Jump to topic:

Sex with gods and goddesses causes arrogance

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 8:39:14 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
When mortals feel the emotional and unconditional love from the third heaven through sex, It creates an automatic arrogance of confidence that they know eternity exists and everyone else does not. The pure knowledge or true fact causes the dragon or darkness in them to be unleashed in an extraordinary way. They believe they are special ambassadors from God and know one can upstage them. The experience prevents them from becoming poor in spirit to enter heaven. They naturally become arrogant, And when they try to be humble, They have to pretend, And this is the sin that drives them crazy because they can't get rid of it. And do not understand why they can't. We are supposed to believe in Yahweh but not "know" He exists until we receive an immortal body from Him.

Their faith in the Creator becomes unshakeable because they feel His love and they know by the flesh the Creator exists. Nothing can shake or change their belief in God.

However, And this is the lie. They are told if they reveal the sexual experience to anyone they will be killed by God. No, The idea is half-true, As usual. Yahweh has no such secrecy rules in heaven. He has not even killed Ra (Lucifer) in the third heaven yet, But lets him continue his genetic reengineering by the faith of those who have sex with the goddesses or gods. He has to have someone believe in him to have any power from Yahweh.

However, Yahweh and the true gods and goddesses who are translated men and women have decreed the time is up and the liars about His Character have reversed the tree of knowledge truth by twisting words. Will you die if you reveal your experience with the immortals? Are they lying? No. God is going to kill you in natural old age if you tell the truth or hide the truth. That is what they are thinking in their hearts when they speak the truth. Satan inside the victims believes the words, And they end up dead of old age

Clever, Aren't they? They never lie. Pretty tricky sex deception, Isn't it? No one is going to die IMMEDIATELY by spilling the beans for speaking of the sexual encounters. They just hide the truth of the Cosmic War; and then the dragon, Beast system, And principles of power of survival of the fittest does the rest of the damage.

The arrogant attitude then filters down to the rest of the society and no one enters heaven. This is the leaven of the scribes and Pharisees the Messiah warned about. A little leaven will leaven the whole loaf of bread. Their religious attitude of arrogance and their love for power is the evil leaven. The command to eat unleavened bread at Passover is a symbol that Christ has no such leaven in His heart. He loves Yahweh and not His power. He is poor in spirit and lowly in heart. He is the translated man Adam.

That said, All religions are evil and spread the leaven all around the earth automatically through the pyramid hierarchies of "religion" to ignite the love of power and money.

The same stupid mumbo jumbo twisted truth happens by having sex during astral plane trips. Souls can have sex as well as mortal bodies, But the process is a little bit different but not much different, But quite satisfying to the soul and body. However, The sex is to enjoy the power of Yahweh and not His Character. A full-time relationship is obviously impossible to develop on the astral plane.

They key to their deception is to fear their power and not their character, Which is the opposite of Christ. They love power but not the Character of Yahweh. And that is the grand key of knowledge in the universe to know good and evil.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 11:13:09 AM
1st Corinthians 13:
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels [in the outer kingdom of God], But have not love [from the inner kingdom to effect the soul love],
I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal [no intelligent ideas about eternity or heaven. One can only possess God's love if they know Yahweh as a mortal in intimacy and not "feel" His love through the fallen sons and daughters of God through sex. Possessing the love of God and feeling the love of God from immortal beings are two different things]

And though I have the gift of prophecy [God's power by grace],
and understand all mysteries and all knowledge [God's power by grace],
and though I have all faith, So that I could remove mountains [God's power by grace],
but have not love, I am nothing. [The purpose of life is to love God's good Character in His love, Which white grace includes all the principles in the rainbow colors of white light to perfect His love in us. ]

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor [God's money power by grace],
and though I give my body to be burned [God only glorifies Himself and not us],
but have not love [agape or God's love],
it profits me nothing [our purpose in life is void and darkness, Genesis 1:1-2].

Love [God's love and not the counterfeit dragon's love of the beast system]
suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, Is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, Does not seek its own, Is not provoked, ***thinks no evil**; does not rejoice in iniquity [witchcraft based on sin], But rejoices in the truth; bears all things, Believes all things, Hopes all things, Endures all things.

