Jump to topic:

Like Sands Through The Hourglass

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2019 9:36:33 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Somewhere in Lalaland, Four little kids are playing in the sandpit at the preschool for slow learners.

Harikari: Waaaaah! Whaaaaah! Why are you always picking on me?

Ethong: Why are you always picking your butthole?

Wheredoh: I do a lot of nit-picking.

Anontheameba: thefgik zebdogea bunvertok ninbertgz rugtyeuh abdegwtu in the diubveczek wuihnvdirf of guythkio wedruin hertumbez gaga goo goo mamby pamby oogidy boogidy ya ya.

Harikari: Well, You couldn't pick a hole coz you wouldn't know how to.

Ethong: The only hole you could pick is a sh! Thole.

Anontheameba: thefgik zebdogea bunvertok ninbertgz rugtyeuh abdegwtu in the diubveczek wuihnvdirf of guythkio wedruin hertumbez gaga goo goo mamby pamby oogidy boogidy ya ya.

Harikari: See if you can pick a hole in this then. . . (throws a handful of sand at Ethong)

Ethong: Stick this in your sh! Thole. (throws a handful of sand at Harikari)

Wheredoh: I do a lot of nit-picking. (throws a handful of sand in the air landing on everyone)

Harikari, Ethong and Wheredoh: Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaah!

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2019 9:27:25 PM
Willows wrote:
Somewhere in Lalaland, Four little kids are playing in the sandpit at the preschool for slow learners.

Harikari: See if you can pick a hole in this then. . . (throws a handful of sand at Ethong)

Wheredoh: I do a lot of nit-picking. (throws a handful of sand in the air landing on everyone)

Was this what inspired you to debate: " I submit that there is no viable evidence whatsoever for the existence of a God. . . . "
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2019 9:51:57 AM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:

Was this what inspired you to debate: " I submit that there is no viable evidence whatsoever for the existence of a God. . . . "

Nope, It is what inspired you and Ethong to always be at each other's throats.

Don't get me wrong. . . I do love a bit of entertainment, But don't you think it is a bit annoying to have those two nincompoops sitting on the sidelines, One trying all sorts of diversions, And the other continuously reciting gobbledygook, Completely oblivious to what is going on.

I thought this was one of my better skits, Don't you?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.