Send a Message
3/1/2019 11:17:51 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
YeshuaBought wrote:
www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=KvEv_lgafLk&t=121s

Why?

Why should any one change your mind?

The only thing that would change the mind of such a deluded twit is by performing a full-frontal lobotomy.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 11:58:22 AM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
YeshuaBought wrote:

Why?

The only thing that would change the mind of such a deluded twit is by performing a full-frontal lobotomy.

Speaking of deluded twits. . . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 4:17:53 PM
ethang5 wrote:
YeshuaBought wrote:

Why?

God changes the minds of people to match the rest of their body.
Take for example Africans like you.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world. The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 8:02:38 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
YeshuaBought wrote:

Why?

Yeah, I should have mentioned you there.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 9:30:02 PM
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
YeshuaBought wrote:

Why?

I was unsure about the twit part till I remembered you were from England or Australia, So a twit you are. Deluded and obsessed.

Funny how deluded people think others are deluded. Hari tells Anon he has a mental problem. Funny no?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 9:44:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I was unsure about the twit part till I remembered you were from England or Australia, So a twit you are. Deluded and obsessed.

Funny how deluded people think others are deluded. Hari tells Anon he has a mental problem. Funny no?

Anon like you confessed about his condition.
Anon said: After being a happy little child, I became mentally ill by the world matrix and got lost in my thoughts, Feelings, And deeds.
The event was so traumatic on me when I was 17,
It took me 43 years to finally make sense of the Bible.
I spent 40 years getting the correct Biblical paradigms in place, And then I entered the first heaven when I was 57. I did not stand on the sea of glass until I was age 60 about 5 months ago.

Your confession.
Ethang5 said: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

Ethang5: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Read you own disparaging comments about your country and people.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%, And I see people do here, Exactly what this "test" is doing. Taking advantage of ignorance.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, And if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Ethang5 wrote: Long ago, I had a night job where I worked with this guy much like Im-Em here. He told me that reality was whatever he believed.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. I have seen people get burned alive in the street, And people a few blocks away never hear of it.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums, I understand your trepidation. But I don't think you have too much to worry about. The overwhelming majority of posters here would not want you banned or censured.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha. They have to work ALL DAY. Do you believe they are working only when hunting or gathering food? Do you think they have running water? Or electricity? They sleep often during the day because it is hot and they must work for everything. There are no stores, Only rudimentary tools. Please. Working only 15 hours a week would kill them, As evidenced by their dwindling tribe.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive. I always talk to them and let them know the many times when their organization made false prophesies about the end of the world.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes. I will show you people who will infect you with their joy. Yet they aren't all Pollyannas. Some are cynics who have simply decided not to allow their environment to define them.

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence at my house. I had it put in. Is it wrong that I warn visitors to my home about it? If a visitor ignores my warning, Can he claim because I installed it, I'm responsible for his injury after having not believed my warning?

Ethang5 wrote: This is like when whites tell blacks, Why are you always on about racism? A black person's ethnicity is obvious.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

You also lied when you posted Indian PM called Indian shitholes.
Ethang said: Even the current Prime Minister of India, Says Indians are ashamed of being born. Do you know of any other country this is true of?

So you lied when you said Indian PM called Indians shitholes. All he said was they felt shame.

Ethang said: Ok shithole. Trump never insulted India. But your shithole country is sure mad about something.

The truth must hurt!
Try this.
Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Africans defecating outdoors.
https://youtu. Be/Lqg8I4w0ItM
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2019 10:59:22 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
Willows wrote:
ethang5 wrote:
YeshuaBought wrote:

Why?

Just bear in mind who it is that goes around spreading extremist religious propaganda to innocent and vulnerable people then we are truly talking about delusion.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 9:50:10 AM

Just bear in mind who it is that goes around spreading extremist religious propaganda to innocent and vulnerable people then we are truly talking about delusion.

How stupid are you?

An al qaida idiot thinks his views of the west are correct
Moron hari thinks his views of blacks are correct
You think your views of religion are correct

The similarity is that none of you can defend your views. All of you simply act as if you are correct and your ignorant views are reality.

The only vulnerable person is you. You are mentally ill. You suffer from OCD, And your mind has been corrupted by obsession. Keep your deluded views, Just stop pretending other people share them too.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2019 2:50:48 PM
ethang5 wrote:

How stupid are you?

An al qaida idiot thinks his views of the west are correct
Moron hari thinks his views of blacks are correct
You think your views of religion are correct

The similarity is that none of you can defend your views. All of you simply act as if you are correct and your ignorant views are reality.

The only vulnerable person is you. You are mentally ill. You suffer from OCD, And your mind has been corrupted by obsession. Keep your deluded views, Just stop pretending other people share them too.

The history of Blacks, Christianity's role in African Slavery, Phenotypic and genetic studies of Blacks and what Africans say about themselves are perfect case studies that support the Biblical position Africans with their black skin and negroid appearance are the curse of Ham. There are no other reasons why we have black negroids among us. Nothing good ever came out of Africa. From African slavery to African shitholes. The curse of Ham continues.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 10:36:20 AM
The only vulnerable person is you. You are mentally ill. You suffer from OCD, And your mind has been corrupted by obsession.

Sorry willowed. You weren't the only vulnerable mentally ill person here.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2019 6:02:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:
The only vulnerable person is you. You are mentally ill. You suffer from OCD, And your mind has been corrupted by obsession.

Sorry willowed. You weren't the only vulnerable mentally ill person here.

Were you not diagnosed with the same problem in addition to being an African shithole?

My comments: Now we know how Negroids feel about their black skin and negroid appearance and why Ethang like the author Orville Lloyd Douglas is not proud to be African.

Textual analysis of social digital media taken from a post submitted by Ethang5 and Orville Lloyd Douglas.

1. The frequent repetition of words, Statements, Questions, Or activities is a hallmark of dementia and AD.
2. Sometimes this repetitive behavior is triggered by anxiety, Boredom, Or fear of the environment or to achieve comfort, Security of familiarity.
3. Signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
repeat a word, Phrase, Or a question more often. . . To diagnose OCD, Doctors who know the signs of OCD will ask questions and talk about what's happening. Natural language analysis objectively measures the psychological features of the individual.
4. Low IQ is evident in post and fits Trump's description of Black shitholes.
5. Starbuck's racial training program revealed blacks excuse they don't drink black coffee because they don't want anything black so close to their black faces. But they have no problem pressing their black face on black backsides or black shitholes.
6. Disparaging and self loathing internalization. Conscious of skin colour and negroid appearance that is followed by contempt and low esteem.
7. Feeling of Victimization.

Natural language diagnoses of both posts.

Ethang5 and Orville Lloyd Douglas. Fits the description of Trump's black shithole and their low IQ is evident in their posts which establishes a genetic link to black shitholes. Both frequently repeats words which are signs of OCD. Ethang lives in Ghana Africa the centre of the Trans Atlantic slave trade. From African slavery to African shitholes. How he delivered on his ancestors promise. And Orville Lloyd Douglas despite living in Canada shares Ethang's sentiments.

Conclusion: it doesn't matter where blacks live which contradicts the slogan that Black Lives Matter a black movement because their phenotypes follow them wherever they go. Christians call it the curse of Ham.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.