Love [in the light]
never fails [to create gods and goddesses from Israel].

But whether there are prophecies [from God's power],
they will fail [to produce gods or goddesses];
whether there are tongues [to hear and see the light],
they will cease [when we become gods and goddesses];
whether there is knowledge [we believe in],
it will vanish away [as gods and goddesses at a new frequency into new knowledge at a different frequency of a new body and new paradigm without time. ]
For we know in part [as mortals in this frequency of bodies]
and we prophesy in part [in this lower frequency].
But when that which is perfect has come [new immortal bodies at a different frequency],
then that which is in part will be done away [mortal bodies].
When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things [when we become gods and goddesses we will put away mortality and its laws to know good and evil].

For now we see in a mirror, Dimly [Christ inside is a shadow of things to come in eternity, A mirror of sorts that is dim because of the flesh is operating at a lower frequency],
but then face to face [as gods and goddesses we will be connected directly to God in our new bodies].
Now I know in part [as a mortal],
but then I shall know [as a god]
just as I also am known.

The process of becoming a god or goddess gets screwed up with the dragon sucking or absorbing the love of God into self by sex with the immortals by black grace rather than **reflecting** the love of God by white grace like Paul did.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 3:56:59 PM
The first century Church was seeking to overcome death and become gods and goddesses like our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, And not by having sex with immortals. Look:

1 John 3:1-3
Behold what manner of love the Father [in the third Heaven that Yahweh works through that has a perfected and eternal body at a higher frequency]
has bestowed on us, That we should be called children of God! [by grace through faith by the covenant made to Abraham to procreate eternal children forever]

Therefore the world [who loves the dragon's power of Yahweh's black grace of the beast system]
does not know us [who walk in the light of God that has no darkness 1 John 1:5],
because it did not know Him [The Father in the third Heaven by Christ and Yahweh Elohim, The four parts of God and having spiritual intimacy through repentance and faith].

Beloved, Now we are children of God [through Christ's white grace power];
and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be [as gods and goddesses in new bodies],
but we know that when He is revealed [The Father in the third heaven],
we shall be like Him [gods and goddesses],
for we shall see Him as He is [Israel will be gods and goddesses].
And everyone who has this hope in Him [to be gods and goddesses by grace through faith]
purifies himself, **just as He is pure**.

Add the words atonement and testament to the Bible, And the angel Christians cannot see the true goal of Israel is to become gods and goddess by translation and not die like our Heavenly Father did as a mortal. But occult Israel can see the goal, Such as the Mormons.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 5:18:22 PM
The point is the 12 Jewish international bankers ruling the world need not be afraid of idle threats about revealing their sexual encounters. They are not going to be killed by God, Except in old age.

To keep them from coming back again, They just need to being honest with them. "I don't want to have sex with you anymore. Your power is from Yahweh, And He is not going to kill me until old age, Which is what you meant when you threatened me. I will be translated in this life or in the third temple era. You told the truth, But you deliberately misled me about the true Cosmic War by being silent about it. You are invited to leave and never come back. I believe in Yahweh. "

Do not use force or power of any kind, And most importantly, Do not fear them. Just use reason. For example, Do not say, "In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave. " They are sons and daughters of God born immortal rebelling against their parents like little children and are not unclean spirits to cast out of mortals like Yahushua and the Apostles did. They are inept and incompetent about mortality, But truly love you with God's love. Their ideas about Yahweh are wrong. Just invite them to leave, No hard feelings or blame, And tell them to never come back.

Remember, Ra (Lucifer) was free to do whatever He wanted on earth with the ETs until he killed Eve's immortal body. Then the Father pronounced the death sentence of hell fire on him. The point is the bankers and others do not know what the other sons and daughters of God have done, And their judgment is in Yahweh's court, Not theirs.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 6:29:56 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The point is the 12 Jewish international bankers ruling the world need not be afraid of idle threats about revealing their sexual encounters. They are not going to be killed by God, Except in old age.

