Is Homosexuality Unnatural. . .

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 12:34:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
. . . And therefore wrong?

Then, How about a man born of virgin birth, That healed lepers and blind people with his hands, Walked on water, Turned water into wine, And how all the wrong in the world happened because a rib ate an apple because a talking snake told her to?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 4:47:11 PM
Willows wrote:
. . . And therefore wrong?

Then, How about a man born of virgin birth, That healed lepers and blind people with his hands, Walked on water, Turned water into wine, And how all the wrong in the world happened because a rib ate an apple because a talking snake told her to?

Those are only some of the highlights that made the Bible the best seller of all times. 2 billion Christians are adding their own delusions and fantasies to the mix. The final book has yet to be written.
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 8:38:54 PM
It is the argument that something is natural and therefore right that is normally put forward to support homosexuality. It is compared to the animal world for instance - that most animal species practice a form of homosexuality - demonstrating normalcy. What is not often put up as well is the fact that most animal species also practice cannibalism. Or that most animal species poo where they eat. And the list goes on.

For the record, I think homosexuality is quite normal and natural for those who reject God. It is one of the prime examples of how people have rejected God's wisdom for its own.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 8:53:40 PM
Willows wrote:

Have you ever heard a Theist say they love homosexuals and don't give two craps about what they do with themselves? That. . . It's none of anyone's business?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2019 10:19:00 PM
Tradesecret wrote:
It is the argument that something is natural and therefore right that is normally put forward to support homosexuality. It is compared to the animal world for instance - that most animal species practice a form of homosexuality - demonstrating normalcy. What is not often put up as well is the fact that most animal species also practice cannibalism. Or that most animal species poo where they eat. And the list goes on.

For the record, I think homosexuality is quite normal and natural for those who reject God. It is one of the prime examples of how people have rejected God's wisdom for its own.
Jesus was gay according to the secret gospel of Mark. We know Jesus hung around with unsavoury men. Peter lied about Jesus. Judas betrayed Jesus. Jesus never married either. Jesus never condemned slavery or homosexuality. But he sought to destroy the traditional family.
So many things were wrong with Jesus that it made everything right about the Romans taking over and creating the Roman Caholic Church to displace judaism the religion that Jesus and his disciples followed. In fact that is what happened!
Tradesecret
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:24:45 AM
Have you ever heard a non-pedaphile talk about a pedaphile and say how they love them and that they don't care what the pedaphile does?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:32:10 AM
Tradesecret wrote:
Have you ever heard a non-pedaphile talk about a pedaphile and say how they love them and that they don't care what the pedaphile does?

Have you ever heard an idiot classify/compare criminal activity with non-crimes. I have.
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:36:09 AM
Have you ever heard an idiot classify/compare criminal activity with non-crime? I have

Tradie has had a personal experience that informs him homosexuality is as bad as pedophilia.

What evidence do you have his personal experience was false?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:37:18 AM
Wizofoz wrote:
Have you ever heard an idiot classify/compare criminal activity with non-crime? I have

Tradie has had a personal experience that informs him homosexuality is as bad as pedophilia.

What evidence do you have his personal experience was false?
Common sense, No evidence needed.
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:39:57 AM
So, You are the self appointed arbiter of common sense?

If I say belief an unseen spirit is against common sense, You will simple reject that because you are the one who knows and I'm not? "
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:44:36 AM
Wizofoz wrote:
So, You are the self appointed arbiter of common sense?

Yes, Who else should I grant common sense?
If I say belief an unseen spirit is against common sense, You will simple reject that because you are the one who knows and I'm not? "

Use your common sense, Not bias.
Wizofoz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:51:10 AM
I am. Try using yours, Not your unfounded beliefs.

Still, If the only person you grant common sense to is you, How do you propose to make me accept your common sense is universal?

Take this topic- you differentiated on the basis of criminality.

Well, Homosexuality is still illegal in much of the world, And was in the west till recently. - largely because of religious beliefs.

