Jump to topic:

Looking for proud African to shame

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 12:54:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am looking for some proud Africans to shame because the only African we have left on DDO is Ethang. But unfortunately he is not a proud African.

Here are the reasons he gave for not being a proud African.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 1:31:19 PM
Can proud Africans handle this.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state, The Dominican Republic takes care of its people, Has a working government, And doesn"t need charity. The difference? Their population is non-Black. All of the old, Tired excuses are refuted by geography and history.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them subhuman.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2019 3:12:37 PM
Are Africans bothered by facts?

Is this evidence Africans are subhuman?

Discovery of new human ancestor Homo naledi sparks racism row in South Africa
Updated 17 Sep 2015, 3:09am

The fossils of a new species of human relative, Homo naledi were discovered in a cave near Johannasburg, South Africa in September 2015 PROXY
Paleoartist John Gurche spent 700 hours reconstructing the head of the Homo naledi found in a remote South African cave using bone scans. (National Geographic: Mark Thiessen)
Image 1 of 6Lee Berger"s daughter, Megan and underground exploration team member Rick Hunter
The remains were found at the end of a narrow passage in a section where sunlight has never reached, Known to scientists as the "dark zone". (National Geographic: Robert Clark)
Image 2 of 6A map showing a cave in a remote area near Johannesburg where the remains of a new species of human relative, Homo naledi, September 2015
The bones were found in a chamber accessible only through a narrow chute. Experts squeezed through the channels to reach the underground graveyard. (University of Witwatersrand/ National Geographic)
Image 3 of 6A new human relative has been discovered in a South African cave by University of the Witwatersrand, The National Geographic Society and the South African National Research Foundation
The skeletons of 15 human ancestors were retrieved from the deep underground chamber.

Some prominent South Africans have dismissed the discovery of new human ancestor Homo naledi as a racist theory designed to cast Africans as "subhuman".

"No-one will dig old monkey bones to back up a theory that I was once a baboon. Sorry, " said Zwelinzima Vavi, Former general-secretary of the powerful trade union group Cosatu, Which is a faithful ally of the ruling African National Congress (ANC).

Mr Vavi's comments came after last week's discovery of Homo naledi, Described by scientists as a new distant ancestor of humans.

"I am no grandchild of any ape, Monkey or baboon " finish en klaar [Afrikaans for 'that's it'], " Mr Vavi said on his Twitter account, Which is followed by more than 300, 000 people.

His comments were backed by the South African Council of Churches (SACC), Which was historically involved in the fight against apartheid.

Mr Vavi recalled being a target of racist remarks when South Africa was under apartheid rule: "I been also called a baboon all my life so did my father and his fathers. "

Apartheid ended in 1994 after Nelson Mandela was elected as the country's first black president in a democratic South Africa.

The discovery of the ancient relative generated a huge amount of international interest.

We're all apes so we thought: Dawkins

But the South African backlash has perplexed people around the world at a time when Darwin's theory of evolution is widely accepted as fact.

It "breathes new life into paranoia, " prominent British biologist Richard Dawkins said on Twitter this week.

Lee Berger, An American working at Johannesburg's University of the Witwatersrand and overseeing the Homo naledi dig, Tried to keep his distance from the charged debate, Though he did specifically clarify that man did not descend from baboons.

"For our scientists, The search for human origins is one that celebrates all of humankind's common origins on the continent of Africa, " he said.

"The science is not asking questions of religion nor challenging anyone's belief systems, It is simply exploring the fossil evidence for the origins of our species. "

The body of Homo naledi resembles that of a modern man, But researchers say its orange-sized brain places it closer to Australopithecus, A group of extinct hominids that walked on two legs and lived around 2 million years ago.

Some 1, 550 fossils were unearthed in the Rising Star, A cave located in the Cradle of Humankind, A site 50 kilometres north-west of Johannesburg that has proven over the years to be a rich source for palaeontologists.

The bones have not been dated, But researchers claim they will reveal more about the transition between the primitive Australopithecus and the Homo genus, The family tree of our direct ancestor.

