Jump to topic:

Need help

Merdeci
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 12:19:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm going to write an essay. It's about: I have become conscious that I am God. How to write this elegantly, Simple, Convincing. It doesn't need to be long. Please help, Write a good one for me.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 12:56:03 AM
If you structure the paper around you a god [elohim] with power in temporary mortality to know good and evil like God does, But Yahweh Elohim is the Most His God of Eternity as a Spirit with Almighty power to glorify Himself and not us, And He lives in our immortal bodies, Then the details of your paper will be within the correct paradigm.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 1:08:37 AM
I'm going to write an essay. It's about: I have become conscious that I am God. How to write this elegantly, Simple, Convincing. It doesn't need to be long. Please help, Write a good one for me.

This ought to be good. What kind of god have you consciously become? Is it in the form of the Greek gods, You know, Gods that are not much better than humans, If at all? Flawed gods with some supernatural powers, And who like humans so little they have sex with them and have deformed children. Or is it in the form of the Hindu gods, So out there - and so vague, That there it is difficult to know what they are and what their purpose is? Or perhaps it is in the form of the ancestor type gods, You look like mum and dad and take on their views rather than having anything useful or original for yourself? Or perhaps it will be like the Middle Eastern gods?

I really would like to know how you consciously became aware of it? Do you have a conscious? And what would be the purpose of a god having one? If you do have one, Why is it important? Who would you be accountable to? After all, Who cares about right and wrong if you are a god?

Please hurry up and write this piece. It ought to be very good.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 1:30:34 AM
Tradesecret, What is you view of this scripture in John 10:34?

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, "I said, "You are gods" "?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 1:57:33 AM
Tradesecret, What is you view of this scripture in John 10:34?

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, "I said, "You are gods" "?

What I don't think it means is that Jesus is saying you are "GODS". He is referring to an OT Psalm. The word in the Hebrew is Elohim. That can and often does refer to god / gods. It can also refer to angels. I don't think Jesus was calling them angels either. It can also refer to humans. I don't think that was his point either.

Hindus, The charismatics, And some new agers like to suggest that Jesus is saying "you are all gods, Or are becoming gods, Or are little gods". Obviously this makes no sense - because otherwise he is simply saying that every human is also a god. And what does that mean? Not much. He is not saying we are all his children. If he was, He would have just said that and in any event the context is not about us being children.

The context was a situation where Jesus had made a statement which clearly revealed himself to be more than a man - but in fact was equal to God. The Jews heard this and understood clearly and accused him of blasphemy. Jesus then made them see the error of their thinking. Not that he was God or calling himself God, But because they wanted to stone him in accordance with what they thought the Scriptures said. He simply and reasonably quoted a verse from the OT - he is not saying it is true or false or that everyone was a god or not, In fact he might well have been quoting out of context in order to make this point - that they the Jews were quoting other stuff out of context. (in the context they were applying the bible wrongly) But what he does do is quote a verse - and then asked a question: if the bible says this - and the scriptures are true - what have I done wrong by calling myself God? Either they could say the bible is wrong or that Jesus had the right to call himself a god?
What I think would be a better test of your view is to go to the original Psalm and see if that chapter is indeed promoting the idea that all people are gods. As you can see from my understanding and explanation here - I do not believe Jesus is saying anything about people being gods - save and except that he was quoting it as a means of making the Jews think about the context and usage of scripture to stone people for blasphemy.

Hopefully, You can see Jesus' point. He is telling them to apply the Scriptures properly. Don't just read it and think you understand it. In other words it is wrong to claim to be god when you are not. It is wrong to stone someone for blasphemy when they are telling the truth. They had no answer to this passage - just like you seem to misunderstand it as well. This is why they were stopped in their tracks. Jesus understood what it meant - and he knew how they were misapplying the truth in one case and how this same misapplication applied in other areas. By the very fact that you seem to think it means that we are all gods - shows me that you would probably have stoned Jesus for blasphemy as well.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 2:56:19 AM
tradesecret, Your views are not based on the meaning of the Hebrew of elohim. The meaning of the work elohim is powers. Would your views change if the word powers was used instead of God?

Also Yahweh did not tell Moses to build a hierarchy of judges. Jethro did. The hierarchy idea did not come from Yahweh Elohim.

Yes. You describe the world systems of the dragon and beast perfectly as a hierarchy of power. But the world is not the kingdom of God within us that is a cube, Not a pyramid.
Leaning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 4:04:41 AM
Merdeci wrote:
No one who wants to really help me write an essay? It can be just like 100 or 80 words. Be serious, Please.

What do you need an essay for?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 4:38:53 AM
Merdeci wrote:

I'm going to write this out as if you were saying it, Change it how you feel necessary.

I am God. . .
Or better put I am a part of God, A piece of God, An expression of God. I am a manifestation of a creation of God sent into the worlds of duality to experience. God is me and I am God, There is no distinction between the Creator and I other than form itself. The very core of every soul comes right out of the heart of God and is the very nature of God and the nature of the individualized soul can never be anything other than the very essence of God, Made of the same substance, Cut from the same cloth.
If I compare energy and electricity to the nature of God (being omnipresent/without form), To the nature of consciousness and to the nature of the soul then I may articulate how the core of every soul and every form (body) in creation exists as one singular nature or substance. . . The conscious soul exists with and without form and is both present in form and apart from form. And this force or awareness is present throughout all of creation just like energy, And like energy consciousness or the soul can take on form and yet pervade all of life. Just like electricity, The current and flow of it can travel through form, Through circuit boards, Through components, Machine ect ect yet nothing changes about the nature of electricity itself, It remains its own source, As is the nature of consciousness and the nature of the soul. Consciousness (soul), Like energy and electricity, Remains a singular nature and can be nothing else, It is a singular source and the conscious soul embodies form in creation.

