2/5/2019 3:19:52 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
4. Self of Satan vs Self of Yahweh:

(Genesis 49:8-12)
**Judah**, Thou art he [ideas]
whom thy brethren [12 numbers]
shall praise [self of Yahweh]:
thy hand [1st Great Commandmemt]
shall be in the neck [gods vs angels of the backbone. The neck is the male gods and the backbone spine represemts angels sending the communication from the head of Yahweh Elohim from His face. The neck moves the head/face, But the mind of Yahweh moves the neck bones. They are One. The nerves send the messages to the entire body. The physical body was created in the image of God to teach us eternal truth]
of thine enemies [White grace power vs black grace horn over eye of Horas. Christ is the enemy];

thy father's children [the 12 number ideas]
shall bow down before thee [Christ in you to bring all the 12 ideas into order].
Judah is a lion's whelp [an immature spirit orb using black grace power of the Father as training wheels]:
from the prey [of Satan self],
my son [Yahweh speaking to the Christ in us],
thou [in the light of God]
art gone up [into heaven with Judah to fight the black grace through faith]:
he [Christ]
stooped down [from the inner heaven],
he couched as a lion [ready to kill DUMB IDEAS],
and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up? [The old covenant made to Abraham to be gods and goddess shall rouse the lion of the Father in the Son]

The sceptre [straight and narrow path of the gods and goddesses]
shall not depart from Judah [through Christ and the power of the Cross of the Son of Man from David was the reincarnated Adam who became the Son of God at His baptism to demonstrate the power of Yahweh over Satan at the cross],

nor a lawgiver [Christ gives the mortal law in Torah to translate us]
from between his feet [perfect royal balance between 1st and 2nd Great Commandment: color purple of love and truth. His commandments guide the choices of the hands and path of the feet by holding the straight and narror septer between his feet, Connecting the two ideas into one, So the the path and choices become ONE to become gods and goddesses by grace through faith],

until Shiloh come [the stealing of the ark of the covanent by the black grace horn on the goat];
and unto him [Christ in the inner kingdom]
shall the gathering of the people [ideas and will] be.
Binding his foal [4-legs of self are bound into eternal ideas]
unto the vine [of life],

I am the true vine, And My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit [true eternal ideas] He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit [true eternal ideas] He prunes, That it may bear more fruit. You are already clean [with eternal idea that gods and goddesses believe] because of the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me [the light of God that has no darkness], And I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, Unless it abides in the vine, Neither can you, Unless you abide in Me. "I am the vine [of eternal truth], You are the branches. He who abides in Me, And I in him, Bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone [idea] does not abide in Me, He is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, And they are burned. (John 15: 1-7)

and his donkey's colt [trained stubborn will] unto the choice vine [of life];
he washed his garments in wine, And his clothes in the blood of grapes [washed his mortal ideas by his eternal life teachings to follow the path of the winepress]:

His eyes [vision]
shall be red with wine [of eternal ideas of life],
and his teeth white with milk [of the last covenant of immortals vs the first covenant of honey that taste sweet to the mind but is bitter to the soul as explained by John in the book of Revelation. Mortality does not mix with eternity because of the roller coaster ride of predestination controlled by Yahweh].

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.