The Latest iGod

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 9:53:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Customer: Do you stock the new iGod?

Gadget Shop Proprietor: Yes I do. It comes in see-through colour only. How many do you want?

Customer: Derr, Well, Ah, Just the one I guess.

Gadget Shop Proprietor: That'll be 500 bucks (customer hands over cash), Thank you very much.
Here it is, I'll put it in a bag for you.

Customer: Yeah, But you just put nothing in the bag.

Gadget Shop Proprietor: That's right idiot, Now f**k off.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2019 2:27:10 PM
So the atheist in your little scenario is a conman, A thief and just generally rude and uncouth.

Sounds exactly right.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 9:36:57 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
So the atheist in your little scenario is a conman, A thief and just generally rude and uncouth.

Sounds exactly right.

Yep, Right on bro.
You see, The store proprietor is a Christian, Otherwise, He wouldn't be selling a high-tech God product.
But here's the catch. . . As we all (should) know, At least 86% of those who call themselves Christians, Are really atheists, Preachers for example.

So, Just like a charlatan preacher, This guy is really an atheist and is taking the naive, Gullible, Weak and impressionable customer for a ride ("Derr, Well, Ah")

And, Did you notice the "smart" (the proprietor is really an atheist after all) sales technique. . . . . . "How many do you want"? . . . . In salesmanship parlance, This is called "the assumptive sales close".

So, It all goes to show that wherever there is a con-artist there will always be a captive audience of stupidos wanting to be sucked in.

Or, Looking at it from another point of view. . . . . . For as long as we have idiots in this world, There will always be predators to take advantage of them.

It has been going on since time immemorial really.
I recently read about this charlatan who was some sort of hippie-looking carpenter who used to skive off work to go fishing. Anyway, He came up with this idea of claiming he was the son of God and bummed around towns and villages conning all the gullible, Naive, Weak idiots that he could do miracle healing.

Apparently, The authorities eventually caught up with this con artist, Put a couple of railway sleepers together and nailed him to it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 9:43:31 AM

Sounds exactly right.

Lol. D'oh!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 11:14:52 AM
Willows wrote:
Customer: Do you stock the new iGod?

Gadget Shop Proprietor: Yes I do. It comes in see-through colour only. How many do you want?

Gadget Shop Proprietor: That'll be 500 bucks (customer hands over cash), Thank you very much.

I wonder if the Store Owner gets his supplies from Ethang.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang said: The bibles are free.
Now we know why!
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 11:47:25 AM
Hari -- would you please stop stalking ethang5 around this forum and polluting every thread with whatever non-sequitur dispute the two of you are having.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 12:12:52 PM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Hari -- would you please stop stalking ethang5 around this forum and polluting every thread with whatever non-sequitur dispute the two of you are having.

I was responding to Willow's OP.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 12:23:04 PM
Harikrish wrote:
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

Yeah, But isn't rather weird that you have to respond in terms of "Ethong did this, Ethong is that, Ethong. . . . . . . . . Blah, Blah.

I tell you what. . . . You are tempting fate and cruising in the right direction for me to post another episode of. . . . . . . . Wait for it. . . . . . . . THE SANDPIT! . . . . You know, The two little kids fighting in the pre-school sandpit.
You have been warned. . . . Both of you.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 6:06:25 PM

No you weren't. You quoted a portion of the OP then injected aN attack on ethang that had no substantive bearing on the topic of this thread.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 7:27:34 PM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

No you weren't. You quoted a portion of the OP then injected aN attack on ethang that had no substantive bearing on the topic of this thread.

That is how Willow's likes his responses both non-substantive and multiplayer.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 10:40:39 PM

Lol. He posts the same thing to every thread.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2019 3:02:08 AM
This guy is really an atheist

Yes, Exactly as I said.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2019 5:00:59 AM
ustomer: Do you stock the new iGod?

Your analogy falls apart for anyone sanding on the sea of glass. They can actually see the light of God in them, Yahushua said, "Blessed are the pure in heart, FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD. " God is not an empty bag as your story implies wrongfully.
Turn the light and live
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2019 9:14:32 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
This guy is really an atheist

Yes, Exactly as I said.

But as you effing known bloody well, Isolating something out of context to make it appear to be a completely different point is very deceptive and dishonest, Isn't it?

(Derrrr, You talkin to me? )

Yes, I am.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2019 9:59:00 AM
Isolating something out of context to make it appear to be a completely different point.

The point is that the shopkeeper in your scenario is, By your own admission, An atheist.

What's more, An atheist who has no ethical qualms about taking advantage of "naive, Gullible, Weak" customers.

The"context" you accuse me of stripping is nothing more than your attempts to justify the atheist shopkeeper's unethical behavior by blaming the "naive, Gullible, Weak" customer for his gullibility and naivete.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2019 10:34:32 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Isolating something out of context to make it appear to be a completely different point.

The point is that the shopkeeper in your scenario is, By your own admission, An atheist.
That is not the point.
Are you going to be a stupid idiot all your life?
Di**head.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2019 12:54:18 PM

That is not the point.
Are you going to be a stupid idiot all your life?
Di**head.

And he has no clue why he gets zero replies. Wow.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.