anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2019 11:16:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
NUMBER 1: FATHER'S LION AUTHORITY OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE
RAINBOW COVENANT: RED LOVE
BEATITUDE 3rd: Blessed are the meek [teachable]: for they shall inherit the earth [as gods and goddesses].

Let us continue. . .

Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: [All of the paradigms of marriage and adultery were wrong, Just like today].

Eternal Marriage is the goal of the rainbow covenant and repentance, And there are three primary ideas that will prevent it:

1. Arrogance and pride created from a lust for power over women.
2. Refusing to be (1) poor in spirit, (2) repent, And be (3) meek or teachable by following the first three beatitudes in the bedroom.
3. Perversion of the sexual function such as bestiality, Pedophilia, Homosexuality, Adultery, And so forth.

1. LUST FOR POWER

But I say unto you, That whosoever [spirit-orb]
looketh on a woman to lust after her [her spirit-orb as a slave]
hath committed [spiritual]
adultery [against the Lord]
with her [spirit-orb as an idol of power]
already in his heart [his spirit-orb].

In short, By treating women like slaves, The spirit orb does not commit adultery against the woman, But against the Lord. The spirit orb is not knowing the Lord or gaining knowledge of eternal truth; therefore, The sex-doll slave is a dead idol of power value.

Satan steals glory from God by breaking the 1st Great Commandment. The verse is extremely deceptive because the whole world is into the dragon and beast system and will not cover the flesh to renew the mind in the light to understand God's thinking processes.

While the Golden Rule is for mortality and is the higher priority, After we repent of the mortal sins, Which is easy to not to be a thief, The 1st Great Commandment is used immediately to glorify God in our hearts, Starting with how we manage sex with women to not turn sex into an idol of mortal power to rob Yahweh of His white-grace glory of spiritual intimacy to know Him/Her as a lover.

2. REFUSING TO REPENT

And if thy right eye [false view of God's power]
offend thee, Pluck it [paradigm] out,
and cast it from thee:
for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish,
and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell [Committing the unforgivable sin].
And if thy right hand [false view of 1st Great Commandment]
offend thee, Cut it off, And cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, And not that thy whole body should be cast into hell [committing the unforgivable sin].

1st Great Commandment and view of loving power vs loving the Character of Yahweh go together. Furthermore, One who loves power and is being intimate with supernatural entities risks claiming the power of the Holy Spirit miracles are from the devil.

3. PERVISION OF SEX

It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, Let him give her a writing of divorcement: [wrong views of establishment, Which did not teach the goal of eternal marriage as gods and goddesses. Neither is it taught today].

But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, Saving for the cause of fornication [deviant sex outside of eternal marriage]
causeth her to commit adultery; and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

The Lord knew the Law in His day was not capable of translating anyone into a god or goddess because it was not administered by immortals as intended. Rome controlled the laws of capital punishment to boot.

Belief in the inner kingdom of God was the only way to translation. As such, Divorce was permitted for deviant sexual practices instead of stoning. If a baptized member sinned a sin that required stoning to death in the Law, They were excommunicated from the community and treated as if they were dead. This included all forms of sexual deviance that would prevent translation into gods and goddesses, Included adultery.

Therefore, Using reason, Christ defined our paradigms under the same logic we use today to not stone people according to the Bible. He understood the purpose of the law. Religions and theologians do not.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 5:41:45 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2019 3:54:59 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
If I am so mentally ill, Then why can't you knock of God's ideas with better assumptions, Facts, Evidence? Because the facts and evidence He uses are stronger than yours.

Heb 11:1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, The **evidence** of things not seen.

Life is all about who has more power. Yahweh has all the power.

My approach is very effective according to you.

You said: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.

I even got you to confess you are mentally ill.

You confessed: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds. The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17, All of my life I been focused on finding the truth in the Bible. God has not disappointed. If I could take my life and live it over, Having the truths I have learned, I would not live my over. It was too damn painful. However, I got through the pain, And I am happy for what I know from the experiences and study. So I hear you. Don't waste your time.

It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible. Then I have to deal with people like Harikrish, Who is not who he claims to be, Chasing me around and lying to discredit me as a person. His purpose on the board is to create confusion and put other people down.
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago. . For example, I know about Paul's writing about God is not the author of confusion but I said God "causes" the confusion. The words author and causes are two different words.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.