To keep them from coming back again, They just need to being honest with them. "I don't want to have sex with you anymore. Your power is from Yahweh, And He is not going to kill me until old age, Which is what you meant when you threatened me. I will be translated in this life or in the third temple era. You told the truth, But you deliberately misled me about the true Cosmic War by being silent about it. You are invited to leave and never come back. I believe in Yahweh. "

Do not use force or power of any kind, And most importantly, Do not fear them. Just use reason. For example, Do not say, "In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave. " They are sons and daughters of God born immortal rebelling against their parents like little children and are not unclean spirits to cast out of mortals like Yahushua and the Apostles did. They are inept and incompetent about mortality, But truly love you with God's love. Their ideas about Yahweh are wrong. Just invite them to leave, No hard feelings or blame, And tell them to never come back.

Remember, Ra (Lucifer) was free to do whatever He wanted on earth with the ETs until he killed Eve's immortal body. Then the Father pronounced the death sentence of hell fire on him. The point is the bankers and others do not know what the other sons and daughters of God have done, And their judgment is in Yahweh's court, Not theirs.

Eve was never immortal. Immortals cannot be killed. Get an education you ignorant mutt.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 9:52:35 PM
***Eve was never immortal. Immortals cannot be killed.

While standing on the sea of glass and covering the flesh, We know the first chapter of Genesis was about the creation of the spirit orb and soul. The second chapter is about the immortal creation of Adam and Eve to put the spirit orb and souls into the immortal bodies of Adam and Eve, And the processes and light is impossible to see outside of heaven as time, Time, And half a time. (Future, Past, And present). The good news is the Lord's light will show the same truths to any one who enters heaven and walks in the light. The light reveals the truths in the heart by grace through faith, Not a man. Look:

Genesis Chapter 2:
Thus the heavens [receptacle of ideas, Good and bad]
and the earth [spirit orb will],
and all the host [souls]
of them [spirit orbs], Were finished.

And on the seventh day God ended His work [in the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim]
which He had done [by His word and He created soul laws of operation such as sex between two souls or other laws that are discovered and proven to exist in the astral plane, Which laws of time operate at a different frequency than our bodies],
and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.

We learn to rest our spirit orbs in the light like He did by resting 1 day a week in the flesh as children by habit of the flesh toward the goal of resting every day of the week in the light as adults to enjoy the grace, Peace, And joy of heaven 24/7 like we did as a child.

Please note the Sabbath objective of resting in our spirit orbs is in the second chapter of the Bible to understanding the purpose of the Sabbath is different for children and adults. The truth removes all arguments of how important the Sabbath is for both children (flesh 1 day a week) and adults (spirit orbs rest every day). The number meanings 1, 6, And 7 apply. 8 is translating the fleshly body by the Sabbath Day processes as an adult to become like Heavenly Father. 1+7=8]. The Bible is only intended for Israel to teach them how to become translated gods and goddesses because that is what they wanted as a spirit orb, Including the great responsibilities that go with it. Others did not want the responsibility. They want to be angels forever.

Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, Because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made. . .

Spiritually, Symbolically, God's Word represents resting 7 days a week in the spirit orb. The ideas are explained in the Book of Hebrews, Which is a translation manual Paul wrote from Tarsus to His Satanist friends in Jerusalem so they would stop trying to kill him. It worked, And afterward, He started his missionary journeys. Pretty cool idea in the second chapter of the Bible, Isn't it? .

This is the history of the heavens [spirit orb receptacle of ideas]
and the earth [spirit orb will]
when they were created, In the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens [Made the spirit orb in the beginning],

before any plant of the field [ideas]
was in the earth [spirit orb will]
and before any herb [ideas] of the field [spirit orb will] had grown.

For the Lord God had not caused it to rain [water of the word of truth]
on the earth [spirit orb earth--it was darkness and void of purpose],
and there was no man [physical];
to till the ground. . .

