No Slavery In India?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 3:14:24 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
There has never been any slavery in India. > Hindu hari

Slavery in India escalated during the Muslim domination of northern India after the 11th-century, After Muslim rulers re-introduced slavery to the Indian subcontinent. It became a predominant social institution with the enslavement of non-Muslims, Along with the use of slaves in armies for conquest, Long since a vital tradition in all Muslim kingdoms.

Slavery in India continued through the 18th- and 19th-century. During colonial time many Indians were taken into different parts of the world as slave by the British East India Company, And the British Raj.

According to Muslim historians of the Delhi Sultanate and the Mughal Empire era, After the invasions of non-Muslim kingdoms, Indians were taken slaves with many exported to Central Asia and West Asia.

According to Scott Levi, Slavery was an established institution in ancient India by the start of the common era based on texts such as the Arthashastra, The Manusmriti and the Mahabharata. Slavery was "likely widespread by the lifetime of the Buddha" and it "likely existed in the Vedic period"
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 3:40:22 PM
There has never been any slavery in India. > Hindu hari

Slavery in India escalated during the Muslim domination of northern India after the 11th-century, After Muslim rulers re-introduced slavery to the Indian subcontinent. It became a predominant social institution with the enslavement of non-Muslims, Along with the use of slaves in armies for conquest, Long since a vital tradition in all Muslim kingdoms.

Slavery in India continued through the 18th- and 19th-century. During colonial time many Indians were taken into different parts of the world as slave by the British East India Company, And the British Raj.

According to Muslim historians of the Delhi Sultanate and the Mughal Empire era, After the invasions of non-Muslim kingdoms, Indians were taken slaves with many exported to Central Asia and West Asia.

According to Scott Levi, Slavery was an established institution in ancient India by the start of the common era based on texts such as the Arthashastra, The Manusmriti and the Mahabharata. Slavery was "likely widespread by the lifetime of the Buddha" and it "likely existed in the Vedic period"

Slavery means bad karma. > Hindu hari

During the Delhi Sultanate period, References to the abundant availability of low-priced Indian slaves abound.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 3:54:54 PM
The only data I have is on African Slavery. > Hindu hari

The volume of the total Dutch Indian Ocean slave trade has been estimated to be about 15 - 30% of the Atlantic slave trade, Slightly smaller than the trans-Saharan slave trade, And one and a half to three times the size of the Swahili and Red Sea coast and the Dutch West India Company slave trades.

Africans are ashamed that their ancestors were slaves. > Hindu hari

Slavery in India is evidenced since ancient times. Manu the Lawgiver, In his Manu Smriti lists seven different kinds of slaves. The nature of slavery in India was extremely complex and cut across boundaries of caste, Gender, Kin, Religion, And role.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 2:31:43 AM
ethang5 wrote:
The only data I have is on African Slavery. > Hindu hari

The volume of the total Dutch Indian Ocean slave trade has been estimated to be about 15 - 30% of the Atlantic slave trade, Slightly smaller than the trans-Saharan slave trade, And one and a half to three times the size of the Swahili and Red Sea coast and the Dutch West India Company slave trades.

Africans are ashamed that their ancestors were slaves. > Hindu hari

Slavery in India is evidenced since ancient times. Manu the Lawgiver, In his Manu Smriti lists seven different kinds of slaves. The nature of slavery in India was extremely complex and cut across boundaries of caste, Gender, Kin, Religion, And role.

Slavery in India.

Slavery in India intensified during the Muslim domination of northern India after the 11th-century, However, Muslim rulers did not introduce slavery to the subcontinent. Slavery existed in Portuguese India after the 16th century. The Dutch, Too, Largely dealt in Abyssian slaves, Known in India as Habshis or Sheedes.

Arakan/Bengal, Malabar, And Coromandel remained the most important source of forced labour until the 1660s. Between 1626 and 1662, The Dutch exported on an average 150, 400 slaves annually from the Arakan-Bengal coast. During the first thirty years of Batavia's existence, Indian and Arakanese slaves provided the main labour force of the Dutch East India Company, Asian headquarters.

Islamic invasions 8th to 12th century AD

During the invasion of Muhammad al-Qasim, Invariably numerous women and children were enslaved. The sources insist that now, In dutiful conformity to religious law, 'the one-fifth of the slaves and spoils' were set apart for the caliph's treasury and despatched to Iraq and Syria. The remainder was scattered among the army of Islam. At a random 60, 000 captives reduced to slavery. At Brahamanabad 30, 000 slaves were allegedly taken. At Multan 6, 000. Slave raids continued to be made throughout the late Umayyad period in Sindh, But also much further into Hind, As far as Ujjain and Malwa. The Abbasid governors raided Punjab, Where many prisoners and slaves were taken.

Mughal Empire 16th to 19th century
The slave trade continued to exist in the Mughal Empire, However it was greatly reduced in scope, Primarily limited to domestic servitude and debt bondage, And deemed "mild" and incomparable to the transatlantic slave trade.

