A shameful sight

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:55:04 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
EtrnlVw wrote:
Then let's get this baby cooking. What's the hold up?

For me it's usually a case of getting lost within the plethoric realities of existence
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 1:59:13 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:

For me it's usually a case of getting lost within the plethoric realities of existence

For me it's the constant droning of shallow topics and arguments, But I think with some heart we can resuscitate this place.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:05:50 AM
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:

For me it's the constant droning of shallow topics and arguments, But I think with some heart we can resuscitate this place.

Just how willing are you willing to go into something of an interesting conversation? What's of current interest to me is moving well within multiple bodies, Amongst other things shamanistic in nature
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:07:11 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:

Just how willing are you willing to go into something of an interesting conversation? What's of current interest to me is moving well within multiple bodies, Amongst other things shamanistic in nature

Don't ever underestimate me, That sounds great. I know we've had our discussions, But I'm not sure where you stand in all of this. Do you have any structure of belief systems? I know you like to be a smart azz, But since we're on the subject could you break down your basic beliefs/ideas about the world?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:10:35 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:

Embodiments exists in many forms, Even beyond this planet and realm, The soul is eternal and can inhabit many forms. . .
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:12:34 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:

To add, The soul is layered in several coverings. These coverings are known as sheaths or subtle bodies and the soul can experience in any one of these forms.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:15:22 AM
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:

Embodiments exists in many forms, Even beyond this planet and realm, The soul is eternal and can inhabit many forms. . .

I view the spirit as eternal but not the soul. If the soul were eternal, Why do I hear people speak of having a new soul, Or an old soul?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:18:05 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:

I view the spirit as eternal but not the soul. If the soul were eternal, Why do I hear people speak of having a new soul, Or an old soul?

Because the individualized soul was created at a point in "time". Once the soul is created it is eternal, But the very nature of the soul comes out of a Reality that was already eternal. The spirit and the soul are one and the same.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:26:08 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:

I'll make a distinction between the spirit body and soul, In that some people get confused with the subtle body and the soul. The subtle body, Which people perceive as a spirit body is a covering of the soul. For instance when you leave the material body you will be in the next form which would be the astral body. But these are layers, Which the soul is covered to individualize itself.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:27:06 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Can the soul exist outside of time?
Yes sir, Absolutely because it is one and the same with the Creator, Which exists entirely alone outside of creation.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:35:42 AM
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:
Yes sir, Absolutely because it is one and the same with the Creator, Which exists entirely alone outside of creation.

If the Creator exists entirety outside of its creation, It seems the soul could not be seen as one and the same. Perhaps the Creator would be the spirit that gives life to the soul.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:44:59 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

If the Creator exists entirety outside of its creation, It seems the soul could not be seen as one and the same. Perhaps the Creator would be the spirit that gives life to the soul.

But understand the nature of the soul, It's made of the same substance. However, When the soul is created its sent into the worlds of duality to become a co-creator. The investment God has in this, Is that God has access to every channel of awareness, Every embodiment and can experience away from the alone state. If you know the nature of consciousness and energy then you know that there can be nothing outside of this singular Reality, All things manifest from this reality.
You are dealing with two natures and two experiences. . . . The Creator experiences everything from a full state of awareness whereas the soul experiences everything from a limited state of awareness, This is what gives God a chance to experience.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:48:56 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
EtrnlVw wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

If the Creator exists entirety outside of its creation, It seems the soul could not be seen as one and the same.

Not if you understand the nature of consciousness, It is like energy where it exists in form and outside of form.

Perhaps the Creator would be the spirit that gives life to the soul.

God does give life to the soul, But that soul comes out of the heart of God as an expression.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:49:45 AM
What I would really like to know is to know where my home is, And what my home is. It's been a long time since I've gone home. I've yet to find anyone who can relate to be my home.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:57:44 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
What I would really like to know is to know where my home is, And what my home is. It's been a long time since I've gone home. I've yet to find anyone who can relate to be my home.