'Africans not respected'

The discovery of the new ancestor supports the West's "story that we are subhumans", ANC member of parliament and former chief whip Mathole Motshekga said.

"That is why today no African is respected anywhere in the world because of this type of theory, " he said in an interview with television network ENCA.

The finding "seems to be calculated to affirm what apartheid and colonialists did to say that we are subhumans who develop from the animal kingdom and therefore gave us the status of subhuman beings to justify slavery, Colonialism, Oppression and exploitation, " he said.

The SACC added fuel to the controversy.

"To my brother Vavi, I would say that he is spot on, " SACC president Bishop Ziphozihle Siwa said in response to the former Cosatu leader's comments.

"It's an insult to say that we come from baboons. We must continue to engage. "

Bishop Siwa said scientists should continue to provide evidence but also "listen to what God is saying to us and not make a jump to quick, Foolish conclusions".

The official government reaction to the Homo naledi find was, However, Positive, With deputy president Cyril Ramaphosa saying "our common umbilical cord is buried" in Africa.

Homo naledi underlines that "we are bound by a common ancestor", He declared.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 3:33:03 AM
News flash!
Ethang retracts his false Trump comment where he claimed Trump called Indians shitholes.

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethan's provides link of Trump supposedly calling Indians shitholes. But the link does nothing of that sort.
See link below:
https://www. Dailymail. Co. Uk/news/article-3554948/Trump-impersonates-Indian-call-center-worker-stereotype-filled-rant-against-hiring-employees-abroad. Html

Ethang also said PM Modi called Indians shitholes.
But read what PM Modi actually said. He never called Indians shitholes.

Ethang wrote: Your Prime Minister Modi called India a shithole.

Modi panned for "ashamed of being born Indian" remark
PM"s remarks evoked a strong reaction from Twitterati; some criticised him for "insulting" his own country

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi"s recent remarks abroad on how people earlier used to think what sin they commited to have been born in India and how this has now changed sparked angry reaction from opposition parties today besides triggering a storm of protest on social media.

Congress said it is "really pained" at the remarks made by Modi, Calling it shameful while the JD(U) said it has "devalued" the stature of the Prime Minister and lowered the dignity of his office.

Former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah in a sarcastic response said it appeared there were no Indians who took pride in their country before 16 May 2014"the day when BJP stormed to power unseating the UPA government.

Modi"s remarks evoked a strong reaction from Twitterati, Some of whom criticised the Prime Minister for "insulting" his own country.

It triggered one of Twitter"s top trends, The hashtag #ModiInsultsIndia.

In Shanghai, Modi had said, "Indians were feeling pessimistic about their own country till recently but my government has tried its best during its first year in office to change that. "
https://www. Livemint. Com/Politics/zU0Hd9RA9UqbGuR31XPCYN/Modi-panned-for-ashamed-of-being-born-Indian-remark. Html
https://www. Google. Com. . .

But PM did not call Indians shitholes as the link shows.

But trump did call African countries shitholes.

https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

We have Ethang's confession disparaging his people and country. Ethang is from Ghana Africa. He is a Ghanaian Aftican or African shithole according to Trump.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Africans like Ethang are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1, 700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

News flash!
But shortly after he confesses.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 7:56:04 PM
I have not found any proud African on DDO to shame. I have not found anything that would make an African proud because they cannot get past their own reflection.

What happens when an African looks in a mirror?
Now read an article posted by a self loathing African.

The article was posted titled.
Why I hate being a black man
Orville Lloyd Douglas.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/commentisfree/2013/nov/09/i-hate-being-a-black-man

We espouse 'black is beautiful', But the true image of blackness is ugly. If we confront our self-hatred, Maybe we'll have real pride.

Every time I sit on a crowded street car, Bus, Or subway train in Toronto, I know I will have an empty seat next to me. It's like a broken record. Sometimes I don't mind having the extra space, But other times I feel awkward, Uncomfortable, And annoyed.