Are all those peoples common sense in error, And all their personal experiences false?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 8:59:19 AM
Tradesecret wrote:

But we still don't know why this is God's wisdom and what is so wise about deterring humans from homosexuality?
I'm not gay but I do feel sorry for the poor bastards being vilified by society.
Don't you ever question why your master tells you these things?
And how come Christians decide to adopt some of God's "wisdom" yet ignore other dictums of God's wisdom, To wit Leviticus which I have already outlined.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 10:33:29 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

But we still don't know why this is God's wisdom and what is so wise about deterring humans from homosexuality?
I'm not gay but I do feel sorry for the poor bastards being vilified by society.
And how come Christians decide to adopt some of God's "wisdom" yet ignore other dictums of God's wisdom, To wit Leviticus which I have already outlined.

You outlined nothing.

You ran when questions were put to your claims. You wanted your claims accepted without debate, And whined and buttached that they weren't.

What dictum were Christians adopting?

What dictum were they ignoring?

What makes you think those things are dictums to Christians?

You couldn't say. The questions made you angry, And you retreated back into your little fantasy world of sandpits.

We did question, And the Bible answered. We know. You were told. But yet here out are, Lying again as if you weren't told.

When we question you about your claims, You run. Then come onto another thread later and make the same bogus claims again.

Can the board say "dishonest"? I thought it could.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 3:44:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
Tradesecret wrote:

You outlined nothing.

You ran when questions were put to your claims. You wanted your claims accepted without debate, And whined and buttached that they weren't.

What dictum were Christians adopting?

What dictum were they ignoring?

What makes you think those things are dictums to Christians?

You couldn't say. The questions made you angry, And you retreated back into your little fantasy world of sandpits.

We did question, And the Bible answered. We know. You were told. But yet here out are, Lying again as if you weren't told.

When we question you about your claims, You run. Then come onto another thread later and make the same bogus claims again.

Can the board say "dishonest"? I thought it could.

Don't Compare Blacks and Gays
https://www. Thecrimson. Com/article/1990/4/24/don't-compare-blacks-and-gays-pbto/

I was talking with a friend yesterday about gay rights when he declared, "discrimination against gays; it's the same as discrimination against Blacks. " Opponents of the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) use the same argument concerning the discriminatory practices of the armed forces. But you cannot compare homosexuals to Blacks. Gays are not a race of people. Discrimination against Blacks is very different from discrimination against gays.

The Black struggle in America has historical basis and implication. Slavery and Jim Crow were practices that raped our families, Our identities and our culture. Today, Blacks remain politically and economically oppressed. Poverty and violence have resulted from this systematic oppression. The gains of our ancestors seem to have been temporary.

In contrast, Homosexuals are not economically oppressed. As gay rights advocates indicate, They are our lawyers, Our doctors, Our teachers, Etc. Gays represent mainstream America in that they have gained economic freedom and affluence. Politically, Many government officials have begun to admit their homosexuality. The struggle of gays is not comparable.

The reason I wrote this letter is that I cannot stand to see the plight of Blacks misrepresented. ROTC assailants are correct in saying that ROTC's discrimination against gays today is similar to that applied by the military toward Blacks historically.

This is where the similarity between Blacks and homosexuals ends. Liberals have suggested that Blacks, Gays, Other minorities and women should band together to fight discrimination. For Blacks this would do no good. We already have civil rights laws that ironically proclaim our legal equality. We must now fight covert as well as systematic persecution that have prevented equality of opportunity for our people. By banding together, Each group would lose the individual message of their unique situation. Blacks gain nothing in standing beside gays. This only clouds the true problems of Black America.

I mean no disrespect to gays, But I will not apologize for my unwillingness to parallel homosexuality to Blackness. Everytime I hear the analogy--on Donahue, In The Crimson, At dinner--I cringe. It is simply a fallacy. Discrimination against homosexuals centers around morality and sexuality. Discrimination against Blacks is racial and holds great historical significance in America.

Gays gain a lot in repeating the analogy. They believe it gives legitimacy to their claims. I feel it does a disservice to the Black struggle and to my ancestors. It may be true that together we stand, Divided we fall. But don't confuse these separate issues. It is not the morality of Blacks that is in question; it is the color of their skin and the deep-rooted inequalities that still exist in our society. Karl W. Lampley '93
optomeomaiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 6:16:04 AM
I personally have great doubts that homosexuality is anything natural or healthy or realistic.

I can not realistically accept the shameful demands concerning that a grown capable man wants to take from women and pretend to take the place of a woman.

Women who are career mothers and even future potential mothers have such a
special, Important irreplaceable unique and PRICELESS role in humanity and in the American income taX system and in the family.