One Dutch merchant in the 17th century writes about Abd Allah Khan Firuz Jang, An Uzbek noble at the Mughal court during the 1620s and 1630s, Who was appointed to the position of governor of the regions of Kalpi and Kher and, In the process of subjugating the local rebels, ``beheaded the leaders and enslaved their women, Daughters and children, Who were more than 200, 000 in number.

Slavery in Africa.

Slavery was widespread in Africa, With both internal and external slave trade. [59] In the Senegambia region, Between 1300 and 1900, Close to one-third of the population was enslaved. In early Islamic states of the western Sahel, Including Ghana 1076, Mali 1645, Segou 1861, And Songhai 1591, About a third of the population were enslaved.

The lowest number for the total loss through the transatlantic slave trade could be about 20 million people. Higher figures have been suggested, But to date there is no conclusive evidence to support such estimates.

The Atlantic slave trade, However, Was not the only slave trade within Africa. Nearly as many Africans were exported across the Sahara Desert, The Red Sea and the Indian Ocean from 650 a. D. To 1900 as were shipped across the Atlantic. Islamic traders probably exported 10 million slaves into north Africa, Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, And India. In addition, It now seems clear that during the era of the Atlantic slave trade, Many and perhaps most of the enslaved were kept in Africa. It is imaginable that as many as 60 million Africans died or were enslaved as a result of these various slave trades.

Dutch Indian Ocean slave trade was a fraction of the Trans Atlantic slave trade that exported 20-60 million African slaves.

Slave trading and slavery in the Dutch colonial empire: A global comparison

Compares slave trading and slavery in the Dutch colonial empire, Specifically between the former trading and territorial domains of the West India Company (WIC), The Americas and West Africa, And of the East India Company (VOC), South East Asia, The Indian Ocean region, And South and East Africa. Author presents the latest quantitative assessments concerning the Dutch transatlantic as well as Indian Ocean World slave trade, Placing the volume, Direction, And characteristics of the forced migration in a historical context. He describes how overall the Dutch were a second-rate player in Atlantic slavery, Though in certain periods more important, With according to recent estimates a total of about 554. 300 slaves being transported by the Dutch to the Americas. He indicates that while transatlantic slave trade and slavery received much scholarly attention resulting in detailed knowledge, The slave trade and slavery in the Indian Ocean World by the Dutch is comparatively underresearched. Based on demand-side estimates throughout Dutch colonies of the Indonesian archipelago and elsewhere, He deduces that probably close to 500. 000 slaves were transported by the Dutch in the Indian Ocean World. In addition, The author points at important differences between the nature and contexts of slavery, As in the VOC domains slavery was mostly of an urban and domestic character, Contrary to its production base in the Americas. Slavery further did in the VOC areas not have a rigid racial identification like in WIC areas, With continuing, Postslavery effects, And allowed for more flexibility, While unlike the plantation colonies in the Caribbean, As Suriname, Not imported slaves but indigenous peoples formed the majority. He also points at relative exceptions, E. G. Imported slaves for production use in some VOC territories, As the Banda islands and the Cape colony, And a certain domestic and urban focus of slavery in Cura"ao.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 2:41:55 AM
Ethan - Everyone knows there was slavery in Africa.
Hindu hari - Slavery In Africa

Hindu hari- There was never any slavery in India.
Ethan - Slavery In India

Somebody's ashamed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 3:53:51 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan - Slavery In India

Somebody's ashamed.

Already explained to you. There is no slavery in India. They are called domestic servants. Even the Indians who were exported by the Dutch, British and Arabs were skilled Indians and in high demand unlike Africans who were cotton pickers.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

But Africans who follow the slave religion of their white masters are doomed to failure. This failure is reflected in your own words Ethang.

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You went beserk and even started editing my links about African history in pictures to make them inaccessible. The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Stop being a hater Ethang. Take some advice to deal with your jealousy and low self esteem.

You have to stop looking in the mirror because everytime you see your black negroid face you hate yourself and you also see why others hate that face too. Covering your black ugly face with a mask like you did in your profile just adds suspense to what your ugly black negroid face looks like that is attached to the rest of your black Karma covered body.

When white Christians first saw the black negroid face they recognized the curse of Ham and turned negroids into slaves.

The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Trump turned the focus from the black negroid face to black shitholes. That upset the African leaders because there is nothing uglier than a black negroid face licking a black shithole. It took me an hour of meditation to remove that imagery from my mind. Yikes!

When you combine poverty with Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks.
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

You get black's who loathe everything about black negroid shitholes. Stop being a hater Ethang. You were created black and ugly so the rest of the world would appreciate their beauty. That is why your black colour and negroid appearance is called the curse of Ham in the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 7:59:43 AM

Ethan - Slavery In India

Somebody's ashamed.

Already explained to you. There is no slavery in India.

The Global Slavery Index estimates that on any given day in 2016 there were nearly 8 million people living in modern slavery in India.

India | Global Slavery Index - 2018 Global Slavery Index
https://www. Globalslaveryindex. Org " india

They are called domestic servants.

Slavery still exists and India has the largest number of slaves in the world
https://scroll. In " article " india-i. . .