I know I have good hygiene, I dress appropriately, And I mind my own business. However, Recently, I finally became cognizant of why people might fear being around me or in close proximity to me: I am a black male. Although Canadian society presents the fa"ade of multiculturalism the truth is Canada has a serious problem with the issue of race.

I didn't realize it until my sister said to me:

Orville, People are afraid of you. You are a six-foot tall black man with broad shoulders.
My sister is right, People don't sit next to me on the street car, The subway or on the bus because they are afraid.

The issue of black self-hatred is something I am supposed to pretend does not exist. However, The great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, In a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, The black man is viewed in the third person, And he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche. In the chapter, Fanon discusses a white child calling him the "N word" and how he becomes cognizant of how he is different and viewed as someone people should fear.

There is also a fear by some black people that discussing the issue of self-hatred is a sign of weakness. There is a discourse that black people engender: that black is beautiful. But the truth is, The image of blackness is ugly " at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male " it is a life of misery and shame.

The issue of black self-hatred is usually depicted from a female point of view. There are documentaries such as Dark Girls which aired on Oprah's OWN network earlier this year, In which black women discuss their feelings of self hatred for having dark skin. There are numerous books, Articles, Documentaries, And essays published by black female writers describing black self-hatred. Black women are not afraid to speak out about their self-loathing, Yet for some reason, Black men are silent about our own contempt for what we are.

A lot of black men don't want to acknowledge the feelings of disgust we have for ourselves. It is considered emasculating to even admit the existence of such thoughts. I think my own self-hatred manifests from the exterior, From the outside world. It is born out of the despair and the unhappiness I see within a lot of young black men.

I can honestly say I hate being a black male. Although black people like to wax poetic about loving their label I hate "being black". I just don't fit into a neat category of the stereotypical views people have of black men. In popular culture black men are recognized in three areas: sports, Crime, And entertainment. I hate rap music, I hate most sports, And I like listening to rock music such as PJ Harvey, Morrissey, And Tracy Chapman. I have nothing in common with the archetypes about the black male.
2ethang5
There is so much negativity and criminal suspicion associated with being a black male in Toronto. Yet, I don't have a criminal record, And I certainly don't associate with criminals. In fact, I abhor violence, And I resent being compared to young black males (or young people of any race) who are lazy, Not disciplined, Or delinquent. Usually, When black male youth are discussed in Toronto, It is about something going wrong.

Honestly, Who would want to be black? Who would want people to be terrified of you and not want to sit next to you on public transportation?

Who would want to have this dark skin, Broad nose, Large thick lips, And wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world?

A lot of the time I feel like my skin color is like my personal prison, Something that I have no control over, For I am judged just because of the way I look.

Not discussing the issue doesn't mean it is going to go away. In fact, By ignoring the issue, It simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in the public sphere, So that some sort of healing and the development of true non-label-based pride can occur.

Of course, I do not want to have these feelings, To have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, I cannot deny that this is the way I feel. I don't want to be ashamed of being a black man; I just want to be treated as an individual based on the content of my character, And not just based on the colour of my skin.

Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why you like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 5:31:44 AM
Though I was born in the USA, My father migrated from Nigeria, A country on the continent of Africa; thus I am Nigerian American.
One of many reasons I am proud of my Nigerian roots is because Nigerian immigrants are the most highly educated group in the USA; surpassing even Asians, And have an average income on par with Asians.
https://www. Chron. Com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808. Php
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 8:18:19 AM
No
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 5:24:03 PM
JJ50 wrote:
Harikrish appears to have mental health problems, How sad!

Noticed you have been on DDO for over 4 years and made no friends here. Your problems are both mental and social.
With BREXIT the rest of your country will be left without friends.
At 69 you are as obnoxious as ever. You must be here to get your head slapped for free at the Harikrish Spirirual Shaming Detox Centre.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2019 4:58:15 PM
ken1122 wrote: Though I was born in the USA, My father migrated from Nigeria, A country on the continent of Africa; thus I am Nigerian American.
One of many reasons I am proud of my Nigerian roots is because Nigerian immigrants are the most highly educated group in the USA; surpassing even Asians, And have an average income on par with Asians.