Gay men who living a gay lifestyle - do not produce or bear children.

The woman's body is designed and specialized and made designed and set up - specifically for the miracle of conception, Growth, Development, And birth of making a little baby. - REPRODUCTION. And the gay community ignores the fact that women's bodies are set up and designed so very, Very different than a man's body.

Most women are not working the jobs of males and the Gay community knows this.
The Gay community still demands that they have the right to mary other males and have the taX breaks and wife and motherly privileges of a Woman and a marriage situation.

It is just another un - natural destructive force among many other things that are destructive to the family in society. And it, Not just the homosexual community. Most of the problems that exist for the family, Hetrosexuals bring upon themselves. But there is a total lack of family values and the concept of the importance of a natural family unit. I believe that homosexuals have greatly disrespected the family and women.

This could not have happened however to become a literal physical reality in operational force - without the families and men and women disrespecting themselves in the first place.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2019 6:47:44 AM
Lets Compare Blacks and Gays.

Why must everything be a comparison for you? It's like you have a mental illness.

If a thread's topic was water pumps, You will somehow start a comparison with blacks.

And I bet you wonder why you have no friends.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2019 7:42:40 AM
Is Homosexuality Unnatural?

Let's find out.

Hinduism and Homosexuality
Hindu American Foundation
https://www. Hafsite. Org/media/pr/haf-policy-brief-hinduism-and-homosexuality

Homosexuality has never been considered a crime in Hindu culture. In fact, Lord Ayyappa was born of Hari-Hara (Vishnu & Shiva). It is not a crime in any Smriti.

So for the Hindu, Homosexuality is natural.

One of Hinduism's core teachings is that every being is Divine or a reflection of Divine qualities, regardless of one"s outer attributes.

Though he calls himself a hindoo, Hari does not believe this.

Hindu teachings hold the inherent spiritual equality of all beings, regardless of outer attributes.

No! Says the hindoo racist. He will spam walls of text about the outer attributes of blacks, Then claim hindoos hold all life as sacred.

So yes, To a Hindu, Homosexuality is normal. This is why the condition is so rife in India. Little boys are raped at rates far above the world average in India. And there are epic stories in their scriptures describing homosexual acts among their "gods".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2019 4:46:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Let's find out.

Homosexuality has never been considered a crime in Hindu culture. In fact, Lord Ayyappa was born of Hari-Hara (Vishnu & Shiva). It is not a crime in any Smriti.

One of Hinduism's core teachings is that every being is Divine or a reflection of Divine qualities, regardless of one"s outer attributes.

Hindu teachings hold the inherent spiritual equality of all beings, regardless of outer attributes.

No! Says the hindoo racist. He will spam walls of text about the outer attributes of blacks, Then claim hindoos hold all life as sacred.

So yes, To a Hindu, Homosexuality is normal. This is why the condition is so rife in India. Little boys are raped at rates far above the world average in India. And there are epic stories in their scriptures describing homosexual acts among their "gods".

India has a population of 1. 3 billion and expected to overtake China as the most populace country in the world. Those stats could not be achieved if homosexuality was popular in India. Population growth and homosexuality are mutually exclusive.

Africa is the rape and AIDS capital of the world. Black women are 5 times more likely than whites to have abortions.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group

Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "

Doesn't that prove Black women are more proactive than God dealing with the Black epidemic? !
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2019 8:37:52 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Let's find out.

India has a population of 1. 3 billion and expected to overtake China as the most populace country in the world. Those stats could not be achieved if homosexuality was popular in India.

Why not? If your women are skanks and the men swing both ways, It certainly is possible.

Population growth and homosexuality are mutually exclusive.

Quite untrue, Especially if your demon gods also lead by example. And this post shows that homosexuality and hinduism are not mutually exclusive.

Maybe you set off people's gaydar. Could that be part of the reason why no one likes you?

It could be why you have self-loathing. Are you gay hari?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 6:41:07 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Let's find out.

India has a population of 1. 3 billion and expected to overtake China as the most populace country in the world. Those stats could not be achieved if homosexuality was popular in India.

Why not? If your women are skanks and the men swing both ways, It certainly is possible.

That might be possible for black negroids considering how ugly they are.

