.

Perhaps your ailment is a contradiction complex. I have no doubt the book you called the word of God contradicts you. You are an idiot because you contradict yourself. When you are shown your own comment saying the the Bible is the word of God, You pretend you can't see it. So we know you are aware of your contradiction. That means you are a deliberate liar. Which in turn means you carry the spirit of the Antichrist.

Jesus was crucified for his deluded blasphemous claims. He was tried, Convicted and crucified.

It is a testament to the power of Christ that this demon worshipper cannot directly deny Jesus. Like the demon possessed men in Matthew, He both fears and is attracted to Jesus.

But Jesus said. . . . .

What you said and believe here is the question. You are a confused idiot.

You are a moron and a liar. You don't know English grammar. You cannot be a scholar. You contradict yourself, And when asked about your contradictions, You repeat silliness nonsensically. You are incompatible with Christianity.

You said you live in Ghana Africa which is a shithole country.

Who was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

The book you call the word of God calls you a liar.

I just showed you your contradictions, And you pretended the problem was in the verse. The problem is in your contradicting comments. Further, When asked point blank, You can't answer questions.

I answer all questions.

Lol. OK moron. I don't need you to answer, You dodges are here for anyone to see.

You even said you live in Africa. . .

You are still a moron liar who is contradicted by the book you call the word of God.

D'oh!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 12:01:55 PM
ethang5 wrote:
I have a real education, I don't lie online about it. You just said hinduism is not compatible with Christianity. You, My little idiot, Are a Hindu. You are not compatible with Christianity.

This is why I had to study Christian Theology as well as Islamic Fundamentalism to become a religious scholar.

You run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles. You have been doing that for over 15 years. You call that being educated.

You still are a demon worhipping Hindu who is incomparable with Christianity.

Jesus was both demon possessed and a madman according to scriptures.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Good, But I work in the IT field in America. You live in shithole Africa and run bibles. Lol!

I said reincarnation is not compatible with Christian beliefs.
Learn to read you low IQ ignorant negroid mutt.
Reincarnation is taught in Hinduism and not in the Bible. Resurrection is taught in the Bible. Reason. . . People either go to heaven or hell after they are resurrected according to the Bible. Reincarnation is the cycle of rebirths on earth which is not compatible with Christianity. --Hindu hari
Any wonder you live in shithole Africa and run bibles for free.

You still contradict yourself moron. Address that.

The bible is full of contradictions. As a biblical scholar I expose those contradictions. That is what I get paid to do.

Ethang runs bibles just like the JW are delivery mules.

Reincarnation is taught in Hinduism and not in the Bible. Resurrection is taught in the Bible. Reason. . . People either go to heaven or hell after they are resurrected according to the Bible. Reincarnation is the cycle of rebirths on earth which is not compatible with Christianity. --Hindu hari
Any wonder you live in shithole Africa and run bibles for free like a JW delivery mule. Lol!

If that was true why did the Jews reject Jesus and demand he be crucified?

The bible says why. I thought you were a scholar? The bible is the one that prophesied that some Jews would reject Jesus. You said the bible was the word of God. You must be a liar.

I already gave you the answer. Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified. Blasphemy was punishable by death.

Lie. Many others claimed Jesus was the Christ too. So then, Jesus is the Messiah. The Christ. You are a liar.

Jesus only claimed to be the Christ. But said he was not of this world at his trial.

Lie. The OT prophets and the Apostles claimed Jesus was the Christ. Stop contradicting yourself idiot.

According to the bible. . . . False prophets should be put to death.
Deuteronomy 18:20 But if any prophet dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, Or to speak in the name of other gods, That prophet must be put to death

Jesus was put to death.

Wait, So that part is true? But the part saying Jesus had no guilt is wrong? Are you even aware that you contradict yourself?

Jesus was a madman. He did not know what he was doing and therefore not guilty. But blasphemy was still blasphemy. They crucified the lunatic.

I'm focused on your silly contradictions. You keep trying to shift focus onto what Jesus said. I will keep focusing on your contradictory lies.

The bible says Jesus was put to death unjustly. You are a liar. The book you call the word of God contradicts you.

Jesus is the judge. How can the judge be judged unjustly? Read your bible.
John 5:22 Furthermore, The Father judges no one, But has assigned all judgment to the Son,

To the Jews and Christians it was.

As a student of the behavioural sciences there is general agreement Jesus suffered from a messiah complex which got worse with time

It is a testament to the power of Christ that this demon worshipper cannot directly deny Jesus. Like the demon possessed men in Matthew, He both fears and is attracted to Jesus.

But Jesus said. . . . .

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 12:56:37 PM

This is why I had to study Christian Theology as well as Islamic Fundamentalism to become a religious scholar.

You should have studied English instead. And learning Christianity from a demon is stupidity. See, In real Christianity, God's word trumps your stupid opinion.

You run bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles. You have been doing that for over 15 years. You call that being educated.

