Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Obvious Answer

Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2019 11:18:10 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Just say the local authorities erected two new hospitals in your town. . . . . .

* One with fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, And scientists.

* One with prayer rooms, Naturopaths, And chiropractors.

Which hospital would have the largest morgue?
WhereDoWeBegin
Posts: 110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2019 7:25:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
Which hospital would have the largest morgue?

That"s largER. Get your grammar right.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
ethang5
Posts: 19,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2019 9:19:24 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:

Just say the local authorities erected two new hospitals in your town. . . . . .

* One with fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, And scientists.

* One with prayer rooms, Naturopaths, And chiropractors.

Which hospital would have the largest morgue?

Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2019 10:01:28 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:
Which hospital would have the largest morgue?

That"s largER. Get your grammar right.

Bloody typical, Isn't it?
You still lack the guts to answer a challenging question so you choose to pick on irrelevant incidental crap.
Or, Are you trying to be just a regular, Common smart-arse?
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2019 10:07:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Just say the local authorities erected two new hospitals in your town. . . . . .

* One with fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, And scientists.

* One with prayer rooms, Naturopaths, And chiropractors.

Which hospital would have the largest morgue?

Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".
ethang5
Posts: 19,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 1:10:10 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Just say the local authorities erected two new hospitals in your town. . . . . .

* One with fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, And scientists.

* One with prayer rooms, Naturopaths, And chiropractors.

Which hospital would have the largest morgue?

Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 9:59:42 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Just say the local authorities erected two new hospitals in your town. . . . . .

* One with fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, And scientists.

* One with prayer rooms, Naturopaths, And chiropractors.

Which hospital would have the largest morgue?

Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

Na, No boguses here. I think that perhaps you find the question too challenging.
Ahemmmm. . . . . Let me explain. . . . I mean like er. . . . Ha ha the joke's over, I will let the cat out of the bag; even though we all hate having to explain our own jokes:
ethang5
Posts: 19,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 6:05:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Just say the local authorities erected two new hospitals in your town. . . . . .

* One with fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, And scientists.

* One with prayer rooms, Naturopaths, And chiropractors.

Which hospital would have the largest morgue?

Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

Na, No boguses here.

Real hospitals have chapels loser.

I think that perhaps you find the question too challenging.

Too bogus is more like it.

Ahemmmm. . . . . Let me explain. . . . I mean like er. . . . Ha ha the joke's over, I will let the cat out of the bag; even though we all hate having to explain our own jokes:

If you have to explain a joke. . . . . .

All your "scenarios" are bogus. All of them make false assumptions and skew reality. That is why you can't answer any questions about them. That is why most people avoid them. You currently have more than 7 threads on the first 2 pages with zero replies.

And if it weren't for the moron, They would all be on the first page.

But it isn't because you're an idiot making idiot posts, It's because your questions are too challenging. Lol.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2019 10:12:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Just say the local authorities erected two new hospitals in your town. . . . . .

* One with fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, And scientists.

* One with prayer rooms, Naturopaths, And chiropractors.

Which hospital would have the largest morgue?

Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

Na, No boguses here.

Real hospitals have chapels loser.

And they also have operating theatres and qualified medics.

According to air-headed Christians and spiritualists, Praying to God, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into a patient's spine and rubbing Nivea with ground-up herbs on a burst artery is going to cure you, Having been scraped-up off a road after being run over by a bus.

So, Do you think that praying, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into your spine and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on your body is going to do diddly squat for you?
Well, Are they?
Harikrish
Posts: 29,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2019 3:48:14 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:

Just say the local authorities erected two new hospitals in your town. . . . . .

* One with fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, And scientists.

* One with prayer rooms, Naturopaths, And chiropractors.

Which hospital would have the largest morgue?

Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

So let's deal with your real problems.

Why is Ethang such a self loathing hater?

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

The phenotypic studies of Africans such as their genetic disposition to low IQ and negroid appearance has subjected Africans like Ethang to global discrimination. They become self loathing haters when they look in the mirror and see their black negroid appearance and understand why Christians call that the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios,
prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

From African slave traders Black have found other ways to spite their own people by aborting Black babies. Such is the contemp Black have for their black skin and negroid appearance. 80% of Africans are Christians. This cannot be good news for Catholics.

