Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

John 1;1 is not a mystery. Trinity is false.

anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 6:06:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In the beginning [when God created our spirit orbs]
was the Word [Logos Word of Reason],
and the Word [Logos Word of Reason]
was with God [Yahweh Elohim with four parts as the Spirit of the Father--Father (Lion of truth and justice), Son (Man to know good and evil by mercy), Mother (Cow of life and peace), Daughter-Holy Spirit(Eagle eyes for details, Synergy, And power)]
and the Word was God [Yahweh Elohim with four parts as the Spirit of the Son (Man. Lion, Cow, Eagle)]

He [Yahweh Elohim]
was in the beginning with God [Father in the third heaven when Yahweh Elohim created His spirit orb just as He created our spirit-orbs. He is a translated Man from another planet].

All things were made **through** Him [Yahweh Elohim works through the translated man who is poor in spirit],
and without Him [The Father in the third heaven who is perfect as Israel is told to be perfect like the Father in the third heaven is perfect or to be translated as gods and goddesses like He was. ]
nothing was made that was made [Yahweh Elohim's Creation].

In Him [The Father who is a translated man]
was life [Yahweh Elohim as One Spirit with four parts],
and the life was the light [God is light and in Him is not darkness (1 John 1:5)]
of men [our spirit orbs. God said, "Let there be light" in the spirit-orbs].
And the light shines in the darkness [Satan created in our spirit orb in Gen 1:1-2],
and the darkness did not comprehend it.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2019 7:56:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
In the beginning [when God created our spirit orbs]
was the Word [Logos Word of Reason],
and the Word [Logos Word of Reason]
was with God [Yahweh Elohim with four parts as the Spirit of the Father--Father (Lion of truth and justice), Son (Man to know good and evil by mercy), Mother (Cow of life and peace), Daughter-Holy Spirit(Eagle eyes for details, Synergy, And power)]
and the Word was God [Yahweh Elohim with four parts as the Spirit of the Son (Man. Lion, Cow, Eagle)]

He [Yahweh Elohim]
was in the beginning with God [Father in the third heaven when Yahweh Elohim created His spirit orb just as He created our spirit-orbs. He is a translated Man from another planet].

All things were made **through** Him [Yahweh Elohim works through the translated man who is poor in spirit],
and without Him [The Father in the third heaven who is perfect as Israel is told to be perfect like the Father in the third heaven is perfect or to be translated as gods and goddesses like He was. ]
nothing was made that was made [Yahweh Elohim's Creation].

In Him [The Father who is a translated man]
was life [Yahweh Elohim as One Spirit with four parts],
and the life was the light [God is light and in Him is not darkness (1 John 1:5)]
of men [our spirit orbs. God said, "Let there be light" in the spirit-orbs].
And the light shines in the darkness [Satan created in our spirit orb in Gen 1:1-2],
and the darkness did not comprehend it.

Jesus was not a lion, Cow, Eagle or some freakish animal. He was created human and if you saw Jesus you saw the father because Jesus was created in the image of his father.

John 14:9 Jesus replied, "Philip, I have been with you all this time, And still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 4:04:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
***Curios mixture of Fact & Fallacy!
PS- It's Yehovah, In Hebrew- NOT "Yahweh". . . .

Show me the fallacy and let's discuss it with reason.

No one knows God's name of the translated man. He removed it by everyone calling Him Father in Heaven. We only have one earthly father.

Yahushua (or whatever is his real name) was also removed from the earth. When His real name is given to the occult, His power will start manifesting itself again like it did in the first century or in the days of Moses. The occult Israel is taking baby steps to get there as they become really poor in spirit. His name will teach them how to become gods and goddesses. We cannot push it. It will happen by white grace when He wants it to happen.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 6:53:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
***Curios mixture of Fact & Fallacy!
PS- It's Yehovah, In Hebrew- NOT "Yahweh". . . .

Show me the fallacy and let's discuss it with reason.

No one knows God's name of the translated man. He removed it by everyone calling Him Father in Heaven. We only have one earthly father.

Yahushua (or whatever is his real name) was also removed from the earth. When His real name is given to the occult, His power will start manifesting itself again like it did in the first century or in the days of Moses. The occult Israel is taking baby steps to get there as they become really poor in spirit. His name will teach them how to become gods and goddesses. We cannot push it. It will happen by white grace when He wants it to happen.

