If Your Post Fails, Do This 2

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2019 11:11:51 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Last Updated Sunday, Feb 17

If you make a post and it fails to show. . . . .

Look at the number of the final post in the thread and remember it, This is important.

DDO has 30 posts per page. So if the final post listed is above 30, There will be more than one page of posts.

There are 4 problems with dropped posts. Each one requires you to do something different.
1. You make a post and the post doesn't show, And the post total listed does not change.
2. You make a post and the post doesn't show, But the post total listed does change.
3. The site does not allow you to navigate to the last post. This happens when the thread post total is more than 30.
4. You cannot make a post at all. The "Review" button works, But you get an error page every time you hit the "POST" button.

Solution 1
Do not use the "Quote & Reply" button unless you need to alert the person whose post you are responding to.
If you do think you must use the "Quote & Reply" button, Completely delete the first 2 lines of text in the post.

Your posts will now work.

Solution 2
Do not hit the "Add Post" or the "Quote & Reply" buttons on the final post of the thread. Go to the first post in the thread of the person to whom you wish to reply and click the "Add Post" button there.

If that person has only one post in the thread, You will have to reply using the post of another poster in that thread, And it will make no sense to use the "Quote & Reply" button in those cases.

If you just have to quote part of the post to which you need to reply, Copy and past it into your post. Do not keep any of the text from the post you clicked "Add Post" on.

Solution 3
The contents of your post may be the problem.
Remove all symbols like pluses, Stars, Hashes, Equal signs, Etc. Especially if these characters are repeated. Numerical dates also sometimes block a post from showing.

A certain idiot posts repeated characters in his posts trying to cause fails to those who reply him, Like repeated dots. Just delete them. He mostly gets zero replies anyway so it isn't a major issue.

Do not allow links in your posts to hyperlink. Remove the "http:" in all links in your post. Yours, And any in the text of of the person you are quoting, If there are any. Better, Delete all links if your post can tolerate no links.

Your post will now show up. This will also free up blocked threads so that the final page will now be accessible.

If you try these solutions and your post still fails to show, You have missed something in the text of your post. Check carefully.

The site has dropped some posts days AFTER they were posted. The reason for this has not been determined, But someone is making changes to the page, As we can see from the irritating new drop down and pop up ads. Those suck. Instead of correcting the site's malfunctions, The owners are beefing up the ads.

Please, Please, Please, Do not click on the ads.

The site has dropped whole threads. I assume this is also due to an error of the people making the changes to the site.

If this thread disappears or if my account is deleted, Then you will know they saw this post and it was because I warned others not to click on their ads.

If anyone has other solutions for board malfunctions, Or want to report a problem, Please post them here.

Please do not feed the troll in this thread, Leave that job to the professionals.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 9:18:59 AM
Warning:

This thread, Apart from giving convoluted, Wrong advice about posting (all that is required is to delete the date and time stamp and not paste any links) the originator of this thread is also making malicious and completely wrong accusations against another member.

He should keep in mind that he is not immune from being kicked off the site should he continue with this sort of ill-founded, Pathetic nonsense.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 12:14:44 PM
Warning:

This thread, Apart from giving convoluted, Wrong advice about posting (all that is required is to delete the date and time stamp and not paste any links) the originator of this thread is also making malicious and completely wrong accusations against another member.

He should keep in mind that he is not immune from being kicked off the site should he continue with this sort of ill-founded, Pathetic nonsense.

This is one of the two trolls infecting the site. The other moron will spam here too when he gets home from his clerks job selling women's panties.

(all that is required is to delete the date and time stamp and not paste any links)

This is what he wants you to think so your posts fail after he posts petty tricks like repeated dots. Don't ask why, He's a troll, Sense doesn't matter.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 8:03:55 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Warning:

This is one of the two trolls infecting the site. The other moron will spam here too when he gets home from his clerks job selling women's panties.

(all that is required is to delete the date and time stamp and not paste any links)

This is what he wants you to think so your posts fail after he posts petty tricks like repeated dots. Don't ask why, He's a troll, Sense doesn't matter.

But does Willow's trolling rise to the level of criminality when compared to your illegal activities running bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of bibles?

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 11:03:15 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Warning:

Dot, Dot, Dot.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2019 11:05:53 PM
Now, Just watch out folks. . . .
According to a paranoid-stricken member, The preceding deliberately conspiratorial, Malicious post should cause the entire site to explode. . . . . . . . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2019 5:14:40 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Bump to keep this post on top

Thanks, But why?

You had us guessing for a bit why you would go public with your 'not a proud African confession. '

Ethang confessed: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang has nothing nice to say about his country Ghana Africa. . . Or his African people and publicly declares he is not a proud African.