You see, Reality is a lie. Reality is nothing but a fiction VB of thoughts, In time. In no time does my true home exist.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 2:59:39 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:

Your home can be many things, It doesn't have to be one thing really since you can have multiple experiences for example you can be a family man in this physical realm while also having experiences outside this realm. Since you have several subtle layers/bodies you can have several experiences. When God creates the individualized soul, It isolates that soul in coverings, Which restricts your experience to certain bodies which correlate with certain realms. Once you leave all forms, Mind and emotions you have the soul itself. This is the highest conscious state of the Creator, This is what you come out of, This is what you can never be apart form. You will always be conscious, And you will always be experiencing once you leave physical and spiritual form. Your true home is with the Creator, You are an expression of that Reality. But while you are in creation and duality your soul has a journey and a learning experience.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 3:03:12 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:
MasonicSlayer wrote:

You see, Reality is a lie. Reality is nothing but a fiction VB of thoughts, In time. In no time does my true home exist.

Creation/reality is an illusion, But it still exists for you and that's the point of creation of course. Your true home exists where the highest conscious experience of the Creator exists. You also exist within a limited form of that, Which is your current embodiment.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 3:22:27 AM
MasonicSlayer wrote:

To make a long story short, When you are dealing with creation you are dealing with many layers of experience as the Creator is very crafty and creative. All you need to know really is that you come out of that reality. That is your true home, But you have the physical body, The mind and the emotional body to contend with. These are what culminates in your current experience.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 5:29:57 AM
As a tip to your astral plane experience which requires great faith in the Creator to teach you good and evil, Make friends with the bad entities, Just like on earth, And they will not hurt you. Do not judge them as evil or fear them; they are like the Mafia on earth. . No different. They believe dumb ideas about power, But the light will remove the bad ideas in the resurrection.

Do not fear their ideas but treat them as friends and they will not harm you. All the rituals you perform to protect you during the experience were created by Yahweh as part of the laws of time using black grace power. You have learned gobs of truth about time and mortality, But you are a spirit orb not a soul or body. The words of Christ will pull your spirit orb out of you soul and take you home to heaven where you lived as a child. Then the next step is overcoming time and being translated as a god or goddess. The phrase time, Time, And half a time is the future and past time and present time living half in heaven and halve in mortality until we over come time by translation.

Time is an illusion created by Yahweh to know good and evil in all the dimensions, Including the astral plane. This is the best thread I have read in here. To learn cause and effect laws in the astral plane, We must remove labels in the mind such as is or was or to be just like the physical world must do to learn the mortal laws by theory and observation on the outside, Whether a soul or body. The kingdom of heaven is entered in he heart or spirit orb by faith and repentance by the rainbow covenant.

The soul and body can be killed in hell fire if the unpardonable sin is committed to claim the Holy Spirit power is from the devil. However, The spirit orb cannot be destroyed.

The spirit orb is the true you, And you were very happy as a little child before being dragged into the beast system of the dragon in you. I do not condemn the practice of astral planning as you follow the light wherever it leads you. Just be wise with the Mafia that lives there, So to speak. They believe bad ideas about Yahweh but do not know they are false ideas, Creating the balance of power in the ying-yang opposition laws created in that dimension or frequency of time by Yahweh to know good and evil. Heaven has no laws against the Holy Spirit.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 5:54:00 AM
CORRECTION

The kingdom of heaven is entered in he heart or spirit orb by faith and repentance by the rainbow covenant **and not by outer observation**.

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they [the elect in heaven in half a time] say, 'See here! " or "See there! " [by outer observation] For indeed, The kingdom of God is within you. " (Luke 17:20-21)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 4:39:49 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
CORRECTION

The kingdom of heaven is entered in he heart or spirit orb by faith and repentance by the rainbow covenant **and not by outer observation**.

Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; nor will they [the elect in heaven in half a time] say, 'See here! " or "See there! " [by outer observation] For indeed, The kingdom of God is within you. " (Luke 17:20-21)

And Jesus was put to death shortly after for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

If the Kingdom of God is within you then why did Jesus say at his trial.