Even the Indians who were exported by the Dutch, British and Arabs were skilled Indians and in high demand unlike Africans who were cotton pickers.

(During the invasion of Muhammad al-Qasim), Invariably numerous women and children were enslaved.

Uddin Barani suggested that Sultan Alauddin Khalji owned 50, 000 slave-boys, In addition to 70, 000 construction slaves.

In the process of subjugating the local rebels, `beheaded the leaders and enslaved their women, Daughters and children, who were more than 200, 000 in number.

. . . It included many chapters and laws on slavery and slaves in India.

Some of the slavery-related law included in Fatawa-i Alamgiri were,

- the right of Muslims to purchase and own slaves,
- a Muslim man's right to have sex with a captive slave girl he owns or a slave girl owned by another Muslim (with master's consent) without marrying her,
- no inheritance rights for slaves,
- the testimony of all slaves was inadmissible in a court of law
- slaves require permission of the master before they can marry,

Slavery is bad karma. - Hindu hari

Veth (or Vethi or Vetti-chakiri, From Sanskrit visti), Also known as Begar (from Persian), Was a system of forced labour practised in pre-independence India, in which members of populace were compelled to perform unpaid work for the government.

As part of veth, The peasants and low-caste people were forced to supply water to the ruler's family; construct buildings, Roads, And dams; and carry dead and wounded soldiers. The British government exempted Christians from veth-begaar.

There is no slavery in India. - Hindu hari
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 6:03:45 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan - Slavery In India

Somebody's ashamed.

The Global Slavery Index estimates that on any given day in 2016 there were nearly 8 million people living in modern slavery in India.

Not true.
"Africa just recorded the highest rate of modern-day enslavement in the world.

Armed conflict, State-sponsored forced labor, And forced marriages were the main causes behind the estimated 9. 2 million Africans who live in servitude without the choice to do so, According to the 2018 Global Slavery Index. And despite these practices being widespread, Slavery has remained a largely invisible issue, In part, Because it disproportionately affects the most marginalized members of society, Such as minorities, Women, And children. "

Even the Indians who were exported by the Dutch, British and Arabs were skilled Indians and in high demand unlike Africans who were cotton pickers.

(During the invasion of Muhammad al-Qasim), Invariably numerous women and children were enslaved.

Uddin Barani suggested that Sultan Alauddin Khalji owned 50, 000 slave-boys, In addition to 70, 000 construction slaves.

In the process of subjugating the local rebels, `beheaded the leaders and enslaved their women, Daughters and children, who were more than 200, 000 in number.

Note the numbers are still in the thousands. But African slavery were in the 10s of millions.
Ghana Africa alone exported 20 million African slaves.
Note. Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

. . . It included many chapters and laws on slavery and slaves in India.

Some of the slavery-related law included in Fatawa-i Alamgiri were,

- the right of Muslims to purchase and own slaves,
- a Muslim man's right to have sex with a captive slave girl he owns or a slave girl owned by another Muslim (with master's consent) without marrying her,
- no inheritance rights for slaves,
- the testimony of all slaves was inadmissible in a court of law
- slaves require permission of the master before they can marry,

Slavery is bad karma. - Hindu hari

Veth (or Vethi or Vetti-chakiri, From Sanskrit visti), Also known as Begar (from Persian), Was a system of forced labour practised in pre-independence India, in which members of populace were compelled to perform unpaid work for the government.

As part of veth, The peasants and low-caste people were forced to supply water to the ruler's family; construct buildings, Roads, And dams; and carry dead and wounded soldiers. The British government exempted Christians from veth-begaar.

There is no slavery in India. - Hindu hari
Modern slavery is quite different from traditional slavery the kind that Africans suffered.

Christianity's role in African slavery.
Because the curse of Ham in the bible is the justification Christians used to enslave Africans. The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Arabs role in African slavery.
Africa became a source of slaves for the cultures of the Mediterranean world many centuries before the discovery of the Americas, But it was that discovery and the resulting shift in focus towards the Atlantic that prompted the culminating explosive growth in slavery with such tragic effect. "

Slavery, In fact, Was a central feature of life in the Mediterranean world, Especially in Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Greece, Imperial Rome and the Islamic societies of the Middle East and North Africa.

Figures on the Arab slave trade in Africa are hard to come by, But the historian Paul Lovejoy estimates that some 9. 85 million Africans were shipped out as slaves to Arabia and, In small numbers, To the Indian subcontinent. Lovejoy breaks his figures down as follows:

Between AD 650 and 1600, An average of 5, 000 Africans were shipped out by the Arabs. This makes a rough total of 7. 25 million.

Then, Between 1600 and 1800, Another 1. 4 million Africans were shipped out by the Arabs. The 19th century represented the highest point of the Arabian trade where 12, 000 Africans were shipped out every year. The total figure for the 19th century alone was 1. 2 million slaves to Arabia.

The numbers game

Thus, In terms of numbers, Arabia"s 9. 85 million is not far behind the conservative estimate of nearly 12 million African victims of the Atlantic slave trade. Some African historians, Though, Reject these figures on the grounds that they are too low. They suggest over 50 million Africans were shipped out during the Atlantic trade alone.