The Hebrew Bible gives God's name as Yahweh/YHWH.

"Yahweh, The god of the Israelites, Whose name was revealed to Moses as four Hebrew consonants (YHWH) called the tetragrammaton.

After the Babylonian Exile (6th century BCE), And especially from the 3rd century BCE on, Jews ceased to use the name Yahweh for two reasons. As Judaism became a universal rather than merely local religion, The more common noun Elohim, Meaning "God, " tended to replace Yahweh to demonstrate the universal sovereignty of Israel"s God over all others. At the same time, The divine name was increasingly regarded as too sacred to be uttered; it was thus replaced vocally in the synagogue ritual by the Hebrew word Adonai ("My Lord"), Which was translated as Kyrios ("Lord") in the Septuagint, The Greek version of the Hebrew Scriptures. "

The facts are all out there. Get an education you low ignorant mutt.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 9:50:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish, We are to trust the light of YHWH and not men and their rational logic from the South. We are to trust YHWH with His/Her eternal light from the North.

YHWH created the language after the flood with consonants and not vowels so He could justify the black grace power vs white grace to glorify Him as He reveals to the entire world that Israel is predestined to be gods and goddesses to know both His black grace power and white grace power to love His Character and not His power.

The full white grace power in the outer kingdom will return to Israel when His true Name is revealed through the prophets. Because He created a Hebrew language without written vowel sounds it was very easy to remove His name to operate with black grace power in the occult until they learn there is no righteous purpose in increasing power when it belongs to YHWH.

The lesson right now is for Israel to become poor in spirit, Enter heaven through the 7 tests of Rev chapter 2 and 3, And know YHWH in intimacy and live by the 5 true purposes of life, Which does not include increasing our power to glorify the dragon within the beast system that has no purpose but to increase in power, Which purpose is void and full of darkness.

The dragon wants ALL the glory with black grace just as YHWH wants ALL the glory with white grace. The dragon in us of darkness is the perfect opposite of Yahweh with its own separate power system designed by YHWH with a stupid and evil philosophy of survival of the fittest in the outer earth or submitting to the philosophy of the Law of One in inner earth to avoid pain and please the flesh and die forever in the reincarnation lies that deny the resurrection and translation power of white grace. Israel is called and elected to be gods and goddesses and not ascended masters in the light without bodies.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 10:08:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, We are to trust the light of YHWH and not men and their rational logic from the South. We are to trust YHWH with His/Her eternal light from the North.

YHWH created the language after the flood with consonants and not vowels so He could justify the black grace power vs white grace to glorify Him as He reveals to the entire world that Israel is predestined to be gods and goddesses to know both His black grace power and white grace power to love His Character and not His power.

The full white grace power in the outer kingdom will return to Israel when His true Name is revealed through the prophets. Because He created a Hebrew language without written vowel sounds it was very easy to remove His name to operate with black grace power in the occult until they learn there is no righteous purpose in increasing power when it belongs to YHWH.

The lesson right now is for Israel to become poor in spirit, Enter heaven through the 7 tests of Rev chapter 2 and 3, And know YHWH in intimacy and live by the 5 true purposes of life, Which does not include increasing our power to glorify the dragon within the beast system that has no purpose but to increase in power, Which purpose is void and full of darkness.

The dragon wants ALL the glory with black grace just as YHWH wants ALL the glory with white grace. The dragon in us of darkness is the perfect opposite of Yahweh with its own separate power system designed by YHWH with a stupid and evil philosophy of survival of the fittest in the outer earth or submitting to the philosophy of the Law of One in inner earth to avoid pain and please the flesh and die forever in the reincarnation lies that deny the resurrection and translation power of white grace. Israel is called and elected to be gods and goddesses and not ascended masters in the light without bodies.

