Jump to topic:

Challenge To Tradie

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2019 11:40:23 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Well, This is surely the moment of reckoning and I for one feel very excited.
If the offer still stands, Then Tradie will win himself $1 million.

I'll be darned, The answer is so simple and obvious, It is a wonder nobody came up with it before.
"But God is true - and the evidence which supports this is evil. "
and:
"if you recognise evil - this is evidence for God, Not against God. "

These are the words from the very first person in the history of mankind to finally prove the existence of God.

So, We would all assume of course that Tradie has submitted this overwhelming and compelling evidence to collect his $1 million prize.

Tradie, Will please keep us posted on this amazing breakthrough?
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:28:27 AM

I'll be darned, The answer is so simple and obvious, It is a wonder nobody came up with it before.
and:

These are the words from the very first person in the history of mankind to finally prove the existence of God.

So, We would all assume of course that Tradie has submitted this overwhelming and compelling evidence to collect his $1 million prize.

Are you offering me $1 million dollars? Cool.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 10:07:42 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

and:

Be careful TS. This offer smells like one of those Nigerian 419 scams. Willowed thinks of theists as vulnerable, He may be trying to defraud you.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 11:41:37 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

and:

Be careful TS. This offer smells like one of those Nigerian 419 scams. Willowed thinks of theists as vulnerable, He may be trying to defraud you.

To your deluded and eternally cynical mind that may be so but normal people out here in the real world are aware that a million dollars was offered as a prize for anyone who could supply proof of the existence of God or any other supernatural phenomenon.

Of course, This was a complete outrage to religious nutters and they were no doubt censored by their superiors for daring to look up the fact.

In any case, Since the prize was up for grabs for so long and was not legitimately claimed (for some f***in funny reason) I think it was withdrawn a couple of years ago.

I was really hoping that Tradie was onto something with his evidence about evil being, Er, Something or rather to do with evidence.
Anyhow, I was so shocked when Tradie did a complete backflip and confessed that his evidence was not evidence at all.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 4:56:16 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

and:

To your deluded and eternally cynical mind that may be so but normal people out here in the real world are aware that a million dollars was offered as a prize for anyone who could supply proof of the existence of God or any other supernatural phenomenon.

Of course, This was a complete outrage to religious nutters and they were no doubt censored by their superiors for daring to look up the fact.

In any case, Since the prize was up for grabs for so long and was not legitimately claimed (for some f***in funny reason) I think it was withdrawn a couple of years ago.

I was really hoping that Tradie was onto something with his evidence about evil being, Er, Something or rather to do with evidence.
Anyhow, I was so shocked when Tradie did a complete backflip and confessed that his evidence was not evidence at all.

So you were lying when you offered TS one million dollars?

Just be careful TS. This idiot sounds exactly like one of those scammers.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 9:36:10 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

and:

One of those scammers?

Who do you think I am sounding exactly like; Jesus Christ?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 2:47:11 PM

One of those scammers?

Yeah. You know, The idiots who say there is a million dollars waiting for you to go collect

Who do you think I am sounding exactly like? ;. . . . .

Like this moron with obsessive compulsive disorder on DDO. Why? Do you know him?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2019 4:02:43 PM
ethang5 wrote:

One of those scammers?

Yeah. You know, The idiots who say there is a million dollars waiting for you to go collect

Who do you think I am sounding exactly like? ;. . . . .

Like this moron with obsessive compulsive disorder on DDO. Why? Do you know him?

My comments: Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why you like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.

Textual analysis of social digital media taken from a post submitted by Ethang5 and Orville Lloyd Douglas.

1. The frequent repetition of words, Statements, Questions, Or activities is a hallmark of dementia and AD.
2. Sometimes this repetitive behavior is triggered by anxiety, Boredom, Or fear of the environment or to achieve comfort, Security of familiarity.
3. Signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
repeat a word, Phrase, Or a question more often. . . To diagnose OCD, Doctors who know the signs of OCD will ask questions and talk about what's happening. Natural language analysis objectively measures the psychological features of the individual.
4. Low IQ is evident in post and fits Trump's description of Black shitholes.
5. Starbuck's racial training program revealed blacks excuse they don't drink black coffee because they don't want anything black so close to their black faces. But they have no problem pressing their black face on black backsides or black shitholes.
6. Disparaging and self loathing internalization. Conscious of skin colour and negroid appearance that is followed by contempt and low esteem.
7. Feeling of Victimization.

Natural language diagnoses of both posts.

Ethang5 and Orville Lloyd Douglas. Fits the description of Trump's black shithole and their low IQ is evident in their posts which establishes a genetic link to black shitholes. Both frequently repeats words which are signs of OCD. Ethang lives in Ghana Africa the centre of the Trans Atlantic slave trade. From African slavery to African shitholes. How he delivered on his ancestors promise. And Orville Lloyd Douglas despite living in Canada shares Ethang's sentiments.

Conclusion: it doesn't matter where blacks live which contradicts the slogan that Black Lives Matter a black movement because their phenotypes follow them wherever they go. Christians call it the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 7:24:29 AM
The frequent repetition of words, Statements, Questions, Or activities is a hallmark of dementia and AD.

Words
Negroid - repeated 367 times
Black - repeated 411 times
Mutt - repeated 624 times
Ghana - repeated 253 times
Africa - repeated 285 times

Phrases
Ignorant mutt - repeated 476 times
Mental illness - repeated 383 times
Lying lunatic - repeated 502 times
Nothing good comes out - 678 times
According to Trump - 731 times

Threads
All of them spammed repeatedly.

Dementia and Attention Deficit disorder.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2019 11:18:43 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

and:

Now you are drawing attention to Nigerian scams. Don't you have anything nice to say about Africans?

You are African and you live and work in Ghana Africa. So why are you such a negroid hater?

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.