Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2019 7:26:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Willows wrote:
They don't have abortions, Do they?

But then, Neither did your mother.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2019 10:21:38 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:

And, Obviously, The world is so much better for it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2019 8:22:36 PM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

Willows wrote:

If troll spam makes the world better. Yes.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 9:06:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

Willows wrote:

Are you seriously trying to suggest that any of your reality-depleted, Thuggish-like posts make the world better?
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 9:45:57 AM
Willows wrote:

So you"re pro-life.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 10:32:52 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:

So you"re pro-life.

If you mean anti-abortion and anti-euthanasia. . . . . No.

I think it a travesty of decency that extremists with sinister, Ulterior agendas guild the lily by using the expression "pro-life" when what they are all about is opposing abortion and euthanasia for no valid reason but rather that "it is written".

If they ditch their ignorance and arrogance instead of blindly following an ill-founded doctrine their thinking may come into line with the rest of normal, Civilized society. . . . . If indeed they are capable of thinking a single concept on their own volition.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 10:40:18 AM
But. . . As per usual, The two resident nitwits seem incapable of mustering up the guts to address the thrust of the thread.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 10:45:45 AM
I'm sure that your invisible master will let you reply with only minimal temporary deprivation of heavenly privileges such as licking his arse and sucking his toes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 12:08:06 PM
ethang5 wrote:

WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

Willows wrote:

Are you seriously trying to suggest that any of your reality-depleted, Thuggish-like posts make the world better?

No. Unlike you, I don't suffer from a delusion of grandeur. The world is not a better place by your troll spam.

Nice to see that you've given up peppering your lame posts with the petty dots. Lol.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 12:32:06 PM
Willows wrote:
If you mean anti-abortion. . . . No.

Ah, So you"re only pro-life in your own case.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 1:04:12 PM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

Willows wrote:

Lol. What is that famous quote by President Reagan on abortion. . . . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 4:32:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

Willows wrote:

Lol. What is that famous quote by President Reagan on abortion. . . . .

Gay, Abortions, Contraceptives etc.
The courts discriminated against Blacks too and upheld slavery for 400 years. Christians justified African slavery calling their black skin and negroid appearance as the curse of Ham.
Jesus was gay too according to the secret Gospel of Mark. Jesus never married. Did not want Mary to touch him.
After His resurrection, Jesus tell Mary not to touch Him, But later tell Thomas to touch Him?
John 20:17
ESV - 17 Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to me, For I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, To my God and your God. '

Jesus surrounded himself with unsavoury men. Peter lied about him and judas betrayed him.

Jesus was a racist too.
Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. " -

The people who knew Jesus said he was demon possessed and a lunatic.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? . . .

Do you realize the harm you did running bibles which teach incest, Rape, Racism, Slavery and disobedience to God?

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 10:16:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Lol. What is that famous quote by President Reagan on abortion.

For those {*cough*}Willows{*cough*} whose heads the point sailed over:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born. "
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 11:20:26 PM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:

I suppose so. . . After all pro-life is a contrived expression anyhow.
I have a passion for life like anybody else but I am realistic enough to know that in certain cases we should make a choice and that choice should not be influenced solely by a primitive, Draconian doctrine that has very little relevance to modern, Civilized society.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 2:35:06 AM
Willows wrote:
I am realistic enough to know that in certain cases we should make a choice

Just not in YOUR case.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 3:32:39 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:

Just not in YOUR case.

Well, This is surely progress in that you are slowly moving towards making statements, Which is a good sign.

What is not a good sign is that who knows what the heck you mean?

I realize this is new to you and it takes a while to get into the swing of actually stating something but you have to keep as much ambiguity out of it as possible.

Yes, I can see some sarcasm there, Nothing wrong with that except that nobody would know exactly what the sarcasm is.

So, If I were to translate what you wrote literally I would take what you are saying as being, "You would not have a choice of having an abortion or squeezing your grey matter out your ears with a shotgun because of (whatever the heck reason you happen to be implying)")

To which I would reply: "Yeah, A great, Gristly, Hard-hitting statement there Wheredoh but my choice would be governed by my own judgment and innate morals and not by some nutty commandments that someone brainwashed me with. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 5:46:39 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

Willows wrote:

Just not in YOUR case.

Well, This is surely progress in that you are slowly moving towards making statements, Which is a good sign.

I realize this is new to you and it takes a while to get into the swing of actually stating something but you have to keep as much ambiguity out of it as possible.

Yes, I can see some sarcasm there, Nothing wrong with that except that nobody would know exactly what the sarcasm is.

