Jump to topic:

Black or White

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2019 5:58:46 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
The world in respects to alignment of things needs to be, To remain healthy within its philosophy, Either black, Or white. Yet we live in a sickened world, Where everything became grey. This grey leads to confusion. Confused? Probably. Okay. Let's try this again. The yin yang says two forces in perpetual conflict, Keep the world spinning around. But, These two necessary forces, Being black and white, Aren't always whatever they appear to be. Black is white, And white is black, With a little splash of each to each. . . And this now makes grey. Every day the world is grey, And that's. . . A dangerous color.

Grey is a color with no definition. With no definition the purpose of life lives muddled. Muddy waters. I don't like muddy waters. It's time to purify this world to true colors.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 3:53:40 AM
Ah. Now you are seeing mortality correctly. Yahweh's power is balancing the white and black powers for us to know good and evil and choose between the two forces by mortal law in the Golden Rule and 10 commandments vs Satan. The Bible says Yahweh Elohim creates good and evil and light and darkness, Such as in the ying yang of mortality to know good and evil by experience. Those laws and all scientific laws are created by Yahweh Elohim.

The fallen sons and daughters of God teach heaven is patterned after the same laws, When heaven has no laws, And they know it. Makes them look smart to activate revelation by Satan, But they are inept and incompetent in their skills for both mortality and eternity.

They remove the conditional laws that we need, Then they claim laws exist in eternity, When the laws are not needed after Satan is removed in the resurrection. Then the choice will between good and good in eternity.

Michel the archangel needed help from the gods to decide to visit Daniel because he was doing something else that was good that delayed him; The gods have far greater knowledge of how to prioritize the light between good and a better good than angels do. Heaven works in a cooperative cube of equality using reason and not by a force of power. My 11 posts on Daniel 11in the first post explain the dilemma Michael had in more detail.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 11:31:15 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
The world in respects to alignment of things needs to be, To remain healthy within its philosophy, Either black, Or white. Yet we live in a sickened world, Where everything became grey. This grey leads to confusion. Confused? Probably. Okay. Let's try this again. The yin yang says two forces in perpetual conflict, Keep the world spinning around. But, These two necessary forces, Being black and white, Aren't always whatever they appear to be. Black is white, And white is black, With a little splash of each to each. . . And this now makes grey. Every day the world is grey, And that's. . . A dangerous color.

Grey is a color with no definition. With no definition the purpose of life lives muddled. Muddy waters. I don't like muddy waters. It's time to purify this world to true colors.

Interesting observations going on there.

I happen to be a great fan of Muddy Waters who was one of the greatest blues artists. His talent for putting emotion, Power, And feeling into his art is unsurpassed.

So far as the colour grey goes though, I have noticed that it has become the trendy colour for cars now. . . Not silver, Not platinum, But plain ordinary grey.
So, Don't worry. . . Grey is just another passing fad.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.