Ghana was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre and exported some 20 million
Negroid slaves alone.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "
ethang5
Posts: 19,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2019 1:04:12 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

You still could not answer.

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

Na, No boguses here.

Real hospitals have chapels loser. Your setup is bogus.

And they also have operating theatres and qualified medics.

Not in your bogus examples loser.

According to air-headed Christians and spiritualists, Praying to God, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into a patient's spine and rubbing Nivea with ground-up herbs on a burst artery is going to cure you, Having been scraped-up off a road after being run over by a bus.

Qualified hospitals still have chapels loser.

So, Do you think that praying, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into your spine and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on your body is going to do diddly squat for you?

Christians do not practise transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into their spines and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on their bodies. You are ignorant of Christian doctrine.

Well, Are they?

Do atheists believe that excavating oogidy-boogidy ancestors into their lineage and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on their bodies will do didly squat for them?

Well, Do they?

Stupidity is a dull weapon. Lol.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2019 5:58:14 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

You still could not answer.

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

Na, No boguses here.

Real hospitals have chapels loser. Your setup is bogus.

And they also have operating theatres and qualified medics.

Not in your bogus examples loser.

According to air-headed Christians and spiritualists, Praying to God, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into a patient's spine and rubbing Nivea with ground-up herbs on a burst artery is going to cure you, Having been scraped-up off a road after being run over by a bus.

Qualified hospitals still have chapels loser.

So, Do you think that praying, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into your spine and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on your body is going to do diddly squat for you?

Christians do not practise transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into their spines and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on their bodies. You are ignorant of Christian doctrine.

Well, Are they?

Do atheists believe that excavating oogidy-boogidy ancestors into their lineage and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on their bodies will do didly squat for them?

Well, Do they?

Stupidity is a dull weapon. Lol.

How sharp is your stupidity that made you choose a career running free bibles to countries which outlaw possession of bibles? You live in Africa where 80% of Africans are already Christians and bibles are available free online. Duh!

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM

Trump calls all African countries shitholes.
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY
--.
WhereDoWeBegin
Posts: 110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2019 6:31:52 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
You still lack the guts to answer a challenging question

Should you ever manage to ask a challenging question, I'll consider answering it.

so you choose to pick on irrelevant incidental crap.

No, I chose to pick on an irrelevant question. There's no point in even addressing your phony scenario because, As ethang5 has pointed out, There's no such thing as a religious hospital that employs naturopaths and chiropractors. Just for point of reference, In the US, Nationwide some 15% of hospitals and acute-care facilities are Catholic; in several states the percentages is as high as 30%. All of them have prayers rooms. Not one of them employs naturopaths or chiropractors.

"Just say"

No. You cobble together a ludicrous caricature of a question, And then are disappointed you can't goad anyone into playing along. Too bad for you.

Or, Are you trying to be just a regular, Common smart-arse?

You did encourage me to take lessons from you :-)
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2019 6:36:47 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:
You still lack the guts to answer a challenging question

Should you ever manage to ask a challenging question, I'll consider answering it.

so you choose to pick on irrelevant incidental crap.

No, I chose to pick on an irrelevant question. There's no point in even addressing your phony scenario because, As ethang5 has pointed out, There's no such thing as a religious hospital that employs naturopaths and chiropractors. Just for point of reference, In the US, Nationwide some 15% of hospitals and acute-care facilities are Catholic; in several states the percentages is as high as 30%. All of them have prayers rooms. Not one of them employs naturopaths or chiropractors.

"Just say"

No. You cobble together a ludicrous caricature of a question, And then are disappointed you can't goad anyone into playing along. Too bad for you.

Or, Are you trying to be just a regular, Common smart-arse?

You did encourage me to take lessons from you :-)

Yeah, But you don't need to get that over the top.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2019 9:11:51 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

You still could not answer.

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

Na, No boguses here.

Real hospitals have chapels loser. Your setup is bogus.

And they also have operating theatres and qualified medics.

Not in your bogus examples loser.

According to air-headed Christians and spiritualists, Praying to God, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into a patient's spine and rubbing Nivea with ground-up herbs on a burst artery is going to cure you, Having been scraped-up off a road after being run over by a bus.