I can speak English and I don't contradict myself. You still are a demon worhipping Hindu who is incomparable with Christianity.

Yet you call it the word of God. Contradiction.

Lol. Now that I've told you, Sure moron. And your English calls you a liar.

Good, But I work in the IT field in America.

So you claim. But you didn't know what an android was. We know you're lying.

You live in shithole Africa and run bibles. Lol!

And I have better internet than you, More spare time than you, And a real college degree.

And as a Hindu, You believe the stupidity of reincarnation. You are incomparable with Christianity.

You should learn not to contradict yourself.

Better than living in Calcutta, Working as a clerk selling panties, And being always ashamed of being born Indian.

You still contradict yourself moron. Address that. Any two-bit moron can make claims like that online. Your English and bible knowledge call you a liar.

The bible is full of contradictions.

But you call it the word of God. How? Listen to your own words. . .

As a biblical scholar I expose those contradictions. That is what I get paid to do.

Your professional IT job pays you to expose bible contradictions? Lol

Look, I don't care what you lie about your job, You called the bible the word of God. Now you say it is full of contradictions. That, My brown moron, Is a contradiction. Can you explain it?

I can read AND write. You contradict yourself. You are incoherent. You're still incomparable with Christianity.

Any wonder you live in shithole Africa and run bibles for free like a JW delivery mule. Lol!

You are still incomparable with Christianity. Your contradictions still call you a liar.

I already gave you the answer. Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified. Blasphemy was punishable by death.

No one asked you what Jesus was tried for. I asked you how can you contradict the bible and then call it the word of God? Dodge and I will just ask you again.

Jesus only claimed to be the Christ. But said he was not of this world at his trial.

But the book you call the word of God disputes you. So we know the Antichrist is you. Here, Listen to yourself.

According to the bible, Jesus is God.

Jesus was put to death.

Just as the book you call the word of God says God planned.

Wait, So that part is true? Are you even aware that you contradict yourself?

Jesus was a madman.

The book you call the word of God says Jesus is the light of the world.

He did not know what he was doing and therefore not guilty.

The book you call the word of God says Jesus knew all things.

But blasphemy was still blasphemy. They crucified the lunatic.

The book you call the word of God says the crucified the Son of God.

The book you call the word of God says Jesus had no sin.

See, I'm focused on your silly contradictions. You keep trying to shift focus onto what Jesus said. I will keep focusing on your contradictory lies.

Jesus is the judge. How can the judge be judged unjustly?

If you really were a bible scholar, You would know. That is why it is better to get a real education instead of lying about having one. Your ignorance exposes you.

Read your bible.

So, The bible is back to being the word of God again?

You called it the word of God. You aren't Christian or Jew. Contradict much?

The moron can't answer.

The moron can't answer.

But Jesus said. . . . .

What you say and believe is what makes you a self-contradictory idiot.

You are a confused moron pretending to be something you aren't.

The book you call the word of God calls you an Antichrist. I believe the book. You are a lying loser
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 1:16:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You should have studied English instead. And learning Christianity from a demon is stupidity. See, In real Christianity, God's word trumps your stupid opinion.

I can speak English and I don't contradict myself. You still are a demon worhipping Hindu who is incomparable with Christianity.

Yet you call it the word of God. Contradiction.

Lol. Now that I've told you, Sure moron. And your English calls you a liar.

Good, But I work in the IT field in America.

So you claim. But you didn't know what an android was. We know you're lying.

You live in shithole Africa and run bibles. Lol!

And I have better internet than you, More spare time than you, And a real college degree.

And as a Hindu, You believe the stupidity of reincarnation. You are incomparable with Christianity.

You should learn not to contradict yourself.

Better than living in Calcutta, Working as a clerk selling panties, And being always ashamed of being born Indian.

You still contradict yourself moron. Address that. Any two-bit moron can make claims like that online. Your English and bible knowledge call you a liar.

The bible is full of contradictions.

But you call it the word of God. How? Listen to your own words. . .

As a biblical scholar I expose those contradictions. That is what I get paid to do.

Your professional IT job pays you to expose bible contradictions? Lol

Look, I don't care what you lie about your job, You called the bible the word of God. Now you say it is full of contradictions. That, My brown moron, Is a contradiction. Can you explain it?

I can read AND write. You contradict yourself. You are incoherent. You're still incomparable with Christianity.

You are still incomparable with Christianity. Your contradictions still call you a liar.

No one asked you what Jesus was tried for. I asked you how can you contradict the bible and then call it the word of God? Dodge and I will just ask you again.

But the book you call the word of God disputes you. So we know the Antichrist is you. Here, Listen to yourself.

According to the bible, Jesus is God.

Jesus was put to death.

Just as the book you call the word of God says God planned.

Wait, So that part is true? Are you even aware that you contradict yourself?

Jesus was a madman.

The book you call the word of God says Jesus is the light of the world.

He did not know what he was doing and therefore not guilty.

The book you call the word of God says Jesus knew all things.