You are profoundly stupid and ignorant of biblical history. The Jews rejected Jesus. The Romans crucified Jesus. The Jews do not recognize the New Testament. Their Old Testament was written in Hebrew. All the Patriachs and prophets were Jews.
The only thing we know about you is you confessed you are mentally ill and followed Mormonism.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 10:51:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
All the narratives on earth today are created by those controlling the world. What we see today is what happened in the past. The Hebrew language was designed to carry on by close knit families of twelve tribes by word of mouth. The vowels were added later. That made it easy to remove His name after the Babylon exile. All done by YHWH and not man.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 11:25:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
All the narratives on earth today are created by those controlling the world. What we see today is what happened in the past. The Hebrew language was designed to carry on by close knit families of twelve tribes by word of mouth. The vowels were added later. That made it easy to remove His name after the Babylon exile. All done by YHWH and not man.

You are backing off from you previous post about God not having a name.

You said: No one knows God's name of the translated man. He removed it by everyone calling Him Father in Heaven. We only have one earthly father.

You said: Yahushua (or whatever is his real name) was also removed from the earth. When His real name is given to the occult, His power will start manifesting itself again like it did in the first century or in the days of Moses. The occult Israel is taking baby steps to get there as they become really poor in spirit. His name will teach them how to become gods and goddesses. We cannot push it. It will happen by white grace when He wants it to happen.

The Hebrew Bible gives God's name as Yahweh/YHWH.

"Yahweh, The god of the Israelites, Whose name was revealed to Moses as four Hebrew consonants (YHWH) called the tetragrammaton.

After the Babylonian Exile (6th century BCE), And especially from the 3rd century BCE on, Jews ceased to use the name Yahweh for two reasons. As Judaism became a universal rather than merely local religion, The more common noun Elohim, Meaning "God, " tended to replace Yahweh to demonstrate the universal sovereignty of Israel"s God over all others. At the same time, The divine name was increasingly regarded as too sacred to be uttered; it was thus replaced vocally in the synagogue ritual by the Hebrew word Adonai ("My Lord"), Which was translated as Kyrios ("Lord") in the Septuagint, The Greek version of the Hebrew Scriptures. "

The facts are all out there. Get an education you low ignorant mutt.

Now you accept YHWH is one of the names God was called.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 11:34:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Eternal Word

1 In the beginning was the Word [Reason], And the Word [Reason] was with God, And the Word [Reason] was God. 2 He [Reason] was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, And without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, And the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, And the darkness did not comprehend it.

6 There was a man sent from God, Whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, To bear witness of the Light, That all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, But was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

10 He was in the world, And the world was made through Him, And the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own [Israel elected to be gods and goddesses like Adam/Christ], And His own did not receive Him [rejected the light to be gods and goddesses]. 12 But as many as received Him, To them He gave the right to become children of God [gods and goddesses instead of angels], To those who believe in His name: 13 who were born [Israel], Not of blood [mortal], Nor of the will of the flesh [works], Nor of the will of man [spirit orb], But of God [by white grace through faith].

14 And the Word [Reason] became flesh and dwelt among us, And we beheld His glory [from the inside and outside], The glory as of the only begotten of the Father, Full of grace and truth [white grace without darkness].

15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, Saying, "This was He of whom I said, "He who comes after me is preferred before me, For He was before me. " " [He was Adam who became the son of God at His baptism]

16 And of His fullness we have all received [the light of God that has no darkness], And grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses [to live the Golden Rule in Mortality], But grace and truth came through Jesus Christ [to become eternal gods and goddesses]. 18 No one has seen God at any time [YHWH fills the universes with light AND CANNOT BE SEEN]. The only begotten Son, Who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him [We see and hear Christ in the light to receive a small portion of the fullness of God in our hearts].
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 12:07:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
The Eternal Word

1 In the beginning was the Word [Reason], And the Word [Reason] was with God, And the Word [Reason] was God. 2 He [Reason] was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, And without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, And the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, And the darkness did not comprehend it.

If John wanted to use Reason instead of Word he would have done so.
You substituting Reason for Word makes even less sense. Get an education you ignorant mutt.

6 There was a man sent from God, Whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, To bear witness of the Light, That all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, But was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9 That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

Jesus was no light. He was mostly incoherent all his life and never shed any light on his failed mission which was to save the Jews.