Qualified hospitals still have chapels loser.

So, Do you think that praying, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into your spine and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on your body is going to do diddly squat for you?

Christians do not practise transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into their spines and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on their bodies. You are ignorant of Christian doctrine.
Yes they do.
There are some stupid atheists who will go to a chiropractor or a naturopath but I could bet my bottom dollar that just about every spiritualist nut-head (including Christians) do.
ethang5
Posts: 19,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2019 2:24:53 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

You still could not answer.

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

Na, No boguses here.

Real hospitals have chapels loser. Your setup is bogus.

And they also have operating theatres and qualified medics.

Not in your bogus examples loser.

According to air-headed Christians and spiritualists, Praying to God, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into a patient's spine and rubbing Nivea with ground-up herbs on a burst artery is going to cure you, Having been scraped-up off a road after being run over by a bus.

Qualified hospitals still have chapels loser.

So, Do you think that praying, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into your spine and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on your body is going to do diddly squat for you?

Christians do not practise transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into their spines and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on their bodies. You are ignorant of Christian doctrine.

Yes they do.

No moron. This is debate, We don't accept your opinion as fact.

There are some stupid atheists who will go to a chiropractor or a naturopath. . .

Really? Nooooo.

but I could bet my bottom dollar that just about every spiritualist nut-head (including Christians) do.

How do you know this? No logic. No reasoning. Just your bias.

Next post you'll be yelling us you're right because laughed.

You're so pitiful it's difficult laughing at you.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2019 5:11:25 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

Next post you'll be yelling us you're right because laughed.

You're so pitiful it's difficult laughing at you.

You had us guessing for a bit why you would go public with your 'not a proud African confession. '

Ethang confessed: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

News flash!
But shortly after he confesses.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Read you rest of Ethsng's disparaging comments about his country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

The Obvious answer, We cannot help Ethang be proud of something that most Africans are not proud of either. Which is being African! Or phenotypically black and negroid ugly.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2019 8:50:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

You still could not answer.

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

Na, No boguses here.

Real hospitals have chapels loser. Your setup is bogus.

And they also have operating theatres and qualified medics.

Not in your bogus examples loser.

According to air-headed Christians and spiritualists, Praying to God, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into a patient's spine and rubbing Nivea with ground-up herbs on a burst artery is going to cure you, Having been scraped-up off a road after being run over by a bus.

Qualified hospitals still have chapels loser.

So, Do you think that praying, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into your spine and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on your body is going to do diddly squat for you?

Christians do not practise transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into their spines and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on their bodies. You are ignorant of Christian doctrine.

Yes they do.

No moron. This is debate, We don't accept your opinion as fact.

There are some stupid atheists who will go to a chiropractor or a naturopath. . .

Really? Nooooo.

but I could bet my bottom dollar that just about every spiritualist nut-head (including Christians) do.

How do you know this? No logic. No reasoning. Just your bias.

There is logic and there is reason, And I have already outlined those in other posts.

To put it succinctly, If you are naive and gullible enough to believe a load of religious crap, You are going to fall for "natural" medicine. There is a gene that is responsible for such an inclination.

What is your reason or logic for jumping to such a conclusion and if you disagree with my comment why do you not have the guts to say so and give your reasons and logic?

Could it be your own deeply set bias which nothing short of a full frontal lobotomy would ever change?
ethang5
Posts: 19,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2019 9:41:28 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

Many hospitals have fully equipped theatres, Qualified medical practitioners, Drugs, Scientists, AND chapels.

Yet no hospital has naturopaths, And chiropractors. So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

To concoct a fake question. Because your case is so weak, It can't take honesty.

Wdwb, He is as unlikely to correct his grammar, As he is to correct his deceit.

And, What were the two very first words of the thread? . . . . . "just say"

It shouldn't be hard for a deluded God lover to place himself in a hypothetical situation since you seem to live your life revolving around the largest "just say" ever created, The name of which starts with "G" and ends with "D".

Later, When you pretend that you answer questions and ask me to post a question you dodged, It'll be here. . . .

So why did you pair fantasy with real prayer rooms?