Your stats are not supported by the US census bureau.

But we have other just as interesting stats.

1. Nigeria has more HIV-infected babies than anywhere in the world. It"s a distinction no country wants

2. Lagos, Nigeria (CNN)Nigeria has overtaken India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, With an estimated 87 million Nigerians, Or around half of the country's population, Thought to be living on less than $1. 90 a day.

The findings, Based on a projection by the World Poverty Clock and compiled by Brookings Institute, Show that more than 643 million people across the world live in extreme poverty, With Africans accounting for about two-thirds of the total number.
In Nigeria, As with other countries on the continent, That figure is projected to rise. "By the end of 2018 in Africa as a whole, There will probably be about 3. 2 million more people living in extreme poverty than there are today, " the researchers write.

3. Nigeria has the highest number of out-of-school children in the world. Many teachers can barely pass grade-4 tests.

4. Nigeria was, During the previous ranking, The third most corrupt country, But the latest ranking disclosed that Nigeria had improved marginally, Ranking sixth. In Africa, South Africa and Seychelles are the least. . .

5. Nigerians have a higher Muslim population than Christians. Nigerians have decided to embrace the religion of their Arab slave masters followed by their white Christian masters. The rest of Africans are 80% Christians.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2019 3:20:00 PM
ken1122 wrote: Though I was born in the USA, My father migrated from Nigeria, A country on the continent of Africa; thus I am Nigerian American.

But we have other just as interesting stats.

1. Nigeria has more HIV-infected babies than anywhere in the world. It"s a distinction no country wants

2. Lagos, Nigeria (CNN)Nigeria has overtaken India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, With an estimated 87 million Nigerians, Or around half of the country's population, Thought to be living on less than $1. 90 a day.

The findings, Based on a projection by the World Poverty Clock and compiled by Brookings Institute, Show that more than 643 million people across the world live in extreme poverty, With Africans accounting for about two-thirds of the total number.
In Nigeria, As with other countries on the continent, That figure is projected to rise. "By the end of 2018 in Africa as a whole, There will probably be about 3. 2 million more people living in extreme poverty than there are today, " the researchers write.

3. Nigeria has the highest number of out-of-school children in the world. Many teachers can barely pass grade-4 tests.

4. Nigeria was, During the previous ranking, The third most corrupt country, But the latest ranking disclosed that Nigeria had improved marginally, Ranking sixth. In Africa, South Africa and Seychelles are the least. . .

5. Nigerians have a higher Muslim population than Christians. Nigerians have decided to embrace the religion of their Arab slave masters followed by their white Christian masters. The rest of Africans are 80% Christians.

6. The Permanent Secretary of the ministry, Abdulaziz Abdullahi, Said this at the Mental Health Action Committee and Stakeholders" Workshop in Abuja on Monday.
Abdullahi said with a population of about 200 million, Nigeria had a high rate of mental illness. This implies that Nigeria has about 60 million Nigerians with mental illnesses.
ken1122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 4:49:18 AM

Oh; so because you say so that makes it true? I don't think so. Either you provide stats from the US Census Bureau that refutes my claim or your argument fails.
The rest of the stuff you rambled on about is concerning another country; not mine. I am American and in America Nigerian Americans do very well. For that I am proud.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 3:24:29 PM
ken1122 wrote:

Oh; so because you say so that makes it true? I don't think so. Either you provide stats from the US Census Bureau that refutes my claim or your argument fails.
The rest of the stuff you rambled on about is concerning another country; not mine. I am American and in America Nigerian Americans do very well. For that I am proud.

You said you are a proud Nigerian American which means you are of African origin. I just gave you stats about Nigeria that you cannot be too proud about. How can you be proud of America when Africans were enslaved for 400 years by White Americans?

Here is a fact checker by Africacheck. Org.
https://africacheck. Org/reports/nigerian-immigrants-top-class-us/

Nigeria ranked 8th in 2016
However, The study did not look at any other countries, Said Ogunwole, Who co-authored the report. For that data, She directed Africa Check to the American Community Survey.