Please note the word is ground and not earth, Or the mortal ground on earth that was transferred here 200, 000 years ago with physical plants and insects fully evolved, And between 200, 000 and 150, 000 years ago he transported the blood animals, And 150, 000 years ago he transported the ETs to be governed by Ra as fully evolved humans from a third galaxy to completely hide the truth from the ETs, Since no evidence can be found of transitional fossils of blood animals or humans, But only for plants and insects that were evolved to maturity in another galaxy.

Therefor there are three galaxies of evolution by the direct manipulation of genetics by Yahweh:

1: Our galaxy that has dead planets and scientists can observe the evolution of stars and planets in a young galaxy, And the Creationists use all the evidence and logic that points to a young galaxy.

2. The earth and evolved plants and animals came from a second galaxy, And the scientists use this evidence that life evolved in our galaxy, But it didn't.

3. The blood animals and human ETs came from a third galaxy, And were completely evolved humans. The Creationists use this evidence for a young earth, Which it is not.

It was a brilliant plan to hide the truth after the original ETs were transferred here and died. Afterwards, The ET scientists made up a zillion theories of how the earth was created by listening to truths from the fallen sons of God who taught them everything came from our galaxy and evolved, And the ETs believed Ra by assuming that conclusion was true.

But Ra never lied, He just omitted the truth about Yahweh and His power to create stars, Dead planets, And life by evolutionary genetics in three different galaxies that are controlled from the inside genetics rather than from the outside. If Ra told the truth, The later ETs would not believe him.

But God buried the truth cryptically into the Bible to figure out the truth by the facts and evidence we can observe first-hand. It was important that the ETs not know the truth so they would continue the genetic reengineering after the first group of ETs failed to control eternal life and died. Times up to know the truth by the light combined with the actual evidence and facts we have that support the light.

The Bible is written exclusively to Israel, And the spirit-orbs and souls described in Genesis Chapter 1 are only Israel's creation of spirit orbs and souls and those who will be translated as gods and goddesses. The details by the prophets and laws given to Moses are not for the rest of the world who are to be angels by predestination. They only need to keep the Golden Rule and then die as a mortal to become an angel forever on the broad path. Everyone is born of water. Being born of Spirit is referring to the new body we receive in eternity. John 3 to Nicodemus, Who was a Satanist, Is about the outer kingdom of the third heaven and not the inner kingdom.

but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2019 10:44:55 PM
For your information, The midst is the Word of God over the earth (spirit orbs of Israel) that are highly advanced and helped the Lord to create the Garden of Eden as a protective dome and transported Adam and Eve to earth as Immortals. Then he transported the blood animals from immortal planets to live with the dome. I will show you the scriptures and how they flow, Although the thoughts are highly cryptic, But they are quite easy to see if we know the paradigms. For example, Using the idea of "form" rather the "created" in Chapter 1 means the bodies of Adam and Eve were formed by the sex of the gods and goddesses from the elements of the immortal planets they came from. Instead of saying elements, He says dust. The Lord did not want us to know the truth until the ETs disclosed themselves.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2019 8:32:28 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
***Eve was never immortal. Immortals cannot be killed.

While standing on the sea of glass and covering the flesh, We know the first chapter of Genesis was about the creation of the spirit orb and soul. The second chapter is about the immortal creation of Adam and Eve to put the spirit orb and souls into the immortal bodies of Adam and Eve, And the processes and light is impossible to see outside of heaven as time, Time, And half a time. (Future, Past, And present). The good news is the Lord's light will show the same truths to any one who enters heaven and walks in the light. The light reveals the truths in the heart by grace through faith, Not a man. Look:

Genesis Chapter 2:
Thus the heavens [receptacle of ideas, Good and bad]
and the earth [spirit orb will],
and all the host [souls]
of them [spirit orbs], Were finished.

And on the seventh day God ended His work [in the Spirit of Yahweh Elohim]
which He had done [by His word and He created soul laws of operation such as sex between two souls or other laws that are discovered and proven to exist in the astral plane, Which laws of time operate at a different frequency than our bodies],
and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done.

We learn to rest our spirit orbs in the light like He did by resting 1 day a week in the flesh as children by habit of the flesh toward the goal of resting every day of the week in the light as adults to enjoy the grace, Peace, And joy of heaven 24/7 like we did as a child.

