Jump to topic:

The Vanity of Me

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2019 6:49:11 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Look at this site rewriting the same old same peddling of biblical lies, With such a vanity of lies without a mirror, Mirror, On the wall, How can these lies see who's the unfairest of all(? )
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 3:28:56 AM
Vanity is never the truth. It wants to become the truth, To make this truth better than before. Such an irony to the truth that knows, While to the vanity, Never to know what it's doing, When rarely can it rise above the obliviousness to its own existence. The existence of truth can tolerate vanity, Yet the vanity cannot live with the truth. Again, Another irony for vanity with a thirst for perfection, Remains blinded by perceptions to keep hidden the simplistic beauty of all that's true. For this we hate the truth. We forbid to talk the truth, The whole truth, Nothing but the truth, Because in truth, We don't know what the truth is. We live in a world built on mathematics, And we don't know what the truth is. And why is this(? ) I wonder if it's the complications of vanity overdressing the quiet elegance of patience, To the truth that doesn't care, What we care about.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 9:33:43 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Vanity is never the truth. It wants to become the truth, To make this truth better than before. Such an irony to the truth that knows, While to the vanity, Never to know what it's doing, When rarely can it rise above the obliviousness to its own existence. The existence of truth can tolerate vanity, Yet the vanity cannot live with the truth. Again, Another irony for vanity with a thirst for perfection, Remains blinded by perceptions to keep hidden the simplistic beauty of all that's true. For this we hate the truth. We forbid to talk the truth, The whole truth, Nothing but the truth, Because in truth, We don't know what the truth is. We live in a world built on mathematics, And we don't know what the truth is. And why is this(? ) I wonder if it's the complications of vanity overdressing the quiet elegance of patience, To the truth that doesn't care, What we care about.

I reckon that the inclusion of the word "truth" 15 times in one paragraph is very indicative of the egotistical status and anal retentiveness of the writer of such grandiose rubbish.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 1:57:05 PM
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

I reckon that the inclusion of the word "truth" 15 times in one paragraph is very indicative of the egotistical status and anal retentiveness of the writer of such grandiose rubbish.

It says goddist are so stupid. You're so stupid. Everybody already knows you're so stupid. We got the facts. Evolution. Omg. You're so stupid.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 9:14:56 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Willows wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

It says goddist are so stupid. You're so stupid. Everybody already knows you're so stupid. We got the facts. Evolution. Omg. You're so stupid.

Geezus bloody Kerrist, Here we go again.

. . . . It says nothing of the sort, In fact, It says absolutely nothing at all. . . . . . Which passive, Pacifist, Vegan, Pickle-brained philosopher did you copy such a load of convoluted, Meaningless, Pointless tripe?

Anyone who quotes the word "truth" three times in a paragraph has to be pretty vain, But, Fifteen times?
I could eat a whole bowl of alphabet soup, Sh! T it out, And it would still write something better than that sort of rubbish.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.