Jump to topic:

Sermon on the Mount Part #2

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2019 12:31:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The Sermon on the Mount not only follows the order of the rainbow covenant, But by superimposing the spiritual numbers over each section, The combination of the number ideas adds great power to the Sermon to not be deceived by the fallen sons and daughters of God. We need to place the detailed ideas into the correct paradigms of the numbers or we will be deceived.

Let us begin:

8. TRANSLATION: POWER OF WHITE GRACE TO BECOME GODS AND GODDESSESS

The Lord puts the end goal in the beginning, For without the end goal in our minds, We can be diverted from Israel's purpose to be gods and goddesses in the universe. This sermon was given to Israel and not to the Gentiles. After Israel rejected the message of being gods and goddess, Yahweh went to the Gentiles.

The Great Commission idea was added to the Bible after the third century after the Gentiles entered Christianity and changed the goals after the first century. Christianity was then designed for the believers to become angels.

In the beatitudes, God teaches both the physical outer kingdom ideas and the inner kingdom ideas in our mortal walk, And He lifts us into heaven as mortals to get us started on the path to translation. Anciently, Matthew was used as the book to bridge to the book of Revelation, Moving from Matt 5-7 to Matt 24 to get on the 4 wheels of Ezekiel to complete the goal. Daniel uses a chariot with two wheels to teach us that many will enter heaven, But not follow the last two wheels of Ezekiel's four wheels to be translated because they are not elected or predestinated to be gods and goddesses. No blame or shame. Heaven is a cube of equality and not a pyramid of power.

Here is the text:

And seeing the multitudes, He went up into a mountain [symbolic of Mt. Sinai and learning face-to-face with Yahweh Elohim:
and when he was set, His disciples [not the public] came unto him:
And he opened his mouth [Two Covenants are arc-shaped lips in One Covenant]
, And taught them, Saying,
Blessed are the poor in spirit [They know all power belongs to Yahweh, Both white and black grace power]:
for theirs is the kingdom of [First, Second, And Third] heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn [their blind eyes are opened to see their sin of dumb ideas, And they mourn the death of bad ideas or loss of ideas. Repentance has nothing to do with sorrowing for past sins]:
for they shall be comforted [repentance in the truth of scriptures renewing the mind in God's light. The primary characteristics of gods and goddesses is the thrive in eternal truth. Therefore, They are easily deceived by the fallen sons and daughters God or Satan who mix eternal truths with mortal truths to invents attractive half-truths].

Blessed are e meek [teachable]:
for they shall inherit the earth [only translated gods and goddess live forever on earth].

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness [Christ's Righteousness of spirit-orb food and water vs our self-righteousness that has its own food and water from Satan]:
for they shall be filled [with the light of God that has no darkness].

Blessed are the merciful [of current blind sins of others]:
for they shall obtain mercy [for their own current blind sins. God does not care about past sins. They are in the past and over]

Blessed are the pure in heart [by the light of God]:
for they shall see God [in the light of God that has not darkness].

Blessed are the peacemakers [in the light]:
for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake [for Christ's righteous ideas]:
for theirs is the kingdom of [first, Second, And third] heaven.

Blessed are ye, When men shall revile you, And persecute you, And shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, For my sake [For the righteous ideas of Christ and not for self-righteousness].
Rejoice, And be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven [great peace and joy in the light of the first heaven and a god or goddess in the third heaven]:
for so persecuted they the prophets [all prophets, Using black or white grace power, Who die, Are predestinated to become gods and goddesses during the third temple era]
which were before you [The resistance is a part of the path to overcome].
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 5:30:23 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 3:49:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.

My approach is effective according to you.

You said: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I even got you to confess you are mentally ill.

You confessed: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.