But blasphemy was still blasphemy. They crucified the lunatic.

The book you call the word of God says the crucified the Son of God.

The book you call the word of God says Jesus had no sin.

See, I'm focused on your silly contradictions. You keep trying to shift focus onto what Jesus said. I will keep focusing on your contradictory lies.

Jesus is the judge. How can the judge be judged unjustly?

If you really were a bible scholar, You would know. That is why it is better to get a real education instead of lying about having one. Your ignorance exposes you.

Read your bible.

So, The bible is back to being the word of God again?

You called it the word of God. You aren't Christian or Jew. Contradict much?

The moron can't answer.

The moron can't answer.

Note. Not a single scriptural quote to back anything you claim. You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. Your English sucks too. That is why you are forced to reply in single sentences.
The most you could achieve in life was run bibles for free.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 3:49:29 PM

The moron can't answer.

Note. Not a single scriptural quote to back anything you claim.

I claim you are a liar and Antichrist who contradicts himself. I need no bible quotes for that. I only needed your quotes. I posted them. You dodged.

You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt.

I called you a mutt first moron. Learn some originality.

Your English sucks too. That is why you are forced to reply in single sentences.

Lol. You still contradict yourself. You call the bible the word of God, Then you claim it has contradictions. You contradict yourself. You do so because you are basically an idiot. A Hindu idiot.

As long as it's for His Glorious Majesty.

But you remain incompatible with Christianity. You are incompatable with the book you call the word of God. You undercut yourself.

You are Hindu, An enemy of Christ. A worshipper of demons. A moron who thinks he can fake scholarship online.

We see through you. Your sick slave pedophile religion makes you hate Christ, But He still controls you, You still fear Him, For He is King.

Stick to posting nonsense. When you try to debate on topic, You get killed because your ignorant lack of scholarship shows.

Wear your crown contradiction king. Hope it fits your pinhead.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 4:42:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Jesus was wrong that is why Jesus was crucified for his deluded blasphemous claims. He was tried, Convicted and crucified.

John the Baptist even had doubts about Jesus.
Luke 7:19 So John called two of his disciples and sent them to ask the Lord, "Are You the One who was to come, Or should we look for someone else? "

Jesus was threatened several times for his blasphemous claims.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work, " said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, Because You, Who are a man, Declare Yourself to be God. "

Jesus told His followers not to call Him the Christ based upon this passage in the Gospel of Matthew:

"Then charged he his disciples that they
should tell no man that he was Jesus the
Christ. " (Matthew 16:20)

The people who knew Jesus thought he was a madman and demon possessed.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Jesus said he was sent to save the Jews. But we know he failed. He was crucified by the Romans who went in to destroy Jerusalem and the holy temple.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -

Jesus lamented on the cross God betrayed him.

The moron can't answer.

The scripturally ignorant low IQ negroid Ethang didn't know his scriptures. He runs bibles to countries. He has been doing that for over 15 years. But it never occurred to him to read one.

Even Jesus's own disciple Peter denied Jesus 3 times and Judas betrayed Jesus.

Note. Not a single scriptural quote to back anything you claim.

I claim you are a liar and Antichrist who contradicts himself. I need no bible quotes for that. I only needed your quotes. I posted them. You dodged.

I don't need to dodge you. You live in Africa and run bibles for free like a JW delivery mule.

You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt.

I called you a mutt first moron. Learn some originality.

You are stuck with moron. You never used mutt.
Your English sucks too. That is why you are forced to reply in single sentences.

Lol. You still contradict yourself. You call the bible the word of God, Then you claim it has contradictions. You contradict yourself. You do so because you are basically an idiot. A Hindu idiot.

As long as it's for His Glorious Majesty.
African slaves followed the religion of their white Christian masters believing they as slaves were serving a higher purpose. You are just another negroid slave.
Pastor Ray Hagin warned Africans not to follow this slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

But you remain incompatible with Christianity. You are incompatable with the book you call the word of God. You undercut yourself.

You are Hindu, An enemy of Christ. A worshipper of demons. A moron who thinks he can fake scholarship online.

We see through you. Your sick slave pedophile religion makes you hate Christ, But He still controls you, You still fear Him, For He is King.

Stick to posting nonsense. When you try to debate on topic, You get killed because your ignorant lack of scholarship shows.

Wear your crown contradiction king. Hope it fits your pinhead.

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

Try listing some African achievements in the field of science, Medicine, Technology etc. To reduce the stigma of bad Karma. Attacking Hindus will not serve any purpose when your cursed existence is biblical, Your low IQ is in your genes so is your negroid appearance and black colour.

You said you are not a proud African. Your posts tell us why.
African is a person from Africa especially a black person. You live in Ghana Africa which also establishes your geographical location is Africa. And you confessed you are not a proud African. So you are African and live in Ghana Aftica. But you are not a proud African. Most Africans are not proud to be African. Africans were happiest when they were slaves.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.