You still could not answer.

Your hypothetical is bogus. As are all your hypotheticals.

Na, No boguses here.

Real hospitals have chapels loser. Your setup is bogus.

And they also have operating theatres and qualified medics.

Not in your bogus examples loser.

According to air-headed Christians and spiritualists, Praying to God, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into a patient's spine and rubbing Nivea with ground-up herbs on a burst artery is going to cure you, Having been scraped-up off a road after being run over by a bus.

Qualified hospitals still have chapels loser.

So, Do you think that praying, Transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into your spine and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on your body is going to do diddly squat for you?

Christians do not practise transmitting oogidy-boogidy waves into their spines and rubbing herbal extract infused Nivea on their bodies. You are ignorant of Christian doctrine.

Yes they do.

No moron. This is debate, We don't accept your opinion as fact.

There are some stupid atheists who will go to a chiropractor or a naturopath. . .

Really? Nooooo.

but I could bet my bottom dollar that just about every spiritualist nut-head (including Christians) do.

How do you know this? No logic. No reasoning. Just your bias.

There is logic and there is reason, . . .

OK. But why do you never share it?

And I have already outlined those in other posts.

Untrue. You have not. Your feeling is not logic. Reasoning is not you finding something unbelievable.

To put it succinctly, If you are naive and gullible enough to believe a load of religious crap, You are going to fall for "natural" medicine.

That is a claim, Not an argument. And it isn't true. It is just your bias. That is why you never argue points. You can't because it's just bias. And your obsession makes you believe your bias is fact.

There is a gene that is responsible for such an inclination.

Another bald claim. That is all you do. And when you're challenged, You move the goalposts and insult the challenger.

What is your reason or logic for jumping to such a conclusion

Your logic anemic posts.

. . And if you disagree with my comment why do you not have the guts to say so and give your reasons and logic?

Because using reason and logic on you is like throwing pearls to swine. You aren't interested in reason. You aren't interested in debate. I've known you for years.

Could it be your own deeply set bias which nothing short of a full frontal lobotomy would ever change?

Maybe, But if the tons of people over the years who have told you that you're an idiot, And who avoid your post (I was there. I saw it) don't clue you in, Not even a full frontal lobotomy will.

But it might cure your OCD.
WhereDoWeBegin
Posts: 110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2019 10:25:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
There is logic and there is reason, And I have already outlined those in other posts.

Yeah, You just keep telling yourself that. Eye-rolling and incredulity are not rational arguments.

If you are naive and gullible enough to believe a load of religious crap, You are going to fall for "natural" medicine.

If your assumption is true, It will have predictive value " namely, That Christians frequent alternative medical practitioners at rates far higher than the general population, Or that the rates at which Christians do so is directly correlative with rates of religiosity.

So go ahead, Post the data and your sources.

Yeah, Didn"t think so.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 11:40:41 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
There is logic and there is reason, And I have already outlined those in other posts.

Yeah, You just keep telling yourself that. Eye-rolling and incredulity are not rational arguments.

If you are naive and gullible enough to believe a load of religious crap, You are going to fall for "natural" medicine.

If your assumption is true, It will have predictive value " namely, That Christians frequent alternative medical practitioners at rates far higher than the general population, Or that the rates at which Christians do so is directly correlative with rates of religiosity.

So go ahead, Post the data and your sources.

Yeah, Didn"t think so.

I already have, As I have just mentioned and as you very well know.

Why don't you prove me wrong instead of your usual whining from the sidelines?
For example: "I disagree with you Willows because I have found that those of a religious inclination do not go to quacks because of the fact that. . . . . . . . "

Geeziz bloody Kerrist, Have you nothing better to do than argue by way of (incorrectly) criticizing others' valid arguments?
WhereDoWeBegin
Posts: 110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:42:37 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
Why don't you prove me wrong

I already have, As you well know.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2019 10:51:07 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:
Why don't you prove me wrong

I already have, As you well know.

Oh yes, Of course, You would have used some of that oogidy boogidy logic as proof.

If you can tell me what radio frequency, Dimension or parallel universe your particular oogidy boogidy waves are transmitted through I could tune in and have a good laugh.
WhereDoWeBegin
Posts: 110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2019 12:54:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
If you can tell me what radio frequency.