Africans evolved from African Slaves to African shitholes. Where is the progress?

Now look at Indias great achievements.
Dalits are becoming millionaires which proves the Indian system works for everyone.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

India's successful Mars mission.
https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.
https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

More facts to face.

Wow! Indians can be proud!

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai).
7. Built a software industry from nowhere.
8. India ranked 4th in global military power.
9. India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 6:25:07 PM

Ethan - Slavery In India

Somebody's ashamed.

No. They are called slaves. Even in ancient Hindu texts.

Not true.

So India is number 2? Long ways from no slavery in India isn't that? India has the largest number of slaves in the world of any country.

The moron wants to compare his shithole country with an entire continent. Wonder why?

Skilled little children. Lol.

Skilled little boys. We know what the pedo Indian did with them.

Little women were "skilled" says our moron.

Note the numbers are still in the thousands. But African slavery were in the 10s of millions.

Number of what moron?

Hundreds of thousands. But hundreds of thousands of Indian slaves is just like no slavery in India at all, Right?

Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 7:17:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan - Slavery In India

Somebody's ashamed.

Not true.

So India is number 2? Long ways from no slavery in India isn't that? India has the largest number of slaves in the world of any country.

The moron wants to compare his shithole country with an entire continent. Wonder why?

Number of what moron?

Hundreds of thousands. But hundreds of thousands of Indian slaves is just like no slavery in India at all, Right?

Lol

Modern slavery is quite different from traditional slavery the kind that Africans suffered.

Because the curse of Ham in the bible is the justification Christians used to enslave Africans. The role of Christianity in African slavery is rather unique. Most religions allowed slavery based on economic and monetary reasons. But slaves were never targeted because of their skin colour alone. The continued discrimination of Africans are purely on skin colour.

Arabs role in African slavery.
Africa became a source of slaves for the cultures of the Mediterranean world many centuries before the discovery of the Americas, But it was that discovery and the resulting shift in focus towards the Atlantic that prompted the culminating explosive growth in slavery with such tragic effect. "

Slavery, In fact, Was a central feature of life in the Mediterranean world, Especially in Mesopotamia, Ancient Egypt, Greece, Imperial Rome and the Islamic societies of the Middle East and North Africa.

Figures on the Arab slave trade in Africa are hard to come by, But the historian Paul Lovejoy estimates that some 9. 85 million Africans were shipped out as slaves to Arabia and, In small numbers, To the Indian subcontinent. Lovejoy breaks his figures down as follows:

Between AD 650 and 1600, An average of 5, 000 Africans were shipped out by the Arabs. This makes a rough total of 7. 25 million.

Then, Between 1600 and 1800, Another 1. 4 million Africans were shipped out by the Arabs. The 19th century represented the highest point of the Arabian trade where 12, 000 Africans were shipped out every year. The total figure for the 19th century alone was 1. 2 million slaves to Arabia.

The numbers game

Thus, In terms of numbers, Arabia"s 9. 85 million is not far behind the conservative estimate of nearly 12 million African victims of the Atlantic slave trade. Some African historians, Though, Reject these figures on the grounds that they are too low. They suggest over 50 million Africans were shipped out during the Atlantic trade alone.

Africans evolved from African Slaves to African shitholes. Where is the progress?

Now look at Indias great achievements.
Dalits are becoming millionaires which proves the Indian system works for everyone.

Bill Gates praises India for success, Seen congratulating PM Modi.
https://youtu. Be/te5cGXUYlfU

PM Modi praises Indian achievements.
https://youtu. Be/J9LVTa9dXIM

World leaders praise PM Modi's leadership.
https://youtu. Be/sWVpd4tdR8c

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Here are some pictures of Indians.
Indian women.
https://youtu. Be/NNbcQ5TnbtI

Indian men.
https://youtu. Be/gtWrY4l_h24

India's successful Mars mission.
https://youtu. Be/sLDKWDOiHWc

Cleanest cities and states in India. 2018.
https://youtu. Be/y-mRmuL06xM

More facts to face.

Wow! Indians can be proud!

10 great achievements of India.
1. Ending Polio among 1. 3 billion people - Ending polio in India is world's greatest health achievement, Says Bill Gates
2. Mission to Mars - India"s mission to Mars has smaller budget than hit film Gravity, Says PM
3. Mission to Moon that gave further evidence of water in the Moon - Chandrayaan helps NASA detect water on Moon "
4. Right to Information - An achievement that has turned thorn in govt flesh - The Times of India
5. Golden quadrilateral and other new highways - Over 40, 000 km of highways/expressways added in the past 15 years. We are still not near the quality of US interstates, But in terms of length of highways, We are near there (US interstates is about 76000km). NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre
6. Entering the nuclear club - For years, India was a nuclear pariah, Getting to nuclear bomb little later than the top 5 powers. However, Since 1998 explosion in Pokhran India has slowly gotten recognized as a nuclear power. This has helped avoid a fullblown war with Pakistan in 1999 and helped India resist temptation to fight Pakistan in two provocations (2001 attack on Parliament and the 2008 attack on Mumbai).
7. Built a software industry from nowhere.
8. India ranked 4th in global military power.
9. India to become 5th largest economy in 2018.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 8:18:55 PM

Ethan - Slavery In India

Somebody's ashamed.