Forms in creations are much like circuit boards and those circuit boards have many components to achieve a particular outcome. The brain for example is actually more like a limiter or restrictor, It confines the experience of the soul to a physical body and material form but it does not create consciousness just like components within a circuit board do not create electricity rather "directs" it, Or restricts it or confines the flow.

The nature of the soul and its origin can be experienced through spirituality and learned through religious sources, And the purpose of the progression of spiritual development is the same for every soul because its of the very same nature and of the same origin and has the same basic needs, For the soul expresses itself as God would, Which is to experience life through creativity and desire.

I am God because God pervades all of creation, Encompasses all things and is within all forms, All beings and all creatures and at the core of all that exists is but one Reality. God is the conscious channel that exists through all of life and all of life is within the reality of the Creator, God experiences through every single channel of awareness as God is omnipresent by nature and the soul is but an outlet of the Reality. God, Who exists as a singular reality expresses that reality through forms in creation/duality and while the nature of the soul and the nature of God can never be anything other than itself, God is creating and observing through forms through experience. The soul is nothing other than an individual experience of God, I am God, God is me, One and the same.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 4:56:55 AM
tradesecret, Your views are not based on the meaning of the Hebrew of elohim. The meaning of the work elohim is powers. Would your views change if the word powers was used instead of God?

Also Yahweh did not tell Moses to build a hierarchy of judges. Jethro did. The hierarchy idea did not come from Yahweh Elohim.

Yes. You describe the world systems of the dragon and beast perfectly as a hierarchy of power. But the world is not the kingdom of God within us that is a cube, Not a pyramid.

Have you studied the Hebrew language? I have. I can speak it and read it and write it. True I am not a Hebrew either ancient or modern - but I know many Jews. The word - Elohim is a Hebrew noun for god, Gods. It is a dual noun in number and despite your inaccuracy does not mean power.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 5:10:22 AM
el in its 7th use of the word can mean strength or power. Its primary usage is men of might, Might of the nations, Angels, Gods of the nations, God.

Elohim, Refers to god or God, Either of heathen origin or ruler or judges, Divine ones, Superhumans, Angels.

I doubt that we can start with the seventh possible usage and generalise it to mean everytime it is used.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 11:22:52 AM
Merdeci wrote:
No one who wants to really help me write an essay? It can be just like 100 or 80 words. Be serious, Please.

If you are really serious about writing an essay, You would not be writing on such a ludicrously absurd topic such as "I have become conscious that I am God".

And you want respondents to be serious?

If you are still hellbent writing on such stupidity then you would have to include details of your deluded, Psychotic state, What brought you to such a condition and what therapy you are receiving.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 6:24:45 PM
Merdeci wrote:

I was walking on a frozen lake when the surface ice cracked and separated under me. I was surprised to see I did not sink into the lake water. A few people rushed to help me but when they saw the ice had separated under me they stopped. I walked over to where they were with my fish that I caught before the ice cracked. But instead of a few fish my catch had multipled to over several dozens.
I opened my bottle of vodka and shared it with the others. I had to add water to it and from a few cups it too multiplied and I was able to satisfy those with me. Many thought I made the lake water turn to vodka. In a way I did. I made more Vodka from water.

Someone had a bible and read out scriptures claiming Jesus performed similar things which people then called miracles. It is then that I became conscious I am God.

I went on to start the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre and healed many with my free head slapping and laying of hands on the demon possessed members.

I can help you too if you share my consciousness that I am God or as I am known to many as Good Old Dogooder or GOD for short.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 12:11:30 AM
Merdeci wrote:
Here ya go bro, Part two as per request. I wasn't sure if the message box would be adequate. Again, Feel free to use what you want.

I am God, An expression of that which pervades all of life.
Non-dual reality, Which takes the individual soul out of creation back to its original singular Source, Out of which all creation manifests is where the true home of the soul abides. In creation (duality), Where contrast and separation occurs through form and embodiment the soul is able to express itself and become that which is capable to create and experience apart from a non-dual state of consciousness and engage in relations which is distinct from a singularity.
The Singularity which is distinct from duality exists alone, And desires an outlet which creates the illusion of separation through varying states of conscious, Energetic activity/frequencies where this Singularity becomes the many and naturally acquires access to all these channels of awareness. This occurs when energy (intelligence), Which co-exists with conscious activity is able to isolate itself in the very fabric of our universe and become form through a stabilized frequency of itself and produces configuration/incarnation which is adequate to be experienced through.
That alone exists, Apart from God there is no other experience as it is the Creator which experiences everything through the individualization that manifests in duality and creation. The individualization naturally does not recognize that it is non-dual as its perceptions are the focus of its experience, This allows the soul to believe that what it is experiencing is what is reality. Although an illusion, Both duality and non-duality can be observed and God can attain the best of both worlds, The best of both experiences. God invests in this for the very same reason we as individuals wish to express ourselves for it the nature of consciousness to communicate, Create and convey its desires and plans. Without duality this is not possible, Without the non-dual Reality both are not possible.
I am God, God is me and whatever the individual experiences God experiences they are one and the same for there is no distinction other than the conditioned mind, The limited form. God experiences everything from a full state of conscious awareness, And also experiences everything the soul experiences from limited perception and restricted components of embodiment. Duality exists within the non-dual Reality, While both are part of our experience one is but an illusion of contrast. That alone exists.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.