When you learn a little more about genetics, You'll see how stupid this belief is. Maybe you could take biology for your 5th degree.

Quite untrue, Especially if your demon gods also lead by example. And this post shows that homosexuality and hinduism are not mutually exclusive.

Maybe you set off people's gaydar. Could that be part of the reason why no one likes you?

I knew you would come back to your sexual perversions.

Hinduism treats homosexuality as normal. What perversions are you talking about?

You are a black low IQ perverted negroid.

I'm just trying to find out why you loath yourself so. Homosexuals are often self-loathing in societies that abuse them. You could hate black men because you're attracted to them.

You said you are not a proud African.

Right. I am a proud American. But you need me to be black for your obsessive racism. Never mind that you're black.

Your posts tell us why.

So do yours. After reading them, We know why no one likes you.

Ew.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 7:13:12 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

That might be possible for black negroids considering how ugly they are.

When you learn a little more about genetics, You'll see how stupid this belief is. Maybe you could take biology for your 5th degree.

I knew you would come back to your sexual perversions.

Hinduism treats homosexuality as normal. What perversions are you talking about?

You are a black low IQ perverted negroid.

I'm just trying to find out why you loath yourself so. Homosexuals are often self-loathing in societies that abuse them. You could hate black men because you're attracted to them.

You said you are not a proud African.

Right. I am a proud American. But you need me to be black for your obsessive racism. Never mind that you're black.

You are Black by your own admission. Read you own confessions.

Normal posts are not confessions moron.

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

This is not a confession idiot.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

This is not a confession that I am black either. You are a racist idiot searching for something to soothe your ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Its 16 years now. This says nothing about race. How stupid are you?

But is that enough.

It is nothing. You are so deludedly racist, You think me saying, "I am not a proud African, And if I was. . . . " Is a confession. How stupid are you?

Are you gay moron? Is your self hate from the shame you feel at being gay?

Just asking.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 8:03:33 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

This is not a confession that I am black either. You are a racist idiot searching for something to soothe your ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

It is nothing. You are so deludedly racist, You think me saying, "I am not a proud African, And if I was. . . . " Is a confession. How stupid are you?

You followed up by saying:
Ethang5 said: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Just asking.
I am a proud Indian happily married and have two sons.
Now we can add pervert to your curse of Ham negroid traits.

Do you accept the curse of Ham is Biblical?

Evidence for the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.

https://i. Ytimg. Com/vi/RfIcDEI1jWU/hqdefault. Jpg
http://www. Brh. Org. Uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/slavedealer. Jpg
http://4. Bp. Blogspot. Com/-nWfci5zYfTo/T5dLf3aoxVI/AAAAAAAAK7w/S96vcRUimYs/s640/slave+punishment2. Jpg
http://africanah. Org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/FabriceMarrons2014c. Jpg
http://www. Anotherafrica. Net/wp/wp-content/gallery/fabrice-monteiro-marron/aa_fabricemonteiromarron_03. Jpg

Ethang is a black negroid slave by his own confession.
Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Ethang is the perfect example of Africans following a slave religion.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.
This is why there is no Indian slavery. Indians would never work for free. That would be slavery! Or more accurately African slavery.

6 Ethang said: An indian dalit would know. The vile caste system never let's you out.
After you said: No sir. Hinduism has a sick caste system. India has outlawed it.
So the caste system has been outlawed in India. Sounds like another Indian success.

7 Ethang5 said: Right. I didn't sleep, I didn't shop, I didn't fly, Because I didn't mention those things. Can the class say idiot? I thought it could.
Slaves don't have any rights. Full time slaves like Ethang have even less rights.

8 Ethang said: Except shithole indians themselves. That's why India couldn't export them.
Which is why there were no Indian slavery. But Africans were exported to many parts of the world as slaves. Ethang should read African slavery under Arabs, America and Christian countries.

9 Ethang said: They didn't learn much in 14 centuries of slavery did they? Low IQ morons.
Ethang lives in Ghana Africa which was the centre of the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.
Ghana Africa exported 20 million African slaves throughout the world. Ironic comment from Ethang.

10 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Not only is slavery still practiced in Africa. You can buy a African slave for $400 in Libya. And Ethang confessed he is a full time slave. See point 1 and 2.

According to African Pastor Ray Hagin Black's are following a slave religion.

