Jump to topic:

Abstain from Birth Control

Rachel90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 6:04:27 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Christians should not practise birth contol. Not only is Abortion equal to murder, Taking pills and drugs to prevent getting pregnant actually causes many "silent abortions". But I can tell you, They are not silent to God.

For anyone interested in this topic, Here is a documantary about it:

https://ifbtube. Com/the-truth-about-birth-control/
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 8:00:36 AM
Rachel90 wrote:

Christians should not practise birth contol. Not only is Abortion equal to murder, Taking pills and drugs to prevent getting pregnant actually causes many "silent abortions". But I can tell you, They are not silent to God.

No.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 9:53:21 AM
Rachel90 wrote:

Not only is that a load of extremist, Inflammatory nonsense, But it also has absolutely nothing to do with the reality of birth control and adheres to an agenda which is "dictated" by the Bible.
It has nothing to do do with decent, Civil human rights and is a disgusting piece of utter rubbish.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 10:34:44 PM

I did not go to your documentary about birth control. Yet I am in two minds about birth control. On one hand, I take the view that God gave man / woman brains and the ability to think and act - and I think that this extends to family life and sex and children.

On the other hand, God did command humanity to have children - and furthermore that children would be a blessing. Why would anyone want to disobey God and furthermore why would anyone not want to be blessed by God?

I also think there is a direct relationship between when the pill was created and the change of the dynamics of family. Once upon a time - people knew if they had sex - there was a jolly good chance that they were going to get pregnant. Hence they were more guarded about having indiscriminate sex. They would at least in theory wait until they were married. Marriage / family was therefore a social construct that existed to protect children. When the pill was invented - suddenly the fear of having children when you have sex was removed. This logically created a whole new world of promiscuity because the consequences of children was removed. It only takes a hop step and a small jump then to say - why do we need to be married to have sex? And why does marriage have anything to do with children? The obvious trends took off. Why do we need marriage? IT is only a piece of paper. Marriage is not about children -so it must be about something else - love, Convenience, Security.

so although in principle - I am not opposed to birth control - I can certainly see how it has damaged our understanding of family and marriage. In fact I would see it as being destructive in the most fundamental way. Marriage / family has changed - and in my opinion - it is the less better for it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2019 3:14:39 AM
Rachel90 wrote:

I am Harikrish. I am from India a country with a population of 1. 3 billion. We too were told birth control pills could help us control our population. As you can see that is not true. What increases fertility rates is Yoga and your pills are ineffective if you are doing Yoga.

Can yoga actually help you get pregnant? ! Studies show that yoga can help reduce stress, Which can affect fertility. Some experts also believe that specific poses can help promote baby-making by increasing blood flow to your pelvis, Stimulating hormone-producing glands, And releasing muscle tension.

So what about Christians who want to have children but are on the pill? Start doing Yoga!

Birth control pills were designed to prevent virgin births. Christian women who believed the virgin birth of Mary did not want to suddenly find themselves pregnant even though they were virgins. Talking the pill prevented that from happening.

Why Catholics are against contraceptives for women? They believe contraceptives should not be allowed to destroy other virgin births. Mary would not have had Jesus if as a virgin she was on contraceptives. It is also the main reason why Jesus's return is running into modern obstacles. Contraceptives and promiscuity.

Should the pill be avoided?
If Mary had the choice and knew in advance how Jesus's life would end. She would have gone on the pill. Jesus's life did not end well. He was mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and finally nailed to a wooden cross by the Romans.
Should you change your mind about the pill, You always have Yoga!

Do the women believe in Mary's virgin birth story?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/146731/

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.