Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 5:19:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
I don't think so.

In fact, I think that every home should have one.

That is what Christians said about African slaves. We have nothing against slavery. In fact we think every home should own one.
You are guilty of proselytizing. Stop it!

BTW African saves are sold in Libya for $400. They come with a bible which Ethang from Ghana Africa delivers to them and other countries where possession of bibles is outlawed.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
News flash!
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 6:07:32 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
I don't think so.

That is what Christians said about African slaves. We have nothing against slavery. In fact we think every home should own one.

BTW African saves are sold in Libya for $400. They come with a bible which Ethang from Ghana Africa delivers to them and other countries where possession of bibles is outlawed.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
News flash!

No it was actually Satanists pretending to be Christians that brought slavery. Get you Shiite together homie.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 8:36:44 PM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Willows wrote:
I don't think so.

News flash!

No it was actually Satanists pretending to be Christians that brought slavery. Get you Shiite together homie.

Maybe some of them are Satanists but at least 86% of those who call themselves Christians are not at all. Most of them are normal and more inclined to be atheists.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 9:13:01 PM
Willows wrote:
at least 86% of those who call themselves Christians are " inclined to be atheists.

So just keep in mind, Folks, That whenever Willows says "Christian" by his own admission he really means "atheist. "

When, For example, He says, "Christians are homophobes" he really means, "Atheists are homophobes. "

"Christians are responsible for slavery, " means "Atheists are responsible""

"Christians have low IQs" means "Atheists are stupid. "

You get the point.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 10:16:29 PM
I don't think so.

If only there was a Christian in ever home - and hopefully more than one - indeed every home should be filled with them. The bible does say that Christians will be as many as the stars in the sky - a number so large is can't be counted.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 2:43:22 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:
at least 86% of those who call themselves Christians are " inclined to be atheists.

So just keep in mind, Folks, That whenever Willows says "Christian" by his own admission he really means "atheist. "

When, For example, He says, "Christians are homophobes" he really means, "Atheists are homophobes. "

"Christians are responsible for slavery, " means "Atheists are responsible""

"Christians have low IQs" means "Atheists are stupid. "

You get the point.

I"m sure that anyone reading this will reinforce their impression that you are a deceitful liar who never has the guts to actually state anything up front.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 9:29:23 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
I don't think so.

If only there was a Christian in ever home - and hopefully more than one - indeed every home should be filled with them. The bible does say that Christians will be as many as the stars in the sky - a number so large is can't be counted.

After African slaves converted to Christianity every home that had a slave also had a Christian. Today 80% of Africans are Christians. But after abolishing slavery many became homeless. So if you want a Christian in every home you have to pray African slavery returns.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 10:17:25 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
I don't think so.

Well yes, I thoroughly agree. Perhaps you could put me on to a reliable supply of Christians. Meanwhile, I shall get to work and have a big cage erected in my back yard.
We have a bakery just a few doors along and I could get a good deal on the left-over bread and I could get onto the local fish shop to supply some fish. . . . . . . Let me think. . . . . If say, I kept 50 Christians I would need 0. 02 fish to feed them.

The good news is the whale shark may just do the trick. . . . . With a mass of say, 20 tonnes, It means that 50 Christians would be able to munch on 400 kilos of prime shark meat and blubber which would last them a couple of months.

Mind you, I calculate that 1 slice of bread each over two months means that they are going to be fighting over crumbs in those cages and things could get a bit nasty. . . . . Along with the fact that after a week. . . That meat is going to be more than dropping off the bones. . . . It will walk off.

Nope. . . It will not work in practice. . . . Therefore I would have to concede that Christians are useless.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.