10 He was in the world, And the world was made through Him, And the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own [Israel elected to be gods and goddesses like Adam/Christ], And His own did not receive Him [rejected the light to be gods and goddesses]. 12 But as many as received Him, To them He gave the right to become children of God [gods and goddesses instead of angels], To those who believe in His name: 13 who were born [Israel], Not of blood [mortal], Nor of the will of the flesh [works], Nor of the will of man [spirit orb], But of God [by white grace through faith].

You struggled for 43 years to make sense of the Bible. Your own conversion came about 6 months ago. And you immediately felt you became the reincarnated Noah. But before that you confessed you suffered from mental illness. So your delusions was expected.

14 And the Word [Reason] became flesh and dwelt among us, And we beheld His glory [from the inside and outside], The glory as of the only begotten of the Father, Full of grace and truth [white grace without darkness].

Jesus was mocked, Beaten, Ridiculed and crucified. Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, Saying, "This was He of whom I said, "He who comes after me is preferred before me, For He was before me. " " [He was Adam who became the son of God at His baptism]

It didn't take John the Baptist too long to begin to doubt Jesus.

16 And of His fullness we have all received [the light of God that has no darkness], And grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses [to live the Golden Rule in Mortality], But grace and truth came through Jesus Christ [to become eternal gods and goddesses]. 18 No one has seen God at any time [YHWH fills the universes with light AND CANNOT BE SEEN]. The only begotten Son, Who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him [We see and hear Christ in the light to receive a small portion of the fullness of God in our hearts].

Jesus is living in his father's house and works as a housekeeper preparing rooms for guests. Sounds like he finally found a full time job.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 12:16:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I used Yahweh because that is the name most everyone accepts, Although it is not His name, For He removed His white grace power from Israel and withdrew to the third heaven. I will return to using Yahweh if that makes you more comfortable.

The Father in the third heaven was excited to translate more gods and goddesses, But when Israel chose to worship other gods, Yahweh inside Him removed the whole lot from the Holy Land to worship the god of death.

The Father from the third heaven understood Yahweh was deferring his translation power until Christ's day and withdrew His attention to earth and left it in the hands of the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim, Trusting Him.

Then when the white grace of Christ was rejected for the black grace, The Father remained in the third heaven and waited for Yahweh Elohim to get him involved on earth again. Now is the time.

Father in the third heaven is now involved, But the Satanists are having a hard time giving up the feelings of God's unconditional and eternal love they feel having sex with the fallen sons and daughters of God. It is like a drug addiction, And they need to repent to disconnect from the fallen sons and daughters of God who do not teach them about the Cosmic War. They do not lie, But they withhold the truth, Causing their dragons to deceive them.

To become gods and goddesses, They need to stop the sex addition with those born immortal. The Father cannot help them become gods and goddesses unless they choose to believe in Christ instead of the fallen sons and daughters of God. It is a very bad sex habit they need to break.

The sex habits of white grace are far better than black grace. The sex habits they are experiencing are for the afterlife and not for mortality. They can legally have sex with the goddesses after they are translated, And they will be in control of the intimacy rather that having to wait for the god or goddess to show up in their bedroom to deceive them with the love of God.

They need to understand they are throwing away their path to become gods and goddesses by their premature sex life of the gods. Mortality is pretty short compared to an eternity of pleasures. They need to be satisfied with mortal love for now. They need the sexual power under the control of Yahweh's white grace power in Christ. The promises in the Bible for Israel are far superior in the rainbow covenant that the fallen sons and daughters of God cannot deliver.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Tradesecret
Posts: 1,552
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:27:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Curios mixture of Fact & Fallacy!

PS- It's Yehovah, In Hebrew- NOT "Yahweh".


Actually in Hebrew - it is neither. Hebrew did not have vowels as such - and the word used for the Lord in those places often had different vowels substituted even by the Masoretic Jews depending upon the context.

In other words, We don't have any credible evidence to support either of the suggestions above.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 4:16:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
I used Yahweh because that is the name most everyone accepts, Although it is not His name, For He removed His white grace power from Israel and withdrew to the third heaven. I will return to using Yahweh if that makes you more comfortable.

The Father in the third heaven was excited to translate more gods and goddesses, But when Israel chose to worship other gods, Yahweh inside Him removed the whole lot from the Holy Land to worship the god of death.