Sure. Got a pencil? It"s W-I-L-L-O-W-S.
- WhereDoWeBegin: shining the bright light of truth into the eyes of those who refuse to see it.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2019 8:21:34 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:
If you can tell me what radio frequency.

Sure. Got a pencil? It"s W-I-L-L-O-W-S.

Na, Tried that one and all I get is a load of negatively charged, Indistinguishable feedback.
ethang5
Posts: 19,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 9:37:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
WhereDoWeBegin wrote:
Willows wrote:
If you can tell me what radio frequency.

Sure. Got a pencil? It"s W-I-L-L-O-W-S.

Na, Tried that one and all I get is a load of negatively charged, Indistinguishable feedback.

Which is why hardly any one tries that one anymore. Zero reply king.

The doofus can post forever, As long as it isn't on the topic.
Harikrish
Posts: 29,277
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 3:33:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

Which is why hardly any one tries that one anymore. Zero reply king.

The doofus can post forever, As long as it isn't on the topic.
This is why facts are stubborn. They just won't go away.

The history of Blacks, Christianity's role in African Slavery, Phenotypic and genetic studies of Blacks and what Africans say about themselves are perfect case studies that support the Biblical position Africans with their black skin and negroid appearance are the curse of Ham. There are no other reasons why we have black negroids among us. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. From African slavery to African shitholes. The curse of Ham continues.

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
ethang5
Posts: 19,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 8:56:05 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
And I have already outlined those in other posts.

Where? This thread has only 16 post (up to now) if you ignore the stupid off topic posts of the moron. Where did you "outline" those? In another thread? Sir, You proofs for you claims belong in the threads in which they are posted.

All you do is make claims. Reality doesn't faze you.

If every Christian visited the quacks you claim, Those quacks would have offices in Christian hospitals. None do. Your bias keeps you from comprehending that.

Years from now, When your obsession has eased, And age has made you wiser, You will read these threads and groan with embarrassment.

But it won't be that bad. By then, Your obsession will have driven everyone away. You won't have anyone to be embarrassed in front of. Not unless you count the fat illiterate Indian cleaner working for the old folks home.
Willows
Posts: 11,668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 11:27:15 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
And I have already outlined those in other posts.

Where? This thread has only 16 post (up to now) if you ignore the stupid off topic posts of the moron. Where did you "outline" those? In another thread? Sir, You proofs for you claims belong in the threads in which they are posted.

All you do is make claims. Reality doesn't faze you.

If every Christian visited the quacks you claim, Those quacks would have offices in Christian hospitals. None do. Your bias keeps you from comprehending that.

None do alright because whether a hospital is secular or religious (owned) the rules of medical associations prevent bogus practitioners from working in any hospitals.

I know, I know. You are going to say, "derr well, Um, Like err, Willows, Like, You said that there is a hospital with quacks in it, Like um, Derrrr"

And then you will add another sentence with the word "moron" in it.

Right?
ethang5
Posts: 19,036
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 11:52:59 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And I have already outlined those in other posts.

Where? This thread has only 16 post (up to now) if you ignore the stupid off topic posts of the moron. Where did you "outline" those? In another thread? Sir, You proofs for you claims belong in the threads in which they are posted.

All you do is make claims. Reality doesn't faze you.

If every Christian visited the quacks you claim, Those quacks would have offices in Christian hospitals. None do. Your bias keeps you from comprehending that.

None do alright because whether a hospital is secular or religious (owned) the rules of medical associations prevent bogus practitioners from working in any hospitals.

This is where being well travelled and well read makes a difference. There are hundreds of hospitals outside America that are under no such restrictions, And none of them have quacks in them. Reality does not support your claim oh biased one.

I know, I know. You are going to say, "derr well, Um, Like err, Willows, Like, You said that there is a hospital with quacks in it, Like um, Derrrr"

No. I'm just going to kill another one of your stupid threads, Causing you to have to use "derrr" in an attempt to "win" without debate.

And then you will add another sentence with the word "moron" in it.

Right?

You got that one right moron. But you being an actual moron makes that not quite prophesy.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.