1. John 18:36 Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world; if it were, My servants would fight to prevent My arrest by the Jews. But now, My kingdom is not of this realm. "

2. Jesus was seen ascending into the clouds after saying.
John 14:2 In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, Would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

3. The Lord's Prayer speaks of God's kingdom in heaven.
Matthew 6:10 Your kingdom come, Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.

4. When Jesus asked Thomas to touch his rounds he only felt flesh and bones.
Luke 24:39 Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself. Touch Me and see--for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, As you see I have. "

5. Millions of surgeries opened up the body cavity but no kingdom of God was found in any.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 7:06:00 PM
Harikrish, These are good questions. But the Lord answered them months ago as anonthegreat before the Lord told me to change my name to anonthesmallone. You can go find the posts and reread them.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 7:29:45 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
Harikrish, These are good questions. But the Lord answered them months ago as anonthegreat before the Lord told me to change my name to anonthesmallone. You can go find the posts and reread them.

The only thing we learnt was God opened your eyes and you saw just how small it was and immediately changed your name to Anonthesmallone. It must be embarrassing to discover you are mentally ill. But to learn you are small too must be quite ego shattering. Was that a small promise that never grew any bigger?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 7:51:31 PM
The passage about Yahushua defining himself as a body is because His body is eternal and Yahweh is connected to the body, Unlike mortal flesh with blood. So Christ/Adam correctly made the point He was His new flesh. He did not say such a thing as a mortal. He said his words are Spirit and Life. When He said Phillip had seen Him insides His mortal body he had seen the Father, He was speaking about the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim inside the soul of Adam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 8:04:41 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The passage about Yahushua defining himself as a body is because His body is eternal and Yahweh is connected to the body, Unlike mortal flesh with blood. So Christ/Adam correctly made the point He was His new flesh. He did not say such a thing as a mortal. He said his words are Spirit and Life. When He said Phillip had seen Him insides His mortal body he had seen the Father, He was speaking about the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim inside the soul of Adam.

No scientist has claimed to see the human soul. The only people who wrote about resurrection are the Jews. But when Hitler exterminated 6 million Jews not one returned to change his mind. What further proof are you looking for?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 8:09:49 PM
When Israel becomes gods and goddesses, They too will define themselves as their bodies. Yahweh communicates to the spirit orb and spiritual body at the same time. We do not have those kinds of bodies yet that live forever.

Heavenly Father in the third heaven also defines Himself as His body and Heavenly Mother also defines Herself as her body, Why? Because their spirit orbs and bodies are eternally connected unlike our mortal bodies that experience death because we believe in dying because we cannot look into the Face of Heavenly Father and live.

Yahweh Elohim deferred the translation process of looking at His outer Face to live in the third temple era that will not require the difficult path of translation that is required today by seeing Yahweh's face in the inner kingdom of the spirit orb.

Seeing Heavenly Father's outer face or a translated god or goddess with immortal flesh standing in front of us will make the translation process much easier in the third temple era. Instead of only a few achieving the goal, All of Israel will become gods and goddesses like popcorn that is heated up to a high temperature to pop into eternal life by white grace having all the colors of the rainbow covenant as one body.

The paradigms will shift at that time to believe in life rather than death. We have to struggle today with the idea of time and believing in death, So we all die. Seeing the faces of gods and goddesses will correct that mental fallacy we all believe in, And we will seek to live the rules of mortality to overcome time and become eternal gods and goddess by translation, Especially as young children are taught to trust the gods and goddesses and look into their faces and live forever and not die by believing the Sermon on the Mount.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2019 10:18:56 PM
I think I'm done posting thoughts and beliefs on things. People believe what people will believe. Who's to say what one person believes is any better for the moment, Than what another person believes. I've never been convinced of a belief that didn't come with profound experiences. Even still, I don't know what to believe about them.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.