The Organization for the Advancement of Nigerians" claim referred specifically to Nigerians who had immigrated to the US and did not include people of Nigerian descent born in the US.

"At the census bureau, We generally refer to this population as the foreign born population, " Angela Buchanan, A demographic statistician at the US statistics agency, Told Africa Check.

The latest estimates (2016) from the American Community Survey show Nigeria ranked eighth of the close to 80 countries for which the census bureau has immigrant data.
IN US IMMIGRANTS (2016)
COUNTRY. % WITH BACHELOR"S DEGREE OR HIGHER
India. 77. 8
Taiwan 72. 3
Russia 65. 5
Bulgaria 63. 6
Egypt 63. 2
France 61. 2
Australia. 60. 0
Nigeria 59. 5
Malaysia. . 59. 3
Saudi Arabia 58. 08

"In conclusion, I don"t think the claim that Nigerians are the most highly educated immigrant group is correct, " Buchanan said.

Conclusion: Nigerians not the most educated immigrants in the US
While faulting President Donald Trump for allegedly disparaging African countries, A diaspora group said that Nigerians had the highest educational attainment of all immigrants to the US.

Available data from the US Census Bureau shows that while Nigerian immigrants feature consistently among the top, At least seven other countries had higher educational attainment in 2016.

This graph shows the educational attainment of the U. S. Population from in 2017, According to ethnicity. Around 54. 8 percent of Asians in the U. S. Have graduated from college or obtained a higher educational degree in 2017.
https://www. Statista. Com/statistics/184264/educational-attainment-by-enthnicity/

I suppose you know about African slavery in America. How about the Black Lives Matter Movement and Trump's Africans are shitholes? Does being Nigerian American exclude you from your black negroid history of slavery and Black discrimination throughout the world?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2019 2:16:32 PM
It looks like Harikrish has exposed another black negroid who is not proud to be African.

My OP clearly states I am looking for proud African to shame. Ken1122 signs on knowing fully well he has to be a proud African so I can shame him. And just as I begin to shame him ken1122 like Ethang5 another low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa, Ken1122 goes into denial.

Read his denial.

Ken1122 wrote: Oh; so because you say so that makes it true? I don't think so. Either you provide stats from the US Census Bureau that refutes my claim or your argument fails.

Ken1122 suddenly becomes a proud American and no longer wants to be seen as a proud African.

Ethang5 tried to pull the same denial. Read his confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

But after I pointed to African phenotypes and the connection to the biblical curse of Ham, Ethan too tried to deny he was African and tried he claim instead he was a proud American.

African phenotypes:

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

---

Harikrish is back to looking for proud Africans to shame. Surely there must be some proud Africans left after 1, 700 years of slavery. The search got harder after Trump called all Africans shitholes.
SingularityofLight
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2019 1:23:01 AM
Harikrish wrote:
It looks like Harikrish has exposed another black negroid who is not proud to be African.

My OP clearly states I am looking for proud African to shame. Ken1122 signs on knowing fully well he has to be a proud African so I can shame him. And just as I begin to shame him ken1122 like Ethang5 another low IQ negroid living in Ghana Africa, Ken1122 goes into denial.

Read his denial.

Ken1122 wrote: Oh; so because you say so that makes it true? I don't think so. Either you provide stats from the US Census Bureau that refutes my claim or your argument fails.

Ken1122 suddenly becomes a proud American and no longer wants to be seen as a proud African.

Ethang5 tried to pull the same denial. Read his confession.

But after I pointed to African phenotypes and the connection to the biblical curse of Ham, Ethan too tried to deny he was African and tried he claim instead he was a proud American.

African phenotypes:

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

---

Harikrish is back to looking for proud Africans to shame. Surely there must be some proud Africans left after 1, 700 years of slavery. The search got harder after Trump called all Africans shitholes.

Do you really think shaming makes better people? It tends to make people bitter like you appear to be.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2019 8:17:09 PM
News flash! Ethang is a slumdog slum dweller.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Accara Ghana ranked the second worst city in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang is a slum dweller.