Ray Hagin breaking the last bonds of slavery.
https://youtu. Be/lR5CTrkokes

When did you stop being a slave.
https://youtu. Be/p6k5JxYFpbY

What is Christianity?
https://youtu. Be/oWjmbEglYk4

You are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa which is proof the curse of Ham is Biblical. Black women are frantically aborting their black negroid babies to control the Black Epidemic. Nothing to cheer about if you are Black or Christian. Even worse if you are both. Lol!

Only African slavery was justified in the Bible.
The curse of Ham was clearly pointing to African slavery.
Genesis 9:25 The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers. "
I wonder why?

Look in the mirror. There is your answer. Lol!

Now that you have repeatedly acknowledged you are a black negroid slave living in Ghana Africa. I will be using that as evidence of the curse of Ham in my PhD Theology Thesis.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 10:12:16 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You followed up by saying:

Ethang5 said: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?

Edited quote. Cite it. Or is it a lie like your friends list?

Just asking.

I am a proud Indian happily married and have two sons.

Lol. You could still be gay loser. Plus no real woman could tolerate your disgusting character.

Now we can add pervert to your curse of Ham negroid traits.

Your religion does not call homosexuality a perversion idiot.

Do you accept the curse of Ham is Biblical?

Is the bible a book of lies and contradictions?

The rest was just the same spam you've posted dozens of times. Nothing there to respond to.

So. Are you gay? You look gay in your Facebook pic.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 11:01:10 PM
Nothing to respond to. Since you've returned to mindless spam, It may be time I put you on the shelf till your mental illness recedes a little. Right now, Posting to you is exactly like posting to a tomato plant.

(I apologize to tomato plants. )
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2019 11:55:51 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nothing to respond to. Since you've returned to mindless spam, It may be time I put you on the shelf till your mental illness recedes a little. Right now, Posting to you is exactly like posting to a tomato plant.

(I apologize to tomato plants. )

Being born black with a negroudnegroidnegroid appearance is unnatural.

Lol. PhD huh?

Christians call this the curse of Ham. Judge for yourself.

We judged and found you to be an ignorant racist moron. And as Jane says, Fck off.

Since you've gone back to mindless repetition, It may be time to put you back on the shelf till your mental illness episode calms down.

If the post fails try posting pictures. That is what I did.

My post didn't fail. You just repeated your mindless spam. There was nothing to respond to.

Since you've gone back to mindless repetition, I have begun to put you back on the shelf till your mental illness episode calms down.

Hope you get better soon.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 2:25:44 AM
You have been dismissed in this thread for posting repetitive nonsense.

In the main time, Learn about Hinduism and homosexuality. There is plenty there for guys like you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2019 4:19:08 PM
ethang5 wrote:
You have been dismissed in this thread for posting repetitive nonsense.

In the main time, Learn about Hinduism and homosexuality. There is plenty there for guys like you.

Being Black is unnatural.

This is how Blacks deal with unnatural Black freaks of nature.

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group

Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

Some pro-life advocates have accused pro-choice Black women of being a "disgrace to their race" for supporting abortion, Often comparing their support of the procedure to advocating slavery. Iowa Rep. Steve King has openly criticized poor Black women for having an abortion, Going as far to say that he would give "even money that a vast majority of mothers who say they can't afford an abortion have an iPhone, Which costs more. "

Pro-life advocates often say that pro-choice feminists push abortion as a "woman's right" and have successfully identified abortion as a "civil right. " Some African Americans, They attest, In having fought for their civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s have been "duped" into identifying the pro-choice movement with the fight for civil rights. Alveda King, Daughter of slain civil rights leader A. D. King and niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , Often quotes her uncle when outlining her opposition to abortion.

"[Martin Luther King Jr. ] once said, "The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety, " King said. "How can the 'dream' survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate. "

Doesn't that prove Black women are more proactive than God dealing with the Black epidemic? !

Black on Black crime. Blacks are self loathing and hate everything Black.

The CDC confirms that, Following an extended period of general decline, The overall homicide rate -- as well as the homicide rate within each racial group -- has increased from 2014 to 2015. In 2015, The homicide rates were (per 100, 000 population):

20. 9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)
4. 9 for Hispanics
2. 6 for whites (non-Hispanic)
5. 7 for all races

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.