Not true.

Number of what moron?

No answer here.

Lol

The oldest records of slavery are from India. The sick Hindu religion is founded on traditional slavery.

Hinduism's role in Indian slavery.

But there was no slavery in India. Lol.

Note the numbers are still in the thousands.

Numbers of what moron? Slaves? Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 9:28:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethan - Slavery In India

Somebody's ashamed.

Not true.

Number of what moron?

No answer here.

Lol

The oldest records of slavery are from India. The sick Hindu religion is founded on traditional slavery.

Hinduism's role in Indian slavery.

But there was no slavery in India. Lol.

Note the numbers are still in the thousands.

Numbers of what moron? Slaves? Lol.

African slavery was in the millions.

Slavery in Africa.

Slavery was widespread in Africa, With both internal and external slave trade. In the Senegambia region, Between 1300 and 1900, Close to one-third of the population was enslaved. In early Islamic states of the western Sahel, Including Ghana 1076, Mali 1645. Segou 1861, And Songhai 1591, About a third of the population were enslaved.

The lowest number for the total loss through the transatlantic slave trade could be about 20 million people. Higher figures have been suggested, But to date there is no conclusive evidence to support such estimates.

The Atlantic slave trade, However, Was not the only slave trade within Africa. Nearly as many Africans were exported across the Sahara Desert, The Red Sea and the Indian Ocean from 650 a. D. To 1900 as were shipped across the Atlantic. Islamic traders probably exported 10 million slaves into north Africa, Arabia, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, And India. In addition, It now seems clear that during the era of the Atlantic slave trade, Many and perhaps most of the enslaved were kept in Africa. It is imaginable that as many as 60 million Africans died or were enslaved as a result of these various slave trades.

Dutch Indian Ocean slave trade was a fraction of the Trans Atlantic slave trade that exported 20-60 million African slaves.

Compares slave trading and slavery in the Dutch colonial empire, Specifically between the former trading and territorial domains of the West India Company (WIC), The Americas and West Africa, And of the East India Company (VOC), South East Asia, The Indian Ocean region, And South and East Africa. Author presents the latest quantitative assessments concerning the Dutch transatlantic as well as Indian Ocean World slave trade, Placing the volume, Direction, And characteristics of the forced migration in a historical context. He describes how overall the Dutch were a second-rate player in Atlantic slavery, Though in certain periods more important, With according to recent estimates a total of about 554. 300 slaves being transported by the Dutch to the Americas. He indicates that while transatlantic slave trade and slavery received much scholarly attention resulting in detailed knowledge, The slave trade and slavery in the Indian Ocean World by the Dutch is comparatively underresearched. Based on demand-side estimates throughout Dutch colonies of the Indonesian archipelago and elsewhere, He deduces that probably close to 500. 000 slaves were transported by the Dutch in the Indian Ocean World. In addition, The author points at important differences between the nature and contexts of slavery, As in the VOC domains slavery was mostly of an urban and domestic character, Contrary to its production base in the Americas. Slavery further did in the VOC areas not have a rigid racial identification like in WIC areas, With continuing, Postslavery effects, And allowed for more flexibility, While unlike the plantation colonies in the Caribbean, As Suriname, Not imported slaves but indigenous peoples formed the majority. He also points at relative exceptions, E. G. Imported slaves for production use in some VOC territories, As the Banda islands and the Cape colony, And a certain domestic and urban focus of slavery in Cura"ao.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 9:46:53 PM

No one has denied that moron. We all know.

But you said there was no slavery in India. That was a lie.

You said it was a different kind of slavery. That was a lie.

You said Indian slaves were all skilled. That was a lie.

You've been beaten back to a lame, "There were more slaves in Africa than in India. "

You are the worse debater ever on DDO. Did you not know all Indian slave history in detail is on the net?

No slavery in India? In your childish racist fantasies maybe. Today, India has more slaves than any other country, Thanks to your disgusting slaver religion.

If you weren't a moron racist, I wouldn't enjoy that it was so easy to beat you. Like debating a retarded goat.

Lol.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 11:32:04 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You've been beaten back to a lame, "There were more slaves in Africa than in India. "

You are the worse debater ever on DDO. Did you not know all Indian slave history in detail is on the net?

No slavery in India? In your childish racist fantasies maybe. Today, India has more slaves than any other country, Thanks to your disgusting slaver religion.

If you weren't a moron racist, I wouldn't enjoy that it was so easy to beat you. Like debating a retarded goat.