From the World's Filthiest.
https://jwtc. Org. Za/resources/docs/salon-volume-7/19_TheSalon_Vol7. Pdf
Near the end of 2009, The news that travel guide Lonely Planet had ranked Accra as the second worst city in the world hit many Ghanaians like a slap in the face. In a listing of the "9 least favourite cities, " compiled from feedback by the site"s members, The nation"s capital was described as "ugly, Chaotic, Sprawling, And completely indi erent to its waterfront location" (Wagle 2010). Ever since then, The Accra Metropolitan Assembly as well as its counterparts in other urban centres such as Kumasi, Tema, Sekondi-Takoradi, Cape Coast, And Tamale have striven through city upgrade schemes to improve the images portrayed of Ghana"s cities to the rest of the world. At present, Some of these development plans include the construction of an external ring road to ease tra c in Kumasi and an environmental restora- tion project to "transform the lth-laden Korle Lagoon in Accra into a modern pleasure and transport complex comparable to those in Paris" (RadioXYZonline 2013). In each of these cases, Decongestion is represented as a necessary rst step without which future imaginings of the city cannot be ushered in.
Life in Sodom and Gomorrah: the world's largest digital dump
Photographer Asare Adjei captures the lives of locals in Accra's slum city, Where 50m tonnes of e-waste is dumped each year.

Sodom and Gomorrah
Agbogbloshie's residents live off digital waste that they salvage and sell, But hope for better jobs. Photograph: Asare Adjei
No one knows when Agbogbloshie began. The slum city in south Ghana didn"t exist when the capital of the Gold Coast was moved from Cape Coast to Accra. It"s likely the settlement started when traders began transforming shop kiosks into makeshift homes, And soon a population of Ghanaians on low incomes established a sprawling the slum, Which in known to many by its nickname, Sodom and Gomorrah.

Sodom and Gomorrah has also become known as one of the world's digital dumping grounds, Where millions of electronic waste products from the west are legally and illegally processed each year. When old computers first began arriving in west Africa, Ghanaians thought they were sent to help bridge the digital divide, As exporters exploited loopholes by labelling junk computers 'donations'. But slowly tonnes of e-waste piled up on this once green area, And transformed it into a global graveyard for electronic equipment.

Each day, Workers clear the area through intense heat radiating from burning computers, IPods, Radios and televisions. Acrid, Black smoke drifts over the huts of the slum wasteland. The nearby Korle-Bu River is now black and thick like used oil, As it carries empty computer cases toward the ocean. Fires blaze and consume the plastic material from cables, Plugs and motherboards, Leaving only metal behind. This is then collected and sold by the locals.

Approximately 50, 000 low-income inhabitants have settled into Sodom and Gomorrah, From across Ghana. Many of the villagers find themselves trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty, Where the old and young toil side by side. Many barely make enough money from a day's work to cover a basic meal. Often the choice facing them is between paying for accommodation or food.

Women and children cook circuit boards to salvage the computer chips, Which have trace amounts of gold. Motherboards and other circuitry are cooked each day, Mostly by the women, Who breathe in the poisonous fumes.

Some of the young children burn old foam on top of computers to melt away the plastic, Leaving behind scraps of copper and iron that they collect to sell. Some of these children travelled to Accra by themselves, Hoping to earn money to help their families in the villages. Many of them are orphans or have been abandoned. Exposure is hazardous to children, As these toxins inhibit the development of the brain, Nervous system and reproductive system.

There are no permanent structures in Sodom and Gomorrah, And no planning permission is required to put up temporary structures, Often made of wood or paper. In 2013, Fire devastated the area and many inhabitants were killed. There are no water or sewerage systems in the area.

The UN estimates that up to 50m tonnes of e-waste is thrown away globally each year. It costs a lot more to properly dispose of an old computer monitor in Germany than it does to send it on a container ship to Ghana. An international treaty called the Basel convention came into effect in 1989, Forbidding developed nations from carrying out unauthorised dumping of e-waste in less developed countries. However, Each month cargo containers still arrive in Agbogbloshie, Often illegally, From countries all over the world.