So, If I were to translate what you wrote literally I would take what you are saying as being, "You would not have a choice of having an abortion or squeezing your grey matter out your ears with a shotgun because of (whatever the heck reason you happen to be implying)")

To which I would reply: "Yeah, A great, Gristly, Hard-hitting statement there Wheredoh but my choice would be governed by my own judgment and innate morals and not by some nutty commandments that someone brainwashed me with. "

In your case, The choice to abort was not made and you called the world better for it. Reagan was right.

Tell us, Do you regret your Mom's decision not to abort you? No? Both President Reagan and I noticed that.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 7:36:36 AM
Willows wrote:
who knows what the heck you mean?

Guess ethang5"s just plain smarter than you; he nailed it without breaking a sweat. Seems the only head it sailed over was yours.

You asserted the world is a better place because your were allowed to live, But you refuse to accord the same consideration to other unborn children. In their case well, Hey, Sometimes you gotta make the hard choices.

What makes you better than them? You live (while allowing others to die) by the Hypocrites" Oath: "Rules for me and rules for thee".
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 7:39:59 AM
To put it another way: you're only here because, At least in your case, Your mother was pro-life.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 9:53:12 AM
ethang5 wrote:
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:

Willows wrote:

Just not in YOUR case.

In your case, The choice to abort was not made and you called the world better for it. Reagan was right.

Tell us, Do you regret your Mom's decision not to abort you? No? Both President Reagan and I noticed that.

Yeah, But if I were born in a vegetative state with only half a brain, Unable to sh! T by myself, Feed myself, Let alone walk properly or say anything cohesive I would regret the day I was born.
And even sadder, I would not be able to articulate such thoughts.
All those compassionate, Do-goody Christian carers in the Loony Centre would stare at me and say to others, "Oh wow, Look at Willows, Dribbling and mumbling away like that; isn't he cute"; just so they can get off on thinking they are doing some great humanitarian deed and earning brownie points from their invisible master.

Meanwhile, What poor Willows is really saying in his dribbling, Garbled voice is, "Put a gun to my head, And euthanase me, You self-righteous bastards"
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 9:57:26 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
To put it another way: you're only here because, At least in your case, Your mother was pro-life.

Well, Just cast your minces over post #22.
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 10:47:34 AM
Willows wrote:

You mean your ridiculously contrived hypothetical which totally fails to rescue you from your hypocrisy.

Notice that even in your contrived fantasy, You still get to make your own choice to live or die, A courtesy you don"t extend to the unborn.

It"s still the Hypocrites" Oath - rules for thee, Not for me.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 11:02:55 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:

You mean your ridiculously contrived hypothetical which totally fails to rescue you from your hypocrisy.

Notice that even in your contrived fantasy, You still get to make your own choice to live or die, A courtesy you don"t extend to the unborn.

I don't for one minute condone abortion as a form of lifestyle choice but in a case where it is clearly obvious that the fetus is deformed to the point of not being able to enjoy any modicum of life, Abortion is justified.

It is justified through thorough and careful analysis and consideration.

Even though my example may be rather rudimentary, The point I am making is that, Sadly, A person in that condition would not want to live. Yes, I am making an assumption, But it is an informed assumption that it is not influenced by an uninformed, Pointless doctrine.

How could you or anyone else be so presumptuous as to think that a vegetative individual is capable of thinking about having rights?

And what right does anyone have to allow such individuals to exist with absolutely no enjoyment of life whatsoever?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 3:25:26 PM
Willows wrote:
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:

I don't for one minute condone abortion as a form of lifestyle choice but in a case where it is clearly obvious that the fetus is deformed to the point of not being able to enjoy any modicum of life, Abortion is justified.

Even though my example may be rather rudimentary, The point I am making is that, Sadly, A person in that condition would not want to live. Yes, I am making an assumption, But it is an informed assumption that it is not influenced by an uninformed, Pointless doctrine.

How could you or anyone else be so presumptuous as to think that a vegetative individual is capable of thinking about having rights?

And what right does anyone have to allow such individuals to exist with absolutely no enjoyment of life whatsoever?

Please, Next time, Try not to scratch the floor as you move the goalposts.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 7:24:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:

Please, Next time, Try not to scratch the floor as you move the goalposts.

From African slave traders Black have found other ways to spite their own people by aborting Black babies. Such is the contemp Black have for their black skin and negroid appearance. 80% of Africans are Christians. This cannot be good news for Catholics.

Ghana was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre and exported some 20 million
Negroid slaves alone.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "
WhereDoWeBegin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2019 12:11:55 AM
Willows wrote:
in a case where it is clearly obvious that the fetus is deformed to the point of not being able to enjoy any modicum of life, Abortion is justified.