Lol.
I haven't seen any slavery in India. If there was slavery in India it happened so many centuries ago that there is very little evidence it even happened.
But African slavery is real and

https://youtu. Be/8rh2fqgkf5k

Modern slavery in Africa
https://youtu. Be/KzuXdr6ZUzU

African slave trade in America. What schools and history books won't tell you.
https://youtu. Be/NlzMw6Z868k

You can still buy African slaves in Libya.
https://youtu. Be/dV7o31P4q4g

The Trans Atlantic slave trade the full story.
https://youtu. Be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

Your own confessions of life in Ghana Africa and the conditions of your people are matters of deep concern. You have turned bitter and become the typical self loathing African. You even publicly denounce your race and said openly you are not a proud African. You have lost you sense of national identity and developed a contempt for all things African.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

The truth must hurt!
Try this.

--
Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

News flash!
But shortly after he confesses.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 12:05:12 AM

Lol.

I haven't seen any slavery in India.

Maybe because you're in Canada. Lol! But all those other Indians and organizations see it.

If there was slavery in India it happened so many centuries ago that there is very little evidence it even happened.

Quartz India - India has 18 million modern slaves"at least five times more than any other country in the world according to the Global Slavery Index.

India " Free the Slaves
https://www. Freetheslaves. Net " india
Slavery is everywhere in India. It"s at brick kilns, Rice mills, Embroidery factories, Quarries and farms. It"s in roadside brothels and private homes. Free the Slaves helps slavery"s victims recognize that freedom is possible.

modern slavery in india: 8 million people live in 'modern slavery' in India, Says. . .
https://timesofindia. Indiatimes. Com ". . .
Note the story by the Times of India. A large Indian news outlet.

But African slavery is real. . .

No one has said African slavery was not real. Who are you arguing against? But you said there was no slavery in India. That has been shown to be a lie.

Stick with running bibles moron. You are terrible at debate.

Your shithole religion causes slavery. It is a demon religion, Slavery, Disease, And death are hinduism's stock in trade.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 12:16:16 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol.

Maybe because you're in Canada. Lol! But all those other Indians and organizations see it.

If there was slavery in India it happened so many centuries ago that there is very little evidence it even happened.

Quartz India - India has 18 million modern slaves"at least five times more than any other country in the world according to the Global Slavery Index.

India " Free the Slaves
https://www. Freetheslaves. Net " india
Slavery is everywhere in India. It"s at brick kilns, Rice mills, Embroidery factories, Quarries and farms. It"s in roadside brothels and private homes. Free the Slaves helps slavery"s victims recognize that freedom is possible.

modern slavery in india: 8 million people live in 'modern slavery' in India, Says. . .
https://timesofindia. Indiatimes. Com ". . .
Note the story by the Times of India. A large Indian news outlet.

But African slavery is real. . .

No one has said African slavery was not real. Who are you arguing against? But you said there was no slavery in India. That has been shown to be a lie.

Stick with running bibles moron. You are terrible at debate.

Your shithole religion causes slavery. It is a demon religion, Slavery, Disease, And death are hinduism's stock in trade.

I haven't seen any slavery in India. If there was slavery in India it happened so many centuries ago that there is very little evidence it even happened.

Modern slavery in Africa

The truth must hurt!
Try this.

--
Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

News flash!

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America? Make up your mind which path of mental retardation you're going to take.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 12:25:05 AM

Well then, There must not have been any. Lol.

It happened long ago.

If modern slavery is "long ago", Then yes.

This exchange should be in the "How stupid is Hindu hari? " thread.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 2:52:43 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Well then, There must not have been any. Lol.

It happened long ago.

If modern slavery is "long ago", Then yes.

This exchange should be in the "How stupid is Hindu hari? " thread.

Modern slavery in Africa

The truth must hurt!
Try this.

--

News flash!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 3:26:44 AM

We know moron. If you don't act obtuse, Your mental illness makes you think you lost.

You've lost. You're just too stupid to know it.

8 million modern slaves in India.

Thats ok, The slavery has seen you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 5:00:32 AM
ethang5 wrote:

We know moron. If you don't act obtuse, Your mental illness makes you think you lost.

Slavery in Africa.

Slavery was widespread in Africa, With both internal and external slave trade. In the Senegambia region, Between 1300 and 1900, Close to one-third of the population was enslaved. In early Islamic states of the western Sahel, Including Ghana 1076, Mali 1645. Segou 1861, And Songhai 1591, About a third of the population were enslaved.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 5:06:14 AM

No one said it wasn't moron.

But you said there was no slavery in India. That was a lie. Yet you believe you're a scholar.

India suffered under slavery for 1, 700 years. And still has the most slaves today. The shame on you must be tremendous.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 6:03:31 AM
ethang5 wrote:

20 million Aftican slaves exported from Ghana alone the country you live in.

But you said there was no slavery in India. That was a lie. Yet you believe you're a scholar.

India suffered under slavery for 1, 700 years. And still has the most slaves today. The shame on you must be tremendous.
You are confusing African slavery which lasted 1, 300 years under the Arabs and 400 years under Christian. The British lasted only 200 years in India and the Muslims only occupied parts of Northern India. Learn some history you low IQ ignorant negroid.

Modern slavery in Africa

The truth must hurt!
Try this.

--

News flash!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 6:18:21 AM

More than 100 million from India in only one decade.

