Sermon on the Mount Part #7

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2019 10:41:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
NUMBER 1: FATHER'S LION AUTHORITY OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE
BEATITUDE 2nd: Blessed are they who mourn, For they shall be comforted.
RAINBOW COVENANT: RED LOVE
A. REPENTANCE OF SINS OF SELF

Continued. . . .

3. KILLING BAD IDEAS = KILLING SIN

and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca [Emty headed. An insult to make someone else angry],

Insults always make us angry because they are not true. Our bodies, Souls, And spirit orbs are NOT ideas. Spirit-orbs are wills, Just like the spinning earth, And the spirit orb must believe some idea, Right or wrong.

Therefore, Killing sin is not in the deeds of the body, But in the ideas. The spirit orb must be kept separate from deeds, Feelings, And ideas to properly repent of bad ideas. We will not get angry at insults if we know that we are not ideas, Deeds, Feelings, Accomplishments, Power, Authority of positions, Our things, Etc.

4. ANGER IS WARNING LIGHT OF DANGER

shall be in danger of the council [kingdom angels within us]

When we call someone a name, Such as stupid, And we are not joking or pretending, The council of angles inside us that govern the Golden Rule with wisdom will break down *when* the other person hurls an insult back in return. Then the name calling escalates into an anger fight of insults between the two spirit orbs, Which may result in physical pain or even death.

It is only a danger, For the other party may be mature enough not to hurl insults back if self is properly defined, And then there is no insult arguing. In any case, Insults destroy love and kills the spirit orbs if the insults are believed. Why?

5. NAME CALLING VIOLATES TRUTH

A spirit orb is not its ideas; and therefore, Name calling is not true. The trite phrase, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, But words can never hurt me;" in the past protected the spirit-orbs in children because it is true. But the phase has been traded in for the beast system of feelings to identify self, Pushing away the truth. Insults and the spirit-orb are two different things.

Insults are actually quite dangerous if they are BELIEVED, And can PHYSICALLY hurt or kill someone if they get out of hand. The teaching on love begins with the ABCs of covering the flesh and soul to see the spirit-orb for what it truly is: We are defined by will power and not our ideas, Deeds, Feelings, Achievements, Power, Success, Positions of authority, Etc. It is amazing how the Lord puts first things first when teaching about love, Isn't it?

6. UNPARDONABLE SIN

but [Christ shifts to a sin that invalidates His teaching on anger]
whosoever shall say, Thou fool [the person and not the idea],
shall be in danger [may or may not happen]
of hell fire [Prepared for those who commit the unforgivable sin by saying the miracles of the Holy Spirit are from the devil].

In the first century, The unforgivable sin was common among the leaders at Jerusalem. Christ is referring to calling a person a fool for doing miracles by the devil. Christ cannot be understood without defining the purpose of hell fire and reading His teaching in Matt 12 and elsewhere about hell vs forgiveness. The Sermon on the Mount is intended not to teach the details but to teach a summary.

That said, Calling a person a fool for any other reason will not forfeit their salvation. At the time, With the dramatic miracles done in the assemblies, The sin was a danger for members to turn from Christ and commit the unforgivable sin to trust in the Pharisees and Ra (Lucifer) instead of Christ.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 5:36:33 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 3:52:22 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.

My approach is effective according to you.

You said: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I even got you to confess you are mentally ill.

You confessed: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.