I spoke to local people in Sodom and Gomorrah about their aspirations. Many of the children dream of becoming footballers, In spite of their ill health. Many of the adults hope to find steady employment in other fields such as taxi driving or cooking.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2019 10:31:46 PM
SingularityofLight wrote:

Do you really think shaming makes better people? It tends to make people bitter like you appear to be.
Spiritual shaming works.
As a spiritual healer I was taught If a nigger fails to accept he is black slap his head till he snaps out of his denial. It worked with you nigger Ethang5!

He even confessed he is terrified that he is a nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Why did it take you so long to accept you are black nigger Ethang5? Why were you in denial of God creating you black and putting you in Africa? Did you think you could go against your Karma? Did you not see your black negroid face in the mirror daily? Did you not see your 3 illegitimate bastard daughters were black niggers created by Jesus to complement the black arrangement typical of a black family?

Now that you have accepted you are very black and a nigger, Shouldn't you also apologize to the African people whom you disparaged in your confessions?

Nigger Ethang5 confessed he is black and acknowledged Harikrish was Mr. Very White.
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Nigger Ethang5, Now that you have accepted you are black, A slumdog slum dweller negroid mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country with your three illegitimate bastard daughters. We can start dealing with your low IQ.
You confessed on DART you have very little money. Working as a delivery mule for over 15 years certainly isn't going to make you rich. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 50% of the people are illiterate doesn't make much sense either. Smuggling bibles in Africa where 80% of the Africans are Christians sound almost insane. Smuggling bibles when bibles are available free on the internet makes your career choice idiotic and shortsighted.
Your low IQ has been established.

Let's see how you spent your time in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So you don't find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? "

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.

So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)

Nothing in your activities are income generating occupations.

You didn't have anything to do with your children's births either.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters
See how the nigger lies. Busted again nigger.

So what do we know about you Ethang5?

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior. .
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans licking cows backside.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I
https://youtu. Be/WmXYe2plcxI

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Is Harikrish not being liked worse than a 100 million Africans to die from AIDS. 25 million to die from starvation. 40 years of civil wars. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Nigger Ethang even the bible condemned Africans to slavery. You are very black nigger Ethang5, I told you so and I was right!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2020 8:39:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Low esteem. Self-hate.

We heard all that in your confessions nigger Ethang5.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. (Wow! )
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2021 5:09:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
If you are another poop eating very black nigger like Ethang5, Do not apply!

Ghanaians know there is fecal waste in their food and drinking water. Their homes are flooded by over flowing sewers. 86% of Ghanaian homes don't have toilets.
Most Ghanaians believe eating poo is an acquired taste.
Dubai Arabs call this Ghanaian obsession Dubai Porta Potty.

What percentage of human fecal waste ingested by Accra Ghanaians caused by open overflowing sewers, Open defecation and absence of toilets in Ghanaian homes?

100% of human feces is recycled in Ghana.
Jamestown beach, Once considered to be one of Accra"s most famous beaches, 25-year-old Francis Cudjoe and his three friends squat in the open air while in conversation.

They are defecating in full view on the beach, And they are not alone. Off in the distance, One can spot many more residents dropping their pants, Squatting and freeing their bowels.

Shortly after they leave, Ocean waves wash away their waste.

With four million people without access to a toilet and 4. 5 million with no sewage facilities, The World Health Organization (WHO) and UN Children"s Fund (UNICEF) recently ranked Ghana the fourth most unsanitary country in Africa in a total of 52 judged, And the second dirtiest out of 15 West African countries.

The two organisations monitor African countries" sanitation services.

This ranking has rallied local environmental organisations to clamour for more radical governmental action on Ghana"s deteriorating sanitation record.

For the local Coalition of NGOs in Water and Sanitation (CONIWAS), "the ranking should serve as a reality check for authorities who act as if all is well, " says Executive Secretary Patrick Apoya.