You are confusing African slavery which lasted 1, 300 years under the Arabs and 400 years under Christian.

No. Indian slavery. It's all documented and in posts 1 to 3 of this thread. Educate yourself of your slave heritage.

The British lasted only 200 years in India and the Muslims only occupied parts of Northern India. Learn some history you low IQ ignorant negroid.

I know history you ashamed moron. India was raped and pillaged for 17 centuries, By Arabs, Then by British. You can't hide from your slave past.

No problem. Indian slavery has seen you.

You might even be one of the 8 million modern slaves being heated in India today.

But African slavery is real

Tell that to whomever said it wasn't.

And you can still buy an underage girl in India.

But in India they use the Hindu religion to cover it.

Filthy slave religion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 7:03:31 AM
ethang5 wrote:

No citation. Usual Ethang BS.

You are confusing African slavery which lasted 1, 300 years under the Arabs and 400 years under Christian.

No. Indian slavery. It's all documented and in posts 1 to 3 of this thread. Educate yourself of your slave heritage.

The British lasted only 200 years in India and the Muslims only occupied parts of Northern India. Learn some history you low IQ ignorant negroid.

I know history you ashamed moron. India was raped and pillaged for 17 centuries, By Arabs, Then by British. You can't hide from your slave past.

How? I live in Canada you ignorant negroid mutt.

You might even be one of the 8 million modern slaves being heated in India today.
How? I live in Canada you ignorant negroid mutt.

It's called adoption in any country.

Modern slavery in Africa

The truth must hurt!
Try this.

--

News flash!

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 7:29:24 AM

Look at posts 1 to 3 in this thread dumbass. That is what happens when you blindly post repeatative spam. Pay attention.

The British lasted only 200 years in India and the Muslims only occupied parts of Northern India.

Lie. Your Arab slavers kept extensive records. The entire India was licking Muslim butt. It's in this thread moron.

Learn some history you low IQ ignorant negroid. I haven't seen any slavery in India.

How?

Your stench. Indians stink.

I live in Canada you ignorant negroid mutt.

Uh huh.

How?

You're lying. We've caught you in lies several times.

And past. Indian slavery exists today.

Its called "holy prostitution in India.

OK.

Lol
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 11:41:16 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Look at posts 1 to 3 in this thread dumbass. That is what happens when you blindly post repeatative spam. Pay attention.
Nothing in post 1 to 3 that supports your claim.

All the videos are about African slavery. Too bad!

The British lasted only 200 years in India and the Muslims only occupied parts of Northern India.

Lie. Your Arab slavers kept extensive records. The entire India was licking Muslim butt. It's in this thread moron.

Learn some history you low IQ ignorant negroid. I haven't seen any slavery in India.

How?

Uh huh.

You forgot you dumb low IQ negroid mutt. I live in Canada.

How?

All the video and pictures are about African slavery. No Indian slavery.

You said you live in Africa where slavery still exists.

Its called "holy prostitution in India.

OK.

Lol

Africa is the rape and AIDS capital of the world. Little girls are not spared either.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 12:38:31 PM

Nothing in post 1 to 3 that supports your claim.

Your poor reading comprehension is your business.

All the videos are about African slavery. Too bad!

The black people you see in those videos are Indian shitholes. D'oh!

How?

Uh huh.

You forgot you dumb low IQ negroid mutt. I live in Canada.

How could I forget? You tell that lie in every post like its one of your moron vedic chants.

How?

All the video and pictures are about African slavery. No Indian slavery.

OK stupid.

You said you live in Africa where slavery still exists.

Slaves in India are free. You can still buy an underage girl in India.

Its called "holy prostitution" in India. But in India they use the Hindu religion to cover it.

OK.

Lol

Africa is the rape and AIDS capital of the world. Little girls are not spared either.

Africa did not need a law banning child prostitution. India did.

Stinking religion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2019 7:41:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang is a loser. Case made by Harikrish
1. You admit you live in Africa a shithole country.
2. You admit you are African and
3. now we know you are a delivery mule delivering free bibles to countries which outlaw possession of bibles.
4. You also admitted you lied about Trump calling Indians shitholes. But Trump did call African countries shitholes.
5. You also lied when you posted Indian PM called Indian shitholes.
Ethang said:Even the current Prime Minister of India, Says Indians are ashamed of being born. Do you know of any other country this is true of?

So you lied when you said Indian PM called Indians shitholes. All he said was they felt shame.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Trump calls African countries shithole.

https://youtu. Be/X86DhwFXHUE

https://youtu. Be/FarNqgGCGDg

https://youtu. Be/2QBeq2VHD3o

Even UN finds Trump's African shithole comments racists.
https://youtu. Be/nT7PWcPPV-Q

African trade Union blasts Trump for racists comments.
https://youtu. Be/094VQ_vQmes

No White House denial of Trump's shithole comments.
https://youtu. Be/5eVLb4_JPRo

We have Ethang's confession disparaging his people and country. Ethang is from Ghana Africa. He is a Ghanaian Aftican or African shithole according to Trump.