The Father from the third heaven understood Yahweh was deferring his translation power until Christ's day and withdrew His attention to earth and left it in the hands of the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim, Trusting Him.

Then when the white grace of Christ was rejected for the black grace, The Father remained in the third heaven and waited for Yahweh Elohim to get him involved on earth again. Now is the time.

Father in the third heaven is now involved, But the Satanists are having a hard time giving up the feelings of God's unconditional and eternal love they feel having sex with the fallen sons and daughters of God. It is like a drug addiction, And they need to repent to disconnect from the fallen sons and daughters of God who do not teach them about the Cosmic War. They do not lie, But they withhold the truth, Causing their dragons to deceive them.

To become gods and goddesses, They need to stop the sex addition with those born immortal. The Father cannot help them become gods and goddesses unless they choose to believe in Christ instead of the fallen sons and daughters of God. It is a very bad sex habit they need to break.

The sex habits of white grace are far better than black grace. The sex habits they are experiencing are for the afterlife and not for mortality. They can legally have sex with the goddesses after they are translated, And they will be in control of the intimacy rather that having to wait for the god or goddess to show up in their bedroom to deceive them with the love of God.

They need to understand they are throwing away their path to become gods and goddesses by their premature sex life of the gods. Mortality is pretty short compared to an eternity of pleasures. They need to be satisfied with mortal love for now. They need the sexual power under the control of Yahweh's white grace power in Christ. The promises in the Bible for Israel are far superior in the rainbow covenant that the fallen sons and daughters of God cannot deliver.

According to Luke Jesus was the son of Joseph the son of Heli.

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, So it was thought, Of Joseph, The son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat,

No light, No rainbows, No spirit orbs, No third heaven. Just old fashion adultery. Mary was a slut.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 6:51:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish, You can believe anything you want. The Lord has been in here almost four months working with everyone where we are at, And we are all learning in the light, He started with the ideas, And then, Months later backed up the ideas with scripture.

We have covered Isaiah 29:11, The sealed book is Revelation to open the blind eyes of occult Israel that includes the ETs who are Israel but are not from outer space but live in inner earth that has its own sun. We have covered the number meaning and how the ideas ripple through scripture. We have covered the rainbow covenant and each color represents a different prophet and principle that work synergistically together to translate Israel to be gods and goddesses.

We have covered the Sermon on the Mount and how each beatitude follows a section of Matthew Chapter 5 in order using the numbers and rainbow color meaning. We have yet to finish Matthew to see the same approach is used in Chapter 6 and 7 to demonstrate the Logos Word of Reason.

We have covered Matthew 24 mysterious prophecy, And Daniel, Zech 14, Genesis 1-12, Including Genesis 49, Showing how the blessings of Jacob to his sons follow the number meanings of 1 through 12, And explained why Dan is removed in the Book of Revelation and replaced with the ETs related to Joseph through Ephraim. Yes, The Light started with the ideas in the first month, But then started quoting scripture to break the paradigm of quoting scripture as "proof" an idea is true vs using common sense and the Logos Word of Reason. An idea must stand on its own rational merits to be true. To do this, We need to distinguish ideas coming from Yahweh in the North from ideas of man coming from the South.

Both poles are intellectual and pure reason like the snow caps, But the assumptions are different and the acquisition of knowledge is different. The South gains knowledge by observation, And the North gains knowledge by revelation by grace through faith in Yahweh and Christ. We believe but Yahweh knows. In the South, We can know. Christ splits the North and South in two by splitting the Mount of Olives between North and South to see the two perspectives clearly, Spiritually speaking, In the light to remove the darkness.

The Lord has now revealed the book of John to demonstrate that all of the ideas of Christ; and to become gods and goddesses, Angels, Or animals forever at a different eternal frequency of bodies that will live on different planets forever by predestination. Occult Israel is predestinated to be gods and goddesses and nothing can stop Yahweh from doing it to fulfill Bible prophecy to Abraham.

If you wish to believe something different, That is fine. But the ideas will not last forever. Yahweh will glorify Himself. We cannot do it for Him.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 29,671
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 7:33:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, You can believe anything you want. The Lord has been in here almost four months working with everyone where we are at, And we are all learning in the light, He started with the ideas, And then, Months later backed up the ideas with scripture.