I'm pretty sure when the Founding Fathers wrote "right to life" into the DoI, They weren't thinking, "depending, Of course, On how much you're enjoying yours". The right to life is inalienably held by all human beings simply because they're human beings.

And who are you to determine whether someone is enjoying his life sufficiently to warrant being allowed to keep it? So, If I get fired, Or divorced, Or find out my child was murdered, Is my neighbor is justified in killing me? After all, My life's pretty bleak at the moment.

Nice red herring. I seriously doubt you support a woman's right to choose only on the condition that she has "carefully, Considerately and thoroughly analyzed" her situation. I'm pretty sure you support the woman's right to choose for whatever reasons she comes up with. Isn't that what "It's between a woman and her doctor" is supposed to mean?

I suspect if we were to apply your criterion -- a "thorough and careful analysis and consideration" -- 90% of all abortions wouldn't qualify as justifiable.

Yes, I am making an assumption

And a pretty damn big one, To boot. So my neighbor "makes the assumption" that, In my present circumstances, I would not want to live, And, Without bothering to get my consent, Goes ahead and shoots me. Is he justified, Or is it still murder? No matter how you try to justify it, You are still making assumptions and decisions about another human being's right to life without consulting him or seeking his consent. What gives you that right?

a vegetative individual is capable of thinking about having rights?

And now to "enjoyment" you're adding another condition: cognitive awareness. So what other conditions are you going to impose on the right to life? That he be "wanted"? That he not be physically deformed? That he be "useful" to society? That he bathe regularly?

Who are you to decide the conditions under which others are entitled to the right to life?

Oh, So now we "allow" others to live? Life is no longer a right, Only a privilege? What right does anyone have to terminate another human's life merely on the argument that he's not sufficiently enjoying it? You're arguments are barbaric.

And before you think about objecting that your arguments only apply to unborn human beings, Do google "special pleading".
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2019 12:43:35 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:
in a case where it is clearly obvious that the fetus is deformed to the point of not being able to enjoy any modicum of life, Abortion is justified.

I'm pretty sure when the Founding Fathers wrote "right to life" into the DoI, They weren't thinking, "depending, Of course, On how much you're enjoying yours". The right to life is inalienably held by all human beings simply because they're human beings.

And who are you to determine whether someone is enjoying his life sufficiently to warrant being allowed to keep it? So, If I get fired, Or divorced, Or find out my child was murdered, Is my neighbor is justified in killing me? After all, My life's pretty bleak at the moment.

Nice red herring. I seriously doubt you support a woman's right to choose only on the condition that she has "carefully, Considerately and thoroughly analyzed" her situation. I'm pretty sure you support the woman's right to choose for whatever reasons she comes up with. Isn't that what "It's between a woman and her doctor" is supposed to mean?

I suspect if we were to apply your criterion -- a "thorough and careful analysis and consideration" -- 90% of all abortions wouldn't qualify as justifiable.

Yes, I am making an assumption

And a pretty damn big one, To boot. So my neighbor "makes the assumption" that, In my present circumstances, I would not want to live, And, Without bothering to get my consent, Goes ahead and shoots me. Is he justified, Or is it still murder? No matter how you try to justify it, You are still making assumptions and decisions about another human being's right to life without consulting him or seeking his consent. What gives you that right?

a vegetative individual is capable of thinking about having rights?

And now to "enjoyment" you're adding another condition: cognitive awareness. So what other conditions are you going to impose on the right to life? That he be "wanted"? That he not be physically deformed? That he be "useful" to society? That he bathe regularly?

Who are you to decide the conditions under which others are entitled to the right to life?

Oh, So now we "allow" others to live? Life is no longer a right, Only a privilege? What right does anyone have to terminate another human's life merely on the argument that he's not sufficiently enjoying it? You're arguments are barbaric.

And before you think about objecting that your arguments only apply to unborn human beings, Do google "special pleading".

Willows, Don't reply here. Just let it go man. If we had a ref, He would have already thrown in the towel for you.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2019 8:24:21 AM
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:

And who are you to determine whether someone is enjoying his life sufficiently to warrant being allowed to keep it?
As I already said, I would be a well-informed person; one who has taken advice from professionals who have thoroughly evaluated (the subject).

Compare that with someone who is religiously motivated in their decision regarding someone's right to live. What consideration would that person give?
Absolutely none at all since "it is written and that is all I need to know".

So, I would ask you then, What right does such an ignorant, Deluded twit have in dictating to others as to the morals of "pro-life"?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.