anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2019 10:04:29 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
NUMBER 1: FATHER: LION OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE
RAINBOW COVENANT I: RED LOVE
And there was a rainbow round about the throne, In sight like unto an emerald. (Rev 4:3)

As we follow the light of the Sermon on the Mount, Each part of the rainbow coloe is nailed in place by the eternal number meanings and by a beatitude; therefore, The ideas cannot swivel around to deceive us. In the case of love, Unless the love is true, Then it is not the love of the Father. Love cannot be discussed independently of truth.

Therefore, As we read about red love, The ideas must be in the context of truth and justice to have any meaning at all. The second nail [numbers] and third nail [beatitudes] prevents twisting the ideas by the dragon and the beast system. The ideal is to experience feelings of love in the truth.

Second, If we love the Lord, His Spirit and Life of His words are given to the spirit orb to kill bad ideas and mourn their loss, But we are comforted by peace and joy in the light. Repentance and renewing the mind has nothing to do with the sorrow concepts of atonement or testament. The flesh must be covered to see the face (eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth) of Yahweh Elohim in the light.

Love is divided by six ideas, And each has a beatitude:

I. RED LOVE:

A. Repentance of sin in self
B. Eternal Marriage
C. Oaths to Satan
D. Managing evil in others
E. Love your enemy
F. Translation GOAL

Let us begin in our study of love.

I. RED LOVE
BEATITUDE 2nd: Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
A. REPENTANCE

1. REJECTING MAN'S AUTHORITY
2 RECEIVING GOD'S AUTHORITY
3. KILLING BAD IDEAS = KILLING SIN
4. ANGER IS WARNING LIGHT OF DANGER
5. NAME CALLING VIOLATES TRUTH
6. UNPARDONABLE SIN
7. GOLDEN RULE PRIORITY OF MORTALIY
8. TRUTH IS THE ADVERSARY OF SIN

The details of the ideas are in the scriptures, And we have been discussing the key ideas for three months. The Lord summarizes all of the ideas in one place to give synergistic power to the thoughts.

Everyone talks about love, But all they know about is the beast system's counterfeit love that causes death of old age. However, True love begins with rejecting man's authority and receiving God's authority of truth. L

1. REJECTING MAN'S AUTHORITY

Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time [established false paradigms of the leaders, The older the idea, The better],

What was taught verbally by the scribes and Pharisees in the past is not God's ideas in scriptures, And neither is the truth taught today. The theologians and religions are the religious harlot riding the beast in Rev 17, Using the counterfeit love and fear of THE DRAGON that controls the beast, Twisting the meaning of scripture into darkness by not walking in the light. Christ says this phase six times, Separating each concept of love. He is telling the people their paradigms are false in their brains.

Let us continue. . .

Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment [of the leaders].

The Pharisees and scribes taught the people to fear the leaders in authority and their power to execute a punishment, Rather than fearing to offend Yahweh's character that would prevent the killing in the first place. Fearing power vs fearing character is the foundation to know good and evil to love Yahweh's character in the truth:

2. RECEIVING GOD'S AUTHORTY

But I say unto you [the truth]
That whosoever is angry with his brother,
shall be in danger of the judgment [from Yahweh Elohim for committing sin in the heart]:

When someone steals our life energy, It makes us naturally angry. Anger should be managed correctly to avoid or stop sin.

Some people like to pump up anger to get the body to do things, But it a slavery system to choke the spirit-orb. Mismanaged anger is designed by Yahweh to serve the beast system, Especially to increase control of others and earn more money. The counterfeit love is designed by Yahweh to teach the spirit-orb to know good and evil. The world's solution is to disobey and ignore the 10 commandments and be alone in the beast system, Preventing the theft of life energy. Then the avoided anger turns into depression for being alone.

For Israel that is not trapped in counterfeit love, Sins cause anger to send the message something is wrong. When we get angry, The red light of "danger" flashes before our eyes to gain wisdom in life by managing the anger with intelligent choices so it disappears. Sin causes anger by God's design so we can grow into making His righteous decisions in the light.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 5:35:36 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 3:51:30 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.

My approach is effective according to you.

You said: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I even got you to confess you are mentally ill.

You confessed: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.