We have covered Isaiah 29:11, The sealed book is Revelation to open the blind eyes of occult Israel that includes the ETs who are Israel but are not from outer space but live in inner earth that has its own sun. We have covered the number meaning and how the ideas ripple through scripture. We have covered the rainbow covenant and each color represents a different prophet and principle that work synergistically together to translate Israel to be gods and goddesses.

We have covered the Sermon on the Mount and how each beatitude follows a section of Matthew Chapter 5 in order using the numbers and rainbow color meaning. We have yet to finish Matthew to see the same approach is used in Chapter 6 and 7 to demonstrate the Logos Word of Reason.

We have covered Matthew 24 mysterious prophecy, And Daniel, Zech 14, Genesis 1-12, Including Genesis 49, Showing how the blessings of Jacob to his sons follow the number meanings of 1 through 12, And explained why Dan is removed in the Book of Revelation and replaced with the ETs related to Joseph through Ephraim. Yes, The Light started with the ideas in the first month, But then started quoting scripture to break the paradigm of quoting scripture as "proof" an idea is true vs using common sense and the Logos Word of Reason. An idea must stand on its own rational merits to be true. To do this, We need to distinguish ideas coming from Yahweh in the North from ideas of man coming from the South.

Both poles are intellectual and pure reason like the snow caps, But the assumptions are different and the acquisition of knowledge is different. The South gains knowledge by observation, And the North gains knowledge by revelation by grace through faith in Yahweh and Christ. We believe but Yahweh knows. In the South, We can know. Christ splits the North and South in two by splitting the Mount of Olives between North and South to see the two perspectives clearly, Spiritually speaking, In the light to remove the darkness.

The Lord has now revealed the book of John to demonstrate that all of the ideas of Christ; and to become gods and goddesses, Angels, Or animals forever at a different eternal frequency of bodies that will live on different planets forever by predestination. Occult Israel is predestinated to be gods and goddesses and nothing can stop Yahweh from doing it to fulfill Bible prophecy to Abraham.

If you wish to believe something different, That is fine. But the ideas will not last forever. Yahweh will glorify Himself. We cannot do it for Him.

How can the Lord be here when you said you had to stand before him on a sea of glass in heaven? Your few months on DDO was filled with confessions about your mental illness and 43 years struggling to make sense of the bible.
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 8:27:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish, I have never claimed I am mentally ill today. Only you make that claim. But I do claim the dragon and beast system will create mental blindness and irrational thinking. The pure truth is very hard to find in the world systems because it does not exist, But there are half-truths of light that keeps us alive until old age death. The truths we do believe in the darkness keeps us all alive. When we remove all the errors of eternal thought, Then we will not die.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...
anonthesmallone
Posts: 4,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2019 11:16:20 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
About authority. Judge the thoughts coming from the sea of glass yourself. Yahweh is not only brilliant. He is the Creator God. '

The Word, Or Logos Word of Reason, Is Christ, The Son of the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim. Yahweh Elohim is One Sprit.

John knew what He wax writing about. The religions and theologians do not walk in the light. They walk in the darkness of death of old age of the dragon, The beast, The false prophet, The mark of the beast, And the religious harlot.

The number of the beast is the number of a man, 666. The opposition of the beast is required to translate the gods and goddesses:

6+6+6=18.

1= Father
8= Translation

The needed opposition of the beast requires the dragon of darkness.

1+8=9 9=dragon.

Translation requires the grace of God.

9=3x3. 3+3=6. 6=2x3, 2+3=5. 5=Grace. Bottom line is the grace of God produces and controls everything in eternity.

The evidence to believe is Noah could not be making this stuff up. Only God can bury the ideas of translation LIFE in the numbers by grace.

Go occult Israel! Overcome the dragon, Beast, False prophet, Mark of the beast, And religious harlot. Become translated gods and goddesses = 18.

Some people think 616 was changes to 666. That works too.

6+1+6 =13 13 equals self of the Godhead in Christ. 1+3=4. Yahweh Elohim is controlling everything with what happens to the Bible. Christ overcome and was worthy of transition.

Praise Yahweh for the evidence we have to believe in Him.
Turn the light of the third eye and live (Ezekiel 18)
https://www.debate.org...

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.