Africans like Ethang are not proud Africans because Africans were enslaved by Arabs and Christians for 1,700 years combined which has permanently ruined generations of Africans.
The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like you to global discrimination.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

News flash!!!

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Here is what we know about Ethang. He lives and works in Ghana Aftica a shithole country and he is not a proud African.
He gives his reasons below:

Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.

1. Ethang is a proud slave.

Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

2. Ethang is a full time slave.

Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.

3. Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

4. And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.

5. Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
6. So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.

7. Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.

8. Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.

9. Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10. Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

What do we know about Africans.
https://youtu.be...

Pastor Ray Hagin warned Africans not to follow this slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.

When did you stop being a slave.

What is Christianity?

Ethang cannot even name a single African achievement and in the past listed reasons why he is not a proud African.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2019 1:21:43 AM
The Global Slavery Index
www. Globalslaveryindex. Org/2018/findings/country-studies/india/

The Global Slavery Index estimates that on any given day in 2016 there were nearly 8 million people living in modern slavery in India. In terms of prevalence of modern slavery in India, There were 6. 1 victims for every thousand people.

In the 2016 Global Slavery Index, We reported there were 18. 3 million people in modern slavery in India.

Forced labour

The 2018 GSI also reflects the addition of forced sexual exploitation and children in modern slavery but does not include figures on organ trafficking or the use of children in armed conflict.

The most current available data from the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) indicate that there were 8, 132 reported cases of human trafficking across India in 2016. In the same year, 15, 379 people were trafficked of whom 9, 034 victims were below the age of 18. In addition, 23, 117 people were rescued from trafficking situations of whom 14, 183 people were below the age of 18.

Forced sexual exploitation of adults and children

There is evidence pointing to an emerging trend in northeast India where organised trafficking syndicates operate undetected along the open and unmanned international borders, Duping or coercing young, Educated girls seeking employment outside their local area into forced sexual exploitation.

According to a Caritas report, Trafficking of children is particularly prevalent in the north eastern state of Assam where in 2016 at least 129 girls were forced into sex work by traffickers. 27 Recent survivor interviews in Kolkata, West Bengal, Indicate that victims (a majority of whom knew their recruiters) were lured with the promise of a good job but were then forced into sex work. A "conditioning" period involving physical violence, Threats, Debt bondage, And rape was also commonly used to limit a victim"s ability to resist sex work.

Wait. One guy went to India and said he didn't see any slavery there, So like, All these reports and studies by international agencies and organizations cannot be true.

This guy also says because there was slavery in Africa, There couldn't be slavery in India because, You know, There can't be slavery in two places.

Are you convinced there is no slavery in India? If you are, I have a nice bridge in Manhattan I could sell you for cheap.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2019 1:54:30 AM
ethang5 wrote:
The Global Slavery Index
www. Globalslaveryindex. Org/2018/findings/country-studies/india/

The Global Slavery Index estimates that on any given day in 2016 there were nearly 8 million people living in modern slavery in India. In terms of prevalence of modern slavery in India, There were 6. 1 victims for every thousand people.

In the 2016 Global Slavery Index, We reported there were 18. 3 million people in modern slavery in India.

Forced labour

The 2018 GSI also reflects the addition of forced sexual exploitation and children in modern slavery but does not include figures on organ trafficking or the use of children in armed conflict.

The most current available data from the National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) indicate that there were 8, 132 reported cases of human trafficking across India in 2016. In the same year, 15, 379 people were trafficked of whom 9, 034 victims were below the age of 18. In addition, 23, 117 people were rescued from trafficking situations of whom 14, 183 people were below the age of 18.

Forced sexual exploitation of adults and children

There is evidence pointing to an emerging trend in northeast India where organised trafficking syndicates operate undetected along the open and unmanned international borders, Duping or coercing young, Educated girls seeking employment outside their local area into forced sexual exploitation.

According to a Caritas report, Trafficking of children is particularly prevalent in the north eastern state of Assam where in 2016 at least 129 girls were forced into sex work by traffickers. 27 Recent survivor interviews in Kolkata, West Bengal, Indicate that victims (a majority of whom knew their recruiters) were lured with the promise of a good job but were then forced into sex work. A "conditioning" period involving physical violence, Threats, Debt bondage, And rape was also commonly used to limit a victim"s ability to resist sex work.

Wait. One guy went to India and said he didn't see any slavery there, So like, All these reports and studies by international agencies and organizations cannot be true.

This guy also says because there was slavery in Africa, There couldn't be slavery in India because, You know, There can't be slavery in two places.

Are you convinced there is no slavery in India? If you are, I have a nice bridge in Manhattan I could sell you for cheap.

Modern slavery is very different from the African slavery that Africans experiences. 20 million negroids were caught and exported as slaves from Ghana Africa alone. Ghana Africa was the Trans Altantic Slave Trade centre of the world.

Exploitation, Forced labour is a global phenomena that is why it is called Global Slavery.

It was already explained to you.

Before that the Arabs must have held a similar notion and enslaved Africans for 1, 300 years.

Even you said: Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

You can buy African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.