News flash!
But shortly after he confesses.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Read you rest of Ethsng's disparaging comments about his country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

The Obvious answer, We cannot help Ethang be proud of something that most Africans are not proud of either. Which is being African! Or phenotypically black and negroid ugly.
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 8:27:54 AM
Last Updated Monday, Mar 4th

Look at the number of the final post in the thread and remember it, This is important.

DDO has 30 posts per page. So if the final post listed is above 30, There will be more than one page of posts.

There are 4 problems with dropped posts. Each one requires you to do something different.
1. You make a post and the post doesn't show, And the post total listed does not change.
2. You make a post and the post doesn't show, But the post total listed does change.
3. The site does not allow you to navigate to the last post. This happens when the thread post total is more than 30.
4. You cannot make a post at all. The "Review" button works, But you get an error page every time you hit the "POST" button.

Solution 1
Do not use the "Quote & Reply" button unless you need to alert the person whose post you are responding to.
If you do think you must use the "Quote & Reply" button, Completely delete the first 2 lines of text in the post.

Solution 2
Do not hit the "Add Post" or the "Quote & Reply" buttons on the final post of the thread. Go to the first post in the thread of the person to whom you wish to reply and click the "Add Post" button there.

If that person has only one post in the thread, You will have to reply using the post of another poster in that thread, And it will make no sense to use the "Quote & Reply" button in those cases.

If you just have to quote part of the post to which you need to reply, Copy and past it into your post. Do not keep any of the text from the post you clicked "Add Post" on.

Solution 3
Remove all symbols like pluses, Stars, Hashes, Equal signs, Etc. Especially if these characters are repeated. Numerical dates also sometimes block a post from showing.

A certain idiot posts repeated characters in his posts trying to cause fails to those who reply him, Like repeated dots. Just delete them. He mostly gets zero replies anyway so it isn't a major issue.

Do not allow links in your posts to hyperlink. Remove the "http:" in all links in your post. Yours, And any in the text of of the person you are quoting, If there are any. Better, Delete all links if your post can tolerate no links.

Your post will now show up. This will also free up blocked threads so that the final page will now be accessible.

If you try these solutions and your post still fails to show, You have missed something in the text of your post. Check carefully.

We just found out the board is sign out people as they try to post. If this happens to you, Check the box that says "keep me signed in" as you log back in.

The site has dropped some posts days AFTER they were posted. The reason for this has not been determined, But someone is making changes to the page, As we can see from the irritating new drop down and pop up ads. Those suck. Instead of correcting the site's malfunctions, The owners are beefing up the ads.

The site has dropped whole threads. I assume this is also due to an error of the people making the changes to the site.

If anyone has other solutions for board malfunctions, Or want to report a problem, Please post them here.

Please do not feed the troll in this thread, Leave that job to the professionals.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 11:11:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Reporting Black abortions are actually succeeding.

Blacks need to do more than complain about their black skin and negroid appearence. Look how Black women are dealing with the Black epidemic. They are having abortions!

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

But is that enough. Look how Black women are dealing with the Black epidemic. They are having abortions!

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Is this subhuman behaviour?

From African slave traders Blacks have found other ways to spite their own people by aborting Black babies. Such is the contemp Blacks have for their black skin and negroid appearance. 80% of Africans are Christians. This cannot be good news for Catholics.

Ghana was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre and exported some 20 million
Negroid slaves alone.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group

Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "

Doesn't that prove Black women are more proactive than God dealing with the Black epidemic? !
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 9:35:19 AM

Solution 1

Solution 2

Solution 3

A certain idiot troll is spamming this thread. Just ignore him.

We just found out the board is sign out people as they try to post. If this happens to you, Check the box that says "keep me signed in" as you log back in.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2019 10:44:04 PM
Harikrish wrote:

Blacks need to do more than complain about their black skin and negroid appearence. Look how Black women are dealing with the Black epidemic. They are having abortions!

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

But is that enough. Look how Black women are dealing with the Black epidemic. They are having abortions!

From African slave traders Blacks have found other ways to spite their own people by aborting Black babies. Such is the contemp Blacks have for their black skin and negroid appearance. 80% of Africans are Christians. This cannot be good news for Catholics.

Negroid slaves alone.

Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "

Doesn't that prove Black women are more proactive than God dealing with the Black epidemic? !
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2019 9:33:53 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Solution 1

Solution 2

Solution 3

A certain idiot troll is spamming this thread. Just ignore him. He's of no consequence.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2019 7:33:01 PM
are actually succeeding.

Negroid slaves alone.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2019 5:59:19 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

Last Updated Monday, April 15th

Solution 1

Solution 2

Solution 3

A certain idiot troll is spamming this thread. Just ignore him. He's of no consequence.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2019 10:32:44 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

Negroid slaves alone.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.