Please note the Sabbath objective of resting in our spirit orbs is in the second chapter of the Bible to understanding the purpose of the Sabbath is different for children and adults. The truth removes all arguments of how important the Sabbath is for both children (flesh 1 day a week) and adults (spirit orbs rest every day). The number meanings 1, 6, And 7 apply. 8 is translating the fleshly body by the Sabbath Day processes as an adult to become like Heavenly Father. 1+7=8]. The Bible is only intended for Israel to teach them how to become translated gods and goddesses because that is what they wanted as a spirit orb, Including the great responsibilities that go with it. Others did not want the responsibility. They want to be angels forever.

Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, Because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made. . .

Spiritually, Symbolically, God's Word represents resting 7 days a week in the spirit orb. The ideas are explained in the Book of Hebrews, Which is a translation manual Paul wrote from Tarsus to His Satanist friends in Jerusalem so they would stop trying to kill him. It worked, And afterward, He started his missionary journeys. Pretty cool idea in the second chapter of the Bible, Isn't it? .

This is the history of the heavens [spirit orb receptacle of ideas]
and the earth [spirit orb will]
when they were created, In the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens [Made the spirit orb in the beginning],

before any plant of the field [ideas]
was in the earth [spirit orb will]
and before any herb [ideas] of the field [spirit orb will] had grown.

For the Lord God had not caused it to rain [water of the word of truth]
on the earth [spirit orb earth--it was darkness and void of purpose],
and there was no man [physical];
to till the ground. . .

Please note the word is ground and not earth, Or the mortal ground on earth that was transferred here 200, 000 years ago with physical plants and insects fully evolved, And between 200, 000 and 150, 000 years ago he transported the blood animals, And 150, 000 years ago he transported the ETs to be governed by Ra as fully evolved humans from a third galaxy to completely hide the truth from the ETs, Since no evidence can be found of transitional fossils of blood animals or humans, But only for plants and insects that were evolved to maturity in another galaxy.

Therefor there are three galaxies of evolution by the direct manipulation of genetics by Yahweh:

1: Our galaxy that has dead planets and scientists can observe the evolution of stars and planets in a young galaxy, And the Creationists use all the evidence and logic that points to a young galaxy.

2. The earth and evolved plants and animals came from a second galaxy, And the scientists use this evidence that life evolved in our galaxy, But it didn't.

3. The blood animals and human ETs came from a third galaxy, And were completely evolved humans. The Creationists use this evidence for a young earth, Which it is not.

It was a brilliant plan to hide the truth after the original ETs were transferred here and died. Afterwards, The ET scientists made up a zillion theories of how the earth was created by listening to truths from the fallen sons of God who taught them everything came from our galaxy and evolved, And the ETs believed Ra by assuming that conclusion was true.

But Ra never lied, He just omitted the truth about Yahweh and His power to create stars, Dead planets, And life by evolutionary genetics in three different galaxies that are controlled from the inside genetics rather than from the outside. If Ra told the truth, The later ETs would not believe him.

But God buried the truth cryptically into the Bible to figure out the truth by the facts and evidence we can observe first-hand. It was important that the ETs not know the truth so they would continue the genetic reengineering after the first group of ETs failed to control eternal life and died. Times up to know the truth by the light combined with the actual evidence and facts we have that support the light.

The Bible is written exclusively to Israel, And the spirit-orbs and souls described in Genesis Chapter 1 are only Israel's creation of spirit orbs and souls and those who will be translated as gods and goddesses. The details by the prophets and laws given to Moses are not for the rest of the world who are to be angels by predestination. They only need to keep the Golden Rule and then die as a mortal to become an angel forever on the broad path. Everyone is born of water. Being born of Spirit is referring to the new body we receive in eternity. John 3 to Nicodemus, Who was a Satanist, Is about the outer kingdom of the third heaven and not the inner kingdom.

but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground.

There is nothing in God's curse of Eve that changed her status from immortal to mortal or vice versa.
Genesis 3: 16 To the woman he said,

"I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you. "

Read your bible you ignorant mutt.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.