He says Ghana has a "national sanitation crisis" and calls on the government to declare a "national emergency. "

Desperate measures

Walking down the beach, One has to carefully pick one"s steps to avoid stepping in faeces.

"The beach has been where I have come [to do this] since childhood - I can"t stop. In any case even if I want to stop, There is no alternative, " Cudjoe tells IRIN.

With no toilet facilities, People turn to bushes, Drains, Fields and even outlawed pan latrines to defecate.

The pan latrine is a portable toilet made up of a bucket around which is fitted a wooden frame or seat with a hole in the middle.

When the bucket is full, Users pay somebody to dump it in a waste centre. Eventually the waste is pumped out to the sea.

Ghana"s Supreme Court banned the use of these latrines in July 2008, Saying they violated people"s dignity, And ordered city authorities to arrest and prosecute users.

Health and economic toll

About one kilometre away from Jamestown beach, Women selling food at Makola market in central Accra are surrounded by heaps of refuse. An unbearable stench pervades the air as green fluid seeps from the refuse onto the road.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
Now even the 30% of the daily waste is being recycled into reusable fuel for cooking food. In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.

Ghanaians are filthy, Dirty and greedy people - Prof Aheto
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghanaians-are-greedy-dirty-and-filthy-Prof-Aheto-750619

Such conditions lead to up to eight deaths an hour, Estimated Minister of Health Courage Quarfhigah.

Every year, The health ministry reports more than 400, 000 out-patient cases of sanitation-related diseases, Including diarrhoea, Typhoid, Cholera and hepatitis, Which lead to about 65, 000 deaths.

Alias Sory, Director general of Ghana"s health services, Told IRIN costs are mounting. "Increasingly, The country"s health facilities are being overwhelmed by sanitation related diseases. The cost to the nation is unbearable. "

Ghanaian woman has shared her Dubai Porta Potty experience and it"s just disgusting like the video circulating on social media. What do some women want in this life?

In her case, Because she wasn"t able to go through all the disgusting sexual experiences, She was paid $5, 700 instead of $18, 000.

Read the full story below.
"Hi Aunty Ama, Please keep this a secret for me in the name of God.
I realised i had to let it out when i saw some people air their views on other platforms.

I am also part of the ladys who have been sexually abused in Dubai. I met a lady on facebook who happens to travel there alot because i saw pictures of her on the dessert and all so when we started getting familiar through facebook comment i inbox her and we became friends from there.

She told me later how she make money by goin to dubai and she just sleeps with one person make money and buy clothes and perfumes to come and sell but i told her and that she could take me there when ever she was going. I told her i don't have money but she told me she will pay for me and i pay her bac on our return. . We has gotten so close now so she trusted me.

Hmmm Aunty Ama the very day we went we didnt go to a hotel as she said, We went straight to one big house that belonged to one Arab man. He was excited to see me so i knew that was the man she was about to link me to, That night she left for clubbing with the mans friend. He tied me to the bed in a romantic way and asked me to suck his dick which i did but he won't let me stop and my jaws were coming out he started beating me and telling me i wS going to give him a blow job for an hour so i better cooperate because he was goin to pay me 18, 000 dollars.

i suffered but i did, The next minute he sat on my face i tot i was going to smell his anus (so to speak) but he asked me to lick because thats the only way he can come. I was hesitating till he threatened me with a live snake in the room. I had soo much regrets but i was already there, I licked it till poo started coming out and this man asked me to eat it.

I have really suffered my God i still have scars on my body from the whips i got from not just eating everything. . He brought a huge dog for me to suck on the genitals and warned that it will chew me if i don't do it well and that ended my life. He then left to his room and started talking to his friend on phone (i knew it was abut me but i codnt understand the language) Aunt Ama i didnt blink am eye that night.

The following day, My friend insulted me and told me how loose i am booked a flight for me to come back to Ghana and gave me 5700 dollars.
I haven"t survived this and its been almost a year. I am contemplating on ending my life. I don"t know what to do. I reported to the police here to arrest the lady but they kept tossing me about, One of them told me it was even my fault".

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.